Trump Rally in Rome NY - now

nopms

Apr 12, 2016, 4:05:24 PM4/12/16
Anyone here feeling love for the Donald? Orange Power!

geraldkrug

Apr 12, 2016, 4:26:19 PM4/12/16
Its a side show because since 911 the us military runs
things. Trump is heading for gridlocked government
as usual, Barf...

nopms

Apr 12, 2016, 4:29:38 PM4/12/16
On Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at 1:05:24 PM UTC-7, nopms wrote:
> Anyone here feeling love for the Donald? Orange Power!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77cQAkcUgrk

There were over 20,000 attending Albany rally yesterday, with another 5000 outside wanting to get in and show love for the Donald. I wonder how many are at todays rally ...network cameras seem forbidden to show audience except for when agitators try to harsh the buzz. I don't get why Donald doesn't use his own camera crew and internet feed.

Meanwhile ...live chat thread is in overdrive, comments spinning by so fast you can barely read. Happy rock music still plays as we await our Next POTUS!

nopms

Apr 12, 2016, 4:32:26 PM4/12/16
Dammit Krug this ain't no sideshow. It IS the main show, never seen anything like it before. Those GOPfucks CANCELLED the primary election in Colorado ..don't you get WTF this means to you and me and everyone in these united states?

nopms

Apr 12, 2016, 4:35:16 PM4/12/16
On Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at 1:26:19 PM UTC-7, geraldkrug wrote:
Our military...look who is in charge of them, doncha know?? They hate him too.

geraldkrug

Apr 12, 2016, 4:36:38 PM4/12/16
Its exciting but...lots of buts...
We need to destroy half the known world or we all die
from pollution is the issue. Will Trump kill is
MY question.

nopms

Apr 12, 2016, 4:38:18 PM4/12/16
Those who are pulling out all the stops against Trump are behind everything going wrong in our world.

nopms

Apr 12, 2016, 4:39:43 PM4/12/16
Trump is the Game Changer ...NO ONE involved in politics has ever seen anything like this ever.
Message has been deleted

geraldkrug

Apr 12, 2016, 4:43:30 PM4/12/16
Aren't you sick of all the campaign photos
being the same fuck doll mouth 0 and pointing
finger, I hate fakes who rely on what image works.

geraldkrug

Apr 12, 2016, 4:47:12 PM4/12/16
Led Zeppelin -
"Achilles' Last Stand"

It was an April morning when they told us we should go
As I turn to you, you smiled at me
How could we say no?

With all the fun to have, to live the dreams we always had
Oh, the songs to sing, when we at last return again

Sending off a glancing kiss, to those who claim they know
Below the streets that steam and hiss,
The devil's in his hole

Oh to sail away, To sandy lands and other days
Oh to touch the dream, Hides inside and never seen.

Into the sun the south the north, at last the birds have flown
The shackles of commitment fell, In pieces on the ground

Oh to ride the wind, To tread the air above the din
Oh to laugh aloud, Dancing as we fought the crowd

To seek the man whose pointing hand, The giant step unfolds
With guidance from the curving path, That churns up into stone

If one bell should ring, in celebration for a king
So fast the heart should beat, As proud the head with heavy feet.

Days went by when you and I, bathed in eternal summers glow
As far away and distant, Our mutual child did grow

Oh the sweet refrain, Soothes the soul and calms the pain
Oh Albion remains, sleeping now to rise again

Wandering & wandering, What place to rest the search
The mighty arms of Atlas, Hold the heavens from the earth

The mighty arms of Atlas, Hold the heavens from the earth
From the earth...

I know the way, know the way, know the way, know the way [X2]

Oh the mighty arms of Atlas, Hold the heavens from the earth.

nopms

Apr 12, 2016, 4:47:31 PM4/12/16
Listen and learn, see how we've been sold out fucked over enslaved robbed lied to and stand up for your rights as a human being and American. Don't be so damned shallow ...if he were fake he wouldn't get all this resistance from the establishment ...who hate us too btw.

geraldkrug

Apr 12, 2016, 4:50:19 PM4/12/16
He will be co-opted back to Satan be sure...

nopms

Apr 12, 2016, 4:53:55 PM4/12/16
On Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at 1:50:19 PM UTC-7, geraldkrug wrote:
> He will be co-opted back to Satan be sure...

You seem intelligent yet you continually spew nonsense. Brains minus wisdom.

nopms

Apr 12, 2016, 4:55:35 PM4/12/16
You prefer Hitlary or Lyin' Ted Cruzin' 4 aBruisin'?

geraldkrug

Apr 12, 2016, 5:08:34 PM4/12/16
I won't send a woman into ww3 so
Sanders is angry enough to do the job.

geraldkrug

Apr 12, 2016, 5:10:28 PM4/12/16
And it really won't matter when the generals read MY post...

geraldkrug

Apr 12, 2016, 5:12:02 PM4/12/16
The electoral college is created to stop populist uprising madness.

nopms

Apr 12, 2016, 5:24:32 PM4/12/16
On Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at 2:12:02 PM UTC-7, geraldkrug wrote:
> The electoral college is created to stop populist uprising madness.

It is being used to stop Popular vote. It is completely screwed up.

nopms

Apr 12, 2016, 5:47:02 PM4/12/16
On Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at 1:05:24 PM UTC-7, nopms wrote:
> Anyone here feeling love for the Donald? Orange Power!

Aaaaahhh ...got my Trump fix in and it was good. God bless and protect The Donald and We the People of these united states, Amen.

mthr...@yahoo.com

Apr 12, 2016, 11:06:40 PM4/12/16
Krug:The electoral college is created to stop populist uprising madness.

Donald doesn't see it that way, I haven't heard him say republic once.

----
There seems to be a strange electoral process going on in some states I think quite a free republican presidents stole electoral votes... The Bushes for sure... this Colorado rule was just passed this last July... probably for Jeb Bush......

Now people will have more awareness about how it all works.

Trump is bringing division in a good way.who wants to be united under a fixed system of gangsters that sold us out.

rpbc

Apr 13, 2016, 12:54:48 AM4/13/16
rpbc: Ahhh... populist uprising madness? Gerald... you want to define that... Another word for it is grassroots, nothing to do with populist anarchy. The madness is entrenched, at the top, and rules top down, top down anarchy, from where the rules don't apply... opposite of a republic.

geraldkrug

Apr 13, 2016, 10:49:14 AM4/13/16
Satisfaction is satans function.

I just think the cooler heads will prevail.

Right now its peer pressure not wisedom.

If you want change revolt or be the cowards you're
children can rebel against, wretch barf...

mthr...@yahoo.com

Apr 16, 2016, 2:51:40 AM4/16/16
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=URm128t1x3Y

What is going on in Germany? A puppet of turkey? Crazy..

geraldkrug

Apr 16, 2016, 2:06:45 PM4/16/16
The dominoes fell, Greek on up...

mthr...@yahoo.com

Apr 29, 2016, 10:33:48 AM4/29/16
The same day Cruz picks farina for his running mate jeb bush gives an interview....Cruz is big 💰 Wall Street,.. A Bush man.

rpbc

Apr 29, 2016, 11:17:18 AM4/29/16
No doubt about it bbs. Mr. Political establisment NWO guy....which, isn't so much the issue as the fact he is presented as this outsider, which is deceptive, hypocritical, lying. This is the basis for Trump calling him 'lying Ted'. Cruz is NWO as it gets...board member type, not organizer type, like Obama. At the end of the day no difference between him and Clinton, etc.....he, like the Bushs, is the slow burn she, like Obana, are the fast burn. Both sides represent and paid for by the same interests....and they all hate Trump. The vast numbers of Americans like Trump...the straight talking not 'politically correct' independent speaking for the common sense good of the nation.

David B

Apr 29, 2016, 11:36:07 AM4/29/16
On Friday, April 29, 2016 at 10:17:18 AM UTC-5, rpbc wrote:
> No doubt about it bbs. Mr. Political establisment NWO guy....which, isn't so much the issue as the fact he is presented as this outsider, which is deceptive, hypocritical, lying. This is the basis for Trump calling him 'lying Ted'. Cruz is NWO as it gets...board member type, not organizer type, like Obama. At the end of the day no difference between him and Clinton, etc.....he, like the Bushs, is the slow burn she, like Obana, are the fast burn. Both sides represent and paid for by the same interests....and they all hate Trump. The vast numbers of Americans like Trump...the straight talking not 'politically correct' independent speaking for the common sense good of the nation.

I don't know what reports you're listening to. 100% of Dems won't vote for him, and 50% of Republicans won't. That averages out to roughly the same percentage of groups, like the 70% of women who won't vote for him. The latino and black populations is more than 70% against.

rpbc

Apr 29, 2016, 12:40:16 PM4/29/16
David.... I politely asked, given the possibility it is a choice among evils, who do you or would you suport as cammander and chief, president of the United States of America? Yes... I have mostly joked about it being Bernie, nothing wrong about that but of course he is not my choice. I am for Trump because I think he is the best choice. Who is your best choice?

David B

Apr 29, 2016, 1:02:26 PM4/29/16
On Friday, April 29, 2016 at 11:40:16 AM UTC-5, rpbc wrote:
> David.... I politely asked, given the possibility it is a choice among evils, who do you or would you suport as cammander and chief, president of the United States of America? Yes... I have mostly joked about it being Bernie, nothing wrong about that but of course he is not my choice. I am for Trump because I think he is the best choice. Who is your best choice?

While I will preface my comment like this, the same Chef has lived in the White House, and has access to the most intimate sections of the Presidents residence at any given time, and that for 30 years, doesn't make the Chef qualified by reason of that exposure to be President. Having said that, being close to some circle doesn't qualify you either. If we go by experience, I'm not sure I prefer any single candidate still left in the race. All are polar opposites, even to their own parties. And Trump has made such a buffoon of himself, this isn't pretend reality TV. That kind of mindset and calls for "change" and a magnetic personality got us the last 8 years. And Obama will kick back for the rest of his life raking in the millions...

So to answer your question, we'll have to wait for June.

rpbc

Apr 29, 2016, 1:21:42 PM4/29/16
David...that is nothing but a high minded dodge. Expected...but so be it. For sure it is Trump. Honestly...and I am not being antagonist....you are a Bernie guy, thinking that he is for real. And yes, you do take as your opinion core that from PBS and main stream media....SNL....description of Trump as Hitler leading to WW III...the interest group voting stats. It is obvious where you get your information, not thinking it through for yourself. Stats from primary elections that have alteady occured and party crossover votes as well as huge Trump wins defy common sense credibility of the statistics you quote. Besides...all you had to say to the question is its none of my business...instead you give a tortured explaination of haven't decided....which is a lie because you very obviously know who you support. You are devious.

David B

Apr 29, 2016, 1:29:57 PM4/29/16
On Friday, April 29, 2016 at 12:21:42 PM UTC-5, rpbc wrote:
> David...that is nothing but a high minded dodge. Expected...but so be it. For sure it is Trump. Honestly...and I am not being antagonist....you are a Bernie guy, thinking that he is for real. And yes, you do take as your opinion core that from PBS and main stream media....SNL....description of Trump as Hitler leading to WW III...the interest group voting stats. It is obvious where you get your information, not thinking it through for yourself. Stats from primary elections that have alteady occured and party crossover votes as well as huge Trump wins defy common sense credibility of the statistics you quote. Besides...all you had to say to the question is its none of my business...instead you give a tortured explaination of haven't decided....which is a lie because you very obviously know who you support. You are devious.

I'm neither devious nor am I being dishonest. Your assertions based on some predisposed position taken directly from your own delusions, doesn't constitute my position, nor does it bear any resemblance to reality. Go fishing somewhere else. I gave you my honest opinion, if you don't like it, please don't ask for it.

nopms

Apr 29, 2016, 2:34:37 PM4/29/16
My guess, based on certain prior posts, since Graham is out ...you'll be cruzin'. You're afeared to admit it.

nopms

Apr 29, 2016, 2:47:51 PM4/29/16
Before I forget, I'd like to thank all the Trump haters at the costa mesa rally for their help ...ensuring many more votes for the Donald. Big Shout Out!

geraldkrug

Apr 29, 2016, 4:17:35 PM4/29/16
Trump speak needs to be challenged not accepted.
He says alot of nothing alot.

geraldkrug

Apr 29, 2016, 4:30:22 PM4/29/16
If you think his crap is something you must be challenged as well.

rpbc

Apr 29, 2016, 4:45:46 PM4/29/16
Nopms....he is a Bernie guy. If he admits that it will expose that I've been right all along....after him saying I don't know what I'm talking about. He, like Melissa, has to constantly defend by covering up what he said before by keeping the narrative going. He is indeed deceitful. David shifts the tith to the government helping and showing mercy to the needy through social welfare programs which is collecte

rpbc

Apr 29, 2016, 4:49:50 PM4/29/16
...Collected with guns and badges. He wabts to do good works through government using other peoples money. He is a Bernie guy. A 'Christian' activist. Believe it.

rpbc

Apr 29, 2016, 4:51:32 PM4/29/16
Now ask him who holds the bag. He has the discernment of Judus.

nopms

Apr 29, 2016, 5:00:50 PM4/29/16
On Friday, April 29, 2016 at 1:45:46 PM UTC-7, rpbc wrote:
> Nopms....he is a Bernie guy. If he admits that it will expose that I've been right all along....after him saying I don't know what I'm talking about. He, like Melissa, has to constantly defend by covering up what he said before by keeping the narrative going. He is indeed deceitful. David shifts the tith to the government helping and showing mercy to the needy through social welfare programs which is collecte

maybe you are right ....again ...but to me, those behaviors as you describe seem like pages from ly'n Ted's playbook.

nopms

Apr 29, 2016, 5:05:40 PM4/29/16
On Friday, April 29, 2016 at 1:49:50 PM UTC-7, rpbc wrote:
> ...Collected with guns and badges. He wabts to do good works through government using other peoples money. He is a Bernie guy. A 'Christian' activist. Believe it.

dammit rp much as I like to be right, I hate to be wrong.

Is it true David? Aren't you bothered that hitlery has been stealing his votes? It bothers me even though I'm not voting for him.

nopms

Apr 29, 2016, 5:10:38 PM4/29/16
On Friday, April 29, 2016 at 1:49:50 PM UTC-7, rpbc wrote:
> ...Collected with guns and badges. He wabts to do good works through government using other peoples money. He is a Bernie guy. A 'Christian' activist. Believe it.

Is that right David? Are you scared, afraid, to come out of the closet ...and declare your choice?

nopms

Apr 29, 2016, 5:11:09 PM4/29/16
C'mon out of that closet David!

David B

Apr 29, 2016, 5:16:17 PM4/29/16
If you two want to troll, try going to the local lake this weekend...

nopms

Apr 29, 2016, 5:21:02 PM4/29/16
On Friday, April 29, 2016 at 2:16:17 PM UTC-7, David B wrote:
> If you two want to troll, try going to the local lake this weekend...

I'm trolling? Hey go back to sermonizing here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.fan.gene-scott/CStqJ16E_Ew
where you can continue peddling your own rhetoric.

nopms

Apr 29, 2016, 5:24:46 PM4/29/16
And don't cry and lie about anyone threatening to 'forcibly' have you thrown off a discussion thread, idiot.

geraldkrug

Apr 29, 2016, 5:49:45 PM4/29/16
Outright violent revolution is the only way

nopms

Apr 29, 2016, 6:21:06 PM4/29/16
On Friday, April 29, 2016 at 2:49:45 PM UTC-7, geraldkrug wrote:
> Outright violent revolution is the only way

yeah soros and alinsky think so too. they're pushing for it.

geraldkrug

Apr 29, 2016, 7:19:30 PM4/29/16
What do you care coward woman, we aren't even fighting for cunt this time.

nopms

Apr 29, 2016, 8:50:09 PM4/29/16
On Friday, April 29, 2016 at 4:19:30 PM UTC-7, geraldkrug wrote:
> What do you care coward woman, we aren't even fighting for cunt this time.

Darn you Gerry you got me in stitches!

geraldkrug

Apr 29, 2016, 11:06:41 PM4/29/16
Its hard to uncover sick people they hide it like hell.

nopms

Apr 29, 2016, 11:49:50 PM4/29/16
On Friday, April 29, 2016 at 8:06:41 PM UTC-7, geraldkrug wrote:
> Its hard to uncover sick people they hide it like hell.

But you...you are an honest person. That's what I like about you.
Message has been deleted

David B

Apr 30, 2016, 8:53:31 AM4/30/16
There is a reason that practically every state has laws protecting voter privacy and secrecy of ballots. The idea is over 1,000 years old and comes from times when threats and violence were how votes were gained. I'm not going to allow small minded people who, by their own ignorance, violate my rights to privacy, as well as other constitutional rights given to us by the framers. Before you start calling others ignorant, you might go look into your own mirror. Time and again, those who frequent here, like yourself, seem to have a callous disregard for others. That's why I laugh, because you are all the same.

geraldkrug

Apr 30, 2016, 1:06:14 PM4/30/16
I've said before I wait till the mainstream media has a clear favorite then I vote for that way. I never waist MY vote that way.barf

nopms

Apr 30, 2016, 3:40:18 PM4/30/16
So it's Cruz huh? btw no one has violated anything but your smug self righteous image. Only asked a question that you don't have to answer. You are a paranoid.
I disregard you.

nopms

Apr 30, 2016, 3:45:27 PM4/30/16
On Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 10:06:14 AM UTC-7, geraldkrug wrote:
> I've said before I wait till the mainstream media has a clear favorite then I vote for that way. I never waist MY vote that way.barf

Mainstream media has trustworthiness less than 10 percent of population, and rightly so ...more like, 6 per cent. At some point even gop will be forced to accept the reality of Trumps popularity with the voters, and then bullshit so called main stream media will fall into line. Barf that.

nopms

Apr 30, 2016, 3:46:43 PM4/30/16
goo ggle it, I'm not making this up. You are not well informed.

geraldkrug

Apr 30, 2016, 3:52:55 PM4/30/16
Military first or death is next.

nopms

Apr 30, 2016, 3:59:40 PM4/30/16
David Box, you ought to leave off from here because you're so thin skinned I can see right through you. I like Gerald because he is more honest, even if wrong.

geraldkrug

Apr 30, 2016, 4:02:36 PM4/30/16
Like I said she gets it from ME and twists it so I use her in ways she wouldn't learn from.

nopms

Apr 30, 2016, 4:04:18 PM4/30/16
On Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 1:02:36 PM UTC-7, geraldkrug wrote:
> Like I said she gets it from ME and twists it so I use her in ways she wouldn't learn from.

Now you're just being cute. ((OMGerald))

geraldkrug

Apr 30, 2016, 4:06:09 PM4/30/16
Besides a little knowledge given to a moron is a terrible
thing to allow.

nopms

Apr 30, 2016, 4:25:26 PM4/30/16
On Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 1:06:09 PM UTC-7, geraldkrug wrote:
> Besides a little knowledge given to a moron is a terrible
> thing to allow.

Hey don't even THINK about trying to control my level of intelligence. Mainstream media tries and it's an epic failure on their part.

David B

Apr 30, 2016, 4:58:59 PM4/30/16
On Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 2:59:40 PM UTC-5, nopms wrote:
> David Box, you ought to leave off from here because you're so thin skinned I can see right through you. I like Gerald because he is more honest, even if wrong.

Your biggest problem is that you don't listen to understand, you listen only to reply...

nopms

Apr 30, 2016, 7:34:59 PM4/30/16
I listen ...I read ...and I understand. Doesn't mean I have to agree. Deal with it. AFGS is NOT your 'safe' place.

David B

Apr 30, 2016, 8:08:02 PM4/30/16
I've been around these parts for 20+ years... You can deal with that...

nopms

Apr 30, 2016, 8:39:26 PM4/30/16
So what? I've been posting in here long enough to feel at home. Even if I'd just started last week ...so what? No body I know of is dumb enough to imagine they can or should stop any one from posting here. I'm only telling you that YOU have neither power nor authority to control the content of any thread or post, except to block it from appearing on your browser ...simply don't look. As Gerald said, gesis you! You keep demonstrating the behavior that got you blowtorched by euGene. Now you can deal with that. Maybe you should just block all my posts and try to make some new friends, I ain't your playmate.

David B

Apr 30, 2016, 8:45:59 PM4/30/16
Next time, go practice your diatribe in your own mirror.

nopms

Apr 30, 2016, 8:56:08 PM4/30/16
How predictable ...how boring you are. You're not very bright are you.
I don't need to practice anything to tell you what I think. You're seething with hatred for me and I don't even care ... dumb jerk.

David B

Apr 30, 2016, 8:58:11 PM4/30/16
Let's get something strait here nopms, you haven't a clue as to the conversation Doc and I had, it's timeframe, it's content or the results there of. So, speaking from pure delusion is not the best position to be taking here. You're attempting to speak from pure arrogant, presumptuous, prideful ignorance. If you have a problem with me, then call me on my cell. If you don't have my cell number, you don't know me well enough to have a problem. So suck it up buttercup.

nopms

Apr 30, 2016, 10:15:07 PM4/30/16
Firstly ... you can't even spell 'straight' ...let alone think straight. As for knowing any thing about you, all I have to go on is what you have written. If I get bored and have more free time, I might compile a thread comprised of your most inane statements and accusations. Secondly ...I don't have a 'problem' with you ...as an individual. It's your type, your demographic as a group, coming after me and mine, that keeps my guard up. Thirdly ..you continue to demonstrate all the misbehaviours of which you accuse others. Fourthly ...If I knew your cell number I'd block it from mine. But I don't mind if you call me a buttercup ...I think they're lovely. Okay...you can give me your usual trite hackneyed response. I'll wait for it ....

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David B

May 1, 2016, 7:54:46 AM5/1/16
One of the definitions of strait, comes from an older usage of the word which is defined as strict or rigorous, done carefully and with a lot of attention to detail.

You might want to consider, that in almost every case, you find me telling you to go hold up the mirror to your own hypocrisy. Funny thing about those who followed Doc and was caught up in the same mentality that, as Doc would present, that was even if he was wrong, he was right. A true narcissist. One who can't see someone else's perspective. Will get rid of people who no longer serve them or those who won't encourage their behavior. Seeks friendships from those who have very low self-esteem. Will more readily use foul language and be rude. Thinks they are better than others. Will project in order to make the other person feel like they are the bad guy, when they are called out for their hypocrisy. I'm sorry you don't like it when I tell you, that you should examine what you are bringing towards me, in your own mirror. You're projecting.

H8n S8n

May 1, 2016, 1:44:26 PM5/1/16
note to bluefeathers:

Believe it, or not?

I have correctly picked each President since Nixon, up to 2nd time Gee-Dubb-ya
won. That was the hanging-chad election. When the counted the votes of the state
his brother was Governor? He won. (co-winky dink?)I stopped picking after that

Until Teflon Don.
As soon as he announced? I picked him - to win.
The largest demographic group that seems to prefer Trump?
Registered VOTERS!

On the donkey party side?
One did not have his 1st real job till he was 40. Honeymooned in Moscow,
wants a NAZI-inspired Communistic government. Pushes for $15 pr hr - while
paying his interns $12 pr hr => and went BROKE having to pay his staff at
a lower rate than he is pushing for - WTF?

and then watts-her-name. only president ever to be endorsed by a company
with a 3000-per-week quota => for murdering babies.

if you search this site http://www.trunews.com/
you will find an interview from about 2 weeks ago, from a Fireman who
(are you sitting down?) well???

a Fireman who got a vision from God about Donald Trump's future (as President)
I listened to it 3 times.

Tru News Rick Wiles was Marketing Director for TBN - until God told him
to leave & start his own ministry

nopms writes:
NO ONE involved in politics has ever seen anything like this ever.

H8n reply:
I listen to a lotta stuff on Shortwave. w/o exception, everyone says the same

H. S8n

H8n S8n

May 1, 2016, 1:49:14 PM5/1/16
bluefeathers:

I think gdk was sick the day they taught how 2 use "Spell Checker"

geraldkrug

May 1, 2016, 3:21:17 PM5/1/16
Spell check is the worst on android it spells for you and then cunt is count, same thing, count cuntula.

rpbc

May 1, 2016, 4:45:28 PM5/1/16
rpbc: You/we have been carrying on with a self promoting egotist. You know, I politely asked David who he supported among the lesser of several evils and he gave a long winded dodge taking the high road of not yet knowing instead of simply saying, and using, the old adage of it's none of your business, privacy, etc. I told him to simply say it's none of anybodies business, calling him devious because obviously he has his favorite... now, he takes the privacy in the voting roles route I suggested in the fist place. Not only that he lectures about the history and reasons for voter privacy... using as a springboard the privacy issue I suggested he use instead of the long winded clumsy dodge of unsettled 'objectivity' as a defense for hiding his support for a particular candidate. David Box is devious.

Yes, he is a Bernie fan. The basic difference between what Cruz says, since Trump sets the narrative, and Trump says at their rallies is that Trump means it. Other than that, platform wise, they are very much the same. No Cruz fan attacks Trump in the way David does. He is a Bernie fan, and at this point at the risk of losing face he can't admit it.... so he takes the 'high road' of principle. He is devious, knows it to self, and cannot rise about it... devious.

nopms

May 1, 2016, 5:04:08 PM5/1/16
Blah blah blah ...we speak in modern English because modern English , in all it's crudeness as compared to original whatever is what is commonly understood. You may be surprised one day when you figure out I am not wrong in what I have been saying to you. It's you who is projecting. You're working mighty hard at asserting your pov ...your shaky theological diatribes are tiresome.

nopms

May 1, 2016, 5:14:59 PM5/1/16
That's interesting, H8N ...you've been able to pick potus wins ...you have discernment ...an ability to more correctly gauge to mood of the populace. I believe Donald does too ...I believe he may be the first Trump of the Lord ..no matter that he's no theologian or even what you might consider a 'good' Christian. I believe he may be God's man for this time in our history. No one else even says anything about our brothers and sisters being slaughtered by the radical islamists except Trump.

David B

May 1, 2016, 5:16:05 PM5/1/16
Both of you eloquently prove what I'm saying. Both of you point as you practice your diatribe in the mirror, and recognize, it's you who is pointing back at yourself.

nopms

May 1, 2016, 5:20:06 PM5/1/16
On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 10:49:14 AM UTC-7, H8n S8n wrote:
> bluefeathers:
>
> I think gdk was sick the day they taught how 2 use "Spell Checker"

Oh, I think he knows how to spell! Sometimes we misspell on purpose. Like when I want to say RejecTed but spellchecker fights me. (I made it happen this time, tee hee.)

nopms

May 1, 2016, 5:20:51 PM5/1/16
On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 12:21:17 PM UTC-7, geraldkrug wrote:
> Spell check is the worst on android it spells for you and then cunt is count, same thing, count cuntula.

I know, I disabled mine. EliminaTed!

nopms

May 1, 2016, 5:28:46 PM5/1/16
Reading an replying to Box is like battling an energy vampire. Devious, phoney, obfuscator he is. I reckoned he was a cruzer because he said Graham was right (about something he said that I didn't bother to read) and because he went on to mention that he's been in touch with his gop representative. If he wants to vote in the primary he has to vote rep or change to Dem. And anyone of us can do that, there's still time.

nopms

May 1, 2016, 5:33:57 PM5/1/16
On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 2:16:05 PM UTC-7, David B wrote:
> Both of you eloquently prove what I'm saying. Both of you point as you practice your diatribe in the mirror, and recognize, it's you who is pointing back at yourself.

You suck at debate ...just like every loser candidate against Trump. I'm getting tired ...tired of winning, so eloquently.

rpbc

May 1, 2016, 5:39:04 PM5/1/16
rpbc: I was going to leave this alone but I can't help it. David, something every scottie knows about this, '...you haven't a clue as to the conversation Doc and I had...' is, that word 'conversation' is not a word that describes your moment with Gene Scott. Scott did not have conversations with staff members on matters of his teachings, especially something critical to his giving/tithing messages... what you got was blowtorched, most likely... likely is cutting you some slack... reduced to pathetic sobbing before the rage of a full blown sociopath. Anyone who was regular around the mad house of planet scott heard staff members howling like frightened animals on numerous occasions.. sometimes in the hall way of KH2, sometimes in the garage of KH2, sometimes in the little office to the right of the KH2 entrance foyer, sometimes right in the studio of a live festival during get on the phone sessions.

David B

May 1, 2016, 5:41:21 PM5/1/16
Our primary has been long over. By a vote of 3/1 against Trump, he was given the state's GOP approval rating.

mthr...@yahoo.com

May 1, 2016, 5:42:51 PM5/1/16
I saw the absurdity of what Bernie Sanders was saying, not so much of what he said but saying it against an almost 21 trillion dollar deficit..what a joke.

Clinton left a 3 trillion dollar surplus and it got loaded up on Airplanes bound for Iraq.

I want to have a woman president but not Hillery, not just any women just to have a women president. Especially with s large deficit.

mthr...@yahoo.com

May 1, 2016, 5:50:51 PM5/1/16
I checked out of Trump was a free Mason Cause Of his hand jestures..wonderd..

Thought this answer from Yahoo was interesting.

I <<<just saw him give a masonic handshake, while this is not evidence by itself, it it suggestive. Additional circumstantial evidence is his construction background, and I am certain his father was probably a member. He could certainly be a secret member. While being a mason is not bad in and of itself, because there are many sects, it is suggestive of a higher purpose. He along with some of his bigger supporters may all be involved in masonry, and have a positive goal for America, to wrest it back from the Skull and Bones/Illuminati Groups, as the enlightenment inspired founders had decreed should be the Order of things. Masonry is not against religion, it generally rebukes the joinder of religion with government, but actually they support organized religion because they well know it is the opiate of mass control (see Ben Franklin a mason and Hellfire member). Additionally, at the highest levels they understand that religion comes from their predecessors, from one source ie astronomy and astrology.... You have Jewish and Christian masonic sects, and they are also broken up by nation. For example the Columbian French Grand Orient Masonry was behind all the "Colombias" on this continent ie university, nation, Colombia broadcasting, etc... The York right, went from Old York to NEW YORK and build the twin towers representing the two pillars you find at every temple, at the entrance to the New World... On another note, if you look at the map of Washington DC from above you will find all masonic symbols embedded in the streets, with an upside down star with its tip right on top of the White House, and 13 blocks to the north you will find the 33rd degree temple. There are many other symbols, but now you should at least have a glimpse of who runs things. Anyway, religion is for slaves.>>>

nopms

May 1, 2016, 5:59:06 PM5/1/16
He who? Cruz? Trump's winning. If Gop says different ...they're brokering, stealing delegates, lyin' like Ted. The people have and are speaking and gop are liars and crooks.

David B

May 1, 2016, 6:03:45 PM5/1/16
None of the above is true. You might want it to be, sadly though, it isn't. You don't know of a time before FC, in Tulsa when Doc was at Oral's place, nor do you know the time afterwards. There are lots of things you don't know. Obviously. You arrogantly think you do.

However, you sit there in your own arrogance and make delusional assertions from some event you may have seen. The sad truth for you, is that you haven't a clue as to the issue that was at hand, the players involved, my reactions or Doc's ultimate reaction. (which was actually televised from LAUC, but no one outside of the event would have ever understood the reference, or the outcome)

nopms

May 1, 2016, 6:05:11 PM5/1/16
What Box said in his original post about his so-called conversation w/doc, was that doc called him on the carpet and blowtorched him for being fearful and questioned his salvation. I can see why.

nopms

May 1, 2016, 6:08:13 PM5/1/16
blah blah blah ...hey why not tell us the Real Story? You've piqued our interest and inquiring minds wanna know.

rpbc

May 1, 2016, 6:09:15 PM5/1/16
rpbc: Hey... I just drove though Las Vegas on I 15 and there it is, the most classy building among trendy designs and trendy named buildings.... a classy tall building rising golden from the desert with TRUMP on each side and a big T on each end. If I had more time I'd have stopped for a cool one just for the experience. That has to be the happiest place in town given the current excitement over the name of it's owner.... TRUMP.

nopms

May 1, 2016, 6:10:02 PM5/1/16
On Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at 1:05:24 PM UTC-7, nopms wrote:
> Anyone here feeling love for the Donald? Orange Power!

Here is the link for today's rally in Terra Haute, Ind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYWTifoFLmE

nopms

May 1, 2016, 6:12:46 PM5/1/16
Oh, that's gotta be the happiest place in Vegas, for sure. Salud!

David B

May 1, 2016, 6:15:33 PM5/1/16
Has nothing to do with being fearful. Sorry. Nice try though. Doc, when confronted by anyone, the default accusation is that the person wasn't saved by reason of them talking back. His own arrogant megalomania caused that.

rpbc

May 1, 2016, 6:21:45 PM5/1/16
rpbc: First of all, be specific. Are you telling me that those blowtorchings I described did not happen in the places and manner in which I described? I most certainly was there... I remember having to cover the mouth piece of the phone in an attempt to mask those times it occurred during a live festival so the caller wouldn't hear it... there were times I politely hung up, as though the call was over... one had consternation of having Scott think you were covering for his behavior, which we, as vofs, often did. I was there for all of it, before and after those times you mentioned.... Go tell it to someone who wasn't. I was there... so were others that post or have posted here. You think that Up Against the Wall episode didn't happen, or was a one off.... hardly. What are you covering up, what are you really covering up... has to be something about yourself, really... we/I were there.

David B

May 1, 2016, 6:40:17 PM5/1/16
I know that what are reporting is true. What isn't true, is your assumption, and false witness to that which you think you know, concerning the issue in my specific case. You don't. You weren't there or involved. Stop trying.
It is loading more messages.