DREAM: Paul Crouch Jr. Dies in Accident.

studio

Jan 24, 2010, 2:41:44 PM1/24/10
Last week I spent some time in San Diego
and about the middle of the week, I woke
up about 1:30 am with this dream in my mind:

"He didn't survive the accident." declared
Paul Crouch Sr. as he addressed people
on TV. Then Paul senior looking desperate
and with intent, started to suffocate me
with a pillow.........for a split second, I became
Paul Jr in the dream and was traumatized by
this "dad" figure, putting myself in Jr's shoes
for a glimpse.........

I fought him off, Paul senior that is (pretty easily)
and mourned the death of Pauly Jr
for a second or two until reality set in. I woke up.

note:

I don't know what to make of it.
I don't usually dream of TV execs
or Pulpit Pimps, unless they have
sordid pasts of rollerskating in
bikinis or dancing in miniskirts. (tee hee)

Who can interpret this disturbing dream?

oro...@concentric.net

Jan 24, 2010, 3:02:04 PM1/24/10
On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 11:41:44 -0800 (PST),
studio <studi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "He didn't survive the accident." declared
> Paul Crouch Sr. as he addressed people
> on TV. Then Paul senior looking desperate
> and with intent, started to suffocate me
> with a pillow.........for a split second, I became
> Paul Jr in the dream and was traumatized by
> this "dad" figure, putting myself in Jr's shoes
> for a glimpse.........
>
> I fought him off, Paul senior that is (pretty easily)
> and mourned the death of Pauly Jr
> for a second or two until reality set in. I woke up.
>
> Who can interpret this disturbing dream?

Although it was an accident, you feel that you have committed
a terrible sin, and need The Father to punish you, utilizing, as
the Instrument of your Punishment, the pillow on which a man
rests his head when he sleeps or engages in love.

You feel a great deal of sorrow about what you did, and feel
very sorry about your needing--and suffering--your punishment
for your sin, and I think the reason you selected these two figures
to represent the drama of your dream is that the sin which is troubling
you has to do with professing religious beliefs which you do not really
hold.

In other words, the sin which underlies this nightmare has something
to do with hypocrisy in yourself which you wish to punish.

Dreams like this often contain what psychiatrists call "day residue,"
which is an unfulfilled want or urge in the preceding day. Perhaps
you can remember something in the preceding day that had to do with
smothering. Not knowing you, I cannot guess at such things, but I was
thinking that nearly everybody has heard frightening news stories about
the earthquake in Haiti, and seen disturbing images of people dying,
smothered under rubble...and perhaps, subconsciously, you were thinking
that YOU deserved to be smothered for some sin more than some of the
people in Haiti deserved to be smothered--and so, in your dream, you
corrected the deficiency, and entered into Paul, Jr., to suffer smothering
at the hands of an authorative figure--his father.

Waking up from such a dream, you should simply tell God that you're sorry
for what you did, promise Him to try to be a better person for the future,
and get up, wash your face and hands, and get back into bed, refreshed, to
think about Ian's loving music and banish the wicked and unhappy thoughts,
so that you have pleasant dreams, instead.

I hope your dreams will be happier ones, next week.

Chaz Lambrusco

Jan 24, 2010, 3:36:45 PM1/24/10

My interpretation is that you had TBN on in your hotel room, and you fell
asleep with it on.

studio

Jan 24, 2010, 3:44:29 PM1/24/10
On Jan 24, 12:02 pm, oros...@concentric.net wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 11:41:44 -0800 (PST),

.
.
.
studio wrote:

Actually, I got up and took a piss, then went back to sleep.

So your Joseph like dream meaning was a mule fart in the dust.
I did talk about TBN and pulpit pimps that day at work and like you
said
the day residue was probably a factor in that.

Paul senior seems very disturbing, disturbed in my dream.
More concerned about my presence than about the death of his son.
Like, an evil just below the surface.

I have written to Paul Jr here on AFGS about how I view his
entanglement with the TBN crowd and how he lives under the
umbrella of mom and dad, and how that can be a very confusing
place to be in. If his lifestyle is a 180 degree example of Christian
values that are frowned upon by his TV personna, that is something
one would expect from it. No doubt Pauly Jr is trying to find some
balance
between being a normal guy and being his TV personna that was
forced on him since birth.

The mourning of Pauly Jr was just that,
another brother I never got to meet.

rpbc

Jan 24, 2010, 3:49:16 PM1/24/10
On Jan 24, 12:02 pm, oros...@concentric.net wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 11:41:44 -0800 (PST),

rpbc:
That's sweet Oros, you'd make a nice therapist. I see another
possibility. God inspired the dream or Studio dreamed it on his own
for the telling to open conversation about the Crouchs, Melissa, and
television preachers in general on afgs, where posting has been
uncharacteristically slow this week. On the other hand, it could be
that Paul Sr. represents the LAUC congregation of true believers, Gene
Scott's legacy is represented by Paul Jr. whose death is likened to
Melissa's influence on Scott. Studio represents the voice of long
standing experience at planet Scott as objective observer whose
thought input must be killed to alleviate cognitive dissonance among
the believers since reconcilation of Melissa's ambitions with Scott's
tortured life's struggle with the Word is impossible. Throwing off
Paul Sr. attempting to sufficate a breathe of fresh air represents
victory over spiritual bondage established by Scott, used by Melissa.

oro...@concentric.net

Jan 25, 2010, 11:06:58 AM1/25/10
On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 12:49:16 -0800 (PST), rpbc <b_...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> That's sweet Oros, you'd make a nice therapist.

Probably not. I don't think I have enough patience (no pun on "patients"
intended!).

> God inspired the dream

I'm not so sure about that. I think the dreams that are God-inspired tend
to have very, very minimal plots, very little drama, and are so mild and
bland that we tend to ignore them and take no note of them. For example, a
typical God-inspired dream might be recounted as follows:

"I was walking along in the park, on a pleasant afternoon; it was
not too warm; I saw some children playing a game I did not know;
and then, suddenly, I came upon a very beautiful bird, pecking at
a piece of fruit which must have fallen out of somebody's paper-bag
lunch. The bird saw me, but was not afraid of me, and did not fly
away, so I sat down on a bench, and began eating a sandwich out of
my own paper-bag lunch. It was peaceful and pleasant, and the bird
and I ate together."

One wakes up from such God-inspired dreams feeling content and sorry that
the pleasant moment is over.

> Studio dreamed it on his own
> for the telling to open conversation about the Crouchs, Melissa, and
> television preachers in general on afgs

Unfortunately, I know almost nothing about this Paul Crouch Sr. and
Paul Crouch Jr. that you fellows often speak of in connection with
Planet Scott--I've never heard or seen them perform, and I certainly have
no opionion or idea about any ideological tensions between the various
schools of criminals. I'm sure that hampers me in my attempt to interpret
Mr. Studio's dream.

"Day-residue" typically involves an unfulfilled WANT.

Once, a clinical psychologist friend told me a dream she had, in which
a fresh salad figured. After she told me the dream, I reminded her of
an incident the day before which she had completely forgotten: we had
had a large lunch at a diner, where she had misunderstood that the lunch
menu we ordered included a cup of soup OR a plate of salad, but not BOTH
a cup of soup AND a plate of salad, as she had expected. She had asked
the waitress for her salad, and was told that she was not going to receive
it because she already had a cup of soup, and since she wasn't SO determined
to have a few lettuce leaves and a quarter of a tomato, that she was
prepared to pay extra for it, we let it pass.

My psychologist friend had ENTIRELY forgotten about it; but the thwarted
wish to have a crisp salad lingered in her mind until it was resolved in
her dream.

I remember this, because I think it was on that occasion that she explained
the technical term "day-residue" to me--and I know she used it as an example
in her classes, thereafter.

Without the ability to interview Mr. Studio about his dream and about his
wishes and urges, it is difficult to interpret his dream. Obviously, it is
a dream full of anger--we see that not only in the murder which is so central
in the dream, but also in the angry way he uses scatological imagery in his
response to the attempts to interpret it:

"I got up and took a piss . . . your Joseph-like dream-meaning

was a mule fart in the dust."

> Throwing off Paul Sr. attempting to sufficate a breathe of fresh air

> represents victory over spiritual bondage established by Scott, used
> by Melissa.

I think I may have misinterpreted the ending of the dream: I re-read
it, and realize that, as Mr. Studio told it, it has a rather ambiguous
ending:

"I fought him off, Paul senior that is (pretty easily)
and mourned the death of Pauly Jr
for a second or two until reality set in. I woke up."

I was overlooking that in addition to the successful smothering-murder,
the killer-father had been "fought off" (probably an expression of my
own tendency to deny my aggressive impulses that I overlooked this).

If we were all face-to-face, I think I would ask Mr. Studio to speak more
of how he felt about the two Pauls, and what it was like to mourn the
death of Pauly Jr., and how he fought off Paul Sr.

Anyway, all this is a good reason to remember to focus on good things
and prayer when falling asleep. Here in Connecticut, on nights when they
broadcast her "informercial," and on those nights when her "infomercial"
begins with the Unband singing, I can fall asleep after seeing Ian's lovely
face and hearing his voice raised in songs of worship, but I'm sure that
you can all close your eyes and hear and see Ian in your minds as you fall
asleep.

rpbc

Jan 25, 2010, 1:21:12 PM1/25/10

rpbc:
Yes.... it's the last line, the one you identify as ambiguous... it's
that line that holds the key to understanding of the dream. "I

fought him off, Paul senior that is (pretty easily) and mourned the

death of Pauly Jr. for a second or two until reality set in. I woke
up." See the 'for a second or two until reality set in',.......
Pauly Jr. representing Scott's legacy, it unfolds the beginning of the
dream much as the New Testament unfolds the Old. Perhaps it would be
better if you had greater knowledge of the players involved.

Falling asleep I had someone else on my mind than Ian.

Gypsie

Jan 26, 2010, 7:23:00 AM1/26/10

gypsie: studio, sounds like a good start to me.

Weatherman

Jan 28, 2010, 7:03:34 PM1/28/10

WM-You need Freud. He tried to... "suffocate me
with a pillow".....LMAO. Had you said that he tried to shoot you..well
but a pillow?

By the way your boy Salinger passed on today.

studio

Jan 28, 2010, 7:27:05 PM1/28/10
On Jan 28, 4:03 pm, Weatherman <the.sizeofah...@yahoo.com> wrote:
?

> WM-You need Freud. He tried to... "suffocate me
> with a pillow".....LMAO. Had you said that he tried to shoot you..well
> but a pillow?
>
> By the way your boy Salinger passed on today.- Hide quoted text -

.studio:

Really, I thought he died long ago!

Well, I really wasn't looking for any analysis of myself,
rather I was looking for analysis of my dream.

Weatherman

Jan 28, 2010, 7:36:59 PM1/28/10

WM-Do you know Sr or Jr at all or are you know by them for any reasons
outside of your skills?

studio

Jan 29, 2010, 12:15:24 AM1/29/10
> outside of your skills?- Hide quoted text -

No to all of the above.
Although I have worked at the old TBN station way back when,
mostly when Benny Hinn would roll into town and someone
hired a few stagehands to set up the event.

Did I ever tell you that Benny Hinn's sound guy Danny was a Mormon?
LMAO !!

w_bane

Jan 29, 2010, 3:13:53 AM1/29/10

Let me take a crack at it. I'm good at this sort a thing.
I think Paul Crouch Sr represents Gene Scott
and Paul crouch Jr represents you.
The accident is your disassociation with L.A.C.U
and his hands around your throat is what you fear might happen in the
after life but you threw Daddy Gene off easy cause you realized he is
dead
Dreams are like the bowels of the mind, they flush thoughts,
calculations, memories. reactions mundane processing etc and every
once in a while you get a meaningful or spiritual
or a just plain fun dream.

This might of had something to do with your dream Ha!

> Matt2442:
> I don't get this part. What in all of this would make his dad think
> that Doc might be trying to kill his son? Even if he did think that,
> how did he suppose Doc was trying to kill him? He wasn't even there
> except on the TV set. That's pretty weird.

Weatherman

Jan 29, 2010, 7:53:14 AM1/29/10
> LMAO !!- Hide quoted text -

WM-Wow. Knowing Mormons that is odd considering the big deal they make
out of what they call priestcraft. The guy must be backsliden. Like a
baptist in the honky tonk.

studio

Jan 29, 2010, 3:37:06 PM1/29/10
> baptist in the honky tonk.- Hide quoted text -

Funny, this morning Dorothy Lucey was interviewing
Mary J. Blige and she brought up that term, backsliden.
Mary J. cocked her head and looked at Dorothy and
told her not to chastise herself or anyone else with
that term. That we are all human, and we all do human
things that we are not proud of, but we pick ourselves up,
ask for forgiveness and wisdom, then move on with our lives.

It seemed Dorothy Lucey was perplexed knowing that Mary J.
has a high celebrity focus and is a Christian but she didn't fit in
any box that Dorothy tried to pin on her/ herself.

H8N S8N

Jan 29, 2010, 3:49:36 PM1/29/10

Weatherman

Jan 29, 2010, 4:35:28 PM1/29/10
> any box that Dorothy tried to pin on her/ herself.- Hide quoted text -

WM-Yea, I miss the old honky tonk days. Cant afford it. Gene told
somebody once durring live time that they were a happier and more easy
going person when they were a drunk i.e. now they were a strait
asshole. The comedy never ends.

Weatherman

Jan 31, 2010, 9:33:37 AM1/31/10
> any box that Dorothy tried to pin on her/ herself.- Hide quoted text -

WM-Well christain celebrities or celebrity that are christain are and
have been big. They give the thing some validation. They are publicaly
presentable as well their celebrity covers thier flaws, superheros
that they are, bridging the gap. I mean hell Paula White, a christain
celebrity got the green light from Trump. Haggard was on King the
other nite doing the rehab circuit. Its all a very nice cleaned up
ship with ex cocksuckers and prono stars. Ah yes just folks in
transition in the edd and flow of life. Aaahhhh deep breath. Let the
sun shine, let the sun shine in, the sun shine in!

More celebrites in transition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWBGlnE9b88

Heres another christain celeb in transition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWBGlnE9b88