So let's hear a surfkrow song!

studio

Nov 4, 2010, 5:29:38 PM11/4/10
post it.

surfkrow

Nov 4, 2010, 7:10:48 PM11/4/10
On Nov 4, 5:29 pm, studio <studios...@gmail.com> wrote:
> post it.

i gotta get my guitar out of pawn :) giglin myassoff what?
what.. you tube dreamin ass lol

im gonna forfeit to "book of brilliant things"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9_CSF8okeE&feature=related

geraldkrug

Nov 4, 2010, 8:34:50 PM11/4/10
Eats Crow once listened to an Elvis record backwards
where Led Zeppelin heard the entire Stairway to Heaven
and decided what he heard was an all time number one rock song
and got frightened and ran to Junior for an explanation.

I just put the name Eats Crow on a plastic Neuman turd on my guitar,
Now your famous duffus.

geraldkrug

Nov 4, 2010, 9:02:18 PM11/4/10
I think my church song needs a drum solo...
http://www.zshare.net/audio/82354466aeeef418/

geraldkrug

Nov 4, 2010, 9:12:15 PM11/4/10
I got a better ending on this track..
coo coo bords - church
http://www.zshare.net/audio/823546623bb5e187/

Chaz Lambrusco

Nov 4, 2010, 10:59:18 PM11/4/10

I guess I have to pick something with either "Surf" or "crow" in it?

Counting Crows "Round Here"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAe3sCIakXo&ob

I think that is PMS dressed in white carrying the sign.

studio

Nov 5, 2010, 10:10:37 PM11/5/10
.
.
studio wrote:

No surf, you gotta play us one of your songs.

Even if it's just you on acoustic guitar and vocals
that would be awesome, The first annual
AFGS LIVE concert series.

rpbc

Nov 5, 2010, 10:50:43 PM11/5/10

rpbc:
Hey... that's a wonderful idea Studio.... the annual AFGS live concert
series...

Chaz Lambrusco

Nov 6, 2010, 2:51:32 AM11/6/10

Now for a surfing song...

Dick Dale and Stevie Ray Vaughn - Pipeline
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWw55XhTehg

rpbc

Nov 6, 2010, 3:18:07 AM11/6/10
> Dick Dale and Stevie Ray Vaughn - Pipelinehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWw55XhTehg- Hide quoted text -

rpbc:
Was in Costco a couple of days ago... Saw the HBO miniseries 'The
Pacific' on sale. I bought it, watched the sixth part of ten
tonight. One of the best video/movie presentations I've ever seen.
It was on HBO already but I always wait for ones like this to take
home and watch on my schedule. It's the Pacific War of WWII.... this
is movie making at it's best.

surfkrow

Nov 6, 2010, 6:35:46 AM11/6/10
On Nov 6, 3:18 am, rpbc <b_...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > rpbc:
> > > Hey... that's a wonderful idea Studio.... the annual AFGS live concert
> > > series...
>
> > Now for a surfing song...
>
> > Dick Dale and Stevie Ray Vaughn - Pipelinehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWw55XhTehg-Hide quoted text -

> rpbc:
> Was in Costco a couple of days ago... Saw the HBO miniseries 'The
> Pacific' on sale.  I bought it, watched the sixth part of ten
> tonight.  One of the best video/movie presentations I've ever seen.
> It was on HBO already but I always wait for ones like this to take
> home and watch on my schedule.  It's the Pacific War of WWII.... this
> is movie making at it's best.- Hide quoted text -

sk
watchin the doc turned me into a patriot of sorts what with america
bein manassah and the way doc would talk america and israel up during
the war in the gulf but ever scince we invaded iraq and i started
listening to alex jones i have become disillusioned with america even
convinced that its america that is the little horn (of little "native"
influence maybe??) which is why the west isnt mentioned in revelation.
because we are the bad guys. I used to go to sleep listening to my
old war documentaries on ww1 and ww2 but now when i think about it,
our boys fought and died in wars that were designed to make money for
the rich and were used by global elitest to push there agendas. I
just dont watch my war documentaries with the same blind patriotism i
used to now, it saddens me.

surfkrow

Nov 6, 2010, 6:40:25 AM11/6/10

sk
my 12 string accustic IS in pawn. so are my vocals for that
matter :/

moneys tight with the move. i posted accustic and keyboard samples
of some of my stuff on youtube under "surfkrow" Got my sister singing
on a couple of'm. I dont sing you would do better to listen to the
doc sing lol I just write and play. I also got a couple of out takes
with me and a lead guitarist doin a ledzep/heart medly thingy and one
of his originals. when i get back to work on my stuff i will share
it with you studio and thanx for the vote of confidence.

in the meantime, for your listening pleasure i offer up a little known
morsel of goodness
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2VXkEs2CoU

Weatherman

Nov 6, 2010, 7:43:18 AM11/6/10
On Nov 6, 6:35 am, surfkrow <kevinrandlek...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Now for a surfing song...
>
> > > Dick Dale and Stevie Ray Vaughn - Pipelinehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWw55XhTehg-Hidequoted text -

> > rpbc:
> > Was in Costco a couple of days ago... Saw the HBO miniseries 'The
> > Pacific' on sale.  I bought it, watched the sixth part of ten
> > tonight.  One of the best video/movie presentations I've ever seen.
> > It was on HBO already but I always wait for ones like this to take
> > home and watch on my schedule.  It's the Pacific War of WWII.... this
> > is movie making at it's best.- Hide quoted text -

> sk
> watchin the doc turned me into a patriot of sorts what with america
> bein manassah and the way doc would talk america and israel up during
> the war in the gulf but ever scince  we invaded iraq  and i started
> listening to alex jones i have become disillusioned with america even
> convinced that its america that is the little horn (of little "native"
> influence maybe??) which is why the west isnt mentioned in revelation.
> because we are the bad guys.    I used to go to sleep listening to my
> old war documentaries on ww1 and ww2 but now when i think about it,
> our boys fought and died in wars that were designed to make money for
> the rich and were used by global elitest to push there agendas.   I
> just dont watch my war documentaries with the same blind patriotism i
> used to now, it saddens me.- Hide quoted text -

Alex Jones. Says the other night that he "saw" 911 comming. Really...

surfkrow

Nov 6, 2010, 12:06:21 PM11/6/10
On Nov 6, 7:43 am, Weatherman <the.sizeofah...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Nov 6, 6:35 am, surfkrow <kevinrandlek...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > rpbc:
> > > Was in Costco a couple of days ago... Saw the HBO miniseries 'The
> > > Pacific' on sale.  I bought it, watched the sixth part of ten
> > > tonight.  One of the best video/movie presentations I've ever seen.
> > > It was on HBO already but I always wait for ones like this to take
> > > home and watch on my schedule.  It's the Pacific War of WWII.... this
> > > is movie making at it's best.- Hide quoted text -

> > sk
> > watchin the doc turned me into a patriot of sorts what with america
> > bein manassah and the way doc would talk america and israel up during
> > the war in the gulf but ever scince  we invaded iraq  and i started
> > listening to alex jones i have become disillusioned with america even
> > convinced that its america that is the little horn (of little "native"
> > influence maybe??) which is why the west isnt mentioned in revelation.
> > because we are the bad guys.    I used to go to sleep listening to my
> > old war documentaries on ww1 and ww2 but now when i think about it,
> > our boys fought and died in wars that were designed to make money for
> > the rich and were used by global elitest to push there agendas.   I
> > just dont watch my war documentaries with the same blind patriotism i
> > used to now, it saddens me.- Hide quoted text -

> Alex Jones. Says the other night that he "saw" 911 comming. Really...- Hide quoted text -

sk
well ya gotta figure he got the archived shows to prove he was tootin
his horn around the corner

alex can be sensationalistic, pick up on it after a while. lately
he's had guests on trying to get people intrested in buying Gold.
Reminds me of the book of rev. where it talks about there Gold being
worthless

Damn! lol like everday we gonna go to fema camps lamo i shouldnt be
laughin fuck it HAHAHA that friggin starwars track dum dum dumdum dum
dumdum dum dumdum lol vader elitist dreamin ass hahaha

surfkrow

Nov 6, 2010, 12:15:03 PM11/6/10
> dumdum dum dumdum lol  vader elitist dreamin ass  hahaha- Hide quoted text -

sk
aj's take on the global elitist agenda rings true enough I had never
even heard of a "false flag" before.

rpbc

Nov 6, 2010, 1:08:36 PM11/6/10
On Nov 6, 3:35 am, surfkrow <kevinrandlek...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Now for a surfing song...
>
> > > Dick Dale and Stevie Ray Vaughn - Pipelinehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWw55XhTehg-Hidequoted text -

> > rpbc:
> > Was in Costco a couple of days ago... Saw the HBO miniseries 'The
> > Pacific' on sale.  I bought it, watched the sixth part of ten
> > tonight.  One of the best video/movie presentations I've ever seen.
> > It was on HBO already but I always wait for ones like this to take
> > home and watch on my schedule.  It's the Pacific War of WWII.... this
> > is movie making at it's best.- Hide quoted text -

> sk
> watchin the doc turned me into a patriot of sorts what with america
> bein manassah and the way doc would talk america and israel up during
> the war in the gulf but ever scince  we invaded iraq  and i started
> listening to alex jones i have become disillusioned with america even
> convinced that its america that is the little horn (of little "native"
> influence maybe??) which is why the west isnt mentioned in revelation.
> because we are the bad guys.    I used to go to sleep listening to my
> old war documentaries on ww1 and ww2 but now when i think about it,
> our boys fought and died in wars that were designed to make money for
> the rich and were used by global elitest to push there agendas.   I
> just dont watch my war documentaries with the same blind patriotism i
> used to now, it saddens me.- Hide quoted text -

rpbc:
Patriotism isn't blind. This is a complex dangerous world ruled by
the aggressive use of force.... always has been since the fall and
always will be till the return, and even then force will remain. One
of the problems, a big problem, I have with Alex Jones is that the net
affect of him presenting information the way he does is the affect it
has on people to lose faith in their country and see it as virtue. At
the moment of crisis it doesn't matter who caused the world to riot,
you'll still have to go to your corner and fight, hopefully for calm,
not domination and genocide.... A world arranged around war is a
situation only the devil, evil, could establish... absolutely... but
that's the way it is. The Bible is full of war public and private
presented in wisdom for and about the human condition.

That affect of Alex Jones saddens me. Much of the particulars of what
he says is true but the affect is one of anarchy. Gene Scott used
the recent wars in the Middle East to promote himself among those he
considered movers and shakers, his teaching from such issues in the
larger scheme of things had already ended.

surfkrow

Nov 6, 2010, 6:05:14 PM11/6/10
On Nov 6, 1:08 pm, rpbc <b_...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 6, 3:35 am, surfkrow <kevinrandlek...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> larger scheme of things had already ended.- Hide quoted text -

sk
when i re read my post i thought about how insensitive or difficult
that would be to say to a veteran.

surfkrow

Nov 6, 2010, 6:06:18 PM11/6/10
On Nov 6, 1:08 pm, rpbc <b_...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 6, 3:35 am, surfkrow <kevinrandlek...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> larger scheme of things had already ended.- Hide quoted text -

p.s.
good read rp

rpbc

Nov 6, 2010, 6:38:39 PM11/6/10
> that would be to say to a veteran.- Hide quoted text -

rpbc:
It would come across as being insensitive or difficult to read but not
because of the readers sensitivity.... it has to do with the concept
of the enemy within.. and there is.

geraldkrug

Nov 6, 2010, 10:02:49 PM11/6/10
Falex Jones is a shill for the new world order. He has the handle on
everything because he
reads the Bilderburg script sent to him.
Falex is the worst kind of reporter because a great story has some
solutions
along with the problem but Falex never offers solutions, nothing even
close to a
USA2 vision so all he is is a rabble rouser non-patriot blow hard.

babyshoes

Nov 7, 2010, 1:23:45 AM11/7/10
On Nov 6, 10:08 am, rpbc <b_...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 6, 3:35 am, surfkrow <kevinrandlek...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> larger scheme of things had already ended.- Hide quoted text -

<'efficiently accomplished in a consolidated manner.>
the military is consolidated>

the military is for the people, not the people for the military.
We need to be overshadowed not over ruled.
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{
It must be a strange angle from the top of the CIA, a singular angle
like the presidency..both reporting to congress both "representing"
its about research and the delegation of it..

^^^^^^Director of National Intelligence determines can be more
efficiently accomplished in a consolidated manner.
Its suppose to be an over shadowing of protection, for the common good
of the people,
What happens when the info is overwhelming and the people to common? I
think that was the case in the past
People have been brought up to date but the info is still to
overwhelming.

about shadows..
can congress tell the difference
between one shade more and one shade less

rpbc

Nov 7, 2010, 1:59:21 AM11/7/10
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----

> Its suppose to be an over shadowing of protection, for the common good
> of the people,
> What happens when the info is overwhelming and the people to common? I
> think that was the case in the past
> People have been brought up to date but the info is still to
> overwhelming.
>
> about shadows..
> can congress tell the difference
> between one shade more and one shade less- Hide quoted text -

rpbc:
All that is the reason there used to be a compulsory draft...... with
everybody taking their turn in the military the result is everybody
has a stake in it, the problem takes care of it's self. No real
messing around with that primary relationship between the American
homeland and it's military but their doing it... their messing around
with it. Should be a compulsory draft across the board of
society..... everybody does their time in the military in service of
their country, no bullshit. It'll regulate itself that way in the
best overall interests of the country.... but they're messing with
it... all of it.

Weatherman

Nov 7, 2010, 6:27:48 AM11/7/10

WM-The keyword here is "saw". Lots of people like to use this word and
it could mean anything. The truth is he just had a feeling or an idea
based on events that some large blowout was coming...but he never
"saw" 911.

Now here is a guy that "saw" another attempt to take out the WTC.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_P._O'Neill

O'Neill was the subject of a Frontline documentary named "The Man Who
Knew."

There is only one person that I know of that that said "they are going
to crash hijacked airliners into important american bulidings. The
fule will be the bomb if you will." thats skined down somewhat. There
was more. These coments we made several years-give or take- before
911.

My point is that when Jones says he "saw" its nothing like when the
other guy says he saw it coming. In fact who knows what Jones means.
It would be easy to go back and make some tapes and claim he said
something. In fact maybe he was repeating info second hand.

Now we can talk about world leaders all we want but there are some in
the church that try to filter, stamp, co-op whatever anything that may
come out of a true prophetic gift of someone claiming to get info from
God one way or another and can prove it. There is the bottel neck
right there. Why? Becasue a person like that i going to be listened to
and if they have ideas about things that go on in the church....well
the "church" is going to try to stuff that. And it is for the very
large part a follow the money, power and vested interests sort of
thing. You just wouldnt believe it if you were told it. The vineyard
folks is run by you know who. It is just that simple. In public one
thing but behind the picture a bunch of stone wielding varieties of
monkey.

surfkrow

Nov 7, 2010, 8:40:29 AM11/7/10
> monkey.- Hide quoted text -

wm
like the prophets of old they would be silenced

btw
(lingering thoughts from previous exchanges with you)

wm i agree with your end game. I know that there will come a time
when no one can work or do anything other than claim the finished work
of christ. No amount of faithing or giving or tithing or obeying of
any "domota" can or should be substituted for this truth.

I know that you may be right that Docs tyranny is directly related to
his theology for it carries an authority and can be misrepresented and
that docs version of legalism may represent the pinnacle of all that
organized religion can become, a substitution.

I just want you to know that i understand where your comming from (at
least i think i do)

surfkrow

Nov 7, 2010, 8:45:57 AM11/7/10
> monkey.- Hide quoted text -

p.s.
j.O'neal a real hero. said "they'll finish the Job" if memorie serves
he saved alot of people before his death...

surfkrow

Nov 7, 2010, 9:09:31 AM11/7/10
> least i think i do)- Hide quoted text -

sk
there is a flip side to all that though grace and peace/faith/
worship/Lord

there will come a time nigh its at the door. where all a believer
will have once drivin underground is their courage and inclination for
christs sake. A very personal thing. But that time is not just yet
and there is a protocol (my opinion) Scott theology serves as a feild
map for christian martyrdom the scott experience serves as a warning
against tyranical vanity

surfkrow

Nov 7, 2010, 9:19:28 AM11/7/10
> against tyranical vanity- Hide quoted text -

sk
off topic
just for shits and giggles did anybody ever see robin williams
impersonation of the doc? i never did and cant find the clip. was
it funny ? Did doc get mad or egotisticly flattered?

Weatherman

Nov 8, 2010, 9:54:38 AM11/8/10

WM- I am not really not saying this but can understand why you would
understand it as such. If anyone feels they must obey, tithe ect to
anyone well thats a personal thing. I am saying that there are many
out there like the priests at Bethel that work amoung the mixture of
idols and the spiritual implications of the historic tings of God.
Many are being sucked into this idea. Like say a good minister buying
air time between two clowns thinking what? That he is like salt to
season?

> I know that you may be right that Docs tyranny is directly related to
> his theology for it carries an authority and can be misrepresented and
> that docs version of legalism may represent the pinnacle of all that
> organized religion can become, a substitution.

WM-Gene just left a heck of a lot out. He liked to talk about Jacob
well ok. And God was with Jacob. But Jacobs wife packed idols around
from the time of their nativity save for once when they were buried
under an oak and were later dug up. This came back to bite them in the
fullest measure years later. They brought their idols with them up out
of Egypt and they "doted on her lovers" from the North untill they
were overcome by it. "For thus saith the Lord GOD; I will bring up a
company upon them, and will give them to be removed and spoiled."

> I just want you to know that i understand where your comming from (at

> least i think i do)- Hide quoted text -

rpbc

Nov 8, 2010, 12:57:50 PM11/8/10

rpbc:
'... Gene Scott left a heck of a lot out...'

Isn't that the business end of the Bible saying '... not for private
interpretation...' ..... something Scott did on a regular basis, and
often, though less as time went on... warned against it.... at least
warning others against it least it be arrows at him.

w_bane

Nov 8, 2010, 2:07:16 PM11/8/10
> warning others against it least it be arrows at him.- Hide quoted text -

<warned against it.... at least
> warning others against it least it be arrows at him.- Hide quoted text -

think doc always felt he was divinely inspired, it was "they" who's
interpretation was less then accurate..

It is all about ownership of the word,
like that Australian guy Rupert Murdoch that owns fox news, and the
rights to the bible, except for the king James version and another
one...its a strange thing..

rpbc

Nov 8, 2010, 6:38:58 PM11/8/10

> > rpbc:
> > '... Gene Scott left a heck of a lot out...'
>
> > Isn't that the business end of the Bible saying '... not for private
> > interpretation...' ..... something Scott did on a regular basis, and
> > often, though less as time went on... warned against it.... at least
> > warning others against it least it be arrows at him.- Hide quoted text -

Bane:

> <warned against it.... at least
>
> > warning others against it least it be arrows at him.- Hide quoted text -
>
> think doc always felt he was divinely inspired, it was "they" who's
> interpretation was less then accurate..
>
> It is all about ownership of the word,
> like that Australian guy Rupert Murdoch that owns fox news, and the
> rights to the bible, except for the king James version and another

> one...its a strange thing..- Hide quoted text -

rpbc:
Ownership of the word... that about sums it up.... giving it one's own
meaning is about as private as it gets.