Re: Mack A. Damia on Jewish humour (ya gotta love that annoying, extra British vowel!heh)

topazgalaxy

Dec 3, 2011, 9:09:44 AM12/3/11
On Dec 3, 4:08 am, Mack A. Damia <mybaconbu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Dec 2011 20:15:23 -0800 (PST), "who?"
>

> <yourimageunre...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> >> Mack is the first one to claim that another poster is mentally
> >> ill . . . . That seems to be his MO when he gets into an ugly
> >> disagreement with someone.
>
> >The universe is a huge place......
>
> What Fatts doesn't realize is that I don't hide my mental illness.
> I've suffered from chronic severe dysthymia since the Vietnam war,
> also, I have a psychiatric injury - P.T.S.D., and that was aggravated
> by a serious physical injury.
>
> I was using "mental illness" in a generic way, and that's incorrect.
> With Fatts it's a personality disorder.
>
> Emotional plague character type. Look up Wilhelm Reich.  Great man.- Hide quoted text -

I am sorry to learn you had a serious physical injury. I hope it
healed completely. Was it war related?

Viet Nam, that was a terribly tough time for the veterans who served
their country and then came home and were treated like trash.

who?

Dec 3, 2011, 9:36:52 AM12/3/11
On Dec 3, 12:52 am, Darrin <darrin...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Dec 2, 11:14 pm, "who?" <yourimageunre...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>

> > On Dec 2, 6:20 pm, Mack A. Damia  <mybaconbu...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > She jumps on the anti-semite wagon any time it's convenient for her to
> > > do so.  She's one herself, although she doesn't realize it.  Wilhelm
> > > Reich would call her an "emotional plague".>
> > > I'm not going to lecture, but when she jumped on Darrin's bandwagon,
> > > that iced the cake.>
> > I don't have any opinion on this cause I don't read it.>>
>
> Yet you have no problems reading his anti-Semitic comments and
> denials?

You don't have any idea what I read, cause I don't
read what he writes on this subject either. Dumb
ass. (who thinks he can read minds on what other
posters read)

who?

Dec 3, 2011, 9:41:42 AM12/3/11
On Dec 3, 3:08 am, Mack A. Damia <mybaconbu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Dec 2011 20:15:23 -0800 (PST), "who?"
>

> <yourimageunre...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> >> Mack is the first one to claim that another poster is mentally
> >> ill . . . . That seems to be his MO when he gets into an ugly
> >> disagreement with someone.
>
> >The universe is a huge place......
>
> What Fatts doesn't realize is that I don't hide my mental illness.
> I've suffered from chronic severe dysthymia since the Vietnam war,
> also, I have a psychiatric injury - P.T.S.D., and that was aggravated
> by a serious physical injury.
>
> I was using "mental illness" in a generic way, and that's incorrect.
> With Fatts it's a personality disorder.
>
> Emotional plague character type. Look up Wilhelm Reich.  Great man.

I've never hid my mental disorder either. Panic attacks with
some agoraphobia. Something I've had to educate the doctors
about...cause until 1987-or 88, they didn't know what it
was. I read about it in a book.

Mack A. Damia

Dec 3, 2011, 12:03:56 PM12/3/11
Yes.

>Viet Nam, that was a terribly tough time for the veterans who served
>their country and then came home and were treated like trash.

I never experienced that kind of treatment unless it was subtle, and I
didn't know the difference; I have tended to isolate myself, too. But
my physical and psychological injuries/mental illness have effected me
all of my life. I've been in therapy ever since RVN.

Some people are born for fighting wars; others are not.

Thanks for caring.

Mack A. Damia

Dec 3, 2011, 12:07:30 PM12/3/11
I've had to educate my doctors about P.T.S.D. It's an insidious
condition - a psychiatric injury rather than a mental illness. We
don't handle stress very well at alll, and it gets worse if we are
reminded of the initial stressor(s).

I don't like war moves. Hated "The Deer Hunter". Had sleepless
nights for a while.

Thanks for sharing.

Mack A. Damia

Dec 3, 2011, 12:15:22 PM12/3/11
This guy needs to get a life - if that's possible. I don't think the
major players in this flame have a clear idea of what anti semitism
is. Anyway, he's infamous around Usenet and not well liked or welcome
in most newsgroups.

Not liking Sarah Silverman because her jokes are all about Jews and
shit doe NOT qualify as anti semitism. Darrin doesn't have the
intellectual capability to discern this

He's basically a stupid boy who has been discarded by the rest of his
people. Jews don't tolerate stupidity.

Darrin

Dec 3, 2011, 2:05:57 PM12/3/11
> posters read)-

Since you're obviously responding to him, what else do you call it,
sizzle chest?ehehe

Darrin

Dec 3, 2011, 2:17:08 PM12/3/11
On Dec 3, 4:08 am, Mack A. Damia <mybaconbu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Dec 2011 20:15:23 -0800 (PST), "who?"
>

> <yourimageunre...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> >> Mack is the first one to claim that another poster is mentally
> >> ill . . . . That seems to be his MO when he gets into an ugly
> >> disagreement with someone.
>
> >The universe is a huge place......
>
> What Fatts doesn't realize is that I don't hide my mental illness.
> I've suffered from chronic severe dysthymia since the Vietnam war,
> also, I have a psychiatric injury - P.T.S.D., and that was aggravated
> by a serious physical injury.

Fattachus, now it all makes sense! ehe Dave's farblondjet head is
confusing Gooks with Jews. eh He actually hates the former, not the
latter! LOL! -D, NYC "I'm the only Jew on TV who isn't afraid to say
I'm Jewish or talk about being Jewish. I'm the one who teaches these
people {the show's non-Jewish family} how to have a real Christmas.
I'm the one that shows them that family and togetherness are what's
important. This was a show about a Jew who is having a Christmas every
Jew dreams of. To deny that growing up, it seemed like Christmas was a
more fun holiday - if anybody wasn't honest about
that, they're bullshitting themselves" - FRAN DRESCHER

who?

Dec 3, 2011, 2:40:54 PM12/3/11
I remember in my sleep during the first Iraq
war...trying to hide under the bed. I would
find myself on the floor.

Darrin

Dec 3, 2011, 2:51:59 PM12/3/11
Dave, did you notice that Bobby DeNiro had trouble emoting?eh He's not
the greatest cryer on film! It ultmately becomes a caricature of
himself. On a related note, how did you like sweet Stanley Kubrick's
(b. Da Bronx) Full Metal Jacket?eheheh While not as deep as Platoon,
it was the most enjoyable of its genre. Who can forget Gomer Pyle and
Gunny Sgt. Hartman? eh -D NYC "When your ancestors were herding swine
upon the Plains of Scandinavia, mine were following the Maccabee to
victory" - JUDAH P. BENJAMIN (sweet, brains of the confederacy,
responding to a senator who called him "That Jew from Louisiana," held
four cabinet positions: Attorney General, February 25 to September 17,
1861; Secretary of War, September 17, 1861, to March 18, 1862; acting
Secretary of War, March 18 to 23, 1862; Secretary of State, March 18,
1862).."The 20th century ideals of Americans have been the ideals of
the Jews for more than 20 centuries" - LOUIS D. BRANDEIS, 1856-1941,
first Jewish Supreme Court Justice

who?

Dec 3, 2011, 2:43:30 PM12/3/11
I knew there was something wrong with him with
his first post. Waste of time communicating with
him.

Darrin

Dec 3, 2011, 2:57:47 PM12/3/11
Dave, your case is cumulative! When we look at the totality of your
comments on the net, there's no denying that you are anti-Semitic. A
person who truly harbors no ill-will toward the Jews would not be able
to have this pointed out to him! When are you going to stop kibbitzing
yourself?

Mack A. Damia

Dec 3, 2011, 3:09:06 PM12/3/11
Spot on, Jeff.

Darrin

Dec 3, 2011, 8:54:34 PM12/3/11
Is reading comprehension not your forte, or are you in fact just
another jealous Gentile?eh Afterall, you continue to claim not to read
Mack A. Damia's anti-Semitic blather, followed with his denial after
denial. Bottom line, people: racially tolerant people don't utter what
Dave has been uttering in thread after thread. Not once has Dave ever
come to the defense of Jews. All he does is interject his inferiority-
driven digs against them. He's not overtly anti-Semitic, but the veil
of anti-Semitism is there. In the end, Dave must be a very bitter
person. -D, NYC "I hate small towns, because once you've seen the
cannon in the park, there's nothing else to do!" ehe - LENNY BRUCE, b.
Leonard Alfred Schneider, umpeenth sweet, Jewish NYer.."Whoever called
it necking was a poor judge of anatomy" - GROUCHO MARX (insert you
know what here!eheh).."Italians - Jews with better food!" eh - TONY
SOPRANO.."Put on that yarmulke (yamaka), it's time for Chanukah, two-
time Oscar winner Dustin Hoffman-akah (yep eh) celebrates Chanukah" -
ADAM SANDLER (ditto), "Chanukah Song Part 2".."I draw my life from
everything I've done and everything that interests me..You can have
600 jokes in your film and if two gags are Jewish, the picture will be
perceived as Jewish comedy. This is a false perception, I think" -
WOODY ALLEN (ahem eh).."Mr. O'Brien, your mother Mrs. Horowitz is here
to see you" ehe - "YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE JEWISH" (comedy album)

Darrin

Jan 21, 2012, 1:44:26 PM1/21/12
On Dec 1 2011, 5:43 pm, Mack A. Damia <mybaconbu...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Dec 2011 11:42:07 -0800 (PST), "who?"
>

> <yourimageunre...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> >>  It's clear to me that Mack has a bug up his behind about Jewish> >> people, as much as he may deny it.>>

I find it ironic that Dave has never once criticized non-Jewish
comediennes for their bathroom humor. Take Jenny McCarthy for
instance, who speaks about flatulence and bowel movements in her
shtick. She even let one rip when she hosted that MTV show way back
when!eh He never once referred to her as "Irish & Shit. Boy,
hilarious!"

Darrin

Dec 1, 2011, 5:49:10 AM12/1/11

wrote:

>> Sarah Silverman is fixated on bathroom humor.

>Not in this particular comic bit. It's probably the funniest thing >she's ever done. >>

<Jews and shit. Boy, hilarious. >

Dave, does the same hold true for Woody Allen, Mel Brooks, Lenny
Bruce, Sid Caesar, George Burns, Milton Berle, Don Rickles, Red
Buttons, Jerry Lewis, Jerry Seinfeld, Joan Rivers, Jack Benny, The
Marx Brothers, and all the other legendary Jewish comedians who
changed the face of American humor? Remember, nobody does "the funny"
better than the Jews! eh We have someone for every comedic taste. So
it's quite unfair of you to focus on one or two Jewish comedians.
Howard Stern earns $500M making doo-dee jokes, so it can't all be that
bad! ehe DOH! eh P.S. Peter Seller's mum was Jewish! eh -D, NYC "In
1979, Time Magazine estimated that whereas Jews made up only 3% of the
American population, fully 80% of professional comedians were Jewish"
- THE HAUNTED SMILE: The Story of Jewish Comedians In America By
Lawrence J. Epstein.."Comedians/Entertainers: American humor -
theatre, film, television - would have lost much of its punch without
Groucho, Chico, and Harpo Marx, Milton Berle, Fanny Brice, George
Burns, Sid Caesar, Eddie Cantor, Judy Holliday, Zero Mostel, Henny
Youngman, and even yes, The Three Stooges (Larry Fine, Moe Horwitz,
and Jerome "Curly" Horwitz). The tradition continued with New York
natives Danny Kaye and Phil Silvers in the 1950s & '60s. Woody Allen
and Mel Brooks in the '70s & '80s, and Jerry Seinfeld in the '90s" -
NEW YORK CITY'S JEWISH ARTISTS, excerpt from JEWISH NY: NOTABLE
NEIGHBORHOODS & MEMORABLE MOMENTS BY IRA WOLFMAN

Fattuchus

Dec 1, 2011, 12:32:48 PM12/1/11
On Dec 1, 5:49 am, Darrin <darrin...@aol.com> wrote:
> In this thread, Dave (Brit who still claims he is not anti-Semitic) is
> the first one to mention anything Jewish:
>
> On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 06:09:51 -0800 (PST), william
> <wlahe...@gmail.com>
> wrote: >On Feb 21, 11:14 pm, Mack A. Damia  <mybaconbu...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >> Sarah Silverman is fixated on bathroom humor.
> >Not in this particular comic bit. It's probably the funniest thing >she's ever done. >>
>
> <Jews and shit. Boy, hilarious. >
>
> Dave, does the same hold true for Woody Allen, Mel Brooks, Lenny
> Bruce, Sid Caesar, George Burns, Milton Berle, Don Rickles,

It's clear to me that Mack has a bug up his behind about Jewish
people, as much as he may deny it.

His loss.

Darrin

Dec 1, 2011, 1:05:25 PM12/1/11
Lest we not forget: Dave penned a college paper on the Jewish tragedy
of The Holocaust during the '60s, so that makes him immune from anti-
Semitism! LOL! I wonder what transpired from then until now? -D, NYC
"The greatest Jewish tradition is to laugh. The cornerstone of Jewish
survival has always been to find humor in life and in ourselves" -
JERRY SEINFELD (umpteenth sweet, Jewish NYer - after being criticized
severely, in September 1995, for airing an episode of his television
show Seinfeld in which the characterization of a rabbi was deemed
offensive - taken from Great Jewish Quotations by Jews & About Jews -
By Alfred J. Kolatch).."People have asked why would I, a Jewish actor,
play the part of a monstrous Jewish villain? But although Dickens
describes Fagin as a merry old Jew, there's no sign of him being a Jew
in his language and actions" - RON MOODY (sweet Yiddish-British).."You
know, the more they knock New York, the bigger it gets!" - WILL ROGERS

Fattuchus

Dec 1, 2011, 1:13:28 PM12/1/11
On Dec 1, 1:05 pm, Darrin <darrin...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Dec 1, 12:32 pm, Fattuchus <fattuc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > On Dec 1, 5:49 am, Darrin <darrin...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > > In this thread, Dave (Brit who still claims he is not anti-Semitic) is
> > > the first one to mention anything Jewish:
>
> > > On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 06:09:51 -0800 (PST), william
> > > <wlahe...@gmail.com>
> > > wrote: >On Feb 21, 11:14 pm, Mack A. Damia  <mybaconbu...@hotmail.com>

> > > <Jews and shit. Boy, hilarious. >
>
> > > Dave, does the same hold true for Woody Allen, Mel Brooks, Lenny
> > > Bruce, Sid Caesar, George Burns, Milton Berle, Don Rickles,
>
> >  It's clear to me that Mack has a bug up his behind about Jewish
> > people, as much as he may deny it.>
> > His loss.>>
>
> Lest we not forget: Dave penned a college paper on the Jewish tragedy
> of The Holocaust during the '60s, so that makes him immune from anti-
> Semitism! LOL! I wonder what transpired from then until now? -D,

IIRC, Mack told us that years ago he used to teach in a NYC school,
and that he had some unpleasant experience or experiences with
religious Jewish people. I don't know the details, but even if this
is all true, it is sad that he assumes that all Jewish people or that
all NYC Jewish people are the same.

who?

Dec 1, 2011, 2:42:07 PM12/1/11

Mack A. Damia

Dec 1, 2011, 5:43:15 PM12/1/11
On Thu, 1 Dec 2011 11:42:07 -0800 (PST), "who?"

who?

Dec 1, 2011, 7:04:29 PM12/1/11

Mack A. Damia

Dec 1, 2011, 7:11:19 PM12/1/11

who?

Dec 1, 2011, 7:47:10 PM12/1/11
On Dec 1, 6:11 pm, Mack A. Damia <mybaconbu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Dec 2011 16:04:29 -0800 (PST), "who?"

Darrin

Dec 1, 2011, 9:20:28 PM12/1/11
> nonsense to sort through here.- Hide quoted text -

Now, now! eh You are talking to the David Mamet (sweet) of cyberspace!
eheh I carved out my own unique niche' of words! ehe As Cordelia Lear
once said about yours truly: "What a fabulous, fun, smart post! I
haven't been reading these ngs for very long but sometimes I come
across the comments and writings of people who have these wonderfully
quick and
lively minds, full of fun and that ability to see sideways and around
things and sometimes, just old-fashioned brilliant. It's so great to
read and laugh and enjoy that SPARK." eh Yeah, Mack A. Damia truly is
delusional. He calls me nuts, yet he's the one who continually stalks
Fattachus. No Dave, I am obsessed with cleanliness and civility. You
are the one who sexually obsesses over a useless scab o' skin. A
remnant appendage that went out with Neanderthal man. Smegma must have
made a U-turn and seeped into your meshuggener brain! ehe -D, NYC "I
delivered my Bar-Mitzvah speech with an Oklahoma {southern} accent" -
BILLY CRYSTAL, umpteenth sweet, Jewish NYer - so enamored with his
baseball idol, Oklahoma-born Mickey Mantle, that he tried to imitate
him in every way. Quoted by Bob Costas during his eulogy of Mantle on
August 15, 1995, in Dallas, Texas

Mack A. Damia

Darrin

Dec 2, 2011, 3:08:22 PM12/2/11
On Dec 1, 11:50 pm, Mack A. Damia <mybaconbu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Dec 2011 16:47:10 -0800 (PST), "who?"

Dave, now step away from that Coney Island fun-house mirror of yours,
and say it! eheh You're just a skinfreak who's still pissed-off
because cultural complacency made you shlep a hideous aardvark snout
around for 6+ decades! LOL! Ditto for those nasty rotten choppers!ehe
England would rather save pfennings for the govt. than provide its
citizens with adequate dentistry and medicine. You blokes literally
pull out your own teeth, as one major newspaper once depicted on its
cover! LOL! Foreskin is a remnant appendage (see appendix, wisdom
teeth, tonsils) that will ultimately expose you to a 50% increase in
UTIs, phimosis, penile cancer, herpes, hep & AIDS. If foreskin grew on
fingers & toes, we wouldn't hear a peep out of you skinfreaks. And if
you want to talk about parochialism/ethnocentrism, look no further
than your own country! As Gordon Gekko (not Geico Gecko eh) once said
in Wall Street (directed by half-sweet Oliver Stone, ditto for Michael
Douglas): "Like all British, he believes he was born with a better pot
to pish in!" eh

> Neither Fatts nor Darrin realize they are sick bigots who pollute the
> world with their garbage.  And they project their psychopathology onto
> others.  We aren't in a position to do anything about them, so it's
> best to ignore them completely.   That's about all I'll say on the
> subject except that you can see it for yourself in their posts.->>

All Jews according to Mack: "Arrogant - it's part of their
ethnocentrism."
All Jewish humor according to Mack: "Jews & Shit. Boy, hilarious."
Dave, they have wonderful medications for delusions of grandeur. How
do you say "Thorazine" in Britain?eheeee

who?

Dec 2, 2011, 4:10:45 PM12/2/11
On Dec 1, 10:50 pm, Mack A. Damia <mybaconbu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Dec 2011 16:47:10 -0800 (PST), "who?"

Agreed.

> Neither Fatts nor Darrin realize they are sick bigots who pollute the
> world with their garbage.  And they project their psychopathology onto
> others.  We aren't in a position to do anything about them, so it's
> best to ignore them completely.   That's about all I'll say on the
> subject except that you can see it for yourself in their posts.

Mack A. Damia

Dec 2, 2011, 7:20:51 PM12/2/11

Fattuchus

Dec 2, 2011, 11:06:10 PM12/2/11

who?

Dec 2, 2011, 11:14:07 PM12/2/11
On Dec 2, 6:20 pm, Mack A. Damia <mybaconbu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Dec 2011 13:10:45 -0800 (PST), "who?"

who?

Dec 2, 2011, 11:15:23 PM12/2/11
On Dec 2, 10:06 pm, Fattuchus <fattuc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
The universe is a huge place......

Darrin

Dec 3, 2011, 12:09:45 AM12/3/11
> disagreement with someone.->>

As they say: "crazy people don't know they're crazy!" eehee BTW, keep
a look-out for the latest beaut from Dave in another thread. It's
utterly amazing, eh? How we continue finding these anti-Semitic
ditties from a person who claims not to be one!

Darrin

Dec 3, 2011, 1:52:18 AM12/3/11

Mack A. Damia

Dec 3, 2011, 4:08:20 AM12/3/11