Causing the miraculous

The Space Boss

May 3, 2006, 5:25:02 AM5/3/06
I listened to this 2-CD Landmark set today in a dark room with my eyes
closed, leaning back and spinning side to side in myHaunted dibbuk box
plush office chair. What a beautiful experience. I really gained a lot
from this set. Well done.

Great teachings like this can really help a person to put thier life
into perspective.

Estie

May 3, 2006, 11:34:30 AM5/3/06

Yeah, Space. I'm sure you're creating a lot of miracles sitting in a
comfy chair in a dark room listening to CDs.

Estie

glitz...@yahoo.com

May 3, 2006, 11:58:33 AM5/3/06
While his wife complains that he's boring and never wants to do
anything, and he comes here looking for support because he wants to
spend all his time sitting in the dark listening to CDs and he can't
understand why his wife wants to chage "what works..." for him.

LOL

Glam

The Space Boss

May 3, 2006, 4:17:44 PM5/3/06

My wife also goes off and does her own thing sometimes. So what? We're
together 24 hours a day. We've learned to give each other space. I read
books, too. So what?

glitz...@yahoo.com

May 3, 2006, 5:23:22 PM5/3/06
So you're a middle-aged man who still doesn't know what he wants to be
when he grows up, so you sit around in drug-induced haze listening to
CDs produced by a cult that was "in" thirty years ago. It's kinda sad.
Just do something with your life.

Glam

Markus Welch

May 3, 2006, 5:30:55 PM5/3/06

<glitz...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Are you suggesting that he touch, move, and inspire 'himself' powerfully?

/lol

The Space Boss

May 3, 2006, 11:23:04 PM5/3/06

glitz...@yahoo.com wrote:
> So you're a middle-aged man who still doesn't know what he wants to be
> when he grows up,

Are you kidding me? hahahahahaha DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO YOU'RE
TALKING TO???? Obviously not.

> so you sit around in drug-induced haze listening to
> CDs produced by a cult that was "in" thirty years ago. It's kinda sad.
> Just do something with your life.

I am in a unique position to concentrate on my
spiritual/mental/emotional development. And for that I am grateful
every second of the day.

The Space Boss

May 4, 2006, 12:22:16 AM5/4/06

And if something does touch, move, and inspire you powerfully, chances
are you aren't choosing it: IT'S CHOOSING YOU!

Markus Welch

May 4, 2006, 1:13:44 AM5/4/06

"The Space Boss" <drsmi...@aol.com> wrote in message

Tex,

Do you care to reply? Please explain why or why not.

Tex

May 4, 2006, 9:50:55 AM5/4/06

"Markus Welch" <mar...@pacbell.net> wrote in message
No.
Why would I want to?

Glam

May 4, 2006, 11:57:26 AM5/4/06

The Space Boss wrote:
> glitz...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > So you're a middle-aged man who still doesn't know what he wants to be
> > when he grows up,
>
> Are you kidding me? hahahahahaha DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO YOU'RE
> TALKING TO???? Obviously not.

Sure. You're that middle-aged long-haired guy in the photo you posted a
link to sometime back.

The Space Boss

May 4, 2006, 2:54:07 PM5/4/06

Glam wrote:

> Sure. You're that middle-aged long-haired guy in the photo you posted a
> link to sometime back.

At what age does someone become middle aged?
What do you think that long haired guy in the photo does for a living?

ciao..

glitz...@yahoo.com

May 4, 2006, 9:09:53 PM5/4/06

The Space Boss wrote:
> Glam wrote:
>

> > Sure. You're that middle-aged long-haired guy in the photo you posted a
> > link to sometime back.
>
> At what age does someone become middle aged?

Right around your age. ;)

> What do you think that long haired guy in the photo does for a living?

Who knows? Hard to tell just from the hair. Why don't you tell us,
Important One? You can consider it your first "share." Get a taste of
the wonderful Landmark experience.

> ciao..

G.T. TYSON

May 8, 2006, 3:08:02 PM5/8/06

Where can I obtain this 2 CD set?

gtt

computeruser

May 8, 2006, 10:03:41 PM5/8/06

> Glam wrote:
>

>> Sure. You're that middle-aged long-haired guy in the photo you posted a
>> link to sometime back.
>
> At what age does someone become middle aged?

37

> What do you think that long haired guy in the photo does for a living?

In a rock band called "Lost in Space meets the number of the beast" playing
the Bass guitar.

> ciao..

computeruser

May 8, 2006, 10:06:23 PM5/8/06
"G.T. TYSON" <gty...@NOSPAMnc.rr.com> wrote in message

I take it you missed the ad on the Bazooka bubble gum wrapper. Send fifty
gum wrappers and $69.00 to PO BOX....

or look on landmarks web site

Estie

May 8, 2006, 10:51:08 PM5/8/06
computeruser,

Oh, good, you're back. Can you give us some background info on Roger
Armstrong? Know when he was made a full trainer?

Estie

computeruser

May 9, 2006, 7:21:05 AM5/9/06
"Estie" <old_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

No, I don't know. Below is a post from AnteeKrist where it is reported that
some people were qualified to lead
the est training and some were "formally designated" trainers. Roger
Armstrong was part of the trainer body as of 1982 according to this post.
AnteeKrist reports the information was pulled from the "The Graduate Review"
and "The Review".

I know Roger Armstrong was still around in the early 90's. It would be
posible for him to have been a formally designated trainer or as you put it
a full trainer, or he could have still been a "canidate" qualified to lead
the training. I imagine he became a designated Fourm leader at some point
after 1985 when est was retired and the base program offered was The Forum.

From: AnteeKrist
Date: Mon, Dec 8 1997 12:00 am
Email: anteekr...@aol.com (AnteeKrist)
Groups: alt.fan.landmark

patrick said:

{{Why not put up a big sign and say "hey, Im the number
one coach of a program. I have been with the organization
since 1969 and I worship the devil.}}

to which i responded:

{{which is interesting in and of itself since the "program"
didn't exist until october, 1971.}}

to which patrick responded:

{{Yes, this was quite interesting. Jinn mentioned that the
people that founded this program, came to him and asked
him to join. He did not say that he asked them to join them,
but that they came to him and asked him. He also mentioned
that he was from India and was some kind of a monk of
sorts. In many businesses before the business is (opened for
business) sometimes the founders must get together and
set up what is going to be the business in the first place.
Sounds logiical to me.}}

there was some solicitation from werner and the trainers
in the mid to late seventies for potential trainer candidates,
particularly people who spoke foreign languages, as they
were planning to take the est training abroad to non-english
speaking countries.

fyi:

according to "the graduate review" publication of est, an
educational corporation, july/august 1980, the chronology
of the organization as it pertains to the "trainer body" is
as follows:

october 1971 - est incorporates as erhard seminars training;
first standard training; phyllis allen designated a children's
trainer; january 1973 - stewart emery formally designated a
trainer (fd) (left april 1975); august 1973 - randy mcnamara
fd; november 1973 - landon carter fd (left december 1979);
ted Long fd; march 1974 - tony freedley fd (left march 1976);
november 1974 - stewart esposito and ron bynum fd; june
1975 - hal isen fd; august 1975 - jerry joiner fd; April 1977 -
ron browning fd; december 1978 - laurel scheaf fd; charlene
afremow fd; december 1979 - neil mahoney fd; february
1980 - roger dillan fd.
total (remaining) formally designated est trainers as of
february 1980 (not including werner) = 12

in july/august 1982 issue of "the review" it was announced
that there were 38 people besides werner qualified to lead
the training. not all of these people, however, were
"formally designated" trainers. some were "trainer
candidates" who could lead the training.

they were:
charlene afremow, phyllis allen, ken anbender, roger
armstrong, irving bernstein, ron bynum, angelo d'amelio,
roger dillan, jane downes, jerome downes, prema elvin,
stewart esposito, david fisher, geoff galbraith, vic gioscia,
lon golnick, chuck isen, hal isen, jinendra jain, jerry joiner,
monib khademi, nami kominami, garry lester, ted long,
neil mahoney, jack mantos, randy mcnamara, jed niederer,
david norris, arlene reid, michael reid, laurel scheaf, art
schuller, roger smith, herb tanzer, steve zaffron, nancy
zapolski, ron zeller.

the first mention of jinendra was in the february, 1978
issue where they discussed a three week trip that was
made to india which included dr. roy prosterman, jinendra
jain, mary temple, raz ingrasci and werner. this trip was
related to/about the hunger project.

the august, 1978 issue mentioned jinendra as the contact
person in san francisco for two upcoming est trainings in
bombai and new delhi.

in the september, 1978 issue, jinendra was mentioned as
an "est staff member". the article further characterized him
as "a scholar and lecturer in indian philosophy who has
recently been appointed director of india trainings at est".

ak

Tex

May 9, 2006, 9:31:13 AM5/9/06

Did you get all that Estie?
Many were simply "Trainer Candidates" in the beginning.
Roger Armstrong was in 1982.
I know. I was there.

Estie

May 10, 2006, 12:48:16 AM5/10/06

Yes, I did get all that, Tex, and it doesn't say when he was formally
designated. Seems to be sometime after 1980. We could write and ask.
:)

> Many were simply "Trainer Candidates" in the beginning.
> Roger Armstrong was in 1982.
> I know. I was there.

You weren't there.

Estie