Bowling team names

Calaloo

Jan 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/22/00

For those of yall who do not know, I bowl in a league. Now currently we are
called the Island Pin Droppers, however we are thinking of the upcoming
season and would like to revise our name. Any suggestions? Also, we are
looking for some really cool Hawaiian print shirts to distinguish us from
the other bowlers attire,

Calaloo

Asiteapart

Jan 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/22/00

Calaloo >>

How bout "The Uncle Bucks"?

smokey pete ~:•)(=

Jan A. Wheeler

Jan 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/22/00

> << For those of yall who do not know, I bowl in a league. Now currently
we are
> called the Island Pin Droppers, however we are thinking of the upcoming
> season and would like to revise our name. Any suggestions? Also, we are
> looking for some really cool Hawaiian print shirts to distinguish us from
> the other bowlers attire,
>
> hmmm....lets see
how about...'pins to the left ~pins to the right'
sorry suffering from cabin fever!
parrrothead family

Calaloo

Jan 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/22/00

Great idea!!!! NB can ya make us up some unforgettable bowling shirts?
Cal
nanamOOn wrote in message <20000122211057...@ng-cu1.aol.com>...
>I dont know about names....but as to where to get your shirts....is there
any
>doubt??? Y'all need NanaBabe originals!!!
>

>nanamOOn
>"Come to the mOOn" ~JB

Calaloo

Jan 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/22/00

great idea yall.... thanks so much!!!!

Cal
GreenWoman wrote in message
<20000123104836...@ng-fb1.aol.com>...

>>For those of yall who do not know, I bowl in a league. Now currently we
are
>called the Island Pin Droppers, however we are thinking of the upcoming
>season and would like to revise our name. Any suggestions? Also, we are
>looking for some really cool Hawaiian print shirts to distinguish us from
>the other bowlers attire,
>

>Alley Pirates
>
>Beach Balls
>
>Team Tropic
>
>%-)
>
>GreenWoman (who thinks you should *definately* get buttons with that
wonderful
>"pins to the left, pins to the right" slogan!)
>
>* * *
>There is humor in everything, no matter how grim-Warren Zevon
>If I wasn't crazy, I would go insane-Jimmy Buffett
>Be cool, but care-Buckaroo Banzai
>What just happened here?-Ezra Standish

nanamOOn

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00

Butterkup

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00

Calaloo wrote:

> For those of yall who do not know, I bowl in a league. Now currently we are
> called the Island Pin Droppers, however we are thinking of the upcoming
> season and would like to revise our name. Any suggestions? Also, we are
> looking for some really cool Hawaiian print shirts to distinguish us from
> the other bowlers attire,
>

> Calaloo

I bowled for years for Red Beards Treasures. We had a pirate(with
parrot)
with his foot on the treasure chest as our logo

BK

GreenWoman

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00

>For those of yall who do not know, I bowl in a league. Now currently we are
called the Island Pin Droppers, however we are thinking of the upcoming
season and would like to revise our name. Any suggestions? Also, we are
looking for some really cool Hawaiian print shirts to distinguish us from
the other bowlers attire,

Alley Pirates

NanaBabe

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00
>Great idea!!!! NB can ya make us up some unforgettable bowling shirts?

Hey I can do anything!! at least I think I can I think I can I think I
can....

Sure I could do something.....coming up with the right fabric is the biggest
challenge.....and the fabric could even influence the name you choose.

Tell ya what...I'll look in my fabric stores and you look in yours. If I find
anything special I'll let you know!

BananaLady...
...Laugh til you cry & cry til you smile...with a little Luv~n~Luck we will get
by.......JB

BananaLady Creations... http://members.xoom.com/bananalady

sugar...@webtv.net

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00
how's about ..........
Nautical Bowlers
Strange Bowlers
A bowling team (from a different point of view)
One Particular Bowling Team
Jolly Balls
You'll never bowl in this alley again
The Last bowling team in (fill in city)
Baby's gone bowling
That's what bowling is to me
Cavemen in Bowling shirts

I could go on, but I will save you the apparent agony!

........And the eighth deadly sin is PIZZA!

WPG

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00
maybe the Reefer Rollers.......Rollin' Reefers?

Calaloo wrote in message <86fbs2$4h9o$1...@newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com>...

>Great idea!!!! NB can ya make us up some unforgettable bowling shirts?

>Cal

emilie

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00
Ack! That's exactly what *I* suggested for our bowling team name last time!
For those of you who don't quite believe what you're reading......yes, I'm a
bowler. Not a very good one mind you....but cosmic bowling is a big thing
here, and the bowling alley we go to got all this high-tech scorekeeping
stuff, which makes the experience much better. Bowling is like tennis - I
never could quite master keeping score!

So, Cal/Kel...........what's your average??! Maybe we need to have a KWFL
Bowling Team! (Yeah, I've become one of the "geeks" - somebody stop me!!)

p.s. - How bad could any game that encourages beer-drinking be bad???

Jan A. Wheeler <jawh...@mcollins.com> wrote in message

> > << For those of yall who do not know, I bowl in a league. Now currently
> we are
> > called the Island Pin Droppers, however we are thinking of the upcoming
> > season and would like to revise our name. Any suggestions? Also, we
are
> > looking for some really cool Hawaiian print shirts to distinguish us
from
> > the other bowlers attire,

WPG

Jan 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/24/00
lol well is it good minds think alike or sick minds think alike????

Michael P. Wise

Jan 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/24/00
logo/slogan:
fire up another BOWL!

Calaloo <Cal...@prodigy.net> wrote in article

Erik Thomas

Jan 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/24/00
I don't know about tropical names but the Simpson's had a few great
names for bowling teams....

The Home Wreckers - Jauque, Lurleen, Mindy, & another...
The Holy Rollers - Rev. Lovejoy & wife, Ned Flanders & wife.
The Stereotypes - the Bee from the spanish TV channel, the pirate, & 2 others
The Pin Pals - Homer, Moe, Apu, Otto, (Mr. Burns)

"They treat us like dirt."
" Yea, we're better than dirt, except for that fancy store bought dirt.
We can't compete with that, all chalked full of nutrients."

"Yea Moe, that team we played last night sure sucked. They were the
suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked. Oh got to go Moe, my damn
wiener kids are coming."

Ah, what a great episode...
ET

Calaloo

Jan 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/24/00

Well, Em this is my first ever league and so far I'm about 110.... yeah I
know that sucks, but HEY it's my first time!!!!! Cosmic bowling is
fun....gotta love the loud music, lights out blah blah.

Cal

Annie

Jan 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/25/00
*bowlin' on the floor... lmao*!!

Erik Thomas wrote:

--
annie~~
*the last one out of this circus has to lock up everything*

VKGARRY73

Jan 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/26/00
My college team (now, there's a fine educational experience!) was called
"Streaking Balls". Public domain, as far as I can tell...

VKG

"We are the people our parents warned us about"

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.
·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>
____________________________________
Remove "byte-me" from address to respond by e-mail

John Kopack

Jan 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/26/00
I always liked "Nine and a Wiggle".

John

jumpermon

Jan 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/27/00
Bucs-n-Brew Crew
Redneck Rolling PIns
Ten Pin Pirates
The Excuses (as in "bowling is an excuse to drink beer")
Palms and Pins

I'll refrain from REALLY cutting loose.

--

Cheers,

Joel

"I've got a mirror that lies, mirror that lies! That couldn't be me in the
gorilla disguise!"
Jimmy Buffett

jumpermon

Jan 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/28/00
Or maybe:

Bowling BeelzeBubbas
Lane Lizards
7-10 Monkeys
Gutter Iguanas

Brian L. Evans

Jan 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/28/00

I don't bowl at all well, but I drink and provide lots of comic relief for
those who do.
May I also be a gutter iguana? Because of the name? Is there a t-shirt?
dues? Embroidered ball rag?
-be

Steph <ste...@pdq.net> wrote in message
> I'm voting for Gutter Iguanas. In fact, I'm considering starting a
bowling
> team, just so I can say I'm a Gutter Iguana. I might just say it anyway.
> ;-)
>
> Steph (bowling double digits)
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> What the hell you got against fish?
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CafeMojo

Jan 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/29/00
GreenWoman wrote in message
>Alley Pirates
>Beach Balls

cool ones :-)

Los Cojones
The Blue Balls
The Gutter Snipes
Wharf Rats
Black Beard's Ballbusters
The Rum Dogs
Duckpin Killers

Steph

Jan 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/29/00

Steph

Jan 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/29/00
There is always a t-shirt. ;-)

I remember the really hot summers when I first moved to Houston. We were
all pretty poor (ok, poorer than we are now), and we used to go bowling
because it was the only "sport" we could think of that you played indoors
while drinking beer. When the first child was born to our group of friends,
we used to take him bowling. He sat in that little car seat and slept
through all the racket. Or maybe someone was slipping him beer...

Steph (Gutter Iguana)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who is responsible for me?
-Scott G.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Calaloo

Jan 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/29/00

ok anyone comming to Atlanta must now bring their bowling ball. Thanks for
all the suggestions. LOL now I need to run them through the rest of the
team.

Cal

jumpermon

Feb 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/9/00

Never leave an opening like that for an idiot like me! ;)