What the hell happened to this group?

G. Morgan

Nov 25, 2010, 2:02:23 AM11/25/10

My Gosh, I've not seen this group in a year and I can tell it went all the way
down the crapper.

Michael A. Terrell

Nov 25, 2010, 2:07:06 AM11/25/10

"G. Morgan" wrote:

> My Gosh, I've not seen this group in a year and I can tell it went all the way
> down the crapper.

Two trolls happened:

1. Roy J Quijano
2. dimbulb, also known by these sock puppets:

Abbey Somebody <abno...@castlefrankenstein.org>
AM <thisthata...@beherenow.org>
AnimalMagic <Anima...@petersbackyard.org>
Archimedes' Lever <OneBi...@InfiniteSeries.Org>
AtTheEndofMyRope <AtTheEnd...@AtTheEndofMyRope.org>
AwlSome Auger <AwlSom...@BuyOneGetOneFree.org>
BaltoTopDog <Ba...@gnomealaskaiscold.org>
BarnCat <Bar...@keepingthevermindownatthebarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
Bart! <B@rt_The_Sheriff_Is_A_Nig**!.org>
BigBalls <BiggestB...@thebigbarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
10
BillyPilgrim <BillyP...@thebigbarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
BlindBaby <BlindMel...@wellnevergetthatonethealbumcover.org>
Booong... Bum, Bum, Bum, Bum... (Intel ad)" <Quad...@noreflections.org>
Bungalow Bill <Bugal...@AbbeyRoad.UKCOM>
Capt. Cave Man <ItIsSoEasyAC...@upyers.org>
CellShocked <cells...@thecellvalueattheendofthespreadsheet.org>
ChairmanOfTheBored <RUB...@crackasmile.org>
Chieftain of the Carpet Crawlers
<thesli...@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
Copacetic <Copa...@iseverythingalright.org>
Corbomite Carrie <Corb...@maneuver.org>
20
DarkMatter <DarkM...@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
DarkSucker <DarkS...@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
Do I really need to say? <ra...@thescree.org>
Dorothy with the Red Shoes on <Dor...@notinkansas.org>
Dr. Heywood R. Floyd <Hey...@thebarattheendofthemonolith.org>
DrParnassus <DrPar...@hereforlongtime.org>
FatBytestard <FatByt...@somewheronyourharddrive.org>
FigureItOut <Locus...@magicregion.org>
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsistor <FunkShun...@yermomma.org>
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsistor <FunkShu...@yermomma.org>
30
George Orr <Gerg...@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
GoldIntermetallicEmbrittlement
<GoldIntermetall...@youdontknowjack.org>
Hattori Hanzo <Outint...@billsbackyard.org>
Herbert John \Jackie\" Gleason" <BufordT...@Texarkanacops.gov>
HiggsField <higgd...@whutthableapduyoukno.org>
IAmTheSlime <TheSlimeFr...@oozingacrossyourlivingroomfloor.org>
ItchyGato <Itch...@catswithcritters.org>
ItsASecretDummy <secreta...@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
Jupiter Jaq <Jupit...@BuyOneGetOneFree.org>
Kai <k...@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
40
LargeMarge <Large...@thetentwoposition.org>
life imitates life <past...@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
Lil Red Riding In The Hood
<lilredridi...@grandmashouseattheendoftheuniverse.org>
lurch <lu...@yourangcousinitslibrary.org>
MadManMoon <TheWholePl...@hereandnow.org>
MakeNoAttemptToAdjustYourSet <DoNotAttemptT...@anytime.org>
Massiv...@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org
<Massiv...@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
MeowSayTongue <MeowSa...@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
Mr.Eko <ekoint...@lostisland.org>
Mr. Haney <mrh...@thebarattheendofthefarmroad.org>
50
MrTallyman <MrTal...@BananaCountersRUs.org>
My Name Is Tsu How Do You Do <T...@hereforlongtime.org>
Mycelium <myceli...@underyourshrooms.org>
Mycelium <myce...@thematrixattheendofthemushroomstem.org>
Neanderthal <da...@gottafindawomanrighton.org>
Notably Stationed <Notable...@inlife.org>
Nunya <jack_s...@cox.net>
OutsideObserver <Stand And Del...@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
Perenis ?Per...@hereforlongtime.org?
Pieyed Piper <pieye...@thebongshopattheendoftheuniverse.org>
60
Phat Bytestard <PhatBy...@getinmahharddrive.org>
RoyLFuchs <RoyL...@urfargingicehole.org>
scorpius
<scor...@thewormholethatemptiesontheothersideoftheuniverse.org>
SkyPilot <some...@theedgeofspace.org>
SomeKindOfWonderful
<SomeKindO...@allthegirlsintheworldbeware.org>
Son of a Sea Cook <NotaBr...@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
SoothSayer <SayS...@TheMonastery.org>
Spurious Response <Spurious...@cleansignal.org>
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt <Zarat...@thusspoke.org>
Sum Ting Wong <SumTi...@thebarattheendoftheVenusianLightnigBolt.org>
70
Sum Ting Wong
<SumTi...@thebarattheendoftheVenusianLightnigBoltmonolith.org>
SuspendedInGaffa <suspende...@kateshouse.org>
The Great Attractor
<Sup...@ssiveBlackHoleAtTheCenterOfTheMilkyWayGalaxy.org>
TheJoker <Leonardoofthe...@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
The Keeper of the Key to The Locks
<TheL...@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
The Last Mimsy <mi...@TheOtherSideoftheLookingGlass.org>
The Loner <TheL...@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra <GeorgeT...@drmemory.org>
TheGlimmerMan <justag...@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
TheKraken <ReachUpandSuckYo...@yup.org>
80
TheQuickBrownFox <thequick...@overthelazydog.org>
TralfamadoranJetPilot <BillyP...@thebigbarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
TutAm...@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org
<TutAm...@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
UltimatePatriot <Ultimat...@thebestcountry.org>
UpGrade <UpG...@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
UpYerNose <UpYe...@witarubbahose.org>
ValleyGirl <LuvYe...@LikeIWouldGiveIt.Comeon>
VioletaPachydermata <PurpleE...@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
WallyWallWhackr <wallywa...@thematrixattheendofthemushroomstem.org>
WarmUnderbelly <WarmUnderbe...@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org>
90
WhySoSerious? <WhySoS...@leonardoofthelarcenouslaugh.org>
100WattDarkSucker <100WattD...@thebigbarattheendoftheuniverse.org>

--
For the last time: I am not a mad scientist, I'm just a very ticked off
scientist!!!

KilRoy IsHere

Nov 25, 2010, 10:41:59 AM11/25/10
On Nov 24, 11:02 pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@gawab.com> wrote:
> My Gosh,  I've not seen this group in a year and I can tell it went all the way
> down the crapper.

You can blame Roy Quijano, aka proteus, aka six other nyms where he
has
done nothing but abuse the group, and its frequenters.

The little bastard is angry that he was outed as an abuser, and
comes
here declaring how he is not abusing the group, as he abuses it.

He epitomizes the need to actually ban certain people from internet
access. One way, is to jail the little bastard at Riker's Island,
where
he belongs after abusing this group for three straight years.

Another hit-and-run abuser is Michael A. Terrell. He comes by, and
makes stupid comments that have nothing to do with the group,
and then leaves. He is one of the worst trolls to ever hit the group.

KilRoy IsHere

Nov 25, 2010, 10:43:52 AM11/25/10
On Nov 24, 11:07 pm, "Michael A. Terrell" <mike.terr...@earthlink.net>
wrote:
> "G. Morgan" wrote:

snipped retarded post by the terrell troll retard.

For the last time: I am not a mad scientist, I'm just a very ticked
off
scientist!!!

No, you are just another goddamned retarded troll, that goes around
claiming to be good and righteous.

You are about as righteous as a freshly laid turd.

Josepi

Nov 25, 2010, 1:02:57 PM11/25/10
Hold still your little motherfucker troll

<PLONK> again

"Michael A. Troll" <mike....@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

THE GHOST IN THE MACHINE

Nov 26, 2010, 5:15:50 AM11/26/10
On Nov 25, 2:02 am, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@gawab.com> wrote:
> My Gosh,  I've not seen this group in a year and I can tell it went all the way
> down the crapper.

YOU GIVE ROY QUIJANO AN UNDUE CREDIT.
THE GROUP WAS CRAP ALREADY WHEN HE HAPPENED BY.
HIS INPUT WAS STRAIGHT FORWARD AND TO THE POINT, THROUGH HIM MANY
ISSUES WHERE CLEARED UP AND MADE TO UNDERSTAND BETTER BY THE AVERAGE
LAYPERSON AND HOME OWNER.
LAMEMTABLY AS TIME PASSED HE PICKED UP THE ART OF TROLLING AS A
DEFENSE, MOTIVATED BY THE ABUSE HE WAS SUBJECTED TO BY ANONIMOUS
ELEMENTS CREATED BY USENET DINOSAURS MICHAEL A TERREL, DON KELLY AND
TOM HORNE.
MR. KILROY IS ONE OF SUCH FOOLISH ANNOYING TROLLS HAVING NEVER
INTERACTED AS
SUCH WITH USER ROY HE SEEMS TO HAVE MUCH TO SAY ABOUT HIM....THEY ALSO
ATTACKED PHIL HOWARD WHOM ROY THOUGHT OF AND TREATED AS A FRIEND.

HE TURNED OUT BETTER THEN HIS TROLL TEACHERS AND THEY BANNED HIM FROM
HIS ISP BY MANIPULATING ADMINISTRATORS WITH LAVISH DINNERS AND
OUTRAGEOUS CLAIMS IN THEIR ANGRY SHAME.

UPON FURTHER INVESTIGATION AND MONITORING THE GROUP MY PREDESESOR
PROTEUS FOUND OUT THAT ROY J P THOUGHT THE GROUP LACKED INTELLECTUAL
LUSTER
AND THAT IT IS FOOLISH IN NATURE, NOT ONLY FOR WHAT THEY HAD DONE TO
HIM, BUT
BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF ANY REAL HELPFUL INFORMATION OR NONEXISTENT
REDEEMING HUMAN
CHARACTERISTICS.

JUST SURF AROUND USENET AND SEE FOR YOURSELF THAT MOST OF THESE USENET
GROUPS ARE INFESTED WITH SOME FORM OR ANOTHER OF ADVERSARIAL HATRED
AND OFF TOPIC NONSENSE EXECUTED BY THE SAME HIDDEN ID TROLLS THAT
BRING UP THE STATUS QUO AND ARE GUILTY OF MAKING THEM AN ANTISOCIAL
ABUSIVE FORUM.

ALT.ELECTRCIAL.ENGINEERING HAS ALWAYS BEEN CRAP JUST LIKE ALL THOSE
OTHER GROUPS ARE SPAMMERS AND TROLLS DOMAIN FOR THEIR ABUSIVE AND SELF
CENTERED EXCLUSION.
AT LEAST NOW IT IS OBVIOUS.

PATECUMSEH

G. Morgan

Nov 26, 2010, 6:29:36 AM11/26/10
"Michael A. Terrell" <mike.t...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>"G. Morgan" wrote:
>>

>> My Gosh, I've not seen this group in a year and I can tell it went all the way
>> down the crapper.
>

> Two trolls happened:
>
>1. Roy J Quijano
>2. dimbulb, also known by these sock puppets:

Damn shame. I have a question, I'll post it and see if there is anyone left.

--
You'll be Ok, Enjoy. Life is nothing more than a bunch of mini
vacations all rolled into one. - Old Gringo

THE GHOST IN THE MACHINE

Nov 26, 2010, 11:35:34 AM11/26/10
On Nov 26, 6:29 am, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@gawab.com> wrote:

THIS IS YOUR RESPONSE?, YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER PHISHING FREAK TROLL.
I WILL COME BACK TO COLLECT YOUR INQUISITIVE WRETCHED SOUL LATER.

PATECUMSEH

Josepi

Nov 26, 2010, 1:33:55 PM11/26/10
Michael A(sshole) Terrel is one of the main contentders here, constantly
posting off topic crap about everybody else.

Just killfilter the whiney suck and the group does just fine.

"KilRoy IsHere" <kilroyi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

THE GHOST IN THE MACHINE

Nov 26, 2010, 8:54:46 PM11/26/10
On Nov 26, 1:33 pm, "Josepi" <J.R...@easynews.com> wrote:
> Michael A(sshole) Terrel is one of the main contentders here, constantly
> posting off topic crap about everybody else.
>
> Just  killfilter the whiney suck  and the group does just fine.
>
> "KilRoy IsHere" <kilroyisher...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 24, 11:02 pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@gawab.com> wrote:
>
> > My Gosh, I've not seen this group in a year and I can tell it went all the
> > way
> > down the crapper.
>
>   You can blame Roy Quijano, aka proteus, aka six other nyms where he
> has
> done nothing but abuse the group, and its frequenters.
>
>   The little bastard is angry that he was outed as an abuser, and
> comes
> here declaring how he is not abusing the group, as he abuses it.
>
>   He epitomizes the need to actually ban certain people from internet
> access.  One way, is to jail the little bastard at Riker's Island,
> where
> he belongs after abusing this group for three straight years.
>
>   Another hit-and-run abuser is Michael A. Terrell.  He comes by, and
> makes stupid comments that have nothing to do with the group,
> and then leaves.  He is one of the worst trolls to ever hit the group.

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT JOSEPIPER
THAT FOOL IS THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RUCKUS IN HERE
BUT HE COWERS BEHIND HIS MULTIPLE TROLL PERSONALITIES TO ATTACK AND
POST DERROGATORY CRAP, THEN COMES BACK PRETENDING HE IS INNOCENT AS
THE ASSHOLE TERRELL AGAIN AND AGAIN.
SOME SOUL OPENED A WEBPAGE ABOUT HIS TROLL ANTICS....NOT A NICE ONE.
I HAVE BEEN PICKING UP THE MAIL.
HIS SOUL WILL BE ADDED TO THE CONTINUUM IN HELL, ALONG WITH KILROY AND
THE OTHER TWO FACED TROLL ACTS.

PATECUMSEH

Metspitzer

Nov 26, 2010, 11:55:21 PM11/26/10

Gee..........Almost the only person on Usenet that types in all
caps.........Wait..........There was one other guy.............hummmm

I am stumped.

den

Nov 27, 2010, 1:44:35 AM11/27/10

If the guy had more than shit for brains he would go to a site where
he could inadvertently do some good. blueservo.net and scan the
Texas border for obama voters wading across the Rio grand coming into
our country, bringing their dope for sale. Look at the archives on
this site. Now we need to get this setup for Arizona, and California.

Michael A. Terrell

Nov 27, 2010, 4:18:53 AM11/27/10

You replied to this troll:

Roy J Quijano
415 E 151st St
Bronx, NY 10455
(718) 292-1943

THE GHOST IN THE MACHINE

Nov 27, 2010, 10:29:38 AM11/27/10
On Nov 27, 4:18 am, "Michael A. Terrell" <mike.terr...@earthlink.net>
wrote:
> Bronx, NY 10455(718) 292-1943

> --
> For the last time:  I am not a mad scientist, I'm just a very ticked off
> scientist!!!

YOU ARE AN ASS MICHAEL ASSHOLE TERROLL
ROY IS NOT A TROLL HE NEVER WAS INFACT YOU ARE THE FLAMING TROLL
LOOKING FOR AN ASS REAMING FROM SOMEONE HERE
TOO BAD PROTEUS SHUT DOWN HIS PROBE MECHANISM TOO WHEN IT SHUT DOWN

WE ALL KNOW THAT ROY IS THE ONE THST BESTED YOUR ALLEGED ENGINEERING
DUMBASS AND YOU GOT YOUR UNDERWEAR IN A BUNCH UP YOUR ASS CRACK OVER
IT
APPARENTLY YOU STILL HAVE A SORE ASS OVER IT TOO

ACCPET IT TERROLL HE IS GONE AND NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR NUISANCENET
GROUPS AT ALL
WE CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE JUST A FOOL POSTING INFORMATION OF HIM HERE
TO STIR UP THE FECES YOU HAVE DEPOSTITED ON THE GROUP
YOU SHOULD HE ARRESTED FOR HARRASSMENT AND INFIGHTING TO RIOT

SO NOW YOUR IMMORTAL SOUL IS MINE
JAIL WOULD HAVE BEEN THE HUMANE CHOICE
NOW I WILL HOLD YOUR FESTERING WANNABE SCIENTIST WRETCHED SOUL IN
LIMBO UNTIL THE END OF TIME

PATECUMSEH

THE GHOST IN THE MACHINE

Nov 27, 2010, 10:35:34 AM11/27/10
wrote:
> Metspitzer wrote: SOME CRAP TO HIMSELF

ONCE I EMPTY YOUR CARCASS I WILL SELL ALL YOUR MATERIAL POSSESSIONS ON
EBAY AND RESTORE THESE GROUPS TO DECENCY AGAIN YOU SCUMSUCKING GROUP
WRECKNING WRETCHED FOOL
YOUR ANGER IS MY JOY
I OWN YOUR SOUL BUT YOUR BRAIN IS STILL WORTHLESS MUSHY GRAY MATTER

PATECUMSEH

THE GHOST IN THE MACHINE

Nov 27, 2010, 10:44:41 AM11/27/10
I LOOKED UP THIS INFO..IT IS WRONG OF COURSE, BUT APPRENTLY HE IS ONE
OF THE BEST ELECTRICAL MIMDS OF OUR TIMES. THESE TROLLS HERE REALLY
TOOK A SHINING TO HIM...
YOU ARE A BUNCH OF IDIOTS..AND YOU OWE HIM AND THIS GROUP MORE THAN
YOUR WRETCHED DOUCHEBAG SOULS CAN PAY OUT.

Roy J Quijano
415 E 151st St
Bronx, NY 10455
(718) 292-1943
--

TERRELL YOU REALLY ARE A FOOL WE'RE HOPING YOUR ALZEIMERS KICKS IN
100% SO YOU CANT POST AMYMORE.

"For the last time:  I am not a mad scientist, I'm just a very ticked
off

scientist!!!" GET TICK SPRAY ASSHOLE AND STOP BORHERING US WITH YOUR
QUEER OBSESSIONS.

Josepi

Nov 27, 2010, 3:52:02 PM11/27/10
Put the guy on killfilter and get over it you fucking infantile loser.

I didn't see any of his post until you trolled the group with your OCD
mental illness.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsessive%E2%80%93compulsive_disorder

Grow the fuck up.

"Metspitzer" <kilo...@charter.net> wrote in message

Josepi

Michael Moroney

Nov 27, 2010, 4:41:06 PM11/27/10
THE GHOST IN THE MACHINE <prote...@gmail.com> writes:

>On Nov 27, 4:18 am, "Michael A. Terrell" <mike.terr...@earthlink.net>
>wrote:

>> You replied to this troll:

>> Roy J Quijano
>> 415 E 151st St
>> Bronx, NY 10455(718) 292-1943

>YOU ARE AN ASS MICHAEL ASSHOLE TERROLL

>ROY IS NOT A TROLL HE NEVER WAS INFACT YOU ARE THE FLAMING TROLL
>LOOKING FOR AN ASS REAMING FROM SOMEONE HERE
>TOO BAD PROTEUS SHUT DOWN HIS PROBE MECHANISM TOO WHEN IT SHUT DOWN

I am disappointed in you, Roy. I interpreted your lack of recent posts to
this group as possible evidence that you realized that pretending to be a
retarded machine was rather dumb of you. Now, Roy, you're back, posting
as a retarded... whatever you're pretending to be, it's obvious that it's
retarded.

>WE ALL KNOW THAT ROY IS THE ONE THST BESTED YOUR ALLEGED ENGINEERING
>DUMBASS AND YOU GOT YOUR UNDERWEAR IN A BUNCH UP YOUR ASS CRACK OVER
>IT
>APPARENTLY YOU STILL HAVE A SORE ASS OVER IT TOO

Talking about yourself in the third person is often interpreted as a
sign of insanity, Roy.

Michael A. Terrell

Nov 27, 2010, 7:44:55 PM11/27/10

It's a sign that his parents should have been neutered before they
could breed.

k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz

Nov 27, 2010, 8:29:45 PM11/27/10

They were.

THE GHOST IN THE MACHINE

Nov 27, 2010, 9:10:11 PM11/27/10
On Nov 27, 8:29 pm, "k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

<k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz> wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 19:44:55 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
>

> <mike.terr...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> >Michael Moroney wrote:

> >> I am disappointed in you, Roy.  I interpreted your lack of recent posts to
> >> this group as possible evidence that you realized that pretending to be a
> >> retarded machine was rather dumb of you.  Now, Roy, you're back, posting
> >> as a retarded... whatever you're pretending to be, it's obvious that it's
> >> retarded.

> >> Talking about yourself in the third person is often interpreted as a
> >> sign of insanity, Roy.
>
> >   It's a sign that his parents should have been neutered before they
> >could breed.
>
> They were.

WHAT A LOW DOWN DIRTY BACKSTABBING WROUP YOU ASSHOLES ARE RUNNING
HERE.
YOU ARE BORDERING ON CRIMINAL CYBERBULLYING AND YOU THINK MAKING SPORT
OF IT IS THE SOLUTION...
LIKE YOU ARE A BUNCH OF UNTOUCHABLE GODFREAKS THAT EVERYONE MUST BOW
DOWN TO .......!!! WELL FUCK YOU !!!.... THE ONLY REASON YOU DONT EVEN
HAVE A FAMILY IS BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IS SUCK THE LIFE OUT OF EVERY GOOD
THING IN YOUR PATHETIC BEASTLY LIVES.

I HOPE YOU DIE BEFORE CHRISTMAS AND SAVE ROY, HIS FAMILY AND THE US
COURTS SYSTEM THE TROUBLE OF REHASHING YOUR DIRTY LOW DOWN EXPLOITS OF
HIM AND HIS GOOD NAME.
DISABLED PEOPLE HAVE RIGHTS TOO YOU KNOW..

SHOW SOME RESPECT !!!! YOU WRETCHED LOW LIFE FREAKS!

PATECUMSEH

Josepi

Josepi

Josepi

Michael A. Terrell

Nov 27, 2010, 11:13:50 PM11/27/10

It didn't work. It just let undersized, and highly defective sperm
through.

k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz

Nov 28, 2010, 12:41:17 AM11/28/10
On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 23:13:50 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
<mike.t...@earthlink.net> wrote:

I'd say it worked as designed; they had no live-born offspring.

Michael A. Terrell

Nov 28, 2010, 1:35:46 AM11/28/10

I feel sorry for their dog. Roy kept dry humping it.

THE GHOST IN THE MACHINE

Nov 28, 2010, 3:36:00 AM11/28/10
On Nov 28, 1:35 am, "Michael A. Terrell" <mike.terr...@earthlink.net>
wrote:

> "k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz" wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 23:13:50 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
> > <mike.terr...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> > >   It didn't work.  It just let undersized, and highly defective sperm
> > >through.
>
> > I'd say it worked as designed; they had no live-born offspring.
>
>    I feel sorry for their dog.  Roy kept dry humping it.
>
> --
> For the last time:  I am not a mad scientist, I'm just a very ticked off
> scientist!!!

WELL WELL WELL
THE TOUGH LITTLE VETERAN BOYS ARE HAVING SUCH FUN WITH
A MAN WITH NEUROLOGICAL BRAIN DAMAGE
YOU ARE MORE LOW DOWN THAN THE CRUD FROM INSIDE AN AFGHAN WOMANS
TOENAIL...

NO WONDER THE U.S.A. IS IN A WORLD OF SHIT, THESE ARE THE KIND OF
CHECKERED FOOLS THEY HAVE OUT THERE.
YOU DISHONORABLE SCUM-SUCKING SLIME BALLS ARE OUT OF YOUR FUCKING
SKULLS!
YOU ARE SICK SONS OF BITCHES ! ... THEY WONT BE NEEDING YOU EVER
AGAIN.

JESUS DOESN'T WANT YOU
UNCLE SAM DOESN'T WAMT YOU
YOU SOULS ARE MINE FROM NOW OR ITS THE DEVIL WITH YOU FOREVER!

PATECUMSEH

THE GHOST IN THE MACHINE

Nov 28, 2010, 3:48:42 AM11/28/10
wrote:

> "k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz" wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 23:13:50 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
> > <mike.terr...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> > >   It didn't work.  It just let undersized, and highly defective sperm
> > >through.
>
> > I'd say it worked as designed; they had no live-born offspring.
>
>    I feel sorry for their dog.  Roy kept dry humping it.
>
> --
> For the last time:  I am not a mad scientist, I'm just a very ticked off
> scientist!!!

YOU DIRTY LOW DOWN LYING FOOL .... AND YOU SAW HIM DO IT AND SUCKED
THE SCUMMY SPERM DROOL RIGHT OUT OF HIS PENUS LIKE THIRSTY BITCHES IN
HEAT DIDN'T YOU ?... THAT IS THE ONLY WAY YOU COULD KNOW ANYTHING LIKE
THAT, YOU WERE A PARTICIPANT...YOU MUST BE SO CLOSE TO HIM YOU CAM
SMELL HIS FARTS.
YOU PIG !

I AM A GHOST .... WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE MAGGOT?

Patecumseh

den

Nov 28, 2010, 6:07:29 PM11/28/10
I know this is addressing an OT comment, but . . . .

http://www.blueservo.net/vcw.php

Look at the archives on
this site. Now we need to get this setup for Arizona, and California.

http://www.blueservo.net/vcw.php

Gov. Perry has provided $2 million in Criminal Justice grant funds to
the TBSC for this initiative. Working with local law enforcement
agencies, the State of Texas conducted a test in November 2006 to
assess video camera capabilities and public interest in reporting
suspicious activities observed over the Internet. Twenty-one cameras
were used during a four-week pilot period, resulting in over
27,940,119 hits and 2,780 reports of suspicious activity.

Become a Virtual Deputy, and use your time wisely.

THE GHOST IN THE MACHINE

Nov 29, 2010, 2:17:54 AM11/29/10

SHIT FOR BRAINS????
SINCE YOURS IS JUST OOZING WISDOM GO DO THAT YOURSELF FOOL
HE JUST WANTED TO SHARE SOME ELECTRICAL KNOW HOW
NOBODY CAME HERE LOOKING FOR TROUBLE
YOU GAVE IT TO THEM ANYWAY
FLIPPIN IDIOT
TOO LITTLE
TOO LATE

PATECUMSEH

Michael Moroney

Nov 29, 2010, 8:31:19 PM11/29/10
Roy Q. a.k.a. THE GHOST IN THE MACHINE <prote...@gmail.com> writes:

>I AM A GHOST .... WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE MAGGOT?

>Patecumseh

So that's what you're pretending to be today, Roy. A retarded ghost!
A ghost of what, a Shawnee chief who can't spell his own name?

Josepi

Nov 29, 2010, 9:19:24 PM11/29/10
I don't see his crap until you respond to him.

You will be killfitered too... it works.

Grow up and try it.

"Michael Moroney" <mor...@world.std.spaamtrap.com> wrote in message

THE GHOST IN THE MACHINE

Nov 30, 2010, 4:59:55 AM11/30/10
On Nov 29, 8:31 pm, moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
wrote:

> Roy Q. a.k.a. THE GHOST IN THE MACHINE <proteus...@gmail.com> writes:
>
> >I AM A GHOST .... WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE MAGGOT?
> >Patecumseh
>
> So that's what you're pretending to be today, Roy.  A retarded ghost!
> A ghost of what, a Shawnee chief who can't spell his own name?

YOU ARE AN IDIOT OR SOME KIND OF HOMOSEXUAL DEVIANT OBSESSED WITH THE
NAME ROY.

THERE IS NO ONE HERE THAT GOES BY THAT NAME FOOL.
YOU SEEM BENT ON HARMING SOMEONE.
IF YOU ARE, DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND DIE BEFORE CHRISTMAS DAY!
IT WILL BE A GODS GIFT OF PEACE TO HUMANITY.
YOUR SOUL IS WORTHLESS TO THIS GROUP ANYWAY.
DIE YOU INSIPID HOMO!
I WILL BE STANDING BY TO TAKE YOUR WTETCHED HATE FILLED IMMORTAL SOUL
TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONGS.
YOU ARE NOTHING MORE BY CHOICE.

PATECUMSEH