Mellster the vigil must never end

geraldkrug

Mar 13, 2009, 2:32:27 PM3/13/09
Obama is embracing a mantle of "confidence builder in chief." Whether
he is meeting with his own economic advisers or worried business
leaders, he has sought to be calm and reassuring — even in the face of
more bad economic news.

Gerald - Well see how my advise is being taken but here's my take on
the current lies put out by the white house.

First they say personal wealth has shrunk by 45%. Yes the wealth of
the poor and middle class.

We just had Father Andrew Wingate call O'blabla a bold face lier.
http://www.trumpetersmission.com/

They call China our biggest creditor but they fail to mention they get
big usuary fees for the credit so it is a lie to call it credit.

Once again, people ask, where is all the money?
The money the federal reserve prints with no gold backing gets taken
to skyscrapers world wide. The money just sits there,
stacked to heaven in empty offices. That money is kept away from
the people as a power grab move so the powers that be can say there is
no money, yet the money printing goes on because
it is backed by money that is never used. We are all richer than God
and that is the secret they guard and lie and kill over.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 13, 2009, 2:47:32 PM3/13/09
The white house want's now to preserve the crazap system that causes
these crisis
(no crisis) events.
I'm not that stupid O'blabla.
I know this is just a dry run to the real "fake crisis" that is
looming once you see the reaction to me is practically zero.
People you gotta get loud for the end to their power grab because they
are getting bolder. Lets get the money from these skyscrapers and live
in the heaven God has intended for us.
I have all the answers to their lies.
It will take the federal prosecuters years to figure out how to change
the system much less get all the money bernie madoff stole.
As I've said, I will rail against them on every press release the
white house releases
so we must end their charade now.
You are all lulled into complacentcy and O'blabla knows it so they
will back off on the "crisis" wording now that they've had their way
so they can regroup and assess that the public reaction was basically
null and void.
Tell them no, tell them to get out. Their lies have cost me personally
alot of anguish
but who's gonna pay for that pain, no-one, so why do we want to trust
them anymore?
Don't believe when they say we have hit a bottom and go up in the
usual pendulum
of market forces because if that is true then why did't they sight
that as the reason for the "crisis" in the first place. Am I to
believe these people just now are finding out about market forces or
is there a conspiracy being created right before our eyes? You better
know how to answer that or else, I'm warning you !

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 13, 2009, 3:01:01 PM3/13/09
The evil plan is to get you all thinking, Whew! the stimulus package
worked. It is not projected to work for two years "IF" it works.
People please see this crazap. Tell these fools that work for the
super rich to step aside so we can go after the super rich by null and
voiding their money and power by making a new government organization
the way the constitution says.
Do you want a real piece of what your grand parents and parents have
made in this country which is real riches, real life, real work? Then
fight for it cause that is the only option the super rich ever give
War. We must fight for our right to share equally in America not to
remain slaves to the machines that are the real "slave/wealth
creators" for us all. The super rich don't want you to be happy
so let's end their opression NOW. Please voice your opinions
everywhere you can and learn what I've been saying here. We want the
current white house gone
so we can organize a new administration on the internet ourselves on
www.csswitch.com as a starting place to rally from.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 13, 2009, 3:06:11 PM3/13/09
So if 45% of the wealth is gone then why havent prices gone down?
Why hasent the white house asked for a 45% reduction in prices?
Lier's that's why. GOD DAMN LIER'S. Stupid, evil following, lier's.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 13, 2009, 3:22:49 PM3/13/09
The super rich still have all the real estate to sell, taxes to raise,
usuary to charge,
in other words their hands around all our necks.
The super rich are even insured against loss, AIG is their new satan
where the old satan the WTC used to be.
I tell ya people this whole thing is a crime and instead of waiting
for prosecution we need to follow the constitution and disband the
whole mess and prosecute the super rich by ending their power and
getting our money back that is the peoples justice and we can do it
over-night if you, HELP ME !!!!

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 13, 2009, 3:39:22 PM3/13/09
And here's the knock out punch...
If you super rich do not get out of my way this is what you have
backed yourselves into, China and Russia and the Middle east are
waiting for the USA to rev up the economy but it won't until you
release the wealth to the people to spend and I mean all of it not
just these little cheap shot pocket change stimulus dole outs.
Your lies to the ouher countries screwed you and now I punch you super
rich, you are dead cause i will punch you till you are dead to a new
deepest death.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 13, 2009, 3:55:13 PM3/13/09
The Rolling Stones - "Let Me Go"

You're gonna get it straight from the shoulder
Can't you see the party's over
Let me go

Can't you get it through your thick head
This affair is finished - dead
Please, let me go

I tried giving you the velvet gloves
I tried giving you the knockout punch
Hey, let me go
Let me go
Let me go
Let me go
Let me go

I find it hard to be cruel
I find it hard to be cruel
With a smile, don't you?
You'll never find that perfect love
That you read about
That you dream about oooo

Maybe I'll become a playboy
Hang around in gay bars
And move to the west side of town

You're gonna get it straight from the shoulder
Can't you see the party's over
Hey, let me go
Let me go

So you think I'm giving you the brush off
Well I'm just telling you to shove off
Hey,let me, won't you let me go

This ain't no time to waste my breath
We're all goin into sudden death
Hey, let me go

Can't you get it through your thick head
This affair is dead as a doornail
Hey, baby won't you let me go

The bell has rung, and I've called time
The chair is on the table, out the door baby

Baby won't you let me go
Let me go
Baby won't you let me go
Let me go
Baby won't you let me go
Let me go
Let me go
Let me go
Baby won't you let me go
Let me
Let me
AHHH I go

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 13, 2009, 4:36:12 PM3/13/09
Uriah heep - "Rainbow Demon"

There rides the rainbow demon
on his horse of crimson fire.
Black shadows are following closely
on the heels of his desire.

Riding on in the mist of morning
noone dared to stand in his way.
Posessed by some distant calling.
Riding on through night and day.

Rainbow demon - Pick up your heart and run.
Rainbow demon - Looks for his sword and is gone.

Riding on in the mist of morning
noone dared to stand in his way.
Posessed by some distant calling.
Riding on through night and day.

Rainbow demon - Pick up your heart and run.
Rainbow demon - Looks for his soul and is gone.

______________________________

Wishbone Ash - "Jail Bait"

I'm wondering why your face no longer shines,
I'm wondering why your face no longer shines.
I'm wondering why
You're always on my mind.
I'm still wondering
Give me a little more time.

I need to know why I can't see your tears,
I need to know why I can't see your tears.
I need to know how many lonesome years
I want to make you cast away your fears.

I'm wondering why your face no longer shines,
I'm wondering why your face no longer shines.
I'm wondering why
You're always on my mind.
I'm still wondering
Give me a little more time.

_______________________________

Ashton, Gardner & Dyke - "Resurrection Shuffle"

Whoo-whoo
Twist yourself further from the middle of the floor
Throw a little kiss to the woman next door
Step on the gas put your hand in the air
Make a V-sign and you throw back your hair
Think about nothin' now you're nice and high
You're advocating love but you don't know why
Now you're getting vibrations all down to your feet
That's the brow beating, heavy, leather, resurrection beat
Put your hand on your hips
Now you let your backbone slip
Put out your tongue, put your hand in the air
Make a VEE sign you just don't care
Now you feel free you gotta lose control
All Gods children got a little bit of soul
You don't have to think you don't have to move a muscle
To do the brow beating, heavy, leather, resurrection shuffle
Alright
Oh here we go again
Oh that's it you're doin' it
Alright
You Think about nothin' now you're nice and high
You're advocating love but you dont know why
You're getting vibrations all down to your feet
That's the brow beating, heavy, leather, resurrection beat
Here we go
Put your hand on your hip
You gotta let your backbone slip
Put out your tongue, put your hand in the air
Make a V sign like you just don't care
Now you feel free you gotta lose control
All Gods children got some soul
You don't have to think you don't have to move a muscle
To do the brow beating, heavy, leather, resurrection shuffle
You doin' alright
This is gonna last you for years and years and it's alright
You doin' alright, don't get uptight
Uh-huh yea, that sounds alright, um-hum
Do do n do do do

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 13, 2009, 4:55:12 PM3/13/09
Alan Parsons Project - The Raven

The clock struck midnight
And through my sleeping
I heard a tapping at my door
I looked but nothing lay in the darkness
And so I turned inside once more
To my amazement
There stood a raven
Whose shadow hung above my door
Then through the silence
It spoke that one word
That I shall hear forever more

Nevermore

Thus quoth the raven, nevermore

And still the raven remains in my room
No matter how much I implore
No words can soothe him
No prayer remove him
And I must hear for evermore

Quoth the raven, nevermore
Thus quoth the raven
Nevermore

Quoth the raven, nevermore
Thus quoth the raven
Nevermore

Nevermore
Nevermore
Nevermore
Never
Nevermore
Nevermore
Never
Nevermore
Nevermore
Never

Nevermore
Nevermore
Never
Nevermore
Nevermore
Never

Nevermore

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 13, 2009, 5:03:39 PM3/13/09
It's a beautiful day - "White Bird"

White Bird
In a golden cage
On a winter's day
In the rain
White bird
In a golden cage
Alone

The leaves blow
Cross the long black road
To the darkened skies
In its rage
But the white bird
Just sits in her cage
Unknown.

White bird must fly
Or she will die

White bird
Dreams of the aspen tree
With their dying leaves
Turning gold
But the white bird
Just sits in her cage
Growing old.

White bird must fly
Or she will die
White bird must fly
Or she will die

The sunsets come
The sunsets go
The clouds Float by
And The Earth Turns slow
And the Young Birds Eyes
Do always Glow
And She must fly
She must fly
She must fly

White bird
In a golden cage
On a winter's day
In the rain
White bird
In a golden cage
Alone

White bird must fly
Or she will die
White bird must fly
Or she will die
White bird must fly
Or she will die
White bird must fly

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 13, 2009, 5:31:35 PM3/13/09
oh and lets not forget the new "HIT MEN" for the US government against
us, in the form of the mexican drug cartels running wild in this
country.
Oh the white house has contingency plans if the homeland security is
over-whelmed. WELL THEY ARE OVERWHELMED ASSHOLES, DO SOMETHING...
GIVE ME A GUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weatherman

Mar 13, 2009, 6:49:56 PM3/13/09
WM-"they shall mount up with wings as eagles"

Weatherman

Mar 13, 2009, 6:58:47 PM3/13/09
On Mar 13, 6:49 pm, Weatherman <the.sizeofah...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> WM-"they shall mount up with wings as eagles"

Job 39:27 Doth the eagle mount up at thy command, and make her nest
on high?-ah...NO.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 13, 2009, 9:27:53 PM3/13/09
Point by point they back pedal now.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090314/ap_on_go_pr_wh/obama_economy
Claiming that making better regulation of financial markets is
complex.
Buddy it is over, can't you see that?
The stock market is a super Las Vegas and it is against God's laws so
dismantle it. There is nothing new to invest in, we have heaven, so
let it be.

Weatherman

Mar 13, 2009, 10:14:29 PM3/13/09

Jer 49:14 I have heard a rumour from the LORD, and an ambassador is
sent unto the heathen, [saying], Gather ye together, and come against
her, and rise up to the battle.

Weatherman

Mar 13, 2009, 10:30:07 PM3/13/09
Eze 35:12 And thou shalt know that I [am] the LORD, [and that] I
have heard all thy blasphemies which thou hast spoken against the
mountains of Israel, saying, They are laid desolate, they are given us
to consume.

2Ch 14:11 And Asa cried unto the LORD his God, and said, LORD, [it
is] nothing with thee to help, whether with many, or with them that
have no power: help us, O LORD our God; for we rest on thee, and in
thy name we go against this multitude. O LORD, thou [art] our God; let
not man prevail against thee.

Psa 44:5 Through thee will we push down our enemies: through thy
name will we tread them under that rise up against us.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 13, 2009, 11:18:36 PM3/13/09
The Rolling Stones - "NEIGHBORS"

Neighbors, neighbors, neighbors

Have I got neighbors?

Have I got neighbors?

All day and all night

Neighbors

Have I got neighbors?

Ringing my doorbells

All day and all night

Ladies, have I got crazies?

Screaming young babies

No piece and no quiet

I got T.V.'s, saxophone playing

Groaning and straining

With the trouble and strife

Is it any wonder

Is it any wonder

Is it any wonder

That we fuss and fight

Neighbors, do unto strangers

Do unto neighbors

What you do to yourself, yourself, yourself
yourself, yourself

Is it any wonder

Is it any wonder

Is it any wonder

That we fuss and fight

Neighbors do unto strangers

Do onto neighbors what you do to yourself

Yourself, yourself, yourself, yourself

Neighbors, neighbors, neighbors

(Sax solo)

Neighbors, neighbors, neighbors neighbors, neighbors

Do yourself a favour

Don't you mess with my baby

When I'm working all night

You know that neighbors

Steal off my table

Steal off my table

And doing alright, alright, alright alright

Neighbors do unto strangers

Do unto strangers

What you do to yourself
yourself, yourself, yourself
yourself, yourself
gerald
gerald
gerald
gerald
gerald
gerald
gerald
gerald
gerald
all right

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 14, 2009, 2:38:55 AM3/14/09
The Chinese think they can dictate to us how we do things.
Homeland security has some big failures on their hands.
Secret Military operations do not cost anything that would cause so
many Americans to be poor.
People in the media spout down right false statements and "experts" in
this country are just not trustable.
Again and again we see the broken everything being exposed.
Give me the entire media and government as long as I want and I will
fix it all. I know what to say to the American people to make them
cheer for years.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 14, 2009, 3:07:38 AM3/14/09
The Chinese are so stupid they actually fund our stimulus. HAHAHAHA
That is so they can sell to their own people that there is no money.
The whole worlds governments are hiding the wealth from all their
people.
I fix all this world as the spititual leader of this country and that
is what I know will happen because so many people have forseen me,
gerald, me and none other.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 14, 2009, 3:50:33 AM3/14/09
A Post Bubble Model? O'blabla what the HELL are you?
Do you think lies are always gonna get you a pass in life?
All governments have ever had are pump and dump economies (the greater
fool)
because they never have a rigorous analysis of valuing assets based on
the assets true underlying "fundamentals" which cannot be known, one
mans treasure is another mans trash. So since bubbles or over valuing
occurs even from properly valued assets it is corruption that also
drives over valuing or bubbles.
The only proper model it to stop living like we are all kings
deserving kingdoms.
If we lived more like humble charitable loving law abiders then
bubbles of the distructive size we see now won't happen. Do I have to
tell you everything?
Even that explanation is elementary compared to what I want to reveal
to the American People so don't try it O'blabla just leave while I'm
still breathing happily.
P.S. stop using words people can't understand easily, MR.
Transparentcy the LIER!

Weatherman

Mar 14, 2009, 7:32:54 AM3/14/09

The wise Krug speaks

I staggered back to the underground
And the breeze blew back my hair
I remember throwin' punches around
And preachin' from my chair

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 14, 2009, 10:45:08 AM3/14/09
Valuing things has been a scam through out time because at first
mankind would just gather free food and then build shelters.
Then learned to farm and that still gets you realitivly free food
because work is fun if you have a good attitude. Time rolled on and we
built machines to do the work
thus making more of everything and cheaper but the powers kept
overcharging
and in effect stole everything by tiny degrees. God would say
everything is free for those who work. Today God would say everything
is free for those who are frugal with their portion because machines
have made us all super rich compared to hunter gather days. (Am I
boring you?)

Weatherman

Mar 14, 2009, 12:59:54 PM3/14/09
WM-Rich? Maybe. Certainly able to get more work done with less impact
on the body. Machines are great.

The trade off is that we are now almost entirely dependent. Not to
mention personally detached from the realities that machines have
helped us overcome. Try walking two miles down to the store and buying
groceries and walking home with them. You would be limited to what you
could buy. More importantly you would notice things along your way
that you would certainly not have noticed otherwise. Even dead animals
along the roadside take on a whole new relevance when you have to walk
by the carcass, smell the rotting flesh, behold the mangled meat and
guts. Depending on the time of year you will sometimes find dead
animals with dead babies all around the mothers carcass having been
run over as they hovered near mothers dead carcass. You cant see that
from the car. Sometimes buzzards will be nearby and you can get a much
longer and closer look at these while walking. The whole scene becomes
very personal.

Imagine yourself having to cut your own timber and build your own
house with hand tools. It certainly wouldn't be something you were
paying for for 30 years! Much cheaper by hand and not as much work
really when you consider how much time you work to pay off a thirty
year load.

NOW! Imagine if your a preacher that has to go door to door building a
flock. No long distance isolation behind a TV camera. You cant just
walk out of the studio every night to you seclusion and isolation like
some techno star out in tv land. Your not a celebrity at all. You have
to sit where they set and eat what they eat. Much harder to pass
yourself off as a superstar. This is what modern communication devices
have produced mostly. Isolated, out of touch, otherwise useless
bullsh*t superstar artists.In fact many would swear that God only
talks through those that talk through the tv and radio. Am I boring
you?

Weatherman

Mar 14, 2009, 1:04:25 PM3/14/09
WM-

"I hear it all the time
What they never let you know
on the TV and radio"

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 14, 2009, 1:46:04 PM3/14/09
The real "crisis" is the gap between the haves and have nots.
All wealth comes from the freely giving sun in the sky that is
converted to sugars by photosynthesis by plants and so on up the food
chain.
To say something other than the Sun has value is a greed based
falsehood because working to produce some value is not possible
without the first gift of free food so the produced value is not as
valuable as the free food that produced it.
Anything you make was gotten at first for free so how can it be more
valuable than
the food that made it. Now you see what powers have done is created a
bubble
from the concept that work is valuable but only the sun is valuable
work is just
a past time till you eat again so no matter what you do with your
time, unless your making a Sun, it is not valuable. Whatever is
created to own can be created again
to be given away freely. The internet is a good example of people
(open sourcers)who do not want to see the internet commercialized
because the powers will steal it all eventually.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 14, 2009, 2:04:44 PM3/14/09
Everything negative that the super rich do now is because the computer
revolution
is their downfall and savior at the same time.
I come to this evil stupid totally obscured site to create public
archives
and to give my support to Mellster so she can defend against all evil.
I know that just the act of truth telling causes God to feel loved and
praised and God
responds all-mightly to strengthen that love.
I could do this in private as I have done to guide the world through
similar insanities
but Mellster needs to see the perfect worshipper in action and the
love increased by supernatural forces from that perfection. Only
Mellster is in the zone being a truth teller God loved perfection like
me.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 14, 2009, 2:19:14 PM3/14/09
The Cars - "All Mixed Up"

She shadows me in the mirror
she never leaves on the light
and some things that I say to her
just don't seem too bright.
it's all mixed up
it's all mixed up
it's all mixed up!

she tricks me into thinkin'
I can't believe my eyes
I wait for her forever
but she never does arrive
it's all mixed up
it's all mixed up
it's all mixed up!

she said to leave it to me
(leave it to me)
everything'll be alright
(be alright)
she said to leave it to me
(leave it to me)
everything'll be alright

She's always out makin' pictures
she's always out makin' scenes
she's always out the window
when it comes to makin' dreams
it's all mixed up
it's all mixed up
it's all mixed up!

she says to leave it to me
(leave it to me)
everything'll be alright
(be alright)
she says to leave it to me
(leave it to me)
everything'll be alright
(be alright)
she said to leave it to me
(leave it to me)
everything'll be alright
(be alright)
she said to leave it to me, yeah
(leave it to me)
everything'll be alright
(be alright)
if you leave it to me
(leave it to me)
everything'll be alright
(be alright)
yeah, if you leave it to me
(leave it to me)
(be alright)
(be alright)
(be alright)
(be alright)

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 14, 2009, 2:50:15 PM3/14/09
The Cars - "Hello Again"

Hello, hello again
Hello, hello again

You might have forgot
The journey ends
You tied your knots
And you made your friends
You left the scene
Without a trace
One hand on the ground
One hand in space

Oh you passed on mercy
You tried the rest
You gave your body
You gave your best
Stare at the green door
Livin' in the sky
You don't wanna know it
You just want to fly

(hello) hello
(hello again)
Uh-oo, mm-mm yeah
(hello) hello
(hello again)
Hello, that's right

I know (know you're a dreamer)
Mm-mm, who's under the gun
I know (know you're a dreamer)
Who's only just begun

Hello (hello)
(hello again)
Mm-mm, i say
(hello) ello
(hello again)
Yeah

Oh when there's nothin'
Nothin' left to lose
You leave it all
To fade to blue, eww, eah, yeah

(wanna feel) electric
(wanna feel) loose
(wanna be) eclectic
You want to call a truce
(look [echo]) at the profile
Staring at the flame
(wait [echo]) for the sunshine
Standing in the rain

(hello) uh oh
(hello again)
I said hello (hello) hello
(hello again) hello again
I say hello (hello) ello
(hello again) hello again

(hello) uh oh
(hello again)
Oo-oo
(hello)
Mm-mm hello
(hello)
Uh mm, i said hello-lo-lo-lo-lo
(hello)

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 14, 2009, 2:56:59 PM3/14/09
The Cars - "I'm In Touch With Your World"

You can tuck it on the inside
You can throw it on the floor
You can wave it on the outside
Like you never did before

You get the diplomatic treatment
You get the force fed future
Get the funk after death
Get the wisenheimer brainstorm

(i'm in touch with your world)
So don't you try to hide it
(i'm in touch with your world)
And nobody's gonna buy it
It's such a lovely way to go

It's such a lovely way to go

I been lying on your feathers
You keep talkin' about the weather
I'm a psilocybin pony
You're a flick fandango phoney

It's a sticky contradiction
It's a thing you call creation
Everything is science fiction
And I ought to know

(i'm in touch with your world)
So don't you try to hide it
(i'm in touch with your world)
And nobody's gonna buy it
It's such a lovely way to go

It's such a lovely way to go uh-o-o-o

(i'm in touch with your world)
(i'm in touch with your world)
(i'm in touch with your world)
(i'm in touch with your world)

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 14, 2009, 3:06:40 PM3/14/09
The Cars - "Lust For Kicks"

He's got his plastic sneakers
She's got her Robuck purse
He's got a butane flicker
She's got it worse

They're crazy about each other
Like a misplaced fix
They're mad about each other
N' they blame it all on the lust for kicks

He's got his own dumb waiter
She's reading one fell swoop
He gets around to it later
She fills the scoop

They're crazy about each other
Like a misplaced fix
They're mad about each other
And they blame it all on the lust for kicks
they blame it all on the lust for kicks

He's just a hit parader
She's just a cycle ride
He likes to masquerade her
And she tells him lies

They're mad about each other
Like a misplaced fix
They're crazy about each other
And they blame it all on the lust for kicks
they blame it all on the lust for kicks
they blame it all on the lust for kicks

on lust for kicks
on lust for kicks
on lust for kicks
on the lust for kicks
on the
on the lust for kicks

Weatherman

Mar 14, 2009, 3:15:04 PM3/14/09
WM-Its not clear that its that easy to say. For example Adam was
tending the garden before the fall. After the fall he was made to
labor among the thorns and his labor was subject to condition
apparently not present in the garden. The Ideal and free conditions
from which Adam realized his sustenance in the garden were no longer
his reality. His conditions after the fall for centuries has been
toil, sweat, hard labor. And for what? Apparently to put him in a
condition where he could clearly see his dependence on God and
conditions, rain and so on.

Anyway nothing has been free from the garden. The sun even takes its
toll. Besides the suns effect on plants is simply part of the
condition that would preside without mans presents on the earth. About
the time man could make a well oiled agricultural machine working in
conjunction with the elements, having been tamed with irrigation,
fertilizer, erosion control, fruitful and hardy hybrids, selective
breeding, pest control and so on, God can just come along and
introduce blight and pestilence, withering drought, just about
anything to disrupt a man made utopia.

Gen 5:29 And he called his name Noah, saying, This [same] shall
comfort us concerning our work and toil of our hands, because of the
ground which the LORD hath cursed.

Jer 10:15 They [are] vanity, [and] the work of errors: in the time
of their visitation they shall perish.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 14, 2009, 4:02:12 PM3/14/09
We have had a governor placed upon us for reasons so we would not go
too fast it seems but the time has come with total communication
available to every individule to be given trust to own the wealth once
withheld. I will be guiding you to this new aquisition so that the old
ways will die peacefully by my superior force of will to show the
ancient truth that 1. we are not really here 2. the universe is also
non existent 3. the dimention that is real has all knowledge totally
revealed to everyone
and is constantly preserving the records in case of any catastrophy.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 14, 2009, 4:30:06 PM3/14/09
I wish you knew Mellster what I was doing when I first heard this song
I'll tell you some day but the meaning today and the reason it'll play
is so you'll belong...

The Cars - "Magic"

summer, it turns me upside down
summer summer summer
it's like a merry go round.
I see you under the midnight
all shackles and bows
High shoes with the cleets clickin
tempermental glow
why dont you let me go
ewww got a hold on you
got a hold on you
i got a hold on you tonight
got a hold on you
got a hold on you
got a hold on you
that's right

oh oh it's magic
when i'm with you
oh oh it's magic
you know it's true
just a little magic you know it's true
got a hold on you
oh twisted under sideways down
i know you're getting twisted
and you can't calm down
i see you under the midnight
love darts in your eyes
how far can you take it
till you realize
there's magic in your eyes

i got a hold on you
got a hold on you
got a hold on you tonight
got a hold on you
got a hold on you
got a hold on you
yeah oh yeah

oh oh it's magic
oh oh when i'm with you
oh oh it's magic
gotta beautifull magic
it pulls me through
i got a hold on you

i got a hold on you
i got a hold on you
got a hold on you
that's right it's magic

oh oh it's magic
oo it's magic when i'm with you
oh oh it's magic
just a little magic is all you do
oh oh it's magic
takes a little bit of magic, that's true
when im with you
oh oh it's magic
beautiful magic
the magic pulls me through.
oh it's magic

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 14, 2009, 4:48:56 PM3/14/09

soso...@hotmail.com

Mar 15, 2009, 1:50:31 PM3/15/09
On 13 Mar, 11:32, geraldkrug <gd...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Obama is embracing a mantle of "confidence builder in chief." Whether
> he is meeting with his own economic advisers or worried business
> leaders, he has sought to be calm and reassuring — even in the face of
> more bad economic news.
>
> Gerald - Well see how my advise is being taken but here's my take on
> the current lies put out by the white house.
>
> First they say personal wealth has shrunk by 45%. Yes the wealth of
> the poor and middle class.
>
> We just had Father Andrew Wingate call O'blabla a bold face lier.http://www.trumpetersmission.com/
>
> They call China our biggest creditor but they fail to mention they get
> big usuary fees for the credit so it is a lie to call it credit.
>
> Once again, people ask, where is all the money?
> The money the federal reserve prints with no gold backing gets taken
> to skyscrapers world wide. The money just sits there,
> stacked to heaven in empty offices. That money is kept away from
> the people as a power grab move so the powers that be can say there is
> no money, yet the money printing goes on because
> it is backed by money that is never used. We are all richer than God
> and that is the secret they guard and lie and kill over.

And just what makes you think that Obama is in charge of any of this.
He is just the propaganda machine.

Just like the shadow government took out Saddam when He wanted to take
the oil off of the dollar they have set China up with a bunch of
worthless paper.

They are moving everyone into their back pockets but the judgment of
Mt. Seir is on the horizon.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 15, 2009, 4:06:32 PM3/15/09
I speak in simplistic terms for the simple minds.
I said the super rich are behind all evil, including the holocost.
Hitler was just a dupe for the super rich like O'blabla.

Weatherman

Mar 15, 2009, 8:19:34 PM3/15/09

Wm-All I see is that Saddam fired tactical missiles into Israel, like
Hitler into Britain, and now he is hanged, his kingdom over.

soso...@hotmail.com

Mar 15, 2009, 8:59:49 PM3/15/09

> > Just like the shadow government took out Saddam when He wanted to take
> > the oil off of the dollar they have set China up with a bunch of
> > worthless paper.
>
> > They are moving everyone into their back pockets but the judgment of
> > Mt. Seir is on the horizon.
>
> Wm-All I see is that Saddam fired tactical missiles into Israel, like
> Hitler into Britain, and now he is hanged, his kingdom over.

You mean to tell me that you missed that news that Saddam was
threatening to deal in other currency other than the dollar, which
would have sunk the dollar way before they wanted to use it as
leverage toward a global currency as they are today.

That is the reason that Bush invaded Iraq, the globalists couldn't
have their timetable blown.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 15, 2009, 9:14:51 PM3/15/09
Come on, how could he do that and in what acceptable currency would he
want?

Amazingly funny video of ping pong playing at it's best and a lesson
to never give up.
http://www.clickhere.gr/content/funen.asp
it is the first video, ping pong ralley awesome...

soso...@hotmail.com

Mar 15, 2009, 9:31:55 PM3/15/09
On 15 Mar, 18:14, "geraldk...@geraldkrug.com" <gd...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Come on, how could he do that and in what acceptable currency would he
> want?
>
> Amazingly funny video of ping pong playing at it's best and a lesson
> to never give up.http://www.clickhere.gr/content/funen.asp

> it is the first video, ping pong ralley awesome...

Six months after Saddam took oil off of the dollar and to the euro
Iraq was invaded or what WM said he supposedly did.

Iran threatened the same thing but they don't have the power to
protect themselves so they are just making noise.

China threatened the same thing but they didn't know that they are
holding way too much of our bad debt. Those sub prime loans were
bundled with other investments and sold to among other places China.
The world thought that the cheap investment was going to pay off
pretty nicely until everyone found out that the world is holding a
bunch of worthless paper that will probably never be paid.

It wasn't a scam to make money, it was a scam to control the world's
indebtedness. It is the same scam they have pulled on different
countries when they wanted to take them over this time they are going
on a global scale. The trade zones are trying to hold on to their
territory by forcing the fall of the dollar but the globalists at the
top are holding to the timetable.

You mean you haven't heard that the world finance ministers met this
week?

http://www.etaiwannews.com/etn/news_content.php?id=889564&lang=eng_news

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 15, 2009, 9:40:34 PM3/15/09
What did they accomplish? Nothing, because there is only one answer, a
savior or a devistating global depression...
They even want to take computers away...

http://media.ffii.org/animation/How%20software%20patents%20work.wmv

soso...@hotmail.com

Mar 15, 2009, 9:43:24 PM3/15/09
> http://www.etaiwannews.com/etn/news_content.php?id=889564〈=eng_news

Not to mention the bonds. China cannot risk the fall of the dollar.
http://www.etaiwannews.com/etn/news_content.php?id=893418&lang=eng_news

Barack Obama soothes China on multi-billion-dollar U.S. debt

President Barack Obama gestures during his meeting with Brazil's
President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva in the Oval Office of the White
House in Washington, Saturday, March 14, 2009.(AP Photo/Pablo Martinez
Monsivais)
Associated Press
+ Enlarge This image
Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao gestures during a news conference after the
closing ceremony of National People's Congress in Beijing's Great Hall
of the People, China, Friday, March 13, 2009. (AP Photo/Greg Baker)
Associated Press
President Barack Obama said Saturday that China could have "absolute
confidence" in the American economy, after Beijing pointedly
questioned the safety of its huge haul of U.S. government debt.

Obama took up comments by China's Premier Wen Jiabao on Friday, which
represented a rare assessment by Beijing on the health of the U.S.
economy and the prospects for China's hundreds of billions of dollars
in Treasury bonds.

"Not just the Chinese government, but every investor can have absolute
confidence in the soundness of investments in the United States,"
Obama said after meeting Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva
at the White House.

"There is a reason why even in the midst of this economic crisis you
have seen actual increases in investment flows here in the U.S."

"I think it is a recognition that the stability not only of our
economic system but also our political system is extraordinary."

Obama said that his comments were applicable to both U.S. Treasury
instruments and investments in the U.S. private and industrial
sectors.

Wen told reporters in Beijing on Friday that he was concerned about
China's huge stake in the U.S. economy as it endures the worst crisis
in generations.

"We have lent huge amounts of money to the United States. Of course we
are concerned about the safety of our assets," Wen said.

"To be honest, I am a little bit worried and I would like to ... call
on the United States to honor its word and remain a credible nation
and ensure the safety of Chinese assets."

Wen's comments caused a stir in global markets, and were the latest
disturbance to the critical U.S.-Chinese relationship early in Obama's
administration.

Last week, military tensions rose after the United States said Chinese
boats harassed the U.S. Navy surveillance vessel Impeccable in the
South China Sea, forcing the ship to take emergency action to avoid a
collision.

Beijing said the vessel was on a spying mission.

China also balked at U.S. comments on the human rights situation in
Tibet - but both sides tried to smooth over the row with Foreign
Minister Yang Jiechi's visit to the White House on Thursday.

Beijing held US$727.4 billion in U.S. Treasury bonds at the end of
last year, just ahead of Japan, the holder of US$626 billion in bonds,
according to U.S. government data.

As the largest creditor to the United States, China is "extremely
interested in developments in the U.S. economy," Wen said.

Analysts say a loss of confidence in U.S. Treasury securities could
cause a dramatic drop in the dollar and force Washington to pay higher
interest rates.

In February, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton asked China to keep on
buying U.S. debt, saying it could help jumpstart the flagging U.S.
economy and stimulate imports of Chinese goods.

"By continuing to support American Treasury instruments the Chinese
are recognizing our interconnection. We are truly going to rise or
fall together," Clinton said.

Most of China's foreign exchange reserves, which reached US$1.95
trillion by the end of 2008, is believed to be held in the greenback.

White House spokesman Robert Gibbs said Friday that "there's no safer
investment in the world than in the United States." Obama rolled out
an audacious US$3.55 trillion budget proposal last month that bristles
with economic reforms and spending on healthcare, climate change and
education. The budget forecasts a US$1.750 trillion deficit in fiscal
2009, but foresees that figure falling to US$1.171 trillion in 2010.

The Chinese reportedly are concerned about the enormous amount of
borrowed money, including Obama's nearly US$800 billion stimulus,
being used to boost U.S. growth.

soso...@hotmail.com

Mar 15, 2009, 9:56:04 PM3/15/09
On 15 Mar, 18:40, "geraldk...@geraldkrug.com" <gd...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

If you remember the stories of Atlantis the strong became the rulers
and the weak became the slaves that were genetically manipulated into
drones. Their evil eventually caused their downfall because they had
no restraints to save them from themselves.

This is why I don't like copyrights, not only do people take what God
gives as a gift and call it their own but they attempt to lock out the
little people (because of their pride)from experiencing God. They
put themselves between the believer and God but He can work through
the barriers they try to put up.

These people think that knowledge and power will make them God
because science can eventually give them unlimited life and abilities
and power. Their mission is creating themselves as God.

God says they won't get that far but it ain't going to be pretty.

But as my son says, "God's got our backs."

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 15, 2009, 10:20:38 PM3/15/09
I give my programming away to the God fearing but not to the
corporations that profit from what I copyrighted in the US copyright
office and pay out nothing to me the copyright holder. When they do
pay then I can give to people Christ tells me to. Don't lump me in
with them I got your backs cause I got the biggest case against the
super rich and they know it and they also know I can save them too IF
I keep quiet on AFGS the most obscure place in HELL.

Weatherman

Mar 16, 2009, 7:29:32 AM3/16/09

WM-The Lord works in mysterious ways.

soso...@hotmail.com

Mar 16, 2009, 7:51:30 AM3/16/09

Is that The Lord or The LORD?

soso...@hotmail.com

Mar 16, 2009, 7:58:47 AM3/16/09
On 15 Mar, 19:20, "geraldk...@geraldkrug.com" <gd...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Sorry Gerald, I wasn't trying to lump you with them. I wasn't clear
that I was referring to people taking God's work and copyrighting it
so that they can charge for it and limit the use of it. They want to
call their business God's work.

Doc has used the example of Jesus limiting some subjects to a few
disciples as an excuse. Here again he put himself in Chris's place
because if God wants to limit people from knowing He uses the Holy
Spirit today by withdrawing or withholding. At that time the Spirit
wasn't yet given and Christ Himself limited the information, today the
Holy Spirit delivers the information.

Weatherman

Mar 16, 2009, 8:16:04 AM3/16/09

Wm-Brings to mind the "hooks in jaws" irresistible doing of Gods work.
Seeing that true crusaders are rare God must oft give folks an
irresistible reason to act. God working with Machiavellian men.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 16, 2009, 2:54:09 PM3/16/09
The holy spirit was given in the flesh at that time jesus lived.
What's that old saying why give someone you know to be a manipulator
good information? somethig like that...God and Jesus knew such types
and withheld
while looking for the childlike to share fully with.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 16, 2009, 3:01:38 PM3/16/09
Well I am tired of letting people rip off the holy spirit that gave me
a brain to produce the things I have that are considered valuable by
humans and have made some rich. Yes the rich's may be gone in a new
system I advocate but it is the principal of the thing, people have
gotten rich off my copyrights and I would love to cut Mellster a life
time service size check, no strings except keep up the good work. that
is why I have decided to get help from "Wish upon a Hero"
to find me a lawyer with the guts to fight with me against Many deep
pocket Corporations...
http://wishuponahero.com/
"Wish upon a Hero" was just on TV and I think they got the heart we
all need sometines when all others fail.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 16, 2009, 3:33:15 PM3/16/09
Now I want you to see why I know we are being held down and not
allowed to share in this country and still being asked to buy up the
toxic securities created to suck us even drier. Here is a trillion
dollars.
Double stacked pallets, all 100 dollar bills, not 1 dollar bills.
http://www.pagetutor.com/trillion/pallet_x_10000.jpg
There are 500 of these giant trillion blocks from the USA alone that
the world has a piece of. Where is my chunk? It is in that man's
pocket who stands near the trillion,
and his wallet only contains a plastic card which can hold an infinite
amount on the card...Why are we accepting this rip off? That guy could
take a cool million and another million people could too till it's all
gone and it would not be gone, it would be saved to use till later.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 16, 2009, 3:45:06 PM3/16/09
Janes Addiction - "The Riches"

I loved standing by the water and just knowing what it's for
It's all right to swim and sip it- let me have a little more
Like my woman like my shower- get them hot until their steaming
Love to find a little spot- nice and shady that's for dreamin' of the
riches
Oh, tell me where are you hidden?
Ready or not man, I'm come'n in
Into the life
Into the life
Into to the life of riches!

Stretching out in the sun- like a cat in the window
Hillside changing color- as I'm watching shadows throw
I'm laughing that is rich- it puts my stomach in a stitches
Early birdie from a perch- looking down can see all the worlds'
riches

Oh, tell me where are you hidden?
Ready or not man, I'm come'n in
Into the life
Into the life
Into to the life of riches!

I'm never lookin' over my shoulder again
Want to buy my time and finally own my fate
If you tell me no then I really must insist
And when the hunt is over kiss me on my lips
Kisses!

So let's talk 'bout our plan- you can count is gonna work
Carry on feel immortal- at the risk of getting hurt
I'm praying that it rains- so some day we'll be sowin'
Living through a little pain- no complainin' as were trainin' for the
riches

Oh, tell me where are you hidden?
Oh, all of a sudden
There you are

I'm happy that the sky is blue and that the earth is green
And that there's lots of fresh clean air sandwiched in between
I love watching as the snow makes brushes out of trees
And swinging from the tops of my guarantees

I'm happy that the sky is blue and that the earth is green
And that there's lots of fresh clean air sandwiched in

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 16, 2009, 4:07:19 PM3/16/09
Peter Gabriel - "The Story of Ovo"

A long time ago, in a far away land
Theo was the man who learned to understand
The riches of the earth
And all that it was worth
The first man that ever tried to stand with his own plan
Now this man was all about the wind rain and trees
He knew that it would take care of all of his family needs

Ovo ovo ovo ovo

Now Ion was the son who spent his nights and days
Looking for all kinds of ways to get his father's praise
In all daddy's ways he just wanted to impress
Make it faster, stronger is what he tried to stress

Sofia was the girl
Living in her own world
She found love and joy with a young sky boy
Sky boys were seen as less to the rest
So it would seem
Sofia went into the woods to daydream
With love in her eyes
Her own father would despise
Her love for the young sky boy he would destroy

Feet in the earth
Heads in the sky
We watch the world go by
Feet in the earth
Heads in the sky
We watch as life goes by

When Theo was gone, his son Ion took the power
And in his daddy's name, he built the biggest strongest tower
The earth people and sky people divided by machines
And the ones who had nothing were the ones who had the wings

The sky boy just wanted everything to be equal
From full-time lover to now fighting for his people

Ovo ovo ovo ovo

Now Beth was the mom
Who really loved to weave
She couldn't believe her own son would decieve
The sky people got hungry and their welfare was ignored
She let them in the tower and the bloody battle roared
Down came iron and the tower fell as well
The dark days were over and the sky people's hell

Feet in the earth
Heads in the sky
We watch the world go by
Feet in the earth
Heads in the sky
We watch as life goes by

Sofia and the sky boy had long been kept apart
Sofia grief was faded it was joy that filled her heart
Wrapped in his loving wings Sofia took her man
So the earth and sky united
It was all father's plan

Theo kept an acorn
Sofia had carefully safely saved
It was planted in the ground that her brother had once paved
With a rustling and a creaking an unearthly sound
Something big started growing right out of the fertile ground

It was the biggest tree that any of the people ever seen
And it covered up the sky with a layer of leafy green
Then it rained and it rained and they watched the waters rise
Then Sofia led her people to the safety of the skies

Feet in the earth
Heads in the sky
We watch the world go by
Feet in the earth
Heads in the sky
We watch as life goes by

She climbed and she climbed
But never giving up
So pregnant and exhausted
Finally made it to the top
She looked into the sky and the world began to turn
And with a single cry a new baby had arrived

With OVO in his nest, everyone one had done their best
To prepare for the world and every single test
Soon he was blessed and as his mother stood by
He was soon released and sailed off into the sky

ovo ovo ovo ovo

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 16, 2009, 4:16:10 PM3/16/09
The Temptations - "My Girl"

I got sunshine
On a cloudy day
when it's cold outside
i got the month of May
i guess you say
what can make me feel this way
my girl
my girl
my girl
talkin about my girl
my girl
i got so much honey
the bees envy me
i got a sweeter song
than the birds in the trees
well i guess you say
what can make me feel this way
my girl
my girl
my girl
talkin about my girl
my girl
ooooooooo

hey hey hey
hey hey hey
ooooooooo yeah
i don't need no money
fortune or fame
i got all the riches baby
one man can claim
well i guess you say
what can make me feel this way
my girl
my girl
my girl
talkin about my girl
my girl
talkin bout my girl
i got sunshine on a cloudy day
my girl
i even got the month of may with my girl
talkin about
talkin about
talkin about
my girl
my girl
it's all I can talk about
is my girl

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 16, 2009, 4:29:39 PM3/16/09
The Cars - "Don't Go To Pieces"

What's it gonna be?
Red jacket girl, lover, midnight spree
What's it gonna be?
You look so imperial

What's it gonna be?
You tried and you tried but you couldn't hook your shoelace
What's it gonna be?
Know you got intention, difficult to see

You can make the switch
You can have your wish

What's it gonna prove?
Turning all the dials, makin' all the right moves
What's it gonna prove?
It's all so mystical

What's it gonna prove?
You look so tacky in your chrome dip belt
What's it gonna prove?
Your ready to rage and startin' to melt down

You can make the switch
You can have your wish

Don't go to pieces
B-b-b-baby
Don't go to pieces

Don't go to pieces
B-b-b-baby
Don't go to pieces

What's it gonna show?
All left out and ready to go
What's it gonna mean?
You feel like trash but you look so clean
What's it gonna do?
All of them angels jealous of you
Where's it gonna go?
Anyplace, faster pace, overcome the low blow

You can make the switch
(ooooo)
You can have your wish

Don't go to pieces
B-b-b-baby
Don't go to pieces

Don't go to pieces
B-b-b-baby
Don't go to pieces

Don't go to pieces
B-b-b-baby
Don't go to pieces

(ooooo)
Don't go to pieces
(ooooo)
B-baby
(ooooo)
Don't go to pieces
(ooooo)
Don't go to pieces
B-baby
(ooooo)
Don't go to pieces
(ooooo)
[fade]

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 16, 2009, 4:58:35 PM3/16/09
The Beatles - "Love You Too"

Each day just goes so fast
I turn around - it's past
You don't get time to hang a sign on me

Love me while you can
Before I'm dead old man

A lifetime is so short
A new one can't be bought
But what you've got means such a lot to me

Make love all day long
Make love singing songs

Make love all day long
Make love singing songs

There's people standing round
Who'll screw you in the ground
They'll fill you in with all the sins you see

I'll make love to you
If you want me too

soso...@hotmail.com

Mar 16, 2009, 5:07:20 PM3/16/09
On 16 Mar, 12:33, "geraldk...@geraldkrug.com" <gd...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Now I want you to see why I know we are being held down and not
> allowed to share in this country and still being asked to buy up the
> toxic securities created to suck us even drier. Here is a trillion
> dollars.
> Double stacked pallets, all 100 dollar bills, not 1 dollar bills.http://www.pagetutor.com/trillion/pallet_x_10000.jpg

> There are 500 of these giant trillion blocks from the USA alone that
> the world has a piece of. Where is my chunk? It is in that man's
> pocket who stands near the trillion,
> and his wallet only contains a plastic card which can hold an infinite
> amount on the card...Why are we accepting this rip off? That guy could
> take a cool million and another million people could too till it's all
> gone and it would not be gone, it would be saved to use till later.

I just have this feeling that they are never going to print that money
and never intended to.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 17, 2009, 12:21:31 AM3/17/09
I'm telling you once again your stalling in this move against AIG.
We need to prosecute the creators of the CDS because that will lead to
the
super rich that need to go to jail and then ultimatly you Cuomo if you
don't move right on this Horror...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/aig_cuomo

Hey cuomo contact these lawyers...
http://www.credit-default-swap-attorneys.com/?OVRAW=credit%20default%20swaps&OVKEY=credit%20default%20swap&OVMTC=standard&OVADID=42524317511&OVKWID=286695962011

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 17, 2009, 12:33:21 AM3/17/09
Paul Simon - "You Can Call Me Al"

A man walks down the street
He says why am I soft in the middle now
Why am I soft in the middle
The rest of my life is so hard
I need a photo-opportunity
I want a shot at redemption
Don't want to end up a cartoon
In a cartoon graveyard
Bonedigger Bonedigger
Dogs in the moonlight
Far away my well-lit door
Mr. Beerbelly Beerbelly
Get these mutts away from me
You know I don't find this stuff amusing anymore

If you'll be my bodyguard
I can be your long lost pal
I can call you Betty
And Betty when you call me
You can call me Al

A man walks down the street
He says why am I short of attention
Got a short little span of attention
And wo mv nights are so long
Where's my wife and family
What if I die here
Who'll be my role-model
Now that my role-model is
Gone Gone
He ducked back down the alley
With some roly-poly little bat-faced girl
All along along
There were incidents and accidents
There were hints and allegations

If you'll be my bodyguard
I can be your long lost pal
I can call you Betty
And Betty when you call me
You can call me Al
Call me Al

A man walks down the street
It's a street in a strange world
Maybe it's the Third World
Maybe it's his first time around
He doesn't speak the language
He holds no currency
He is a foreign man
He is surrounded by the sound
The sound
Cattle in the marketplace
Scatterlings and orphanages
He looks around, around
He sees angels in the architecture
Spinning in infinity
He says Amen! and Halleluiah!

If you'll be my bodyguard
I can be your long lost pal
I can call vou Betty
And Betty when you call me
You can call me Al

If you be my bodyguard
I can call you Betty

If you be my bodyguard
I can call you Betty

If you be my bodyguard
I can call you Betty

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 17, 2009, 12:45:28 AM3/17/09
But I think the American people have seen enough to move on our own on
this
treason and it won't take us years to hand out the light punishments
these
super rich criminals get from the Justice system cause we will
sentence them to death and tomorrow is as good a day as any.
Who's got the Rope?
Forget it, I'll be right back with an axe and I volunteer to do the
cutting.
I need the exorcism-size.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 17, 2009, 1:38:31 AM3/17/09
Holy Shit!
Now the government expects us to swallow this crazap that they will
recoup the AIG bonus loss by taking it from the AIG bailout money

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090317/ts_nm/us_aig

That is absolutly beyond evil, that is like trying to kill God as he
sits in Heaven.
Are you government people dead and actually gone from the planet?
It's still taxpayer money. Are the taxpayers gonna be asked to finance
the murder of the creator too!

I HATE YOU
ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 17, 2009, 1:55:59 AM3/17/09
We will not allow this ecological niche the super rich have found for
themselves because it kills others. If it was benign ok, but it is a
cancer. CDS is cancer paying for cancer.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 17, 2009, 1:22:01 PM3/17/09
Here we go, as I reveal the non-sence the non-sence follows...

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-fasb17-2009mar17,0,1747422.story

This treason is getting so blatent it's like trying to rebuild a house
as the hurricane hits it.

Now O'blabla is at least seeing what I'm saying here...That getting
the AIG bonus money back is a quagmire, didn't I say that last night
to Cuomo? yes I did.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/washingtondc/la-fi-obama-aig17-2009mar17,0,7584973.story

And last but not least; It has been revealed to me that the total
quantum potential has been harnessed in real time and can be examined
for any location as long as it has a platform for reality. This
calculation is so large it takes a human lifetime to record it so
recording the program to calculate the quantum potential is an ongoing
process because at any moment the recording device may become
destroyed.

Now you people, that know what I just said, can extrapolate that to
the secret I am keeping about the slow spinning sun revelation and the
improperly aligned planets
in relation to the protoplanetary disk that they come from. How do I
know the planets came from a protoplanetary disk of coallesing gas?
Because Hubble has pictures of protoplanetary gas around new born
stars.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 17, 2009, 1:29:11 PM3/17/09
And another thing presidunce O'blabla, You still have not explained
why AIG is too big to fail...Do I sence skeletons by the millions?
California is not taking the 5 month unemployment insurance extensions
from your
Scum-U-Louse program.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 17, 2009, 1:55:29 PM3/17/09
The unity of the parties involved is what God responds to and will not
move until
that occurs. Not 65 35 not even 90 10, 100% agreement.
So my job is to inform us toward the 100% so God can allow a miracle
through the God Godself calculation God does for his own well being.
Since we are a part of God then to be 100% sure we are being lied to
and kept
ignorant hurts God and God will then cure the pain in the fair way,
whatever that turns out to become we do not fully know, I do of course.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 17, 2009, 2:11:43 PM3/17/09
My vigilance is never ending and so the public always wins cause we
pay your silly government asses so get the super rich off of their
high horse and surrender to
the internet. The intertopian structure saves us all from the liars
and even saves the liars from the obscurity they fear most namely,
becoming obscured.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 17, 2009, 2:21:26 PM3/17/09
No I do not believe the masonic because even though they talk a good
talk the whole discussion is for the purpose of selling a gibilites
stone-squarers ring.
Please, worship no false idols. The secret knowledge is only secret so
to create a specialist based economy. Some are specialists in
confounding the mind of mankind which will end because of me.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 17, 2009, 2:38:55 PM3/17/09
The Simpsons - "Stonecutter's Song"

Who controls the British Crown?
Who keeps the metric system down?
We do, we do.
Who keeps Atlantis off the maps?
Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
We do, we do.
Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star?
We do, we do.
Who robs cave fish of their sight?
Who rigs every Oscar night?
We do, we do

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 17, 2009, 3:17:57 PM3/17/09
A guy called Gerald - "Fever"

Comes this feeling from a distance
Like a fever or a flame
Takes me over
Let it just fly
This star has wings and now so have I
Close my eyes ready for sleep
Let it rise up from the deep
Your name I remember
Your name I remember
Like a fever or a flame
Just like a fever or a flame

And you are gone
But not forgotten
In the distance but not forgiven
This human heart still feels the same
But you consume it
Just like a fever or a flame

Your name I remember
Your name I remember
Like a fever or a flame
Just like a fever or a flame
And my pillow you are again
In my dreams still you talk
The mystery of you
And what you used to do
Still remain
Just like a fever or a flame
Just like a fever or a flame

Close my eyes Im ready for sleep
Let it rise up from the deepest deep
Your name I remember
Your name I remember
Like a fever or a flame
Just like a fever or a flame

Your name I remember
Your name I remember
Like a fever or a flame
Just like a fever or a flame

I know I wish you home again
I know I wish you home again

Comes this feeling from a distance
Like a fever or a flame
It takes me over let it just fly
This star has wings and now so have I
Your name I remember
Your name I remember
Like a fever or a flame
__________________________________

Bette Midler - "From A Distince"

From a distance the world looks blue and green,
and the snow-capped mountains white.
From a distance the ocean meets the stream,
and the eagle takes to flight.

From a distance, there is harmony,
and it echoes through the land.
It's the voice of hope, it's the voice of peace,
it's the voice of every man.

From a distance we all have enough,
and no one is in need.
And there are no guns, no bombs, and no disease,
no hungry mouths to feed.

From a distance we are instruments
marching in a common band.
Playing songs of hope, playing songs of peace.
They're the songs of every man.
God is watching us. God is watching us.
God is watching us from a distance.

From a distance you look like my friend,
even though we are at war.
From a distance I just cannot comprehend
what all this fighting is for.

From a distance there is harmony,
and it echoes through the land.
And it's the hope of hopes, it's the love of loves,
it's the heart of every man.

It's the hope of hopes, it's the love of loves.
This is the song of every man.
And God is watching us, God is watching us,
God is watching us from a distance.
Oh, God is watching us, God is watching.
God is watching us from a distance.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 17, 2009, 8:01:48 PM3/17/09
Oh Baby, now everyone wants to talk murder AIG like me, saying things
like...

Iowa senator Grassley might want AIG employees to seriously think
about suicide now.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0309/20108.html

Gerald -
We are only talking life insurance here, not important things like
God's rath or global
catastrophies. Just say so long to the Mafia of Insurance and replace
it with a more compassionate Medical industry to stop charging peoples
their life savings for a few more days or years of life. That way we
can leave our estates to our survivors and not Doctor Frankenstein.

Insurance has always been a dirty word. Now-a-days insurance company
rules totally dictates how we live so to get the best rates and then
if we need them to pay off it is like pulling their teeth it is years
of legal Hell.
TO HELL WITH AIG and I promise to create a better insurance industry.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 17, 2009, 8:10:14 PM3/17/09
Once I get the real values of the conversion of food to products then
we can begin to insure against losses if their is a fair formula and
the pay to the organizers of the
insurance business will be practically zero because it is all
computerized.

You don't fool me government you all are in bed together and you
havent cleaned the sheets in decades. You stink to high heaven and God
is come down on you.
DIE you pigs DIE !!!

Americans will figure out what to do, we are not afraid of your fear
tactics and your 21 page Bull crazap.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 17, 2009, 8:11:59 PM3/17/09
If it is too complex then it is causing a hex.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 17, 2009, 8:23:34 PM3/17/09
I think it is time to stop these leg breakers from demanding money to
protect us from them breaking our windows if we don't "co-operate"
Insurance is a scam ponsi scheme because once a claim is filed the
insurance
company has to then go out and get more clients in order to pay claims
because the money paid by clients is all used up by the insurance
company employees.
Big scam, so kill it NOW.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 17, 2009, 8:34:23 PM3/17/09
The armageddon AIG speaks of is loosing the way too rich American
lifestyle namely their own. I think it would do us some good to live
like the indians if we have to, to escape AIG. It would be great to be
free to camp out and not be told by an insurance company that we can't
cause then they will end our policy.
AIG I have a suggestion for you. End a giant amount of policies to
super rich people who don't really need their multi-million dollar
asses covered.
End as many policies as possible and just stall all the lawsuits like
you do so well.
By then I will have assumed controll of AIG and then I will poision
all the company's water coolers.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 17, 2009, 9:24:05 PM3/17/09
The only thing that will stop the inevitable end AIG is if you have a
nuke in the NY and LA offices ready to blow if not then GOOD BYE.

We will always remember you as "ANT-I GOD", AIG

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 17, 2009, 10:11:58 PM3/17/09
Yes of course I want to cuss them out...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29681795/

I cuss enough to define my anger but I don't need to do it too much.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 18, 2009, 2:19:15 PM3/18/09
Gee, I wish I'd of said that...

Lawmakers from both parties expressed fury over the company's
behavior. For the American public, AIG now stands for "arrogance,
incompetence and greed," said Rep. Paul Hodes, D-N.H.

Gerald -
Only picking on AIG is beyond outrage, it's symbolic of an "I'm
totally fed up" signal by all Americans with half a brain to be
struggling with these billions in bailouts.

AIG Liddy said today before congress, it's all too complex and as I
said yesterday, too complex is a hex.

People you gotta use me as a giant weapon against all of the current
leadership
and say we want Gerald to step in. Give me the media/government and
lets start clean by first making sure everyone has easy access to
money and that it is a crime to not accept it. Then we can take our
sweet time to reorganize via the internet.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 18, 2009, 4:08:15 PM3/18/09
And I'd love to see what a desksitter needs to do to earn a million
dollar bonus.
I can see it for a pro athlete who works to extreem for his craft but
a desk jocky?
I want to see those bonus clauses. I really don't demand it cause no
desk jocky is worth a million dollars over and above pay unless it is
a fraudulent amount the desk jocky does make for the criminal company.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 18, 2009, 4:16:45 PM3/18/09
Do I have to tell you what your job description is O'blabla? You are
the stupidest fool ever created for anything. You are to keep the
country safe from all other zionist regimes militarily, not to get
into our finances like you want all of a sudden...
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090318/ap_on_go_pr_wh/obama_aig

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 18, 2009, 4:20:42 PM3/18/09
O'blabla your metaphores are criminal in nature...

The president told reporters that Geithner "is making all the right
moves in terms of playing a bad hand."

So you really mean it's bluff after bluff as you raise and raise and
in the end if I don't fold you will lose...Thanks for the intelligence
leak Mr Presidunce. I'll raise you a world economy, your bet...

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 18, 2009, 4:26:05 PM3/18/09
Not another regulating agency O'blabla. Where's the guarantee they
won't be hood winked by the super rich again?
Regulating agencies cross through administrations once they are
created so you are responsible for not seeing this Mr Idiot.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 18, 2009, 4:39:34 PM3/18/09
At the White House and on Capitol Hill lay a basic strategic debate
about how new presidents should maximize their influence.
Historically, one approach has been that presidents do best by
concentrating their force behind one or two big issues. The other
approach is to try to do as much as possible, as fast as possible —
the so-called Big Bang — on the theory that there will never be a
better chance.

You know there used to be a time when the American public treated the
government like our own kids, standing by them through thick and thin.
Today that is gone, because all you governments ever do is disappoint.
You need medical attention, your special interest backers have made
you sick and love won't heal you because your minds are retarded to
feel love because you have gotten in a position of being preceived as
always failing and the perception is real.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 18, 2009, 4:43:43 PM3/18/09
You could go on Leno tonight and cry like Jimmy Swaggart and we all
would just sigh at the feelings we have which is no feeling for you at
all. Your a miserable failure and we got our job cut out for us now.
Leno destroy this lying nothing.

Weatherman

Mar 18, 2009, 6:38:05 PM3/18/09
WM-Man Rush just blistered this thing today, took the paint right off
down to the metal. Mark Levin has been in rare form as well on this
just tearing it up. As well as Shawn O'Hanady.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 18, 2009, 8:08:21 PM3/18/09
Because this volcano has been brewing for at least 46 years since
Kennedy
was shot.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 18, 2009, 8:30:21 PM3/18/09
Another example of liers gone wild...
Dodd lie's then admits to lying, how sick are they if not dead
allready.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20090318/pl_politico/30833

Everyday it is easier and easier for the American public to oust all
of the leadership.
I know that is not some plan cause they all go down for this.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 18, 2009, 8:40:47 PM3/18/09
And you know I am seeing another pattern in all this.
The 3rd estate, the press.
You reporters better get your acts straight because your code words
and
wishy washy styles are looking real bad for your futures in my new
government.
Examples, stories trying to make people think they will soon get over
this and move on.
Stories blaming other entities like CRA or the credit card companies.

This goes alot deeper than wall street because people are losing jobs
now
not from wall street designer instruments. This has been coming
because as I have said the super rich are punishing the computer nerds
for making the internet impossible to make money on. They want to make
the net our only saving grace and then charge for it, that's the end
game.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 18, 2009, 9:23:51 PM3/18/09
Arianna Huffington: A Disturbing D.C. Whodunit
The mystery over who killed a provision in the stimulus package that
would have curtailed bonuses at bailed out companies is a disturbing
D.C. whodunit. But even more disturbing is what it reveals about how
our government is run. "It is the ultimate indictment of what
Washington has become," Sen. Ron Wyden, co-sponsor of the eliminated
provision told me. "It's a place where, again and again, the public
interest is deep-sixed without any fingerprints." Wyden has no idea
who killed the provision. And, so far, no one in the administration of
a president who promised that transparency would be a "touchstone" of
his presidency has demanded that whoever is responsible own up to it.
We deserve better.

Now we know it was Dodd...

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 18, 2009, 9:29:12 PM3/18/09
And the big telephone companies are just livid over having to play
along with the public internet...

http://www.businessweek.com/technology/content/mar2009/tc20090316_000261.htm?chan=rss_topEmailedStories_ssi_5

You see, behind the scenes the super rich know how I will kill them.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 18, 2009, 9:34:00 PM3/18/09
Hey Dodd you suck...you say so on your own web site, Who's Next?
please hahahahhahah

http://dodd.senate.gov/?q=node/4846

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 18, 2009, 11:21:31 PM3/18/09
You lier O'blabla, you take responsibility like a mugger takes a
grandmas purse

"Listen, I'll take responsibility. I'm the president," Obama said,
sparking cheers and applause at a "town hall" meeting in Costa Mesa.

Take the responsibility and GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE.

WHAT YOU WAITING FOR? LENO TO SUCK YOUR 093t7u[2904580956

studi...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2009, 2:16:56 PM3/19/09
On Mar 18, 1:43 pm, "geraldk...@geraldkrug.com" <gd...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.studio wrote:

LMAO !!!

You know, Leno is gonna kiss his ring right?

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 19, 2009, 7:02:19 PM3/19/09
Big long news article today front page L.A. Times Business section
about the damages done to the American peoples ideas about the rich.
We used to be indifferent but now negative.
I spoke with a complete moron on the subject of the super rich today
and the moron waxed eloquent in the total disgust with them saying in
a nutshell,
Since God is rich and chooses who gets rich then why is God so stupid
lately?
From the mouths of morons sometimes too stupid to be dumb.
Again until I hear different I blame it on satan. God is taking the
rich down
and it could become a mad dash to see who can live on the least if I
know how God
works, and I do.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 19, 2009, 7:09:26 PM3/19/09
O'blabla saying nothing is free. YOU SATAN SLAVE !!!
The sun in the sky is free! We won't let you keep that a secret, you
piece of
scum. We will pay the rich no more
We will pay the rich no more
We will pay the rich no more
We will pay the rich no more
We will pay the rich no more
We will pay the rich no more
We will pay the rich no more
We will pay the rich no more
We will pay the rich no more
We will pay the rich no more

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090319/ap_on_go_pr_wh/obama

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 19, 2009, 7:47:54 PM3/19/09
Don't expect anything from Government, So says our Fearfull Leader
O'blabla.
Man this is just too easy...

Roger Waters - "It's A Miracle"

Miraculous you call it babe
You ain't seen nothing yet
They've got Pepsi in the Andes
We got McDonalds in Tibet
Yosemite's been turned into
A golf course for the Japs
The Dead Sea is alive with rap
Between the Tigris and Euphrates
There's a leisure centre now
They've got all kinds of sports
They've got Bermuda shorts
They had sex in Pennsylvania
A Brazilian grew a tree
And a doctor in Manhattan
Saved a dying man for free
It's a miracle
Another Miracle
By the grace of God Almighty
And the pressures of the marketplace
The human race has civilized itself
It's a miracle
We've got warehouses of butter
We've got oceans of wine
We've got famine when we need it
Got designer crime
We've got Mercedes
We've got Porsche
Ferrari and Rolls Royce
We've got choice
She said meet me
In the Garden of Gethsemene my dear
The Lord said Peter I can see
Your house from here
An honest family man
Finally reaped what he had sown
A farmer in Ohio has just repaid a loan
It's a miracle
By the grace of God Almighty
And the pressures of the marketplace
The human race has civilized itself
It's a miracle
We cower in our shelters
With our hands over our ears
Lloyd-Webber's awful stuff
Runs for years and years and years
An earthquake hits the theatre
But the operetta lingers
Then the piano lid comes down
And breaks his F''king fingers
It's a miracle

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 19, 2009, 8:59:50 PM3/19/09
Roger Waters - "The Tide Is Turning"

I used to think the world was flat
Rarely threw my hat into the crowd
I felt I had used up my quota of yearning
Used to look in on the children at night
In the glow of their Donald Duck light
And frighten myself with the thought of my little ones burning
But, oh, oh, oh, the tide is turning
The tide is turning

Satellite buzzing through the endless night
Exclusive to moonshots and world title fights
Jesus Christ, imagine what it must be earning
Who is the strongest
Who is the best
Who holds the aces
The East
Or the West
This is the crap our children are learning
But oh, oh, oh, the tide is turning
Oh, oh, oh, the tide is turning
The tide is turning
Oh, oh, oh, the tide is turning

Now the satellite's confused
'Cause on Saturday night
The airwaves were full of compassion and light
And his silicon heart
Warmed to the sight of a billion candles burning
Oh, oh, oh, the tide is turning
Oh, oh, oh, the tide is turning
The tide is turning Billy

I'm not saying that the battle is won
But on Saturday night all those kids in the sun
Wrested technology's sword from the hands of the war lords
Oh, oh, oh, the tide is turning
Oh, oh, oh, the tide is turning
The tide is turning Sylvester
Oh, oh, oh, the tide is turning
Oh, oh, oh, the tide is turning
Oh, oh, oh, the tide is turning

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 20, 2009, 4:51:22 AM3/20/09
O'blabla you are a bad example, not even close to presidental.
I hoped you'd blow it on Leno and you sure did.
I won't ask what you were thinking cause you don't think, we already
knew that.

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 20, 2009, 3:36:28 PM3/20/09
Check out the first 20 readers comments about O'blabla on Leno, even
the damage controll is insensitive. Come bowl with me...

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0309/20268.html

gd...@hotmail.com

Mar 20, 2009, 4:07:46 PM3/20/09
CooCoo Bords - It's Crazy