O.T. (sort of) - Stephen Furtick - narcissist cult leader

Matt2442

Nov 2, 2015, 10:25:07 AM11/2/15

Matt2442

Nov 2, 2015, 10:46:10 AM11/2/15
On Monday, November 2, 2015 at 7:25:07 AM UTC-8, Matt2442 wrote:
> http://pulpitandpen.org/2015/10/30/elevation-church-puts-out-idolatrous-pastor-worship-video/

Matt2442:
I should have put a question mark after the title. I don't really know anything about this guy and the video is no longer available, but according to the person who posted it, it is an example of pastor worship like those of us with any history on planet Scott are familiar with.

geraldkrug

Nov 2, 2015, 3:40:38 PM11/2/15
You didnt worship Doc, you worshipped hearing pms
laugh in the audience as he told jokes about
drunks in a graveyard who fell into an opened grave

geraldkrug

Nov 2, 2015, 5:16:33 PM11/2/15
Mike the camera man gets dressed down because he dont know when its joke time or teachin is going on and joe cant keep the stage lights from getting the yogurt at boiling point.
You know i like Mike and he likes me...
You can cut the air in here with a knife

Gerald - Laugh pms, clear the air, fart or something. Do fucking something!

David B

Nov 2, 2015, 6:58:53 PM11/2/15
Furtick is dangerous. I have an ol' friend here in my city, who also is close to Furtick, even let's him loose in the pulpit. I wouldn't listen to him sell cars, much less preach.

Matt2442

Nov 2, 2015, 7:33:21 PM11/2/15
Thanks for the info. This is the first I've heard of him.
Seems he is drawing in a lot of zealous young people.

geraldkrug

Nov 2, 2015, 9:46:34 PM11/2/15
Doc said an ince a half a hair was british pyramid inch.
So if you hit your wife on the head cause shes got a headache with the pyramid club you'd miss