Fiction making the news - Mars Colony

a425couple

Jun 30, 2017, 1:46:28 PM6/30/17
This sure sounds like a sci-fi story, similar to what many
have written.
But somehow, it's making the rounds as a conspiracy theory.
Whacko nutcases!!

> NASA Denies Conspiracy Theory About Kidnapped Children Working As Mars
>
> During his chat with talk show host Alex Jones,
> the guest, Robert David Steele, mentioned about
> a colony on Mars that he claims to be populated
> by kidnapped children who do not have any option
> but to work in the arid planet as slaves.
>
> "This may strike your listeners as way out but
> we actually believe that there is a colony on
> Mars that is populated by children who were
> kidnapped and sent into space on a 20 year ride.
> So that once they get to Mars they have no
> alternative but to be slaves on the Mars colony,"
> Steele said.
>
> Infowars is known for conspiracy theories. ----
> Infowars, a NASA spokesperson gave an
> assurance that there are currently no humans
> living on Mars.
>
> "There are no humans on Mars. There are active
> rovers on Mars. There was a rumor going around
> last week that there weren't. There are," said
> Guy Webster, of NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
> "But there are no humans."
> http://www.techtimes.com/articles/210884/20170630/nasa-denies-conspiracy
> -theory-about-kidnapped-children-working-as-mars-colony-slaves.htm

Bast

Jun 30, 2017, 1:55:24 PM6/30/17
And you decided to spread this rumor abouit some callers opinion on
USENET,...WHY ?

WE DON"T CARE !!!!!

Hägar

Jun 30, 2017, 2:00:53 PM6/30/17
"a425couple" wrote in message news:oj62o...@news3.newsguy.com...

This sure sounds like a sci-fi story, similar to what many
have written.
But somehow, it's making the rounds as a conspiracy theory.
Whacko nutcases!!

> NASA Denies Conspiracy Theory About Kidnapped Children Working As Mars
>
> During his chat with talk show host Alex Jones,
> the guest, Robert David Steele, mentioned about
> a colony on Mars that he claims to be populated
> by kidnapped children who do not have any option
> but to work in the arid planet as slaves.

>>> snip utter nonsense <<<

However, I think it would be a great idea if the first workers
on Mars would be selected from all those who are presently
suckling on the Federal teat in the form of welfare, food
stamps and other freeloading entitlements. Just imagine,
they'd finally have to actually work for a living, instead of
rioting, looting and creating general mayhem.
We could declare Obama as the King of Mars, Jesse
Jackson as the Pope and Al Sharpton as whatever position
Goering held under Hitler. All the "workers" would of
course be Democrats.

Bast

Jun 30, 2017, 2:08:56 PM6/30/17
You misogynist pig.
Why not include women like Hitlery and Pelosi on that first ship as well ?
I'll bet Lorreta Lynch will even offer to pay for her ticket out of her own
pocket to get away before she has to testify.

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jun 30, 2017, 2:11:02 PM6/30/17
"Bast" <fake...@nomail.invalid> wrote in
some of us are in sf.written, and the story in question is clearly
fantasy.

> WE DON"T CARE !!!!!

I'm guessing you're from one of the other groups this was trolled
to. Note, for future reference, that a425couple is a retarded
troll, and not even a very good one.

You, on the other hand, appear to be posting with Outlook Express,
which means you're using a computer running Wincows XP (or
earlier), so frankly, you're obiously no smarter.

--
Terry Austin

Vacation photos from Iceland:

-- David Bilek

Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals.

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jun 30, 2017, 2:12:31 PM6/30/17
=?utf-8?B?SMOkZ2Fy?= <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> "a425couple" wrote in message
>
> This sure sounds like a sci-fi story, similar to what many
> have written.
> But somehow, it's making the rounds as a conspiracy theory.
> Whacko nutcases!!
>
>> NASA Denies Conspiracy Theory About Kidnapped Children Working
>> As Mars 30 June 2017
>>
>> During his chat with talk show host Alex Jones,
>> the guest, Robert David Steele, mentioned about
>> a colony on Mars that he claims to be populated
>> by kidnapped children who do not have any option
>> but to work in the arid planet as slaves.

> However, I think it would be a great idea if the first workers
> on Mars would be selected from all those who are presently
> suckling on the Federal teat in the form of welfare, food
> stamps and other freeloading entitlements.

If you want to just murder poor people (and clearly, you do), there
are far cheaper and more efficient ways. Of course, then you'd have
to *admit* your only real concern is murering people, and poor
people are the easiest targets, and you're likely not man enough to
do that.

Bast

Jun 30, 2017, 2:34:27 PM6/30/17
I am smart enough to use what works. And not buy into the newer is better
groupthink.
Or anything else I am told to believe on the internet by the ministry of
truth.

I guess you are one of those yuppies who prefer Macs or Window$ 10+ that
let everyone get in back doors to see everything on your computer.
So just go back to your Sushi and Oolan Noodles dinner, and don't worry your
pretty little head about me.

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jun 30, 2017, 2:36:23 PM6/30/17
"Bast" <fake...@nomail.invalid> wrote in
That hasn't been your computer for at least two years. Probably
just as well, given how stupid you are. But running a virus
infected computer makes you a bad neighbor.

> Or anything else I am told to believe on the internet by the
> ministry of truth.
>
> I guess

You have to, being too stupid to actually know your ass from a hole
in the ground.

Bast

Jun 30, 2017, 2:47:42 PM6/30/17
Oh. If you insist on putting that much effort into trolling me, the least I
can do is to react with outrageous venom.
So get ready for it,.... here it goes,......You are a poo-poo head.

Hägar

Jun 30, 2017, 3:04:59 PM6/30/17

"Bast" wrote in message news:oj63sl$7pb$1...@dont-email.me...
*** Sorry ... once a misogynist, always a misogynist. What position
then should Wawa Boxer hold ??

Hägar

Jun 30, 2017, 3:15:38 PM6/30/17

"Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy" wrote in message
*** You nailed it !!! What better pleasure could a true Republican
experience than having a spaceship full of Democrats deadbeats
hurtling through space with the passengers suddenly realizing that
they are headed for certain death: there are no Republicans on
Mars from which to extract any taxes ... and no taxes, no
unemployment checks, no food stamps, not section 8 housing no
Obama phones, no Obamacare ... I bet that by the time there got
there those gutless cretins would be ready to sell their mothers
into prostitution, or even switch party allegiance to the GOP ...
What a wonderful picture (s).

PS: I checked out your Iceland vacation pictures ... almost as
desolate as Mars ....

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jun 30, 2017, 4:02:06 PM6/30/17
"Bast" <fake...@nomail.invalid> wrote in
Trolling you requires negative effort. Some fish jump into the boat
and club themselves to death with a oar.

Notroll2016

Jun 30, 2017, 4:05:01 PM6/30/17

"Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy" wrote in message
***So Trump is shit out of luck.

Dorothy J Heydt

Jun 30, 2017, 5:45:05 PM6/30/17
In article <oj62o...@news3.newsguy.com>,
a425couple <a425c...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>This sure sounds like a sci-fi story, similar to what many
>have written.
>But somehow, it's making the rounds as a conspiracy theory.
>Whacko nutcases!!

Oh yeah. Hal mentioned this to me this morning, and I said,
"WHAAT?" and he said, "Well, it's on Alex Jones's website, and--"

And I said, "Alex Jones? Say no more." He is a Super Nutcase.

--
Dorothy J. Heydt
Vallejo, California

Hägar

Jun 30, 2017, 5:49:13 PM6/30/17
"Notroll2016" wrote in message news:oj6at9$1u7a$1...@gioia.aioe.org...

"Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy" wrote in message

>>> snip <<<

Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals.

***So Trump is shit out of luck.

>>> it must really irk you Liberal Losers that here is a man
who parlayed 10 million bucks into a 10 Billion dollar world
wide empire and then, to top it off, he dealt that corrupt
bitch the second losing blow of her coattail riding career,
and you're still a dumb-ass dickhead, stuck in the Show-Me
State ... ouch ...

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jun 30, 2017, 6:49:31 PM6/30/17
djh...@kithrup.com (Dorothy J Heydt) wrote in news:osDq1L.Kr1
@kithrup.com:

> In article <oj62o...@news3.newsguy.com>,
> a425couple <a425c...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>This sure sounds like a sci-fi story, similar to what many
>>have written.
>>But somehow, it's making the rounds as a conspiracy theory.
>>Whacko nutcases!!
>
> Oh yeah. Hal mentioned this to me this morning, and I said,
> "WHAAT?" and he said, "Well, it's on Alex Jones's website, and--"
>
> And I said, "Alex Jones? Say no more." He is a Super Nutcase.

He's to batshit crazy I can't even tell if he's a wingnut or a
moonbat. I doubt he can, either.

--
Terry Austin

Vacation photos from Iceland:

-- David Bilek

Michael Black

Jul 1, 2017, 9:39:02 AM7/1/17
On Fri, 30 Jun 2017, Dorothy J Heydt wrote:

> In article <oj62o...@news3.newsguy.com>,
> a425couple <a425c...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> This sure sounds like a sci-fi story, similar to what many
>> have written.
>> But somehow, it's making the rounds as a conspiracy theory.
>> Whacko nutcases!!
>
> Oh yeah. Hal mentioned this to me this morning, and I said,
> "WHAAT?" and he said, "Well, it's on Alex Jones's website, and--"
>
> And I said, "Alex Jones? Say no more." He is a Super Nutcase.

Maybe they are just doing this on a soundstage in the desert.

Michael

Will in New Haven

Jul 1, 2017, 1:02:33 PM7/1/17
On Friday, June 30, 2017 at 5:49:13 PM UTC-4, Hägar wrote:
> "Notroll2016" wrote in message news:oj6at9$1u7a$1...@gioia.aioe.org...
>
> "Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy" wrote in message

> Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals.
>
> ***So Trump is shit out of luck.

> who parlayed 10 million bucks into a 10 Billion dollar world
> wide empire

It is documented that he would have done as well or better financially by investing in good mutual funds. Not that I think he _should_ have done that. He has tried various things and sometimes succeeded and people should not be criticized for that. However, when claims are made for his brilliance, This has to be pointed out. Almost no one who starts out with ten million dollars does all that badly, you know.

and then, to top it off, he dealt that corrupt
> bitch the second losing blow of her coattail riding career,
> and you're still a dumb-ass dickhead, stuck in the Show-Me
> State ... ouch ...

He dealt his old friend, with whose policies he _agreed_ for at least twenty-five years, an unexpected defeat.

The Twin Parties of the Expanding State and Perpetual Warfare are still in power and both sides are deluded into thinking that they are engaged in a great battle when, essentially, _they are on the same side_

--
Will now in Pompano Beach
https://sites.google.com/site/grreference/