Does Jesse Belle look like him?

Absolutely Cynthia Marie

May 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/16/00
Does anyone here know what Jesse Belle looks like? Does she
look like her father? I hope she grows up to sing like him.

Absolutely Cynthia Marie
http://mypage.goplay.com/BobbyDylan

terbear

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
From what I've seen, she looks so much like her mother that
it's really hard to see John in her. She has really big
(blue, I think) eyes. I also hope one of his kids carries
on the music legacy.

Absolutely Cynthia Marie <bobby...@goplay.com> writes: > Does anyone here know what Jesse Belle looks like? Does she

Diamondsnstones

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
>Subject: Re: Does Jesse Belle look like him?

NO

ASLTsmile

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
http://cgi.canoe.ca/JamGalleries/grammys6.html

Picture of Jesse Belle holding her dad's Grammy

Peace,
Tricia

Kennon Baird

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
diamond...@aol.com (Diamondsnstones) wrote:

>>Subject: Re: Does Jesse Belle look like him?
>
>NO

How could she?

KB

EasternShore38

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
>How could she?

Well, she is his biological child. The older children from his first marriage
are adopted.

Wayne Clay

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
Hello,
Small world my name is Cynthia Marie. If you look at Jesse Bell picture
holding the Grammy you can not miss seeing Johns noise an teeth.
She is pretty, may one day when she grows up marry and has kids we might
hear a grandson sing Johns songs. I hope to be aroud to hear him.
Cynthia Marie Clay
"Absolutely Cynthia Marie" <bobby...@goplay.com> wrote in message

> Does anyone here know what Jesse Belle looks like? Does she

Laura

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
Drop it.. be an adult about this.
The girl can read you know...
Don't be low about this one KB.
Laura

jimmy

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
Hi Cynthia Marie, At first I didnt think she looked like him at all...but now if
I look real close I think she might have his eyes. Anybody else think so? Janie

Kennon Baird

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
eastern...@aol.com (EasternShore38) wrote:

>Well, she is his biological child. The older children from his first marriage
>are adopted.

Oh yeah, I forgot. That pesky sterility problem John had all his life
suddenly cleared up after a session with the faith-healer.

Right.

KB

LucidHart

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
THANK YOU LAURA!!!!!

I was reading this thread thinking people PLEASE don't go there. Jesse Belle
IS John Denver's daughter. So is Anna Kate. So is Zak his son. PERIOD.

It terrifies to think that John's family sees this endless bildge here. Must
an innocent child be banned from the computer due to cruel posts??? Or worse
yet reading this. And I have NO doubt that either Jesse Belle or her friends
can easily figure out how to access this NG.

Ya know, I've had words with folks here. I don't enjoy it, but I'm a grownup
and can take it (well sometimes lol). Please leave this poor child alone.
Some of us greatly respected her Dad. And even if some here didn't, please
respect she is just a kid.

I think I'm back to signing my posts....

Good grief,
ellen

.  {\o/}
.  /_\ An Ångel to watch over Ýou !
.  Ë££êñ 10ß™

Diamondsnstones

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00

>Well, she is his biological child. The older children from his first
>marriage
>are adopted.

And you believe that? The fact that the older ones are adopted doesn't tell
you something? Sue

Diamondsnstones

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00

>Drop it.. be an adult about this.
>The girl can read you know...
>Don't be low about this one KB.

Would it be so terrible for her to be an "adopted" child? Or is it somehow a
scourge on society for John to have loved
totally a child that was not his biological child? No matter how she arrived
here on this plane of existance? If you think she hasn't had to deal with this
in school you are sadly mistaken and knowledge is strength. John was her
father. He loved her. That is the best any of us can hope for as a child.
Sue ( an adopted child)

asanddancer

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
In article <20000517145645...@ng-fq1.aol.com>,

diamond...@aol.com (Diamondsnstones) wrote:

> >Drop it.. be an adult about this.
> >The girl can read you know...
> >Don't be low about this one KB.
> >
> Would it be so terrible for her to be an "adopted" child?

Sue, my love, somehow I don't think this was what Laura was inferring.

Phyl

ASLTsmile

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
No! The fact that she may or may not be his biological child is not the point.
The point is HE loved her like she was. However, I take exception to KB's
automatic assumption that just because he couldn't father a child when married
to Annie that some years later, with all the medical advancements in fertility
medicine, that it would not be possible for those advancements to have worked.
I know you find it hard to believe anything out of your own realm of
experience, KB, but, as I've said before on this ng, those same medical
advancements worked for my sister, and they worked for a friend of mine. So,
why is it so unbelievable to think that they may have worked for John? He did
more than just the healer, you know.

Leave the poor child alone. She has enough to deal with just being a kid these
days.

Peace,
Tricia

Laura

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
KB.. you just slunk too low.

Why must you keep this going?
Be a grown up about this one,
how would you like a young daughter
of yours being talked about and
potentially greatly upset on a public
forum.

This time *I* get to call you a twerp...

Laura

JDNVR

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
> The fact that the older ones are adopted doesn't tell
>you something? Sue

What in the world does one have to do with the other?! I myself am adopted,
and my younger sister was born to my parents 15 months later - so what!!

Besides, there were almost no treatments for male sterility back when Zak and
Anna Kate were born. Today there are so many things that can be done when one
is dealing with a low sperm count.

This whole thread just ticks me off. As far as John was concerned, Jesse is
and was his. That is ALL that matters. We shouldn't be criticizing Cassie
either, after all she is the only parent the poor child has left.

SHEESH!!!
Debbie

EasternShore38

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
You know, you haven't any proof as to the contrary .. and you should try to
remember that this little girl is only 10 years old and your insinuations could
be unfounded and unfair to this child. By the way .. my sister's husband also
believed that the reason he and his first wife didn't have children was HIS
fault. Lo and behold, he now has three kids with my sister .. and yes, they
are HIS. It happens. There are many reasons for male infertilty and most are
treatable. ... so I think it's mean-spirited to make innuendos about the
paternity of this little girl. I know in the hearts of JD fans, he will always
belong with Annie ... but that's no reason to be unkind where Jesse Belle is
concerned.

Diamondsnstones

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
>What in the world does one have to do with the other?! I myself am adopted,
>and my younger sister was born to my parents 15 months later - so what!!

I too had a brother born to my parents years later but the problem wasn't low
sperm count and it was not only that with John but malformed sperm with those
he had. Having been through this same things with my husband, I really would
like to know what you think these advancements were 12 years ago that "fixed "
this problem!!!! We did everything know to modern man and then some and there
was nothing outside of sperm donation that would work! That seemed to work for
John as well.
You and Laura keep getting ticked off there as on my computer you seem to be
the ones that are keeping this "Thread" going. Do have a good time. And I
really do love being ordered around!! Sue

Laura

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
I think you misunderstand me Sue!

In no way would it be terrible to be
adopted.. I'm not sure why you read that
into it.

I MEANT that it is not up to KB or others
here to discuss this and put up for debate.

As an adopted child, I guess you were
being defensive towards a child. There was no need, I think adoption is
wonderful.

I was stating it is not in Jesse's best interest, neither is it any of our
business.
You, nor I , have any idea of what this
eleven year old girl knows or doesn't know.
What right does anyone have to say she
is or isn't his biological child. I hate to type that, even.. she is his child
no matter the
circumstances.. this is why it should be dropped.

In no way did I think anyone could take
a wrong meaning from my post.
It is rather upsetting to think you thought
that of me, and missed the meaning of my post so totally.

I still say DROP IT.. we shouldn't even
discuss if it should be discussed..

Laura

>ould it be so terrible for her to be an "adopted" child? Or is it somehow a
>scourge on society for John to have loved
>totally a child that was not his biological child? No matter how she arrived

Laura

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
Thank you Phyliss and Tricia..
and YES, Tricia.. thanks for reminding
me..
he took injections of something to increase
fertility every morning.. didn't he?
Don't answer that.. just wanted to get it out there.. lets drop the subject!!
Laura

Laura

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
Amen to everything in your post Debbie..
thank you.. Laura

Yeah.. ditto what she said..

Diamondsnstones

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
>.. but that's no reason to be unkind where Jesse Belle is
>concerned.

I don't think that anyone is being unkind to Jesse Belle here. A child is
never responsible for the behavior of her parents whether it be good or bad or
inbetween and Jesse is still the child and the person she is - unique in every
way. She will grow up and be the individual she will become partly due to
John's influence and of course, the influence of Cassie. My original quarrel
with this whole thing came about when Cassie announced that Jesse was entitled
to more of John's estate than were Zak and Anna Kate because she was John's
only biological child and I still resent that, and since I don't believe much
of what Cassie says, I don't believe that either. Sue

Laura

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
> You and Laura keep getting ticked off there as on my computer you seem to be
>the ones that are keeping this "Thread" going. Do have a good time. And I
>really do love being ordered around!! Sue

Well, I'm sorry Sue.. I sure read your post
to me as if it was written while you were
upset and defensive.
I do not wish to keep the thread going, but
DID want you to see WHY I had said that.
If it seems "on your computer" that I kept
the thread going, you seem to be missing some posts, including your own.
Laur

Kennon Baird

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
aslt...@aol.com (ASLTsmile) wrote:

>I know you find it hard to believe anything out of your own realm of
>experience, KB, but, as I've said before on this ng, those same medical
>advancements worked for my sister, and they worked for a friend of mine. So,
>why is it so unbelievable to think that they may have worked for John? He did
>more than just the healer, you know.

I don't have the book, so please correct me if I'm wrong, but in "Take
Me Home", didn't Denver say that it was Rieki "healer" that cured his
sterility?

KB

Laura

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
Ok Sue.. look at it this way..
all of this is unfounded rumors..
she is a CHILD. She may not
understand this at all.
She may not have heard any rumors
prior to this, she may not have any
clue prior to this.
It is none of our business.
WE are the adults.
It is UNKIND to discuss issues you know
nothing about, when it may affect
the thoughts of a child who loves and
misses her daddy.

Can you really NOT understand that she
may know nothing, and you are making
comments that make it seem impossible
for JD to be her father?????

I've enjoyed every other post youve made..
till this thread.. I'm thinking you may be
a bit overly defensive.

Laura

Diamondsnstones

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
>f it seems "on your computer" that I kept
>the thread going, you seem to be missing some posts, including your own.
>Laur

Nope haven't missed a thing unfortunately. Sue

Diamondsnstones

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
>comments that make it seem impossible
>for JD to be her father?????

Never said JD wasn't her father, he most certainly was, and always will be.
What I do understand however, is that this subject has come up in the homes of
children she goes to school with and plays with and she has heard it all
before. Been there, done that!!!!! Sue

Laura

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
Thats semantics Sue, and you know that.
You KNOW what I'm saying.. I am speaking biologically.
I forgot to put the word Biological in and
so you use that ONE sentence to reply.
The rest of my post stands.
It may have come up on the playground at her school.. thats from the mouths of
babes.
We are adults.

Diamondsnstones

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00

>You KNOW what I'm saying.. I am speaking biologically.
>I forgot to put the word Biological in and
>so you use that ONE sentence to reply.

So you believe that biology makes a parent, as I thought you did. Defensive -
you betcha! Sue

Laura

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
Way to twist words.. NO that is not what I believe.. with good reason.

What I was saying is obvious to most
people here, you just seem to want
to twist it and "be right".

In my last post, In my haste to post,
I accidentally omitted the word biological from this sentence....--->
You were making it appear as if you were
saying that John could not be her
biological father.

How do you twist that sentence into
saying that I believe that biology makes
a parent? You are taking this entire
discussion the wrong way Sue, everyone
seems to notice that but you.

You thought I believed that? You were
very, very wrong.

Sorry,
Laura

Diamondsnstones

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00

>What I was saying is obvious to most
>people here,

That takes in a lot of territory>
,

you just seem to want
>to twist it and "be right".

twisting words is a cop out and I never ever do that when roaringly pissed.
Right is in the eye of the beholder. You want me to give in to your theories
and beliefs and follow your orders and it ain't gonna happen in this lifetime!

>You were making it appear as if you were
>saying that John could not be her
>biological father.

>How astute of you!

>everyone
>seems to notice that but you.

Once again that takes in a very large territory. and a remarkable number of
people!

>You thought I believed that? You were
>very, very wrong.

OK I am wrong. VERY VERY wrong! Sue

Laura

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
Sue, it becomes increasingly obvious that
you simply do not care that a young girl
may read this and be hurt.

I think it is obvious that you are becoming
overly defensive and "not nice" now..

I do not ask you to give in to any personal
beliefs or theories.. I have not stated any
for you. I'm not sure why you try to argue
that.
I only stated we should be adult about it.

Adoption was brought into this by YOU..
Jesse was not adopted in any sense of the word.

My meaning has always and only been this:

We should not speculate, we don't know.

Now, if you want to rip this post up, and
pick out sentences to retaliate with, go for it. I think you are just having a
bad day,
because I certainly think you capable
of understanding that, and that I wasn't
attacking adoption or that a parent isn't a parent if it's not biological.. or
whatever
else you twisted (or whatever you call it).

I'm done.. I only wanted people to take
a little girls feelings into consideration..
aren't I rotten..

Laura

Laura

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
KILLFILE darn it.. how do you do that..
SUE!!!
Bless your heart Sue..

Sue and I talked privatley.. no problems
here..
She came at it from a different angle than
I, and we understand one another now.

Peace Sue! Have a bubble bath and a cup of tea.. (replace either with your
choice of
relaxing evening...)

Laura

Absolutely Cynthia Marie

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
In article <20000517172004...@ng-ce1.aol.com>,

eastern...@aol.com (EasternShore38) wrote:
>You know, you haven't any proof as to the contrary .. and you
should try to
>remember that this little girl is only 10 years old and your
insinuations could
>be unfounded and unfair to this child. By the way .. my
sister's husband also
>believed that the reason he and his first wife didn't have
children was HIS
>fault. Lo and behold, he now has three kids with my sister ..
and yes, they
>are HIS. It happens. There are many reasons for male
infertilty and most are
>treatable. ... so I think it's mean-spirited to make innuendos
about the
>paternity of this little girl.

Guys, I always presumed ANNIE was the one who could not have
kids, because of the fact that John DID have one later in life.
I don't know any of this for sure and I agree it is TOTALLY
irrelevant to my question. I only saw a picture of John holding
JB as a baby, and she had these big brown eyes, bronze skin,
blondish hair, and a BIG wide smile, which SEEMED reminiscent of
her precious father, at least to me anyway. I just hadn't seen
any more recent pictures though.

I know in the hearts of JD fans, he will always

>belong with Annie ... but that's no reason to be unkind where
Jesse Belle is
>concerned.

You make John's life seem like a soap opera. Bo&Hope,
Josh&Reva, John&Annie. Well, if John's life were REALLY a soap
opera, he would be back on the "show", alive and well in a
couple of years, it wasn't his body in the airplane after all,
he was stranded on a desert island with amnesia, etc.

Absolutely Cynthia Marie
http://mypage.goplay.com/BobbyDylan

Absolutely Cynthia Marie

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
In article <19zU4.102623$vN5.14120033@news-
east.usenetserver.com>, "Wayne Clay" <wwc...@coastalnet.com>
wrote:
>Hello,
>Small world my name is Cynthia Marie.

Really, I thought it was Wayne.

If you look at Jesse Bell picture
>holding the Grammy you can not miss seeing Johns noise an teeth.
>She is pretty, may one day when she grows up marry and has
kids we might
>hear a grandson sing Johns songs. I hope to be aroud to hear
him.
>Cynthia Marie Clay

Why do we have to wait for a grandson? Why can't JB sing and
play the guitar herself? Are you sexist?

Absolutely Cynthia Marie

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!

She looks JUST like HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What on earth are you people thinking when you say JB doesn't
look like her father? OH GOD, she looks SO VERY VERY MUCH like
John Denver, oooh I'm SO excited! She looks just like how I
pictured she would except her hair is much darker than I
thought. I don't know, I just thought she was blonder. Somehow
I thought maybe I saw a pic of her with John and she was wearing
glasses, but I guess that must have been another little girl.

Absolutely Cynthia Marie
http://mypage.goplay.com/BobbyDylan

P.S. Please JB, please, carry on your father's legacy! You have
a VOICE. Use it!

Ed Brown

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
Well, this little thread has been interesting if, for nothing else, because
it is interesting to see how many people talked about the fact that it
doesn't matter if Jesse Belle is JD's biological child because Zak and Anna
Kate also weren't... and that he loved them even though they weren't his
biological children. I think if there are any doubts in anybody's mind about
how much he loved Jesse Belle, you might just want to go back and watch your
"Let This Be A Voice" video again. If you still have any doubts, you just
ain't
getting it! I would suppose that whether Jesse Belle was John's biological
child is something that probably only matters to those who are still trying
to haggle over who gets what when it comes to JD's estate, something that I
bet most of us aren't lucky enough to be in on.......damn, I'm pretty sure
it was me that he mean't to leave that Guild to......I know it was!!!
Dee
Absolutely Cynthia Marie wrote in message
<04b33106...@usw-ex0105-038.remarq.com>...
>Does anyone here know what Jesse Belle looks like? Does she
>look like her father? I hope she grows up to sing like him.

>Absolutely Cynthia Marie
>http://mypage.goplay.com/BobbyDylan

KJ

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
ROFLMBOHMSPIMP

Thank you Cheri! So, what was the nipple to chin theory again??

KJ

Cheri057 <cher...@aol.com> wrote in message > "How the hell tall was John
anyway"?

> Cheri:)

ASLTsmile

May 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/18/00
Well, I certainly agree with you there, Sue. They are ALL his children,
biological or otherwise. They deserve equal treatment. I rather resented
Cassandra's stand on that issue too.

Peace,
Tricia

ASLTsmile

May 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/18/00
LOLOL, oh Cynthia if only..... btw, Jesse's eyes are blue like her mom's.

Peace,
Tricia

Cheri057

May 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/18/00
>>Subject: Re: Does Jesse Belle look like him?
>From: diamond...@aol.com (Diamondsnstones)

>OK I am wrong. VERY VERY wrong! Sue

No no no....

When I first read ACM's posts.....I do understand that she was asking
innocently about a question that many of us adults don't agree on.

However....I felt FEAR in the pit of my tummy, because I'm sure all of us
don't want to DISCUSS this here for reasons of upsetting a child....who may
very well have access to this place.

At age 11, I was quite the "stinker"....I can tell you that....and I' d sure
of found a way to find alt.fanjohndenver even if Mom said "NO"....remember
sleepovers, pajama parties?

Enough said....I'm not about to censor what anybody's saying....and I DO
think you're both talking about two different things.....but MHO
is...well....they still have pajama parties, don't they?

I really don't think there's any argument here, Ladies ....so again I'll
ask...

Diamondsnstones

May 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/18/00
>How the hell tall was John anyway"?
>
>Cheri:)

Well we know that his feet touched the ground!!!!!!!!!! That's a fact!!!!!!!!!
Love Sue

Diamondsnstones

May 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/18/00
>o be in on.......damn, I'm pretty sure
>it was me that he mean't to leave that Guild to......I know it was!!!
>Dee

He did and you should just go right out there and get it - be careful you might
stumble over Cassie on the way tho. Sue

Cheri057

May 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/18/00
>Subject: Re: Does Jesse Belle look like him?
>From: "KJ" <noo...@NOSPAMjvlnet.com>
>Date: Wed, May 17, 2000 22:41 EDT

>Thank you Cheri! So, what was the nipple to chin theory again??
>
>KJ

Nipple to chin theory?? Wha??

I'll never tell :)

Cheri

Flyushome

May 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/18/00

>>Subject: Re: Does Jesse Belle look like him?
>
>NO

She looks like Cashy, whatever that means.

Pat

Diamondsnstones

May 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/18/00

>Nipple to chin theory?? Wha??
>
>I'll never tell :)
>
>Cheri

Yes, yes you will, Cheri, I know you. You will tell the first chance you
get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(When you figure it out, of course!!!!!!!!) ROFLMAS Sue

LucidHart

May 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/18/00
>Nipple to chin theory??

That was Ginger's HYSTERICAL story. I almost fell outta my chair laughing so
hard first time I read it. We really should get her back over here to retell
it :)

Peace,
ellen

.  {\o/}
.  /_\ An Ångel to watch over Ýou !
.  Ë££êñ 10ß™

Laura

May 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/18/00
>We really should get her back over here to retell
>it :)

Well please do so.. I REALLY wanna know.

Pretty please???
Laura

Ellen 10B

May 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/18/00
Sure Laura!!!...next time I see her online I will try to twist her arm about
it! LOL it is certainly a story worth hearing.

She is far less puter addicted than most of us (no wonder I like the girl lol),
and with my packing hell here can't promise I will see her immediately, but
will keep an eagle eye out. LOLOL actually I'd like to read it again myself.
I may even have it saved somewhere lolol but it really is her story to tell!
Just take my advice and keep the "depends" handy. LOLOL

terbear

May 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/18/00
Regarding negative posts: such threads wouldn't continue
without a response...

Surely it's obvious that some posts are made specifically
to stir the pot...it can't be stirred if nobody puts a
"spoon" in, so to speak.

Just an observation.

Terri

dena...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2014, 4:20:42 PM6/12/14
She is 25 now and she definitely has his big smile:) She has her website selling her art and jewelry. Rumor has it she lives in Austin, TX. Like most teens/young 20's, she had a wild spell for a while as evidenced by FaceBook pictures. Don't know about now. She has her business now and inheritance thanks to Annie who saved the day with the kids and made it fair. That's the way is should be. My little sister was adopted and my belief is, it doesn't matter whether you are adopted or biological. The adopted ones are the person adopting's child no matter what!

skadd...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2014, 2:45:43 PM7/3/14
I really do not think Jesse Belle Denver is his biological daughter, given his infertility issues. A simple DNA would give credence to whether she is or not, but I don't think her mother would risk losing the benefits, fame, she derives from her association with John, that's why she still holds onto the last name of Denver, she has no character. Without the tie to John who knows who she is.
Someday, Jesse will half to come to terms and have enough courage to find the truth.

flyawa...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2014, 1:32:38 PM11/22/14
On Tuesday, May 16, 2000 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Absolutely Cynthia Marie wrote:
> Does anyone here know what Jesse Belle looks like? Does she
> look like her father? I hope she grows up to sing like him.
>
> Absolutely Cynthia Marie
> http://mypage.goplay.com/BobbyDylan

Henry was not sterile. He had low sperm count because of thyroid issues. It only takes one sperm to make it. Also, he would not care, he did not care. That was his baby the moment Cassandra became pregnant. She is a beautiful girl and he was very proud of her like he is of his other two children whom he loved so very much. He loved! It was part of who he was. This girl needs to be able to move on as her Mom should. Peace

gabb...@gmail.com

May 15, 2015, 10:40:54 PM5/15/15
I don't think she's his, seriously... Nothing alike

cath...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2016, 4:01:18 AM8/2/16
On Friday, 4 July 2014 04:45:43 UTC+10, skadd...@gmail.com wrote:
> I really do not think Jesse Belle Denver is his biological daughter, given his infertility issues. A simple DNA would give credence to whether she is or not, but I don't think her mother would risk losing the benefits, fame, she derives from her association with John, that's why she still holds onto the last name of Denver, she has no character. Without the tie to John who knows who she is.
> Someday, Jesse will half to come to terms and have enough courage to find the truth.

Jeez, aren't you a charmer!
What evidence do you have to write such drivel?

animat...@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2019, 4:58:54 PM7/30/19
Being a personal friend of John's, we were informed that she is not his biological daughter.
He loved her just the same, regardless, it didn't matter.
The bitter breakup from Cassandra was a result of her being lose and committing adultery all over the place, and she told John he was not the biological father of her, and told him that her father was an actor she had an affair with on a movie set down in Australia, and told him the guys name. He's a mulatto man. I Know who it is.
Cassandra was a lose whore, even her own mother, Lorraine warned John not to take up with her!
She's a cheater galore.
This is the truth, and that is why he ordered her out of his house, and divorced her.
She was after him solely for money
Oh, and Jesse knows .

eagib...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2020, 1:06:42 PM2/12/20