[FiM] The Price of Happily Ever After

Ivan Shmakov

Oct 6, 2017, 7:20:20 PM10/6/17
Just one story this time, even if one that (AIUI) "made it into
headlines" on Fimfiction.

... And just in case anyone's interested, I've collected the
bits I've recently posted about some of the stories I've read
(mainly on Fimfiction) on a Web page [1]. (As that includes
"Laos," I'm also cross-posting to news:alt.fan.disney.afternoon.
Not setting Followup-To: there, though: please adjust as needed!)

Thoughts?

[1] http://am-1.org/~ivan/fff-2017/
Fantasy Fascination Files

The Price of Happily Ever After
(The Cost of Legacy)
by MrNumbers (2017-10-01)
http://fimfiction.net/story/386399/1/

One day, Rarity receives an invitation to what can become the
single most important interview in her life...

Well, I think I can only say about that much without risking
disclosing any important plot points. Overall, this short novel
is well-written, complex, and most importantly, utterly
believable. A commendable story about the dark side of fortune,
fame, and the high society life at large.

Also to note is that among the thirty-something comments made so
far there're several creative 'additions' to the story -- as
well as a lot of genuine praise.

--
FSF associate member #7257 http://am-1.org/~ivan/ 7D17 4A59 6A21 3D97 6DDB