picture perfect seduction / club confidential ft BARBIE BRIDGES

mangina

May 16, 2010, 11:11:18 PM5/16/10
I'm selling an original copy of "the picture perfect seduction" and a
signed copy of club confidential magazine
both featuring BARBIE BRIDGE. The video is in the original cover and
case. e-mail me if your would like to see
a photo of either item!

mangina

May 16, 2010, 11:20:18 PM5/16/10

sorry that is both featuring BARBIE BRIDGES

key words: pastor scott, pastor melissa scott, dr gene scott, melissa
pastore, Massachusetts, jane-velez mitchell, marie claire, bbe,
vertical smile, sasha vinnie, sasha vinni, barbi bridges, canada,
italy, miss nude cam am, the los angeles university cathedral, god,
jesus, tbn

rpbc

May 17, 2010, 12:32:34 AM5/17/10

rpbc:
Maybe Melissa would like to get it off the market. She might buy it,
she's in affect bought up most of the rest of them. The Club sounds
interesting. The video is getting to be old stuff, everybody has seen
it... it promises that all hell will break lose. For those who don't
know, that is the promise on the cover. I don't know why anyone
would want to own a copy though, hell's not what it's cracked up to be
if that's the example of it breaking out. Two naked woman doing all
kinds of things to each other, one keeps saying... you're so hot, let
me oil you up. Very boring.

Message has been deleted

geraldkrug

May 17, 2010, 2:07:04 AM5/17/10
Did you want to sell me a bridge or bridges?
Message has been deleted

rpbc

May 17, 2010, 2:56:14 AM5/17/10
On May 16, 9:45 pm, napa <starr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> What do you mean by "everyone" has seen it? The world or the afgs
> inner circle?- Hide quoted text -

rpbc:
As with planet scott..... we here at afgs see the inner circle as the
world so between the one or the other you presented the answer is...
both. From the inner circle it always looks that way, that's the way
it works at planet scott and that's the way it works at afgs for
planet scott. The IN CROWD..... THOSE IN THE KNOW...... yes, it's
available for certain individuals who've earned their merit... and
don't ask, just wait for the signal, you'll know it if you see it but
never, never ask. Asking would be presumptuous.... the way to respond
if you see the signal is pretend you don't know what's up while being
very cooperative and willing to do whatever.... shovel horse shit or
sit in at the control booth. A cooperative attitude is the only
reaction you can convey and when you're shown into the room act
reverent while being completely surprised and unsuspecting at what
you're viewing. Then, maybe, after a time, you'll be part of the
world and you can stay too as long as you have no more surprises... at
that point you'll be in the know.

Oh... by the way, we never had this conversation.

Message has been deleted

rpbc

May 17, 2010, 2:59:24 AM5/17/10
On May 16, 11:58 pm, napa <starr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Oh... by the way, we never had this conversation.- Hide quoted text -

> What conversation?- Hide quoted text -

rpbc:
You're learnin'.

matt2442

May 17, 2010, 2:08:24 PM5/17/10
On May 16, 9:45 pm, napa <starr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> What do you mean by "everyone" has seen it? The world or the afgs
> inner circle?

Matt2442:
There is no AFGS "inner circle."

Message has been deleted

rpbc

May 17, 2010, 2:24:44 PM5/17/10

rbpc:
Oh yes, for scotties there is, it's the way they see the world. The
pictures the thing. Nice coverwork though Matt... there really is no
afgs inner circle. Why, even Melissa could attend the next afgs
banquet... but, of course, she won't hear about it till it's over.
Remember, loose lips sink ships. There is no afgs inner circle unless
you're a true believing scottie and for them anything is possible
except the obvious.

Message has been deleted

geraldkrug

May 17, 2010, 3:11:43 PM5/17/10
What oil?

vse...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2014, 4:03:37 AM10/2/14
How much... and here's my email... vse...@gmail.com

rpbc

Oct 2, 2014, 1:39:08 PM10/2/14
On Thursday, October 2, 2014 1:03:37 AM UTC-7, vse...@gmail.com wrote:
> How much... and here's my email... vse...@gmail.com

rpbc: Do you want an original of Picture Perfect Seduction or simply a copy? Copies of the movie are plentiful. They are around. Even I have one.... DVD from the VHS.

cowman

Oct 2, 2014, 2:50:30 PM10/2/14
if U want perfect picture this is much better copy and apsolutly free..
for 10 minutes your pet parrot was transformed in Mel Gibson.

Download Adobe Photoshop 2014
http://adobe-photoshop.en.softonic.com/download
Adobe Photoshop 2014 free download, 100% safe and virus free download from Softonic. Adobe Photoshop 2014 free download, download Adobe Photoshop ...

geraldkrug

Oct 2, 2014, 9:57:02 PM10/2/14
If you had a copy you could spell bridges

Its Michelle Verran

rpbc

Oct 4, 2014, 2:15:09 AM10/4/14
On Thursday, October 2, 2014 6:57:02 PM UTC-7, geraldkrug wrote:
> If you had a copy you could spell bridges
>

> Its Michelle Verran

rpbc: Yeah. You and cowman... would you bet your dick head on it not being her? Either one of you... provide a mailing address of any kind.. P.O. box, anything if you feel the need to buffer yourself and I'll see that you get a copy. It won't come from me.. I wouldn't send something like it through the mail... but I know a source and I'll have one sent to you, for free. Doubt me!... Cowman, make ridiculous assertions about Photo Shop when it's a full length video... and, Gerald, as ridiculous as ignorance gets to suggest it's misidentification using a stupid insult. Provide the address.. you'll see... right down to the voice and the snake bracelet. As an aside, I can't imagine what fantasy either of you must to working not to admit the obvious. Provide the address or shut up about it.

geraldkrug

Oct 4, 2014, 7:31:34 AM10/4/14
Gerald kerug Po box 5552 Sherman oaks, California 91413-5552

geraldkrug

Oct 4, 2014, 7:33:18 AM10/4/14
Seal it with a kiss and do not tempt the lord thy God...

geraldkrug

Oct 4, 2014, 4:39:12 PM10/4/14
THE CARS -
"Blue Tip"

You believe in anything
They tell you how to think
The simpletons all circle
In the raging roller rink

I'm trading in the alley
I'm booking up a storm
Forget about reality
Cause nothing is the norm
Yeah yeah

So what can you do
You say
They owe me a few yeah
Blue tip of your cue yeah

You got that look on your face
You'd like to be in the race
You cannot hide your disgrace
You leave without a trace

All set to weary your heartland
Black and white tv
Stroking all the gunheads
Into the ninth degree

You here the screamers coming
They clamour in disguise
You think that you'd be running
To the other side
Yeah yeah

So what can you do
You say
They owe me a few yeah
Blue tip of your cue yeah

You got that look on your face
You'd like to be in the race
You cannot hide your disgrace
Can't fill an empty space

(Ahh)
You stupify the thinkers
(Ahh)
You're hugging all the flakes
(Ahh)
And all the things you think are true
(Ahh)
Only mystify the fakes

Well keep your hat on backwards
And keep your lips tucked in
The world is full of quackers
And belly button rings

I know you'd like to be immune
To the things they say
You're hung up on your heroes
And upon the beast you pray
Yeah hey

What can you do
You say
Well they owe me a few yeah
Blue (blue) tip of your cue yeah

You got that look on your face
You'd like to be in the race
You cannot hide your disgrace
You leave without a trace

You got that look on your face
You'd like to be in the race
You cannot hide your disgrace
You leave a bitter taste

cowman

Oct 4, 2014, 11:31:17 PM10/4/14
republican symphony
damn your eyes

geraldkrug

Oct 5, 2014, 10:32:09 AM10/5/14
The oldest man can still be ignorant. God sure hates him.

rpbc

Oct 5, 2014, 3:05:25 PM10/5/14
On Saturday, October 4, 2014 4:33:18 AM UTC-7, geraldkrug wrote:
> Seal it with a kiss and do not tempt the lord thy God...

rpbc: No... you can put your lips on it. After some thought by the source it was decided why not. Watch the P. O. By the way... it's bad porn... read corny, stupid, vapid. After some thought by the source it was decided why not.

CM... no drop off point? Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil...just another monkey in it's tree.

geraldkrug

Oct 5, 2014, 9:08:59 PM10/5/14
Thanks it should be on coast to coast am sine they are here in Sherman oaks.

geraldkrug

Oct 6, 2014, 3:34:52 PM10/6/14
JEWEL -
"Intuition"

I'm just a simple girl
In a high tech digital world
I really try to understand
All the powers that rule this land
They say Miss J's big butt is boss
Kate Moss can't find a job
In a world of post modern fad
What was good now is bad

It's not hard to understand
Just follow this simple plan

Follow your heart
Your intuition
It will lead you in the right direction
Let go of your mind
Your Intuition
It's easy to find
Just follow your heart baby

You look at me
but you're not quite sure
Am I it or could you get more?
You learn cool from magazines
You learn love from Charlie Sheen

If you want me let me know
I promise I won't say no

[CHORUS REPEAT]

You got something that you want me to sell
Sell your sin. Just cash in.
You got something that you want me to tell
You'll love me. Wait and see.

If you want me
Don't play games
I promise
it won't be in vain
Uh-uh-uh

[CHORUS]

geraldkrug

Oct 6, 2014, 4:01:05 PM10/6/14
JOHN LENNON -
"Intuition"

My intentions are good, I use my intuition
It takes me for a ride
But I never understood other people's superstition
It seemed like suicide
And as I play the game of life
I try to make it better each and every day
And when I struggle in the night
The magic of the music seems to light the way
Intuition takes me there
Intuition takes me everywhere

Well my instincts are fine
I had to learn to use them in order to survive
And time after time confirmed an old suspicion
It's good to be alive
And when I'm deep down and out and lose communication
With nothing left to say
It's then I realize it's only a condition
Of seeing things that way
Intuition takes me there
Intuition takes me everywhere

cathyd...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2014, 1:53:06 PM10/8/14
On Saturday, October 4, 2014 4:33:18 AM UTC-7, geraldkrug wrote:
> Seal it with a kiss and do not tempt the lord thy God...

I hope you get the vid with all the juicy action covered up. The proof only.
No guilt of tempting a common brother, the lord rebuke you pervert.

You Moron PMSis husbend produced porn, where there is smoke there is fire.
She can deny deny deny like she has been taught by her father.
Her father is a rat.

geraldkrug

Oct 9, 2014, 12:43:11 PM10/9/14
I think PMS is a creation of her evil mother

rpbc

Oct 12, 2014, 4:59:30 PM10/12/14
On Sunday, October 5, 2014 6:08:59 PM UTC-7, geraldkrug wrote:
> Thanks it should be on coast to coast am sine they are here in Sherman oaks.

rpbc:
Hasn't mailed yet I'm told. This week. Apparently there was a lot of dust and a busy schedule. By the way... watched the opening today... she's aging fast, getting a horse face, remember her younger look when new at the planet.. the snake bracelet and the voice are timeless, alive in planet achieves. Hanging on to that Breckish porn hair though... you can take the girl out of the porn but you can't take the porn out of the girl, evidence the continuing lying about it.. foolish misuse of one of her greatest potential assets for giving a life saving conversion testimony to an audience of itching ears. Stupid and destructive squandering of one's personal resources.

Hey... Coast to Coast still has some standards, don't they...

geraldkrug

Oct 12, 2014, 5:05:48 PM10/12/14
I got on coast to coast and spoke of the "Big Bounce"

I can create a topic to work porn in with illuminati.

rpbc

Oct 12, 2014, 5:10:36 PM10/12/14
On Sunday, October 12, 2014 2:05:48 PM UTC-7, geraldkrug wrote:
> I got on coast to coast and spoke of the "Big Bounce"
>

> I can create a topic to work porn in with illuminati.

rpbc:
Well.... that field is rich. Any direction you take it is a topic.

geraldkrug

Oct 12, 2014, 5:12:59 PM10/12/14
Yup

geraldkrug

Oct 12, 2014, 5:23:47 PM10/12/14
PMS needs to be real to illumine ME

rpbc

Oct 15, 2014, 10:33:03 PM10/15/14
rpbc:
'... all the juicy action covered up' I hear ya Cathy but do realize the editing required... my goodness, you've have to study and review the thing in the video editor. I don't think I could take it... and it's not temptation I'm talking about.

Here... this car. Amazing... an engineering Phd from Stanford relieving boredom. This is the way Scott wanted everyone to view his 'pencil' and it's performance.

http://www.ronpatrickstuff.com/

WAB?!?!

Oct 19, 2014, 9:39:26 PM10/19/14
This signal spoken of sounds like something I'm not looking for. However, I might be willing to shovel shit, I've become quite proficient at this task in recent years.

Kruppt

Oct 20, 2014, 11:05:59 AM10/20/14
On 2014-10-16, rpbc <b_...@hotmail.com> wrote:
<snip for brevity>
> Here... this car. Amazing... an engineering Phd
> from Stanford relieving boredom. This is the way
> Scott wanted everyone to view his 'pencil'
> and it's performance.
>
> http://www.ronpatrickstuff.com/

LMFAO!!
1350 HP in a VW.
Wonder what speed he has actually pushed it to.
Seriously ...going to install them
JFS jet engines on his wifes scooter.
That would be a ride on the scary side.
At least this engineer puts his ideas into
real action, other than metal masterbation
of the Doc relm of "faithing". Pauline Institue,
Doc interliner bible and other projects never
brought to fruition. With god's help you can do all things.
Lear jet with failing backup engines to
get the word out around the world. (great scott thrift)
The Lear did get him to those horse shows
on time. Stanford Excellence, breeding show horses.
The man of taste and fortune cracking open them
$500 bottles of wine. He did provide for stud
services though. He sure showed them elites
how he could exceed them in all. Par excellence.
Middle wave frequency 1610 would bounce around
the world like shortwave frequencies,
You would hear him proclaiming horses out
of your teapot, toaster, coffee maker or
the fillings in your teeth,
....from somewhere around the world.
Maybe he thought radio waves bend and
follow the curvature of the earth,
bending to gravitational earth forces.
I do not think he mentioned having a minor in physics,
so I might have to cut him some slack there.
1610...It's always good to remember the
big pencil Stanford PHD with warm rememberance.
"I don't think I'm right...I know I'm right."
Right he was, if you faithed,
..keeping the ole man's arms up
..and kept drinking the domata koolaid.
Hell ..if he were still around, I think he would
feel right at home in the company of Ozamha.
After all he sure had a lot in common with the
likes of Willie Brown, Jesse Jackson, Richard Allatoire,
and other men of renowned. Turned a Goth theatre into
a gem. Maybe I was in Gotham city, I don't know.
The teaching was the thing.
$777 car shortwave radios, or was that $555.
I still have my *The Word* bible I bought for $77
after all ..it's GODS number and it does have a leather
cover. To bad they were not sold in the pink.
Halloween is coming up,
maybe I will go out to a party this year dressed
up as The Domata, or perhaps The Domatress.
You just have to keep that respect for god ordained
leadership in action. On the topic of pencils
wasn't there a /pencil/ marbled into the walls of
the cathederal. Oh well, a memory thats fading away in
the rear view mirror, but every once in a while
it is good for a laugh. Anything related on a serious
note is best removed to other venues. Like tithing...
generously you received....generously give.
If you feel the spirit move you...get a armchair
from the dump and a video camera....go out on point....
spread the word.
After all ..I'm on the battlefield for my lord.
Do remember where whence you came
...bloodlines and all.

Kruppt

--
6
o^/^o
6\*`'.\|/.'`*/6
\\\\\\|//////
{><><0><><}
}}} _ _ {{{
}}}} 6 6 {{{
{{{{{ ^ }}}}}
{{{{{{\ -=- /}}}}}}
{{{{{{{;.___.;}}}}}}}
{{{{{{{) U (}}}}}}}
(.|.)
).(
( v )
\|/
The Pictures the Thang

turtle_...@yahoo.com

Jan 26, 2015, 5:45:17 PM1/26/15
On Monday, May 17, 2010 at 2:24:44 PM UTC-4, rpbc wrote:
> On May 17, 11:08 am, matt2442 <matt2...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > On May 16, 9:45 pm, napa <starr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >

> > > What do you mean by "everyone" has seen it? The world or the afgs
> > > inner circle?
> >
> > Matt2442:
> > There is no AFGS "inner circle."
>
> rbpc:
> Oh yes, for scotties there is, it's the way they see the world. The
> pictures the thing. Nice coverwork though Matt... there really is no
> afgs inner circle. Why, even Melissa could attend the next afgs
> banquet... but, of course, she won't hear about it till it's over.
> Remember, loose lips sink ships. There is no afgs inner circle unless
> you're a true believing scottie and for them anything is possible
> except the obvious.

You really don't know us King's Houses as well as you think you do when you say things like "for them anything is possible." No, we don't treat truth that carelessly... unlike many people in threads like these.

turtle_...@yahoo.com

Jan 26, 2015, 5:51:42 PM1/26/15
On Sunday, May 16, 2010 at 11:20:18 PM UTC-4, mangina wrote:
> On 17 Mai, 03:11, mangina <mangina2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'm selling an original copy of "the picture perfect seduction" and a
> > signed copy of club confidential magazine
> > both featuring BARBIE BRIDGE. The video is in the original cover and
> > case. e-mail me if your would like to see
> > a photo of either item!
>
> sorry that is both featuring BARBIE BRIDGES
>
> key words: pastor scott, pastor melissa scott, dr gene scott, melissa
> pastore, Massachusetts, jane-velez mitchell, marie claire, bbe,
> vertical smile, sasha vinnie, sasha vinni, barbi bridges, canada,
> italy, miss nude cam am, the los angeles university cathedral, god,
> jesus, tbn

I don't know from the video since I've never watched it, and no I'm not going to buy a copy of something that enemies of my pastor slaver over as supposed evidence of her indiscretions long before she found Christ, but I will say that I have examined pictures I traced down through this site a long time ago and found evidence of Photoshopping on those -- having at the time just taken a course in how to do it. So I know there are people out there making forgeries with my pastor's image on them. Can't get good water from a poisoned well! If your way of attacking is to forge images and spread them around, you have no case. Period!

turtle_...@yahoo.com

Jan 26, 2015, 5:56:22 PM1/26/15
She's aging fast? Getting a horse face? You better get your eyes checked, man, you're going blind!

geraldkrug

Jan 27, 2015, 12:02:40 AM1/27/15
Horse cock face.

I got the cartoon she tried to cunt block me about.

rpbc

Jan 27, 2015, 12:38:36 AM1/27/15
rpbc:
You need to read a little further. Don't know 'you' King's Houses.... so, what's your number? Bet mine has you beat by tens of thousands. How long you been there... bet my time is decades longer. How much face time do you have with Melissa or Scott... depending on your age, for Scott bet mine exceeds that of your best and longest friend.

The context for me saying 'for them anything is possible'... you're continuing proof of the truth of it. Engage here a while instead of strike and run like a flying monkey and you'll discover first hand why cults don't want members talking to outsiders.. especially former cult members who might know you better than you know yourself.

Yes... I also say that Gene Scott taught me more than anybody else, period. Let's dialogue a bit. God doesn't do stupid so what is there to fear.

geraldkrug

Jan 27, 2015, 2:32:52 PM1/27/15
Flying lesbian monkeys use their tails for dildoes

geraldkrug

Jan 27, 2015, 2:33:41 PM1/27/15
Furry goodness

Matt2442

Jan 27, 2015, 4:03:44 PM1/27/15
Matt2442:
I have little interest in her porn past. The issues I have addressed in here have to do with spiritual abuse, and that not so much with Pastor Melissa Scott as with her predecessor Dr. Gene Scott. There is that 'up against the wall" incident though. She was there for that one and I have to wonder if she still treats people that way.

geraldkrug

Jan 27, 2015, 8:44:29 PM1/27/15
She's up against the wall of her own voodoo, hat man in her room... what an insignificant game when your no good at it.

Carrie Poppy

Sep 20, 2016, 12:06:59 AM9/20/16
On Sunday, May 16, 2010 at 8:11:18 PM UTC-7, mangina wrote:
> I'm selling an original copy of "the picture perfect seduction" and a
> signed copy of club confidential magazine
> both featuring BARBIE BRIDGE. The video is in the original cover and
> case. e-mail me if your would like to see
> a photo of either item!

You still got it? I'll buy the video.

rpbc

Sep 20, 2016, 1:55:21 AM9/20/16
rpbc: Post an address of some kind.... a P.O. Someone here might send you a copy.

geraldkrug

Sep 20, 2016, 12:52:36 PM9/20/16
As you can see I posted MY P.O.Box
And I got the goods, I think I did, Im too anthrax alergic to look.

Car...@ohnopodcast.com

Sep 26, 2016, 3:26:04 PM9/26/16
On Sunday, May 16, 2010 at 8:11:18 PM UTC-7, mangina wrote:
> I'm selling an original copy of "the picture perfect seduction" and a
> signed copy of club confidential magazine
> both featuring BARBIE BRIDGE. The video is in the original cover and
> case. e-mail me if your would like to see
> a photo of either item!

If anyone wants to send it to me, I'm at:

Carrie Poppy
c/o Maximum Fun
2404 Wilshire Blvd. #9A
Los Angeles, CA