Pathetic Frogbrain whore

Vicki Wilmont

Jul 13, 2011, 6:41:22 PM7/13/11
http://hamptons-magazine.com/home-page/articles/a-friend-indeed-1?page=1

This is the link to Hamptons Magazine with Goblin's Whore on the cover.

The pathetic article about froggy is written by the whore that was recently married to another ugly jew.....billy joel.

This is the introduction to the article....

"Beth Ostrosky Stern’s longtime friend and Hamptons neighbor Katie Lee inquires about the tireless philanthropist and best-selling author’s new career, her guilty pleasures and her greatest loves, including Howard Stern, who shot these breathtaking photos exclusively for Hamptons."

Fucking scary referring to Frogbrain as a tireless philanthropist and a best selling author.

What a delusional life these pathetic people live. And in frogbrain's case.....her real job is fucking the monster.

Ben Rand

Jul 13, 2011, 7:49:07 PM7/13/11

"We love to run or ride our bikes together; take beach walks with
Bianca, our nine-and-a-half-year-old bulldog; walk into town and shop
at the local stores; dine at the incredible restaurants out here; and
just hang with friends."

Beats getting urinated on by ugly Jap businessmen...

Well, she does get pissed on by Howurd...maybe not anymore.

KL: Describe your typical Hamptons day.
BOS: We always wake up together around 5 AM, feed the cats and Bianca
and have our breakfast, then we meditate together.

I thought Howie had a big job.

It is impressive that she's been able to keep her game face on for so
long and still call that idiot a wonderful, super husband...

That interview made me ill.

Michael

Jul 14, 2011, 7:36:52 AM7/14/11

Do they live in teh Hamptons 24/7 these days?

> It is impressive that she's been able to keep her game face on for so
> long and still call that idiot a wonderful, super husband...

Maybe she's hoping for "Private Parts 2"?

> That interview made me ill.

Glad I hit eject after the intro!

Michael

lab~rat >:-)

Jul 14, 2011, 9:00:52 AM7/14/11
On Wed, 13 Jul 2011 15:41:22 -0700 (PDT), Vicki Wilmont
<jack...@gmail.com> puked:

>http://hamptons-magazine.com/home-page/articles/a-friend-indeed-1?page=1
>
>This is the link to Hamptons Magazine with Goblin's Whore on the cover.
>
>The pathetic article about froggy is written by the whore that was recently married to another ugly jew.....billy joel.
>
>This is the introduction to the article....
>
>"Beth Ostrosky Stern’s longtime friend and Hamptons neighbor Katie Lee inquires about the tireless philanthropist and best-selling author’s new career, her guilty pleasures and her greatest loves, including Howard Stern, who shot these breathtaking photos exclusively for Hamptons."
>
>Fucking scary referring to Frogbrain as a tireless philanthropist and a best selling author.

Wait, that stupid dog book made the NYT best seller's list? Is that
true? Jesus christ people will buy bottled shit, I'm convinced of
it...
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

Bill Reid

Jul 14, 2011, 9:30:57 AM7/14/11
You think reading about it is bad, trying watching the
two of them on TV...they were on "Extra" (where they refer
to her as "our" Beth Stern because sometimes she stands
around on the show with a microphone and a blank look
on her face) gushing over how much they love each other,
they were soooooo lucky to have met and married, on
and on and on...

Thing is, I can't get over how much Howie is looking
more and more like Imus these days...you know, the
caved-in Irene Ryan face with white stubble (goes so
believably well with the jet-black hair)...

---
William Ernest Reid

Drumrboy

Jul 14, 2011, 9:57:11 AM7/14/11
On Jul 14, 9:00 am, "lab~rat >:-)" <ch...@cheeze.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Jul 2011 15:41:22 -0700 (PDT), Vicki Wilmont
> <jackx3...@gmail.com> puked:

> >http://hamptons-magazine.com/home-page/articles/a-friend-indeed-1?page=1
>
> >This is the link to Hamptons Magazine with Goblin's Whore on the cover.
>
> >The pathetic article about froggy is written by the whore that was recently married to another ugly jew.....billy joel.
>
> >This is the introduction to the article....
>
> >"Beth Ostrosky SternÕs longtime friend and Hamptons neighbor Katie Lee inquires about the tireless philanthropist and best-selling authorÕs new career, her guilty pleasures and her greatest loves, including Howard Stern, who shot these breathtaking photos exclusively for Hamptons."

> >Fucking scary referring to Frogbrain as a tireless philanthropist and a best selling author.
>
> Wait, that stupid dog book made the NYT best seller's list?  Is that
> true?  Jesus christ people will buy bottled shit, I'm convinced of
> it...

Hoo Hoo bought 200,000 copies looking for a gold CD.

Oh wait.....

lab~rat >:-)

Jul 14, 2011, 10:47:31 AM7/14/11
On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 06:30:57 -0700 (PDT), Bill Reid
<horme...@gmail.com> puked:

Can't wait for Beth to turn up in some hidden camera shot fucking a
brother.

lab~rat >:-)

Jul 14, 2011, 10:48:31 AM7/14/11
On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 06:57:11 -0700 (PDT), Drumrboy <drum...@aol.com>
puked:

They hid a picture of Betho's penis in 500 copies of the book and
Jimmy bought 6667 copies trying to find it.

Drumrboy

Jul 14, 2011, 1:11:31 PM7/14/11
On Jul 14, 10:48 am, "lab~rat >:-)" <ch...@cheeze.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 06:57:11 -0700 (PDT), Drumrboy <drumr...@aol.com>

> puked:
>

> >On Jul 14, 9:00Êam, "lab~rat  >:-)" <ch...@cheeze.net> wrote:
> >> On Wed, 13 Jul 2011 15:41:22 -0700 (PDT), Vicki Wilmont
> >> <jackx3...@gmail.com> puked:

> >> Wait, that stupid dog book made the NYT best seller's list? ÊIs that
> >> true? ÊJesus christ people will buy bottled shit, I'm convinced of

> >> it...
>
> >Hoo Hoo bought 200,000 copies looking for a gold CD.
>
> >Oh wait.....
>
> They hid a picture of Betho's penis in 500 copies of the book and
> Jimmy bought 6667 copies trying to find it.

That whopper lives in infamy. Funniest thing Jimmy ever said here.

diane vee

Jul 14, 2011, 3:38:24 PM7/14/11

From the "Does Howard Ever Say to Beth ... " thread

COFFEE CAKES: Does Howard ever say to Beth, "Why the long face?"

PAULIE WALNUTS: No but he is offering to pay for her BRIDLE shower. He did
not want to SADDLE her with that debt.

THE CUNNING LINGUIST: She is a horse face.

BENRAND: he's commissioned a Gallop Poll for opinions on if he should marry
her.

RICHIE: He told her that she could take the reigns and hoof it to the
Hamptons. It's their mane residence.

DIANE aka WHATEVER: Betho says she is from Pittsburg .. but she is really
from Fillydelphia.

THE CUNNING LINGUIST: That's just because he is heading to the Mustang
Ranch.There's a little filly there he wants to mount.

BENRAND: Yeah, but he's so sulky. I hear the horseflies are terrible at the
Ranch, they go away if you feed them cubes of sugar.

PAULIE WALNUTS: since it was alright with her mudder, Howie's asking her
fodder for her hoof in marriage..hope dad doesn't say "neigh!"

PAULIE WALNUTS: Think she'll be saddled with a prenup?

THE CUNNING LINGUIST: I think she foaled Hoohoo into not signing one

PAULIE WALNUTS: Look for a canter as part of the wedding ceremony

THE CUNNING LINGUIST: I hope Hoohoo is not so nervous the he gets the trots

PAULIE WALNUTS: She always wanted a stable life..first got interested when
she thought she heard that Howie was a rodeo personality.

THE CUNNING LINGUIST: Thus proving she only does him for the bucks

PAULIE WALNUTS: at the reception they're serving pinto beans washed down
with Colt45's.

THE CUNNING LINGUIST: You guys are bucking funny. Real comedy Thoroughbreds

BENRAND: Maybe, if she whinnies hard enough. She'll feel like she's going
around in circles however, but the finish line is in sight.

RICHIE: one hears 'she's' hung like a ....

VELVET: I hear she keeps the fridge stocked with Colt .45.

THE CUNNING LINGUIST: Everyone will be horse after all that singing and
celebration!

PAULIE WALNUTS: If you thought BethOats was loud, you shoulda heard her
sister Winnie!

THE CUNNING LINGUIST: Is that the one that lives in Mane?

PAULIE WALNUTS: Yeah, and before that, Hays Kansas.

THE CUNNING LINGUIST: By way of Filly

BENRAND: She's from Denver, a big Broncos fan.

LAB~RAT: Ya know, this thread is just tack-y.

BENRAND: It has all the makings of a good western, with lots of horse
wrangling.

DIANE aka WHATEVER: We are just HORSING around .

THE CUNNING LINGUIST: What makes you think we want to curry favor with you?

PAULIE WALNUTS: Yeah, just show him the gait

THE CUNNING LINGUIST: Don't upset LR- he isn't very Stable.

BENRAND: Don't spur him on.

THE CUNNING LINGUIST: Yeah we don't want to listen to him whine "Whoa is
me!"

BENRAND: No doubt, it would be like going back to horse-drawn carriage days,
and I would be whipped if that were the case.

PAULIE WALNUTS: he's sure feeling his oats, isn't he.

BENRAND: Just as if he were put out to stud.

THE CUNNING LINGUIST: And the mare gave him the key to the city.

PAULIE WALNUTS: just revealed in a SteppingOut Beth profile"

Favorite child actor: Alfalfa
Favorite band: Hall and Oates
Favorite cuts of meat: Belmont Steaks
Favorite comedian: CarrotTop
Favorite outfit: halter top and chaps
Favorite thing to do: singing in the rein

BENRAND: You'd better be carrying a horseshoe for good luck then.

QUEENIE: Let's put him out to pasture.

THE CUNNING LINGUIST: I think Diane is calling a halter to this madness.

BENRAND: Why? She did a great job grooming this gelding of a thread.

QUEENIE: Beth probably chomping at the bit for us to end it.

PAULIE WALNUTS: Looks like she's gonna become another nightmare for Howie
unless he muzzles her.

BENRAND: Nah, he's got blinders on.

THE CUNNING LINGUIST: So you aren't trying to shoe us away from the
subject?

DIANE aka WHATEVER: WHOA .... You couldn't be Farrier from the truth ...

BENRAND: WOAH! It was like running a steeplechase reading that thread.

Thanks for rustling that together Di, it was running around like Wild
Horses...

BENRAND: You ever see the movie "They shoot horses, don't they?" I saw it
at the Palomino Theatre.

THE CUNNING LINGUIST: Like everyone nose where that is.

Michael

Jul 14, 2011, 5:29:58 PM7/14/11
lab~rat >:-) wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Jul 2011 15:41:22 -0700 (PDT), Vicki Wilmont
> <jack...@gmail.com> puked:
>

>>http://hamptons-magazine.com/home-page/articles/a-friend-indeed-1?page=1
>>
>>This is the link to Hamptons Magazine with Goblin's Whore on the cover.
>>
>>The pathetic article about froggy is written by the whore that was recently married to another ugly jew.....billy joel.
>>
>>This is the introduction to the article....
>>
>>"Beth Ostrosky SternÕs longtime friend and Hamptons neighbor Katie Lee inquires about the tireless philanthropist and best-selling authorÕs new career, her guilty pleasures and her greatest loves, including Howard Stern, who shot these breathtaking photos exclusively for Hamptons."

>>Fucking scary referring to Frogbrain as a tireless philanthropist and a best selling author.
>

> Wait, that stupid dog book made the NYT best seller's list? Is that
> true? Jesus christ people will buy bottled shit, I'm convinced of
> it...

I wouldn't be surprised if it made some best seller list somewhere.

Michael

Ben Rand

Jul 14, 2011, 5:57:17 PM7/14/11
<horme...@gmail.com> wrote:

>You think reading about it is bad, trying watching the
>two of them on TV...they were on "Extra" (where they refer
>to her as "our" Beth Stern because sometimes she stands
>around on the show with a microphone and a blank look
>on her face) gushing over how much they love each other,
>they were soooooo lucky to have met and married, on
>and on and on...
>
>Thing is, I can't get over how much Howie is looking
>more and more like Imus these days...you know, the
>caved-in Irene Ryan face with white stubble (goes so
>believably well with the jet-black hair)...
>
>---
>William Ernest Reid

they're the new power couple.

Powerfully obnoxious.

Ben Rand

Jul 14, 2011, 5:56:48 PM7/14/11
On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 10:47:31 -0400, "lab~rat >:-)" <ch...@cheeze.net>
wrote:

I'm still not clear as to what her new career is?

Is it plumbing? She has some experience with that kind of stuff.

Is it body waxing?

Is it teaching stupid blondes how to be beards for rich homos?

Still not clear from that article...maybe the career is that she has
no career?

Ames circular model?

Ben Rand

Jul 14, 2011, 5:58:02 PM7/14/11
On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 10:48:31 -0400, "lab~rat >:-)" <ch...@cheeze.net>
wrote:

>They hid a picture of Betho's penis in 500 copies of the book and

>Jimmy bought 6667 copies trying to find it.
>--
>lab~rat >:-)
>Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

The book had ten different covers, it's like a game to figure out what
it all means, man.

lab~rat >:-)

Jul 18, 2011, 8:33:15 AM7/18/11
On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 17:56:48 -0400, Ben Rand <we...@fuckyou.org> puked:

Evidently she writes best selling books about caring for puppy mill
dogs...

lab~rat >:-)

Jul 18, 2011, 8:36:55 AM7/18/11
On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 14:29:58 -0700, Michael <this...@for.rent>
puked:

It was a best seller among Stern fans, second to porn and coloring
books...

Michael

Jul 18, 2011, 2:26:23 PM7/18/11
lab~rat >:-) wrote:

> On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 14:29:58 -0700, Michael <this...@for.rent>
> puked:
>

>>lab~rat >:-) wrote:
>>
>>>On Wed, 13 Jul 2011 15:41:22 -0700 (PDT), Vicki Wilmont
>>><jack...@gmail.com> puked:

>>>Wait, that stupid dog book made the NYT best seller's list? Is that
>>>true? Jesus christ people will buy bottled shit, I'm convinced of
>>>it...
>>
>>I wouldn't be surprised if it made some best seller list somewhere.
>>
>>Michael
>

> It was a best seller among Stern fans, second to porn and coloring
> books...
> --
> lab~rat >:-)
> Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

See! There ya go!

Michael