THE EXPANSION OF THE UNIVERSE IN THE QURAN !!!!!!!!!!!!

BV

Jan 7, 2012, 12:36:08 PM1/7/12
THE EXPANSION OF THE UNIVERSE IN THE QURAN

What you are about to read might sound unusual but it could be very
enlightened

In 1929, in the California Mount Wilson observatory, an American
astronomer by the name of Edwin Hubble made one of the greatest
discoveries in the history of astronomy. While he observed the stars
with a giant telescope, he found out that the light from them was
shifted to the red end of the
spectrum and that this shift was more pronounced the further a star
was from the earth.
This discovery had an electrifying effect in the world of science,
because according to the recognized rules of physics, the spectra of
light beams traveling towards the point of observation tend towards
violet while the spectra of the light beams moving away from the point
of observation tend towards red. During Hubble’s observations, the
light from stars was discovered to tend towards red. This meant that
they were constantly moving away from us.

Long before, Hubble made another very important discovery: Stars and
galaxies moved away not only from us, but also from one another. The
only conclusion that could be derived from a universe where everything
moves away from everything else is that the universe constantly
‘expands’.

To better understand, the universe can be thought of as the surface of
a balloon being blown up. Just as the points on the surface of a
balloon move apart from each other as the balloon is inflated, so do
the objects in space move apart from each other as the universe keeps
expanding.

In fact, this had been theoretically discovered even earlier. Albert
Einstein, who is considered the greatest scientist of the century, had
concluded after the calculations he made in theoretical physics that
the universe could not be static.
However, he had laid his discovery to rest simply not to conflict with
the widely recognized static universe model of his time. Later on,
Einstein was to identify his act as ‘the greatest mistake of his
career’. Subsequently, it became definite by Hubble’s observations
that the universe expands.

What importance, then, did the fact that the universe expands have on
the existence of the universe? The expansion of the universe implied
that if it could travel backwards in time, the universe would prove to
have originated from a single point. The calculations showed that this
‘single point’ that harbored all the matter of the universe should
have ‘zero volume’ and ‘infinite density’. The universe had come about
by the explosion of this single point with zero volume. This great
explosion that marked the beginning of the universe was named the ‘Big
Bang’ and the theory started to be so called.

It has to be stated that ‘zero volume’ is a theoretical expression
used for de******ive purposes. Science can define the concept of
‘nothingness’, which is beyond the limits of human comprehension, only
by expressing it as a point with zero volume’. In truth, ‘a point with
no volume’ means ‘nothingness’. The universe has come into being from
nothingness. In other words, it was created.
The Big Bang theory showed that in the beginning all the objects in
the universe were of one piece and then were parted. This fact, which
was revealed by the Big Bang theory was stated in the Quran 14
centuries ago, when people had a very limited knowledge about the
universe; Allaah says (what means): "Have those who disbelieved not
considered that the heavens and the earth were a joined entity, and We
separated them and made from water every living thing? Then will they
not believe?" [Quran 21:30]

As stated in the verse, everything, even the ‘heavens and the earth’
that were not yet created, were created with a Big Bang out of a
single point, and shaped the present universe by being parted from
each other.

When we compare the statements in the verse with the Big Bang theory,
we see that they fully agree with each other. However, the Big Bang
was introduced as a scientific theory only in the 20th century.

The expansion of the universe is one of the most important pieces of
evidence that the universe was created out of nothing. Although this
fact was not discovered by science until the 20th century, Allaah has
informed us of this reality in the Quran (revealed 1,400 years ago)
saying (what means): " And the heaven We constructed with strength,
and indeed, We are [its expander."[Quran 51: 47]

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ISLAM

HTTP://WWW.ISLAM-GUIDE.COM

HTTP://WWW.ISLAMHOUSE.COM/S/9661

HTTP://WWW.THISISTRUTH.ORG

HTTP://WWW.QURAN-M.COM/FIRAS/EN1

HTTP://KAHEEL7.COM/ENG

HTTP://WWW.KNOWMUHAMMAD.COM

HTTP://WWW.RASOULALLAH.NET/V2/INDEX.ASPX?LANG=E

HTTP://IMANWAY1.COM/ENG

HTTP://WWW.TODAYISLAM.COM

HTTP://WWW.THEKEYTOISLAM.COM

HTTP://WWW.ISLAMLAND.COM

HTTP://WWW.DISCOVERISLAM.COM

HTTP://WWW.THETRUERELIGION.ORG

HTTP://WWW.BECONVINCED.COM

HTTP://ISLAMTOMORROW.COM

HTTP://WWW.USC.EDU/DEPT/MSA/QURAN

HTTP://WWW.QURANFORALL.ORG

HTTP://WWW.QURANEXPLORER.COM/QURAN

HTTP://WWW.PROPHETMUHAMMED.ORG

HTTP://WWW.CHATISLAMONLINE.ORG/AR

HTTP://WWW.DAR-US-SALAM.COM

HTTP://YOUTUBEISLAM.COM
Message has been deleted

babyshoes

Jan 7, 2012, 6:46:25 PM1/7/12
Just think, were the Christians to wake up, how doubly
would the holy spirit be poured out for strength, because only in a
weaken state, would Islam
have a voluntary ear....

Its obviously a fraud of some-kind..or fraud committed on it (were it
a scroll that was found)

It's the Jews that recognize their savor in the end (which is all
they had to do to begin with)..

Islam isn't a part of that ending...
The Jews aren't going to turn into Christians but a Jew fulfilled..
All religions are secondary..or more except one..

religions are pieces of a divided body..

but the spirit (holy) resides with Christianity..

Christianity has the yoke..

Wake up Christians!!

it was before Islam.. "special knowledge"
we know the Quran Incorporated their old Persian roots..

Islam likes Christian women, but woe to the men..

maybe doc was right, about who was related to the Neppillim..lol..

geraldkrug

Jan 7, 2012, 8:47:56 PM1/7/12
Universe from nothing does not exist if you think as I do that
a total nothingness found a will to be something, then nothing never
existed, nothing won't ever accept nothing.

GOT IT ?

philedelphia

Jan 7, 2012, 8:50:51 PM1/7/12
> maybe doc was right, about who was  related to the Neppillim..lol..- Hide quoted text -

kro
suppose we all need to recognize that our divided beliefs play roles
in the big show and we also need to recognize the roles we cling to
that we shouldnt.

salvation is come by the jews because god entrusted to them his
inclination for us all "those that dwell upon the earth" not defined
by belifes other than "namesake" which ties back to testimony which
points to revelation og the Lord Jesus Christ of us all inclined
towars the truths sake and the forgiving love and restoration that
flows from it

the code is the oracle and its bigger then jew and arab its for
seperating frauds and cowards and onlookers fron the faithfull and
those of good courage for his names sake.

in the mean time 1 tim 4 basicly tells us to be at peace with each
other for we are made clean by his goodwill and goodfaith

geraldkrug

Jan 7, 2012, 8:57:40 PM1/7/12
The IRS says Americans owe trillions over the years in legally levied
taxes for services so apply that against the national debit and
ask people to donate toward paying it off.

geraldkrug

Jan 7, 2012, 9:10:18 PM1/7/12
I'm God, don't forget.

philedelphia

Jan 7, 2012, 8:56:20 PM1/7/12
> other for we are made clean by his goodwill and goodfaith- Hide quoted text -

1 tim 4
1 The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the
faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. 2 Such
teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been
seared as with a hot iron. 3 They forbid people to marry and order
them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received
with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth. 4 For
everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is
received with thanksgiving, 5 because it is consecrated by the word of
God and prayer.

line up word of god and you got a light saber prayer completes the
vessel pf invclination the born again experience... many expressions
many experiences many born again moments

geraldkrug

Jan 7, 2012, 9:24:54 PM1/7/12
And the secret society is right in the open for all to see.

Loruhama

Jan 8, 2012, 12:33:43 AM1/8/12
On Jan 7, 11:36 am, BV <bv5bv5...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> THE EXPANSION OF THE UNIVERSE IN THE QURAN

The Torah said that long before the Quarn. If you read this, you also
may be enlightened.

Isaiah 40:22
It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth........that
stretched out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a
tent to dwell in.

The above verse also suggests that the earth is circular.

Isaiah 42:5
This saith God the Lord, he that created the heavens, and stretched
them out; he that spread forth the earth.....

Isaiah 45:12 and Jeremiah 10:12....same thing.

Like Doc, I prefer my religion closer to the source. Islam is a
"Johnny come lately" and can't be trusted.
Galations 1:8; But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any
other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let
him be accursed.

Daniel

Jan 8, 2012, 4:11:16 PM1/8/12
Yep, Islam is a false religion that blinds hearts and minds another
religion where you have to please the so called diety in this case
Allah where salvation is never guarnteed..(unless of course you blow
people up ) Christianity is the only faith that offers grace that
leads to salvation

geraldkrug

Jan 9, 2012, 7:37:31 PM1/9/12
It's ME God speaking again...

You had to leave ME in the heavens and follow satan because
I got programming and no-body could talk to ME on a meaningfull
way so you split.

I don't care that you don't know the trap your into.

All I care is that I know Christ loved the wrong shit holes for sure.

geraldkrug

Jan 10, 2012, 12:00:21 PM1/10/12
Oh watch out, now there's a science book to explain why there is
somethingness in such vast open space.

Remember it's not there unless it is observed by a mind
just able enough to suck at the universal teet.

geraldkrug

Jan 11, 2012, 1:08:59 AM1/11/12
Oh man, now they have seen a giant cluster
of galaxies
with 1,000,000,000,000,000 suns

that's one million billion

15 zeros

geraldkrug

Jan 11, 2012, 4:01:43 PM1/11/12
And I pointed at this universe satan had made and said "Now I gotta
make order from chaos."

geraldkrug

Jan 11, 2012, 10:26:39 PM1/11/12
Oppps, make that 2,000,000,000,000,000
suns that will whip past the singularity and become dark matter/energy
which is the canvas this universe is drawn from.