Poking my head in

Greylight S.

May 4, 2014, 1:08:10 PM5/4/14
*pokes his head in*

Hello everyone. This is Greylight letting you all know I'm still around! :)

*tries to poke his head out but slips on something and ends up sitting in place instead*

Greylight S.

Kalos Kalyre

May 4, 2014, 5:49:47 PM5/4/14
Hey, now here's a name I haven't seen in a while! How're you doing?

--
Kalos

DC2.Dw Gm L- W T Phwaplt Sks,wl,bh Cja-\bz,v~ Bfl A- Fr N? M--- O H++
$~ F+~ R* Ac++ J+ S---! U- I---# V-- Q---! Tc++[c++] E+

My blog, check it out: http://people.oregonstate.edu/~dearingj

<random quote>
Your fortune for today is:
You'll be sorry...
</random quote>

Lord Flame Stryke

May 4, 2014, 8:17:44 PM5/4/14
"Greylight S." <greys...@gmail.com> wrote in
<Picks ups his banana peel and surreptitiously puts it away>

Hey, welcome!! Join the food fight!!

Lord Flame Stryke

--
DC2.D~ Gm L120f60t180w W T Phawlt Sks Cbk,ere' Bfl A+++! Fr++ Nm M+ O H+ $
Fc~ R+++! Ac+++ J+ S++ U! I# V+++! Q Tc++ E++
Draco nigrum, oculi rubere, suppositus, magus.
Holder of the Scroll of Nobility from Lady Viriatha, Keeper of the Wand of
Sparklies in its case from Hex, Wielder of the Lady Viri Signature 4x8 from
Ysable, Eater of the Mint Cheesecake from Whisper, Mate to Lady Viriatha,
Owner of Flame Stryke's Windex� Factory, Lord Balloonmaker, Borrower of the
Ebony Wood Fife from Luxatos, Accepter of the Small Statue of a Green
Dragon Covered in Ice Cream Toppings from Juniper, Employer of a miniature
Jester doll from SeaKing, Bearer of the Magic Ever-Bill from SeaKing,
Carrier of the gold piece from whisper: o, Builder of Dragon Fyre Keep,
First Dragon of Realism, Giver of the Pickaxe of Icebreaking to Kalos,
Winner of the *shiny* riddle award from Pegasus, Wearer of the big *shiny*
medal of posting-ness from Pegasus, Taker of the Gold Medal for Most Posts
in March 2007 (369), Aquirer of the little blue flower from Pegasus,
Requirer of the .sig barber as informed by Lady Viriatha, Adopter of the
Scale of Rememberance from Gray Wing

--
"How do you like your lizard?" "Rare, bordering on hard-to-find." --
Ellen Brand

Viriatha

May 7, 2014, 2:53:15 AM5/7/14
Good to see you!!!

IIZard

May 7, 2014, 7:58:30 PM5/7/14
Why, good evening!

How on earth did you manage to poke your head in, and slip doing so, then sitting in place but also inside!

*grumbles at his comparative lack of teleportation capabilities*

]:=8)

v_dragon

May 28, 2014, 6:52:05 PM5/28/14
I smell bananas....
Oh! Hello there Kalos...I too am still around, having just arrived recently.