PING: Pix

MajorOz

Apr 6, 2014, 5:39:21 PM4/6/14
Are you still lurking ?

Went Googling for the old "faces to written" list/page and couldn't find it.

Seems to have been dumped by the "revolutionaries".

??

djinn

Apr 14, 2014, 7:49:58 AM4/14/14
Did you get a reply? She posted something on

djinn

Apr 14, 2014, 7:50:32 AM4/14/14
She posted on Facebook today. ( cursed borrowed laptop)

MajorOz

Apr 14, 2014, 1:00:49 PM4/14/14
On Monday, April 14, 2014 6:50:32 AM UTC-5, djinn wrote:

> She posted on Facebook today. ( cursed borrowed laptop)

I googled around before my OP and found "a" FB page.

However, as I know nothing about how to navigate FB -- even though I have an old phoney ID account -- I anticipate little success.

It appears she doesn't lurk here, anymore.

MajorOz

Apr 14, 2014, 1:07:52 PM4/14/14
I figgered it out !

Left a message on her FB page.