Homeless teen bikes 6 hours to get to college, sleeps in tent

David Hartung

Jul 16, 2016, 8:36:47 AM7/16/16

Willie

Jul 16, 2016, 10:15:33 AM7/16/16
On Sat, 16 Jul 2016 07:36:41 -0500, David Hartung <david_...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>This is how God's children respond to what He has done:
>

>http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/homeless-teen-bikes-6-hours-to-get-to-college-sleeps-in-tent/401160413

Excerpts ---

>Problem is, the Gordon State College campus dorms don’t open until August, so Barley
> pitched a tent in some bushes on campus and prepared to spend the next few weeks there,
> with nothing more than a box of cereal to eat.

So he was going to camp out on private property for as long as he wanted ? Without
asking permission ?

>The biology major, who dreams of going to medical school one day, told the officers he
> thought the bushes on campus would be a much safer place for him to sleep than staying
> in his tent in Conyers.

Good g-d ! Let's hope nothing this stupid gets a medical degree. He might end up at my
hospital.

Enraged Apostate, World Citizen

Jul 16, 2016, 10:21:56 AM7/16/16
David Hartung <david_...@hotmail.com> wrote on Sat 16 Jul 2016
05:36:41a

> This is how God's children respond to what He has done:

College will be good for him, if he truly gets an ejumakayshun.

Hope he takes some philosophy courses: if the professors are good, they will
disabuse him of that bullshit about a "Man in the Sky", that gawd of yours
and Abraham's.

It's a shame you didn't get that college ejumakayshun, Hartung.

--
The Enraged Apostate

Right-wing talking points show a popular appeal in the same way
that trainwrecks are morbidly fascinating. But soon after
the desire to be horrified at the spectacle passes, the realization
soon follows that it is all an ugly, bloody mess, and it will
only be cleaned up with leftist methods and with a liberal in charge.

David Hartung

Jul 16, 2016, 10:36:05 AM7/16/16
On 07/16/2016 09:21 AM, Enraged Apostate, World Citizen wrote:
> David Hartung <david_...@hotmail.com> wrote on Sat 16 Jul 2016
> 05:36:41a
>
>> This is how God's children respond to what He has done:
>
> College will be good for him, if he truly gets an ejumakayshun.
>
> Hope he takes some philosophy courses: if the professors are good, they will
> disabuse him of that bullshit about a "Man in the Sky", that gawd of yours
> and Abraham's.
>
> It's a shame you didn't get that college ejumakayshun, Hartung.

Just out of curiosity, are you aware that there are a number of
scientists, men and women respected in their fields, who are Christians?
As I recall, among that group is the scientist who chaired the human
genome project.

Enraged Apostate, World Citizen

Jul 16, 2016, 10:47:42 AM7/16/16
David Hartung <david_...@hotmail.com> wrote on Sat 16 Jul 2016
07:35:58a
If you're talking about Francis Collins, he was not the initial chair of the
HGP. He is now director of the project from the US side.

It is well known that many of those who lead or perform work with scientific
investigation still cling to the superstitions which they will never dare to
insist are correct. In any conversation these workers in science
investigation prefer to mute themselves when conversations about religion
occur, indicating their sense of shame about their beliefs. Those who wish
to engage others in shouting matches about their inane beliefs will usually
find themselves walking away alone from these encounters red-faced that they
are completely unable to convince the near-unanimity of colleagues of their
bullshit. To show you how diverse the group is, there are those in science
who believe in Area 51 and that the government has dead aliens in a secret
lab. And they too do good work in physics, biology, chemistry, and math.

wy

Jul 16, 2016, 10:48:10 AM7/16/16
On Saturday, July 16, 2016 at 8:36:47 AM UTC-4, David Hartung wrote:
> This is how God's children respond to what He has done:
>

> http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/homeless-teen-bikes-6-hours-to-get-to-college-sleeps-in-tent/401160413

Respond to what who has done what? What are you babbling on about God for? Two cops helped this guy and a domino effect of good luck happened. God wasn't in the picture in any of this, just as God wasn't in the picture when that creepy loner in France mowed down over nearly 300 people with a truck.

Fred Oinka

Jul 16, 2016, 10:59:39 AM7/16/16

On Friday, July 15, 2016 at 8:24:12 AM UTC-4, Enraged Apostate, World Citizen wrote:

Stupid shit.

Enraged Apostate, World Citizen is a little fag who likes to play tough guy by threatening people on the internet.

What are you going to do, pajamaboy, throw your sandals at me?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Fred Oinka

Jul 16, 2016, 11:00:39 AM7/16/16
Libtards absolutely despise stories like this and we all know why.

Mitchell Holman

Jul 16, 2016, 4:39:34 PM7/16/16
David Hartung <david_...@hotmail.com> wrote in

> This is how God's children respond to what He has done:
>

> http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/homeless-teen-bikes-6-hours-to-get-to-c
> ollege-sleeps-in-tent/401160413

"One of those connections is Amber Shoemake,
who lost her son Leland to a rare brain
infection last year. She says she felt an
instant need to help Fred.

Barley plans to attend church with Shoemake
and her family on Sunday. He says God has
been the driving force that keeps him going."

So your god can provide motivation
to a student but was helpless to save
the life of a boy who eventually died
of a brain infection?