Re: Abe Groter where are you???

abeg...@gmail.com

May 13, 2017, 3:12:27 AM5/13/17
On Thursday, April 30, 1998 at 10:00:00 AM UTC+3, Rebecca Gallant wrote:
> If amyone knows where Abe Groter and his wonderful artwork went to,
> please let me know. He used to have a listing at Yerf, but he's not
> there anymore. I have examples of his work at the Furry Art Gallery,
> http://www.furnation.com/kat/abe.html but his link to Yerf is dead.
> He also is not listed at Yiffco either.
> Any information would be appreciated. Please e-mail kat...@netway.com
> or just hit Re:Mail. Thanks! Sincerely, Becky
> --
> /^--^\
> / . . \
> ________________ o0o =x= o0o____________
>
> Becky's Wildlife and Fantasy Art
> Specializing in photo realistic
> wildlife and fantasy paintings and
> illustrations. kat...@netway.com

I've been off to a litany of places, really.

cekun...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2017, 12:48:54 PM7/29/17
quite the timely reply

abeg...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 4:45:51 AM1/10/18
I try

Coyo

Apr 6, 2018, 5:30:06 PM4/6/18
abeg...@gmail.com wrote:
> I've been off to a litany of places, really.

Is yerf even still around?

Ivan Shmakov

Jul 12, 2018, 1:46:00 AM7/12/18
Only as a read-only archive; see http://yerf.metafur.org/.

Or you can the the Wayback Machine instead [1].

[1] https://web.archive.org/web/2006/http://yerf.com/archives/

--
FSF associate member #7257 http://am-1.org/~ivan/

Coyo

Jul 18, 2018, 10:46:58 PM7/18/18
Ivan Shmakov wrote:

> >> I've been off to a litany of places, really.
>
> > Is yerf even still around?
>
> Only as a read-only archive; see http://yerf.metafur.org/.
>
> Or you can the the Wayback Machine instead [1].
>
> [1]
https://web.archive.org/web/2006/http://yerf.com/archives/

wayback machine is imperfect in a lot of ways.