OH, DEAR GOD, TELL ME THIS AIN'T TRUEsasy this ain

edco...@edconrad.com

May 14, 2009, 9:07:26 AM5/14/09
<
ED CONRAD FINALLY JOINS THE LIST
OF WORLD'S GREATEST SCIENTISTS
<
< (Results of Fox News / New York Timex Survey)
<
> WORLD'S GREATEST SCIENTISTS
<
NICHOLAS COPERNICUS
<
IMMANUEL VELIKOVSKY
<
NIKOLA TESLA
<
NIELS BOHR
<
ED CONRAD
< http://www.edconrad.com
< "I will no longer be eating humble pie."
<
MARIE (Don't Call Me Madam) CURIE
<
LEONARDO DA VINCI
<
RENE DESCARTES
<
TH0MAS ALVA EDISON
<
ARCHIMEDES
<
GALILEI GALILEO
<
LIN LIANGTAI
<
ISAAC NEWTON
<
ARISTOTLE
<
ALBERT EINSTEIN
<
BEN FRANKLIN
<
MAX PLANCK
<
WILHELM CONRAD RONTGEN
<
=====================
<
PERMANENTLY REMOVED FROM LIST
<
CHARLES DARWIN *
<
CARL SAGAN *
<
* (Too much corn in their bullshit)
<
========================
<
Thanks to David Iain Greig, moderator of
talk.origins, for his gracious assistance in
compiling this report.
<
=======================-
<
WHY THE SPAMMING ASSH*LE MADE THE LIST...
<
HUMAN REMAINS BETWEEN COAL VEINS
CONFIRM EVOLUTION IS A DEAD HORSE
<
http://likethedew.com/img/beating-a-dead-horse.gif
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/FINGERSx.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/OldestHumanSkull.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/z11calv.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Skullx.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/skullb.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/SkullBoulderSide.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/z8femur.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/FOSSILS08/HumanFemur.jpg
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/newtibia.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/HumanJaw3.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/TestResults.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/FirstDiscovery.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/OldestTool.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/MoreFossils.jpg
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/InSlate3.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/InSlate2.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/InSlate11.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/GallBladder1.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/GallBladder2.jpg
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/GallBladdery.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Scorpion.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/PetrifiedPP.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/newtibia.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/HumanJaw3.jpg
<
==================================
<
< WHERE THESE BEAUTIES WERE FOUND
(Information Classified. Don't Tell a Soul.)
<
Here's a map showing a spectacular cross-section of coal veins
beneath
Mahanoy City, Pa. It reveals the impact of an asteroid, meteor or
comet having struck the earth and offering the uundeniable physical
evidence of a catastrophe.
<
Some of the URLs below showing the result of the impact can be
enlarged by clicking on them.
<
< THE ANATOMY OF A CATACLYSM
< "Oh, the Humanity"
<
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=22&f=1472383101&p=61
<
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=22&f=1472392315&p=62
<
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=22&f=1472383097&p=63
<
=============================
<
< OLDEST HUMAN SKULL EVER FOUND
<
http://www.edconrad.com/images/z11calv.jpg
<
Wilton M. Krogman, one of the world's foremost experts on human
anatomy, holds what he had identified as a petrified human calvarium,
a skull with the eye sockets broken off, that was discovered between
coal veins.
<
http://www.edconrad.com/images/krogwskull.jpg
<
Krogman is shown at his desk at the world-famous Cooper Clinic in
Lancaster, Pa., where moments later he beckoned a colleague -- a
medical doctor -- to examine what he told him was "the oldest human
skull ever found."
<
A CATscan was performed on this specimen with
favorable results.
<
http://www.edconrad.com/images/catcalv.jpg
<
Meanwhile, Haversian canals were identified in the
cell structure, the tell-tale sign of bone. And dried
blood was found on the specimen during testing at
American Medical Laboratories in Chantilly, Va.
<
This is the official report from AML which had
performed Calculus Analysis by Crystallography.
The final report, dated April 21, 2000, was issued
by Dr. Nathan Sherman, director of laboratories.
<
==============================
<

> "The specimen consists of 1 irregularly
> shaped, brown calculus weighing less
> than 0.0010 grams and measuring 1X1X0.5
> mm. No nidus is observed. The calculi
> indicates a composition of dried blood
> intermingled with a few small crystals
> resembling calcium oxalate dihydrate."

<
===============================
<
http://www.edconrad.com/images/z12calv.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/images/z13cav.jpg
<
=====================================
<
< SEM COMPARISON OF SPECIMEN THAT
< TOP ANATOMIST IDENTIFIED AS A TIBIA
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/newtibia.jpg
<
Scanning Electron Microscopy of internal surface of the fossil that
world renowned human anatomist Wilton Krogman identified as a tibia.
Both photos were taken at 2,000X.
<
http://www.edconrad.org/images/bones.jpg
<
This is the specimen that Paul PZ Myers, then of TempleU. and now a
disgrace to the University of Minnesota, long with Andrew MacRae,
then of the University of algary, had "tested."
<
MacRae had been entrusted with a specimen that Krogmanidentified as a
tibia, then -- in cahoots with Myers -- hadfraudulently "prepared" a
ground section from a rock or oncretion and displayed the internal
structure on MacRae's Web page.
<
It was a rather enterprising but unfortunately feeble effort to
conceal the presence of Haversian canals that exist in the genuine
specimen. The Haversian canals confirm it indeed is B-O-N-Eand prove
beyond all doubt that Myers and MacRaeAre an insult and a
disgrace to every honest, courageous truth-seeking scientist who ever
lived (especially opernicus,Galileo, Kepler. Immanuel Velikovsky, Lin
Liangtai and Ed Conrad).
<
==================================
<
LIN LIANGTAI SHOWING WHAT
HONEST SCIENCE IS ALL ABOUT
<
Lin Liangtai of Taipei, Taiwan, proably like you, read the newsgroups
about Ed Conrad's claim of having discovered human remains between
coal veins which would completely disprove evolution.
<
Lin sent an email, explaining that -- based on the photos -- he
believes I am right and volunteered to assist in my research by
providing financial support for state-of-the-art testing. It began
innocently enought when I mailed him a specimen or two and now I'm
delighted that I did.
<
He already has spent nearly $50,000 to have all sorts of scientific
testing done on the fossils, especially the petrified human remains
such as the calvarium, femur, brain, toe, etc.
<
The test results and his research have confirmed that I am absolutely
right and members of the Scientific Establishment are DEAD WRONG
about
evolution..
<
================================
<
RESEARCH ON PETRIFIED HUMAN CALVARIUM
AND FEMUR DONE BY LIN LIANGTAI OF TAIWAN
<
THE PETRIFIED HUMAN CALVARIUM
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/z11calv.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/OldestHumanSkull.JPG <
CALVARIUM REPORT by Lin Liangtai of Taiwan
http://groups.google.com/group/idfossil/web/new-calvarium-article?hl=en
<
PETRIFIED HUMAN FEMUR
http://www.edconrad.com/FOSSILS08/HumanFemur.jpg
<
FEMUR REPORT by Lin Liangtai of Taiwan
http://groups.google.com/group/idfossil/web/femur-article?hl=en
<
HUMAN TOE (a very costly test done in Alberta, Canada).)
<
Here is a CT video of the Carboniferous human toe (discovered by Ed
Conrad between coal veins) that disproves the theory of Evolution).
<
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=22&f=1472406809&p=61
< Here are 120 micrographs of the human toe:
<
http://www.wretch.cc/album/album.php?id=lin440315&book=14&page=1
<
=================
<
Lin Liangtai's Web Page
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/lin440315
<
DEATH DOES NOT EXIST
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Miracle.jpg
http://edconrad.com/lifeafterdeath
<
=====================
<
Ed Conrad (rear) and his wolf named Blue.
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/EdnBlue.JPG
<
Ed Conrad's e-mail address:
edcon...@edconrad.com
(Replace ... with rad)
<
(No explosives inside your attachments, PLEASE)
<
==========
<
Ed Conrad

> http://ww.edconrad.com
> Man as Old as Coal

<
=====================
<
MANCHURIAN CANDIDATES' PHYSICAL EVIDENCE
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
Is there anything more to say?
Indeed there is.
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/TightFit.jpg
<
< CRIME IN RHYME
The pseudos, their interests so vested
And Poor Truth, for too long molested.
Their deceit and deception
Near the point of perfection
If it were my call, they'd ALL be arrested
<
======================
<
LARGEST U.S. NEWSPAPERS
USA Today (2,281,831; (No Sunday edition)
The Wall Street Journal (2,070,498; None)
The New York Times (1,121,623; 1,680,582)
Los Angeles Times (907,997; 200,065)
Washington Post (740,947; 1,000,565)
The Daily News (708,773); 835,121)
New York Post (643,086; 427,039)
Chicago Tribune (565,679; 953,814)
Houston Chronicle (527,744; 720,711)
Dallas Morning News (477,493; 655,809)
San Francisco Chronicle (468,739; 510,844)
Newsday - New York (459,305; 521,498)
The Arizona Republic (452,016; 574,798)
Chicago Sun-Times (432,230; 359,123)
The Boston Globe (429,552; 672,882)
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution (396,888; 610,338)
The Star-Ledger - New Jersey (382,055; 591,272)
Star Tribune - Minneapolis (378,316; 655,198)
Detroit Free Press (370,875; 682,798)
Philadelphia Inquirer (364,974; 744,242)
The Plain Dealer - Cleveland (348,416; 463,482)
St. Petersburg Times - Florida (337,515; 432,231)
The Oregonian - Portland (332,829; 398,694)
The San Diego Union-Tribune (332,273; 363,907)
The Denver Post (321,405; 735,621)
Rocky Mountain News - Denver - (320,345; 735,621)
The Miami Herald (312,811; 429,697)
The Sacramento Bee (305,394; 341,157)
The Orange County Register - Calif. (300,972; 363,907)
St. Louis Post-Dispatch (284,473; 445,713)
The Kansas City Star (278,937; 383,123)
San Jose Mercury News (276,166; 310,520)
The Detroit News (263,703; 682,798)
The Times-Picayune - New Orleans (261,573; 288,706)
South Florida Sun-Sentinel (260,316; 359,772)
The Indianapolis Star (254,437; 357,284)
The Orlando Sentinel (251,998; 368,562)
The Sun - Baltimore (246,584; 430,675)
San Antonio Express-News (245,034; 352,974)
The Columbus Dispatch (244,280; 357,839)
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel (241,556; 411,749)
Tampa Tribune (238,743; 315,407)
The Boston Herald (238,569; 150,352)
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette (237,867; 401,380)
Fort Worth Star-Telegram (237,554; 333,933)
The Charlotte Observer (230,901; 282,990)
The Seattle Times (229,584; 457,010)
The Oklahoman (219,350; 294,686)
The Courier-Journal - Louisville (215,734; 276,032)
The Virginian-Pilot (198,273; 232,256)
The Cincinnati Enquirer (195,449; 296,989)
The Buffalo News (194,225; 277,921)
Omaha World-Herald (194,222; 240,026)
The Hartford Courant (190,572; 265,249)
Saint Paul Pioneer Press (190,374; 247,495)
Richmond Times-Dispatch (188,893; 226,134)
The Press-Enterprise - Riverside, CA