FurryPhile 9 is now available

WitchCat 1

Nov 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/18/97

Hoi again, fellow fur fen! New and improved, and just in time fur your holiday
enjoyment, FurryPhile 9 is out on the newstand! (Well, er, it's on my table at
any rate...) Now, you too can order a copy : ) Just make out a check fur a
thou.. er, $6, plus $2.50 s/h, and make it payable to: Bryon L. Havranek.
Mail it, along with your address to:
WitchCat
765 Braun Ave
San Diego, CA 92114

FurryPhile 9 this time around features 60 pages of art and stories by some of
FurryDom's up-and-coming stars, including Mark Freid, Brian McPherson, Matt J.
McCullar, Bill Schmickle, Bernard Doove, Will Sanborn, Foxy, Gary Akins jr and
many more!
Don't miss out. Order today!!
Ps: You may smack me now fur self-promoting myself : )