Re: Pastor Melissa Scott AKA Barbie Bridges In Marie Claire Magazine

Message has been deleted

H8N S8N

Apr 8, 2009, 2:49:18 PM4/8/09
Are you sure that is the same Barbie Bridges as in
http://www.barbiebridgesvod.com/index.php?

studio

Apr 8, 2009, 3:21:55 PM4/8/09
On Apr 8, 11:08 am, Freddie <FredrickA...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.zinio.com/express3?issue=408455264&o=int&prev=si&p=111',
> 950,670
>
> Who Loves You Baby?
>
> F R E D D I E

.
.
.
.
.
.
studio wrote:

Holy Shit !

gd...@hotmail.com

Apr 8, 2009, 3:26:39 PM4/8/09
That is total crap Marie Claire has no listing to Melissa Scott in the
magazine.
The article was never published anywhere in print.
http://www.marieclaire.com/search/fast_search?search_term=melissa+scott

H8N S8N

Apr 8, 2009, 3:41:19 PM4/8/09
It is a fake
Just like the Photo-Shopped pictures from
Suzi Randal & Earl Miller are fakes.

We believe you Gerald.
What time it the Eleven o'clock service this Sunday?

gypsi...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2009, 3:45:49 PM4/8/09
On Apr 8, 11:08 am, Freddie <FredrickA...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.zinio.com/express3?issue=408455264&o=int&prev=si&p=111',
> 950,670
>
> Who Loves You Baby?
>
> F R E D D I E

ouch!

nopms

Apr 8, 2009, 3:52:57 PM4/8/09
On Apr 8, 12:26 pm, "geraldk...@geraldkrug.com" <gd...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> That is total crap Marie Claire has no listing to Melissa Scott in the
> magazine.
> The article was never published anywhere in print.http://www.marieclaire.com/search/fast_search?search_term=melissa+scott

What's the matter with you Krug? The article is there, even mentioned
on the top upper left corner of the magazine cover! Page 108. LMAO!!

H8N S8N

Apr 8, 2009, 4:00:29 PM4/8/09
It looks like the "Jesus Saves" signs are in the
Red-Light district

H8N S8N

Apr 8, 2009, 4:02:36 PM4/8/09
Bluefeathers posted:

What's the matter with you Krug?

H8n reply?
Too much to list!

nopms

Apr 8, 2009, 4:15:06 PM4/8/09

Har! Right! But he's usually more computer savvy with links and such,
I don't understand why he couldn't see it.

soso...@hotmail.com

Apr 8, 2009, 4:42:42 PM4/8/09
On 8 Apr, 12:26, "geraldk...@geraldkrug.com" <gd...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> That is total crap Marie Claire has no listing to Melissa Scott in the
> magazine.
> The article was never published anywhere in print.http://www.marieclaire.com/search/fast_search?search_term=melissa+scott

It doesn't come out on the stands until April 14.

Relax Krug, it isn't that damning of an article. It amounts to free
advertisement for her.

People will watch to see what the fuss is about and she will hook them
into her kingdom of Salvation by her brand rather than relying on
Christ.

gypsi...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2009, 4:48:01 PM4/8/09

actually it is pretty shrewd of her to let a Hearst publication
instead of another 'religious/christian organization reveal her
'secret' past. This will do more for her than against her. Unless she
shoots herself in the foot , again (sigh)

gd...@hotmail.com

Apr 8, 2009, 4:54:23 PM4/8/09
You are looking at the zino.com fake
go look for the article in Marie Claire link I posted
it is not there

gd...@hotmail.com

Apr 8, 2009, 4:59:02 PM4/8/09
Not out till May then, hmmm.
Mellster you better pull that shit
or I'm gone or straight up in ya, your choice.

gd...@hotmail.com

Apr 8, 2009, 5:06:33 PM4/8/09
George Thorogood And The Destroyers - So Much Trouble

My baby left me and my mule got lame
Lost my money in a poker game
A windstorm came just the other day
Blew the house that I lived in away
I'm havin' so much trouble
So much trouble
So much trouble I'm about to lose my mind

Started sellin' whiskey, wine, and gin
They caught me last week and last night again
Now the sheriff he comes in sight
Walked into my house and caught me shootin' dice
I'm havin' so much trouble
So much trouble
So much trouble I'm about to lose my mind

Carried me away, my pajamas on
I even hate that I was born
Let me out and I'll go cross town
Couldn't find my baby, she'd put me down
I'm havin' so much trouble
So much trouble
So much trouble I'm about to lose my mind

Went to the races, placed my bet
My hard luck my horse isn't in yet
I go across town after I blows my dough
Even landlady changed the lock on the door
I'm havin' so much trouble
So much trouble
So much trouble I'm about to lose my mind

Pawned my watch, pawned my chained
I'd a pawned myself, but I was ashamed
Got a job on the city pay
Late one mornin' laid me off that day
So much trouble
So much trouble
So much trouble I'm about to lose my mind
Yeah

My baby left me and my mule got lame
Lost my money in a poker game
A windstorm came just the other day
Blew the house that I lived in away
I'm havin' so much trouble
So much trouble
So much trouble I'm about to lose my mind
Trouble, trouble, trouble

______________________________

George Thorogood And The Destroyers - If You Don't Start Drinkin'

I'm tired of puttin' up with your sober ways
Tired of lookin' at you through an alcoholic haze
You better change, I'm beggin you please
'Cause if you don't start drinkin', I'm gonna leave

I wake up in the mornin', I'm hung to the roof
But I get no sympathy, baby, you're too aloof
You better change, yes, I'm beggin you please
'Cause if you don't start drinkin', I'm gonna leave

Budweiser, Budweiser, Miller Light
Take a little hit, baby, it's alright
All a fella wants is company
Come on, baby, have a taste with me

Yeah, you say it's alright, baby, you don't care
But as soon as I indulge I get that icy stare
Yeah, you better change, I'm beggin' you please
'Cause if you don't start drinkin', I'm gonna leave

Don't give me no more lectures 'bout stress and strife
This sobriety - this ain't my way of life
You better change, yes I'm beggin' you please
Well, if you don't start drinkin', I'm gonna leave
Alright

Yeah, Budweiser, Budweiser, Miller Light
Take a little hit, baby, it's alright
All a fella wants is company
Come on, baby, have some fun with me

Yeah, you say it's alright, baby, you don't care
As soon as I indulge I get that icy stare
You better change, yes I'm beggin' you please
'Cause if you don't start drinkin', I'm gonna leave
Well, if you don't start drinkin', I'm gonna leave
Yes, if you don't start drinkin', I'm gonna leave

gd...@hotmail.com

Apr 8, 2009, 5:16:49 PM4/8/09
You don't want me to beg for Christine the devil woman do you?

George Thorogood And The Destroyers - Christine

I'm blue
And I don't know what to do
I'm blue
And I don't know what to do
I wish you'd come on back to me baby
I can't live my life without you

Christine
You're the sweetest gal I know
Christine
You're the sweetest gal I know
I wish you'd come on back to me baby
I can't live my life without you

Well, I'm talkin' about my baby
She don't weigh but ninety pounds
Yeah, I'm talkin' about my baby
She don't weigh but ninety pounds
Yeah, I'll jump in the river
If the little girl ever put me down

I'm blue
And I don't know what to do
I'm blue
And I don't know what to...
Come on back to me baby
I can't live my life without you

gd...@hotmail.com

Apr 8, 2009, 5:20:19 PM4/8/09
George Thorogood And The Destroyers - Cocaine Blues

Early one mornin' while makin' the rounds
I took a shot a cocaine and I shot my baby down
I shot her down and went to bed
I stuffed that lovin' forty four beneath my head
Woke up next mornin' and I grabbed that gun
Took a shot of cocaine and away I run
Made a good run but I run too slow
They overtook me down in Juarez, Mexico
And in the highjoints takin' the pill
In walked the sheriff from Saratoga Hill
Willy Lee your name is not Jack Brown
Your the dirty hack that shot your woman down
Yes oh yes my name is Willy Lee
If you've got a warrant you'd better read it to me
I shot her down because she made me slow
I thought I was her daddy but she had five more
When I was arrested I was dressed in black
They threw me on a freight train and hauled me back
Had no friend for to go my bail
They stuck my dried up carcass in that county jail

Early next mornin' round half past nine
I saw the sheriff comin' down the line
That sheriff yelled as he cleared his throat
Said come on you dirty hack into that district court
Into the courtroom a trial began
Where I was judged by twelve honest men
Yes as the jury started walkin' out
I saw that little judge commence to look about
In about five minutes in walked a man
Holdin' the verdict in his right hand
The verdict read in the first degree
Well I shouted lordy lordy please have mercy on me
The judge he smiled when he picked up his pen
Ninety nine years in the San Quentin pen
Ninety nine years underneath that ground
And I can't forget the day I shot that bad bitch down
Come on all you hotheads listen to me
Stay on that whiskey and let that cocaine be

nopms

Apr 8, 2009, 5:58:08 PM4/8/09

Definately! It really wasn't a bad report, although the reference to
the 'over worked blemish on her chin under a heavy layer of makeup'
seemed like a catty dig ... meee-yow! LMAO!!!

gd...@hotmail.com

Apr 8, 2009, 6:04:33 PM4/8/09
They dont publish spread legs on there

nopms

Apr 8, 2009, 6:06:28 PM4/8/09
On Apr 8, 1:54 pm, "geraldk...@geraldkrug.com" <gd...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> You are looking at the zino.com fake
> go look for the article in Marie Claire link I posted
> it is not there

Gosh darn it, Krug! OK, it's all FAKE.
... sorry we couldn't resist a belated April Fool's prank, but you're
too slick for us to pull one over on ya!

H8N S8N

Apr 8, 2009, 6:13:23 PM4/8/09
It must be a fake, because Pastor Scott said all
those nudes were Photo-Shopped. And now Mr. Haldol
says it ain't so.

dearadoe

Apr 8, 2009, 6:16:28 PM4/8/09

Reply: WOW! So, she finally 'fesses up? Bummer, now I
can't call her a lying liar anymore. I remember her talking
about some "lady reporter"...so this is what it was all about.

I can't get the site to work on my desktop, so I'm hooking up
the laptop. Wonder how she's now going to confess that
she lied about not being in the porno biz?...and the really
bad cut and paste job she did on that muscle magazine to
prove how it was her head on those pix, but not her body?
Why she 'fessing up now? I can't wait to read the whole
article.

soso...@hotmail.com

Apr 8, 2009, 6:22:10 PM4/8/09

Spoiler alert!!!!!

She still doesn't fess up.

dearadoe

Apr 8, 2009, 7:59:25 PM4/8/09

Reply: Nope, she didn't fess up....I can still call her a lying liar.
Funny thing is that I think I could get her out of all this...she'd
come out smelling like a rose. (Yep)

Message has been deleted

Carme...@live.com

Apr 8, 2009, 10:04:55 PM4/8/09
On Apr 8, 2:08 pm, Freddie <FredrickA...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.zinio.com/express3?issue=408455264&o=int&prev=si&p=111',
> 950,670
>
> Who Loves You Baby?
>
> F R E D D I E

Carmela:

Excellent article! Its a good start. They need to keep coming.

She comes off as the liar that she is. . .

She dodges all questions about family and past. Whats with the demure
act about the stamp collection? Gimme a break!

"She's taught herself 20 languages". Are we down to twenty?

Christian Shaw blew her shit up. So did Elke Jeinsen . . ."Melissa was
there, always dancing for Doc topless, showing her tits right away".
(Priceless!) Even Paul Pastore did his part . . ."If she doesn't want
to talk about [her past in porn], then I'd rather not talk about
it". . .(thats an acknowledgement). . .

And those security guards. . . gimme a another break!

mellster . . .you are a legend in your own mind. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTvrL-tVvMM

gd...@hotmail.com

Apr 8, 2009, 10:36:28 PM4/8/09
I just gotta screw ScamHella I can't wait...

Hey ScumHella you are too dumb to see a fake when you see it cause
your hater mind is blind. You'd suck as a reporter because you dont
check facts.
They don't publish spread legs in National Magazines you fucking shit
hole bitch.

vonde...@earthlink.net

Apr 8, 2009, 10:39:37 PM4/8/09
that was barley worth reading. I guess you can't expect much from a
rag that's ment to be read while you're in the dentists office

napa

Apr 8, 2009, 11:45:46 PM4/8/09
> She still doesn't fess up.- Hide quoted text -

I can only read the first 2 paragraphs...how are you guys seeing the
whole article?

b_...@hotmail.com

Apr 9, 2009, 12:00:01 AM4/9/09
On Apr 8, 7:39 pm, vondeff...@earthlink.net wrote:
> that was barley worth reading. I guess you can't expect much from a
> rag that's ment to be read while you're in the dentists office

rpbc:
It's monkey time, strike up the band. The magazine is a rag?
What's that got to do with the veracity of what's in the article.
Here's how it works... you describe why the magazine is or might be
deserving of the term rag then you demonstrate with example from the
text. Truth is Gretchen Voss was very restrained with her words,
downright thoughtful and considerate of Melissa all things
considered. Want to go through the text of the article on afgs point
for point with many who were there in real time? So, what in the
article qualifies it as contributing to the magazine being a rag?

matt2442

Apr 9, 2009, 12:53:22 AM4/9/09
On Apr 8, 7:04 pm, Carmela2...@live.com wrote:

> Carmela:
>
> Excellent article! Its a good start. They need to keep coming.
>
> She comes off as the liar that she is. . .
>
> She dodges all questions about family and past. Whats with the demure
> act about the stamp collection? Gimme a break!
>
> "She's taught herself 20 languages". Are we down to twenty?
>
> Christian Shaw blew her shit up. So did Elke Jeinsen . . ."Melissa was
> there, always dancing for Doc topless, showing her tits right away".
> (Priceless!) Even Paul Pastore did his part . . ."If she doesn't want
> to talk about [her past in porn], then I'd rather not talk about
> it". . .(thats an acknowledgement). . .
>
> And those security guards. . . gimme a another break!
>
> mellster . . .you are a legend in your own mind. . .
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTvrL-tVvMM

Matt2442:
"When she came around, I just thought "gold digger," says Christian
Shaw..."
I think a lot of people were thinking the same thing, but obviously
not the ones who continued to support.

I wonder how widely read is this magazine? I wonder if it won't just
amount to more publicity to attract certain people to her "ministry?"

Chaz Lambrusco

Apr 9, 2009, 1:53:16 AM4/9/09
Marie Claire is not a rinky-dink magazine.

It has nearly 1 million paid
subscribers. Thats huge. Why do you think PMS agreed to the interview?
That kind of exposure (pardon my pun) is worth well over $100,000. See
how much it would cost to buy 3 pages of ads in Marie Claire. Oh, and
yes Jon, it is read in dentist's offices and salons. I would guess each
issue averages 5 readers.

Here is some info written about Marie Claire in Jan 2009:

MarieClaire.com saw one of its best months in terms of Web traffic just
last month, according to Parrish, with 17.4 million page views (up from
3.3 million during the same period in ’07) and 3.8 million unique
monthly visitors—so why the desire to make changes now?

“Through each of our redesigns, we’ve really listened to what our
readers are looking for,” she said. “We now just want to keep those
numbers elevated and moving in an upward direction. We want to raise the
time our users spend with us as well as offer new mediums like tools and
calculators in order to make the site more interactive, fun and clean.”

Marie Claire’s print circulation also appears to be healthy: the
first-half of ’08 saw a 2.7 percent rise—from 971,438 to 979,529—in
total circulation over the same period in ’07, according to ABC
publisher statements.

Chaz Lambrusco

Apr 9, 2009, 1:56:31 AM4/9/09
I am shocked that is in there, too. I mean, this isn't a European magazine.

Chaz Lambrusco

Apr 9, 2009, 2:17:04 AM4/9/09
PMS's incredible quote from the article (did she REALLY say this?)

She pulls the Bible from her lap, licks the tips of her fingers, and
flips through the worn pages. "only three chapters [of the Bible deal
with] God's perfection," she says, pinching off a small section. "The
rest deals with man's fall and bringing man back. I want people to be
able to start over, start a brand-new life. How do you do that if
you're condemning them? God is a god of second chances."

Chaz commentary:

I really hope this was a mis-quote. Otherwise, PMS's lack of seminary
training is on full display for all to see.

Only 3 chapters of the Bible deal with God's perfection? Oh come on!
Lets see. First 2 chapters of Genesis - the creation. That was
perfect. I think there are at least 1 or 2 chapters of revelation that
describe the absolute majesty of heaven - total perfection. So far,
I think we agree.

But, PMS, you are skipping 89 chapters of absolute perfection! Are
these chapters in your Gene Scott Version Bible? You know, the Gospels
- Matthew, Mark, Luke and John? These 89 chapters describe the PERFECT
life of Christ, as true God and true man. If he wasn't sent as a
perfect sacrifice for our sins, we wouldn't have much to celebrate on
Easter Sunday, would we?

soso...@hotmail.com

Apr 9, 2009, 8:13:44 AM4/9/09

I have to agree Chaz. Melissa is looking at the story the wrong way.

She looks at it as me, me, me, coming back from the fall; but the
Bible is all about Him.

If it weren't for Christ's perfection given, there would be no me.

Twisted salvation system she is peddling through her only "perfect"
church because she is the only "perfected" disciple of Gene Scott.

ps
Don't forget to tithe to Melissa or you're going to hell.

soso...@hotmail.com

Apr 9, 2009, 8:18:32 AM4/9/09

> I can only read the first 2 paragraphs...how are you guys seeing the
> whole article?

Napa,

Change the size to 100% so you can read it. then use the arrows at
the top of their page to forward to the next page. You will have to
change the text size again.

Weatherman

Apr 9, 2009, 9:02:59 AM4/9/09
On Apr 8, 3:26 pm, "geraldk...@geraldkrug.com" <gd...@hotmail.com>

wrote:
> That is total crap Marie Claire has no listing to Melissa Scott in the
> magazine.
> The article was never published anywhere in print.http://www.marieclaire.com/search/fast_search?search_term=melissa+scott

WM-I dont think its out yet Krug. The link looks like a May 09
preview.

vonde...@earthlink.net

Apr 9, 2009, 9:35:07 AM4/9/09

I'm not one of the Monkeys, Dumbass.

I'm Mr. X. If it wasn't for me and Research Guy, Gretchen what's-her-
face wouldn't have had an article. If I recall, not one of you knew
about BB until we showed up. Sorry if I'm not impressed with the piece
as you are.

The magazine is a rag, her article is so-so at best. Don't feel like
going thru anything "point-for-point" for you or anyone else. Don't

myster...@hotmail.com

Apr 9, 2009, 11:29:46 AM4/9/09

I am a new member here but have been reading the archives. I am NOT
involved with the PMS church at all, but I have a boyfriend who is. I
have one person on here who has helped me out with things in the past
in private. I was HAPPY to see the article.

Is the article tough enough....NO....the magazine has to be careful of
lawsuits.
Will it wake-up her church members...most likely not....You have to
remember this church is more of a cult.

I have read about the "Up Against the Wall" incidents. I know a lot
of you on here are ex-members. Have any of you thought about
contacting the Magazine/Gretchen and giving her a follow-up article?
The abuse that went on in the church should be brought to light via
this magazine. My hope is that if it does maybe it will stop new
members from joining. I don't think there is much hope for the
members already involved.

I thought that churchs were suppose to teach and help their
members.......I guess PMS doesn't.

She uses the church to munipulate her members.

gypsi...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2009, 11:32:46 AM4/9/09
> She uses the church to munipulate her members.- Hide quoted text -

this 'church' has no members, only suckers. Yo, why don't you contact
Ms. Voss?

myster...@hotmail.com

Apr 9, 2009, 11:46:06 AM4/9/09
> Ms. Voss?- Hide quoted text -

I would contact her if I was an ex-member of the church and had first
hand knowledge/witnessed the events....that is what she needs to build
a story. I do agree there are no members, only suckers. The one
thing that should be remembered here is that some of you were members
and it took a while before you saw the church for what it really was.

gypsi...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2009, 11:48:14 AM4/9/09
On Apr 9, 6:35 am, vondeff...@earthlink.net wrote:

X, seems to me that if Marie Claire had more info that could be
substantiated with hard evidence, more would have been printed. Why
don't you contact Ms. Voss and present her with your hard evidence?
Remember it must past the legal and fact finding depts.

Methinks this article was about exposing (pun intended) missy's many
faces which IMHO it succeeded very eloquently. Not and tabloid piece
of allegations and products of dumpster diving or, products of
discussions in a NG .

X, you had made an appointment with me many moons ago to give me what
you had so I could deal with the media but you did not finish this and
we did not meet. While your info was interesting and the focus of many
discussions here at afgs, apparently it did not pass the necessary
tests for the mainstream media to get interersted (if you went on your
own to the media).

It appears that Ms. Voss stayed focused on her task which seems to be
exposing missy's lies, not going the cult or crook route which is much
more difficult to pin down.

Also, if Marie Claire magazine wanted to do a piece on missy, it would
not have been difficult to find this stuff out. She would not have
relied on afgs but the mag would have had their own departments to dig
stuff up. Especially if a common interview was intended to show missy
as an interesting, successful woman but instead revealed missy being
as shifty and slimy like nailing jello to a tree. Mebbe Marie Claire
jest wanted a person of interest (it 'is' a woman's mag) and her
interest was peeked when missy was soooooo obviously lying..... then
she became fair game jest like the other pigs feeding at the same
trough. IMHO this is not the season to be playing games with the
media.

X, thanks for your efforts, you are appreciated.

rpbc, I agree Ms. Voss does seem to have been very careful with her
words but does get the point out.

Carmella, why not go do hard research and approach Ms. Voss yourself
for follow ups?

gypsi...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2009, 11:57:13 AM4/9/09
> and it took a while before you saw the church for what it really was.- Hide quoted text -

No one has forgotten anything about our planet scott experiences. You
may not be deeply involved but your friend is. I am sure s/he could
come up with stuff that is more current. It is very easy to point to
others to get a job done that you would not do yourself. If a reporter
can find these things, so can you.

doc and his past shenanigans are not relevant to the current missy
attention by the media except mebbe as a foundation, anything else to
be 'done' about it has long since passed the Statute of Limitations.
Besides doc is DEAD! Besides, there have been other reporters with
publications from the past and Ms. Voss could certainly get in touch
with these reporters if she chose to do so.

matt2442

Apr 9, 2009, 12:20:14 PM4/9/09
On Apr 8, 5:25 pm, Freddie <FredrickA...@gmail.com> wrote:
> it's starting to get out...... YUK YUK YUK
>
> http://lukeford.net/blog/
>
> scroll down

Matt2442:
I keep getting an "address not found" error message this morning on
this link.

myster...@hotmail.com

Apr 9, 2009, 12:22:27 PM4/9/09
> with these reporters if she chose to do so.- Hide quoted text -

I am not one that would not take up the challenge of doing it myself,
but unluckily what is needed is first hand knowledge. I am glad I do
not have this. My boyfriend would never say anything bad about his
church....I think if you ex-members would think back you would realize
his mindset. The Statue of Limitations are up, but the facts are
still there and it is good to keep this information out there so that
possible new members will realize what this church really is and it is
not pretty. Unluckily there will always be people who will try to
profit and gain power with God's words and I feel PMS and Doc have
done this.

I want to Thank most of you members on here for posting and for
putting this information out there. It has helped me a great deal.

Thank-you!

H8N S8N

Apr 9, 2009, 12:26:53 PM4/9/09
Matt

Either we crashed 'em, or he got a "DOS" attack
Most likely we crashed his site

H8N S8N

Apr 9, 2009, 12:29:43 PM4/9/09

H8N S8N

Apr 9, 2009, 12:40:17 PM4/9/09

MelsNe...@hilarious.com

Apr 9, 2009, 12:55:08 PM4/9/09

Magazine article proves her a lying kook.
Damned by her own words, uh, and pictures.

gypsi...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2009, 1:07:51 PM4/9/09

Remember, missy and her hoardes or Peppermint Patti krew have done a
marvelous job of censorship re missy's porn past. So this does not
surprise me. Methinks her hoards of legal sharks will have a different
story with Hearst legal beagles.

gypsi...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2009, 1:11:35 PM4/9/09
On Apr 9, 9:55 am, MelsNewSpr...@Hilarious.com wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Apr 2009 09:40:17 -0700 (PDT), H8N S8N

> >DoS attack
>
> >Denial-of-service attack
>
> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack
>
> Magazine article proves her a lying kook.
> Damned by her own words, uh, and pictures.

mystery, the info you keep saying needs to be kept 'out there' is
already 'out there' in this NG and is not going away any time soon....
afterall you found it right? btw, again, there are no members.

myster...@hotmail.com

Apr 9, 2009, 1:30:07 PM4/9/09

Whoops.....can I say CULT members?

I actually only found your site because my boyfriend's attempts of
sensoring Chaz. Sorry Chaz....I think you are doing a GREAT job!

It took an ex-member here recently to point me in the right
direction....he said use the archives.

gypsi...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2009, 1:38:11 PM4/9/09
> direction....he said use the archives.- Hide quoted text -

soooo, others are not equally capable of finding us? hmmmmmm, seems
afgs is one of the top NGs without censorship. I repeat, anything
anyone wants to do beyond posting here is ok by me... have at it. But,
pleez do not attempt to tell others here what we need to do..... WE
ARE DOING IT!

myster...@hotmail.com

Apr 9, 2009, 1:52:52 PM4/9/09
> ARE DOING IT!- Hide quoted text -

The censorship was on Youtube. THANK-YOU for getting and keeping the
word out. I am not criticizing you are this group in anyway.

vonde...@earthlink.net

Apr 9, 2009, 2:28:04 PM4/9/09

I don't really care to meet with any of you personally. Neither does
RG. Nothing personal. The work we have done stands on its own,
regardless of whomever here wants to dabble in AFGS revisionism.

elsyj...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2009, 3:04:17 PM4/9/09
On Apr 9, 10:30 am, mysterylad...@hotmail.com wrote:

I think you should leave your boyfriend. After all he hates your kids
and you can't stand his. He's left you once before so get over it.

Weatherman

Apr 9, 2009, 3:04:23 PM4/9/09
WM- In a case like this I tend to see the trap. Much information could
be gleaned by Mel if she were to run a serious front job, go out on a
limb a little to get someone to spill. Even if the Statutes were out,
she could get a real good feel about what some know and remember. This
would help with evaluations that are incomplete becouse of
uncertainty.
Who really didn't know she had a porn past by now? So this isn't
really like tossing water on a fire in that regard. The case for her
being a lair or doing ass coverage wont amount to much now for any
number of reasons. To those sympathetic it will look like she was
trying to keep the target low for the stone tossers.

So, she may be trying to kick a door open. Not a door really but an
information gathering front. Plus maybe she is finding things out that
she didn't know before and wants to find out if these things be true
without directly confronting the persons. That would give her an
advantage in many ways. Gaining info without anyone knowing she didn't
know or that she is even gleaning info. But see I am giving her credit
here. She may want info so she can shore up a defense, know whats
coming, who to talk to.

Some of you may think me overboard here but I consider these people
involved to be very capable of harassing and stalking on par with the
Scientologists. They got money they got people they realized they may
have underestimated the situation. They are control oriented. lol They
are self starters! lol More like type AA bad scary worst nightmare
ever.

They have sent people out in the real world here to confront me to my
face. I expect it so never act surprised and just roll with it. All I
can say is we are dealing with master manipulators on the Scientology
level. These people will go into your community and spread stories
about you to ruin credibility and cause personal distress. The
behavior is threatening the tone is well ...satanic. They are retarded
in that they dont realize they are being watched.

Message has been deleted

b_...@hotmail.com

Apr 9, 2009, 3:25:30 PM4/9/09
On Apr 9, 6:35 am, vondeff...@earthlink.net wrote:

rpbc:
Sorry X. You've brought much good information to afgs concerning
things Scott. I read your post as defensiveness for Melissa instead
of jounalistic jealousy. Your anger at things Scott has been
obvious, even mused over, but I've never thought of you as jealous.
You are not one of the monkeys, far from it.

elsyj...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2009, 3:31:26 PM4/9/09
On Apr 9, 12:15 pm, Freddie <FredrickA...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I think you should leave your boyfriend. After all he hates your kids
> > and you can't stand his.  He's left you once before so get over it.- Hide quoted text -

> guess you don't like the article about YOUR pastor PASTOR MELISSA
> SCOTT AKA BARBIE BRIDGES here come the
> flying monkeys!!!! LMFAO rumor is someone will be handing out the
> article in front of the cathater sunday AND at the
> bus pickup points........... L M F A O!!!!!!!!! Sooooo how does it
> feel to work for a LYING WHORE?

nah just posted to mystery lady

vonde...@earthlink.net

Apr 9, 2009, 3:33:27 PM4/9/09

Jealous? Of an article in Marie Claire?

You just don't get it.

gypsi...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2009, 3:34:32 PM4/9/09
> regardless of whomever here wants to dabble in AFGS revisionism.- Hide quoted text -

X and RG, it is not possible to deal in revisionism in afgs. it is
what it is. My comment referred to back then, not now. Sorry if your
feelings were hurt.

gypsi...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2009, 3:36:16 PM4/9/09
> and you can't stand his.  He's left you once before so get over it.- Hide quoted text -

so elsy, boyfriend already left mystery before? mebbe she is afraid of
being let go for missy again. It is really tuff when your pastor
outsexes your mate heh? lol

vonde...@earthlink.net

Apr 9, 2009, 3:39:23 PM4/9/09
Alexander Cockburn is journalism, Jason Leopold is journalism, Gary
Webb was journalism, I.F. Stone was journalism.

This johnny-come-lately chic from Marie Claire ain't journalsim

vonde...@earthlink.net

Apr 9, 2009, 3:42:40 PM4/9/09

My feelings weren't hurt by anything said here. I'm not that fragile.
It was brought to my attention that there was a Barbie Bridges/Melissa
Scott story in that rag and I came here after to see the fall out
after a long time away.

Now it's time to leave again. I got less important things to do.

b_...@hotmail.com

Apr 9, 2009, 3:49:36 PM4/9/09
> outsexes your mate heh? lol- Hide quoted text -

rpbc:
Gypsie.... remember a painting Scott did of a figure looking out
center bottom of the canvas at a scraggled line drawn to the vanishing
point.... as explained, the view of the driver in a battered pickup
contemplating the road less traveled. The pickup became an alabaster
box. Do you think....?

gd...@hotmail.com

Apr 9, 2009, 4:17:56 PM4/9/09
Well we will just see if the rather HOT Voss gets hotter.
http://gretchenvoss.net

Doctor Gene Scott

Apr 9, 2009, 4:23:42 PM4/9/09
On 9 Apr, 13:17, "geraldk...@geraldkrug.com" <gd...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Well we will just see if the rather HOT Voss gets hotter.http://gretchenvoss.net

yea, and if she/her mag gets sued and/or bothered by Barbie and the
flying monkeys, RG's got the goods. She just needs to come here and
post that she's looking for him and that'll be that.

b_...@hotmail.com

Apr 9, 2009, 4:27:15 PM4/9/09

rpbc:
Well... you know a magazine like Marie Claire, a Hearst publication,
ran the article through their legal department before publication.
Thanks for the opportunity to say that.

Doctor Gene Scott

Apr 9, 2009, 4:30:52 PM4/9/09

notice how I said if Miss Marie Claire writer gets BOTHERED by these
people on a personal level, well, she just has to ask for RG. That's
all.

Message has been deleted

Judee77

Apr 9, 2009, 5:42:06 PM4/9/09
Hmmmmmm.

Good article. Leads me to even more questions:

Is self-taught the same as self-made? I wonder if included in those
twenty languages PMS speaks is Fork-tongue? My gracious, is she ever
shifty, in a very transparent way.

Oh, and God is not a God of second chances. Really, He's the God of
chance after chance after chance after chance. If PMS did not treat
His Grace with such disregard, she'd grasp that. And the entire Bible
speaks to God's perfection by revealing our depravation. What'd she
say? Three chapters?

Right, and "Bite me," is four words.

It also doesn't jive how a "pastor" slips out into an alley after
Sunday services, surrounded by booty guards. Does she stick them in
the back of a U-haul the few times she actually does something
pastoral, such as visiting the sick? You can't be that private and
that unavailable to your congregation and truly consider yourself to
be a shepherd.

As to bringing in abuses, the magazine would have to go to a whole new
level. Too much of it would be "he said, she said," and for Voss to
run with something like that, she'd need a great deal of substantial
evidence. How do you prove the special brand of abuse that cults use?

As it is, it would be circumstantial, hearsay. The article as is
gives a good account of PMS's character which would hopefully cause
readers to ponder other aspects of the ministry....

Mainly, if she has lied about her past all the while tapping a Bible
and talking about second chances, yet refusing to even discuss where
hers came in, well, that there Fork-tongue, eloquent as it is, should
lead to the next logical question: what else is she lying about?

One thing that did catch me by surprise was when Voss stated Shaw was
Doc's girlfriend, companion (can't remember exact word). She was his
wife, though I suppose it doesn't really make any difference to the
intent of the article. Still, to me, a wife's word--to a preacher--
would carry a lot more weight than a girlfriend. Perhaps Shaw feared
some sort of retaliation? Heck, maybe she just wanted to stay below
the radar. Who can blame her?

In closing, I think the article did exactly what it set out to do:
showed how Mel got her second chance by conning an old man and getting
her fix on Route 66 (that's Fork-speak for inheriting one position
she'd never tried before). One she likes so much, she'll do whatever
it takes to keep it.

Accept tell the truth.

Weatherman

Apr 9, 2009, 7:42:47 PM4/9/09

WM-It fits then dont it?

Judee77

Apr 9, 2009, 8:33:02 PM4/9/09

Well, this Melly-come-not-at-all (from Doc's bed) ain't exactly a
preacher now is she? Laying on of hands or not...she ain't fittin',
she ain't preachin', and Marie Claire let it be known to their
onlooking world.

Tits and Ass may break your bone, but faith will never hurt you. PMS
needs to give it a try.

dearadoe

Apr 9, 2009, 9:14:20 PM4/9/09
On Apr 9, 10:52 am, mysterylad...@hotmail.com wrote:

Re: I actually only found your site because my boyfriend's attempts of
sensoring Chaz.  Sorry Chaz
Re: The censorship was on Youtube.

Reply: Was your boyfriend told to get Chaz booted off Youtube?
Or was he working alone in his attempts? What was his
"means" to accomplish the "end" of Chaz's videos? If you
can't post it here please email me the answers. Is he the
one that got my videos kicked off?

If you can't answer here, then please email me (dear...@yahoo.com) or
send me a message thru
my youtube account, where I cannot see the address of
the sender. The account is Dearadoe.
(I won't tell)

Thanks Much.

nopms

Apr 9, 2009, 10:16:09 PM4/9/09

Yup.

jealousjealousjealousjealous! :-D

I enjoyed the article. Nicely done, Gretchen.

Message has been deleted

H8N S8N

Apr 9, 2009, 10:54:04 PM4/9/09
All he does is complain about the PMS article
in a MAJOR publication.

Just exactly how many articles go printed ANYWHERE
from the best efforts of RG or Mr. X?
(I think we know the answer)

In another forum, Hayton Sayton was responsible for
the providing the original documents that led to articles
being printed. I also was a participant in a few more articles.
All were against "Pulpit Pimps" And:
As many here know, I was introduced as "Investigative Reporter"
when I was interviewed for 1/2 hour by a local talk-show.
All that said:

The reporter did a fine jog reflecting the true
Pastor Scott.

If anyone here can get a better article printed in a
more major publication than Marie Claire?
Please let us know when to expect it.

I'm Hayton S8n!

Weatherman

Apr 9, 2009, 11:37:17 PM4/9/09

WM-I should have said if the mag is a rag then thats probably fitting
for the mess.

I cant read the thing. The script is all messed up for me anyway.

Doctor Gene Scott

Apr 10, 2009, 12:32:28 AM4/10/09
Just exactly how many articles go printed ANYWHERE
> from the best efforts of RG or Mr. X?
>         (I think we know the answer)

well, you got us there.

stop emailing me, ok?

bye

H8N S8N

Apr 10, 2009, 1:30:30 AM4/10/09

gypsi...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2009, 3:42:17 PM4/10/09
On Apr 8, 2:58 pm, nopms <no...@live.com> wrote:
> On Apr 8, 1:48 pm, gypsiel...@gmail.com wrote:
>

> > On Apr 8, 1:42 pm, sososo...@hotmail.com wrote:

> > > It doesn't come out on the stands until April 14.
>
> > > Relax Krug, it isn't that damning of an article.  It amounts to free
> > > advertisement for her.
>
> > > People will watch to see what the fuss is about and she will hook them
> > > into her kingdom of Salvation by her brand rather than relying on
> > > Christ.
>
> > actually it is pretty shrewd of her to let a Hearst publication
> > instead of another 'religious/christian organization reveal her
> > 'secret' past. This will do more for her than against her. Unless she
> > shoots herself in the foot , again (sigh)
>
> Definately! It really wasn't a bad report, ... meee-yow!  LMAO!!!- Hide quoted text -

RE: "although the reference to the 'over worked blemish on her chin
under a heavy layer of makeup' seemed like a catty dig

gypsie: too bad it spoiled the perfection of a sprayed on mask. Do you
suppose she stops by Sunset Mausoleum for a solid spray after she
sneaks out the back door into the alley into oblivion? Mebbe she does
not want anyone to see the cracks?

gypsi...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2009, 3:44:28 PM4/10/09
On Apr 8, 10:56 pm, Chaz Lambrusco <g...@onvacation.com> wrote:
> geraldk...@geraldkrug.com wrote:
> > I just gotta screw ScamHella I can't wait...
>
> > Hey ScumHella you are too dumb to see a fake when you see it cause
> > your hater mind is blind. You'd suck as a reporter because you dont
> > check facts.
> > They don't publish spread legs in National Magazines you fucking shit
> > hole bitch.
>
> I am shocked that is in there, too.  I mean, this isn't a European magazine.

RE: "They don't publish spread legs in National Magazines"

gypsie: ahem, missy's money shot did not appear in Marie Claire

nopms

Apr 11, 2009, 1:46:53 PM4/11/09

LMAO!
Or is someone waiting behind the dumpster with a trowel in his
hand ... Krug!

Sneakin Mally through the alley
Trying to keep her out of sight
Sneakin Mally through the alley
When up pops the wife

I said, ah I cant find nothing wrong with being friends cos sometimes
She lets me use the car
She said if you cant find nothing wrong with your mind
Youd better find something wrong with her, her
So I began to explain ah that it wasnt just ah what she thought
Id better find something to do with my time
The fact is Ive just been caught

Sneakin Mally through the alley
Trying to get away clean
Sneakin Mally through the alley
When up pops the queen

Trying to double talk, get myself in trouble talk, catching myself in
lies
Catching myself in lies
Mama just looked at me as if I was, ah, crazy
And didnt even bat an eye
So I began to try to explain, ah that it just wasnt what she thought
Id better find something to do with my time
The fact is ah just been caught, just been caught,
Sneakin, sneakin, sneakin,

Papillon

Apr 16, 2009, 9:11:36 PM4/16/09
Had to stop by and share in the laughter at Pastor Barbie getting
busted. Why she doesn't just come clean and admit her past is mind
boggling to me.

For the record, as I recall it, it was Mr.X and Researcher Guy who
uncovered PMS' past. Several of us were following an errant lead
known as Melissa Holiday until Mr. X and Researcher Guy set the group
straight with accurate info.

Chaz Lambrusco

Apr 16, 2009, 10:49:55 PM4/16/09

Papi,

Good to see you on here to celebrate with us! Please email me.

Chaz

matt2442

Apr 16, 2009, 11:36:08 PM4/16/09

Matt2442:
I still wonder that too Pap. It didn't have to be a scandal, but could
have been a testimony. I guess now since she lied about it in the
first place, she can't come out and say that she was barbie without
having to admit that she lied bod faced to her congregation. Once I
caught Doc in a major lie, I couldn't trust him as a pastor/teacher
anymore.

Weatherman

Apr 17, 2009, 9:02:45 AM4/17/09

WM-My opinion on that is that people that have dirty laundry thats
detrimental to something on going, hypocritical behavior, are touchy
and secretive. She could have used it for a testimony, Gene could have
used things as a testimony but the fact is there was so much that was
never a clean break. So the lying and taking advantage of people
prevails. Concerns about what the truth would cost. An on going
pattern of corrupt behavior mixed into a "ministry". The front and ass
covering become all important. Not to mention the fact that Gene was a
sin and weakness leverage man. He used to play Adam Ant's song and
things like that not becouse he was simply making the point about self
righteous people but becouse he was saying that we all have hidden
problem. He used that song as a shield and defense not as a truth
statement i.e. yea I am a sinner but look to yourself. But the truth
is he was full of sh*t and saw this as a license. I mean dam thats why
Adam wrote the song. Thats another thing Gene was, a relativity man.
Yea he was a sinner but compared to all the good he did for the
kingdom not to mention his double special standing with the Almighty
his sin was relative. More works based reality here.

Anyway, the absence of a clean brake point and a works compared to sin
reality leads to sin digging, ass covering, sin leverage, and many
other abuses that have their primary manifestations around the root of
all evil.

matt2442

Apr 17, 2009, 12:36:22 PM4/17/09
On Apr 17, 6:02 am, Weatherman <the.sizeofah...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> WM-My opinion on that is that people that have dirty laundry thats
> detrimental to something on going, hypocritical behavior, are touchy
> and secretive. She could have used it for a testimony, Gene could have
> used things as a testimony but the fact is there was so much that was
> never a clean break. So the lying and taking advantage of people
> prevails. Concerns about what the truth would cost. An on going
> pattern of corrupt behavior mixed into a "ministry". The front and ass
> covering become all important. Not to mention the fact that Gene was a
> sin and weakness leverage man. He used to play Adam Ant's song and
> things like that not becouse he was simply making the point about self
> righteous people but becouse he was saying that we all have hidden
> problem. He used that song as a shield and defense not as a truth
> statement i.e. yea I am a sinner but look to yourself. But the truth
> is he was full of sh*t and saw this as a license. I mean dam thats why
> Adam wrote the song. Thats another thing Gene was, a relativity man.
> Yea he was a sinner but compared to all the good he did for the
> kingdom not to mention his double special standing with the Almighty
> his sin was relative. More works based reality here.
>
> Anyway, the absence of a clean brake point and a works compared to sin
> reality leads to sin digging, ass covering, sin leverage, and many
> other abuses that have their primary manifestations around the root of
> all evil.

Matt2442:
2 Peter 2:18-20 (New King James Version)

Deceptions of False Teachers

18 For when they speak great swelling words of emptiness, they allure
through the lusts of the flesh, through lewdness, the ones who have
actually escaped from those who live in error. 19 While they promise
them liberty, they themselves are slaves of corruption; for by whom a
person is overcome, by him also he is brought into bondage. 20 For if,
after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the
knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again
entangled in them and overcome, the latter end is worse for them than
the beginning.

Jude 1:4 (New King James Version)

4 For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked
out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God
into lewdness and deny the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Galatians 5:13 (New King James Version)

13 For you, brethren, have been called to liberty; only do not use
liberty as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one
another.

1 Peter 2:15-17 (New King James Version)

15 For this is the will of God, that by doing good you may put to
silence the ignorance of foolish men— 16 as free, yet not using
liberty as a cloak for vice, but as bondservants of God. 17 Honor all
people. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the king.

studio

Apr 17, 2009, 12:50:03 PM4/17/09
> people. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the king.- Hide quoted text -

.
.
.
.
.
.
studio wrote:

matt2442,

The New King James Version is my
absolute favorite. I used it when I went
to Gene's House of Pain and it had all
the translated words already in context
to what Gene was "revealing" and I'm
pretty sure at some point I asked myself,
"Why do I need this guy when......."

But, I stayed just so I can have some value
when I write on AFGS.

Weatherman

Apr 17, 2009, 1:34:58 PM4/17/09

WM-Some parts of these passages remind me of Genes defense of a
certain gnostic that Gene claimed collected all of Paul's works or the
ones we have anyway. But what was Gene really trying to say?

Anyway, these passages above are a certain reference to gnostic cults
that had blossomed that early in the church. They were a real problem
then and were ate up with "libertarian" Christan thinking and actions.

Weatherman

Apr 17, 2009, 1:51:17 PM4/17/09

Wm- wouldn't call Doc a full blown Gnostic in either of the two
branches as laid out by Irenaeus but there was the whiff of it there.

"of the Gnostic schools Irenaeus comments, "It is not at all fitting
to speak openly of their mysteries" (1.24.6). Where Christianity
proclaimed a free message to whoever would receive it, Gnostic
movements charged money for their teachings and kept things
mysterious".

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:NL8xfAsqAQcJ:homepage.mac.com/shanerosenthal/reformationink/srirenaeus.htm+gnositc+techers+charged+money&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Papillon

Apr 17, 2009, 4:04:14 PM4/17/09
On Apr 17, 10:51 am, Weatherman <the.sizeofah...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> "of the Gnostic schools Irenaeus comments, "It is not at all fitting
> to speak openly of their mysteries" (1.24.6). Where Christianity
> proclaimed a free message to whoever would receive it, Gnostic
> movements charged money for their teachings and kept things
> mysterious".

That's Doc.

Gypsie

Apr 17, 2009, 4:08:45 PM4/17/09
On Apr 16, 6:11 pm, Papillon <papillon_so...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Yo Papi, long time no post. How R U?

Re: X and RG, it has been their contribution to afgs has been
hugefully and gratefully acknowledged, thx for the reminder tho.

Gypsie

Apr 17, 2009, 4:10:28 PM4/17/09

missy can still use this to good if she gets her head out of her ass
(ooops is that another porn position?? lol). I notice that there are
sites popping up with missy teaching on forgiveness et al neow. hmmmm
flying monkeys??

Papillon

Apr 17, 2009, 4:17:18 PM4/17/09
On Apr 17, 1:08 pm, Gypsie <gypsiel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 16, 6:11 pm, Papillon <papillon_so...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Had to stop by and share in the laughter at Pastor Barbie getting
> > busted. Why she doesn't just come clean and admit her past is mind
> > boggling to me.
>
> > For the record, as I recall it, it was Mr.X and Researcher Guy who
> > uncovered PMS' past. Several of us were following an errant lead
> > known as Melissa Holiday until Mr. X and Researcher Guy set the group
> > straight with accurate info.
>
> Yo Papi, long time no post. How R U?

My left nut is swollen to about the size of a softball and I've been
popping vicodin on a pretty regular basis for the last few days - on
doctor's orders - as well as antibiotics. Other than that I am just
fine (I know, way too much information).

> Re: X and RG, it has been their contribution to afgs has been
> hugefully and gratefully acknowledged, thx for the reminder tho.

Just addressing somewhat of a debate I ran across in one of the
threads concerning who brought the intel to AFGS.

Gypsie

Apr 17, 2009, 4:28:40 PM4/17/09

hmmmm mebbe he/they felt a bit put out that Marie Claire did not use
or reference their work? X and RG 'are' very hard to reach unless they
want to be reached. Somehow methinks Gretchen Voss would have loved to
have had a conversation with them.

Papillon

Apr 17, 2009, 4:43:09 PM4/17/09

I'm sure she would have liked to have spoken with them. I think it is
patently obvious that Gretchen Voss used posts from AFGS as the basis
of her research. Reading the article was pretty much like looking
through the archives here.

Papillon

Apr 17, 2009, 4:45:21 PM4/17/09

I might add that having Krug leave because of the article was an
excellent and unexpected bonus.

matt2442

Apr 17, 2009, 4:48:35 PM4/17/09
On Apr 17, 1:45 pm, Papillon <papillon_so...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I might add that having Krug leave because of the article was an
> excellent and unexpected bonus.

Matt2442:
I wonder what it was about the article that sent him running? Is he
convinced now regarding PMS?

It is loading more messages.