Unexpected furry items at Home Depot( USA company )

Freddy

Sep 20, 2017, 4:24:35 PM9/20/17
Found that they are selling Halloween masks along with other related props.
I get the gorilla and werewolf masks as typical for "scary stuff". But when
did red and gray foxes become scary? ( rhetorical question ) Seen in
multiple mid-west stores.

http://www.homedepot.com/b/Holiday-Decorations-Halloween-Decorations-
Halloween-Costumes/N-5yc1vZc6p1

Freddy,
scared of what is now considered scary.
--
God is watching.

/|>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>\|
/| I may be demented \|
/| but I'm not crazy! \|
/|<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<\|
* SPAyM trap: there is no X in my address *

Ivan Shmakov

Sep 20, 2017, 11:15:37 PM9/20/17

> Found that they are selling Halloween masks along with other related
> props. I get the gorilla and werewolf masks as typical for "scary
> stuff". But when did red and gray foxes become scary? ( rhetorical
> question ) Seen in multiple mid-west stores.

> http://www.homedepot.com/b/Holiday-Decorations-Halloween-Decorations-
> Halloween-Costumes/N-5yc1vZc6p1

Mayhaps they're thinking along the lines of Korean mythology? [1]

> Freddy, scared of what is now considered scary.

Just in case you want to be scared in the proper and genuine
way, take a look at [2].

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kumiho
[2] http://scp-wiki.net/scp-953

--
FSF associate member #7257

Coyo

Apr 6, 2018, 3:13:59 PM4/6/18
Ivan Shmakov wrote:

> > stuff". But when did red and gray foxes become scary? (
rhetorical
> > question ) Seen in multiple mid-west stores.
>
> Mayhaps they're thinking along the lines of Korean
mythology? [1]

> > Freddy, scared of what is now considered scary.
>
> Just in case you want to be scared in the proper and
genuine

Beware the quiet ones. The sweeter and nicer and cuter
something is, it scarier it is when it's pushed too far and
finally snaps.