Crisping MS Contin and Oxy Contin pills (Purdue and Mallenkrodt Brand)

瀏覽次數:64 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

MobiusDick

未讀,
2005年5月4日 下午4:02:012005/5/4
收件者:
Many of you have asked me how to go about "crisping" the Contin pills
so as to inject them. I feel this is by far the most effective and
easiest way to get most of the shot out without needed lots of lab
equipment.

So here it goes: Remove the outer coating with a damp paper towel and
dry off. Then taking something like a 50 ml beaker and a hot plate or
stove, or just by using a light bulb, heat the pill up enough until you
get some caramelization going. The pill should end up light tan and
should be flipped over several times.

Then crush the pill in a mortar and pestle very finely, and put it back
into the beaker (or glass) and reheat it again until even more
caramelization occurs, just try not to burn or blacken the pill. As
dark as you can go with out burning works best.

Let the powder almost come to the point of bubbling and then remove
from the heat. Add 3 cc's of water to the hot beaker or glass and stir
well with a glass rod or the tip of a syringe cover. Continue heating
until all of the powder dissolves. Then add another 1 cc of water and
stir the mixture some more off of the heat. Now put a large pice of
cotton in the beaker (a full side of a Q-tip) and draw up the liquid
into a 5cc syring using a 21 gauge needle.

Now take the needle of a 3cc syringe off and pull the plunger up all
the way. Place the 21 gauge needle on the 5 cc syringe in the hole of
the 3 cc and fill up the rigg. There should be about 3 cc's left. Now
place the 25 gauge needle back on and let the mixture cool for another
1-2 minutes.

Then inject the mixture into a good sized vein and you should get about
80% of this 100 mgs of morphine (which is a big shot--be careful)

Anna, to answer your question, yes I do suffer from chronic neck and
back pain. It comes and goes, but it is usually not that bad. Rarely is
it debilitating, but that does happen. I do not recommend anyone doing
these methods. They are for eductional purposes only.

MobiusDick

smackmehard

未讀,
2005年5月6日 凌晨3:54:512005/5/6
收件者:
mobius, have i told you lately.. that i love you?

"MobiusDick" <sendmys...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

0 則新訊息