Mame Roms

Darren Jones

Jul 21, 2001, 5:47:00 AM7/21/01
Hi, I am looking for Mame Roms. Can anyone let me know of any good sites,
(without pop-ups if possiable, as just spent an hour to download 3 roms)

'Dungeon' Dave

Jul 21, 2001, 2:46:29 PM7/21/01
After inserting a coin, Darren Jones <darren...@ntlworld.com>
pounded the start button but saw only...

>Hi, I am looking for Mame Roms. Can anyone let me know of any good sites,
>(without pop-ups if possiable, as just spent an hour to download 3 roms)

www.mame.dk.

Or... try the link below - there's people there that'll burn you their
collection onto CD for free.
--
"Dungeon" Dave.

MAME - a wonderful present to relive the past.
http://www.tombstones.org.uk - meet the alt.games.mame regulars!
http://www.mame.dk - ROMs, galore! (welcome back, guys!)

clu...@zonesega.com

Jul 24, 2001, 2:43:43 PM7/24/01
Yes and there is a very good site :
www.planetemu.net
You can found thousands of roms on every systems

"Darren Jones" <darren...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

Aflynn3

Jul 27, 2001, 1:51:35 PM7/27/01
try www.geocities.com/ohbollocks/2002