ABC News Forced To Issue ANOTHER Correction For Trump-Russia Reporting - This is the second embarrassing correction the network has had to issue in the last few days.

Ubiquitous

Dec 5, 2017, 11:15:01 AM12/5/17
This is the second embarrassing correction the network has had to
issue in the last few days.

Just days after having to issue an embarrassing retraction, ABC News
had to issue another correction for a report relating to the Trump-
Russia investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller.

ABC News reported on Monday that Mueller’s team claimed that Paul
Manafort worked with a Russian intel official as recently as last
week — a claim that was not accurate, as the correction noted that
the person was a “Russian intelligence-connected individual.” The
difference could be significant — although a stupid move by Manafort
either way — because a “Russian intel official” is a government
official while a “Russian intelligence-connected individual” might
not be.

According to ABC News, Mueller’s team said, ““Manafort worked on the
draft with a long-time Russian colleague of Manafort’s, who is
currently based in Russia and assessed to have ties to a Russian
intelligence service.”

This is the second embarrassing correction ABC News has had to make
in just the last few days.

On Friday, ABC News’ Brian Ross falsely reported that former
National Security Advisor Michael Flynn was prepared to testify that
then-candidate Donald Trump instructed him to reach out to
government officials — an announcement that sent the stock market
tumbling 350-points.

However, after waiting the entire day, ABC News corrected their
mistake as Ross admitted that the information regarding Flynn was
not correct. In reality, Flynn is set to testify that president-
elect Donald Trump instructed him to reach out to the Russian
ambassador — a move that the Obama State Department said was normal
and was not inappropriate.

ABC News announced on Saturday that they were suspending Ross for
four weeks without pay for the incident after the network
experienced a significant amount of embarrassment for its lousy
reporting.

#BeamMeUpScotty

Dec 5, 2017, 1:11:39 PM12/5/17
On 12/05/2017 04:31 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> This is the second embarrassing correction the network has had to
> issue in the last few days.
>
> Just days after having to issue an embarrassing retraction, ABC News
> had to issue another correction for a report relating to the Trump-
> Russia investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller.
>
> ABC News reported on Monday that Mueller’s team claimed that Paul
> Manafort worked with a Russian intel official as recently as last
> week — a claim that was not accurate, as the correction noted that
> the person was a “Russian intelligence-connected individual.” The
> difference could be significant — although a stupid move by Manafort
> either way — because a “Russian intel official” is a government
> official while a “Russian intelligence-connected individual” might
> not be.
>
> According to ABC News, Mueller’s team said, ““Manafort worked on the
> draft with a long-time Russian colleague of Manafort’s, who is
> currently based in Russia and assessed to have ties to a Russian
> intelligence service.”

There's something wrong with this whole story... what kind of idiot
would be a Russian intelligence connected person that would then contact
someone under investigation for being in collusion with Russian spies?

They would all hide from Manafort to protect their cover as an average
person. Otherwise they would be outing themselves to "our" NSA as being
Russian AGENTS. Agents we would then monitor closely and thereby making
them useless and putting them out of work.

--
That's Karma

We don't have a militia to guarantee that we can have guns, we have guns
to guarantee that we will always have a militia.

Fred Oinka

Dec 5, 2017, 2:23:42 PM12/5/17
The media is actually doing Democrat voters a huge disservice. Every time one of their phony stories falls apart, Dem voters get to experience the horror of election night all over again.

FPP

Dec 5, 2017, 6:24:12 PM12/5/17
Same kind of idiots that would yell "lock her up", while knowing they
were guilty of crimes that could end with them getting locked up.

--
"We have to accept that the winner of this election was a Washington
outsider who no one thought had a shot at running this country: Vladimir

Fred Oinka

Dec 5, 2017, 6:31:15 PM12/5/17
And what crimes would those be? And what proof do you have that they committed them?

cheep

Dec 5, 2017, 11:51:20 PM12/5/17
On Tue, 05 Dec 2017 4:31:13 -0500, Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net>
wrote:

>This is the second embarrassing correction the network has had to
>issue in the last few days.
>
>Just days after having to issue an embarrassing retraction, ABC News
>had to issue another correction for a report relating to the Trump-
>Russia investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller.
>
>ABC News reported on Monday that Mueller’s team claimed that Paul
>Manafort worked with a Russian intel official as recently as last
>week — a claim that was not accurate, as the correction noted that
>the person was a “Russian intelligence-connected individual.” The
>difference could be significant — although a stupid move by Manafort
>either way — because a “Russian intel official” is a government
>official while a “Russian intelligence-connected individual” might
>not be.

If he's now registered as a foreign agent, why is it s problem?
Hillary was the Sec State and she got hundreds of millions for uranium
dealings..

>According to ABC News, Mueller’s team said, ““Manafort worked on the
>draft with a long-time Russian colleague of Manafort’s, who is
>currently based in Russia and assessed to have ties to a Russian
>intelligence service.”

"Robert Mueller’s holdings in a fund of funds expose him to Russian
investments and to hedge funds tied to George Soros. Mueller’s
exclusive hedge funds were not open to the general public, but rather
wealthy private accredited investors. The minimum investment in
several of the funds is $10 Million."

>This is the second embarrassing correction ABC News has had to make
>in just the last few days.
>
>On Friday, ABC News’ Brian Ross falsely reported that former
>National Security Advisor Michael Flynn was prepared to testify that
>then-candidate Donald Trump instructed him to reach out to
>government officials — an announcement that sent the stock market
>tumbling 350-points.
>
>However, after waiting the entire day, ABC News corrected their
>mistake as Ross admitted that the information regarding Flynn was
>not correct. In reality, Flynn is set to testify that president-
>elect Donald Trump instructed him to reach out to the Russian
>ambassador — a move that the Obama State Department said was normal
>and was not inappropriate.
>
>ABC News announced on Saturday that they were suspending Ross for
>four weeks without pay for the incident after the network
>experienced a significant amount of embarrassment for its lousy
>reporting.

ABC has a problem separating fact from fiction and reality from
fantasy.

It's the Disney influence.

NoBody

Dec 6, 2017, 5:57:51 AM12/6/17
And FPP ducks and dodges some more...

Ubiquitous

Dec 6, 2017, 12:00:57 PM12/6/17
That's one of his ways of admitting he lost the debate.

FPP

Dec 6, 2017, 5:43:40 PM12/6/17
Remind me again who has been indicted?

NoBody

Dec 7, 2017, 6:01:52 AM12/7/17
You're still evading the Fake News put out.

Ubiquitous

Dec 7, 2017, 8:10:09 AM12/7/17

FPP

Dec 7, 2017, 7:57:26 PM12/7/17
Already addressed. It's not fake news, it's bad news reporting.

Fake news is when you make up something you KNOW in not correct. Bad
reporting is just that... somebody doing a poor job - and taking the
heat for it and correcting their mistakes.

Fox News is Fake News... Brian Ross is a bad reporter.
It's the difference between being a liar and just being sloppy.

Trumpo is the former, and Ross is the latter.

--
"Now Trump and his minions are in the driver’s seat, attempting to pose
as respectable participants in American politics, when their views come

NoBody

Dec 8, 2017, 6:08:16 AM12/8/17
It was a flat out lie. That's the definition of Fake News.

>Fake news is when you make up something you KNOW in not correct.

And FPP actually believes that the reporter didn't know when he put
together the fake story....how cute.

Bad
>reporting is just that... somebody doing a poor job - and taking the
>heat for it and correcting their mistakes.
>
>Fox News is Fake News... Brian Ross is a bad reporter.
>It's the difference between being a liar and just being sloppy.

Evasion and attempted redirection is so noted.

OrigInfoJunkie

Dec 8, 2017, 8:25:39 AM12/8/17
> Already addressed. It's not fake news, it's bad news reporting.

So is ABC News making "up something (they) KNOW (is) not correct",
or after reporting for 75 years, proving they're just incompetent?

#BeamMeUpScotty

Dec 8, 2017, 11:13:17 AM12/8/17
There is a difference between Bad Reporting and *FAKE NEWS* , but
they're still feeding you *FAKE NEWS* when you read a story that isn't
connected to reality.

Someone fed the reporter the *FAKE NEWS* and he was just too stupid to
know it..... So someone created the *FAKE NEWS* but it just wasn't the
reporter same idiot as was doing the reporting of it.

That doesn't make it any less *FAKE NEWS* .

--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
8- When Muslims want to run away from a Muslim country, does that mean
they're Islamophobic?

FPP

Dec 8, 2017, 6:10:08 PM12/8/17
Yeah, it does. Fake News is intentional.

#BeamMeUpScotty

Dec 8, 2017, 7:18:53 PM12/8/17
Yes and the deception was intentional, the reporter would blame the
source but the problem there is the reporter can be lying.

The Journalists can make up fake sources, the one for Rolling Stone
Magazine did just that with the story about a college girl that was
raped, there was no rape and no source for the story.... even if there
had been and the story was still faked and it would be FAKE NEWS.

The Journalist in that case of FAKE NEWS was fired wasn't she? So
blaming it on a source is just whining Liberal BULLSHIT!

FPP

Dec 8, 2017, 7:55:02 PM12/8/17
Who said Ross's reporting was intentionally to decieve? You?

Yup... Rolling Stone was wrong, and has admitted it. You got ONE right,
Sparky.

#BeamMeUpScotty

Dec 8, 2017, 8:53:44 PM12/8/17
It's NOT that I'm always right (even though I was in both cases here)
it's the fact that liberals are always wrong..... that counts.

FPP

Dec 8, 2017, 10:53:17 PM12/8/17
Like defending child molesters... what a "right" (wing) thing to do!

#BeamMeUpScotty

Dec 9, 2017, 1:12:59 AM12/9/17
I am Defending the Constitution and it's always the right thing to do,
and if the constitution has a problem then I defend Article 5 in the
constitution that we use to change the constitution because that's the
right thing to do.

SO far Roy Moore only needs his RIGHTS as per the constitution... if
you think they need to be removed then try asking for an Article 5
amendment to the Constitution. Until the Constitution is changes I'll
allow the system to keep working.

FPP

Dec 9, 2017, 2:53:41 AM12/9/17
And you'll keep hiding behind the Constitution to defend hurting little
girls.
You're a big man, Scotty.

OrigInfoJunkie

Dec 9, 2017, 9:23:22 AM12/9/17
> And you'll keep hiding behind the Constitution...

One doesn't "hide" behind the US Constitution sonny. If you're THAT
stupid then you'll have no concerns when someone sues you for libel, eh?
LOL

NoBody

Dec 9, 2017, 9:37:31 AM12/9/17
Of course FPP is ignoring that one of the accusers has demonstrated
that she lied about at least part of her story, which casts doubt on
her whole story. It's rapidly turning into Fake News as well.