New sci-fi story = Young Russian who claims he was born on Mars

a425couple

Nov 7, 2017, 11:05:51 PM11/7/17
It is a new sci-fi story masquerading as many news stories

SPACE ODDITY Young Russian who claims he was born on Mars says he’s been
‘sent to Earth’ to save us from nuclear apocalypse
Boriska Kipriyanovich, who lives in Volgograd, Russia, alleged he lived
on the red planet before being reborn on Earth along with 'others' on a
mission to save mankind.
By Jon Lockett

7th November 2017, 10:27 amUpdated: 7th November 2017, 11:57 am
Play Video
Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on
Facebook (Opens in new window)

A YOUNG Russian who says he was born on Mars claims he has been sent to
Earth to save humans from an apocalyptic nuclear war.

Boriska Kipriyanovich, of Volgograd, Russia, alleged he lived on the red
planet before being reborn on Earth along with "others" on a mission to
save mankind.

Boriska alleged he lived on the red planet before being sent to Earth
He claims his own race of Martians was virtually wiped out in a nuclear
conflict thousands of years ago and he fears we are now heading in the
same direction.

Boriska's concerns come as tensions between The US and North Korea reach
breaking point over trigger-happy Kim Jong-un's rapidly-expanding
nuclear weapons programme.

He warns that we will face the same catastrophic fate as "his people" if
we don't listen to his apocalyptic warnings.

Boriska - now 21 - says he is not the only child from outer space on
Earth, claiming there are others like him who were also sent here on a
specific mission to save humanity.

His concerns come as tensions between The US and North Korea reach
breaking point

He claims they are all reincarnations and referred to as "Indigo
Children" who have supernatural abilities and survived the Martian wars.

According to Boriska, many Martians are immortal and stop ageing at 35.
They are very tall, technologically advanced and capable of interstellar
travel.

He said: "I remember that time, when I was 14 or 15 years old. The
Martians were waging wars all the time so I would often have to
participate in air raids with a friend of mine.

"We could travel in time and space flying in round spaceships, but we
would observe life on Earth on triangular aircraft. Martian spaceships
are very complicated.
"They are layered, and they can fly all across the Universe."

Boriska's own parents are convinced their gifted son is telling the
truth about his previous life on Mars.

“When we showed our boy to a variety of scientists, including
ufologists, astronomers and historians, all of them agreed that it would
be impossible to make all those stories up," said Boriska's mother.

Doctors of traditional medicine acknowledge the boy's unusual abilities,
although they do not say, of course, that they believe he used to live
on Mars in his past life.

The 11-year-old apparently started speaking a few months after he was born
He claims Mars was nearly destroyed by nuclear war
Researchers have described him as an extremely shy young man with
above-average intelligence.

His outstanding knowledge of the planetary systems has confounded
experts around the world, including scientists.

Boriska’s mother is a doctor and says she knew he was special as soon as
he held his head up without any support just two weeks after being born.

His outstanding knowledge of the planetary systems have confounded experts

The boy states the Martians breathe carbon dioxide
She claims he started speaking a few months later and by the age of one
and a half was able to read, draw and paint.

Boriska’s mother and father didn’t teach him anything about space as a
child but say he would often sit and talk about Mars, the planetary
systems and alien civilisations.

They say his fascination with space soon became his number one interest
- and it wasn't long before he started claiming to have been born on Mars.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4859397/young-russian-who-claims-he-was-born-on-mars-says-hes-been-sent-to-earth-to-save-us-from-nuclear-apocalypse/