Another quiz like post

1 view

~Brian~

May 9, 2002, 1:10:02 PM5/9/02
I'm bored now that finals are over so I thought I would post a little quiz
to get to know you guys better.

A bit different than Deb's quiz at the monkeyhouse.

{Another one of Brian's trademark waste of time quizzes...}

-List your favorites:

1) Cereal?

2) Beer?

3) Superhero?

4) Star Wars film?

5) Author?

6) Fantasy novel?

7) Computer game?

8) Candy?

9) TV show?

10) 80's song?

11) Web site?

12) Sports team?

13) Curse word? (ode to Lipton)

14) Movie?

15) Childhood toy?

16) Star Wars character?

17) Transformer character?

18) Quote?

19) Song?

20) Band?

21) Actor(ress)?

22) Role-playing Game?

23) Snack at the movies?

24) Diablo II character?

25) Album?

26) Star Trek? (Original, TNG, DS9, Voyager or Enterprise)

27) Food?

28) Fast Food?

29) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?

30) Comic book?

Bonus question: If you could have a super power, what would it be?

(we saw Spider-Man last night)

~Brian

---
You've been mostly-dead all day.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dungeon/4871

Cass

May 9, 2002, 3:15:14 PM5/9/02

"~Brian~" <bbra...@carolina.NOSPAM> wrote in message

> I'm bored now that finals are over so I thought I would post a little quiz
> to get to know you guys better.
>
> A bit different than Deb's quiz at the monkeyhouse.
>
> {Another one of Brian's trademark waste of time quizzes...}

Never a waste of time, Brian!!

> -List your favorites:
>
> 1) Cereal?

Cocoa pops

> 2) Beer?

Cold

> 3) Superhero?

Buffy

> 4) Star Wars film?

IV

> 5) Author?

Jane Austen

> 6) Fantasy novel?

oh...um...if I can only choose one...Howl's Moving Castle

> 7) Computer game?

Tropico

> 8) Candy?

pure, unadulterated chocolate

> 9) TV show?

honestly, there's a tie. Farscape & Buffy

> 10) 80's song?

Take on me - Ah ha

www.televisionwithoutpity.com

> 12) Sports team?

Hurricanes

> 13) Curse word? (ode to Lipton)

Bugger

> 14) Movie?

Gladiator

> 15) Childhood toy?

Care bear

> 16) Star Wars character?

Obi-Won Kenobi - both old and young

> 17) Transformer character?

The one from Spaceballs - the one that turns into a giant vacuum cleaner

> 18) Quote?

Do not despair; one of the thieves was saved. Do not presume; one of the
thieves was damned.

> 19) Song?

Too hard to pick one. But for the moment: "Bette Davis Eyes"

> 20) Band?

as above. At the moment: Linkin Park

> 21) Actor(ress)?

Sean Connery

> 22) Role-playing Game?

Haven't played one.

> 23) Snack at the movies?

Jaffas

?

> 25) Album?

Mortal Kombat: Annhilation

> 26) Star Trek? (Original, TNG, DS9, Voyager or Enterprise)

In order, so far: TNG, Enterprise, DS9, Original, Voyager

> 27) Food?

Does chocolate count? If not, pasta & sauce

> 28) Fast Food?

Burgers and Fries

> 29) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?

Raphael

> 30) Comic book?

Never read more than a few.

> Bonus question: If you could have a super power, what would it be?

Shooting webs out my wrist like Spider man

> (we saw Spider-Man last night)

*grin* I just saw it too.

F_1

May 9, 2002, 3:23:32 PM5/9/02
"On Thu, 09 May 2002 17:10:02 GMT, in article
<K3yC8.55085$gd5.22...@typhoon.southeast.rr.com>, "~Brian~" proclaimed their
love for me by saying:

>I'm bored now that finals are over so I thought I would post a little quiz
>to get to know you guys better.
>
>A bit different than Deb's quiz at the monkeyhouse.
>
>{Another one of Brian's trademark waste of time quizzes...}

I like it. It's original at least.

>-List your favorites:
>
>1) Cereal?

Captain Crunch - Crunch Berries

>2) Beer?

Ick.

>3) Superhero?

Spiderman.

>4) Star Wars film?

Return of the Jedi.

>5) Author?

Jordan.

>6) Fantasy novel?

Lord of the Rings.

>7) Computer game?

Diablo II

>8) Candy?

100 grand bar.

>9) TV show?

Smallville.

>10) 80's song?

"The Reflex" by Durab Duran. But there are so many good ones.

>11) Web site?

Freebeast.com

>12) Sports team?

Los Angeles Kings

>13) Curse word? (ode to Lipton)

Vittu.

>14) Movie?

Ace Ventura.

>15) Childhood toy?

Optimus Prime transformer.

>16) Star Wars character?

Han Solo.

>17) Transformer character?

Shock Wave.

>18) Quote?

"It's better to be pissed off than pissed on."

>19) Song?

Papercut by Linkin Park.

>20) Band?

Linkin Park.

>21) Actor(ress)?

Natalie Portman. I watch everything she's in.

>22) Role-playing Game?

Dungeons & Dragons.

>23) Snack at the movies?

Red Hot Tomales.

>24) Diablo II character?

Barb.

>25) Album?

Depeche Mode's "Black Celebration."

>26) Star Trek? (Original, TNG, DS9, Voyager or Enterprise)

TNG.

>27) Food?

Burritos.

>28) Fast Food?

Jack in the Box.

>29) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?

Donatello.

>30) Comic book?

Thor.

>Bonus question: If you could have a super power, what would it be?

Invisibility.

>(we saw Spider-Man last night)

Wasn't it great? They kept to the comic version very closely which made me
happy. It was great to see Spidey's moves in real life motion instead of having
to imagine it through art work.

Forsaken_1
--

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to see it, do the other trees
make fun of it?

~Brian~

May 9, 2002, 4:08:35 PM5/9/02
From: "Cass" <cassio...@hotmail.com>

> Never a waste of time, Brian!!

Thanks :)

I thought I'd take a break from watching Robotech and answer them myself.

~Brian

-List your favorites:

1) Cereal?

Pac-Man cereal (They don't make it anymore but the commercials were
hilarious!)
http://www.j-fan.com/gamehumor/gamehumor.cgi?action=pacman

2) Beer?

Tennants or Amstel Light

3) Superhero?

The Thing

4) Star Wars film?

Empire

5) Author?

George R.R. Martin

6) Fantasy novel?

A Game of Thrones

7) Computer game?

Tie: Simpson's Road Rage (funniest game ever) or the new Bond game in
multiplayer. (jump jets and a batclaw... nuff said)

8) Candy?

Whatchamacallit candybar

9) TV show?

X-Files

10) 80's song?

Jessie's Girl - Rick Springfield

11) Web site?

http://www.wilwheaton.net/

12) Sports team?

Cleveland Indians (baseball for those outside the States)

13) Curse word? (ode to Lipton)

motherfucker

14) Movie?

The Crow

15) Childhood toy?

Green Machine

16) Star Wars character?

Vader (dressed up as him for Halloween about 5 times)

17) Transformer character?

Soundwave

18) Quote?

Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you
know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the
way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from
there? Where?

19) Song?

'Pictures of You' by The Cure

20) Band?

The Cure

21) Actor(ress)?

David Duchovny

22) Role-playing Game?

DnD

23) Snack at the movies?

good ole popcorn

24) Diablo II character?

Barbarian

25) Album?

"Disintegration is the best album ever!!" - Kyle, South Park

26) Star Trek? (Original, TNG, DS9, Voyager or Enterprise)

DS9 is waaaaaaaaaay better than any of the other shows

27) Food?

Fettuccini Alfredo w/ blackened chicken

28) Fast Food?

Taco Bell

29) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?

Donatello

30) Comic book?

Fantastic Four

Bonus question: If you could have a super power, what would it be?

Teleport like Nightcrawler

~Brian~

May 9, 2002, 4:16:08 PM5/9/02
From: "F_1" <F_1_m...@newsguy.com>

> Wasn't it great? They kept to the comic version very closely which made
me
> happy. It was great to see Spidey's moves in real life motion instead of
having
> to imagine it through art work.

I had kept myself from seeing any of the trailers or web sites so I was very
surprised at all of the cameos.

I so wanted to see Gabrielle though after seeing the other guys. :(

I could have sworn I saw Stan Lee in the movie too... trying to save a woman
from falling debris- it could have just been another old guy though.

I thought it stayed with the comic and Rachel kept asking me stuff during
the movie which I'm sure was interesting for everyone around us.

The part where the Goblin's voice scares the shit out of you was hilarious.
I think the frat guys in front of us shit their pants.

My question is, and it's been awhile since I've read the comic- do you
think the son will come back as GG, the Hobgoblin or something else
entirely? I don't remember what happened in the comic.

~Brian

Ouriana Sedai

May 9, 2002, 6:13:05 PM5/9/02

>{Another one of Brian's trademark waste of time quizzes...}
>
>-List your favorites:
>
>1) Cereal?
Frosted Mini Wheats

>2) Beer?
Corona with lime and salt

>3) Superhero?
Batman

>4) Star Wars film?
The first one

>5) Author?
This week it is G.R.R.Martin

>6) Fantasy novel?

Game of Thrones

>7) Computer game?
Civilization II (Yeah I know, I am behind the times, the third one is out)

>8) Candy?
Snickers

>9) TV show?
X-files

>10) 80's song?
Tainted Love

>11) Web site?
The monkeyhouse, duh!

>12) Sports team?
Lakers

>13) Curse word? (ode to Lipton)
It used to be fuck, but since I have been hanging aroiund here again it is
rapidly becomeing cunt

>14) Movie?
Spaceballs

>15) Childhood toy?
Legos

>16) Star Wars character?
Princess Leia

>17) Transformer character?
Huh?

>18) Quote?
That thing Chucky said about "thinking" the other day was pretty good.
Something about unwanted clutter.

>19) Song?
Wait and Bleed by Slipknot, or Cemetary Gates by Pantera

>20) Band?
Some days it is Slipknot or Pantera, some days it is Eminem or Dr. Dre. I have
bizarre taste in music.

>21) Actor(ress)?
David Duchovny

>22) Role-playing Game?
I played D & D once.

>23) Snack at the movies?
Rasinettes.

>24) Diablo II character?
>
>25) Album?
Cowboys from Hell-Pantera

>26) Star Trek? (Original, TNG, DS9, Voyager or Enterprise)
None

>27) Food?
Anything mexican. Tamales, enchilladas, menudo, ....men

>28) Fast Food?
Tommys

>29) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?
Michaelangelo

>30) Comic book?
none

>Bonus question: If you could have a super power, what would it be?
Have sex all day and not get tired

Julie
--
Fallen Angel
CMM Collective 9 of 6

cyberwollf

May 9, 2002, 6:31:22 PM5/9/02

"~Brian~" <bbra...@carolina.NOSPAM> wrote in message
> I'm bored now that finals are over so I thought I would post a little quiz
> to get to know you guys better.
>
> A bit different than Deb's quiz at the monkeyhouse.
>
> {Another one of Brian's trademark waste of time quizzes...}
>
> -List your favorites:
>
> 1) Cereal?

peanut butter crunch

> 2) Beer?

depends on fundage

> 3) Superhero?

adam warlock

> 4) Star Wars film?

empire strikes back

> 5) Author?

can't list a favorite...to many different types of books

> 6) Fantasy novel?

oooh we narrowed that one down a bit...still to hard to say

> 7) Computer game?

Myst and Everquest

> 8) Candy?

skoar, and cherry totsie roll pops

> 9) TV show?

sponge bob square pants

> 10) 80's song?

Powerstation- some like it hot (feel the heat)

www.baiting.org

> 12) Sports team?

don't really have a favorite

> 13) Curse word? (ode to Lipton)

Fuuuuuuuuck

> 14) Movie?

oh..um...to many...spaceballs...vampire hunter d...ninja scroll.....black
stallion...

> 15) Childhood toy?

my green frog

> 16) Star Wars character?

darth and han

> 17) Transformer character?

N/a

> 18) Quote?

"you have to be trusted by the people that you lied to..so when they turn
their backs on you, you get the chance to put the knife in" and
"I'm not bad, I'm just drawn this way"

> 19) Song?

Eden.

> 20) Band?

Pink Floyd

> 21) Actor(ress)?

tim curry

> 22) Role-playing Game?

bondage..oh wait..um dungeons and dragons...any edition

> 23) Snack at the movies?

milk duds and a coke

> 24) Diablo II character?

still working on this....

> 25) Album?

moody blues- days of future past

> 26) Star Trek? (Original, TNG, DS9, Voyager or Enterprise)

wrath of kahn

> 27) Food?

icecream, it's creamy. *slurp*

> 28) Fast Food?

pizza or cheeseburgers and shwank

> 29) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?

the red one....

> 30) Comic book?

punisher and ghost rider and the infinity guantlet war series from marvel

> Bonus question: If you could have a super power, what would it be?

to be able to teleport to any spot i wish....*oh ya baby..i would be causing
trouble then*

cybes

cyberwollf

May 9, 2002, 6:46:36 PM5/9/02

"Ouriana Sedai" <xylo...@aol.comeonin> wrote in message

*shares that power with you*

there you go.

F_1

May 9, 2002, 7:03:54 PM5/9/02
"On 09 May 2002 22:13:05 GMT, in article
<20020509181305...@mb-bh.aol.com>, xylo...@aol.comeonin proclaimed

their love for me by saying:

>>{Another one of Brian's trademark waste of time quizzes...}
>>
>>-List your favorites:
>>
>>1) Cereal?
>Frosted Mini Wheats

Yummy.

>>2) Beer?
>Corona with lime and salt

Latin piss.

>>3) Superhero?
>Batman
>>
>>4) Star Wars film?
>The first one

The first one? Care to elaborate? Are you talking about 'The Phantom Menace'
or 'A New Hope?'

>>5) Author?
>This week it is G.R.R.Martin
>>
>>6) Fantasy novel?
>Game of Thrones
>>
>>7) Computer game?
>Civilization II (Yeah I know, I am behind the times, the third one is out)
>>
>>8) Candy?
>Snickers

Gonna be here awhile?

>>9) TV show?
>X-files
>>
>>10) 80's song?
>Tainted Love
>>
>>11) Web site?
>The monkeyhouse, duh!
>>
>>12) Sports team?
>Lakers

Bandwagon!

>>13) Curse word? (ode to Lipton)
>It used to be fuck, but since I have been hanging aroiund here again it is
>rapidly becomeing cunt
>>
>>14) Movie?
>Spaceballs
>>
>>15) Childhood toy?
>Legos

Legolas?

>>16) Star Wars character?
>Princess Leia

Yummy!

>>17) Transformer character?
>Huh?
>>
>>18) Quote?
>That thing Chucky said about "thinking" the other day was pretty good.
>Something about unwanted clutter.
>>
>>19) Song?
>Wait and Bleed by Slipknot, or Cemetary Gates by Pantera
>>
>>20) Band?
>Some days it is Slipknot or Pantera, some days it is Eminem or Dr. Dre. I have
>bizarre taste in music.
>>
>>21) Actor(ress)?
>David Duchovny
>>
>>22) Role-playing Game?
>I played D & D once.

nObDanny Vermin: "My mom hung me on a hook once. Once."

>>23) Snack at the movies?
>Rasinettes.

Rat poos?

>>24) Diablo II character?
>>
>>25) Album?
>Cowboys from Hell-Pantera
>>
>>26) Star Trek? (Original, TNG, DS9, Voyager or Enterprise)
>None
>>
>>27) Food?
>Anything mexican. Tamales, enchilladas, menudo, ....men
>>
>>28) Fast Food?
>Tommys

Chili cheese fries, double cheeseburger and a diet coke.

F_1

May 9, 2002, 7:19:07 PM5/9/02
"On Thu, 09 May 2002 20:16:08 GMT, in article
<cOAC8.55765$gd5.22...@typhoon.southeast.rr.com>, "~Brian~" proclaimed their

love for me by saying:

SPOILERS, KINDA, BELOW!

>> Wasn't it great? They kept to the comic version very closely which made
>me
>> happy. It was great to see Spidey's moves in real life motion instead of
>having
>> to imagine it through art work.
>
>I had kept myself from seeing any of the trailers or web sites so I was very
>surprised at all of the cameos.

I did the same. I'm also doing that with 'Attack of the Clones.' People ruin
the movie if you let them talk about it. The cameo's were cool. I liked it
when Peter said that he worked for Dr. Conners(AKA The Lizard) and when he was
locked in the cage with Macho Man he said "Hey, I'm not The Thing."

>I so wanted to see Gabrielle though after seeing the other guys. :(

Who's Gabrielle?

>I could have sworn I saw Stan Lee in the movie too... trying to save a woman
>from falling debris- it could have just been another old guy though.

Indeed that was Stan 'The Man' Lee! Wasn't that great? And did you notice who
the ring announcer was for Spidey's wresting match? Bruce Campbell! Sam
Raimi's so cool.

>I thought it stayed with the comic and Rachel kept asking me stuff during
>the movie which I'm sure was interesting for everyone around us.

My son wouldn't stop talking either. I had to keep my hand over his mouth the
whole time.

>The part where the Goblin's voice scares the shit out of you was hilarious.
>I think the frat guys in front of us shit their pants.

Hah haa! Yeah, that was great. Defoe did as well as the Green Goblin as ol'
Jack did with the Joker.

>My question is, and it's been awhile since I've read the comic- do you
>think the son will come back as GG, the Hobgoblin or something else
>entirely? I don't remember what happened in the comic.

*geek hat*

In the comic, Harry comes back as the Green Goblin. He stumbles across his
father's diaries and learns of his secret identity. He also learns that Peter
is Spiderman but in the comic Harry doesn't hate Spidey. The Hobgoblin was
actually a reporter who stumbled upon one of the GG's old hideouts and he used
the stuff there to make him the Hobgoblin. The Hobgoblin's time was after the
original GG but before Harry. Hobgoblin was assassinated by Silver Sable's
goons.

Ouriana Sedai

May 9, 2002, 8:20:50 PM5/9/02

Thus spake F_1

>>>28) Fast Food?
>>Tommys
>
>Chili cheese fries, double cheeseburger and a diet coke.

Cheeseburger no onions, chili cheese fries and a large Mountain Dew

Ouriana Sedai

May 9, 2002, 8:26:01 PM5/9/02
Thus spake F_1

>>>12) Sports team?
>>Lakers
>
>Bandwagon!

Nay!

I was raised to like the Lakers. My father dragged me to games when I was
little. I do not care for sports in general, but if forced to watch, I would
prefer it be basketball and I would prefer it be the Lakers.

Besides, I live in Los Angeles. I am required to like the Lakers by law.

Uncle Traveling Matt

May 9, 2002, 9:48:08 PM5/9/02
~Brian~ wrote:

> I'm bored now that finals are over so I thought I would post a little quiz
> to get to know you guys better.
>
> A bit different than Deb's quiz at the monkeyhouse.
>
> {Another one of Brian's trademark waste of time quizzes...}
>
> -List your favorites:
>
> 1) Cereal?

Frosted Flakes with heavy cream

> 2) Beer?

> 3) Superhero?

Daredevil

> 4) Star Wars film?

ESB! ESB!

> 5) Author?

I don't know how to read

> 6) Fantasy novel?

See #5

> 7) Computer game?

Bard's Tale 3

> 8) Candy?

Big Kat

> 9) TV show?

Duh! You have to ask?

> 10) 80's song?

Owner of a Lonely Heart - Yes

www.moviepoopchute.com

> 12) Sports team?

Boston Bonesmugglers

> 13) Curse word? (ode to Lipton)

> 14) Movie?

Tie - Office Space/Fight Club

> 15) Childhood toy?

GI Joe - Snake Eyes

> 16) Star Wars character?

R2-D4

> 17) Transformer character?

Slag?

> 18) Quote?

Currently: "It is you who are the ball-lickers..."

> 19) Song?

Currently: Get Away - Mobb Deep

> 20) Band?

Police

> 21) Actor(ress)?

Lucy Liu

> 22) Role-playing Game?

AD&D / Dragonlance

> 23) Snack at the movies?

Milk Duds/Dots/Pussy

> 24) Diablo II character?

The exploding pygmies

> 25) Album?

Dr Dre - Chronic 2001

> 26) Star Trek? (Original, TNG, DS9, Voyager or Enterprise)

TNG

> 27) Food?

Cookies

> 28) Fast Food?

Shaq-pack

> 29) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?

Raphael

> 30) Comic book?

I've only ever owned two - Batman and Conan.

> Bonus question: If you could have a super power, what would it be?

Super Sperm

Matt

--

Ten frames? That's for Quakers.

Uncle Traveling Matt

May 9, 2002, 9:56:11 PM5/9/02
F_1 wrote:

> nObDanny Vermin: "My mom hung me on a hook once. Once."

It's an 88 Magnum - it shoots through schools...

~Brian~

May 9, 2002, 9:59:02 PM5/9/02
From: "F_1" <F_1_m...@newsguy.com>

*SPOILERS BELOW*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

> I did the same. I'm also doing that with 'Attack of the Clones.' People
ruin
> the movie if you let them talk about it. The cameo's were cool. I liked
it
> when Peter said that he worked for Dr. Conners(AKA The Lizard) and when he
was
> locked in the cage with Macho Man he said "Hey, I'm not The Thing."
>
> >I so wanted to see Gabrielle though after seeing the other guys. :(
>
> Who's Gabrielle?

The blond sidekick chick from Xena.

> >I could have sworn I saw Stan Lee in the movie too... trying to save a
woman
> >from falling debris- it could have just been another old guy though.
>
> Indeed that was Stan 'The Man' Lee! Wasn't that great?

Cool!! I met Stan Lee at a comic book convention once. He signed my
Fantastic Four 24, 25, 28 and 50. I could only muster a weak "You're cool"
but then I was only 13- much like the puberty voice guy on the Simpsons.

>And did you notice who
> the ring announcer was for Spidey's wresting match? Bruce Campbell! Sam
> Raimi's so cool.

And Ted Raimi was JJJ's aide. He was Chaxer, or however you spell his name,
on the show Xena (with Bruce too) Sam directed and wrote Xena. The Raimis
rule!

> >I thought it stayed with the comic and Rachel kept asking me stuff during
> >the movie which I'm sure was interesting for everyone around us.
>
> My son wouldn't stop talking either. I had to keep my hand over his mouth
the
> whole time.

I bet that was fun taking your son. Maybe I'll have kids by the time Hulk 3
comes out. The small preview for that was fun and when it said "Coming
Summer 2003" and not 2002, some guy in front of us said "what the FUCK?"...
it was hilarious.

> >The part where the Goblin's voice scares the shit out of you was
hilarious.
> >I think the frat guys in front of us shit their pants.
>
> Hah haa! Yeah, that was great. Defoe did as well as the Green Goblin as
ol'
> Jack did with the Joker.

I thought so too although the mask was funny when they had a head shot of
him. It looks like a green Ultraman. (Japanese Godzilla like character)

> >My question is, and it's been awhile since I've read the comic- do you
> >think the son will come back as GG, the Hobgoblin or something else
> >entirely? I don't remember what happened in the comic.
>
> *geek hat*

I like it... it brings out the color in your eyes

> In the comic, Harry comes back as the Green Goblin. He stumbles across
his
> father's diaries and learns of his secret identity. He also learns that
Peter
> is Spiderman but in the comic Harry doesn't hate Spidey. The Hobgoblin
was
> actually a reporter who stumbled upon one of the GG's old hideouts and he
used
> the stuff there to make him the Hobgoblin. The Hobgoblin's time was after
the
> original GG but before Harry. Hobgoblin was assassinated by Silver
Sable's
> goons.

I thought so... and the way GG dies is like the comic too. If you can, stop
by your local book store and pick up the new Wizard magazine comicbook price
guide. It is ALL about cartoons and comics from the 80's. Shit we grew up
on.

Each page of the price guide has a history on every main Spidey villian out
there. Cool as hell and the cover has good ole Optimus Prime, He-Man,
Lion-O and Snake Eyes on it.

*cheesy info for a hat*

~Brian~

May 9, 2002, 11:25:45 PM5/9/02
From: "cyberwollf" <cyber...@ndak.net>

> oh..um...to many...spaceballs...vampire hunter d...ninja scroll.....black
> stallion...

I have NS on vhs and I rented the new Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust this past
weekend to watch.

It was good but it is still taking me awhile to get used to Murdock being
the voice of a character and Lefthand being that fat guy from the BBC "Whose
Line Is It Anyway?" and also the mechanic from that Joey Lawrence show.

Okay, so I watched that Joey Lawrence show but that brunette was hot with
grease on her overalls.

I'd put more stains on that jumpsuit, baby.

~Brian

Cass

May 10, 2002, 1:09:55 AM5/10/02

"F_1" <F_1_m...@newsguy.com> wrote in message

> "On Thu, 09 May 2002 20:16:08 GMT, in article
> <cOAC8.55765$gd5.22...@typhoon.southeast.rr.com>, "~Brian~" proclaimed
their
> love for me by saying:
> >
> SPOILERS, KINDA, BELOW!
>> Indeed that was Stan 'The Man' Lee! Wasn't that great? And did you
notice who
> the ring announcer was for Spidey's wresting match? Bruce Campbell! Sam
> Raimi's so cool.

The editor's secretary-guy or whatever (the one he kept blowing off) was Sam
Raimi's brother.

> In the comic, Harry comes back as the Green Goblin. He stumbles across
his
> father's diaries and learns of his secret identity. He also learns that
Peter
> is Spiderman but in the comic Harry doesn't hate Spidey. The Hobgoblin
was
> actually a reporter who stumbled upon one of the GG's old hideouts and he
used
> the stuff there to make him the Hobgoblin. The Hobgoblin's time was after
the
> original GG but before Harry. Hobgoblin was assassinated by Silver
Sable's
> goons.

I heard that Harry comes back as the Hobgoblin for the next movie.

Cass

Cass

May 10, 2002, 1:15:36 AM5/10/02

> From: "Cass" <cassio...@hotmail.com>
>
> > Never a waste of time, Brian!!
>
> Thanks :)
>
> I thought I'd take a break from watching Robotech and answer them myself.

*grin* you are saving them so you can throw them back in our faces in a
year's time, I hope?

Cass

cyberwollf

May 10, 2002, 1:32:14 AM5/10/02

> From: "cyberwollf" <cyber...@ndak.net>
>
> > oh..um...to many...spaceballs...vampire hunter d...ninja
scroll.....black
> > stallion...
>
> I have NS on vhs and I rented the new Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust this
past
> weekend to watch.
>
> It was good but it is still taking me awhile to get used to Murdock being
> the voice of a character and Lefthand being that fat guy from the BBC
"Whose
> Line Is It Anyway?" and also the mechanic from that Joey Lawrence show.

that was my beef to..the voice of the left hand

Debs

May 10, 2002, 4:22:22 AM5/10/02
Sometime in the dim and distant past, ~Brian~ tried to keep their mind
off my wobbling beauty as they posted a message to
alt.fan.robert-jordan, in Another quiz like post:

>I'm bored now that finals are over so I thought I would post a little quiz
>to get to know you guys better.
>
>A bit different than Deb's quiz at the monkeyhouse.
>
>{Another one of Brian's trademark waste of time quizzes...}
>
>-List your favorites:
>
>1) Cereal?

Golden Grahames

>2) Beer?

Lowenbrau

>3) Superhero?

Powerpuff Girls

>4) Star Wars film?

The original

>5) Author?

Robin Hobb and Sheri S Tepper

>6) Fantasy novel?

The True Game - Sheri S Tepper (at least until it gets out of storage
and I can read it again, after that, it will change for another book I
haven't read in ages.)

>7) Computer game?

Dark Age of Camelot

>8) Candy?

Lindt Lindore

>9) TV show?

Buffy though Angel has been getting good this season.

>10) 80's song?

Anything by Adam and the Ants

>11) Web site?

All of mine

>12) Sports team?

---

>13) Curse word? (ode to Lipton)

Shoite (pronounced with an Irish twang)

>14) Movie?

Brazil

>15) Childhood toy?

Sheets, washing line and pegs... I creating multichamber tents, I was
an odd child.

>16) Star Wars character?

Chewy

>17) Transformer character?

I'm too old for Transformers

>18) Quote?

A kiss on the hand may be quite continental, but a tactical thermo
nuclear weapon i a girls best friend - Crazy Chrissy from D.R. and
Quinch

>19) Song?

Dirty Old Town - The Pogues

>20) Band?

Far too many to choose from, depends intirely on my frame of mind.

>21) Actor(ress)?

For drool factor - Sean Bean, Robert Carlyle, Lance Henrikson, Bradd
Pitt and James Marsters.

For acting ability Jodie Foster and Robert Carlyle

>22) Role-playing Game?

Live but if I have to do table top, I prefer a freeform game style, I
hate games with endless rules and dice rolling, just put down the
books and role-play, it's much more fun. *grin*

>23) Snack at the movies?

Hot Dog

>24) Diablo II character?

I didn't like diablo 2, it's been years, but I liked the archer chick
in the original Diablo.

>25) Album?

Too many, but the tapes I always like to listen to in the car are a
compilation of Pogues songs followed up by Tori Amos

>26) Star Trek? (Original, TNG, DS9, Voyager or Enterprise)

TNG

>27) Food?

Meat

>28) Fast Food?

KFC Chicken strippers

>29) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?

Too old

>30) Comic book?

Sandman, Hellblazer, Preacher, Watchmen, V for Vendetta etc etc etc

>Bonus question: If you could have a super power, what would it be?

Shape shifting

Debs
=============================
alt.CMMCollective: #0231 of 0711
"Porridge is Irrelevant."
=============================
www.dbd.uk.com/fairy_friends.htm
=============================
www.afrj-monkeyhouse.org
=============================
www.lanznecht.com
=============================

Clavicula Salomonis

May 10, 2002, 7:04:43 AM5/10/02
~Brian~ while grazing in
<K3yC8.55085$gd5.22...@typhoon.southeast.rr.com>, made the following
shapes:

> I'm bored now that finals are over so I thought I would post a little quiz
> to get to know you guys better.

I hope you did well in your finals man :)

BTW what is it that you study?

> A bit different than Deb's quiz at the monkeyhouse.
>
> {Another one of Brian's trademark waste of time quizzes...}

hehehe

> -List your favorites:
>
> 1) Cereal?

Cocoa pops

> 2) Beer?

Erdinger

> 3) Superhero?

The Vision (Avengers)

> 4) Star Wars film?

Empire strikes back.

> 5) Author?

Isaac Assimov

> 6) Fantasy novel?

A storm of swords. (up to now)

> 7) Computer game?

Tomb Rider II.

> 8) Candy?

Milky Bar.

> 9) TV show?

Robot Wars.

> 10) 80's song?

Iron Maiden - "To Tame a Land" (dune).

www.google.com

> 12) Sports team?

Aris Salonica FC

> 13) Curse word? (ode to Lipton)

Fuck!

> 14) Movie?

Leon

> 15) Childhood toy?

Crazy cars.

> 16) Star Wars character?

Bobba Fett.

> 17) Transformer character?

No idea.

> 18) Quote?

"When I am good, I am good, but when I am bad, I am better."

> 19) Song?

Megadeth - "In my darkest hour"

> 20) Band?

Iced Earth

> 21) Actor(ress)?

Steve McQueen.

> 22) Role-playing Game?

DnD.

> 23) Snack at the movies?

No snack.

> 24) Diablo II character?

Fighter/Priest

> 25) Album?

Judas Priest - "Painkiller"

> 26) Star Trek? (Original, TNG, DS9, Voyager or Enterprise)

DS9

> 27) Food?

Chicken Soup (mine)

> 28) Fast Food?

Gyros Pitta

> 29) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?

Can't remember them.

> 30) Comic book?

Judge Dredd.

> Bonus question: If you could have a super power, what would it be?

Change my body's density. (I am too dense hee hee)

> (we saw Spider-Man last night)

I hate you.

Org
--
"The saint is dead".

Satsujinki - Kabuki Man Extraordinaire - I like big butts and I cannot lie u other brotherz can't deny when a girl walks in with a itty, bitty, waist and a round thing in ur face u get sprung

May 10, 2002, 9:44:28 AM5/10/02
"~Brian~" <bbra...@carolina.NOSPAM> wrote in message
| 1) Cereal?

Coco pops

| 2) Beer?

Beer sucks! I drink Sake

| 3) Superhero?

Lobo

| 4) Star Wars film?

Star Wars Christmas special, No not really, The return of the Jedi.

| 5) Author?

Gemmell

| 6) Fantasy novel?

Don't really have a favoruite fantasy Novel, I like lots and most are part of a series.

| 7) Computer game?

Asheron's Call tied with heroes of might and magic I-IV

| 8) Candy?

Jaffa's

| 9) TV show?

Animated- Dragonball Z
Live action- Buffy Was Babylon 5 but that went kind of downhill after the shadow war
ended.

| 10) 80's song?

Harvester of sorrow

Non porn site www.ninjaburger.com

| 12) Sports team?

Osama Bin Laden's taleban Jets

| 13) Curse word? (ode to Lipton)

Baka

| 14) Movie?

Don't have a favcoruite movie, I have a favourite genre. Hong Kong Action

| 15) Childhood toy?

Werewolf mask

| 16) Star Wars character?

Darth Maul in the movies. Exar Kun in the comics

| 17) Transformer character?
1st series, starscream
2nd series Cyclonus
3rd series Dinobot

| 18) Quote?

it's in my sig

| 19) Song?

Currently Bodies

| 20) Band?

Currently Drowning Pool

| 21) Actor(ress)?

Zhang Zi Yi

| 22) Role-playing Game?

Shadowrun

| 23) Snack at the movies?

Nacho's Jalapeno's and cheese

| 24) Diablo II character?

Necromancer

| 25) Album?

Burning Hammer - Sex Machine Guns

| 26) Star Trek? (Original, TNG, DS9, Voyager or Enterprise)

Enterprise

| 27) Food?

BK Chicken BLT sandwich (eating one now and I shouldn't be!!!! I am addicted!!!)

| 28) Fast Food?

See above

| 29) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?

Raphael

| 30) Comic book?

Lobo

| Bonus question: If you could have a super power, what would it be?

Flight of course

--
"Bushido is Being Dead"

altCMMCollective: 0088 of 1000
"You Bastards are Irrelevent."

<Zhang ZiYi as a hat>

Never, EVER go to google and do a search for "who let the dogs out" and click I'm feeling
lucky. NEVER!!!!

Mosuke Ichikawa-san of the Ninja Burger Ninja Clan

Battle mail Kung Fu grandmaster of the Voodoo Pimp daddy style

"It's the man's obligation
to stick his boneration
in the woman's separation
to increase the population
of the younger generation."
- Eric Cartman

cyberwollf

May 10, 2002, 12:17:35 PM5/10/02

> | 14) Movie?
>
> Don't have a favcoruite movie, I have a favourite genre. Hong Kong Action

Favcoruite- To like the core of an object. It's very essense.

F_1

May 10, 2002, 12:07:16 PM5/10/02
"On Fri, 10 May 2002 05:09:55 GMT, in article <DCIC8.12700$RR3.7897@sccrnsc02>,
"Cass" proclaimed their love for me by saying:

>"F_1" <F_1_m...@newsguy.com> wrote in message
>> "On Thu, 09 May 2002 20:16:08 GMT, in article
>> <cOAC8.55765$gd5.22...@typhoon.southeast.rr.com>, "~Brian~" proclaimed
>their
>> love for me by saying:
>> >
>> SPOILERS, KINDA, BELOW!
>>> Indeed that was Stan 'The Man' Lee! Wasn't that great? And did you
>notice who
>> the ring announcer was for Spidey's wresting match? Bruce Campbell! Sam
>> Raimi's so cool.
>
>The editor's secretary-guy or whatever (the one he kept blowing off) was Sam
>Raimi's brother.

I probably don't even know half of the cameo's. I love it.

>> In the comic, Harry comes back as the Green Goblin. He stumbles across
>his
>> father's diaries and learns of his secret identity. He also learns that
>Peter
>> is Spiderman but in the comic Harry doesn't hate Spidey. The Hobgoblin
>was
>> actually a reporter who stumbled upon one of the GG's old hideouts and he
>used
>> the stuff there to make him the Hobgoblin. The Hobgoblin's time was after
>the
>> original GG but before Harry. Hobgoblin was assassinated by Silver
>Sable's
>> goons.
>
>I heard that Harry comes back as the Hobgoblin for the next movie.

They could do that but I doubt that the producers and writers would make a
goblin the main enemy for two movies in a row. Spidey has so many classic
villians to chose from for the next movie. I'd say it's going to have either
Sandman, Mysterio or most likely The Scorpion.

Chucky & Janica

May 10, 2002, 2:44:31 PM5/10/02
Way back on Thu, 09 May 2002 17:10:02 GMT, this dweeb called "~Brian~"
<bbra...@carolina.NOSPAM> kirjoitti viestissä:

>-List your favorites:
>
>1) Cereal?

Nope. We eat sandwiches for breakfast over here.

But if I had to choose, give me coco-pops, froot-loops or mini-wheats.

>2) Beer?

Emu Bitter, Legenda, or Guinness (it's a stout, not a beer, but there
you go anyway).

>3) Superhero?

Is Johnny the Homicidal Maniac a superhero? If so, then him. If not,
then it'll have to be Wolverine. No wait, Satsujinkerine (Janica votes
for Super-Goofy and He-Man, but she's silly).

>4) Star Wars film?

Episode IV.

>5) Author?

*shrug*

>6) Fantasy novel?

Lord of the Rings, just out of moral obligation.

>7) Computer game?

Diablo, Baldur's Gate...

>8) Candy?

Is she a whore?

(okay, those little candy coke bottles are good, chicos are good, and
spearmint leaves are good)

>9) TV show?

Simpsons.

>10) 80's song?

Don't make us choose.

www.afrj-monkeyhouse.org

>12) Sports team?

*snort*

Fremantle Dockers.

>13) Curse word? (ode to Lipton)

Oops.

>14) Movie?

Janica: Woodstock.

Chucky: Um. That changes every day, it's not fair.

>15) Childhood toy?

Janica: Skeletor.

Chucky: I had some neat Voltrons. I had the lion one and the car one.

>16) Star Wars character?

Han was cool.

>17) Transformer character?

*shrug* Was there a pink lion? Or am I thinking of that G-Force show
with the people in bird costumes? The pink bird was neat. But that's
not a Transformer, is it? Even though they did sort of transform.

>18) Quote?

"Sheesh."

>19) Song?

That funny re-make of "Stand By Me" is funny. And anything by Weird Al
Yankovic is good.

>20) Band?

Lots.

>21) Actor(ress)?

*shrug*

Christopher Lee, Walken, Gary Oldman, and so on and so forth.

>22) Role-playing Game?

Runequest, not that we ever get to play it. Warhammer is okay too, but
we have the same problem.

>23) Snack at the movies?

Twisties.

>24) Diablo II character?

Hamster II. Necromancer.

(Janica says "Paladin", hers would be Sir Janitus)

>25) Album?

Um. *shrug*

>26) Star Trek? (Original, TNG, DS9, Voyager or Enterprise)

Voyager.

>27) Food?

Oooooh.

>28) Fast Food?

Red Rooster, Chicken Treat, KFC, anything chicken and franchise ... or
in Finland, Hesburger.

>29) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?

Donatello. I *was* Donatello at school.

>30) Comic book?

Johnny.

>Bonus question: If you could have a super power, what would it be?

I could be Ignoro. I would have the power to ignore morons.

Janica wants to have the Holy Smite power. To use on all kids bigger
than she is. Everybody over the age of seven.

C&J

13 & 13b of the CMM Collective
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
(the official AFRJ Latin Motto)
Now go here: www.afrj-monkeyhouse.org

Charly

May 10, 2002, 2:43:36 PM5/10/02

> 1) Cereal?

Frosties

> 2) Beer?

Asahi

> 3) Superhero?

Captain Camp

> 4) Star Wars film?

ESB

> 5) Author?

Verious pretentious ones, Dougie Adams

> 6) Fantasy novel?

Stroking The Love Muffin

> 7) Computer game?

Escape Velocity

> 8) Candy?

Bounty

> 9) TV show?

dunno

> 10) 80's song?

Cars (numan), various Cure ones

> 11) Web site?

jlist.com

> 12) Sports team?

feh!

> 13) Curse word? (ode to Lipton)

Shutting funkants.

> 14) Movie?

Big Trouble In Little China

> 15) Childhood toy?

Lego

> 16) Star Wars character?

Ponda Baba

> 17) Transformer character?

Octopus Slime

> 18) Quote?

"He comes from a race whose language is composed of 9000 tonal variations on
the letter Q, accompanied by violent nasal snorts."
"Darling.. Qq'qqQ'q惶'HKKKKKKKH'KHHHHHH'HNKKKKHHHHHHHHq'Q惶q''qQ"
"This isn't a singles bar."
"Damn, and that was my best chatup line"

> 19) Song?

Shadow of a doubt - sonic youth
all is full of love - bjork
dig me out - sleater-kinney

> 20) Band?

s-k, fitz of depression, OOIOO, MSP

> 21) Actor(ress)?

> 22) Role-playing Game?

Stwar Rwarsrs.

> 23) Snack at the movies?

Cheese fizz whiz klonk dildos.

> 24) Diablo II character?

The one with the thing

> 25) Album?

screaming fields of sonic love - sonic youth, all hands on the bad one -
sleater-kinney, this is my truth tell me yours - manic street preachers

> 26) Star Trek? (Original, TNG, DS9, Voyager or Enterprise)

Star Wars

> 27) Food?

cheesy pasta, tempura, chocolate

> 28) Fast Food?

the above, when I am aware that a rabid babboon is slowly battering the door
into the kitchen down

> 29) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?

Donatello

> 30) Comic book?

Aa! Megami-sama!

> Bonus question: If you could have a super power, what would it be?

The power to hideously painfully swell my left foot at will.

Cass

May 10, 2002, 3:00:28 PM5/10/02

> "On Fri, 10 May 2002 05:09:55 GMT, in article
<DCIC8.12700$RR3.7897@sccrnsc02>,
> "Cass" proclaimed their love for me by saying:
> >

> >"F_1" <F_1_m...@newsguy.com> wrote in message
> >> "On Thu, 09 May 2002 20:16:08 GMT, in article
> >> <cOAC8.55765$gd5.22...@typhoon.southeast.rr.com>, "~Brian~"
proclaimed
> >their
> >> love for me by saying:
> >> >
> >> SPOILERS, KINDA, BELOW!
> >notice who
> >> the ring announcer was for Spidey's wresting match? Bruce Campbell!
Sam
> >> Raimi's so cool.
> >
> >The editor's secretary-guy or whatever (the one he kept blowing off) was
Sam
> >Raimi's brother.
>
> I probably don't even know half of the cameo's. I love it.

Lucy Lawless (Xena) was the punk-chick who said something about Spidy having
8 hands.

> >> In the comic, Harry comes back as the Green Goblin. He stumbles across
> >his
> >> father's diaries and learns of his secret identity. He also learns
that
> >Peter
> >> is Spiderman but in the comic Harry doesn't hate Spidey. The Hobgoblin
> >was
> >> actually a reporter who stumbled upon one of the GG's old hideouts and
he
> >used
> >> the stuff there to make him the Hobgoblin. The Hobgoblin's time was
after
> >the
> >> original GG but before Harry. Hobgoblin was assassinated by Silver
> >Sable's
> >> goons.
> >
> >I heard that Harry comes back as the Hobgoblin for the next movie.
>
> They could do that but I doubt that the producers and writers would make a
> goblin the main enemy for two movies in a row. Spidey has so many classic
> villians to chose from for the next movie. I'd say it's going to have
either
> Sandman, Mysterio or most likely The Scorpion.

The actor who plays Harry is in the next movie. They may do a different
bad-guy, but I think it makes sense to follow on with all the "Spidy killed
my father, I'm going to become the Hobgoblin"

Cass

Cass

May 10, 2002, 3:05:32 PM5/10/02

"Chucky & Janica" <janica....@pp.inet.fi> wrote in message

> (okay, those little candy coke bottles are good, chicos are good, and
> spearmint leaves are good)

Can I say it, can I say it?

Those spearmint leaves are mint.

Cass

Cass

May 10, 2002, 3:06:30 PM5/10/02

"Charly" <pleas...@spamme.co.uk> wrote in message

> > 5) Author?
>
> Verious pretentious ones, Dougie Adams

Oh, there's another Douglas Adams book coming out. I think it was what he
was writing when he died and a collection of other writings.

Cass

Charly

May 10, 2002, 3:08:18 PM5/10/02
in article WSUC8.11482$Po6....@rwcrnsc52.ops.asp.att.net, Cass at
cassio...@hotmail.com wrote on 10/5/02 8:06 pm:

Yeah. It's called.. uh.. something Salmon. Apparently it's not very good.

The Salmon Of Doubt, that's it.

Contro

May 10, 2002, 3:28:34 PM5/10/02

"~Brian~" <bbra...@carolina.NOSPAM> wrote in message
> I'm bored now that finals are over so I thought I would post a little quiz
> to get to know you guys better.
>
> A bit different than Deb's quiz at the monkeyhouse.
>
> {Another one of Brian's trademark waste of time quizzes...}

ooh, this is quite fun!

> -List your favorites:
>
> 1) Cereal?

Wheetos!

> 2) Beer?

I'm not mad on beer or alcohol really. But out of them all it would
probably be Caffreys.

> 3) Superhero?

Frank Castle! (5 Billion Contro points if you know what is alias is!)

> 4) Star Wars film?

I'm not mad on them to be honest. I did like the original, but with all
Lucas (this also happens with Spielberg films) I just start to not like them
after seeing them a few times. I'll have to say Attack of the Clones, as it
will be when I see it.

> 5) Author?

GRRM at the moment! Although I've started reading the Fifth Elephant and I
had forgotten just how good Pratchett is! So he may well be my favourite
(I've only read a few pages). And I may have forgotten how good Jordan is,
so who knows!

> 6) Fantasy novel?

I really liked Belgarath the Sorceror. I don't know why, but it was so good
seeing all the things that was talked about in the Belgariad. It was years
ago since I read it though, but I just couldn't put it down.

> 7) Computer game?

Oooh! So many! I like Final Fantasy VII (what a story, and Sephiroth is
such an amazing character!). I'm into my GameCube at the moment though, and
am playing Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2. If you like Star Wars, you would be
in heaven!

> 8) Candy?

Candy? I'm not sure what you mean by this, but I think it's chocolate bars
isn't it? Or simlar things. Well, I like anything by Cadbury. I don't
think you have much by them in America, and you are very unlucky as a
result. Quality chocolate.

> 9) TV show?

Have I got news for you. Amazing.

> 10) 80's song?

The Transformers theme song by Lion!

> 11) Web site?

the Monkeyhouse of course!

> 12) Sports team?

Manchester United.

> 13) Curse word? (ode to Lipton)

Some say that LOL is a curse word. That is to say that they curse whenever
they see me write it!

Whoa! I did a Pratchettism!

> 14) Movie?

Transformers!

> 15) Childhood toy?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Transformers!

> 16) Star Wars character?

Boba Fett, as he looks good.

> 17) Transformer character?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soundwave and Starscream

> 18) Quote?

Damn you, Kropotkin!

> 19) Song?

I'm not sure actually. I'm not really into music at the moment

> 20) Band?

Probably Radiohead

> 21) Actor(ress)?

That guy from Farscape is pretty funny

> 22) Role-playing Game?

D&D is the only one I've played.

> 23) Snack at the movies?

Wine Gums!

> 24) Diablo II character?

Never played it!

> 25) Album?

The Bends by Radiohead

> 26) Star Trek? (Original, TNG, DS9, Voyager or Enterprise)

Voyager. I've never liked DS9 as the attept to make it into more of a
drama/soap opera series just doesn't work for me (what with the pub and all
that sort of thing)

Enterprise isn't very good either is it?

> 27) Food?

Pizza!

> 28) Fast Food?

McDonalds

> 29) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?

Raphael

> 30) Comic book?

2000AD

> Bonus question: If you could have a super power, what would it be?

To spontaneously combust!

> (we saw Spider-Man last night)

It's not out here until June. Was it any good?

(I've avoided the thread about it because I don't want any spoilers or
anything (although I can't see there being any) so I don't know what others
have said.)

Contro

May 10, 2002, 3:34:50 PM5/10/02

"cyberwollf" <cyber...@ndak.net> wrote in message

I never knew you liked Mangas, Cybes! Watch Golgo 13, it's ace!

cyberwollf

May 10, 2002, 5:02:54 PM5/10/02

"Contro" <Mor...@contro.freeserve.co.uk.remove> wrote in message

my collection is small but i am starting it...and i like anima

Charly

May 10, 2002, 5:12:58 PM5/10/02
in article abh7c9$snm$1...@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk, Contro at
Mor...@contro.freeserve.co.uk.remove wrote on 10/5/02 8:34 pm:

>> oh..um...to many...spaceballs...vampire hunter d...ninja scroll.....black
>> stallion...
>>

> I never knew you liked Mangas, Cybes! Watch Golgo 13, it's ace!

sailormoonsailormooooon!

i'm an odd boy.

He Who Is Shannon

May 10, 2002, 5:59:59 PM5/10/02
It's out, we got it a couple days ago.

Shannon

F_1

May 10, 2002, 5:45:36 PM5/10/02
"On 10 May 2002 00:20:50 GMT, in article
<20020509202050...@mb-cs.aol.com>, xylo...@aol.comeonin proclaimed

their love for me by saying:

>Thus spake F_1

>>>Tommys
>>
>>Chili cheese fries, double cheeseburger and a diet coke.
>>

>Cheeseburger no onions, chili cheese fries and a large Mountain Dew

That's respectable.

How about their 3/4 lb. breakfast burritos? Yummy!

Forsaken_1

---
People who push both elevator buttons should get their wish.

F_1

May 10, 2002, 6:21:13 PM5/10/02
"On Fri, 10 May 2002 18:44:31 GMT, in article <3cdc0d47...@news.inet.fi>,
janica....@pp.inet.fi proclaimed their love for me by saying:

>Way back on Thu, 09 May 2002 17:10:02 GMT, this dweeb called "~Brian~"
><bbra...@carolina.NOSPAM> kirjoitti viestissä:
>
>>-List your favorites:
>>
>>1) Cereal?
>
>Nope. We eat sandwiches for breakfast over here.

You put sandwiches in your milk? Yuck.

>But if I had to choose, give me coco-pops, froot-loops or mini-wheats.

I just bet you like fruit loops, Mr. Bagpipe blower.

>>2) Beer?
>
>Emu Bitter, Legenda, or Guinness (it's a stout, not a beer, but there
>you go anyway).
>
>>3) Superhero?
>
>Is Johnny the Homicidal Maniac a superhero? If so, then him. If not,
>then it'll have to be Wolverine. No wait, Satsujinkerine (Janica votes
>for Super-Goofy and He-Man, but she's silly).

He-man was great but She-Ra was better.

>>4) Star Wars film?
>
>Episode IV.

Ahh, a fine choice, sir.

>>5) Author?
>
>*shrug*
>
>>6) Fantasy novel?
>
>Lord of the Rings, just out of moral obligation.

I agree with this.

>>7) Computer game?
>
>Diablo, Baldur's Gate...

I agree again(with Diablo).

>>8) Candy?
>
>Is she a whore?
>
>(okay, those little candy coke bottles are good, chicos are good, and
>spearmint leaves are good)

Do you chew on spearmint leaves raw?

>>9) TV show?
>
>Simpsons.

Obviously.

>>10) 80's song?
>
>Don't make us choose.

The Stones, right?

>>11) Web site?
>
>www.afrj-monkeyhouse.org
>
>>12) Sports team?
>
>*snort*

The Chicago Bulls you say?

?

>>13) Curse word? (ode to Lipton)
>
>Oops.
>
>>14) Movie?
>
>Janica: Woodstock.

That was with Snoopy, right?

>Chucky: Um. That changes every day, it's not fair.

True. But Ace Ventura is really the best.

>>15) Childhood toy?
>
>Janica: Skeletor.

Yeah!

>Chucky: I had some neat Voltrons. I had the lion one and the car one.

*Forms Blazing Sword*

>>16) Star Wars character?
>
>Han was cool.

Han is what the new movies are lacking that would put them over the top.

>>17) Transformer character?
>
>*shrug* Was there a pink lion? Or am I thinking of that G-Force show
>with the people in bird costumes? The pink bird was neat. But that's
>not a Transformer, is it? Even though they did sort of transform.

You're completely lost. Per usual.

>>18) Quote?
>
>"Sheesh."
>
>>19) Song?
>
>That funny re-make of "Stand By Me" is funny. And anything by Weird Al
>Yankovic is good.

Good taste.

>>20) Band?
>
>Lots.

Never heard of 'em.

>>21) Actor(ress)?
>
>*shrug*
>
>Christopher Lee, Walken, Gary Oldman, and so on and so forth.

Natalie Portman.

>>22) Role-playing Game?
>
>Runequest, not that we ever get to play it. Warhammer is okay too, but
>we have the same problem.

>>23) Snack at the movies?
>
>Twisties.

Is that licorice?

>>24) Diablo II character?
>
>Hamster II. Necromancer.
>
>(Janica says "Paladin", hers would be Sir Janitus)

"Sir Janitus?" That's as bad as "Child Foreskin."

>>25) Album?
>
>Um. *shrug*

You know, it that thing that has all the music on it?

>>26) Star Trek? (Original, TNG, DS9, Voyager or Enterprise)
>
>Voyager.
>
>>27) Food?
>
>Oooooh.

I can feel the love.

>>28) Fast Food?
>
>Red Rooster, Chicken Treat, KFC, anything chicken and franchise ... or
>in Finland, Hesburger.

Chicken? On the bone? Ew.

>>29) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?
>
>Donatello. I *was* Donatello at school.

A tubby, pizza eating know it all?

>>30) Comic book?
>
>Johnny.

>>Bonus question: If you could have a super power, what would it be?
>
>I could be Ignoro. I would have the power to ignore morons.

Why haven't you responded to me yet? Hello?

>Janica wants to have the Holy Smite power. To use on all kids bigger
>than she is. Everybody over the age of seven.

Hah haaa!

Charly

May 10, 2002, 7:01:08 PM5/10/02
in article abhh4...@drn.newsguy.com, F_1 at F_1_m...@newsguy.com wrote
on 10/5/02 11:21 pm:

>> Is Johnny the Homicidal Maniac a superhero? If so, then him. If not,
>> then it'll have to be Wolverine. No wait, Satsujinkerine (Janica votes
>> for Super-Goofy and He-Man, but she's silly).
>
> He-man was great but She-Ra was better.

She-Man's the best, though.

And you thought Skeletor was scary. At least he didn't wear hose (in public,
a least)

Kid in the Hall

May 10, 2002, 10:37:07 PM5/10/02
"Contro" <Mor...@contro.freeserve.co.uk.remove> wrote in message

> Frank Castle! (5 Billion Contro points if you know what is alias is!)

Isn't Frank Castle the Punisher? I might be getting him confused with
the other guy. Nick something

>8) Candy?
> >

> Candy? I'm not sure what you mean by this, but I think it's chocolate bars
> isn't it? Or simlar things. Well, I like anything by Cadbury. I don't
> think you have much by them in America, and you are very unlucky as a
> result. Quality chocolate.

We have Cadbury eggs at Easter but I agree, there is NOTHING like
Cadbury chocolate. When we went to the coffee shops in Scotland (to
warm up) they put a shitload of creme on top of our mocca and then put
a big ass flake of Cadbury chocolate on top. GOOD LORD! That and the
beer are what I miss best about Europe. That and every girl in
London wears those skin tight pants without panties. Yeah baby,
yeah! (sorry, couldn't help myself)

~Brian (at the parents, missed the chat- using Google)

have a good weekend folks...

Satsujinki - Kabuki Man Extraordinaire - I like big butts and I cannot lie u other brotherz can't deny when a girl walks in with a itty, bitty, waist and a round thing in ur face u get sprung

May 11, 2002, 3:51:02 AM5/11/02
"F_1" <F_1_m...@newsguy.com> wrote in message news:abf05...@drn.newsguy.com...
| *geek hat*

| In the comic, Harry comes back as the Green Goblin. He stumbles across his
| father's diaries and learns of his secret identity. He also learns that Peter
| is Spiderman but in the comic Harry doesn't hate Spidey. The Hobgoblin was
| actually a reporter who stumbled upon one of the GG's old hideouts and he used
| the stuff there to make him the Hobgoblin. The Hobgoblin's time was after the
| original GG but before Harry. Hobgoblin was assassinated by Silver Sable's
| goons.

Hmmm I thought Hobgoblin was Jack O'Lantern? I had that comic as a Kid too. Dunno what I
did with it then I found out that after spidey kicked his arse and sent him packing he
stumbled on GG's old stash of gear and modified it for his own use. At least that's the
version I read. Was there two hobgoblins? Or was it that the Hobgoblin got possessed by a
demon from inferno and then he kept popping up during the Harry as GG saga?

Satsujinki - Kabuki Man Extraordinaire - I like big butts and I cannot lie u other brotherz can't deny when a girl walks in with a itty, bitty, waist and a round thing in ur face u get sprung

May 11, 2002, 3:54:12 AM5/11/02
"F_1" <F_1_m...@newsguy.com> wrote in message news:abgr7...@drn.newsguy.com...

| They could do that but I doubt that the producers and writers would make a
| goblin the main enemy for two movies in a row. Spidey has so many classic
| villians to chose from for the next movie. I'd say it's going to have either
| Sandman, Mysterio or most likely The Scorpion.

They could do a Batman style and have 2 villains, perhaps Hobgoblin and if the writers and
director are smart. the Black Symbiotic suit, with it becoming Venom when it merges with
the reporter dude at the end.
Kind of a hong kong style thing with half way through the battle with one villain, Venom
would explode onto the scene. That would be cool.

Ouriana Sedai

May 11, 2002, 5:58:45 AM5/11/02

Thus spake F_1

>How about their 3/4 lb. breakfast burritos? Yummy!

Breakfast burger. Sausage patty with egg. chili and cheese.

Julie
--
Fallen Angel
CMM Collective 9 of 6

Clavicula Salamonis

May 11, 2002, 2:20:47 PM5/11/02
Satsujinki - Kabuki Man Extraordinaire - I like big butts and I
cannot lie u other brotherz can't deny when a girl walks in with a
itty, bitty, waist and a round thing in ur face u get sprung dared to
address me and said...

> "F_1" <F_1_m...@newsguy.com> wrote in message news:abf05...@drn.newsguy.com...
> | *geek hat*
> |
> | In the comic, Harry comes back as the Green Goblin. He stumbles across his
> | father's diaries and learns of his secret identity. He also learns that Peter
> | is Spiderman but in the comic Harry doesn't hate Spidey. The Hobgoblin was
> | actually a reporter who stumbled upon one of the GG's old hideouts and he used
> | the stuff there to make him the Hobgoblin. The Hobgoblin's time was after the
> | original GG but before Harry. Hobgoblin was assassinated by Silver Sable's
> | goons.
>
> Hmmm I thought Hobgoblin was Jack O'Lantern? I had that comic as a Kid too. Dunno what I
> did with it then I found out that after spidey kicked his arse and sent him packing he
> stumbled on GG's old stash of gear and modified it for his own use. At least that's the
> version I read. Was there two hobgoblins? Or was it that the Hobgoblin got possessed by a
> demon from inferno and then he kept popping up during the Harry as GG saga?

It's fucking weird. I used to get every spiderman comic coming out in
Greece, when I was a kid. My mom threw the lot away one day saying
that since I wasn't reading them any more there was no need wasting
space. I don't remember shouting like that at her at any other time
in my life.

Anyway, I remember that there were at least 3 people who were the
Hobgoblin at various times. IIRC one was rich (Osmond or something),
the other was Peter's aunt's boyfriend, and at one point even Jona
(but I am not very sure about that).

Org

Clavicula Salamonis

May 11, 2002, 2:32:38 PM5/11/02
Contro dared to address me and said...

> "~Brian~" <bbra...@carolina.NOSPAM> wrote in message
> > I'm bored now that finals are over so I thought I would post a little quiz
> > to get to know you guys better.
> >

> > 12) Sports team?
> >

> Manchester United.

Nieee nieeee nieeee

ARSENAAAAAAAAAAAAAL :p

> > Bonus question: If you could have a super power, what would it be?
> >

> To spontaneously combust!

Spontaneously cum busting is not enough for you?

Org
--
"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free,
Silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands,

cyberwollf

May 11, 2002, 2:57:31 PM5/11/02

"Clavicula Salamonis" <b...@bigger.com> wrote in message

> Contro dared to address me and said...
> >
> > "~Brian~" <bbra...@carolina.NOSPAM> wrote in message
> > > I'm bored now that finals are over so I thought I would post a little
quiz
> > > to get to know you guys better.
> > >

> > > 12) Sports team?
> > >

> > Manchester United.
>
> Nieee nieeee nieeee
>
> ARSENAAAAAAAAAAAAAL :p
>

> > > Bonus question: If you could have a super power, what would it be?
> > >

> > To spontaneously combust!
>
> Spontaneously cum busting is not enough for you?

oh org..good one

Satsujinki - Kabuki Man Extraordinaire - I like big butts and I cannot lie u other brotherz can't deny when a girl walks in with a itty, bitty, waist and a round thing in ur face u get sprung

May 11, 2002, 5:13:54 PM5/11/02
"Debs" <little...@afrj-monkeyhouseMONKEY.org> wrote in message
| >18) Quote?
|
| A kiss on the hand may be quite continental, but a tactical thermo
| nuclear weapon i a girls best friend - Crazy Chrissy from D.R. and
| Quinch

Yay! D.R. and Quinch Join the army! I also Liked D.R. and Quinch go to hollywood.
Marlon! Watch out for the oranges!

Satsujinki - Kabuki Man Extraordinaire - I like big butts and I cannot lie u other brotherz can't deny when a girl walks in with a itty, bitty, waist and a round thing in ur face u get sprung

May 11, 2002, 5:16:34 PM5/11/02
face u get sprung" <Ev...@evil.evil> wrote in message news:abgiv3$q2c$1...@lust.ihug.co.nz...

| "~Brian~" <bbra...@carolina.NOSPAM> wrote in message
| | Bonus question: If you could have a super power, what would it be?
|
| Flight of course

After thinking about it I have to change my answer here to "all of Gambits"

Cassie

May 11, 2002, 6:23:03 PM5/11/02

"~Brian~" <bbra...@carolina.NOSPAM> schreef in bericht

> I'm bored now that finals are over so I thought I would post a little quiz
> to get to know you guys better.
>
> A bit different than Deb's quiz at the monkeyhouse.
>
> {Another one of Brian's trademark waste of time quizzes...}
>
> -List your favorites:

Ok.

> 1) Cereal?

Don't eat cereals

> 2) Beer?

Hertog Jan

> 3) Superhero?

My father

> 4) Star Wars film?

All 4 (or soon 5)

> 5) Author?

Tolkien, Feist, and Jordan ofcource

> 6) Fantasy novel?

LOTR, WOT, The Stand and Carry (last two by King)

> 7) Computer game?

This moment: Shogun: Total war

> 8) Candy?

Mentos and M&M's

> 9) TV show?

Star Trek and ER

> 10) 80's song?

Final countdown - Europe

www.google.com

> 12) Sports team?

Ajax

> 13) Curse word? (ode to Lipton)

Grumlord

> 14) Movie?

The Godfather
The Shawshank redemption
Bravehart

> 15) Childhood toy?

Lego

> 16) Star Wars character?

Dark Vader

> 17) Transformer character?

The robot who can transform in a truck

> 18) Quote?

"Revenge is best served cold"
Quiz: where is this from?

> 19) Song?

Losing my religion - REM

> 20) Band?

Metallica, REM, U2, Live, Within Temptation, Nirvana, enz
Best singer: Joe Cocker

> 21) Actor(ress)?

Al Pacino

> 22) Role-playing Game?

Never played

> 23) Snack at the movies?

M&M's

> 24) Diablo II character?

See 22

> 25) Album?

Metallica - Master of Puppets

> 26) Star Trek? (Original, TNG, DS9, Voyager or Enterprise)

Haven't seen the last series yet, but the rest is very cool

> 27) Food?

Spagetti

> 28) Fast Food?

None, i am a vegi

> 29) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?

Forgot the names

> 30) Comic book?

Donald Duck

> Bonus question: If you could have a super power, what would it be?

To fly like a bird

Cassie

Contro

May 11, 2002, 9:50:14 PM5/11/02

"cyberwollf" <cyber...@ndak.net> wrote in message

It's very good! I really enjoy them! Golgo 13 and Princess Mononoke are
very good. I recommend them! The Guyver series is ace too!

Contro

May 11, 2002, 9:50:54 PM5/11/02

"Charly" <pleas...@spamme.co.uk> wrote in message

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! I've not seen any of those, I have to admit! They look
kind of crazy!

Contro

May 11, 2002, 9:54:11 PM5/11/02

"Kid in the Hall" <perr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Contro" <Mor...@contro.freeserve.co.uk.remove> wrote in message
>

> > Frank Castle! (5 Billion Contro points if you know what is alias is!)
>
> Isn't Frank Castle the Punisher? I might be getting him confused with
> the other guy. Nick something

You are right, it's the Punisher! Do you know who Tony Stark is? I'm sure
I've said this before somewhere, but most likely everyone has forgotten!

> >8) Candy?
> > >

> > Candy? I'm not sure what you mean by this, but I think it's chocolate
bars
> > isn't it? Or simlar things. Well, I like anything by Cadbury. I don't
> > think you have much by them in America, and you are very unlucky as a
> > result. Quality chocolate.
>
> We have Cadbury eggs at Easter but I agree, there is NOTHING like
> Cadbury chocolate. When we went to the coffee shops in Scotland (to
> warm up) they put a shitload of creme on top of our mocca and then put
> a big ass flake of Cadbury chocolate on top. GOOD LORD! That and the
> beer are what I miss best about Europe. That and every girl in
> London wears those skin tight pants without panties. Yeah baby,
> yeah! (sorry, couldn't help myself)
>
> ~Brian (at the parents, missed the chat- using Google)
>
> have a good weekend folks...

Thanks! Hope you have a good one too!

Flakes are certainly yummy! You can't beat them! So crumbly and nice!
Lauren loves them!

As for the skin tight pants and no underwear, well, what can I possibly
say?! They are a popular thing to wear in England, it has to be said!

Contro

May 11, 2002, 9:54:50 PM5/11/02

"Clavicula Salamonis" <b...@bigger.com> wrote in message
> Contro dared to address me and said...
> >
> > "~Brian~" <bbra...@carolina.NOSPAM> wrote in message
> > > I'm bored now that finals are over so I thought I would post a little
quiz
> > > to get to know you guys better.
> > >

> > > 12) Sports team?
> > >

> > Manchester United.
>
> Nieee nieeee nieeee
>
> ARSENAAAAAAAAAAAAAL :p

Damn you!

> > > Bonus question: If you could have a super power, what would it be?
> > >

> > To spontaneously combust!
>
> Spontaneously cum busting is not enough for you?

It would be if I could do it!

Clavicula Salamonis

May 11, 2002, 10:26:43 PM5/11/02
Cassie dared to address me and said...

> > 28) Fast Food?
>
> None, i am a vegi

MnMs have meat :)

Org

cyberwollf

May 11, 2002, 10:57:12 PM5/11/02

"Contro" <Mor...@contro.freeserve.co.uk.remove> wrote in message

can only get one or two movies a month..so be patient.

Satsujinki - Kabuki Man Extraordinaire - I like big butts and I cannot lie u other brotherz can't deny when a girl walks in with a itty, bitty, waist and a round thing in ur face u get sprung

May 11, 2002, 11:43:31 PM5/11/02
"Cassie" <cassi...@hccnet.nl> wrote in message news:abk5gf$hr2$1...@news.hccnet.nl...

| > 14) Movie?
|
| The Godfather
| The Shawshank redemption
| Bravehart

Bravehart: Bambi 2. The story of bambi's fight for freedom from the predations of hunters.

Satsujinki - Kabuki Man Extraordinaire - I like big butts and I cannot lie u other brotherz can't deny when a girl walks in with a itty, bitty, waist and a round thing in ur face u get sprung

May 11, 2002, 11:54:47 PM5/11/02

| > 3) Superhero?
| >

| Frank Castle! (5 Billion Contro points if you know what is alias is!)

Fuck off! there is no way you like the punisher. Admit it your favourite superhero is
Captain planet.

| The Transformers theme song by Lion!

hahahaha I have that on MP3!!!!

| Damn you, Kropotkin!

You better watch it or Marty Martinson, who is Martin in a man called Martin may just
come after you for stealing his material.

| Voyager. I've never liked DS9 as the attept to make it into more of a
| drama/soap opera series just doesn't work for me (what with the pub and all
| that sort of thing)

Actually, its a well known fact Ds9 was ripped off babylon 5. And Babylon 5 was so much
better.

| Enterprise isn't very good either is it?

I like it. Not too sure about all this temporal war shit though, Time travel and stuff
tends to ruin a god show, look wat happened to "The Adventures of Brisco County."

Satsujinki - Kabuki Man Extraordinaire - I like big butts and I cannot lie u other brotherz can't deny when a girl walks in with a itty, bitty, waist and a round thing in ur face u get sprung

May 11, 2002, 11:56:17 PM5/11/02

| You are right, it's the Punisher! Do you know who Tony Stark is? I'm sure
| I've said this before somewhere, but most likely everyone has forgotten!

Iron Man, but is he still iron man? I know the balck guy was for a while then he became
War machine then Tony Stark took it up again but then didn't he get injured so someone
else took over as Iron man?

Satsujinki - Kabuki Man Extraordinaire - I like big butts and I cannot lie u other brotherz can't deny when a girl walks in with a itty, bitty, waist and a round thing in ur face u get sprung

May 11, 2002, 11:57:43 PM5/11/02
"Charly" <pleas...@spamme.co.uk> wrote in message
| sailormoonsailormooooon!
|
| i'm an odd boy.

More like a frikkin paedophile

Shelly

May 12, 2002, 12:06:09 AM5/12/02
>Subject: Re: Another quiz like post
>From: "Satsujinki - Kabuki Man Extraordinaire - I like big butts and I cannot

>lie u other brotherz can't deny when a girl walks in with a itty, bitty,
>waist and a round thing in ur face u get sprung" Ev...@evil.evil
>Date: 5/11/2002 11:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time

>"Charly" <pleas...@spamme.co.uk> wrote in message
>| sailormoonsailormooooon!
>|
>| i'm an odd boy.
>
>More like a frikkin paedophile

must be a friend of Vamps
_________________
Kitten With A Whip

cyberwollf

May 11, 2002, 10:58:07 PM5/11/02

"Contro" <Mor...@contro.freeserve.co.uk.remove> wrote in message

i see contro is back to normal. *grin* contro don't make me explain the
mechanics of what ORG said.

cyberwollf

May 12, 2002, 1:55:48 AM5/12/02

and a round thing in ur face u get sprung" <Ev...@evil.evil> wrote in message

> "Cassie" <cassi...@hccnet.nl> wrote in message
> | > 14) Movie?
> |
> | The Godfather
> | The Shawshank redemption
> | Bravehart
>
> Bravehart: Bambi 2. The story of bambi's fight for freedom from the
predations of hunters.

good one.

Charly

May 12, 2002, 7:53:11 AM5/12/02
in article abkhpb$3ql$1...@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk, Contro at
Mor...@contro.freeserve.co.uk.remove wrote on 12/5/02 2:50 am:

Try nt to watch too much. I was ratehr surprised to find my brain had melted
after watching 3 in a row.

Charly

May 12, 2002, 7:53:34 AM5/12/02
in article abkpbe$slq$1...@lust.ihug.co.nz, Satsujinki - Kabuki Man

face u get sprung at Ev...@evil.evil wrote on 12/5/02 4:57 am:

> "Charly" <pleas...@spamme.co.uk> wrote in message
> | sailormoonsailormooooon!
> |
> | i'm an odd boy.
>
> More like a frikkin paedophile

fuck off, asshole, i'm the troll in these here parts.

Contro

May 12, 2002, 9:05:25 AM5/12/02

"cyberwollf" <cyber...@ndak.net> wrote in message

let me know how you get on! I'm sure you will really like them!

Contro

May 12, 2002, 9:06:19 AM5/12/02

"Charly" <pleas...@spamme.co.uk> wrote in message

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some of them can do that to you, I have to admit! There
truly are some crazy anime's out there!

Contro

May 12, 2002, 9:07:42 AM5/12/02

> "Contro" <Mor...@contro.freeserve.co.uk.remove> wrote in message
> | You are right, it's the Punisher! Do you know who Tony Stark is? I'm
sure
> | I've said this before somewhere, but most likely everyone has forgotten!
>
> Iron Man, but is he still iron man? I know the balck guy was for a while
then he became
> War machine then Tony Stark took it up again but then didn't he get
injured so someone
> else took over as Iron man?

ooh, I didn't know the last part! I'm sure though, that whoever has the job
at the moment, Tony Stark will be back!

Contro

May 12, 2002, 9:08:24 AM5/12/02

"cyberwollf" <cyber...@ndak.net> wrote in message

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay! I'm not sure I want to know anyway!

Clavicula Salamonis

May 12, 2002, 11:14:10 AM5/12/02
Charly dared to address me and said...

You are up for a big surprise cheesy poof...

Che

May 12, 2002, 12:15:22 PM5/12/02

> 1) Cereal?

Cheerios

> 2) Beer?

Karjala!

> 3) Superhero?

The Hulk

> 4) Star Wars film?

Return of the Jedi

> 5) Author?

Hemingway or Conrad

> 6) Fantasy novel?

Lord of the Rings

> 7) Computer game?

Grand Theft Auto 2

> 8) Candy?

Mars bars

> 9) TV show?

Oz or Sopranos (HBO rules!)

> 10) 80's song?

"The Message" The Furious Five & Grand Master Flash

www.blackinq.com

> 12) Sports team?

uuuh...Beijing Wushu Team (kung-fu)

> 13) Curse word? (ode to Lipton)

numbnuts!

> 14) Movie?

These days it's Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai. But I also like
Kurosawa's Seven Samurai and Peckinpah's Wild Bunch.

> 15) Childhood toy?

Legos

> 16) Star Wars character?

Boba Fett...without a doubt.

> 17) Transformer character?

wha?

> 18) Quote?

Hasta la victoria siempre!

> 19) Song?

Damu Ridas (West Side-Bloods) - "Give It Up"

> 20) Band?

Wu-Tang Clan (their old, underground stuff rather then the mainstream shit
they spew out these days)

> 21) Actor(ress)?

Jack Nicholson.

> 22) Role-playing Game?

Cyperpunk.

> 23) Snack at the movies?

Assorted candy bag.

> 24) Diablo II character?

Amazon.

> 25) Album?

Wu-Tang Clan: Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)

> 26) Star Trek? (Original, TNG, DS9, Voyager or Enterprise)

Original.

> 27) Food?

Mexican (love them tacos)

> 28) Fast Food?

Pizzahut.

> 29) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?

Donatello.

> 30) Comic book?

Akira!

> Bonus question: If you could have a super power, what would it be?

Hmmm...telepathy because only then I would know if my woman is faking or
not.

-Che

Che

May 12, 2002, 12:16:14 PM5/12/02
Who you calling an idiot?

> | 13) Curse word? (ode to Lipton)
>

> Baka

-Che

Che

May 12, 2002, 12:20:52 PM5/12/02
Better not to tell him, it might destroy his frail mind completely and the
Contro that we know would be gone forever. Actually, tell him! Tell him!

-Che

bruce

May 9, 2002, 4:58:50 PM5/9/02
On Thu, 09 May 2002 17:10:02 GMT ~Brian~ <bbra...@carolina.nospam> wrote:
> I'm bored now that finals are over so I thought I would post a little quiz
> to get to know you guys better.
>
> A bit different than Deb's quiz at the monkeyhouse.

Is there one there? I should check the site more often..

> {Another one of Brian's trademark waste of time quizzes...}
>
> -List your favorites:
>
> 1) Cereal?

Fruit Loops

> 2) Beer?

Victoria Bitter

> 3) Superhero?

MathMan (from JJJ's breakfast show)

> 4) Star Wars film?

Empire Strikes Back.

> 5) Author?

Robert A. Heinlein

> 6) Fantasy novel?

George R. R. Martin's _A Storm of Swords_

> 7) Computer game?

Civilisation II: Test of Time

> 8) Candy?

Musk sticks

> 9) TV show?

Don't watch TV

> 10) 80's song?

With or Without You

> 11) Web site?

Astronomy Picture of the Day
<http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/astropix.html>

> 12) Sports team?

Don't follow sport

> 13) Curse word? (ode to Lipton)

Shit

> 14) Movie?

Romeo and Juliet

> 15) Childhood toy?

Slot cars

> 16) Star Wars character?

Yoda

> 17) Transformer character?

It's been too long.. One of the fast cars

> 18) Quote?

"'God split himself into a myriad parts that he might have friends.' This
may not be true, but it sounds good—and is no sillier than any other
theology." - Robert Heinlein, _Time Enough for Love_

> 19) Song?

See #10

> 20) Band?

U2 (pre-Zooropa)

> 21) Actor(ress)?

Bruce Willis

> 22) Role-playing Game?

Havent played any in years.. AD&D

> 23) Snack at the movies?

Fantales

> 24) Diablo II character?

Never played it

> 25) Album?

The Unforgettable Fire

> 26) Star Trek? (Original, TNG, DS9, Voyager or Enterprise)

Original

> 27) Food?

Chicken

> 28) Fast Food?

KFC bacon & cheese burger

> 29) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?

Michaelangelo

> 30) Comic book?

The Phantom

> Bonus question: If you could have a super power, what would it be?

Telekinesis (I'm lazy..)
--
Joshua "bruce" Crawford
Replace deadspam with hotpop for email.

Contro

May 12, 2002, 1:33:27 PM5/12/02

"Che" <refu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Better not to tell him, it might destroy his frail mind completely and the
> Contro that we know would be gone forever. Actually, tell him! Tell him!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oi!

The Vampire Muffin Man

May 12, 2002, 3:54:34 PM5/12/02

>I'm bored now that finals are over so I thought I would post a little quiz
>to get to know you guys better.

>A bit different than Deb's quiz at the monkeyhouse.
>

>{Another one of Brian's trademark waste of time quizzes...}

>-List your favorites:

>1) Cereal?

Crunch Berries

>2) Beer?

In bottles.

>3) Superhero?

Have to go with batman. He doesn't have any super powers, he's just
super-pissed and fucks up the bad guys.

>4) Star Wars film?

I loved Empire Strikes Back, but I like the rest more and equally.

>5) Author?

Hienlein.

>6) Fantasy novel?

Eye of the World was good.

>7) Computer game?

Diablo II and Civ. II.

>8) Candy?

The one in Highlander.

>9) TV show?

Buffy/Angel, Sailor Moon, The Simpsons.

>10) 80's song?

Every Rose Has Its Thorn. (still only ever sang it to one person)

>11) Web site?

Monkeyhouse.

>12) Sports team?

Lost interest.

>13) Curse word? (ode to Lipton)

I use them all...

>14) Movie?

The Crow, Leon, Highlander, Braveheart, Le Femme Nikita, The Nightmare Before
Christmas, Airplane, Spaceballs, Hot Shots, Sabrina, The Princess Bride, etc...
I could go on.

>15) Childhood toy?

Evel Knievel Stunt Cycle!

>16) Star Wars character?

Amidala

>17) Transformer character?

That one that's more than meets the eye.

>18) Quote?

They may take your lives...but they will never take my freedom!

>19) Song?

Still Loving You - Scorpions

>20) Band?

Scorpions

>21) Actor(ress)?

Mel/Jodie

>22) Role-playing Game?

Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 2nd Edition with lots of house rules.

>23) Snack at the movies?

Nachos

>24) Diablo II character?

Assassin

>25) Album?

Queensryche Operation: Mindcrime.

>26) Star Trek? (Original, TNG, DS9, Voyager or Enterprise)

Original, TNG, Enterprise, Voyager/DS9.

>27) Food?

My stroganoff.

>28) Fast Food?

Wendys.

>29) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?

That rat guy.

>30) Comic book?

Sailor Moon manga.

>Bonus question: If you could have a super power, what would it be?

To heal anything.

The Vampire, "Muffin Man"

Even Stranger

May 12, 2002, 5:24:13 PM5/12/02
Previously on alt.fan.robert-jordan:

> -List your favorites:
>
> 1) Cereal?

No thanks

> 2) Beer?

Eeeewwww

> 3) Superhero?

Angel

?

> 5) Author?

Jordan

> 6) Fantasy novel?

WOT

> 7) Computer game?

Minesweeper

> 8) Candy?

Chocolate

> 9) TV show?

Angel, Buffy

> 10) 80's song?

The Best, Tina Turner

> 11) Web site?

Haven`t got one

> 12) Sports team?

Anything but teamsports

> 13) Curse word? (ode to Lipton)

Klotűh

> 14) Movie?

The Lost Boys

> 15) Childhood toy?

Nintendo NES 8 bit

> 16) Star Wars character?

I can name 2, how many points do I get?

?

> 18) Quote?

Go ahead, quote me!

> 19) Song?

Drive, REM

> 20) Band?

Queen

> 21) Actor(ress)?

James Marsters

?

> 23) Snack at the movies?

Chocolate

?

> 25) Album?

The very best of Queen

> 26) Star Trek? (Original, TNG, DS9, Voyager or Enterprise)

TNG, Data is cute

> 27) Food?

Almost anything

> 28) Fast Food?

Pizza and Burgers

> 29) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?

?

> 30) Comic book?

Garfield

> Bonus question: If you could have a super power, what would it be?

Being able to use the OP

--
You people are strange, I`m Even Stranger.

Satsujinki - Kabuki Man Extraordinaire - I like big butts and I cannot lie u other brotherz can't deny when a girl walks in with a itty, bitty, waist and a round thing in ur face u get sprung

May 12, 2002, 5:40:40 PM5/12/02

| fuck off, asshole, i'm the troll in these here parts.

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!
Where is C? Can some one direct him to C's Sig file?

Satsujinki - Kabuki Man Extraordinaire - I like big butts and I cannot lie u other brotherz can't deny when a girl walks in with a itty, bitty, waist and a round thing in ur face u get sprung

May 12, 2002, 5:43:01 PM5/12/02
"Che" <refu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:abm4gf$ct1$1...@phys-news1.kolumbus.fi...

| Who you calling an idiot?

Everyone and everything!

Bakayarou!

hahahahahaha!!!

Satsujinki - Kabuki Man Extraordinaire - I like big butts and I cannot lie u other brotherz can't deny when a girl walks in with a itty, bitty, waist and a round thing in ur face u get sprung

May 12, 2002, 5:44:28 PM5/12/02
"Che" <refu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:abm4eq$cl9$1...@phys-news1.kolumbus.fi...

| > 12) Sports team?
| >

| uuuh...Beijing Wushu Team (kung-fu)

I would have said these guys too, but last time I saw them was about 3 years ago. So it
would be totally different line up now I am sure. Besides Osama's gotten more points on
the international playing field.

Satsujinki - Kabuki Man Extraordinaire - I like big butts and I cannot lie u other brotherz can't deny when a girl walks in with a itty, bitty, waist and a round thing in ur face u get sprung

May 12, 2002, 5:47:33 PM5/12/02
"Even Stranger" <even_s...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
| Previously on alt.fan.robert-jordan:
| > 21) Actor(ress)?
|
| James Marsters

hahahaha Spike is funny, but I put that down to the writers more than the actor, after all
he only had a tiny bit role in the oh so bad House on haunted hill.

Clavicula Salamonis

May 12, 2002, 6:40:55 PM5/12/02
Satsujinki - Kabuki Man Extraordinaire - I like big butts and I
cannot lie u other brotherz can't deny when a girl walks in with a
itty, bitty, waist and a round thing in ur face u get sprung dared to
address me and said...

> "Charly" <pleas...@spamme.co.uk> wrote in message
> | fuck off, asshole, i'm the troll in these here parts.
>
> Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!
> Where is C? Can some one direct him to C's Sig file?

Your quote:

"This is troll central. We feed the knights!"

Or something in the likes of that...

~Brian~

May 13, 2002, 12:21:09 AM5/13/02
From: "Clavicula Salomonis" <clav...@salomonis.org>

> > I'm bored now that finals are over so I thought I would post a little
quiz
> > to get to know you guys better.
>

> I hope you did well in your finals man :)
>
> BTW what is it that you study?

Thanks man. I did better this semester and as you can see with my
conversation with Julie, Spanish isn't my forte. Take away my Spanish
class and I did good this semester.

I'm studying Public Relations and should graduate this coming December. (one
more semester)

I may work for the local sports talk radio station or maybe even try to get
a job with the Carolina Panthers. I'm a big football fan and it would be
fun to see my Cleveland Browns from the owner's box one day. :)

It is a lot of writing- speech writing, press releases and a million other
things but I like it.

~Brian

--
You've been mostly-dead all day.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dungeon/4871

~Brian~

May 13, 2002, 2:32:33 AM5/13/02
From: "Cass" <cassio...@hotmail.com>

> *grin* you are saving them so you can throw them back in our faces in >a
year's time, I hope?

Yeah, sounds fun

I'm what you could call a Mini-Debs

Although a Mini-Debs would have a strong gravitational pull, I just prefer
to pull when watching Gillian Anderson.

~Brian, amazed that GA and Letterman hooked up Friday night

Clavicula Salomonis

May 13, 2002, 6:00:56 AM5/13/02
~Brian~ while grazing in
<VaHD8.74213$gd5.29...@typhoon.southeast.rr.com>, made the following
shapes:

> From: "Clavicula Salomonis" <clav...@salomonis.org>
>
> > > I'm bored now that finals are over so I thought I would post a little
> quiz
> > > to get to know you guys better.
> >
> > I hope you did well in your finals man :)
> >
> > BTW what is it that you study?
>
> Thanks man. I did better this semester and as you can see with my
> conversation with Julie, Spanish isn't my forte. Take away my Spanish
> class and I did good this semester.
>
> I'm studying Public Relations and should graduate this coming December. (one
> more semester)

Hey good luck! :)

> I may work for the local sports talk radio station or maybe even try to get
> a job with the Carolina Panthers. I'm a big football fan and it would be
> fun to see my Cleveland Browns from the owner's box one day. :)

Man this sounds cool! You'll have the chance to curse people on the air
etc! he hehehehhe

> It is a lot of writing- speech writing, press releases and a million other
> things but I like it.

I know :)

My sister is a press representative (they are called that in Greece, but
basically they talk to the press on behalf of companies etc)

I wish you all the best dude!

Who knows, one day you may write about my cousin (young basketball
player)

Org
--
"The saint is dead".

Chucky & Janica

May 13, 2002, 10:21:32 AM5/13/02
Way back on Fri, 10 May 2002 19:05:32 GMT, this dweeb called "Cass"
<cassio...@hotmail.com> kirjoitti viestissä:

>> (okay, those little candy coke bottles are good, chicos are good, and
>> spearmint leaves are good)
>
>Can I say it, can I say it?

No.

>Those spearmint leaves are mint.

Fuck.

C&J

13 & 13b of the CMM Collective
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
(the official AFRJ Latin Motto)
Now go here: www.afrj-monkeyhouse.org

Chucky & Janica

May 13, 2002, 10:21:35 AM5/13/02
Way back on 10 May 2002 15:21:13 -0700, this dweeb called F_1
<F_1_m...@newsguy.com> kirjoitti viestissä:

>>>1) Cereal?
>>
>>Nope. We eat sandwiches for breakfast over here.
>
>You put sandwiches in your milk? Yuck.

Milk in our coffee, sandwiches in the microwave. One thing I do miss
is Australian cheese. Just can't seem to find proper cheese over here.

>>But if I had to choose, give me coco-pops, froot-loops or mini-wheats.
>
>I just bet you like fruit loops, Mr. Bagpipe blower.

Hey.

Yes I do. But I never get to have them.

>>Is Johnny the Homicidal Maniac a superhero? If so, then him. If not,
>>then it'll have to be Wolverine. No wait, Satsujinkerine (Janica votes
>>for Super-Goofy and He-Man, but she's silly).
>
>He-man was great but She-Ra was better.

Janica preferred Skeletor to He-man. And she preferred either one to
Barbie. But we're talking about superheroes, and I can't think of
Barbie as a superhero, because then I might start thinking of Barbin
as a superhero. And that would be bad.

>>>4) Star Wars film?
>>
>>Episode IV.
>
>Ahh, a fine choice, sir.

I think most people said IV. I noticed a lot of my answers had already
been given, which was funny.

>>>7) Computer game?
>>
>>Diablo, Baldur's Gate...
>
>I agree again(with Diablo).

You should get BG2, if you have 2 gigs to spare on your hard drive.
It's fun. You start off as one character (a son of Bhaal, the God of
Murder), awaken in a magician's laboratory and set about getting in
adventures. You collect party members as you go, so you can have a
wizard and a thief and a warrior and all sorts, and they can all do
cool stuff and have their own missions and goals and families, and one
guy has a pet hamster named Boo.

My party is ably led by the Gnome thief Angus O'Jingles, and features
a bunch of losers and dorks, including one evil wizard named Edwin
whose plan to take over the world and make us all into bugs resulted
in him accidentally turning himself into a woman.

And you'd like the feature that says, if your main character is a
male, he can have relationships of various sorts with the female
characters you pick up and add to your party.

I started a new character a little while ago, with a feature I just
discovered, where you can import your own images into the game, so the
main character can look like anything you have a bitmap of.

My new guy is named Bhaal Bhalson, the son of an as-yet unknown God...

>>(okay, those little candy coke bottles are good, chicos are good, and
>>spearmint leaves are good)
>

>Do you chew on spearmint leaves raw?

Roar.

>>>10) 80's song?
>>
>>Don't make us choose.
>
>The Stones, right?

Ooo ooo!

(surely, that was long before the 80s)

>>>12) Sports team?
>>
>>*snort*
>
>The Chicago Bulls you say?

Anything that allows me to say "bull" and "sports" in the same
sentence.

>>Fremantle Dockers.
>
>?

Australian Rules Football team. My home town has two - one north of
the River, one south of the River.

>>>14) Movie?
>>
>>Janica: Woodstock.
>
>That was with Snoopy, right?

Don't get her started.

>>Chucky: Um. That changes every day, it's not fair.
>
>True. But Ace Ventura is really the best.

I can't concur.

>>Chucky: I had some neat Voltrons. I had the lion one and the car one.
>
>*Forms Blazing Sword*

*zips up F_1's blazing pants*

>>>16) Star Wars character?
>>
>>Han was cool.
>
>Han is what the new movies are lacking that would put them over the top.

It's true. Are you looking forward to the fourth Indiana Jones film?
Indiana Jones seems to be one of the few films that break the Sequel
Law and get better every time. Do you think (as I do, but don't like
to) that this will be the one to break the pattern?

>>That funny re-make of "Stand By Me" is funny. And anything by Weird Al
>>Yankovic is good.
>
>Good taste.

I'm a try-hard.

>>>20) Band?
>>
>>Lots.
>
>Never heard of 'em.

Their lead singer was named Loads.

>>>23) Snack at the movies?
>>

>>Twisties.
>
>Is that licorice?

Cheezy snack.

>>(Janica says "Paladin", hers would be Sir Janitus)
>
>"Sir Janitus?" That's as bad as "Child Foreskin."

Especially when he finishes the game, and becomes "Lord Sir Janitus"
and "Champion Sir Janitus".

Of course, my old "Lady Bacon Lady" is no better.

>>>25) Album?
>>
>>Um. *shrug*
>
>You know, it that thing that has all the music on it?

Sticks? Rocks? Icicle?

>>Red Rooster, Chicken Treat, KFC, anything chicken and franchise ... or
>>in Finland, Hesburger.
>
>Chicken? On the bone? Ew.

I refuse to make a "bone" remark here.

>>>29) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?
>>

>>Donatello. I *was* Donatello at school.
>
>A tubby, pizza eating know it all?

Correct. With an unusual love of purple.

>>Janica wants to have the Holy Smite power. To use on all kids bigger
>>than she is. Everybody over the age of seven.
>
>Hah haaa!

That's what they say.

Chucky & Janica

May 13, 2002, 10:21:36 AM5/13/02
Way back on Fri, 10 May 2002 20:28:34 +0100, this dweeb called
"Contro" <Mor...@contro.freeserve.co.uk.remove> kirjoitti viestissä:

>> 5) Author?
>
>GRRM at the moment! Although I've started reading the Fifth Elephant and I
>had forgotten just how good Pratchett is! So he may well be my favourite
>(I've only read a few pages). And I may have forgotten how good Jordan is,
>so who knows!

What a Contro answer.

>> 6) Fantasy novel?
>
>I really liked Belgarath the Sorceror. I don't know why, but it was so good
>seeing all the things that was talked about in the Belgariad. It was years
>ago since I read it though, but I just couldn't put it down.

I have this mental image of you walking around with it. You can put it
down now, buddy.

>> 23) Snack at the movies?
>

>Wine Gums!

I concur on this.

>> Bonus question: If you could have a super power, what would it be?
>

>To spontaneously combust!

Bahahahahahahha*dies*

"You there, hand over the loot and let the girl go, or you'll be
washing my ashes out of your clothes for months! LOL!!!!"

Chucky & Janica

May 13, 2002, 10:21:37 AM5/13/02
Way back on Sun, 12 May 2002 03:26:43 +0100, this dweeb called
Clavicula Salamonis <b...@bigger.com> kirjoitti viestissä:

>> > 28) Fast Food?
>>
>> None, i am a vegi
>
>MnMs have meat :)

*rises yet again to the dumb bait*

What?

Che

May 13, 2002, 10:53:34 AM5/13/02

Haha, you think that you're style is stronger then mine...well chikushou!
kusotare! beat that, sonny jim!

-Che

Che

May 13, 2002, 10:55:13 AM5/13/02

Do you practice kung-fu?

-Che

Clavicula Salomonis

May 13, 2002, 11:09:11 AM5/13/02
Chucky & Janica while grazing in <3cdfb9f0...@news.inet.fi>, made
the following shapes:

> Way back on Sun, 12 May 2002 03:26:43 +0100, this dweeb called

> >> None, i am a vegi
> >
> >MnMs have meat :)
>
> *rises yet again to the dumb bait*
>
> What?

Animal jelly or something like that, made of animal fat.

Okay, maybe not exactly meat.

~Brian~

May 13, 2002, 2:18:37 PM5/13/02
From: "Clavicula Salomonis" <clav...@salomonis.org>

> > I'm studying Public Relations and should graduate this coming December.

(one
> > more semester)
>
> Hey good luck! :)

Thanks, I will need it. I start my internship in August.

> > I may work for the local sports talk radio station or maybe even try to
get
> > a job with the Carolina Panthers. I'm a big football fan and it would
be
> > fun to see my Cleveland Browns from the owner's box one day. :)
>
> Man this sounds cool! You'll have the chance to curse people on the air
> etc! he hehehehhe

Thanks- I may or not be on the air but I could fill in a time or two. I
listen to sports talk radio just about everyday.

> > It is a lot of writing- speech writing, press releases and a million
other
> > things but I like it.
>
> I know :)
>
> My sister is a press representative (they are called that in Greece, but
> basically they talk to the press on behalf of companies etc)

Yeah, that is pretty much the same job here. If we have something we have
to get out to the press, I'm the guy that has to deal with getting it there.
PR=getting the press to do it for free/ Marketing=paying the press to do it.

> I wish you all the best dude!
>
> Who knows, one day you may write about my cousin (young basketball
> player)

Is he already getting a lot of attention? The big thing now is the
basketball player from China -Yao Ming (Over 7 ft tall)

The Greek have a professional basketball league of their own don't they? I
know Europe does but I don't know how the countries split it up.

Contro

May 13, 2002, 2:32:49 PM5/13/02

> Way back on Fri, 10 May 2002 20:28:34 +0100, this dweeb called
> "Contro" <Mor...@contro.freeserve.co.uk.remove> kirjoitti viestissä:
>
> >> 5) Author?
> >
> >GRRM at the moment! Although I've started reading the Fifth Elephant and
> >had forgotten just how good Pratchett is! So he may well be my favourite
> >(I've only read a few pages). And I may have forgotten how good Jordan
is,
> >so who knows!
>
> What a Contro answer.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! I never know how I manage to do that. I never know i'm
doing it at the time!

> >> 6) Fantasy novel?
> >
> >I really liked Belgarath the Sorceror. I don't know why, but it was so
good
> >seeing all the things that was talked about in the Belgariad. It was
years
> >ago since I read it though, but I just couldn't put it down.
>
> I have this mental image of you walking around with it. You can put it
> down now, buddy.
>
> >> 23) Snack at the movies?
> >
> >Wine Gums!
>
> I concur on this.

They are nice aren't they? And they suit the cinema for me. So annoying
the way they charge so much for stuff at the cinema's these days though!

> >> Bonus question: If you could have a super power, what would it be?
> >
> >To spontaneously combust!
>
> Bahahahahahahha*dies*
>
> "You there, hand over the loot and let the girl go, or you'll be
> washing my ashes out of your clothes for months! LOL!!!!"

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice one! And I'm glad you liked it! I thought it
was something a little different!

--
"Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

- Peter Ebdon

Even Stranger

May 13, 2002, 3:19:36 PM5/13/02
Previously on alt.fan.robert-jordan:

> "Even Stranger" <even_s...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> | Previously on alt.fan.robert-jordan:
> | > 21) Actor(ress)?
> |
> | James Marsters
>
> hahahaha Spike is funny, but I put that down to the writers more than the
actor, after all
> he only had a tiny bit role in the oh so bad House on haunted hill.

No one said anything about a GOOD actor, maybe I just like the way he looks!

Shelly

May 13, 2002, 4:07:04 PM5/13/02
>Subject: Re: Another quiz like post
>From: "Even Stranger" even_s...@hotmail.com
>Date: 5/13/2002 3:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time

>Previously on alt.fan.robert-jordan:
>

>> "Even Stranger" <even_s...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> | Previously on alt.fan.robert-jordan:
>> |
>> | James Marsters
>>
>> hahahaha Spike is funny, but I put that down to the writers more than the
>actor, after all
>> he only had a tiny bit role in the oh so bad House on haunted hill.
>>

>No one said anything about a GOOD actor, maybe I just like the way he looks!

i second that...::looks over at my spike poster:: easy on the eyes....
_________________
Kitten With A Whip

Charly

May 13, 2002, 5:00:53 PM5/13/02
in article abok1e$82q$1...@phys-news1.kolumbus.fi, Che at refu...@hotmail.com
wrote on 13/5/02 3:53 pm:

> Haha, you think that you're style is stronger then mine...well chikushou!
> kusotare! beat that, sonny jim!

um, don't you mean 'kutabare'?

Che

May 13, 2002, 5:20:52 PM5/13/02

Kutabare means "fuck you" and kusotare is slang for "asshole". A fine
difference.

-Che

F_1

May 13, 2002, 6:38:09 PM5/13/02
"On Mon, 13 May 2002 17:55:13 +0300, in article
<abok4j$8a2$1...@phys-news1.kolumbus.fi>, "Che" proclaimed their love for me by
saying:

>Do you practice kung-fu?

Satters practises his GI Joe Kung Fu Grip on his peenie after his mom puts him
to bed at night.

I have pictures.

Forsaken_1

---
People who push both elevator buttons should get their wish.
---
alt.CMMCollective: #00o2 of 0002
"A Nice Cup of Tea is Irrelevent."

Cass

May 13, 2002, 8:03:20 PM5/13/02

> Way back on Fri, 10 May 2002 19:05:32 GMT, this dweeb called "Cass"
> <cassio...@hotmail.com> kirjoitti viestissä:
>
> >> (okay, those little candy coke bottles are good, chicos are good, and
> >> spearmint leaves are good)
> >
> >Can I say it, can I say it?
>
> No.
>
> >Those spearmint leaves are mint.
>
> Fuck.

*giggles insanely, throws coke bottles all over Chucky and runs away*

Cass

Charly

May 14, 2002, 6:10:07 AM5/14/02
in article abpank$akg$1...@phys-news1.kolumbus.fi, Che at refu...@hotmail.com
wrote on 13/5/02 10:20 pm:

> Kutabare means "fuck you" and kusotare is slang for "asshole". A fine
> difference.
>
> -Che

ああ、上手ぞ:)完投便反してあまりじゃない。完投便のことぼだに思いる。おれの
方言は’江戸っ子の’だ。

Satsujinki - Kabuki Man Extraordinaire - I like big butts and I cannot lie u other brotherz can't deny when a girl walks in with a itty, bitty, waist and a round thing in ur face u get sprung

May 14, 2002, 6:16:06 AM5/14/02
"Che" <refu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:abpank$akg$1...@phys-news1.kolumbus.fi...

| Kutabare means "fuck you" and kusotare is slang for "asshole". A fine
| difference.

No no no Kusotare means shitpants.

It is loading more messages.