test

john legere

Jul 31, 2015, 2:29:28 AM7/31/15
test

a425couple

Jul 31, 2015, 11:34:14 AM7/31/15
"john legere" <john.c...@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:b3162f4b-e6d0-4e5f...@googlegroups.com...
> test

I can read your post this fine Thursday morning just fine.
What would you enjoy posting about?
Best wishes in all things.

Chris Zakes

Aug 2, 2015, 11:37:58 AM8/2/15
On Thu, 30 Jul 2015 23:29:27 -0700 (PDT), an orbital mind-control
laser caused john legere <john.c...@gmail.com> to write:

>test

Question 1: B

Question 2: The one on the left.

Question 3: Chopin.

Question 4: Alcatraz.

Question 5: 27 miles in 43 minutes.

Question 6: Harmonic Convergence.

Question 7: The levator scapula and upper trapezius.

Question 8: Ponder Stibbons.

Question 9: No. Metal on metal.

Question 10: The Hunting of the Snark.

Did I pass?

-Chris Zakes
Texas
--

GNU Terry Pratchett

Michael Black

Aug 2, 2015, 3:50:11 PM8/2/15
There's no Heinlein questions?

I set out to buy the two volumes of the biography a few months ago, only
to discover that volume 2 isn't yet out in softcover. So I got the first
volume, but have postponed reading it, feeling I'd rather read them
together.

But it seems the 2nd volume is taking longer to go to softcover than the
first volume.

Michael

Chris Zakes

Aug 3, 2015, 8:33:52 AM8/3/15
On Sun, 2 Aug 2015 15:54:33 -0400, an orbital mind-control laser
caused Michael Black <et...@ncf.ca> to write:

>On Sun, 2 Aug 2015, Chris Zakes wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 30 Jul 2015 23:29:27 -0700 (PDT), an orbital mind-control
>> laser caused john legere <john.c...@gmail.com> to write:
>>
>>> test
>>
>> Question 1: B
>>
>> Question 2: The one on the left.
>>
>> Question 3: Chopin.
>>
>> Question 4: Alcatraz.
>>
>> Question 5: 27 miles in 43 minutes.
>>
>> Question 6: Harmonic Convergence.
>>
>> Question 7: The levator scapula and upper trapezius.
>>
>> Question 8: Ponder Stibbons.
>>
>> Question 9: No. Metal on metal.
>>
>> Question 10: The Hunting of the Snark.
>>

>> Did I pass?
>>
>There's no Heinlein questions?

Can you show that questions 1, 2 and 5 are *not* Heinlein questions?
And question 10 could certainly be one:

In "The Man Who Traveled in Elephants", what was the detective on the
merry-go-round reading?