YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY

ED CONRAD

Apr 24, 2015, 9:29:25 AM4/24/15
Folks, as I'm sure you all know, I've been dishing
out plenty of good news on these pages for almost
three decades.

THAT MAN INDEED IS AS OLD AS COAL

The good news is that we now know, since every geology
textbook insists that coal was formed 280 million years
ago, Darwin's theory of man's evolution is nothing but
hot air.

(See photo below for visual confirmation)

http://www.edconrad.compicsSaveTheWhale.jpg (c) Photo by Ed Conrad

We've proven it by revealing the discovery of many
different human bones and/or soft organs that offer the
undeniable proof that man inhabited the Good Earth
while coal was being formed.

But today, instead of the steady dosage of good news
that I'm usually dispensing, we have some bad news instead.

(MODERATOR: PLEASE have a Kleenex handy.)

But first, before you start shedding tears, allowe me
to provide some background.

This is an intriguing photo of one of many specimens
of PETRIFIED HUMAN REMAINS found between coal veins:
a femur (the longest bone in our body).

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/z8femur.jpg

As you can see, it's almost halfway embedded in a huge
lump of slate (a near-cousin of coal).

It had been extracted from deep underground -- about as
deep as the length of a football field -- during surface
mining in the "hard coal" (anthracite) region of Northeast
Pennsylvania.

Well, by now you certainly know WHAT it is (even though
those numbskull evolutionists say it's a rock or a concretion).

(Hell, it couldn't possibly be a rock or a concretion because
it contains Haversian canals -- the tell-tale sign of bone --
and, besides, it contains dried blood.)

To make matters EVEN worse for my evolutionist critics
(at talk.origins especially, where I am black-balled from
posting), it compares extremely favorably with a human
femur based on human comparative anatomy.

But anyway . . .

Weeks after discovering this petrified human femur, I
painstakingly kept searching the same locality and came
across a very unusual object, also embedded in a smaller
slab of slate.

It was found only about 15-20 yards from where the
femur had been discovered.

Hmmm! I thought! Very interesting.

It looked very much like a human hand (the right one).

So I did what came naturally. I placed a cigarette aside
the "human hand" to prove -- if indeed it was a petrified
human hand -- that it was approximately the same size
of your hand or mine.

Then I snapped this picture:

C:\Users\bluehaili517\Desktop\Petrified-Hand.JPG

I then put the camera down and made an attempt to remove
the pe trified object from the slate in which it was
embedded.

However, when touching it, I realized it was not embedded
solidly -- not nearly as solidly as the fossil femur.
Still, I was a smart-ass and figured, I could remove it
completely an intact . . .

Kaboom! It fell apart in my hands.

All of the pieces -- perhaps two dozen -- were on the ground
before me lying in different directions. And sadly, instead
of even making an attempt to retrieve them, I just let them
sit where they fell.

(Had I done so, I'm sure I would've been able to put the
pieces back together like a crossword puzzle.)

It was only after finding more petrified human remains
over the next year or two that I knew -- for sure --
the significance of the fossil that had fallen apart in
my hands: that it INDEED was a human hand.

It was even further proof that man, in almost our present
form, had existed on earth before the material from which
coal was made -- pulverized vegetation? -- had hardened.

Unfortunately, by the time I finally returned to that site
to search for the pieces, they had become a disappearing
act -- especially because the slab of slate in which they
were embedded had been perched on the side of an embankment
with a pitch of about 70 degrees).

I think it's high time I threw darts at myself.

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Dartboard.jpg

===========
PETRIFIED HUMAN REMAINS
THAT DIDN'T GET AWAY
(They've passed state-of-the art scientific testing)

HUMAN SKULL EMBEDDED IN BOULDER
http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/page3_files/body_data/skullb.jpg
(as it appeared when first found)

http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/page3_files/body_data/skulla.jpg
(compared with a human skull)

=======================

TEST RESULTS OF GRANULES REMOVED FROM
SKULL-LIKE OBJECT EMBEDDED IN BOULDER

OFFICIAL REPORT
AMERICAN MEDICAL LABORATORIES
Chantilly, Va.

51945059/0 Received: 04/08/2000

75843/Chantilly For Null

CALCULUS ANALYSIS BY CRYSTALLOGRAPHY

The specimen consists of a few small pieces of dried
blood. None of the constituents normally found in
urinary calculi are present.

*** FINAL REPORT ***

CP 978171-CS 84751

Nathan Sherman, M.D.
Director of Laboratories

Submitted by Physicians Clinical Laboratory
Hazleton National Bank Building
101 W. Broad St.

=======================

OTHER PETRIFIED HUMAN REMAINS
(They've successfully passed state-of-the art testing)

ANOTHER PETRIFIED SKULL
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/z11calv.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/OldestHumanSkull.JPG

PETRIFIED FINGER AND TOE
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/FINGERSx.jpg

===================

"We can forgive a child
who is afraid of the dark.
The real tragedy of life
is when men are afraid
of the light." -- Plato

"You're not only fighting the man
in the ring. Ed. You're also fighting
the referee and the three judges."
-- Clayton Lennon

===================

PETRIFIED TIBIA
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/newtibia.jpg

FRONTAL MANDIBLE (Jawbone)

http://www.edconrad.com/FOSSILS08/HumanJaw3.jpg

What a frontal portion of a human mandible looks like:

http://health-pictures.com/bone/images/mandible.jpg

SIDE VIEW OF HUMAN MANDIBLE
http://www.edconrad.com/lifeafterdeath/page6_files/body_data/conrad.jpg
(held by Your's Truly, Evolutionists'' arch- enemy)

===============================

"The right to search for truth
implies also a duty; one MUST
NOT conceal any part of what
one has recognized to be true."
-- Thomas Edison

"They (the evolutionisits have a skeleton
in their closet, Ed, and they don't want
to open the door."
-- Clayton Lennon

===============================

PETRIFIED GALL BLADDER
(Cat-SCAN revealed it contains a gallstone)

http://www.edconrad.com/FOSSILS08/GallBladder1.jpg

What a human gallbladder looks like:

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/images/ency/fullsize/8790.jpg

PETRIFIED HUMAN BRAIN
One of Its Two Hemispheres)

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/HumanBrain.jpg

What one hemisphere of a human brain looks like.

http://images.encyclopedia.com/utility/image.aspx?id=2793408&imagetype=Hero

Furthermore, the pseudo-birds claim this isn't . . .

A HANDCRAFTED WOODEN TOOL

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/OldestTool.jpg

==================

"I am also convinced that science pursues
a foolish and possibly fatal policy when it
tries to keep up its bluff of omniscience
in matters of which it is still woefully
ignorant. Sooner or later, the intelligent
public is going to call that bluff."
Dr. Earnest Hooton, Harvard University
author of "Apes, Men and Morons"

"Any profession that does not supply