Where is Billy the Kid, Wyoming???

Brett Bayne

Sep 2, 2004, 1:42:09 AM9/2/04
Go to Google and search for "Judy Tyler." She was an actress who starred
opposite Elvis Presley in a movie called "Jailhouse Rock."

All, or almost all, of the obituaries for this woman mention that she was
killed in an automobile accent immediately work on the movie wrapped. The obits
go on to say that she was killed in or near a town called "Billy the Kid,
Wyoming."

I can find NO other cite that talks about this alleged town. I even called some
folks at the capital building in Wyoming. They've never heard of it either. Was
there ever such a town? What is it called now?

Brett

Message has been deleted

Alan Hamilton

Sep 2, 2004, 11:34:23 PM9/2/04
On 02 Sep 2004 05:42:09 GMT, bret...@aol.commieplot (Brett Bayne)
wrote:

Hmm. There's a Billy Canyon along US 189, south of Yellowstone.

I also note that she died July 4, the same day as Billy the Kid.
--
/
/ * / Alan Hamilton

the7th...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2014, 8:45:40 PM1/10/14
There is no such town as Billy The Kid, Wyoming. Those two people were killed in front of a convenience store/campground/truck stop which is called Billy The Kid. It is three miles outside Rock River, Wyoming.

14sp...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2017, 12:45:27 PM6/21/17
billy the kid was a resturant in the town of rock river wyoming!!!

Bob

Jun 21, 2017, 9:41:15 PM6/21/17
No, Long Is.

BillT...@billturlock.com

Jun 21, 2017, 11:15:51 PM6/21/17
On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 18:41:13 -0700 (PDT), Bob
<rob...@bestweb.net> wrote:

>No, Long Is.

How Long is a Chinaman?

Tim Wright

Jun 21, 2017, 11:22:32 PM6/21/17
How long is a piece of string?

--
Studies have shown that the people of Dubai don't understand the humor
of the Flintstones, but the people of Abu Dhabi do.

Tim W

BillT...@billturlock.com

Jun 21, 2017, 11:58:03 PM6/21/17
On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 22:22:22 -0500, Tim Wright
<tlwri...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 6/21/2017 22:16, BillT...@BillTurlock.com wrote:
>> On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 18:41:13 -0700 (PDT), Bob
>> <rob...@bestweb.net> wrote:
>>
>>> No, Long Is.
>>
>> How Long is a Chinaman?
>>
>How long is a piece of string?