A Ke Story

1 view

CRAZY FOR KEANU

Oct 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/10/99
Ok.. So I have A Keanu related story that I just thought I would share with you
all 'cause of its irony... i thinks its irony anyway : )

My dad was on the phone with a talent agent (who is also his friend) asking him
questions n'stuff for me so that I can get started with my whole acting thing.
It would be good for you to know that my dad hasn't talked to this guy in many
years, and the dude has absolutely noknowledge of my infatuation with keanu, so
anyway he was just asking what some of the requirements were. The Agent listed
a bunch of requirements and then was like "of course, you do have to have some
talent" so my dad said "you mean everyone I see on the screen is talented" and
the Agent replied "Well, maybe not Keanu"
I was just like... how do you show that your mouth droped down to your knees
over the computer?... and speechless. I was just like Grrr.. argh! Granted many
people think that Keanu has made it as far as he had because of his looks, but
I mean, give the guy SOME credit.. he didn't make it this far on looks alone!

When asked "Whats so cool about Keanu?" My reply was:"Whats not?"
~I'm a meathead man.You've got smart people and you've got dumb people,I just
happen to be dumb~
~Strange things are afoot at the circle K~
"Say something nice","something nice" DA

Sheila

Oct 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/10/99
Crazy gave us the scoop:

>Granted many
>people think that Keanu has made it as far as he had because of his looks,
>but
>I mean, give the guy SOME credit.. he didn't make it this far on looks alone!

Men feel about Keanu the way I feel about Britney Spears: "I don't get it."

Sheila

" ... the bread, ... the cheese, ... you ... will die!"
-- Martin Loader, Tune In Tomorrow, 1990

Low-Carbing since 9/99
~~~180/174/110~~~

Whizzer111

Oct 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/10/99
>Granted many
>>people think that Keanu has made it as far as he had because of his looks,
>but
>>I mean, give the guy SOME credit.. he didn't make it this far on looks
>alone!
>
>True. There are many good looking people in the world. They are not
>successful in the film business.

Two Words: Cindy Crawford

Alissa
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You fill your lungs... and you are... inspired.
You feel... fantastic.
You can do... anything.
~~Tune in Tomorrow
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Janice

Oct 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/15/99
>Men feel about Keanu the way I feel about Britney Spears: "I don't get it."
>
>Sheila

Please Sheila, not in the same mouthful!

-Jeanu

"I've got a full on robot chubby..."
-Ted Theodore Logan, Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey

"You can use your illusion, let it take you where it may..."
-Guns n' freaking Roses!

Janice

Oct 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/15/99
>One of bios on Keanu says that the talent agent, whats-her-name,
>Wendy Hildy Gottlieb, signed Keanu after talking to him for only 15
>minutes; she didn't put him through the usual steps. Who knows if the
>story is true, but wouldn't you hate to be the person who *did*not*
>sign Keanu?!

Wouldn't I love to be a fly on the wall of the jerks who didn't sign Keanu now!

Janice

Oct 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/15/99
>True. There are many good looking people in the world. They are not
>>successful in the film business.

>Two Words: Cindy Crawford
>

>Alissa

Who are you, Dennis Leary?! Ha ha...sorry, I couldn't resist! :-)

This could be another endless thread! I think the music industry has many more
people who get buy on looks than talent. I can't think of too many truly
lousey actors, everyone has their niche in acting in some small way, I believe.

By the way, I am still accepting memberships in the GILTSTSOCGC...get in line
to slap the shit outta Crispin Glover Club!

-Jeanu; slap happy in Buffalo-ish!

Shell 0607

Oct 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/17/99
>He wuz Alex's dad in those backside to the future moovies. He wuz also in
>Larry
>Flint, The Doors, Whats eeting Gilbert Grape, and even Kowgurls get the
>Blues.

Wasn't he the main dude in Children of the Corn as well?

Shell