Black girl bullying white boy

David Hartung

Nov 1, 2014, 6:28:00 PM11/1/14

wy

Nov 1, 2014, 6:40:17 PM11/1/14
On Saturday, November 1, 2014 6:28:00 PM UTC-4, David Hartung wrote:
> http://americanoverlook.com/video-young-thugs-attack-boy-on-school-bus-but-get-the-surprise-of-a-lifetime-when-he-fights-back/28686?ref=hj
>
> Nothing racial here, right?

Then why bring it up?

Fred Oinka

Nov 1, 2014, 6:55:00 PM11/1/14
On Saturday, November 1, 2014 6:28:00 PM UTC-4, David Hartung wrote:
TNB

AlleyCat

Nov 1, 2014, 7:18:21 PM11/1/14

On Sat, 01 Nov 2014 17:27:59 -0500, David Hartung says...
Bitch got what she deserved... a nice introduction to a mixed martial arts
rear-naked choke... you go Boy!

If Trayvon could use MMA ground-n-pound,
then this boy can too. The only difference is, Trayvon is dead, an he
ain't nevah comin' back. - Byron De La Beckwith

Nigger's suck, an she be a Nigger, wy.

LOL

--

A "teabagger" is a male Liberal who performs fellatio on another male
Liberal... either sucking his balls or laying his genitals on his

AlleyCat

Nov 1, 2014, 7:21:22 PM11/1/14

On Sat, 1 Nov 2014 15:40:16 -0700 (PDT), wy says...
Because we're tired of being called the "racists" in this country, when
it's not "us"?

Bitch got what she deserved... a nice introduction to a mixed martial arts
rear-naked choke... you go Boy!

If Trayvon could use MMA ground-n-pound,
then this boy can too. The only difference is, Trayvon is dead, an he
ain't nevah comin' back. - Byron De La Beckwith

Nigger's suck, an she be a Nigger, wy. If you've EVER used the term(s)
redneck, white trash, hillbilly, etc., then YOU are a racist, shut-in.

David Hartung

Nov 1, 2014, 7:44:34 PM11/1/14
If this had been a white girl attacking a black boy, the cries of racism
would have been deafening, and you know it.

wy

Nov 1, 2014, 7:56:52 PM11/1/14
What you're missing here is context. What precipitated the girl to act the way she did? Maybe the fat white boy started it and she was defending herself, which is when the camera started rolling. It's a stupid video taken with absolutely no context whatsoever and amounts to little more than school kids beating each other up, which I've seen my fair share of back when I was in school. Nothing's changed in all that time in that sense. But you, being the unthinking right wingnut racist that you are, only sees color in the video and rationalizes nothing beyond that, and then you go ahead and post it for good measure. You're a sick preacher man, Hartung. You're no follower of any Christ that I know of - and Catholics know their Christ better than heathen Lutherans.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

vit...@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2014, 12:02:55 AM11/2/14
On Saturday, November 1, 2014 6:28:00 PM UTC-4, David Hartung wrote:
It means she likes him. No girl pick on you in grade school. Figures