Two New Dish Channels (for some subscribers)

John

Feb 4, 2011, 11:33:48 AM2/4/11
Dish has put two English language channels from their Arabic package in
free preview mode.

The channels are: 606 BBCAR (BBC Arabic) and 769 DREAM (Dream 2 from
Egypt). Only customers that can receive 61.5 or 118.7 will be able to
see these two channels. No word on how long they will be in free
preview mode.

LinkTV (channel 9410, available to all customers) is carrying the
English feed of Aljazeera for much of its broadcast day. They have a
lot of live coverage from Egypt without the bias of the U.S. news outlets.

John

Patrick Martin

Feb 4, 2011, 12:25:26 PM2/4/11
>>Dish has put two English language channels from their Arabic package
in free preview mode.
The channels are: 606 BBCAR (BBC Arabic) and 769 DREAM (Dream 2 from
Egypt). Only customers that can receive 61.5 or 118.7 will be able to
see these two channels. No word on how long they will be in free preview
mode.<<

I noticed 606 & 769 last night while checking to see if 9850 moved back,
which it hadn't as yet. Too bad Dish does not carry BBC World in
English. I have never understood why they don't carry that. It is
available throughout the World, except in the U.S. Canada even has it.
Euro News in English is good, but BBC World is even better.

>>LinkTV (channel 9410, available to all customers) is carrying the
English feed of Aljazeera for much of its broadcast day. They have a lot
of live coverage from Egypt without the bias of the U.S. news outlets.<<

Link TV is a good channel offering news from all over.

Patrick

joewo

Feb 5, 2011, 3:17:57 AM2/5/11
FreeSpeechTV ch 9415 has also been airing AlJazeera. They also have
DemocracyNow that has several producers on the location in Egypt and
the MSM is interviewing those producers regularly.
Both LinkTV and FreeSpeechTV are exfcellent!!!

On Fri, 4 Feb 2011 09:25:26 -0800, mwd...@webtv.net (Patrick Martin)

Bubba

Feb 5, 2011, 8:46:24 PM2/5/11
On Sat, 05 Feb 2011, joewo <noe...@noemail.org> wrote:
>FreeSpeechTV ch 9415 has also been airing AlJazeera. They also have
>DemocracyNow that has several producers on the location in Egypt and
>the MSM is interviewing those producers regularly.
>Both LinkTV and FreeSpeechTV are exfcellent!!!

PressTV english would be the cherry on top. Their coverage of the Egypt
mass protests and civil war has been exemplary. And it isn't always about
politics, lots of science, medicine, arts, humanities, and other interesting
coverage. I also like the fact that they invite and display comments on each
story on the same page below it, and that readers can also click "like" or
"dislike" on any of the comments that other readers have posted. They've
really modernized their website over the past year. It's a real breath of
fresh air compared to the US Government-certified "Fox News" or "CNN" dreck.

--
Bub

David Z

Feb 5, 2011, 9:30:20 PM2/5/11
"Bubba" <B...@ba.rip.ax.lt> wrote in message

> On Sat, 05 Feb 2011, joewo <noe...@noemail.org> wrote:
>>FreeSpeechTV ch 9415 has also been airing AlJazeera. They also have
>>DemocracyNow that has several producers on the location in Egypt and
>>the MSM is interviewing those producers regularly.
>>Both LinkTV and FreeSpeechTV are exfcellent!!!
>>
> PressTV english would be the cherry on top...

Iranian State TV?! You can't be serious?

> Their coverage of the Egypt
> mass protests and civil war has been exemplary.

Yeah, right. I'm sure their coverage of the 2009 Iranian revolution was a
hoot, too.

> And it isn't always about
> politics, lots of science, medicine, arts, humanities, and other
> interesting
> coverage. I also like the fact that they invite and display comments on
> each
> story on the same page below it, and that readers can also click "like" or
> "dislike" on any of the comments that other readers have posted.

LOL! You're not aware that these comments are highly censored?! Didn't you
notice that all the comments are like 8 likes and 0 dislikes? Sort of like
an Iranian election.

> They've
> really modernized their website over the past year. It's a real breath of
> fresh air compared to the US Government-certified "Fox News" or "CNN"
> dreck.

You probably enjoyed Soviet Union TV, too. Can you say "useful stooge?"

Patrick Martin

Feb 5, 2011, 9:28:47 PM2/5/11
>>PressTV english would be the cherry on top. Their coverage of the
Egypt mass protests and civil war has been exemplary. And it isn't
always about politics, lots of science, medicine, arts, humanities, and
other interesting coverage. I also like the fact that they invite and
display comments on each story on the same page below it, and that
readers can also click "like" or "dislike" on any of the comments that
other readers have posted. They've really modernized their website over
the past year. It's a real breath of fresh air compared to the US
Government-certified "Fox News" or "CNN" dreck.<<

Press TV is FTA on G19 along with others like Russia Today.

Patrick

Bubba

Feb 5, 2011, 10:58:56 PM2/5/11

Can you say "doublethink?"

--
Bub

David Z

Feb 5, 2011, 11:04:00 PM2/5/11
"Bubba" <B...@ba.rip.ax.lt> wrote in message

Can you think?

Patrick Martin

Feb 6, 2011, 12:53:59 AM2/6/11
>>You probably enjoyed Soviet Union TV, too. Can you say "useful
stooge?"<<

Don't knock Russia Today, until you watch it. They run a lot of neat
documentries on life in Russia and Siberia. Global wrming effects, etc.
Even saw a program on the broadcasting industry in Russia including
private radio & TV services. Russia Today does not just run all news.
The same is true with BBC World. I am sure they are biased, but what
news servies aren't? They all are. DWTV from Germany is great too. Dish
has Euro News and CCTV from China also. By the way, Russia has not been
the Soviet Union for nearly 20 years.

Patrick

Bubba

Feb 6, 2011, 1:22:02 AM2/6/11
Just a little, but you "doublethink" with the best of them.

--
Bub

David Z

Feb 6, 2011, 9:27:58 AM2/6/11
"Patrick Martin" <mwd...@webtv.net> wrote in message

>>>You probably enjoyed Soviet Union TV, too. Can you say "useful
> stooge?"<<
>
> Don't knock Russia Today, until you watch it.

I didn't. See above.

> By the way, Russia has not been the Soviet Union for nearly 20 years.

Do you think you're telling me something I didn't know?

David Z

Feb 6, 2011, 9:37:00 AM2/6/11
> Just a little...

That's an overstatement.

> ...but you "doublethink" with the best of them.

Is that the only word you know, dittohead?

Do you even know what doublethink means? You call Iranian State TV coverage
"exemplary" and CNN and FOX "US Government-certified?" That's one of the
best examples of doublethink, I've seen in a longtime.

The Iranians are today's master purveyors of doublethink. And you're a
total moron if you watch Iranian State TV and don't know that, Bubba.

Bubba

Feb 6, 2011, 11:44:22 AM2/6/11
On Sun, 6 Feb 2011, "David Z" <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
>"Bubba" <B...@ba.rip.ax.lt> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 5 Feb 2011 23:04:00 -0500, "David Z" <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
>>>"Bubba" <B...@ba.rip.ax.lt> wrote in message

>>>Can you think?
>>>
>> Just a little...
>
>That's an overstatement.

Now my feelings are hurt.

>> ...but you "doublethink" with the best of them.
>
>Is that the only word you know, dittohead?

Leeme guess, Rush Limbaugh?

>Do you even know what doublethink means?

The "holy" bible is the world's foremost how-to manual on "doublethink." It inspired
George Orwell's 'Nineteen Eighty-Four'. But the US "education" system learned
from the US Military even more insidious and efficient "doublethink" indoctrination
methods, such that today's K12s are as near to zombies as the word "zombie" can have
meaning. "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of Doublethink..."
They're even more thoroughly brainwashed than your average bible-thumping imbecile.

> You call Iranian State TV coverage
>"exemplary" and CNN and FOX "US Government-certified?"

It's an old Roman proverb. "Let us call a spade a spade."

> That's one of the
>best examples of doublethink, I've seen in a longtime.

The zionists are getting quite nervous, seeing that the Muslim Brotherhood is
achieving significant gains in international popularity and political influence.
They may not take down the zionist-puppet dictator Mubarak regime any time soon,
but they sure have made an impact on Egypt, and it is spreading to other zionist-
puppet dictator controlled countries and regions. It's all about Big Oil, you
know. Big Oil is always the gorilla in every room. All the recent bird-kill,
fish-kill, and other animal-kill in diverse places around the world? It's the
BP Oil-Gusher + Corexit-Fallout rearing its ugly head. The silence on this and
on a plethora of other extremely damning issues from the US Government-certified
"news" media is deafening.

>The Iranians are today's master purveyors of doublethink.

"Pigs have wings and the sea is boiling hot."

> And you're a
>total moron

I bow to your intellectual superiority, Einstein.

> if you watch Iranian State TV

That was the point of this thread, that international news media is a hot
commodity for Dish Network to exploit. Many Dish customers prefer to watch
news from non-US-Government-certified sources.

>and don't know that, Bubba.

"You don't know what you don't know."--Salvador Dali

--
Bub

David Z

Feb 6, 2011, 11:56:39 AM2/6/11
"Bubba" <B...@ba.rip.ax.lt> wrote in message

Thank you for so vividly illustrating everything I said about you.

Patrick Martin

Feb 6, 2011, 11:51:28 AM2/6/11
>>You probably enjoyed Soviet Union TV, too. Can you say "useful
stooge?"<<

Don't knock Russia Today, until you watch it.

(Sorry about that, I took it the wrong way) :-)

I didn't. See above.

By the way, Russia has not been the Soviet Union for nearly 20 years.

>>Do you think you're telling me something I didn't know?<<

(Okey, I just had not heard anyone call Russia that in 20 years. No
problem.)

Dish cluttered up the 9400's with all of these non PI channels. But
depending on what a person calls "Public Interest". I guess that could
be anything? But several College stations have been removed like UoW and
Research (Which are still available FTA), and we have Baby First, TBN,
NICK, etc in that cluster. I would gladly like to have, Russia Today,
DWTV, BBC World, and other International PI type channels on there.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager

Patrick Martin

Feb 6, 2011, 12:00:59 PM2/6/11
All news services has their bias. No news service is 100% pure. But
having a lot of different views on World affairs is always interesting.
I watch Euro News, Russia Today, BBC World, France24, AJ, Nigerian TV,
DWTV, FSTV, MSNBC, CNN, and many other channels in the period of a
week. It was great when the English news channel from India was
available for a week or so on the 61.5.
A package of English news services worldwide would indeed be great to
have on Dish.

Patrick

David Z

Feb 6, 2011, 12:44:17 PM2/6/11
"Patrick Martin" <mwd...@webtv.net> wrote in message
>>>You probably enjoyed Soviet Union TV, too. Can you say "useful
> stooge?"<<
>
> Don't knock Russia Today, until you watch it.
>
> (Sorry about that, I took it the wrong way) :-)
>
> I didn't. See above.
>
> By the way, Russia has not been the Soviet Union for nearly 20 years.
>
>>>Do you think you're telling me something I didn't know?<<
>
> (Okey, I just had not heard anyone call Russia that in 20 years. No
> problem.)

Also note that I used the word "enjoyed" above in the past tense. After
watching Iranian Propaganda TV, my first thought was that it was eerily
reminiscent of the old Soviet Union propaganda machine.

David Z

Feb 6, 2011, 12:45:24 PM2/6/11
"Patrick Martin" <mwd...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Perhaps, but there's very perverse about lumping Iranian Propaganda TV along
with legitimate news sources.

Bubba

Feb 6, 2011, 1:56:57 PM2/6/11
On Sun, 6 Feb 2011, "David Z" <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
Any zionist putz is apt to draw that conclusion:

http://www.presstv.ir/

Nearly 300,000 hits is nothing to sneeze at:

http://www.google.com/search?q=jews+against+zionism&num=50

--
Bub

David Z

Feb 6, 2011, 2:43:23 PM2/6/11
"Bubba" <B...@ba.rip.ax.lt> wrote in message

Thanks again for providing further evidence that you are an authentic
Iranian lapdog.

Bubba

Feb 6, 2011, 3:08:49 PM2/6/11
On Sun, 6 Feb 2011, "David Z" <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
>snipp

P.S.

Over 200,000 hits:

http://www.google.com/search?q=christians+against+zionism&num=50

Nearly 300,000 hits:

http://www.google.com/search?q=muslims+against+zionism&num=50

Nearly 200,000 hits:

http://www.google.com/search?q=muslim+brotherhood+against+zionism&num=50

And of course, my personal favorite:

http://www.google.com/search?q=jews+against+zionism&num=50

There is a war on, Doctor David Z.

--
Bub

David Z

Feb 6, 2011, 3:20:37 PM2/6/11

> On Sun, 6 Feb 2011, "David Z" <m...@privacy.net> wrote:

[foaming blather deleted]

> There is a war on...

Yeah, between you and reality, Bubba.

In addition to proving me correct, you've also validated and one of
Einstein's theories: "Two things are infinite: the universe and human
stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe" -- Albert Einstein

Patrick Martin

Feb 6, 2011, 4:28:57 PM2/6/11
Nearly 300,000 hits is nothing to sneeze at.

Considering how many people in the ME and Worldwide that are involved
with that part of the World, 300K is not surprising. To be honest, I
would think the number would have been higher.

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Feb 6, 2011, 4:25:07 PM2/6/11
>>Perhaps, but there's very perverse about lumping Iranian Propaganda TV
along with legitimate news sources.<<

Iranian TV is probably the most extreme out there. If we had DR Korean
TV in English, it may be worse though.

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Feb 6, 2011, 4:23:12 PM2/6/11
>>Also note that I used the word "enjoyed" above in the past tense.
After watching Iranian Propaganda TV, my first thought was that it was
eerily reminiscent of the old Soviet Union propaganda machine.<<

You have a good point there. AJ is better than Press TV. Press TV is
quite anti-American.
Patrick

David Z

Feb 6, 2011, 6:03:40 PM2/6/11
"Patrick Martin" <mwd...@webtv.net> wrote in message

It depends on what you mean by "worse." North Korean TV might be more
virulent, but Iranian TV is more slick and subtle, which is worse in the
sense that it'll catch more susceptible types like the poor schmuck, Bubba,
over here.

Bubba

Feb 6, 2011, 7:24:47 PM2/6/11

PressTV -- and everyone who thinks along similar lines -- isn't anti-American,
but are staunchly anti-US-Government, anti-US-Military-Industrial-Complex, and
anti-any-governments/militaries/industries/lobbies/persons/etc.-which-support-zionism.

Same with Israel. Anti-zionists mainly oppose the criminal government of Israel, not
so much the ordinary people in Israel. Many Israelis oppose their criminal government,
just as many Americans oppose their criminal government. Turns out it's very similar
to that in most countries. Big government is organized crime of the very worst sort.
That is why so many people oppose big government. It's because they oppose organized
crime. The biggest criminals on the planet are the zionists, which are mainly the
US/British/Israeli governments, but they've also hijacked most other governments,
including most governments in the EU, Russia, and in many other countries worldwide.

South America is getting wise to the imperialist zionist tactics, and that is why so
many SA governments and common people are united against the zionist influence. That
is why that by now, the governments of US/Britain/Israel and other zionist governments
are getting very nervous about the Muslim Brotherhood, and the spreading protests in
the Middle East, Europe, and elsewhere. People from all walks of life, religions,
languages, and nations are finding unified solidarity against the zionist monopoly
over the earth. The zionists can no longer "divide and conquer" people who have wised
up to their tactics.

And this thread is drifting a bit off-topic. I'm sure that most who subscribe here
would rather discuss more fun topics relevant to Dish Network equipment, subscriptions,
channel packages, new channels, lost channels, satellite signals, dishes, receivers,
DVRs, remote controls, tips and tricks, and so forth.

My apologies to the whole group for being "billy goated" into politics by the resident
"brain surgeon" David Z. I'll be sure not to respond to him again.

--
Bub

David Z

Feb 6, 2011, 7:37:21 PM2/6/11

>>After watching Iranian Propaganda TV, my first thought was that it was
>>eerily reminiscent of the old Soviet Union propaganda machine.<<
>>
>>You have a good point there. AJ is better than Press TV. Press TV is
>>quite anti-American.

[more frothing blather deleted]

> My apologies to the whole group for being "billy goated" into politics by
> the resident
> "brain surgeon" David Z. I'll be sure not to respond to him again.

Yes, please spare us any more of your loony drivel.

Patrick Martin

Feb 6, 2011, 8:47:08 PM2/6/11
>>It depends on what you mean by "worse." North Korean TV might be more
virulent, but Iranian TV is more slick and subtle, which is worse in the
sense that it'll catch more susceptible types like the poor schmuck,
Bubba, over here.<<

Well, some of the more conservative news services in our own country
brainwash a lot of Americans too. As my old pstor used to always say
"Some people believe what they are taught, no matter what the real truth
is."

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Feb 6, 2011, 8:55:38 PM2/6/11
>>And this thread is drifting a bit off-topic. I'm sure that most who
subscribe here would rather discuss more fun topics relevant to Dish
Network equipment, subscriptions, channel packages, new channels, lost
channels, satellite signals, dishes, receivers, DVRs, remote controls,
tips and tricks, and so forth.<<

Yes, I think we started out discussing a package of International News
channels. That would be nice, but I think we may be in the minority as
most people I know would not want to watch the news from a distant U.S.
city, let alone something across the World. I am a news junkie and watch
news from all over. I love having the Super Stations too.

Patrick

David Z

Feb 6, 2011, 9:11:36 PM2/6/11
"Patrick Martin" <mwd...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Again, it's a gross perversion to equate the Iranian Propaganda TV with
legitimate news sources, even advocacy sources like FOX and MSNBC. Iran is
the greatest force of evil in the world today. Just look at what they did
to the innocent protesters in the street in 2009. These people were simple
protesting a blatantly fraudulent and stolen election. The perverted regime
that put down that protest and illegitimately claim power in Iran today are
the ones behind Iranian Propaganda TV. To compare these bastards to any
legitimate news source, even an advocacy source is simply wrong and plays
into their hands.

Patrick Martin

Feb 6, 2011, 9:41:26 PM2/6/11
>>Again, it's a gross perversion to equate the Iranian Propaganda TV
with legitimate news sources, even advocacy sources like FOX and MSNBC.
Iran is the greatest force of evil in the world today. Just look at what
they did to the innocent protesters in the street in 2009. These people
were simple protesting a blatantly fraudulent and stolen election. The
perverted regime that put down that protest and illegitimately claim
power in Iran today are the ones behind Iranian Propaganda TV. To
compare these bastards to any legitimate news source, even an advocacy
source is simply wrong and plays into their hands.<<

Most of the Middle East is far from "free". Women are treated horrible,
let alone anyone who disagrees with the government. Iran may be one of
the worst, but Saudi Arabia is no saint either.

Patrick

David Z

Feb 6, 2011, 10:25:42 PM2/6/11
"Patrick Martin" <mwd...@webtv.net> wrote in message

I agree. In fact, I've been wondering for decades when the Arab people
would wake up and realize how fucked up their societies are and that their
biggest problems in life have absolutely nothing to do with Israel.

That's why Iran's disinformation campaign is so pernicious. Middle Eastern
leaders have been using the fear of boogieman/scapegoat to justify their
despotic regimes. Given what's going on in Egypt, there's finally hope that
the people of that region will see through the lies that have held them down
for so long. As for Bubba, the Iranian lapdog stooge, well, that's a
hopeless case.

Hart Larry

Feb 6, 2011, 10:46:26 PM2/6/11
First, as always, I completely agree with Patrick, it would be more than
wonderful if we had a group of International News-channels in English.
Especially during the last week I've had more access to Al Jazeera English on
LinkTV as well as MHZ WorldView, which we have on KCET 28.4. While I am not
always happy with AJe's anti-Israeli bias, I do really like how they cover
news. I mean interviews with phone correspondants go on quite long in US
standards.
On the down side some of their anchors argue with guests. That's not digging
for a story.
Now some 2years ago or so, the gal I am dating, who speaks perfect Spanish, and
I sat down to listen to PressTV online. Newscast was in English, maybe some
proppaganda, but during the break they ran a Spanish promo about how bad the US
was for bombing Japan.
And lastly, other than Stratfor, who else is covering the conflict with
Tieland and Cambodia
Hart

Bubba

Feb 6, 2011, 11:10:30 PM2/6/11
On Sun, 6 Feb 2011, mwd...@webtv.net (Patrick Martin) wrote:
>>>And this thread is drifting a bit off-topic. I'm sure that most who
>subscribe here would rather discuss more fun topics relevant to Dish
>Network equipment, subscriptions, channel packages, new channels, lost
>channels, satellite signals, dishes, receivers, DVRs, remote controls,
>tips and tricks, and so forth.<<
>
>Yes, I think we started out discussing a package of International News
>channels. That would be nice, but I think we may be in the minority as
>most people I know would not want to watch the news from a distant U.S.
>city, let alone something across the World.

That's been my experience as well. Most people in first-world countries tend
to favor where they live, as a result of when they've lived in that place in time
and space. Xenophobia, and xenoglossophobia, could be a big part of it. But
I suspect that it comes down to "necessity is the mother of invention." Without
any real need to learn about something we don't know about, there is therefore
no pressing need to learn about it. The exception is natural curiosity, or else
curiosity inspired by external events or input. Others will claim some "right
versus wrong" balderdash. What it really comes down to is curiosity and ability
to act or interact, by thought, word, or deed. What else is there?

> I am a news junkie and watch
>news from all over. I love having the Super Stations too.
>
>Patrick

"To each his own, said the lady who kissed the cow." No offence to Hindu cows
intended. I don't follow "news" much. I far prefer art in any form. I guess
that's why I watch so much television. It's that "a/v" thing going.

--
Bub

Patrick Martin

Feb 6, 2011, 11:16:14 PM2/6/11
>>That's why Iran's disinformation campaign is so pernicious. Middle
Eastern leaders have been using the fear of boogieman/scapegoat to
justify their despotic regimes. Given what's going on in Egypt, there's
finally hope that the people of that region will see through the lies
that have held them down for so long. As for Bubba, the Iranian lapdog
stooge, well, that's a hopeless case.<<

Iran isn't a helpless case. Anymore than DP Korea. Those regimes will
crumble in time, just like the Soviet Union and others have before. But
it may be a while. That is, unless the U.S. goes to war wth Iran, which
may happen in time too. Hope not, but the government would change then,
but not necessarily for the better. But aren't we off topic a bit? :-)

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Feb 6, 2011, 11:25:36 PM2/6/11

Thanks for the support, Hart. Much appreciated.
That is one reason I still have my big dish to get news from around
the World.
Living is a rural area, our choices are limited as far as OTA TV. When I
got my big dish in 1985, it was even worse. But having access to all of
the international news makes the work and expense of keeping the big
dish going is worthwhile.

Patrick

Bubba

Feb 6, 2011, 11:41:23 PM2/6/11

I wonder what would happen if every country, more importantly, every people in
those countries, in the world had a voice in popular, and also unpopular, news
or "news" media? For example, what if Africa became the western media's world-
news focus?

Al Jazeera English is way compromised by zionist influence, mainly by language
more than basis. Translation itself is most of the spin. Big Oil, as always,
is the paramount overlord, God Almighty, the gorilla in every room.

--
Bub

Patrick Martin

Feb 7, 2011, 1:18:40 AM2/7/11
>>"To each his own, said the lady who kissed the cow." No offence to
Hindu cows intended. I don't follow "news" much. I far prefer art in any
form. I guess that's why I watch so much television. It's that "a/v"
thing going.<<

My mainstay in BBC World, but I also watch Russia Today, etc. I am
watching the KTLA LA Nws as I type this. It is interesting to see what
goes on in other places.

Mentioning "art", my fav show for entrtainment is "Glee". I normally do
not latch on too many current shows, but this one I like.

Patrick

Bubba

Feb 7, 2011, 1:35:11 AM2/7/11
On Sun, 6 Feb 2011, mwd...@webtv.net (Patrick Martin) wrote:
>>>That's why Iran's disinformation campaign is so pernicious. Middle
>Eastern leaders have been using the fear of boogieman/scapegoat to
>justify their despotic regimes. Given what's going on in Egypt, there's
>finally hope that the people of that region will see through the lies
>that have held them down for so long. As for Bubba, the Iranian lapdog
>stooge, well, that's a hopeless case.<<

Hopelessly less intelligent than you neither your protege "David Z," of
this there's no doubt. I'm so abjectly humbled. "I so stupid! Woe is me!"

>Iran isn't a helpless case.

That's for sure. Iran is most certainly getting no help from you, and yet
they are proceeding boldly as a tall ship with sails billowed by the stiff
warm breeze at their backs. Iran is here to stay. Zionists need not apply.
Off-topic politics in a.d.e. Why do they perpetuate it?

>Anymore than DP Korea. Those regimes will
>crumble in time, just like the Soviet Union and others have before.

Sure they will, but not before the zionists' global regime vaporizes first,
or most likely, simultaneously in mushroom clouds. Praise the LORD!

> But
>it may be a while. That is, unless the U.S. goes to war wth Iran, which
>may happen in time too.

Buh-bye oil. Death to America. I thought you were intelligent, Patrick.
Can't you see that the opposition forces against the zionists have targeted
certain big oil and other fossil fuel industries as their primary targets?
I mean, come on, you can't be that stupid. Do you shave, Patrick? I do,
in fact I need to go shave my stubbly face with a fresh razor right now.

>Hope not, but the government would change then,
>but not necessarily for the better. But aren't we off topic a bit? :-)
>
>Patrick

More than off-topic, you are predictable. And that predictability makes you
vulnerable. Not likely to be killed, but, more so, affrighted. Yet we all
will die and face the judgment and hell that follows this hellish life.

--
Bub

Patrick Martin

Feb 7, 2011, 2:49:21 AM2/7/11
>>Buh-bye oil. Death to America. I thought you were intelligent,
Patrick. Can't you see that the opposition forces against the zionists
have targeted certain big oil and other fossil fuel industries as their
primary targets? <<

Is there any difference between invading Iraq or Iran? If the U.S.
government feels Iran is a danger, who knows what will happen. Iran has
threatened Isreal more than once. Anyway, Saudi Arabia wanted us to bomb
Iran. With the ME being what it is and our involvement there, anything
is possible. You can be sure if the oil was to be shut off from the ME,
the U.S. would not stand for it. WWIII would start, if that what it
took. The U.S. is not going to go without the Black Gold. It would
distroy our economy. It is not going to happen.
Heck, why not invade the whole ME, take over all of the oil. Then we
could have plenty. :-)
But again, to keep this thread on topic, I do feel it would be nice
to have a group of Worldwide English news channels on Dish.

Patrick

Bubba

Feb 7, 2011, 3:17:55 AM2/7/11
On Sun, 6 Feb 2011, mwd...@webtv.net (Patrick Martin) wrote:

Mine all-time favorite television series I couldn't name, because I never
had one. Even the best were limited. I expect finality. Death to all.

--
Bub

Bubba

Feb 7, 2011, 1:33:42 PM2/7/11
On Sun, 6 Feb 2011, mwd...@webtv.net (Patrick Martin) wrote:

As I've stated, I have no further desire to discuss politics on this newsgroup.
I got suckered in by zionist shill David Z, before realizing that he was merely
trolling for billy goats. I've already apologized to the group for my naivete
in that regard.

If you, David Z, or anyone else subscribed to a.d.e., would like to continue
discussing your brand of politics, may I suggest creating an "alt.zionist.pig"
newsgroup and flood it with your nauseating "Zionists are God!" imperialist rubbish.

--
Bub