SCP-1540 Werewolf

Coyo

Apr 6, 2018, 5:46:18 PM4/6/18
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1540 I found an interesting one.

tom

May 14, 2018, 9:10:34 PM5/14/18
On 04/06/2018 02:46 PM, Coyo wrote:
> http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1540 I found an interesting one.

cocoon transformation? no thank you

Ivan Shmakov

Jun 20, 2018, 2:12:42 PM6/20/18
>>>>> Coyo <co...@darkdna.net> writes:

> http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1540 I found an interesting one.

It might've changed meanwhile, but I only see "werewolf" being
mentioned as the anticipated result of a ritual which ended up
going in a wholly different direction.

That said, I'm hardly a big fan of transformation stories in
general. One that caught my attention back some decade and a
half ago is "A Werewolf Problem in Central Russia" by Viktor
Pelevin. The English translation of which, as it happens, is
available from [1] in almost its entirety (except for the very
end.) I suppose the Russian version would be on the author's
site, but I haven't checked.

And I suppose "Horse" by Jack deMule (1996) from the
Transformation Story Archive is funny, in a way.

--
FSF associate member #7257 np. Berzerk Redux Loader ('86 rmx) — NecroPolo