David Spade and Brad Pitt

Alicatcher

Apr 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/22/98

In his HBO special, David Spade (comedian) said that he and Brad Pitt went to
the same grade school for one year, and that Brad was a good-looking kid and a
ladykiller even back then. The joke he told was that, when he showed his class
picture to his grandmother, she said that David was the cutest boy by far -
until she saw Brad's picture, when she suddenly started in about what she
wanted to do to him! ("Lemme me get in there and do some damage" was one of
grandma's quotes) and kept asking David to hook him up with her. He says
everytime he sees his grandmother now, she asks, "Did you call your buddy for
me?" and she calls him names when he says no. Hahaha. Even grandmas love
Brad.

Pam

DLH

Apr 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/23/98

Alicatcher wrote in message
<199804222331...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...

Saw this also and, of course, thought of AFBP! It really was pretty
hilarious. I missed the second half of the show, though, and was wondering
if it was worth trying to catch again.

--Deb--

"Reality is the leading cause of stress for those in touch with it."
--Jack Wagner

KangaROO82

Apr 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/25/98

Deb wrote:

<<Saw this also and, of course, thought of AFBP! It really was pretty
hilarious.>>

I laughed when Spade impersonated his grandmother saying, "Honey, you're cute,
but THAT is a piece of AAAASSSS!" (meaning Brad, of course).

<<I missed the second half of the show, though, and was wondering if it was
worth trying to catch again.>>

I'm a Spade fan so I'm definitely going to watch it again if it comes on. If
you want to hear him talk more about Brad, there was an article about him in
last month's Rolling Stone.

~Kanga~