Our lying eyes

rpbc

Aug 9, 2016, 3:00:37 PM8/9/16
Just aren't to be trusted. Just a fluke... come on. A mistake of exposure maybe, or blatant in your face we don't give a damn... with everything else our lying eyes tell us, take your choice among the only two realistic choices. Orlando shooters father.. the one facilitating Islamic operatives entering the country, practically right next to her. In the totality of it, go figure.

---------------------

http://conservativetribune.com/hillary-speaks-in-orlando/

rpbc

Aug 9, 2016, 3:21:31 PM8/9/16
rpbc: Continuing... how many of you actually process what you see and read in the real experiences of your lives....

Smith has no idea of whom the bell tolls for... the arrogant smug smile will be replaced with horrified realization if those to whom he speaks, not referring to, are empowered. Wills type were sold and continue to be traded as slaves by Islam. Sorry Will, you're not the right color and don't have the right ethnic background to survive without protections afforded by those you think need to be purged.

--------------------------------

http://www.ctvnews.ca/entertainment/will-smith-it-s-important-to-speak-out-about-the-insanity-surrounding-u-s-election-1.3018534

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- Will Smith was in the Middle East on Sunday promoting the movie "Suicide Squad", but the Hollywood star said his time in Dubai is also a chance to counter an increasingly anti-Muslim climate surrounding the U.S. presidential race.

Smith, who plays the sharpshooter Deadshot in the film, said he's having fun and tweeting pictures of his time in Dubai, showing that "Hey, it doesn't look like they hate me, does it?"

"In terms of Islamophobia in America, for me that's why it's important to show up," he said.

He encouraged local film makers and producers to find more ways to tell the story of the region to the world.

"The Middle East can't allow Fox News to be the arbiter of the imagery, you know. So cinema is a huge way to be able to deliver the truth of the soul of a place to a global audience," he said.

Smith also spoke about the upcoming U.S. presidential elections, saying he believes it's important "to speak out about the insanity" surrounding the race.

Earlier in his campaign, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump said he would temporarily ban Muslims from entering the United States, sparking outcry particularly in Dubai, where Trump has lent his name to several high-profile real estate projects.

"As painful as it is to hear Donald Trump talk and as embarrassing as it is as an American to hear him talk, I think it's good," Smith said. "We get to know who people are and now we get to cleanse it out of our country."

Smith has similarly been vocal about issues of race and discrimination in Hollywood. Smith and his wife Jada Pinkett Smith boycotted this year's Oscar ceremony in protest against two straight years of all-white acting nominees. The boycott by the couple and other prominent black actors prompted the film academy to promise it would double the number of female and minority members and diversify its leadership.

He said Sunday he believes it's his responsibility to create an impression with people "where when they see a black man, the energy that we had can be what they remember."

"They have to know that your black skin won't hurt them," he said, recalling advice he'd received years ago from the late South African leader Nelson Mandela.

Though the movie "Suicide Squad" is geared to become Smith's highest-grossing film at the box office, it has been pummeled by critics. The film is the next step in the DC Comics and Warner Bros. expanded universe and cost around $175 million to produce.

Smith acknowledged that some of his movies might be critically acclaimed and others might be box-office hits, and some will just be flops like the 1999 action-comedy "Wild Wild West."

"I feel like at this point in my career I've earned the right to fail," he said.

geraldkrug

Aug 9, 2016, 3:26:35 PM8/9/16
Nigger!

geraldkrug

Aug 9, 2016, 6:13:18 PM8/9/16
Ac/Dc - Rock amd Roll Singer

My Daddy was workin' nine to five
When my Momma was havin' me
By the time I was half alive
They knew what I was gonna be
But I left school and grew my hair
They didn't understand
They wanted me to be respected as
A doctor or a lawyer man
(But I had other plans)
Gonna be a rock 'n' roll singer
Gonna be a rock 'n' roll star
Gonna be a rock 'n' roll singer
I'm gonna be a rock 'n' roll,
A rock 'n' roll star
Well I worked real hard and bought myself
A rock 'n' roll guitar
I gotta be on top some day
I wanna be a star
I can see my name in lights
And I can see the queue
I got the devil in my blood
Tellin' me what to do
(And I'm all ears)
Gonna be a rock 'n' roll singer
Gonna be a rock 'n' roll star
Gonna be a rock 'n' roll singer
I'm gonna be a rock 'n' roll,
A rock 'n' roll star
(I hear it pays well)
Well you can stick your nine to five livin'
And your collar and your tie
You can stick your moral standards
'Cause it's all a dirty lie
You can stick your golden handshake
And you can stick your silly rules
And all the other shit
That you teach to kids in school
('Cause I ain't no fool)
Gonna be a rock 'n' roll singer
I'm gonna be a rock 'n' roll star
Gonna be a rock 'n' roll singer
I'm gonna be a rock 'n' roll
A rock 'n' roll star
Gonna be a rock 'n' roll singer
Gonna be a rock 'n' roll star
Gonna be a rock 'n' roll singer
I'm gonna be a rock 'n' roll
A rock 'n' roll star
Yes I are!

geraldkrug

Aug 9, 2016, 11:48:37 PM8/9/16
For the niggers who are addicted to whistles.
Wed, Aug 10
3:00 PM
Basketball (Men's Preliminary): AUS vs. USA
Kevin Durant and Paul George lead the star-studded United States

mthr...@yahoo.com

Aug 11, 2016, 6:05:20 AM8/11/16
rpbc:
Smith has no idea of whom the bell tolls for...

Smith is led by the 👃 by his wife Jada
He lives to impress her.
She's the hater.

geraldkrug

Aug 11, 2016, 12:37:29 PM8/11/16
Look how people are abused and you start to forgive.

I've always said, If you see a black woman in heaven
you better run.

rpbc

Aug 11, 2016, 3:40:29 PM8/11/16
rpbc: That makes it worse for him. Honestly, what's the difference.... one is stupider than the other perhaps. Which one... him perhaps, lending influence to his own self destruction and everything that sustains him. You think he'll have a Samson moment... I don't think it's in him to return to. It's who he is from the beginning and he just found a soul mate... united in hate.

geraldkrug

Aug 11, 2016, 5:09:18 PM8/11/16
Stop using the word hate with no definition.
You look journalisticly stupid.

Hate is too general.
The remedy for abuse is self defense.

mthr...@yahoo.com

Aug 12, 2016, 4:17:48 AM8/12/16
Indifference is the true hate.
Void of emotion.

mthr...@yahoo.com

Aug 12, 2016, 4:52:10 AM8/12/16
I hate hearing Hilary speeches...

Hilary standing at the podium,looking at the stupid people that believe her lies. Kinda like Melissa.

Hopefully Hilary will burn and fry in the media one day for all her bloody deeds. And her world wide associate's who prospered from her and N.A.F.T.A .
They will say from far off who is like crooked Hilary, in one day the whole truth about her comes out.

She should of just let Bill handle the Clinton foundation while she was in office but no..greed and control set in. Bill can't be trusted..or the Clinton foundation is Hilary's baby.

---------
It peeves me the first woman nominated for president of the U.S, is the very essence of evil.

I wonder if Anthony Weenie is involved with the Clinton Foundation?
--------_

rpbc

Aug 12, 2016, 1:51:59 PM8/12/16
On Friday, August 12, 2016 at 1:17:48 AM UTC-7, mthr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Indifference is the true hate.
> Void of emotion.

rpbc: Indifference might be smug, if smug can be considered an emotion instead of a result. Hate is hatred.... it's child is bigotry, not prejudice, despite the modern definition which destroys the difference between the two. Prejudice is an opinion based on reason and actual experience... bigotry is preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience. Prejudice can and often does overlap into generalities of bigotry but bigotry is never prejudice, it's just plain 'ol bigotry and bigotry is always accompanied by hatred.

rpbc

Aug 12, 2016, 1:55:28 PM8/12/16
rpbc: You hear the voice of evil when you hear Clinton speak. It is hate itself, pure contempt whose only pleasure is from making anything even 'tinged' with good and life affirming suffer.

geraldkrug

Aug 12, 2016, 1:59:06 PM8/12/16
Excuses all because you failed billions of years
of MY love.

geraldkrug

Aug 12, 2016, 2:18:04 PM8/12/16
Trump hates this...

Deuteronomy 10:18
He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigner residing among you, giving them food and clothing.

geraldkrug

Aug 12, 2016, 2:26:20 PM8/12/16
Gerald - see how ignorent the bible is.
You can apply lots of it to cruel jesus and
so let him defend himself "If" hes God. Why
fly away after they stuck him? One word, coward.

Judges 6:31
But Joash replied to the hostile crowd around him, “Are you going to plead Baal’s cause? Are you trying to save him? Whoever fights for him shall be put to death by morning! If Baal really is a god, he can defend himself when someone breaks down his altar.”