Coyoteville Comic Strip & Steven Graziano

Berios Polarwolf

Mar 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/10/00
Hi folks. Recently, a furry comic strip called "Coyoteville"
was discontinued. The comic was pretty nice, but the author has
had some serious problems in the fandom. His name is Steven Graziano
and he feels very lonely and isolated... he doesnt really have any
freinds, perticularly in the fandom. I know, yet another furry
sob-story... well heck, I think it's a real shame that a decent furry
artist feels this way. If you ever read Steven's comic and liked
his work, please send him an email message expressing how you
feel to coyot...@hotmail.com ... also, you can find
his web page at: http://www.furnation.com/skeezix/

Also, if you live in the silicon valley area, you might
live close to Steven, so maybe you could introduce him to
some friendly furry fans!

- Berios

Allen Kitchen

Mar 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/10/00

Berios Polarwolf wrote:

> Hi folks. Recently, a furry comic strip called "Coyoteville"
> was discontinued. The comic was pretty nice, but the author has
> had some serious problems in the fandom. His name is Steven Graziano
> and he feels very lonely and isolated... he doesnt really have any
> freinds, perticularly in the fandom. I know, yet another furry
> sob-story... well heck, I think it's a real shame that a decent furry
> artist feels this way. If you ever read Steven's comic and liked
> his work, please send him an email message expressing how you
> feel to coyot...@hotmail.com ... also, you can find
> his web page at: http://www.furnation.com/skeezix/

What sorts of problems are you talking about? His page was listed
prominently on Belfry's Comics Page, and I've never heard a bad
word about him in any quarter at all. What's he feeling blue about?

There's no reason for him to feel isolated, if he doesn't want to.
I liked the strip and I'll be sorry to see it go.

allen Kitchen (shockwave)

mkrob...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2018, 2:07:36 AM3/5/18
I tried to send an email, but it wouldn't go through...

Brian W. Antoine

Apr 11, 2018, 5:06:42 PM4/11/18
On Sun, 4 Mar 2018 23:07:34 -0800 (PST), mkrob...@gmail.com wrote:

>I tried to send an email, but it wouldn't go through...

I unsubscribed from the G+ page when he went pay-to-view.

Coyo

Apr 15, 2018, 8:57:57 PM4/15/18
Money is a myth.

Snuhwolf

May 2, 2018, 5:50:21 PM5/2/18
Im pretty sure its an essential part of life in this modern world.

--

if you don't like my poasts don't read em!
Не читайте эти сообщения!