Paul Crouch Jr is fishing for a wife...

daryl...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2007, 11:25:06 AM12/15/07
This may explain why Paul Crouch Jr has been showing up in various
places with Pastor Scott.

Paul Crouch Jr.'s divorce from his wife Tawny was granted this year.
There is talk he has another significant other who will remain
nameless:

The Superior Court of California case number is 06D004503, Paul
Crouch, Jr. Petitioner and Tawny Crouch, Respondent. The original
filing date was May 18, 2006 and the category was dissolution
(divorce) with children. It appears to have been resolved by
uncontested dissolution (divorce) or default on May 13, 2007 (this
year). The motions below are in reverse order.

Case Summary
Case Number Title Filing Date Category Type
06D004503 CROUCH JR V CROUCH 05/18/2006 DISSO WITH CHILDREN DISSO WITH
CHILD

Participants
Results 1 - 4 of 4000000000000
No Name Type Assoc Start Date
1 PAUL F. CROUCH JR PETITIONER 05/18/2006
2 TAWNY C. CROUCH RESPONDENT 05/18/2006
3 DAVERT & LOE ATTORNEY FOR PLTF/PET 1 05/18/2006
5 PARSONS & PIETRO ATTORNEY FOR RESP/DEFT 2 07/07/2006

Hearings
Date Time Description Judge Dept

Register of Actions
Results 1 - 14 of 140000000000
Docket Code Filing Date Filing Party
DECL-DEF OR UNCONTESTED DISSO 05/31/2007 PAUL F. CROUCH JR
WAIVER OF FINAL DECLARATION OF DISCLOSURE 05/31/2007 PAUL F. CROUCH
JR
DECL-SERVICE OF FINAL DISCL 05/31/2007 PAUL F. CROUCH JR
APPEARANCE/STIP & WAIVERS 05/31/2007 PAUL F. CROUCH JR
NOTICE OF ENTRY OF JUDGMENT 05/31/2007 PAUL F. CROUCH JR
JUDGMENT 05/31/2007 PAUL F. CROUCH JR
DECL-SERVICE OF FINAL DISCL 07/07/2006 TAWNY C. CROUCH
DECLARATION-UNIFORM CUSTODY 07/07/2006 TAWNY C. CROUCH
RESPONSE-FAMILY LAW 07/07/2006 TAWNY C. CROUCH
PROOF OF SERVICE/SUMMONS 06/09/2006 PAUL F. CROUCH JR
NTC & ACKNOWLEDGMNT OF RECEIPT 06/09/2006 PAUL F. CROUCH JR
DECLARATION-UNIFORM CUSTODY 05/18/2006 PAUL F. CROUCH JR
SUMMONS- 30 DAY 05/18/2006 PAUL F. CROUCH JR
PETITION-DISSOLUTION 05/18/2006 PAUL F. CROUCH JR

http://phoenixpreacher.com/?p=2311

prettykitty

Dec 15, 2007, 11:48:06 AM12/15/07
Looks like he has big plans for the future of gawd tv.

http://www.philcooke.com/paulcrouch

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutpeople.com/group/alt.fan.gene-scott/
More information at http://www.talkaboutpeople.com/faq.html

damnthetorpedos

Dec 15, 2007, 12:59:41 PM12/15/07
Why would he want another wife to have to share
community property with? Besides, if he's bi or
gay, that would make life too complicated.

He ought to get a live in housekeeper, a hooker
and a female to move rich horny men to donate.

Sheesh, that's Pastor Melissa Scott with her
crew of house slaves.

rpbc

Dec 15, 2007, 1:06:49 PM12/15/07
PK wrote:
Looks like he has big plans for the future of gawd tv.

http://www.philcooke.com/paulcrouch

rpbc wrote:
Imagine Paul and missy in bed together.... kind of hurts doesn't it.
Reading the letter and comments from that site reinforces my feeling that
missy is going to make it big in the god business. The level of
discussion is not grade school level forty years ago and those posting
were concerned adults identifying themselves as Christians. The damage
has been done and what missy does on the platform is going to sound like
University level teaching about the things of gawd. There are good men
and women of faith out there but just like real journalists the media will
not be available to them. On the human landscape, if Jesse Jackson and Al
Sharpton can find success the world of Christianity is just as vulnerable
to sophisticated slavery.

rpbc

Dec 15, 2007, 1:21:56 PM12/15/07
DTT wrote:
Why would he want another wife to have to share
community property with? Besides, if he's bi or
gay, that would make life too complicated.

He ought to get a live in housekeeper, a hooker
and a female to move rich horny men to donate.

Sheesh, that's Pastor Melissa Scott with her
crew of house slaves.

rpbc wrote:
I ask myself that about people I know who have been married several times.
Maybe it's because they can afford it. Some kind of satisfaction being
chased. He probably does have a live in housekeeper and a list of
available women... maybe he needs a beard for the type of work he does. A
guy like that, maybe he's living some idiot fantasy of having a porn star
for a wife. Probably a combination of things. I'm going for the rich
combination of beard and porn star plus that combination will play well as
wife come to Christ from background of sin. Of course that's his take.
Her's is much different.

jamielee6619

Dec 15, 2007, 1:39:35 PM12/15/07
What Daryl hunny; did you miss this when it was posted 2 weeks ago?
Please try to keep up. Sheessss

prettykitty

Dec 15, 2007, 1:42:30 PM12/15/07
by "rpbc" <spicer_17@protected .com> Dec 15, 2007 at 12:06 PM

rpbc wrote:
Imagine Paul and missy in bed together.... kind of hurts doesn't it.
Reading the letter and comments from that site reinforces my feeling that
missy is going to make it big in the god business. The level of
discussion is not grade school level forty years ago and those posting
were concerned adults identifying themselves as Christians. The damage
has been done and what missy does on the platform is going to sound like
University level teaching about the things of gawd. There are good men
and women of faith out there but just like real journalists the media
will
not be available to them. On the human landscape, if Jesse Jackson and
Al
Sharpton can find success the world of Christianity is just as vulnerable
to sophisticated slavery.

pK wrote: Ya, that's what I was thinking too.

Message has been deleted

godisincotrol

Dec 15, 2007, 2:33:24 PM12/15/07
Paul Sr is not doing well and on the way out... he will take over the
empire when SR drops dead... Mathew crouch is currently on the outs w/
mom and dad... (he wasn't even on the praise-a-thon) he is to obsessed
with making movies which all have bombed except the Omega Code... and
dad Paul Sr is done funding movies that make no money.. all Paul Jr
wants is to run the empire... if PMS hooks up with Paul Jr she will be
the new JAN someone get out the PINK hair wash!!! lol
This is so shocking to me! I use to watch TBN for years on tv and I felt
like I knew these people. They were a regular part of my life.

I didn't work at the time and I was very niave also. Now to see this
older generation dying off and families splitting up is so... Just Like
Life.

I just never thought about them in years. And now reality slaps me in the
face. What I'm trying to say is although these people may or may not have
been honest preachers of God; I did learn alot from them and now those
days are gone.

It's just sad sometimes, the way things turn out.

__GIC

godisincotrol

Dec 15, 2007, 2:34:56 PM12/15/07
What is wrong with Paul Crouch Sr? What is his health issue?

I haven't heard a thing about him.

What About Buts?

Dec 15, 2007, 2:44:44 PM12/15/07
AGE.
Message has been deleted

godisincotrol

Dec 15, 2007, 3:15:44 PM12/15/07
Freddie wrote:

he was off the air for 6 months this summer not one sign of him.. he
came back for the praise-a-thon looked like death was only able to do
2 nights out of the 7... they say he fell and cracked a rib.. and he
has been healing... you dont look like he does when you crack a rib..

Freddie,

So there is a health issue only they are hush-hush about it for now?

What ever happened about his case on the Homosexual incident?

--GIC

What About Buts?

Dec 15, 2007, 3:37:07 PM12/15/07

> Freddie,
>
> So there is a health issue only they are hush-hush about it for now?
>
> What ever happened about his case on the Homosexual incident?
>
> --GIC
>
> --

Seed Money payoff.

godisincotrol

Dec 15, 2007, 3:44:39 PM12/15/07
What About Buts:

Yes, but does this mean Paul Crouch really is Homosexual?

What About Buts?

Dec 15, 2007, 4:02:14 PM12/15/07

That, or, the $400,000+ payoff was out of the "Christian-Kindness" in
the TBN family's heart for the Gay-Guy that made the alegations.

gypsi...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2007, 4:04:44 PM12/15/07
On Dec 15, 10:39 am, "jamielee6619" <jamielee6...@nospam.com> wrote:
> What Daryl hunny; did you miss this when it was posted 2 weeks ago?
> Please try to keep up. Sheessss
>
> --
> Message posted usinghttp://www.talkaboutpeople.com/group/alt.fan.gene-scott/
> More information athttp://www.talkaboutpeople.com/faq.html

jamielee, daryl cannot even keep is own posts straight when he posts
to praise daryl. How can you expect him to outside of the 'd's and
connect the dots at the same time?? PS hnis daddy runs a satanist
church dontcha know......... oooooh halloween time. lol

Message has been deleted

dear...@yahoo.com

Dec 15, 2007, 6:57:27 PM12/15/07

> rpbc wrote:
>
> Imagine Paul and missy in bed together.... kind of hurts doesn't it.

Reply: Paul fishing for a wife. That's funny. Paul & PMS?
Well, now I want to see his bait, it's only fair as I've seen PMS'
trap.

I hope he doesn't do like his father.....bait & switch.

matt2442

Dec 15, 2007, 7:29:28 PM12/15/07
On Dec 15, 10:56 am, Freddie <FredrickA...@gmail.com> wrote:
>... if PMS hooks up with Paul Jr she will be
> the new JAN someone get out the PINK hair wash!!! lol

Matt2442:
Wouldn't that be ironic, if the "heir" to all that Gene Scott left
behind wound up as the new Jan on TBN.
Really though, she will screw him over for everything he's got, just
like she did to Gene Scott.

damnthetorpedos

Dec 15, 2007, 10:34:40 PM12/15/07
Maybe Paul Srs ribs got cracked with
cancer like Doc Scott's.

I can't see Melissa or any of the rich
televangelists marrying again, especially
anyone with a brain and a bank account.
Even if desperate, they'll play footsies
but no sharesies for ones cut from that
spooze stained cloth!

Why? If you're sitting on a pile of cash
and power why merge your empire with anyone
else? The whole husband and wife thing is
only for the have nots and the young and
naive in that world.

Message has been deleted

Papillon

Dec 16, 2007, 1:21:13 AM12/16/07
On Dec 15, 11:44 am, "What About Buts?" <tallguy1...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> AGE.

Or AIDS.

rpbc

Dec 16, 2007, 1:30:59 AM12/16/07

godisincontrol wrote:
This is so shocking to me! I use to watch TBN for years on tv and I felt
like I knew these people. They were a regular part of my life.

I didn't work at the time and I was very niave also. Now to see this
older generation dying off and families splitting up is so... Just Like
Life.

I just never thought about them in years. And now reality slaps me in
the
face. What I'm trying to say is although these people may or may not
have
been honest preachers of God; I did learn alot from them and now those
days are gone.

It's just sad sometimes, the way things turn out.

__GIC

rpbc wrote:
Wow GIC, no offense but just speaking my mind me included.... but reading
you're post I felt what Emmett must wonder about how could intelligent
people ever get involved with Scott. He knows many are here at afgs and
they aren't stupid. I could never ever have followed TBN and the few
times I've watched have been embarrassing to think that represents
Christianity. You learned a lot from them..... What did you learn from
them....? I'm mystified and genuinely interested to know. Tell me in a
way that brings understanding of what it was TBN in fact had to do with
the reality of the Supernatural and how that is the ultimate source of
strength for individuals, families, and through them collectively as a
Nation. Kill God by removing Him from any nation and that nation will
fall to violence within and superior force without..... What was
ultimately Christian about TBN?........ take me there for a moment.

rpbc

Dec 16, 2007, 1:40:31 AM12/16/07

rpbc wrote:
I think so too Matt and she won't have to marry him to do it either.
He'll be the only one to ante up in her game. Poor guy... for a big lump
of meney well spent I could save him so much in the long run but I'm
afraid he wouldn't take my advice much less even listen to it.

godisincotrol

Dec 16, 2007, 1:53:32 AM12/16/07
Thanks Freddie for the up-date links on Crouch.

I read them and I am now caught-up.

GIC

godisincotrol

Dec 16, 2007, 2:04:51 AM12/16/07
I had watched TBN way back in the 80's. I was a new-born Christian.

I learned about the Holy Spirit and how to pray different types of prayers
for different situations.

Basically, I learned more in-depth about the spirit realm. I got the
Penecostal view and it was wonderful.

I learned about covenant with God and all that has to offer.

Before TBN, I only knew the Fundamental Basics of Christianity. But after
TBN, I had a fuller understanding of God.

Then came Gene Scott, and I got to learn all the promises of God. It was
a learning experience and I grew from it.

I don't regret any of it!

GIC

damnthetorpedos

Dec 16, 2007, 3:30:43 AM12/16/07
rpbc not to speak for godsincontrol, but I've watched
TBN occasionally and have learned from their
reinactment of biblical events and lessons.

While it's too sugar coated, or I should say
saccharin coated, for my preference most of the
time, the full choir is uplifting and some of those
who offer a prayer or preach the Word do teach
some lessons.

It's true if you just watch Gene Scott or Melissa,
not just in his flambuoyant stage, but when he's
doing a festival or service so distant from his
parishoners, it's weird. The Yes sir mentality,
reading praise messages only, blasting everyone
else while boasting to be a demi-god ....
is hard to believe anyone bought into.

rpbc

Dec 16, 2007, 2:19:33 PM12/16/07
GIC wrote:
I had watched TBN way back in the 80's. I was a new-born Christian.

I learned about the Holy Spirit and how to pray different types of
prayers
for different situations.

Basically, I learned more in-depth about the spirit realm. I got the
Penecostal view and it was wonderful.

I learned about covenant with God and all that has to offer.

Before TBN, I only knew the Fundamental Basics of Christianity. But
after
TBN, I had a fuller understanding of God.

Then came Gene Scott, and I got to learn all the promises of God. It was
a learning experience and I grew from it.

I don't regret any of it!

GIC

rpbc wrote:
Okay..... that is very foreign to any experience I've imagined I could
have watching Jan or Paul. Your words didn't take me there to a moment
you experienced as in-depth in the spiritual realm but that of course is
not easy to communicate, to make extant. You obviously had the experience
though and who's to deny it. Thank you for anwwering.

rpbc

Dec 16, 2007, 2:26:51 PM12/16/07
DTT wrote:rpbc not to speak for godsincontrol, but I've watched

TBN occasionally and have learned from their
reinactment of biblical events and lessons.

While it's too sugar coated, or I should say
saccharin coated, for my preference most of the
time, the full choir is uplifting and some of those
who offer a prayer or preach the Word do teach
some lessons.

It's true if you just watch Gene Scott or Melissa,
not just in his flambuoyant stage, but when he's
doing a festival or service so distant from his
parishoners, it's weird. The Yes sir mentality,
reading praise messages only, blasting everyone
else while boasting to be a demi-god ....
is hard to believe anyone bought into.

rpbc wrote:
Hmmmmm... I'll have to suspend some of this while other streams of thought
flow and see how what leachs out.

studio

Dec 16, 2007, 4:24:15 PM12/16/07
GIC, rpbc,WAB, Freddie,

So let me get this straight.

Gene Scott taught GIC the "promises" of God.
That would be, about 300 or so "promises"?

Those very same promises turned into a beating stick that Gene used to
threaten God by making HIM comply to what HE said.

I also believe that Gene used that very same promise verbage to get people
like me and you and GIC to see GS as one who knew the strategy
of leverage against God to perform what doc
wanted.

Scott reduced God down to the bellhop he once accused others of doing.

I have heard KHs use this tactic and say that it is the "correct" way to
pray, by claiming the promises.

It's just BS-GS formulation.

I don't think any of those promises were meant to be collected and
catagorized like some kind of I-Ching or a deck of flash cards.

Your thoughts?

Message has been deleted

damnthetorpedos

Dec 16, 2007, 7:03:00 PM12/16/07
That makes sense studio. Gene Scott's allure was
his way of convincing everyone he had an inside
lane to God. If you pleased Gene, he'd put in a good
word for you and share some special spiritual pearls
with you. If not . . . . . good riddance.

Remember Gene Scott getting all pissed off if and
when someone would remind him of what he said
before about something. He'd holler "Don't tell
me what I said, I know what I said."

Well, isn't claiming the promises every time we
pray doing the same annoying thing with God?
He knows the promises. He made them. Wouldn't
he rather hear of our faith, trust in Him,
gratitude and love as well as our woes?

Scotties have cookie cutter promise phrases,
parroting one another with the same
"right" language, sometimes giving little thought.

rpbc

Dec 16, 2007, 8:09:15 PM12/16/07
Studio wrote:
[...]

rpbc wrote:
Flushing thoughts of I-Ching or a deck of flash cards through my mind
while pondering the promises I don't find anything else to say on the
subject. I think you said it all in one sentence. Bet Doc would be white
hot flaming pissed if you mentioned that thought to him. He'd see it as
nothing more than a confrontation. Too bad.

WeatherMan

Dec 16, 2007, 8:26:36 PM12/16/07
by "studio" <audio@nospam> Dec 16, 2007 at 03:24 PM

[...]

WM-Shows you how eat up the poor man became in latter years. Trying to
leverage God. He had in fact made some very heavy leverage moves in the
past few years and took it as a sign that God loved leverage types.
But...it was just a big old "here bossy".

And God leveraged his majesties ass right out of His way.

pjvi...@mac.com

Dec 26, 2007, 3:46:51 AM12/26/07
On Dec 15, 10:40 pm, "rpbc" <spicer_17@protected .com> wrote:
> On Dec 15, 10:56 am, Freddie <FredrickA...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >... if PMS hooks up with Paul Jr she will be
> > the new JAN someone get out the PINK hair wash!!! lol
>
> Matt2442:
> Wouldn't that be ironic, if the "heir" to all that Gene Scott left
> behind wound up as the new Jan on TBN.
> Really though, she will screw him over for everything he's got, just
> like she did to Gene Scott.
>
> rpbc wrote:
>
> I think so too Matt and she won't have to marry him to do it either.
> He'll be the only one to ante up in her game.  Poor guy... for a big lump
> of meney well spent I could save him so much in the long run but I'm
> afraid he wouldn't take my advice much less even listen to it.
>
> --
> Message posted usinghttp://www.talkaboutpeople.com/group/alt.fan.gene-scott/
> More information athttp://www.talkaboutpeople.com/faq.html

Dear faithful followers of Dr. Gene Scott,

As soon as someone alerted me that my "Dissolution of Marriage" had
been posted on the internet, I decided to peruse this site for the
last week or so. I've checked out many of the postings, and not being
an experienced "blogger", wanted to see exactly how forums like this
operate. I've always considered "blogging" to be the equivalent of
writing on the bathroom walls, but I digress.

What struck me as I read through the various posts is, "Where did all
of this hate and vileness emanate from?" I loved and respected Gene
Scott tremendously, I didn't always agree with his tactics, but the
man forgot more of the Bible, than most of us will ever know. Also,
if my father ever had a true hero of the faith, it was Dr. Scott, as
he watched him almost every evening in the late '80's and better part
of the '90's. (And no he was not offended at the "Rufuss
Glittertooth" references, and the fact that TBN sold, "Jesus Junk."
My father and Dr. Scott actually went to the same Bible college and
ministered together in the late '50's) After 35 years of TV ministry,
you build up a pretty thick skin, and both of my folks have hides as
tough as an Elephant....trust me!

But here's the disturbing part, the Bible says, "By their fruit you
will know them." Dear Lord, if you guys are the "fruit" of Dr. Gene
Scott, then I think I'll pass!! Most of the messages and posting I've
seen against me, Pastor Melissa Scott and others are full of anger,
lies, deceit, misinformation, and flat out false conjecture! Much of
it so inaccurate it's comical, some of it just skewed enough to be
slanderous. Why? Do you guys really think you're going to change
anything by posting words on a meaningless blog? Do you really think
in the long run it will even matter? The answer is obvious.

Pastor Melissa Scott, or PMS as I've learned from this forum, is doing
all she can to propagate the sermons and teachings of your esteemed
leader. She has spent millions on air time on ION / PAX to keep his
message available to a TV audience, she keeps his website operating,
and is publishing many of his sermons into book form. I have sat in
the church the last few months (to the disdain of many) and can tell
you from someone who has worked closely with hundreds of "prominent
ministers" in my day, (Billy Graham, Fred Jordan, Dr. Bill Bright, Dr.
Robert Schuller, Oral Roberts, E.V. Hill, T.D. Jakes, etc.) Pastor
Melissa is an incredible teacher. She is communicating one of the
purest messages I've ever heard and have truly learned much in my
short time in attendance.

As for those of you who love to dig up a person's past...PLEASE! I
have interviewed hundreds of people on TBN with every sin known to man
lingering in the "past!" I've spoken with murderers, rapists, drug
dealers, drug addicts, alcoholics, prostitutes, liars, thieves, etc.
And guess what? They've all been saved and cleansed by the same blood
of Christ that Dr. Gene Scott preached about his whole life. What's
in the past is buried, and would any of us want our whole life thrown
up for the world to see? I know I wouldn't.... All of us a just
sinners saved by grace and for that we should be eternally grateful.

My suggestion to all of the PMS bashers is, "get a life!" Go to the
beach, see a movie, take a walk with a loved one, whatever....sitting
around obsessing on what is, or is not, happening within the
University Cathedral is kind of strange to me, but I can honestly say
a bit amusing. I support all ministers who truly have a heart for the
Lord, and are preaching a true Gospel, to which Pastor Melissa
definitely is.

My overall feeling after reading many of your diatribes, is true
sadness. I read one post that said, "Doc, would turn over in his
grave if he knew...blah, blah, blah...." I feel he would "turn over
in his grave", by realizing many of YOU are the "fruits" of a lifetime
ministry. Tragic.....

Please don't waste a lot of time trying to "convince" me why I'm
wrong, misinformed, or full of crap....because I don't need to hear
it, and you will change nothing. God is blessing TBN, Pastor Melissa
Scott, (even though many of you want both of us to burn in hell) and
thousands of other ministers who will continue to preach his word.
(And blessing in spite of your incessant blogging!) My father took
the Great Commission literally, when Christ said, "Go into all the
world and preach the Gospel." We are doing that 24/7 365 days a
year...and will continue 'till the Lord returns, I promise you that.
Pastor Melissa is committed to keeping Dr. Scotts church open,
thriving, alive and well, despite the naysayers and those who have
left for one reason or another. She didn't ask for the job....God
called her to it, Gene Scott appointed her, and she sure isn't staying
for the money or her health, that's for sure!!

Blog away one and all, and say what you will.....God's work will
continue despite those who sit on the sidelines and criticize. Even
Christ had people who hated him, so why should today's ministers or
PMS be any different? :-)

Blessings,
Paul Crouch, Jr.
Chief of Staff
Trinity Broadcasting Network
(714) 731-2300 In case many of you don't think it's really me. But
also know we can instantly trace all calls to that line!! Be
warned. ;-)

Papillon

Dec 26, 2007, 4:01:50 AM12/26/07
On Dec 26, 12:46 am, pjvid...@mac.com wrote:

> Do you guys really think you're going to change
> anything by posting words on a meaningless blog? Do you really think
> in the long run it will even matter? The answer is obvious.

And you're here doing the same thing why?

Papillon

Dec 26, 2007, 4:17:01 AM12/26/07

Oh, since you're here let me take this opportunity to ask you to
clarify some issues.

1. Are you and PMS an item or did she shoot you down already?

2. Do either of you actually even believe in God or are you just in it
for the money?

And by the way, why did you pay off your dad's homosexual lover
instead of publicly fighting him? I mean with all that thick skin
y'all have developed it shouldn't have been any problem facing such
public scrutiny. Paying someone off can only be taken as a sign of
guilt.

gypsi...@gmail.com

Dec 26, 2007, 5:20:13 AM12/26/07
> warned.  ;-)- Hide quoted text -

Well Paul jr. if this is really you, pleez be aware that this NG is
NOT A BLOG!!!! So you are neow taking up for victim (sniff) missy.
Will you be throwing all of the clout of TBN and mebbe TBO at afgs on
her behalf? Peppermint Patty would be the ideal person to join in
with.

Your adoration of missy is understandable (besides the obvious dogs
sniffing around a bitch in heat) cuz you must have missed all of the
scholarly work done and taught by the REAL DR SCOTT. Those of us who
have been around a long time recognize all of it and the best missy
can do is regurgitate and parrot. I know that your denominations
seriously frown on anybody have a higher education. You promote that
the disciples were just ignorant fishermen, Mary Magdalene a whore,
and, only pentecostals/charasmatics would say the Balaams ass with a
true note of superiority that should you hear an ass to speak to
today, ya still gotta do what the ass sez. Ya really need to post the
true roots of your schizoid denominations to the the voodoo roots that
they have.

missy tore down all the all available gene scott teaching cuz she
cannot afford to have the jokes, quips and teaching that was uniquely
doc recognized by any of you newbies who (according to missy) are
sitting at her feet to be taught by her. Are you really? But one
aspect she cannot control is there are many complete libraries
retained by others that doc 'gave' FREE with the intent to be heard
FREE.

missy had not owned a bahbull until after doc's death (she sez), so
please show me where her scholarly education comes from.

Were your kids also at the Without Balls sermon wherein missy spoke?
Or were the only kids missy ripped apart on her subsequent gawd show
the Whites?

H8N S8N

Dec 26, 2007, 9:33:48 AM12/26/07
Please don't waste a lot of time trying to "convince" me why I'm
wrong, misinformed, or full of crap....because I don't need to hear
it, and you will change nothing. God is blessing TBN, Pastor Melissa
Scott, (even though many of you want both of us to burn in hell) and
thousands of other ministers who will continue to preach his word.
(And blessing in spite of your incessant blogging!)

H8n S8n reply:

If someone here posted that we would like to see you burn in
Hell, Would you post the link to this ? When it come to Hell ?
Lets talk about Benny Hinn = Too much to list !

This Week - I saw Benny The Hinn (as Doc called him) on TBN.
He was being translated into Spanish. I believe he was
speaking to a group of recently-trained missionaries or
pastors. Benny Hinn told this group AND I QUOTE :
"Mary was blessed high A B O V E all other women"

I do not expect you to know every scripture in the Holy Bible.
So, I will reference The Blue Letter Bible:

Luk 1:27
To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of
David; and the virgin's name [was] Mary.

Luk 1:28
.And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, [thou that art]
highly favoured, the Lord [is] with thee: blessed [art] thou among
women.
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Luk 1:41
And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of
Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the
Holy Ghost:

Luk 1:42
And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed [art] thou
among women, and blessed [is] the fruit of thy womb.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Qusetion ?
Why would Benny Hinn MIS - QUOTE The Holy Bible ? and
To a group of HISPANIC's ?

Answer ? the "fruits" of a lifetime ministry. Tragic.....

Also, OT question:
Is Benny Hinn's studio still located near the corner of
Columbia and Columbia :
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&cat=&address=columbia&city=alisa+viejo++&state=ca&zipcode=
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I do not expect you to respond
You are right and all others are wrong
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

How to you explain my working 120-130 hours a week,
for many months SANS PAYCHECK ? (hint)
Its a cult ! Mine is not the isolated case. If you know
how to google - check the archives in this NEWS GROUP.

The same over-work-without-pay happened under PMS.
======================================

I do not expect you to respond
You are right and all others are wrong
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Why was Hal stripped of his long relationship with TBN:
Because he spoke the truth about Islam ?

I do not expect you to respond
You are right and all others are wrong
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

So you will never see this.
I have felt for many years, your dad, and TBN, is, are,
and have been doing many good works across this Planet.
However, the grestest % of those on TBN, have views not
in line with The Holy Bible. TD Jakes exemplary example.
Benny Hinn = Exemplary Example. Based on what is,
and has been broadcast, you would not know a bad
example - if they paid you.

I did like yor interview with George.

Please don't waste a lot of time trying to "convince" me why I'm
wrong, misinformed, or full of crap....because I don't need to hear
it, and you will change nothing.

Thank you in advance for your response

Haten Satan

H8N S8N

Dec 26, 2007, 9:37:20 AM12/26/07
Do you guys really think you're going to change
anything by posting words on a meaningless blog?  Do you really think
in the long run it will even matter?  The answer is obvious.

And you're here doing the same thing why?

answer - The answer is obvious.

(you forgot to thank him in advance for reply)

H8N S8N

Dec 26, 2007, 9:48:31 AM12/26/07
www.christianitytoday.com on T.D Jakes & The Trinity
http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2000/february7/5.58.html

Christian Research Journal strongly questions the theology of T.D.
Jakes in its latest issue, published in January.

The quarterly journal of the southern California-based Christian
Research Institute (www.equip.org) quotes from public remarks by Jakes
to argue that, whatever baptismal formulas he uses in different
venues, his primary theological language for the Godhead remains
Oneness Pentecostal.

Members of Oneness Pentecostal churches historically have rejected the
doctrine of the Trinity as polytheism. The more combative members of
Oneness churches say Trinitarians will go to hell.

One of the Journal's most detailed quotations comes from a Los Angeles
radio show, "Living By the Word." KKLA-FM broadcast host Jim Coleman's
interview with Jakes on August 23 and 30, 1998.

Coleman asks Jakes how important it is for Christians to believe in
the Trinity. Jakes responds:
I think it's very, very significant that we first of all study the
Trinity apart from salvation, and first of all that we embrace Christ
and come to him to know who he is. Having come to know who he is, then
we begin to deal with the Trinity, which I believe is a very complex
issue. The Trinity, the term 'Trinity,' is not a biblical term, to
begin with.
It's a theological description for something that is so beyond human
comprehension that I'm not sure that we can totally hold God to a
numerical system. The Lord said, "Behold, O Israel, the Lord thy God
is one, and beside him there is no other." When God got ready to make
a man that looked like him, he didn't make three. He made one man.
However, that one man had three parts. He was body, soul, and spirit.
We have one God, but he is Father in creation, Son in redemption, and
Holy Spirit in regeneration.

The Journal also quotes statements from the T. D. Jakes Ministry Web
site (www.tdjakes.net) about God existing in three "manifestations,"
rather than as three persons. This, says Journal editor Elliot Miller,
is "classic modalist language." (Modalism describes God as only one
person taking on the different roles of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Trinitarianism describes one God existing eternally as Father, Son,
and Holy Spirit.)"

Given his and his ministry's insistence on modalist language in
describing the Trinity, the assertions of his colleague [associate
minister Lawrence Robinson] that he is a modalist, and his affiliation
with a Oneness group, we have every reason to doubt that by 'Trinity'
his ministry means three eternally distinct Persons," Miller told
Christianity Today. Douglas LeBlanc is Associate Editor of
Christianity Today.

tipoponini

Dec 26, 2007, 10:42:29 AM12/26/07
PJ posted:

My father and Dr. Scott actually went to the same Bible college and
ministered together in the late '50's)

What Bible college did they attend? I have never heard of Scott attending
any Bible college.

Obrien

Dec 26, 2007, 12:03:50 PM12/26/07
<snip>
Transcribed From Trinity Broadcasting Network's Praise The Lord Show:

Benny Hinn: "Adam was a superbeing when God created Him. I don't know
whether people even know this, but he was the first superman that ever
lived. (Jan Crouch is heard laughing on the set.) First of all, the
Scriptures declare clearly that he had dominion over the fowls of the air,
the fish of the sea, which means he used to fly."

Jan Crouch: "Wow!"

Benny Hinn: "Of course, how can you have dominion over the birds and not
be able to do what they do?"

Jan Crouch: "Whoa, I mean, wait a minute. Benny, wait a minute."'

Benny Hinn: "I'll prove it to you. The word dominion in the Hebrew clearly
declares that, if you have dominion over a subject, you can do everything
that subject does. In other words, that subject, if it does something that
you cannot do, you don't have dominion over it. I'll prove it further. Adam
not only flew, he flew to space. He used to be . . . He, He, He, He, He, He
. . . with one thought He’d be on the moon."

Obrien wrote:
Credit where it is due should be given to Jan(your mom) for trying to stop
Benny Hinn during that outrageous incident.

No one dared to stop (your father) Paul Crouch Sr., when he cast a curse
during a Live TBN aired show. I would post a link to the youtube footage
of Paul Crouch Sr. casting that curse, but it has been conveniently
removed.

You stated that we are the fruits of Dawkter Scowt's ministry, with a
negative connotation. I suggest that you examine the fruits of your own
TBN ministry and try to righteousify the casting of a curse upon people in
the best possible Christian spirit.

What About Buts?

Dec 26, 2007, 12:14:16 PM12/26/07
> warned.  ;-)- Hide quoted text -

I simply want to thank you for your chivalrous actions of riding in on
a pale horse to come to PMS' rescue. It's so refreshing to see that
the religious elite are there for one another. I bet your over at
TBO.com covering for Randy and Paula White too.

gypsi...@gmail.com

Dec 26, 2007, 2:19:55 PM12/26/07
> warned.  ;-)- Hide quoted text -

well jr. I want you to know I am tecched, everywhere (ooooh mebbe not
there) that you have elected yourself to carry on the planet scott
party line. missy hasn't had a tripod being in her corner since doc
died and her armies of attorneys were scrapped for the much greener
pastures of all yous under investigation.... howz that going by the
way? missy sure joined ya'all jest in time yes?

Sooo what is on your agenda today? Will you be like ole nutso daryl
and leave (or is that dump) us word from the lawd today?
Your little pansee warning in your signature caused me to weee-weee
all the way home. Wot with you parents fading pink hair and chest
caving in you will certainly be needing Tammie Faye, no wait, she died
too (bless her). Soooooo looks like with tawnee and paula out of the
lineup for stage crier..... missy may do jest fine.

smoochies, ya'll come on back and 'blog' ya here

Papillon

Dec 26, 2007, 9:50:35 PM12/26/07
On Dec 26, 11:19 am, gypsiel...@gmail.com wrote:

> Your little pansee warning in your signature caused me to weee-weee
> all the way home.

I do beleive he has released any and all posters at AFGS from any
legal liability when he, in writing, declared:

"Blog away one and all, and say what you will....."

and then attached his electronic signature to it.

H8N S8N

Dec 27, 2007, 1:16:17 PM12/27/07
Me posted: "I did like yor interview with George."

Reply from Me:
They are repeating that interview right now on TBN.
10:15 Left-Coast time.