Politico Admits Fabricating A Hit Piece On Ben Carson

David Hartung

Nov 7, 2015, 10:10:58 AM11/7/15
http://thefederalist.com/2015/11/06/politico-admits-fabricating-a-hit-piece-on-ben-carson/
[...]
There were at least five major problems with the story:

The headline was completely false
The subhed was also completely false
The opening paragraph was false false false
The substance of the piece was missing key exonerating information
The article demonstrated confusion about service academy admissions
and benefits
[...]

wy

Nov 7, 2015, 10:27:56 AM11/7/15
Meanwhile, in the real world, Carson has admitted he never applied to nor attended West Point.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/ben-carson-never-applied-west-point-campaign-says-n458731

someone else

Nov 7, 2015, 10:31:14 AM11/7/15
Someone else might see this a little differently than a right wing cultist

Republican hits POLITICO story, later admits to The New York Times he
wasn’t offered aid.

Editor’s note: POLITICO stands by its reporting on this story, which has
been updated to reflect Ben Carson’s on the record response. The
original story and headline said that Carson’s campaign had admitted he
"fabricated" a "full scholarship" from West Point, but now Carson denies
that his campaign’s statement constituted such an admission, and the
story and headline were changed to reflect that. POLITICO’s reporting
established that Carson said he received a "full scholarship" from West
Point, in writing and in public appearances over the years — but in fact
he did not and there is actually no such thing as a "full scholarship"
to the taxpayer-funded academy. And today in response to POLITICO he
acknowledged for the first time that was not the case. Carson never
explicitly wrote that he had applied for admission to West Point,
although that was the clear implication of his claim to have received an
offer of a "full scholarship," a point that POLITICO’s initial report
should have made clear.

Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson on Friday conceded that he
never applied nor was granted admission to West Point and attempted to
recast his previous claims of a full scholarship to the military academy
— despite numerous public and written statements to the contrary over
the last few decades.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/ben-carson-west-point-215598

Tom Sr.

Nov 7, 2015, 12:06:45 PM11/7/15
On Saturday, November 7, 2015 at 10:31:14 AM UTC-5, someone else wrote:
> Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson on Friday conceded that he
> never applied nor was granted admission to West Point and attempted to
> recast his previous claims of a full scholarship to the military academy
> -- despite numerous public and written statements to the contrary over
Oh, dear.

Those pesty FACTS again.

. . .

Sn...@smack.com

Nov 7, 2015, 12:33:45 PM11/7/15
On Sat, 7 Nov 2015 09:10:55 -0600, David Hartung
<d_ha...@h0tmail.com> wrote:

>http://thefederalist.com/2015/11/06/politico-admits-fabricating-a-hit-piece-on-ben-carson/
>[...]
>There were at least five major problems with the story:

There is ONE major problem with your screech

"FEDERALIST" is as rightwing propaganda as it gets.

They have NO reason to offer you any credible truth

They exist to provide idiots---answers that coincide with a goal.

"These gentlemen are the moral equivalents of America’s
founding fathers.

Ronald Regan introducing the Mujahideen leaders, 1985).

David Hartung

Nov 7, 2015, 12:41:46 PM11/7/15
So you respond to a statement that politico lied, by referring to the
article claimed to be a lie?

How is that even close to rational?

Also as usual, you do not address the specifics of the original post.

Sn...@smack.com

Nov 7, 2015, 12:42:02 PM11/7/15
On Sat, 7 Nov 2015 09:30:31 -0600, someone else
<con...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>On 11/7/2015 9:10 AM, David Hartung wrote:
>> http://thefederalist.com/2015/11/06/politico-admits-fabricating-a-hit-piece-on-ben-carson/
>

>Someone else might see this a little differently than a right wing cultist

Only have to look at Hartungs "source"

The "federalist" is the most idiotic site imaginable. Serves to
propagadize for the rightwing ideologues (why Scaley and his butt-boy
are in the USSC)

David Hartung

Nov 7, 2015, 12:53:13 PM11/7/15
On 11/07/2015 11:33 AM, Sn...@smack.com wrote:
> On Sat, 7 Nov 2015 09:10:55 -0600, David Hartung
> <d_ha...@h0tmail.com> wrote:
>
>> http://thefederalist.com/2015/11/06/politico-admits-fabricating-a-hit-piece-on-ben-carson/
>> [...]
>> There were at least five major problems with the story:
>
> There is ONE major problem with your screech
>
> "FEDERALIST" is as rightwing propaganda as it gets.
>
> They have NO reason to offer you any credible truth

So prove them wrong.

I posted an article of opinion, you claim the opinion to be faulty,
prove it using objective fact.

wy

Nov 7, 2015, 12:57:57 PM11/7/15
Carson has already admitted that he was not offered any "scholarship" for West Point, "correcting" his fantasy as published in his book. Hmm, I wonder how many more fantasies need correcting in that book of his.

someone else

Nov 7, 2015, 1:12:41 PM11/7/15
On 11/7/2015 11:41 AM, David Hartung wrote:
> On 11/07/2015 11:06 AM, Tom Sr. wrote:
>> On Saturday, November 7, 2015 at 10:31:14 AM UTC-5, someone else wrote:
>>> Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson on Friday conceded that he
>>> never applied nor was granted admission to West Point and attempted to
>>> recast his previous claims of a full scholarship to the military academy
>>> -- despite numerous public and written statements to the contrary over
>>> the last few decades.
>>>
>>> http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/ben-carson-west-point-215598
>>

>> Oh, dear.
>>
>> Those pesty FACTS again.
>
> So you respond to a statement that politico lied

Someone else would point out that you are not acknowledging that it was
Ben Carson that was lying, not the Politico web-site, as was posted earlier

[...]

David Hartung

Nov 7, 2015, 1:32:46 PM11/7/15
On 11/07/2015 12:12 PM, someone else wrote:
> On 11/7/2015 11:41 AM, David Hartung wrote:

>>> Oh, dear.
>>>
>>> Those pesty FACTS again.
>>
>> So you respond to a statement that politico lied
>

> Someone else would point out that you are not acknowledging that it was
> Ben Carson that was lying, not the Politico web-site, as was posted earlier

As of this point in time, it is not certain that it was Carson who lied.

Rüdy Canôza

Nov 7, 2015, 1:44:59 PM11/7/15
At the very best, he untruthfully misrepresented his past. He never
sought nomination. The only way he could have been offered a "full
scholarship", even though the USMA does not use that terminology, is if
he had been nominated as a cadet *and* been accepted by the USMA.
Neither ever came close to happening. Carson never has said that
someone with nominating privileges (congressman, senator, etc.) even
approached him about a nomination.

someone else

someone else

Nov 7, 2015, 1:59:01 PM11/7/15
On 11/7/2015 11:53 AM, David Hartung wrote:
> On 11/07/2015 11:33 AM, Sn...@smack.com wrote:
>>
>> "FEDERALIST" is as rightwing propaganda as it gets.
>>
>> They have NO reason to offer you any credible truth
>
> So prove them wrong.

Someone else already has, even thouogh you deleted it and ran away

[...]

wy

Nov 7, 2015, 2:13:16 PM11/7/15
If not lied, then he's got a bit of a problem with "embellishing" his fantasies. Bob? Who is this "Bob"? Come out, come out, wherever you are. It's up to "Bob" to decide if he wants to come out and tell his version of the story - er, fantasy - says Carson. But you know what? "Bob" will never come out. He actually has to exist before doing so. So, yeah, Carson has got that base nicely covered.

Vandar

Nov 7, 2015, 2:17:03 PM11/7/15
You know how tommy works, he wants it to be true so he will treat it as
such, no matter the facts.

Wexford

Nov 7, 2015, 2:43:35 PM11/7/15
This is probably the least damning thing that lunatic, Carson, has said. His lies are less relevant than his opinions. He's an utter nutcase. I don't know what drugs he's taken, but he must have really loaded up to blow his brain the way he has. He belongs in an asylum and in any other well-organized country he'd be in one.

Health Plan

Nov 7, 2015, 3:24:33 PM11/7/15

Politico's editorial staff on Friday conceded that entire basis of
attack on Carson was invented out of whole cloth.

NOVEMBER 6, 2015 By Mollie Hemingway

Politico‘s Kyle Cheney admitted that he fabricated a negative story
about Ben Carson. At least, according to his own standards, he admitted
the grievous journalistic sin.

In a story published early on Friday, Politico’s Kyle Cheney authored a
piece headlined “Ben Carson admits fabricating West Point scholarship”
with a subhed “Carson’s campaign on Friday conceded that a central
point in his inspirational personal story did not occur as he
previously described.”

There were at least five major problems with the story:

*The headline was completely false
*The subhed was also completely false
*The opening paragraph was false false false
*The substance of the piece was missing key exonerating information
*The article demonstrated confusion about service academy admissions
and benefits
*But other than that, A+++ work, Kyle Cheney and Politico.

It could take all day to parse the problems with Kyle Cheney’s
now-somewhat-cleaned-up hit piece on Carson, but let’s just look at his
original introductory claims:

Ben Carson’s campaign on Friday admitted, in a response to an inquiry
from POLITICO, that a central point in his inspirational personal story
was fabricated: his application and acceptance into the U.S. Military
Academy at West Point. The academy has occupied a central place in
Carson’s tale for years. According to a story told in Carson’s book,
“Gifted Hands,” the then-17 year old was introduced in 1969 to Gen.
William Westmoreland, who had just ended his command of U.S. forces in
Vietnam, and the two dined together. That meeting, according to
Carson’s telling, was followed by a “full scholarship” to the military
academy. West Point, however, has no record of Carson applying, much
less being extended admission…When presented with this evidence,
Carson’s campaign conceded the story was false.

Roughly none of this is true. Ben Carson’s campaign did not “admit”
that a central point in his story “was fabricated.” Quite the opposite.
The central point of the story is falsely described by Cheney/Politico
as being that he applied and was accepted at West Point. Carson, in
fact, has repeatedly claimed not to have applied. So any claim
regarding the absence of West Point records of such an application
would not debunk Carson’s point. And, again, Carson’s campaign never
“conceded” the story was false at least in part because the story, as
characterized by Politico, is not one he told. Further, Cheney is
unable to substantiate his claim that Carson told this story. Nowhere
in the article does he even explain, with facts, where he came up with
the idea that Carson has ever made this claim.

Politico stealthily edited the inflammatory headline and lede, after
the damage was done. They made changes without adding a note about what
was corrected. They didn’t update the piece or add an editor’s note.
The new headline is very much toned down to “Exclusive: Carson claimed
West Point ‘scholarship’ but never applied.” This is a claim not
exclusive to Politico and not newsworthy in the least. Carson himself
broke this news 23 years ago when he said he was offered a scholarship
to West Point but never applied. The cleaned-up story still says that
Carson “conceded that he never applied nor was granted admission to
West Point.” To concede is to admit that something is true. But, again,
Carson himself made this claim more than two decades ago, so he’s not
conceding the point to Kyle Cheney or Politico simply because Kyle
Cheney and Politico misread him.

The Washington Post‘s Dave Weigel, who immediately expressed skepticism
about the significance of the Politico hit that was taking everybody by
storm, has a balanced take on the kerfuffle here. He also noted:

One other quick point to make about Politico and Kyle Cheney’s piece.
The original story claimed that Carson also lied by claiming he was
offered a full scholarship to West Point since the service academy is
entirely taxpayer funded. Or, as Politico put it: “indeed there are no
‘full scholarships,’ per se.” The only problem with this is that the
academy itself describes this benefit as a “full scholarship.”

Ben Carson was a brilliant student who had already shown an interest in
the military and had demonstrated leadership skills. It would be
weirder if West Point hadn’t tried to recruit him than tried to recruit
him. This doesn’t happen to us journalists, for obvious reasons, but
exceptional students are recruited by top colleges and universities all
the time.

Now, as for Kyle Cheney’s concession that he fabricated his piece on
Carson. He didn’t. That’s how I’m interpreting his decision to
stealthily edit his piece to remove much of the error. But Ben Carson
didn’t “admit” or “concede” to fabrication and he’s been tarred by
Cheney as if he had. So I’ll keep the headline.

Other critiques of Cheney and Politico are available from across the
political and media spectrum here, here, here, here, here, and here.

At a time when the media need to demonstrate good faith efforts to
cover Republicans and conservatives with even a modicum of fairness,
Kyle Cheney and Politico have done a tremendous disservice to their
brands.

Fred Oinka

Nov 7, 2015, 3:30:16 PM11/7/15
One might note that all three of those idiots believes that Obama and Hillary are truthful. There's your grain of salt.

David Hartung

Nov 7, 2015, 3:38:12 PM11/7/15
Good point.

wy

Nov 7, 2015, 3:40:53 PM11/7/15
Obama and Hillary at least don't believe in pyramids as having been stored with grain or make up fantasies about being offered a scholarship to West Point or create a fantasy friend (now changed a close relative) named "Bob."

FPP

Nov 7, 2015, 4:04:44 PM11/7/15
On 2015-11-07 20:24:32 +0000, "Health Plan" <doctor...@lightpath.net> said:

> Now, as for Kyle Cheney’s concession that he fabricated his piece on
> Carson. He didn’t. That’s how I’m interpreting his decision to
> stealthily edit his piece to remove much of the error.

So YOU'RE admitting that the reporter DID NOT do exactly what you're
saying he DID!

YOU. ADMIT. YOU. ARE. LYING.

You've admitted he didn't do what you allege, and you're admitting that
you're CHOOSING to mischaracterize (read: LIE) about it.

Thank You!
--
"Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil." - Roosevelt

Rüdy Canôza

Nov 7, 2015, 4:05:17 PM11/7/15
On 11/7/2015 12:24 PM, Health Plan wrote:

> Politico's editorial staff on Friday conceded that entire basis of
> attack on Carson was invented out of whole cloth.

Bullshit. The simple fact is, Carson's claim about a "full scholarship"
to West Point is false. He never sought a nomination to the USMA, he
never received a nomination, and he never was offered admission.

Rüdy Canôza

Nov 7, 2015, 4:06:21 PM11/7/15
I don't think Obama and Clinton are very truthful. That doesn't mean I
have to think that Carson is. He actually appears to be an even bigger
liar than they are, and that's something.

Rüdy Canôza

Nov 7, 2015, 4:07:16 PM11/7/15
It's not any kind of meaningful point at all. No lies that Obama or
Clinton may have told can in any way justify Carson's lying.

BTR1701

Nov 7, 2015, 4:29:04 PM11/7/15
In article <n1lot3$om4$1...@dont-email.me>, FPP <fred...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 2015-11-07 20:24:32 +0000, "Health Plan" <doctor...@lightpath.net>
> said:
>
> > Now, as for Kyle Cheney’s concession that he fabricated his piece on
> > Carson. He didn’t. That’s how I’m interpreting his decision to
> > stealthily edit his piece to remove much of the error.
>
> So YOU'RE admitting that the reporter DID NOT do exactly what you're
> saying he DID!

Yep, he was using the Politico reporters own standards to describe his work.

FPP

Nov 7, 2015, 5:47:14 PM11/7/15
On 2015-11-07 21:30:39 +0000, BTR1701 <atr...@mac.com> said:

> In article <n1lot3$om4$1...@dont-email.me>, FPP <fred...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 2015-11-07 20:24:32 +0000, "Health Plan" <doctor...@lightpath.net>
>> said:
>>
>>> Now, as for Kyle Cheney’s concession that he fabricated his piece on
>>> Carson. He didn’t. That’s how I’m interpreting his decision to
>>> stealthily edit his piece to remove much of the error.
>>
>> So YOU'RE admitting that the reporter DID NOT do exactly what you're
>> saying he DID!
>
> Yep, he was using the Politico reporters own standards to describe his work.

Bottom line... Carson lied when he said he was offered a scholarship to
West Point.
There ARE NO scholarships given to West Point.

What he says he was offered does not exist.
Agreed? Or will you lie about it?

It's a simple question.
--
Liberals believe in some elements of socialism.
Conservatives hate socialism and they only believe in some elements of it.

Sn...@smack.com

Nov 7, 2015, 6:21:41 PM11/7/15
On Sat, 7 Nov 2015 12:32:44 -0600, David Hartung
<d_ha...@h0tmail.com> wrote:

>As of this point in time, it is not certain that it was Carson who lied.

How many days was it before you said (given the mounting evidence)
that "bush lied" about WMD?

Have you ever?

At this point in time, via transcripts, questioning, (and his
answers)---it seems he lied.

someone else

Nov 7, 2015, 10:41:37 PM11/7/15
Someone else might think your smugness is overdue a come-uppance

The day after Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was killed in 1968, Ben
Carson’s black classmates unleashed their anger and grief on white
students who were a minority at Detroit’s Southwestern High.

Mr. Carson, then a junior with a key to a biology lab where he worked
part time, told The Wall Street Journal last month that he protected a
few white students from the attacks by hiding them there.

It is a dramatic account of courage and kindness, and it couldn’t be
confirmed in interviews with a half-dozen of Mr. Carson’s classmates and
his high school physics teacher. The students all remembered the riot.
None recalled hearing about white students hiding in the biology lab,
and Mr. Carson couldn’t remember any names of those he sheltered.

In his 1990 autobiography, “Gifted Hands,” Mr. Carson writes of a Yale
psychology professor who told Mr. Carson, then a junior, and the other
students in the class—identified by Mr. Carson as Perceptions 301—that
their final exam papers had “inadvertently burned,” requiring all 150
students to retake it. The new exam, Mr. Carson recalled in the book,
was much tougher. All the students but Mr. Carson walked out.

“The professor came toward me. With her was a photographer for the Yale
Daily News who paused and snapped my picture,” Mr. Carson wrote. “ ‘A
hoax,’ the teacher said. ‘We wanted to see who was the most honest
student in the class.’ ” Mr. Carson wrote that the professor handed him
a $10 bill.

No photo identifying Mr. Carson as a student ever ran, according to the
Yale Daily News archives, and no stories from that era mention a class
called Perceptions 301. Yale Librarian Claryn Spies said Friday there
was no psychology course by that name or class number during any of Mr.
Carson’s years at Yale.

http://www.wsj.com/article_email/ben-carsons-past-faces-deeper-questions-1446861864-lMyQjAxMTI1NTAxNzgwMTcxWj

Fred Oinka

Nov 7, 2015, 10:50:57 PM11/7/15
And yet he trounces Hillary in the polls despite the lies the left wing midia dreams up.

Ashton Crusher

Nov 7, 2015, 10:55:59 PM11/7/15
On Sat, 7 Nov 2015 17:47:13 -0500, FPP <fred...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 2015-11-07 21:30:39 +0000, BTR1701 <atr...@mac.com> said:
>
>> In article <n1lot3$om4$1...@dont-email.me>, FPP <fred...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> So YOU'RE admitting that the reporter DID NOT do exactly what you're
>>> saying he DID!
>>
>> Yep, he was using the Politico reporters own standards to describe his work.
>
>Bottom line... Carson lied when he said he was offered a scholarship to
>West Point.
>There ARE NO scholarships given to West Point.
>
>What he says he was offered does not exist.
>Agreed? Or will you lie about it?
>
>It's a simple question.

Hell, since this nonsense was posted Carson's been interviewed and
admitted that what he wrote in his autobiography isn't true. He
claimed he turned down a scholarship. you can't turn down something
that doesn't exist. He admits he never applied to West Point. He
LIED by any common meaning of the word. Sure, you can count angles on
the head of a pin and make an argument that gosh, it really wasn't a
lie because blah blah blah but we ALL know he LIED.

Since then it also appears he lied about his youthful anger and beat
downs and attempted stabbing's.... seems that NO ONE recalls any such
thing ever happening, all anyone recalls is that then, like now, he
was a mild mannered guy. Most likely he made up the beat downs and
stabbing BS to try and build some street cred and polish his
"blackness".
I expect to see Carson start to fade and Trump to continue his
ascension to the nomination.

NoBody

Nov 8, 2015, 10:23:04 AM11/8/15
Wow you libs must be seriously desperate to be leaning on nonsense
like this.

NoBody

Nov 8, 2015, 10:26:08 AM11/8/15
On Sat, 7 Nov 2015 17:47:13 -0500, FPP <fred...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 2015-11-07 21:30:39 +0000, BTR1701 <atr...@mac.com> said:
>
>> In article <n1lot3$om4$1...@dont-email.me>, FPP <fred...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> So YOU'RE admitting that the reporter DID NOT do exactly what you're
>>> saying he DID!
>>
>> Yep, he was using the Politico reporters own standards to describe his work.
>
>Bottom line... Carson lied when he said he was offered a scholarship to
>West Point.
>There ARE NO scholarships given to West Point.
>
>What he says he was offered does not exist.
>Agreed? Or will you lie about it?
>
>It's a simple question.

Amazing you libs get your horns so twisted over a difference of
opinion of terms while ignoring the fact that Hillary has outright
lied. Her lies have cost people their lives and put national security
at risk. Somehow you see the former to be more serious than the
latter.

clairbear

Nov 8, 2015, 10:58:54 AM11/8/15
NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote in

> On Sat, 7 Nov 2015 17:47:13 -0500, FPP <fred...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On 2015-11-07 21:30:39 +0000, BTR1701 <atr...@mac.com> said:

>>> Yep, he was using the Politico reporters own standards to describe
>>> his work.
>>
>>Bottom line... Carson lied when he said he was offered a scholarship
>>to West Point.
>>There ARE NO scholarships given to West Point.
>>
>>What he says he was offered does not exist.
>>Agreed? Or will you lie about it?
>>
>>It's a simple question.
>
> Amazing you libs get your horns so twisted over a difference of
> opinion of terms while ignoring the fact that Hillary has outright
> lied. Her lies have cost people their lives and put national security
> at risk. Somehow you see the former to be more serious than the
> latter.

Liberals with their hypocritical doubles are fleecing the ignorant and
uniformed voters I worked well for them in the last to presidential
elections. God forbid they and Hillary pull this scam off yet again.
Hillary lied and the Bengazi 4 died Obama's litany of broken promises,
mistakes misdeeds and deception have helped lay this nation low, Bush made
mistakes and the current empty seet has doubled down on them. Bush put
troops in Afganistan and Iraq and Obama has set the rest of the muslim
world on fire. Of course there's that libtard double standard again when
they blame Vush for all of Obama's failures

Vandar

Nov 8, 2015, 11:02:50 AM11/8/15
Was under Sniper fire in Bosnia
Was named after Sir Edmund Hillary.
The Benghazi attack was caused by a video.
Was "dead broke" upon leaving the White House.
Didn't send or receive classified info in the private server.
Chelsea was jogging around the WTC when the 9/11 attack happened.
Claims she was instrumental in the Norther Ireland peace process.
Calls TPP the "gold standard" for trade agreements.

That's just a small sample, from one of them.
And Obama made up a fantasy friend/girlfriend. She's in his book...and
doesn't exist.

FPP

Nov 8, 2015, 4:23:19 PM11/8/15
On 2015-11-08 15:58:52 +0000, clairbear <clai...@msn.com> said:

> NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote in

If I wanted to hear Right Wing talking points, I'd tune in to Fox News.
In fact, I do... every damned week.

So far, bear, you have nothing but accusations. There is no meat on
the bones, and it's pretty easy to do.

If that's the best you can do, bear, then the 2016 election will be a
mere formality.
--
We are all here on Earth to help others; what on Earth the others are
here for I don't know. -WH Auden

Sn...@smack.com

Nov 8, 2015, 5:09:08 PM11/8/15
On Sun, 8 Nov 2015 16:23:17 -0500, FPP <fred...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 2015-11-08 15:58:52 +0000, clairbear <clai...@msn.com> said:

>If I wanted to hear Right Wing talking points, I'd tune in to Fox News.
> In fact, I do... every damned week.

To their credit--from Murdoch to Ailes---they make no secret that they
support an ideology, and resort to most means to make those choices
"look better"

Bending the rules, facts, and conclusions is what faux
does---admittedly

Tom Sr.

Nov 8, 2015, 6:33:13 PM11/8/15
REALLY? You believe that rational and reasonable people do *not* KNOW they have both made mistakes and lied?

It just that you far-right-wing Ko0kS go so totally off the deep end so often with your own LIES and Hatred in your ravings.

> Good point.

Daffy Hartung is so very desperate for support if his irrational beliefs, he will even accept it from a openly racist poster.

. . .

clairbear

Nov 8, 2015, 6:34:35 PM11/8/15
FPP <fred...@gmail.com> wrote in news:n1oebt$oce$1...@dont-email.me:

> On 2015-11-08 15:58:52 +0000, clairbear <clai...@msn.com> said:
>
>> NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote in

And still you learn nothing
> So far, bear, you have nothing but accusations. There is no meat on
> the bones, and it's pretty easy to do.
So you are saying no one died in Bengazi
> If that's the best you can do, bear, then the 2016 election will be a
> mere formality.
Gee when did we become the soviet union

Sn...@smack.com

Nov 8, 2015, 7:30:39 PM11/8/15
On Sun, 08 Nov 2015 17:34:34 -0600, clairbear <clai...@msn.com>
wrote:

>> If I wanted to hear Right Wing talking points, I'd tune in to Fox
>> News.

>> In fact, I do... every damned week.
>And still you learn nothing
>> So far, bear, you have nothing but accusations. There is no meat on
>> the bones, and it's pretty easy to do.
>So you are saying no one died in Bengazi

No one died for the reason you CLAIM, you mindless halfwit

NO evidence of ANY kind--(other than faux snooze belief promoted as
truth)---has EVER come out to suggest Clinton is at fault.

FPP

Nov 9, 2015, 2:50:29 AM11/9/15
On 2015-11-08 23:34:34 +0000, clairbear <clai...@msn.com> said:

> FPP <fred...@gmail.com> wrote in news:n1oebt$oce$1...@dont-email.me:
>
>> On 2015-11-08 15:58:52 +0000, clairbear <clai...@msn.com> said:
>>
>>> NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote in

Four men died in Benghazi! (tm).

Over 3 thousand in 9-11.
Over 1800 in Katrina.

When do THEY get THEIR Justice?
When do THEY get THEIR investigation?
When are those who were responsible for those tragedies going to be
brought to account?

We both know the answer to that one, bear.
--
On Climate Change: "To be fair, leaving a lifeless husk of a planet to
our grandkids would be a CLASSIC prank." - Patton Oswalt

FPP

Nov 9, 2015, 2:51:58 AM11/9/15
On 2015-11-08 23:34:34 +0000, clairbear <clai...@msn.com> said:

> Gee when did we become the soviet union

When the clowns too control of Congress and decided that we should have
a series of Soviet style "Show trials", and witch hunts.

It started in 2010, and has continued on for the last 5 years.
--
If "Con" is the opposite of "Pro", then isn't Congress the opposite of
Progress? -J.Stewart

NoBody

Nov 9, 2015, 7:05:05 AM11/9/15
Notice that Wy vanishes every time he's proven wrong?

NoBody

Nov 9, 2015, 7:07:02 AM11/9/15
On Sun, 8 Nov 2015 16:23:17 -0500, FPP <fred...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 2015-11-08 15:58:52 +0000, clairbear <clai...@msn.com> said:
>
>> NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote in

Yet you post far less serious accusations about Carson and expect to
be taken seriously.

>If that's the best you can do, bear, then the 2016 election will be a
>mere formality.

If the average voter demonstrates your lack of intellectual depth,
then sadly what you say will be true.

NoBody

Nov 9, 2015, 8:33:10 AM11/9/15
Those held responsible for 911 are dead. I'd call that "accountable"
Katrina? You still blaming Bush because the Dems didn't ask for help
until it was too late.

>We both know the answer to that one, bear.

Yeah, you're a hypocrite.

Tom Sr.

Nov 9, 2015, 8:48:02 AM11/9/15
On Monday, November 9, 2015 at 7:05:05 AM UTC-5, NoBody wrote:
> Notice that Wy vanishes every time he's proven wrong?

I *have* notice how most folks disappear from a topic when YOU start posting to it, NoWussy, including wy and myself among others.

Yes, you ARE that *Boring* with your spam, NoWussy.

. . .

milt....@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2015, 9:25:09 AM11/9/15
On Saturday, November 7, 2015 at 11:32:46 AM UTC-7, David Hartung wrote:
> On 11/07/2015 12:12 PM, someone else wrote:

> >> So you respond to a statement that politico lied
> >

> > Someone else would point out that you are not acknowledging that it was
> > Ben Carson that was lying, not the Politico web-site, as was posted earlier
>
> As of this point in time, it is not certain that it was Carson who lied.

Yeah, it is. He keeps claiming he was OFFERED a full scholarship and turned it down.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/08/ben-carson/carson-defends-west-point-scholarship-story/

I don't know why anyone is expending so much energy on this. He has less chance of becoming president than Trump.

Steve

Nov 9, 2015, 10:01:34 AM11/9/15
<CHUCKLE> But more chance than Hillary or any other Democrat
according to the polls...

Let's review Shook's previous predictions.

"But I will make this prediction. The Dems will win the WH next year."
--Milt Shook 1999/09/15
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=7rpj0e%24j7j%241%40ash.prod.itd.earthlink.net

"Bush will lose because he can't win in the GOP at this point in time.
face it; he can only win as a moderate. But if he moderates enough
to win, about a third of Repubs will head elsewhere; either they
won't vote, or they'll vote for a third party. And if he plays to
the right wing, he loses the Dems."
--Milt Shook Aug 15 1999
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=7p74a2%249p3%241%40birch.prod.itd.earthlink.net

"I also predict 320 or more electoral votes for Gore, as well..."
--Milt Shook Sep 10 2000
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=x4Vu5.1826%24%25p2.89198%40newsread03.prod.itd.earthlink.net

"And I have never been wrong in predicting an
election in my lifetime."
--Milt Shook Dec 23 2003
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=8c046319.0312230621.4eae5f2b%40posting.google.com

David Hartung

Nov 9, 2015, 10:30:15 AM11/9/15
A question. Whom do you believe that the Republican nominee will be?

someone else

Nov 9, 2015, 10:47:20 AM11/9/15
Someone else would say that would be like driving past a 16 car pile-up
and trying to determine who caused it. While the details are sketchy at
first glance, the GOP/Tea Party has yet to field a viable candidate,
unless you're really trying to discredit the entire GOP/Tea Party

Sn...@smack.com

Nov 9, 2015, 10:50:36 AM11/9/15
On Mon, 09 Nov 2015 07:05:04 -0500, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>And Obama made up a fantasy friend/girlfriend. She's in his book...and
>>doesn't exist.
>>

>Notice that Wy vanishes every time he's proven wrong?

Notice that everytime a new unproven allegation, insinuation,
innuendo, conjecture, rumor, theory, story and lie is floated on the
shitter bowl propaganda arm of the GOP (Faux snooze)---you're right
there to pick it up and taste if for authenticity?

someone else

Nov 9, 2015, 10:54:45 AM11/9/15
On 11/9/2015 9:50 AM, Sn...@smack.com wrote:
> On Mon, 09 Nov 2015 07:05:04 -0500, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>>> And Obama made up a fantasy friend/girlfriend. She's in his book...and
>>> doesn't exist.
>>>

>> Notice that Wy vanishes every time he's proven wrong?
>
> Notice that everytime a new unproven allegation, insinuation,
> innuendo, conjecture, rumor, theory, story and lie is floated on the
> shitter bowl propaganda arm of the GOP (Faux snooze)---you're right
> there to pick it up and taste if for authenticity?

Someone else might think that they have a peculiar taste for what
amounts to political arse porridge

Sn...@smack.com

Nov 9, 2015, 10:55:07 AM11/9/15
On Mon, 09 Nov 2015 07:07:00 -0500, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>So far, bear, you have nothing but accusations. There is no meat on
>>the bones, and it's pretty easy to do.
>>

>Yet you post far less serious accusations about Carson and expect to
>be taken seriously.

All America is tired of unproven allegations, insinuations, innuendo,
conjecture, rumors, stories and lies used in place of actual events
(truth) by the political idiots you kiss ass, NOWUSSY

>>If that's the best you can do, bear, then the 2016 election will be a
>>mere formality.
>
>If the average voter demonstrates your lack of intellectual depth,
>then sadly what you say will be true.

Then only look to who YOUR side is offering

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

milt....@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2015, 10:56:02 AM11/9/15
I'm not sure, exactly, but based on previous GOP races, the odds are better for Bush, Rubio or even Kasich than Carson or Trump. If you'll recall, most Republicans who ride high this early crash and burn. And before you poo-poo Bush's lack of money, you'll recall that McCain almost had to drop out due to money in 2008.

It'll be a somewhat serious candidate, not one of the GOP's biggest clowns.

wy

Nov 9, 2015, 11:06:44 AM11/9/15
At this stage, I have no clue. But if I had to pick one, Rubio would be the one that would look like covering all the bases - young, Latino and more mainstream. Americans aren't into radical leaders, so the likes of Trump on the right and Sanders on the left can only succeed as outlets of release for frustrated voters at the start, but when the dust settles, America picks the safe and boring, so it'll be Rubio vs Clinton - at least the contrast will be there: male vs female, young vs old, Latino vs white bread, while neither is that much off center in their respective ideological bent. Trump, Carson and Cruz will all be dumped into the loony bin, Bush is plagued by America having been amBushed enough, and the rest shouldn't even bother continuing on from this point.

Steve

Nov 9, 2015, 12:26:23 PM11/9/15

clairbear

Nov 9, 2015, 8:01:40 PM11/9/15
FPP <fred...@gmail.com> wrote in news:n1pj3r$1t8$1...@dont-email.me:

> On 2015-11-08 23:34:34 +0000, clairbear <clai...@msn.com> said:
>
>> FPP <fred...@gmail.com> wrote in news:n1oebt$oce$1...@dont-email.me:

Not quite
Overall, 2,605 U.S. citizens, including 2,190 civilians, died in the
attacks but an additional 372 non-U.S. citizens (excluding the 19
perpetrators) also perished
Tha would be 2977 even adding the pers it is not "Over 3 thousand"
> Over 1800 in Katrina.
1833 was overal toatl but as to NOLA
Four years later, researchers still count New Orleans' Katrina dead,
parsing them into categories, puzzling over exactly how each of the more
than 1,400 victims perished -- and what might be done to protect them
the next time a big one rolls in off the Gulf.
> When do THEY get THEIR Justice?
Justice for the hijackers is up to God assuming you have some sort of
belief If not then you can never have justice on the perps
Katrina was a natural disaster nor recompense against nature
> When do THEY get THEIR investigation?
There were 911 hearing and more than afew investigations into Katrina's
aftermath with the majpor share of blame being attributed to state and
loacl officials
> When are those who were responsible for those tragedies going to be
> brought to account?
The perps of 911 are dead and how are you gonna bring nature or God to
account

> We both know the answer to that one, bear.
that's been expainled
Now tell us what your off topic response has to do this thread other
than your obsessive need to start a bitch fight over long settled issues

clairbear

Nov 9, 2015, 8:04:57 PM11/9/15
FPP <fred...@gmail.com> wrote in news:n1pj6l$1t8$2...@dont-email.me:

> On 2015-11-08 23:34:34 +0000, clairbear <clai...@msn.com> said:
>
>> Gee when did we become the soviet union
>
> When the clowns too control of Congress and decided that we should have
> a series of Soviet style "Show trials", and witch hunts.
Really When? Where? Obviously your skewed pespective are once again devoid
of any basis in realty Try actually reading some history You'll discover
how very wrong you are

clairbear

Nov 9, 2015, 8:08:29 PM11/9/15
NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote in
Seems they do, Just look atthe results of the last 2 elections They got
conned by a slick talking community organizer not once but twice

FPP

Nov 9, 2015, 8:39:49 PM11/9/15
On 2015-11-09 20:01:39 -0500, clairbear <clai...@msn.com> said:

> FPP <fred...@gmail.com> wrote in news:n1pj3r$1t8$1...@dont-email.me:

> @gmail.com>

My response is to the fact that you don't live in the real world.

You advocate for this 8th Benghazi! (tm) investigation because you say
it's needed because 4 Americans (who knew they were going into mortal
danger when they signed up) were killed.

But for some reason, you don't want to extend that courtesy to
thousands of other, apparently LESS deserving, Americans who died under
any other administration.
--
"Didn't believe we needed to "Make America Great Again" - until I saw
the people we're seriously considering putting on the Presidential

FPP

Nov 9, 2015, 8:47:01 PM11/9/15
EIGHT investigations of Benghazi! (tm).

And you don't see these as "show trials"? Do you honestly believe that
anything NEW and revealing will come out of an EIGHTH bite at the same
apple?

You really think this has anything to do with four dead Americans?

It's a political show trial that's designed to do two things... raise
money off the corpses of dead countrymen, and damage Hillary's
Presidential campaign.

This last investigation now has the distinguished record for being the
longest investigation in United States history... longer than Pearl
Harbor, Watergate, Iran Contra, Hurricane Katrina, or the Kennedy
assassination.

In other words, this is nothing more than a show trial. A pretty
shitty one, too...
--
When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President; I'm
beginning to believe it. -Clarence Darrow

FPP

Nov 9, 2015, 8:48:43 PM11/9/15
On 2015-11-09 20:08:27 -0500, clairbear <clai...@msn.com> said:

> NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote in

And now they're being conned by a Carnival Barker and a pathological
liar with a Persecution complex.

What's your point?
--
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." -A Saunders

clairbear

Nov 9, 2015, 9:09:34 PM11/9/15
FPP <fred...@gmail.com> wrote in news:n1rhoq$iap$1...@dont-email.me:

> On 2015-11-09 20:01:39 -0500, clairbear <clai...@msn.com> said:
>
>> FPP <fred...@gmail.com> wrote in news:n1pj3r$1t8$1...@dont-email.me:

>> @gmail.com>

False attribution I never sais anything about an investiagtion, you
pathetic LIAR
> But for some reason, you don't want to extend that courtesy to
> thousands of other, apparently LESS deserving, Americans who died
under
> any other administration.
More of your logical fallacies. Hillary and Obama could have sent help
they did not. No one agency had enough intel to have prevented 911. No
one could have stopped and act of God called Katrina None of these can
be equated to the other as you so illogically postulate
In short more evidence that you are either a LIAR or just pig ignorant
Any further resopnse would indicate the former you silence would show us
that you realise the latter is true
So wich is it are tou a pthological LIAR or just too IGNORANT To be
worthy of further consideration?

clairbear

Nov 9, 2015, 9:17:46 PM11/9/15
FPP <fred...@gmail.com> wrote in news:n1ri6b$jal$1...@dont-email.me:
Show trials were a significant part of Joseph Stalin's regime. The Moscow
Trials of the Great Purge period (1937–38) in the Soviet Union are
characteristic.

The authorities staged the actual trials meticulously. If defendants
refused to "cooperate", i.e., to admit guilt for their alleged and mostly
fabricated crimes, they did not go on public trial, but suffered execution
nonetheless. This happened, for example during the prosecution of the so-
called "Labour Peasant Party" (, a party invented by the NKVD, which, in
particular, assigned the notable economist Alexander Chayanov to it.
Funny, Hillary did not co-operate and yet she is still alive and free
You logical fallacies on display yet again for all to see Obviuosly these
hearings bear no resemblence to the real "Soviet Show Trials" as the
witnesses had free to say what they will
You have been weighed, measured and once again found wanting

clairbear

Nov 9, 2015, 9:19:43 PM11/9/15
FPP <fred...@gmail.com> wrote in news:n1ri9h$jjd$1...@dont-email.me:

> On 2015-11-09 20:08:27 -0500, clairbear <clai...@msn.com> said:
>
>> NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote in

And we all thought you liked Hillary
> What's your point?

Beam Me Up Scotty

Nov 9, 2015, 9:59:01 PM11/9/15
On 11/09/2015 08:46 PM, FPP wrote:

> This last investigation now has the distinguished record for being the
> longest investigation in United States history...

It took a long while to get anything on Al Capone, as well.

Because he had some good lawyers also, Clinton will get away with it
until someone uses the IRS as they did with Capone.

Obviously it won't be Obama ands his ilk since being Democrats gets them
all a free pass while Obama targets his All American enemies.

*Old but still true*
["""""""Romney should call a press conference and issue a challenge in
front of the nation. He should agree to release more of his tax returns,
only if Obama unseals his college records. Simple and straight-forward.
Mitt should ask “What could possibly be so embarrassing in your college
records from 29 years ago that you are afraid to let America’s voters
see? If it’s THAT bad, maybe it’s something the voters ought to see.”
Suddenly the tables are turned. """"""""""]

--
That's Karma

Sn...@smack.com

Nov 9, 2015, 10:38:46 PM11/9/15
On Mon, 09 Nov 2015 19:01:39 -0600, clairbear <clai...@msn.com>
wrote:

>Now tell us what your off topic response has to do this thread other
>than your obsessive need to start a bitch fight over long settled issues

Making fun of rightwing ignorance and stupidity?

FPP

Nov 9, 2015, 11:17:14 PM11/9/15
On 2015-11-09 21:09:32 -0500, clairbear <clai...@msn.com> said:

> FPP <fred...@gmail.com> wrote in news:n1rhoq$iap$1...@dont-email.me:

>>> @gmail.com>

YOU brought up the subject of Hillary, and Benghazi! (tm), not I, bear. YOU!

>> But for some reason, you don't want to extend that courtesy to
>> thousands of other, apparently LESS deserving, Americans who died
> under
>> any other administration.

> More of your logical fallacies. Hillary and Obama could have sent help
> they did not. No one agency had enough intel to have prevented 911. No
> one could have stopped and act of God called Katrina None of these can
> be equated to the other as you so illogically postulate
> In short more evidence that you are either a LIAR or just pig ignorant
> Any further resopnse would indicate the former you silence would show us
> that you realise the latter is true
> So wich is it are tou a pthological LIAR or just too IGNORANT To be
> worthy of further consideration?

You fucking IDIOT. Katrina was an Act of God. The bungled response
that accounted for most of the deaths afterward was an Act of
Stupidity. An Act of Bush... which, I guess, would be redundant.

On Benghazi, and your other ridiculous conclusions, it was the House
Republican Committee, chaired by (you guessed it!) Republicans who
found that:

> A two-year investigation by the Republican-controlled House
> Intelligence Committee has found that the CIA and the military acted
> properly in responding to the 2012 attack on a U.S. diplomatic compound
> in Benghazi, Libya, and asserted no wrongdoing by Obama administration
> appointees.

Why don't you leave that Fox News Circlejerk, once in a while and find
out what's REALLY going on?

> Debunking a series of persistent allegations hinting at dark
> conspiracies, the investigation of the politically charged incident
> determined that there was no intelligence failure, no delay in sending
> a CIA rescue team, no missed opportunity for a military rescue, and no
> evidence the CIA was covertly shipping arms from Libya to Syria.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/house-intelligence-committee-investigation-debunks-many-benghazi-theories/

This

was REPUBLICANS investigating Obama and Hillary's State Department… not
some right wing nutjobs sitting around figuring out how to dupe the Fox
Newsrubes into swallowing what their selling…

Stop swallowing, bear. "No delay in sending a CIA rescue team", "No
missed opportunity for a military rescue."
These are the FACTS, as reported by SEVEN different investigations.

> Many of its findings echo those of six previous investigations by
> various congressional committees and a State Department panel. The
> eighth Benghazi investigation is being carried out by a House Select
> Committee appointed in May.

So, bear… what are YOUR sources? Comic books?

I'm hoping that's true, because even comic books would be a better
source of info than you're getting now.
--
Atheism is a non prophet organization.

FPP

Nov 9, 2015, 11:18:13 PM11/9/15
> Trials of the Great Purge period (1937ñ38) in the Soviet Union are
> characteristic.
>
> The authorities staged the actual trials meticulously. If defendants
> refused to "cooperate", i.e., to admit guilt for their alleged and mostly
> fabricated crimes, they did not go on public trial, but suffered execution
> nonetheless. This happened, for example during the prosecution of the so-
> called "Labour Peasant Party" (, a party invented by the NKVD, which, in
> particular, assigned the notable economist Alexander Chayanov to it.
> Funny, Hillary did not co-operate and yet she is still alive and free
> You logical fallacies on display yet again for all to see Obviuosly these
> hearings bear no resemblence to the real "Soviet Show Trials" as the
> witnesses had free to say what they will

> You have been weighed, measured and once again found wanting

If you were any dumber you could run for the Republican nomination for
President this year...
--
Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American
public. -Mencken

FPP

Nov 9, 2015, 11:23:38 PM11/9/15
On 2015-11-09 21:58:59 -0500, Beam Me Up Scotty
<I-WAS-JUST-GANG-PROBED-BY-...@IRS.FBI.NSA.CIA.EPA.FCC.DHS.CDC.DEA.DOE.ATF.DOT.gov>
said:

> On 11/09/2015 08:46 PM, FPP wrote:
>>
>> This last investigation now has the distinguished record for being the
>> longest investigation in United States history...
>

> It took a long while to get anything on Al Capone, as well.
>

> Because he had some good lawyers also, Clinton will get away with it
> until someone uses the IRS as they did with Capone.
>
> Obviously it won't be Obama ands his ilk since being Democrats gets them
> all a free pass while Obama targets his All American enemies.

This isn't the 1920's anymore... and they've been after Clinton for
over 30 years now, with very little outside of a blow job to show for
it. I'd wager it was the most expensive blow job in history...

It's interesting how a pissant little Tea Partying runt like you
doesn't seem to mind them wasting taxpayer dollars when it comes to
furthering your own personal political agenda.
--
Election 2016: Anything that could be perceived as a negative for
Hillary, DOES NOT make a single Republican challenger look ANY better.

FPP

Nov 9, 2015, 11:25:10 PM11/9/15
On 2015-11-09 21:19:42 -0500, clairbear <clai...@msn.com> said:

> FPP <fred...@gmail.com> wrote in news:n1ri9h$jjd$1...@dont-email.me:
>
>> On 2015-11-09 20:08:27 -0500, clairbear <clai...@msn.com> said:
>>
>>> NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote in

> @gmail.com>

Hillary will wipe the floor with Trump, and Carson. I doubt she would
even break a sweat... unlike poor Marco Rubio - the Gunga Din of the
Republican Party.
--
Liberals think it takes a village to raise a child.
Conservatives think it takes a family to raise a child.

clairbear

Nov 10, 2015, 5:32:34 AM11/10/15
FPP <fred...@gmail.com> wrote in news:n1rqvv$54n$1...@dont-email.me:

>>> You advocate for this 8th Benghazi! (tm) investigation because you
>>> say it's needed because 4 Americans (who knew they were going into
>>> mortal danger when they signed up) were killed.
>
>> False attribution I never said anything about an investiagtion, you
>> pathetic LIAR
>
> YOU brought up the subject of Hillary, and Benghazi! (tm), not I,
> bear. YOU!

But I never said any thing about the investigations into but then being the
patological LIAR you are, you ignor that simple truth.

NoBody

Nov 10, 2015, 6:38:21 AM11/10/15
On Mon, 9 Nov 2015 05:47:59 -0800 (PST), "Tom Sr."
<thomas.sw...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, November 9, 2015 at 7:05:05 AM UTC-5, NoBody wrote:
>> Notice that Wy vanishes every time he's proven wrong?
>

>I *have* notice how most folks disappear from a topic when YOU start posting to it, NoWussy, including wy and myself among others.

Indeed you all do since none of you deal with facts very well. Your
idea of intellect is hitting the enter key 500 times. Thanks for the
morning laugh!

NoBody

Nov 10, 2015, 6:40:37 AM11/10/15
On Mon, 09 Nov 2015 08:50:35 -0700, Sn...@smack.com wrote:

>On Mon, 09 Nov 2015 07:05:04 -0500, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>>>And Obama made up a fantasy friend/girlfriend. She's in his book...and
>>>doesn't exist.
>>>

>>Notice that Wy vanishes every time he's proven wrong?
>
>Notice that everytime a new unproven allegation, insinuation,
>innuendo, conjecture, rumor, theory, story and lie is floated on the
>shitter bowl propaganda arm of the GOP (Faux snooze)---you're right
>there to pick it up and taste if for authenticity?

If you rewrite your sentence so that an adult can read it, I'll be
happy to answer you. Until then, I will continue to laugh at you.

NoBody

Nov 10, 2015, 6:42:03 AM11/10/15
On Mon, 09 Nov 2015 08:55:05 -0700, Sn...@smack.com wrote:

>On Mon, 09 Nov 2015 07:07:00 -0500, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>>>So far, bear, you have nothing but accusations. There is no meat on
>>>the bones, and it's pretty easy to do.
>>>

>>Yet you post far less serious accusations about Carson and expect to
>>be taken seriously.
>
>All America is tired of unproven allegations, insinuations, innuendo,
>conjecture, rumors, stories and lies used in place of actual events
>(truth) by the political idiots you kiss ass, NOWUSSY

Then why do you participate in doing just that?

NoBody

Nov 10, 2015, 6:46:23 AM11/10/15
On Mon, 9 Nov 2015 23:17:11 -0500, FPP <fred...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 2015-11-09 21:09:32 -0500, clairbear <clai...@msn.com> said:
>
>> FPP <fred...@gmail.com> wrote in news:n1rhoq$iap$1...@dont-email.me:

The "bungled" response was due to the lack of Democrat leadership at
the local level. I also note your lack of outrage at the "bungled"
response from Obama after superstorm Sandy.

NoBody

Nov 10, 2015, 6:48:03 AM11/10/15
That you should be kinder when you talk about Hillary and Bernie?

Bob

Nov 10, 2015, 8:34:57 AM11/10/15
Would that be Trump and Clinton?

Wexford

Nov 10, 2015, 10:20:54 AM11/10/15
On Saturday, November 7, 2015 at 10:55:59 PM UTC-5, Ashton Crusher wrote:
> On Sat, 7 Nov 2015 17:47:13 -0500, FPP <fred...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On 2015-11-07 21:30:39 +0000, BTR1701 <atr...@mac.com> said:

> >> Yep, he was using the Politico reporters own standards to describe his work.
> >
> >Bottom line... Carson lied when he said he was offered a scholarship to
> >West Point.
> >There ARE NO scholarships given to West Point.
> >
> >What he says he was offered does not exist.
> >Agreed? Or will you lie about it?
> >
> >It's a simple question.
>
> Hell, since this nonsense was posted Carson's been interviewed and
> admitted that what he wrote in his autobiography isn't true. He
> claimed he turned down a scholarship. you can't turn down something
> that doesn't exist. He admits he never applied to West Point. He
> LIED by any common meaning of the word. Sure, you can count angles on
> the head of a pin and make an argument that gosh, it really wasn't a
> lie because blah blah blah but we ALL know he LIED.
>
> Since then it also appears he lied about his youthful anger and beat
> downs and attempted stabbing's.... seems that NO ONE recalls any such
> thing ever happening, all anyone recalls is that then, like now, he
> was a mild mannered guy. Most likely he made up the beat downs and
> stabbing BS to try and build some street cred and polish his
> "blackness".
> I expect to see Carson start to fade and Trump to continue his
> ascension to the nomination.

Carson is just nuts. Something popped in his brain a few years ago and he turned into a loony-toon. Maybe it was work stress. Why would anyone who had both a YALE degree and a Medical Degree from the University of Michigan want to brag about being offered a chance to go to West Point? If I had the choice between the point and Yale, I'd pick New Haven in a heartbeat. The little lies he told creating his mythos are indicative of that nuttiness but his religious obsessions are simply absurd. He's dangerous and any thought of him getting near the nuclear button is scary as hell.

Trump? The Republicans would be nuts to run Trump. Every non-white and fifty percent of the whites will vote against him. The Democrats could run Beelzebub and win. We may be seeing the beginning of the end of the Republican party as a political force.

Sn...@smack.com

Nov 10, 2015, 11:30:50 AM11/10/15
On Tue, 10 Nov 2015 06:42:02 -0500, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>>Yet you post far less serious accusations about Carson and expect to
>>>be taken seriously.
>>
>>All America is tired of unproven allegations, insinuations, innuendo,
>>conjecture, rumors, stories and lies used in place of actual events
>>(truth) by the political idiots you kiss ass, NOWUSSY
>>

>Then why do you participate in doing just that?

Ain't

The Carson nonsense is HIS fault for lying about his "exploits"

(clinton did not, BTW----he parsed the claim of republicans---and was
truthful....remember?)

Sn...@smack.com

Nov 10, 2015, 11:34:14 AM11/10/15
On Tue, 10 Nov 2015 06:46:22 -0500, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>You fucking IDIOT. Katrina was an Act of God. The bungled response
>>that accounted for most of the deaths afterward was an Act of
>>Stupidity. An Act of Bush... which, I guess, would be redundant.
>>

>The "bungled" response was due to the lack of Democrat leadership at
>the local level.

The "local level" in the south is definitely conservative in all
aspects

When the national "leadership" is a controlling fact---the "local"
level is a Lesser authority, you mindless foot stomper.

clairbear

Nov 10, 2015, 4:44:46 PM11/10/15
NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote in
Why should he be outraged at Obama freddie is just another Dimocrat
shill

clairbear

Nov 10, 2015, 5:12:50 PM11/10/15
Iran has stopped dismantling centrifuges in two uranium enrichment plants,
state media reported on Tuesday, days after conservative lawmakers
complained to President Hassan Rouhani that the process was too rushed.

Last week, Iran announced it had begun shutting down inactive centrifuges
at the Natanz and Fordow plants under the terms of a deal struck with world
powers in July that limits its nuclear programme in exchange for easing
sanctions.

Iran's hardliners continue to resist and undermine the nuclear deal, which
was forged by moderates they oppose and which they see as a capitulation to
the West.

"The (dismantling) process stopped with a warning," Ali Shamkhani,
Secretary of the National Security Council, was quoted as saying by the
ISNA student news agency.

Only decommissioned centrifuges were being dismantled to begin with, of
which there were about 10,000 at Natanz and Fordow, the Atomic Energy
Organisation of Iran has said.

Shamkhani did not specify what he meant by "warning", but the head of
parliament's nuclear deal commission, Alireza Zakani, told Mehr news agency
that the dismantling had stopped in Fordow because of the lawmakers' letter
to Rouhani.

Zakani, who was not one of the signatories of the letter, did not mention
activities at Natanz.

A group of 20 hardline parliamentarians wrote to the president last week
complaining that the deactivation of centrifuges contradicted the
directives of Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

Khamenei has said that the deal should only be implemented once allegations
of past military dimensions (PMD) of Iran's nuclear programme had been
settled.

The International Atomic Energy Agency is expected to announce its
conclusions on PMD by Dec. 15.

Centrifuges spin at supersonic speed to increase the ratio of the fissile
isotope in uranium. Low-enriched uranium is used to fuel nuclear power
plants, Iran's stated goal, but can also provide material for bombs if
refined much further.

Iran denied Western suspicions it was aiming to build a nuclear bomb.
(Reporting by Bozorgmehr Sharafedin; Editing by Yara Bayoumy and Raissa
Kasolowsky)

Sn...@smack.com

Nov 10, 2015, 7:42:49 PM11/10/15
On Tue, 10 Nov 2015 15:44:43 -0600, clairbear <clai...@msn.com>
wrote:

>> The "bungled" response was due to the lack of Democrat leadership at
>> the local level. I also note your lack of outrage at the "bungled"
>> response from Obama after superstorm Sandy.

What "local level"? the local level doesn't have the financial
ability to field the operations, you dimwitted fool

>Why should he be outraged at Obama freddie is just another Dimocrat
>shill

And kicking your ass---MOF---all down our history---you wingers NEVER
achieve anything lasting except misery.

Sn...@smack.com

Nov 10, 2015, 7:45:55 PM11/10/15
On Tue, 10 Nov 2015 16:12:48 -0600, clairbear <clai...@msn.com>
wrote:

>Iran's hardliners continue to resist and undermine the nuclear deal, which
>was forged by moderates they oppose and which they see as a capitulation to
>the West.

Makes us glad---just like the eventual capitulation of wingers to the
inevitable horrible policies of conservatives that MUST be rid of.

FPP

Nov 10, 2015, 8:28:40 PM11/10/15
You brought up Hillary and Benghazi! (tm) - and, yet you don't think
it's relevant that there have been EIGHT investigations?

Forgive me, bear, if I gave the impression that you knew what you were
talking about.

Foolish me.
--
"Politicians: Pinocchios with nose jobs." -Bauvard

FPP

Nov 10, 2015, 8:37:48 PM11/10/15
On 2015-11-10 16:44:43 -0500, clairbear <clai...@msn.com> said:

> NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote in

Again, idiots without facts, or knowledge, lie some more. The Federal
response to Sandy wasn't bungled... it was textbook. This is from the
non-partisan CSIS:

CSIS is a bipartisan, nonprofit organization headquartered in
Washington, D.C. The Center’s 220 full-time staff and large network of
affiliated scholars conduct research and analysis and develop policy
initiatives that look to the future and anticipate change.

> Learning from past challenges in preparing for, and providing relief
> efforts after, Hurricane Katrina, the federal government – led by the
> Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) with support from other
> federal departments – began to place staff and assets in the predicted
> impact areas before the storm made landfall and worked with state
> counterparts to coordinate potential emergency response and relief.
>
> On October 28, 2012, one day before the storm made landfall in New
> Jersey, President Obama signed emergency declarations for Connecticut,
> the District of Columbia, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and New
> York, allowing FEMA to transfer resources directly to state, local, and
> tribal organizations to make preparations in advance of the storm.
>
> He signed additional emergency declarations for other states, such as
> Delaware and West Virginia, in the following days. On October 30th,
> President Obama directed FEMA to create the National Power Restoration
> Taskforce, which was to minimize red tape, increase coordination among
> government agencies at all levels and the private sector, and rapidly
> restore fuel and power.
>
> Such actions show a marked change from the way authorities dealt with
> Hurricane Katrina, this time FEMA was proactive rather than reactive.
> This is due in part to legislation approved by Congress to restructure
> FEMA following the miscues of Hurricane Katrina, which allowed quicker
> access to federal resources and increased communication and
> partnerships between the federal, state and local agencies.

http://csis.org/publication/hurricane-sandy-evaluating-response-one-year-later

What makes you dummies think that just making an allegation is proof of
your position? Mr. Ed moved his gums a lot, too... and even he made
more sense than you guys.

Maybe you should try a little bit of peanut butter on the roof of YOUR
mouths...
--
"Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggie", until you can find a
rock." - Will Rogers

FPP

Nov 10, 2015, 8:39:41 PM11/10/15
It isn't a Persecution complex, if they've been after you for forty
years... and everybody has seen it.
--
"History is a set of lies agreed upon." -Napoleon

clairbear

Nov 10, 2015, 9:51:50 PM11/10/15
FPP <fred...@gmail.com> wrote in news:n1u611$qqt$1...@dont-email.me:

> Again, idiots without facts, or knowledge, lie some more.

We all know you Hillary and Obama are lying idiots tell us something we
don't know

clairbear

Nov 10, 2015, 10:00:49 PM11/10/15
FPP <fred...@gmail.com> wrote in news:n1u5fu$pht$1...@dont-email.me:

>>> YOU brought up the subject of Hillary, and Benghazi! (tm), not I,
>>> bear. YOU!
>>
>> But I never said any thing about the investigations into but then
>> being the patological LIAR you are, you ignor that simple truth.
>
> You brought up Hillary and Benghazi! (tm) - and, yet you don't think
> it's relevant that there have been EIGHT investigations?
It was brought to point out the speciuos accusation of lying in Ben Carsons
bio vs. the blatant lies of hillary about Bengazi, her question email
storage and the littany of lies and misdeads going all the way back to
Whitewater and the suspicious death of Vince foster- it simple lies and
misrepresentation of legal and nation import vs. a few lines in a bio
Any reasonable person can see the difference

> Forgive me, bear, if I gave the impression that you knew what you were
> talking about.
You don't even know what you are taling about much of the time
> Foolish me.

Mitchell Holman

Nov 10, 2015, 10:43:21 PM11/10/15
clairbear <clai...@msn.com> wrote in

> FPP <fred...@gmail.com> wrote in news:n1u5fu$pht$1...@dont-email.me:

>>> But I never said any thing about the investigations into but then
>>> being the patological LIAR you are, you ignor that simple truth.
>>
>> You brought up Hillary and Benghazi! (tm) - and, yet you don't think
>> it's relevant that there have been EIGHT investigations?
> It was brought to point out the speciuos accusation of lying in Ben
> Carsons bio vs. the blatant lies of hillary

What does Hillary have to do with Carson lying?

about Bengazi, her
> question email storage and the littany of lies and misdeads going all
> the way back to Whitewater and the suspicious death of Vince foster-

OMG.

Fostergate? Over which there were NINE
investigations (even one by Clinton-hater
Ken Starr) ALL of which found it was just a
simple suicide?

http://tinyurl.com/h55le

How desperate is that..........

FPP

Nov 10, 2015, 11:34:53 PM11/10/15
The Earth is round.

2 + 2 = 4

Water is wet.

Shall I go on?
--
I no doubt deserved my enemies, but I don't believe I deserved my
friends. -Whitman

FPP

Nov 10, 2015, 11:36:33 PM11/10/15
No proof, bear... just your flapping gums.

Talk is cheap, but stupidity is more plentiful. Show proof, or be
shown as the fool you are.
--
As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave
it. -Hackett

Rüdy Canôza

Nov 10, 2015, 11:38:32 PM11/10/15
On 11/10/2015 8:34 PM, FPP wrote:
> On 2015-11-10 21:51:48 -0500, clairbear <clai...@msn.com> said:
>
>> FPP <fred...@gmail.com> wrote in news:n1u611$qqt$1...@dont-email.me:
>>
>>> Again, idiots without facts, or knowledge, lie some more.
>>
>> We all know you Hillary and Obama are lying idiots tell us something we
>> don't know
>
> The Earth is round.
>
> 2 + 2 = 4
>
> Water is wet.
>
> Shall I go on?

You should fuck off is what you should do, asshole.

Rüdy Canôza

Nov 10, 2015, 11:40:28 PM11/10/15
On 11/7/2015 12:24 PM, Health Plan wrote:

> Politico's editorial staff on Friday conceded that entire basis of
> attack on Carson was invented out of whole cloth.

No, they didn't, you fucking liar. Because it wasn't. Carson *DID*
bullshit about his West Point "scholarship." Carson did not apply for
nomination to West Point, was not offered nomination, did not apply, and
was not offered acceptance. His claim that he was offered a "full
scholarship" is complete bullshit, start to finish. He lied - end of story.

FPP

Nov 11, 2015, 2:54:34 AM11/11/15
People shouldn't ask questions they don't want answers to.

If you can't handle the heat, stay the fuck out of the kitchen.
--
Computers are like Old Testament Gods. Lots of rules, and no mercy.

NoBody

Nov 11, 2015, 6:44:55 AM11/11/15
On Mon, 09 Nov 2015 08:55:05 -0700, Sn...@smack.com wrote:

>On Mon, 09 Nov 2015 07:07:00 -0500, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>>>So far, bear, you have nothing but accusations. There is no meat on
>>>the bones, and it's pretty easy to do.
>>>

>>Yet you post far less serious accusations about Carson and expect to
>>be taken seriously.
>
>All America is tired of unproven allegations, insinuations, innuendo,
>conjecture, rumors, stories and lies used in place of actual events
>(truth) by the political idiots you kiss ass, NOWUSSY

Yet you take the lead in making silly attacks against Carson. How
hypocritical of you.

NoBody

Nov 11, 2015, 7:23:08 AM11/11/15
On Tue, 10 Nov 2015 09:30:49 -0700, Sn...@smack.com wrote:

>>>All America is tired of unproven allegations, insinuations, innuendo,
>>>conjecture, rumors, stories and lies used in place of actual events
>>>(truth) by the political idiots you kiss ass, NOWUSSY
>>>

>>Then why do you participate in doing just that?
>
>Ain't

Just keep stomping those feed IDIOT.

NoBody

Nov 11, 2015, 7:26:34 AM11/11/15
On Tue, 10 Nov 2015 17:42:48 -0700, Sn...@smack.com wrote:

>On Tue, 10 Nov 2015 15:44:43 -0600, clairbear <clai...@msn.com>
>wrote:
>
>>> The "bungled" response was due to the lack of Democrat leadership at
>>> the local level. I also note your lack of outrage at the "bungled"
>>> response from Obama after superstorm Sandy.
>
>What "local level"? the local level doesn't have the financial
>ability to field the operations, you dimwitted fool

It was the responsibility of the local level to request the
government's assistance. The Feds just don't swoop in and take over.
The local government and state governor FAILED at their duty.

NoBody

Nov 11, 2015, 11:25:11 AM11/11/15
Who has "been after" for forty years?
It is loading more messages.