Americans believe their own lies

Daylight

Nov 25, 2001, 6:24:36 PM11/25/01
There is a story of man who always tells lies. Once he has come to a
group of people and told them that there is a big dinner party in the
neighboring city and all of you are invited. People believed him. So
everybody started going to the neighboring city. When he saw everybody
going there, he said to himself, well, there could be a party! Then he
followed the rest. In another word, he believed his own lie.

So what is the point after this introduction. Well, it is the question
that is kept coming up time and time again. Why do Arabs/Moslems hate
America?

Answer: They hate our civilization, democracy and freedom. Can anybody
prove it? Of course not, but we think so. This what we have been told
by our media.

There is no proof, but we think that the above factors can cause hate.

What about the unlimited support to the terrorist state of Israel.
Killing over a million children in Iraq.
Occupying Gulf countries and controlling these countries resources.

Very minor factors! Cannot justify hate. The media said so.

If I write a book explaining that these are the reasons and nothing
else, no one will believe me. Usually people do not accept things from
their opponents. Instead of writing my own article to explain that
these are the ONLY reasons that make some Arabs hate America, I
searched the Web hopping that I find an American politician to say it.
Luckily I found one. Hopefully he can convince you. The link is below

Learning from the September 11 Attacks
By Mark Weber, Director of Institute for Historical Review
http://ihr.org/news/010917attacks.html

This Institute is recognized by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service as a
501(c)(3) not-for-profit educational and publishing enterprise.
Donations to the IHR are completely tax-deductible.

Patoo

Nov 25, 2001, 6:35:55 PM11/25/01
Oh come on be honest, you are talking about your self dont be modest,and
most americans are far to smart to believe your lies dickhead.

Homo Erectus

Nov 25, 2001, 6:36:09 PM11/25/01

> What about the unlimited support to the terrorist state of Israel.

First of all, Israel is the ONLY democracy in the middle east, thus they are
equally hated by Arab nations. Second, why would the US *not* give
unlimited support to a country (democracy) defending itself in such hostile
conditions?

> Killing over a million children in Iraq.

a muslim is *solely* responsible for this

> Occupying Gulf countries and controlling these countries resources.

the US "occupies" no middle eastern countries, and we *buy* their resources
at market value
.

吶ft in 腤盜sels

Nov 25, 2001, 11:29:49 AM11/25/01

"Daylight" <daylig...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> There is a story of man who always tells lies.

You wrote an autobiography??

USA

Nov 25, 2001, 6:59:47 PM11/25/01
> > What about the unlimited support to the terrorist state of Israel.
>
> First of all, Israel is the ONLY democracy in the middle east, thus they
are
> equally hated by Arab nations. Second, why would the US *not* give
> unlimited support to a country (democracy) defending itself in such
hostile
> conditions?

<start idiotic Conspiracy-Babble>

Becuz they're JOOOS!!!

<end idiotic Conspiracy-Babble>

> > Killing over a million children in Iraq.
>
> a muslim is *solely* responsible for this

Saddam is rather secular, but yes, he is a Muslim.

> > Occupying Gulf countries and controlling these countries resources.
>
> the US "occupies" no middle eastern countries, and we *buy* their
resources
> at market value.

Actually, at _MORE_ than market value, since OPEC is an odious cartel that
attempts (largely succesfully) to raise prices over the level they would
otherwise be in a true Market.

Jeremy Reaban

Nov 25, 2001, 7:36:21 PM11/25/01

"USA" <No...@Nada.com> wrote in message
<snip>

> Actually, at _MORE_ than market value, since OPEC is an odious
cartel that
> attempts (largely succesfully) to raise prices over the level they
would
> otherwise be in a true Market.

Good point. That rarely gets mentioned, especially when certain
people say that the US (and the rest of the world, it's not like it's
just the US that buys oil) gets oil too cheaply....

TheRock

Nov 25, 2001, 8:55:53 PM11/25/01
Well...
I searched the Web hopping that I find an Arab politician but they don't
exsist.
I could just find Heathen Dictators and child molestors.

So what is the point after this introduction. Well, it is the question

that is kept coming up time and time again. Why do American/Catholics hate
Scumbag Islam Arabs?

Answer: They are savage animals and don't even deserve what they already
have.

What about the terrorist state of Palestine.
That's right Hamas, PLO etc...etc...

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house bitch !
Your just another terrorist that needs a good ass whoopin !

ForteanC

Nov 25, 2001, 9:28:34 PM11/25/01
daylig...@yahoo.com (Daylight) wrote in message news:<70ceae71.01112...@posting.google.com>...

> There is a story of man who always tells lies. Once he has come to a
> group of people and told them that there is a big dinner party in the
> neighboring city and all of you are invited. People believed him. So
> everybody started going to the neighboring city. When he saw everybody
> going there, he said to himself, well, there could be a party! Then he
> followed the rest. In another word, he believed his own lie.
>
> So what is the point after this introduction. Well, it is the question
> that is kept coming up time and time again. Why do Arabs/Moslems hate
> America?
>
> Answer: They hate our civilization, democracy and freedom. Can anybody
> prove it? Of course not, but we think so. This what we have been told
> by our media.
>
> There is no proof, but we think that the above factors can cause hate.

Yep. "They hate out freedoms" is one of those brilliant blanket Bush
statements floated out there for us. How 'bout this novel idea: they
hate us for Western domination of banking and corporate interests and
for U.S. government intervention---supported by CIA circles--and
fueled by misguided Islamic religious dogma and misplaced martyrdom?

Anyway, this administration has floated more idiotic, one-sided, and
overly simplistic ideas to the public, it makes me want to vomit that
so many Americans can swallow it whole ('Course, if you hold your
breath and get it all down at once, maybe it's easier, eh?). Pap for
the mind!

But one of the most damaging administration lies that has been floated
out there, is an idea that is so stupid to anyone who knows the Bill
of Rights, it is an insult to Americans' intelligence: That FEAR is
the opposite of FREEDOM. In other words, strike out at the
enemy(whether you can really find them or not), you'll feel better and
more secure for it, and somehow your freedom is restored! Absence of
fear is freedom--I love that one! Freedom to go back to one's safe and
secure life, with one's head firmly ensconced in the sand, I guess.
They're mollifying the masses. "We'll take good care of you, just
leave it to us." And some want to, despite some terrible new
legislation jammed through Congress that has negative ramifications
for every American's freedoms if it's not amended.

Think about this: it is possible to live amidst peace, or the outward
sense of it, and under tyranny, at the same time.

ForteanC

Nov 25, 2001, 10:43:58 PM11/25/01
daylig...@yahoo.com (Daylight) wrote in message news:<70ceae71.01112...@posting.google.com>...

> Answer: They hate our civilization, democracy and freedom. Can anybody
> prove it? Of course not, but we think so. This what we have been told
> by our media.
>
> There is no proof, but we think that the above factors can cause hate.
>
> What about the unlimited support to the terrorist state of Israel.
> Killing over a million children in Iraq.
> Occupying Gulf countries and controlling these countries resources.
>
> Very minor factors! Cannot justify hate. The media said so.

Not all Americans buy the simplistic Bushisms, by the way, only some.
The media pretty much float whatever the administration feeds them, it
seems, though, I agree.

But let's educate ourselves...there are alternative sources of news
and opinions. Also, I have found respected foreign newspapers to be
extremely valuable (for people not comfortable with the sources
below), in expanding your knowledge, because they give fascinating and
varying viewpoints on issues. Before long you can't help but see how
limited and limiting the mainstream news is in this country.

Alternatives:

rense.com
counterpunch.org
newsmax.com
www.bushwatch.org
drudgereport.com
www.freespeech.org
insightmag.com
salon.com
humanrightsnow.org

Some choice presidential quotations:

--Benjamin Franklin

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government
ought to be to trust no man living with power to endanger the public
liberty."
--John Adams

"Public officials are the trustees of the people."
--Grover Cleveland

"The only sure bulwark of continuing liberty is a government strong
enough to protect the interests of the people, and a people strong
enough and well enough informed to maintain its sovereign control over
its government."
--FDR

"Justice will not be served until those unaffected are as outraged as
those who are."
--Ben Franklin

"The happiness of society is the end of government."
--John Adams

"Secrecy and a free democratic government don't mix."
--Harry Truman

"I hold it, that a littel rebellion, now and then, is a good thing,
and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical."
--Thomas Jefferson

Lundj01

Nov 25, 2001, 10:51:15 PM11/25/01
> Think about this: it is possible to live amidst peace, or the outward
> sense of it, and under tyranny, at the same time.

Who would you rather have nuclear weapons and sophisticated delivery
systems:
Sodom Hussein or George Bush?

That answers the questions of who lives under tyranny.

John

Jean Guernon

Nov 25, 2001, 11:18:50 PM11/25/01

Lundj01 a écrit :

The question cannot be asked because the world has preempted the
possibility very clearly making sure the UN will squeeze the WMDs out of
Iraq even if it takes smart sanctions, although Putin still has to jump
on the bandwagon about that giving more to the people and less to the
tyrant.

J.

Thadeus Margrove

Nov 25, 2001, 11:21:41 PM11/25/01

"Lundj01" <John_Lu...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

> > Think about this: it is possible to live amidst peace, or the outward
> > sense of it, and under tyranny, at the same time.
>
> Who would you rather have nuclear weapons and sophisticated delivery
> systems:
> Sodom Hussein or George Bush?

Well, since you brought the topic up...

I would recommend that either one of the following two things be done.

1. Give all of the nuclear weapons and delivery systems to the UN and let them
scrap that they didn't feel they needed to keep.

2. Divide up all the nuclear weapons and delivery systems among all of the
countries. That looks like it would be about 10 ICBMs for each country with 2
to 3 warheads each. (A room full of people all wearing guns tends to be very
polite.)

The answer to your question then is "neither" or "both".

Homo Erectus

Nov 25, 2001, 11:30:47 PM11/25/01
> Well, since you brought the topic up...
>
> I would recommend that either one of the following two things be done.
>
> 1. Give all of the nuclear weapons and delivery systems to the UN and let
them
> scrap that they didn't feel they needed to keep.
>
> 2. Divide up all the nuclear weapons and delivery systems among all of the
> countries. That looks like it would be about 10 ICBMs for each country
with 2
> to 3 warheads each. (A room full of people all wearing guns tends to be
very
> polite.)

you are a scary man Thad.....

John Smith

Nov 26, 2001, 12:09:03 AM11/26/01
On Mon, 26 Nov 2001 01:55:53 GMT, "TheRock" <Amer...@No1.com> wrote:

<snipped>

>So what is the point after this introduction. Well, it is the question
>that is kept coming up time and time again. Why do American/Catholics hate
>Scumbag Islam Arabs?
>
>Answer: They are savage animals and don't even deserve what they already
>have.

Hey, watch what you say! A lot of my friends are American/Caholics.

cactus guy

Nov 26, 2001, 12:25:10 AM11/26/01
daylig...@yahoo.com (Daylight) wrote:
> Answer: They hate our civilization, democracy and freedom. Can anybody
> prove it? Of course not, but we think so. This what we have been told
> by our media.

Of course that's bullshit but then you go on...

> What about the unlimited support to the terrorist state of Israel.
> Killing over a million children in Iraq.
> Occupying Gulf countries and controlling these countries resources.

... to spew some of your own. Blame whoever you like, because you
will be wrong anyway. You might find it interesting that women who
are educated raise healthier children. Hmmmmm.

From slate.msn.com

Are 1 Million Children Dying in Iraq?
Chris Suellentrop
Updated Friday, October 19, 2001, at 3:10 AM PT

In his videotape broadcast, Osama Bin Laden said, "A million innocent
children are dying at this time as we speak, killed in Iraq without
any guilt." What's he talking about? Are 1 million Iraqi children
dying?

The origin of the oft-cited numbers on Iraqi child mortality is an
August 1999 United Nations Children Emergency Fund survey, which
showed that Iraqi children under the age of 5 were dying at more than
twice the rate they had been 10 years before. In a press release,
UNICEF executive director Carol Bellamy said that if the reductions in
child mortality in Iraq in the 1980s had continued into the 1990s, a
half million fewer children would have died from 1991 to 1998.

UNICEF's data on Iraqi child mortality rates haven't been disputed.
The numbers: From 1984 to 1989, 56 children under the age of 5 died
for every 1,000 live births. From 1994 to 1999, there were 131 deaths
per 1,000 live births.

Why did more children die? Specifically, mostly malnutrition, the lack
of clean water, and a shortage of medicine. More generally, UNICEF
says, war, U.N. sanctions, economic collapse, and the Iraqi government
share blame. Epidemiologists agree that per-capita income is the
single most important factor affecting child mortality rates. (A World
Bank study released in the wake of the terrorist attacks estimated
that the reduction in economic growth--and the concomitant increase in
poverty, childhood disease, and malnutrition--after Sept. 11 could
cause 20,000 to 40,000 children to die worldwide next year.) But other
factors are nearly as important, particularly education, especially
among women. Poor countries with high education levels often have
lower child mortality rates because their citizens know, for example,
when to boil water, or when to go to the hospital, or when to use
medicine. UNICEF also believes that an Iraqi government-sponsored
campaign to encourage breastfeeding would save many children's lives.

More controversial than the increase in the child mortality rate is
how many children actually died as result of the increase. (That's
because the child mortality rate is discovered by surveying a random
sample of households. An actual census of how many Iraqi children
there are is more difficult to undertake.) UNICEF says the number is
500,000. But even using conservative estimates, Iraq has had about
350,000 excess deaths among children under the age of five since 1991.

Whose fault is it? Iraq has long blamed the U.N. sanctions regime, and
the U.S. State Department has long blamed Saddam Hussein. In a 1996
interview with 60 Minutes, then-Secretary of State Madeleine Albright
admitted there was a "human tragedy" occurring in Iraq. But Albright
accused Hussein of building 48 presidential palaces since the Gulf
War, at a cost of $1.5 billion. Albright also said that Iraq wanted to
import goods such as "Italian marble, videos, perfume, leather
jackets," and not food and medicine.

"I think this is a very hard choice, but the price--we think the price
is worth it," Albright said. "It is a moral question, but the moral
question is even a larger one. Don't we owe to the American people and
to the American military and to the other countries in the region that
this man not be a threat?" Albright added that her "first
responsibility is to make sure that United States forces do not have
to go and refight the Gulf War."

Specifically, mostly malnutrition, the lack of clean water, and a
shortage of medicine.

ass

Nov 26, 2001, 12:48:10 AM11/26/01
who's lying?

Ron

Nov 26, 2001, 1:05:10 AM11/26/01

No doubt. Infant mortality rates are always higher amonst poorer
people. Uneducated people also, which tend to go hand in hand. If my
memory serves me, US poverty level infants have an attrocious infant
mortality rate.

>(A World
>Bank study released in the wake of the terrorist attacks estimated
>that the reduction in economic growth--and the concomitant increase in
>poverty, childhood disease, and malnutrition--after Sept. 11 could
>cause 20,000 to 40,000 children to die worldwide next year.) But other
>factors are nearly as important, particularly education, especially
>among women. Poor countries with high education levels often have
>lower child mortality rates because their citizens know, for example,
>when to boil water, or when to go to the hospital, or when to use
>medicine. UNICEF also believes that an Iraqi government-sponsored
>campaign to encourage breastfeeding would save many children's lives.

What, Iraqi women do not breastfeed? If they aren't, why?

>More controversial than the increase in the child mortality rate is
>how many children actually died as result of the increase. (That's
>because the child mortality rate is discovered by surveying a random
>sample of households. An actual census of how many Iraqi children
>there are is more difficult to undertake.) UNICEF says the number is
>500,000. But even using conservative estimates, Iraq has had about
>350,000 excess deaths among children under the age of five since 1991.
>
>Whose fault is it? Iraq has long blamed the U.N. sanctions regime, and
>the U.S. State Department has long blamed Saddam Hussein. In a 1996
>interview with 60 Minutes, then-Secretary of State Madeleine Albright
>admitted there was a "human tragedy" occurring in Iraq. But Albright
>accused Hussein of building 48 presidential palaces since the Gulf
>War, at a cost of $1.5 billion. Albright also said that Iraq wanted to
>import goods such as "Italian marble, videos, perfume, leather
>jackets," and not food and medicine.

Not surprising.

le nouveau nbc

Nov 26, 2001, 1:09:22 AM11/26/01
> Learning from the September 11 Attacks
> By Mark Weber, Director of Institute for Historical Review
> http://ihr.org/news/010917attacks.html
>
> This Institute is recognized by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service as a
> 501(c)(3) not-for-profit educational and publishing enterprise.
> Donations to the IHR are completely tax-deductible.

It is a interesting article. Before just you just react as wild
salvage, because it come from Daylight, read it. Maybe, but not to
much hope, you will understand the reaction of the other part of the
world. It does not mean I'm agree with the terror and the violence.

Country Boys with Guns

Nov 26, 2001, 1:37:11 AM11/26/01
Fox
Socks
Box
Knox

Knox in box.
Fox in socks.

Knox on fox
in socks in box.

Socks on Knox
and Knox in box.

Fox in socks
on box on Knox.

Chicks with bricks come.
Chicks with blocks come.
Chicks with bricks and
blocks and clocks come.

Look, sir. Look, sir.
Mr Knox, sir.
Let's do tricks with
bricks and blocks, sir.
Let's do tricks with
chicks and clocks, sir.

First, I'll make a
quick trick brick stack.
Then I'll make a
quick trick block stack.

You can make a
quick trick chick stack.
You can make a
quick trick clock stack.

And here's a
new trick, Mr Knox....

Socks on chicks
and chicks on fox.
Fox on clocks
on bricks and blocks.
Bricks and blocks
on Knox on box.

Now we come to
ticks and tocks, sir.
Try to say this
Mr Knox, sir....

Clocks on fox tick.
Clocks on Knox tock.
Six sick bricks tick.
Six sick chicks tock.

Please, sir. I don't
like this trick, sir.
My tongue isn't
quick or slick, sir.
I get all those
ticks and clocks, sir,
mixed up with the
chicks and tocks, sir.
I can't do it, Mr. Fox, sir.

I'm so sorry,
Mr. Knox, sir.

Here's an easy
game to play.
Here's an easy
thing to say...

New socks.
Two socks.
Whose socks?
Sue's socks.

Who sews whose socks?
Sue sews Sue's socks.

Who sees who sew
whose new socks, sir?
You see Sue sew
Sue's new socks, sir.

That's not easy,
Mr. Fox, sir.

Who comes?...
Crow comes.
Slow Joe Crow comes.

Who sews crow's clothes?
Sue sews crow's clothes.
Slow Joe Crow
sews whose clothes?
Sue's clothes.

Sue sews socks of
fox in socks now.

Slow Joe Crow sews
Knox in box now.

Sue sews rose
on Slow Joe Crow's clothes.
Fox sews hose
on Slow Joe Crow's nose

Hose goes.
Rose grows.
Nose hose goes some.
Crow's rose grows some.

Mr. Fox!
I hate this game, sir.
This game makes
my tongue quite lame, sir.

Mr. Knox, sir,
what a shame, sir.

We'll find something
new to do now.
Here is lots of
new blue goo now.
New goo. Blue goo.
Gooey. Goeey.
Blue goo. New goo.
Gluey. Gluey.

Gooey goo
for chewy chewing!
That's what that
Goo-Goose is doing
Do you choose to
chew goo, too, sir?
If, sir, you, sir,
choose to chew, sir,
with the Goo-Goose,
chew, sir. Do, sir.

Mr. Fox, sir,
I won't do it.
I can't say it.
I won't chew it.

Very well, sir.
Step this way.
We'll find another
game to play.

Bim comes.
Ben comes.
Bim brings Ben broom.
Ben brings Bim broom.

Ben bends Bim's broom.
Bim bends Ben's broom,
Bim's bends,
Ben's bends.
Ben's bent broom breaks.
Bim's bent broom breaks.

Ben's band. Bim's band.
Big bands. Pig bands.

Bim and Ben lead
bands with brooms.
Ben's band bangs
and Bim's band booms.

Pig band! Boom band!
Big band! Broom band!
My poor mouth can't
say that. No Sir.
My poor mouth is
much too slow, sir.

Well then...
bring your mouth this way.
I'll find it something
it can say.

Luke Luck likes lakes.
Luke's duck likes lakes.
Luke luck licks lakes.
Luke's duck licks lakes.

Duck takes licks
in lakes Luke Luck likes.
Luke Luck takes licks
in lakes duck likes.

I can't blab
such blibber blubber!
My tongue isn't
made of rubber.

Mr. Knox. Now
come now. Come now.
You don't have to
be so dumb now....

Try to say this,
Mr. Knox, please....

Through three cheese trees
three free fleas flew.
While these fleas flew,
freezy breeze blew.
Freezy breeze made
these three trees freeze.
Freezy trees made
these trees' cheese freeze
That's what made these
three free fleas sneeze.

Stop it! Stop it!
That's enough, sir.
I can't say
such silly stuff, sir.

Very well, then
Mr. Knox, sir.

Let's have a little talk
about tweetle beetles....

What do you know
about tweetle beetles?
well...

When tweetle beetles fight,
it's called
a tweetle beetle battle.

And when they
battle in a puddle,
it's a tweetle
beetle puddle battle.

AND when tweetle beetles
battle with paddles in a puddle,
they call it a tweetle
beetle puddle paddle battle.
AND...

When beetles battle beetles
in a puddle paddle battle
and the beetle battle puddle
is a puddle in a bottle...

...they call this
a tweetle beetle
bottle puddle
paddle battle muddle.
AND...

When beetles
fight these battles
in a bottle
with their paddles
and the bottle's
on a poodle
and the poodle's
eating noodles...

...they call this
a muddle puddle
tweetle poodle
beetle noodle
bottle paddle battle.
AND...

Now wait
a minute
Mr. Socks Fox!

When a fox is
in the bottle where
the tweetle beetles battle
with their paddles
in a puddle on a
noodle-eating poodle.
THIS is what they call...

...a tweetle beetle
noodle poodle bottled
paddled muddled duddled
fuddled wuddled
fox in socks, sir!

Fox in socks,
our game is done, sir.
Thank you for
a lot of fun, sir.

Jean Guernon

Nov 26, 2001, 2:45:42 AM11/26/01

Daylight a écrit :

> There is a story of man who always tells lies.

Sounds like your friend Razii the liar.

> Once he has come to a
> group of people and told them that there is a big dinner party in the
> neighboring city and all of you are invited. People believed him. So
> everybody started going to the neighboring city. When he saw everybody
> going there, he said to himself, well, there could be a party! Then he
> followed the rest. In another word, he believed his own lie.

Sounds also like Daylight believing Razii the liar.

> So what is the point after this introduction. Well, it is the question
> that is kept coming up time and time again. Why do Arabs/Moslems hate
> America?
>
> Answer: They hate our civilization, democracy and freedom. Can anybody
> prove it? Of course not, but we think so. This what we have been told
> by our media.

But the real reason is that their media have been feeding them lies,
like razi the liar has demonstrated by being debunked for each of them.
(Daylight is a second quality raziist emulator)

> There is no proof, but we think that the above factors can cause hate.
>
> What about the unlimited support to the terrorist state of Israel.

Definitely sounds like terroRaziist the liar. The terrorists are those
that attack Israel.

The police is not the bandit.

But soon we will address the bandits. And there will be no question
about this anymore.

Why does it have to come to that? why does no one address that problem,
and close down the media in Palestine that never stop to spew lies and
hatred?

Why are schools that have as main goal to teach children how to blow
themselves up, allowed to continue?

> Killing over a million children in Iraq.

Another debunked lie from Razii the liar. From all the documents it is
ONLY Saddam Hussein that is the sole responsible for stealing all that.
The real question is: Why are the arab/muslims lied to?

Lies of the little friend of the tale of Daylight that, like Arafat in
the UN, never speaks of the ARAB terror in his speech.

> Occupying Gulf countries and controlling these countries resources.

Another fairy tale. Indeed if the UN could put its pants on and tackle
are of business there and ge Saddam and try him for war crimes and rid
this country of evil and WMD once and for all before they are used to
kill millions, this would address the lack of consideration he has had
for his people and his stealing their resources for palaces and military
luxuries that indeed led to the death of how many hundred thousands? We
hear lies instead from a taken out of context single interview that
contradict everything in all documents. Lies about the intelligence that
the UN had all right to gather from any country that would give it to
them, but not share it with others than the UN which it did. One wonders
how much longer it will take for Russia to satisfy the ego and military
machine of Saddam at the expense of the kids of Iraq indeed with Russia
only refusal of smart sanctions for military gain. How much longer
indeed can we withstand the daily bravado and empty threats of the
dictator towards he US when it is the UN has decided its fate? THe UN,
or NATO would make it personal in one instant would they be liar, but
they can't make up things like about the anthrax despite strong
suspicions and important desire to see this threat be qwelched. The USA
(nor NATO) cannot make it personal, without an absolute proof despite
the opportunity of the situation. It remains a UN concerns. And the UN
won't go in and solve the problem there, because it still hopes (with
smart sanctions this time perhaps to make sure that it is not the
dictatorship that profit at the expense of the population, even if
Russia doesn't get as much military supply requests, this time, now that
we all are more aware of what WMD can do) that Iraq will comply.

> Very minor factors! Cannot justify hate. The media said so.

The media tells Daylight friends what Razii dumps on our NG to pollute
it, lies only their media spew. Promotion of hatred and violence and
anti-Semitism. Continual lies, like your friend in the story. We have to
shut down the lies, indeed. The true lies. When? Do we have to eliminate
the terrorists organizations or short of that, terminate the terrorists
to get sensible results for a society that is supposed to be civil; but
vows vengeance when someone on the top list of murderers terrorists is
eliminated by the occupier because the authority in place doesn't, do
its job? What is that? How much longer can that kind of lie be
tolerated? Thank heaven that now thUS knows what terrorism is and will
take care of business.

> If I write a book explaining that these are the reasons and nothing
> else, no one will believe me. Usually people do not accept things from
> their opponents. Instead of writing my own article to explain that
> these are the ONLY reasons that make some Arabs hate America, I
> searched the Web hopping that I find an American politician to say it.
> Luckily I found one. Hopefully he can convince you. The link is below

Want to hear lies?

No wonder Bush doesn't meet Arafat after half an hour of only lies he
debited at the UN starting by pretending that the wish all have to see a
Palestinian state meant that for instance UN resolutions that merely
wish for some desirable possible outcomes were explicitly implied in
what Bush had said when he never mentioned anything of the sort. All is
in the Mitchell report, and the only thing sure in that is the cessation
of violence. Israel is not Palestine, that is a lie, even Palestine, is
Jordan's, not Palestinians, since they never did succeed to hold out a
viable community when the UN divided that land, but could only try to
attack their neighbors instead of dealing with what the UN had
promulgated, and nothing is like he said at the UN (for example, like
the right of return, a wish that can come true only for those with the
proper British paper for each authentic person, those concerned, if they
are proven individually to have *good intentions*, and if Israel doesn't
chose to pay them instead, is something that can perhaps be addressed in
a possible future, *after there will have been peace and a good neighbor
state for quite a while*, something that maybe can be worked out,
despite the total hegemony over that by Israel, as if it was implied, as
an unconditional pre-condition), and during all the speech pretending
the security measures came out of the blue (not mentioning the
responsibility of Palestinians in loosing their lands, in the security
measures like the houses put down because they were used by snipers or
because they didn't get proper permits to build of dig for common water,
as if this wasn't common sense, and out of the blue, 30 minutes of total
lies, this being one amongst 50 maybe, that were continually debited at
the UN as if this was something . of the terrorists there at all as if
organizations aimed only at terrorism like Hamas and Hezbollah, weren't
the real reasons for the security retaliation, omitting to mention the
responsible for all that!"!! Such omission IS lies!!, and it's easy to
see, the seech is still on record), and finishing with the cherry on the
cake, by pretending that Jerusalem was totally Palestine's before 67(!)
when all know that Jerusalem even has always been a special UN status
before, never belonging to Palestine before 67. and after they really
lost any claim by their join attack on Jerusalem. In fact they have no
legitimate claim on anything by war, despite the resolution that merely
wish for compromise by israel, but there are certainly possible
compromises if there is no violence with some good will. If so the
Mitchell report, that require one week of peace. This is something that
any civilized territory would find a minimum. Otherwise, it should be
like Bush said, we should not tired until every terrorist is smoked out,
like it was in Quebec, War measure acts, search every single house, rid
the territories of armaments and terrorists, and then, the place will be
tamed and ready to deal something about peace.

The question about your lying firends is really, "When will the truth be
in those "[snipped the propaganda lies link]"?

Will it take that we handle the lies and the liars, that we desinfect
the vermin, or will the PA do it and educate its people itself?

Jean Guernon

Jean Guernon

Nov 26, 2001, 2:45:56 AM11/26/01

Daylight a écrit :

> [...]

the terrorists organizations or short of that, terminate the terrorists
to get sensible results for a society that is supposed to be civil; but
vows vengeance when someone on the top list of murderers terrorists is
eliminated by the occupier because the authority in place doesn't, do
its job? What is that? How much longer can that kind of lie be
tolerated? Thank heaven that now thUS knows what terrorism is and will
take care of business.

> If I write a book explaining that these are the reasons and nothing
> else, no one will believe me. Usually people do not accept things from
> their opponents. Instead of writing my own article to explain that
> these are the ONLY reasons that make some Arabs hate America, I
> searched the Web hopping that I find an American politician to say it.
> Luckily I found one. Hopefully he can convince you. The link is below

in those "[snipped propaganda lies link]"?

WMC

Nov 26, 2001, 3:52:10 AM11/26/01
Americans are known for being a lot of things, but, no offense; "smart"
simply isn't one of them.

>and most americans are far to smart to believe your lies dickhead.

jg

Nov 26, 2001, 4:11:46 AM11/26/01
Good point/s, FC.
A "free" society is one which lets you go and get a second opinion.

"ForteanC" <fort...@aol.com> wrote in message

Daylight

Nov 26, 2001, 6:41:50 AM11/26/01
"Homo Erectus" <bit...@home.com> wrote in message news:<JffM7.20428$py4.12...@news2.nash1.tn.home.com>...

> > What about the unlimited support to the terrorist state of Israel.
>

> First of all, Israel is the ONLY democracy in the middle east, thus they are
> equally hated by Arab nations. Second, why would the US *not* give
> unlimited support to a country (democracy) defending itself in such hostile
> conditions?

Are telling me that Arabs hate Israel because Israel has a democracy
and NOT because the Jews are killing Palestinians on dialy bases!

Fuckin' Jew shutup your mouth.

R.J. Goldman

Nov 26, 2001, 6:48:38 AM11/26/01
He's telling you . but you will never listen.
Moron

Rob582

Nov 26, 2001, 7:17:51 AM11/26/01
dialy bases...is that the same as army bases or?????

All you ever wanted to know at alt.afflictions.dyslexia

Rob Mitchell

Nov 26, 2001, 7:47:14 AM11/26/01
In article <70ceae71.01112...@posting.google.com>,
daylig...@yahoo.com (Daylight) wrote:

Palestinians are also killing Jews on a daily basis. Their hands are just
as dirty as Israel's.

Rob

Patoo

Nov 26, 2001, 8:27:42 AM11/26/01
More accuarate and better stated than daylights bullshit.

Patoo

Nov 26, 2001, 8:34:23 AM11/26/01
No he is saying arabs are to stupid to live, and that isralis kill
stupid arabs cause like inconsiderate cockroaches they keep blowing up
all over israel.

Gary G Forbis

Nov 26, 2001, 8:58:46 AM11/26/01
Doesn't it seem more reasonable to ask people who hate Jews why
they do so than to tell them why they hate Jews.

The silly part is Israel is "killing Palestinians on daily bases" not Jews,
that is the group is too widely identified. Israel is a Jewish state but
even in Israel there are Jews who wished the killing would end.

Daylight would kill all Jews even though his beef is with the state
policies of Israel.

"R.J. Goldman" <rgol...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

qo|op

Nov 26, 2001, 9:58:38 AM11/26/01
Hey, it really does no good to occost this idiot with truth. Its all been
hammered on him over and over. He is hopeless.

"Homo Erectus" <bit...@home.com> wrote in message

> > What about the unlimited support to the terrorist state of Israel.
>
> First of all, Israel is the ONLY democracy in the middle east, thus they
are
> equally hated by Arab nations. Second, why would the US *not* give
> unlimited support to a country (democracy) defending itself in such
hostile
> conditions?
>

> > Killing over a million children in Iraq.
>

> a muslim is *solely* responsible for this

> > Occupying Gulf countries and controlling these countries resources.
>

> the US "occupies" no middle eastern countries, and we *buy* their
resources
> at market value

R.J. Goldman

Nov 26, 2001, 10:07:24 AM11/26/01
and the Pals kill Israelis everyday .
"Gary G Forbis" <forbi...@msn.com> wrote in message

Dani

Nov 26, 2001, 10:35:50 AM11/26/01
daylig...@yahoo.com (Daylight) wrote in message news:<70ceae71.01112...@posting.google.com>...

How do know this person you're responding to is Jewish? You think
everyone is Jewish, don't you?

It's the acid that you keep trippin out on; it makes you see imaginary
snakes, and makes you think everyone is a Jew who is out to get you.
Did you ever consider that maybe this person ISN'T a Jew? Even if
he/she is, you say it like it's a BAD thing to be Jewish!

Hate to break it to you, and ruin your trip, but there's not a single
thing wrong with being a Jew. Everytime you call someone a Jew, you
are defeating your original purpose; you're *complimenting* them.

Daniella

Daylight

Nov 26, 2001, 11:28:33 AM11/26/01
marc...@yahoo.com (cactus guy) wrote in message news:<6e6fd118.01112...@posting.google.com>...

> daylig...@yahoo.com (Daylight) wrote:
>
> ... to spew some of your own. Blame whoever you like, because you
> will be wrong anyway. You might find it interesting that women who
> are educated raise healthier children. Hmmmmm.

The sanctions didn't only affect the children, but everything
including education.

> From slate.msn.com
>
> Are 1 Million Children Dying in Iraq?
> Chris Suellentrop
> Updated Friday, October 19, 2001, at 3:10 AM PT
>
> In his videotape broadcast, Osama Bin Laden said, "A million innocent
> children are dying at this time as we speak, killed in Iraq without
> any guilt." What's he talking about? Are 1 million Iraqi children
> dying?

The author of this report is admitting that bin Laden has not attacked
the US because of hating her 'democracy and freedoms'.

> The origin of the oft-cited numbers on Iraqi child mortality is an
> August 1999 United Nations Children Emergency Fund survey, which
> showed that Iraqi children under the age of 5 were dying at more than
> twice the rate they had been 10 years before. In a press release,
> UNICEF executive director Carol Bellamy said that if the reductions in
> child mortality in Iraq in the 1980s had continued into the 1990s, a
> half million fewer children would have died from 1991 to 1998.
>
> UNICEF's data on Iraqi child mortality rates haven't been disputed.
> The numbers: From 1984 to 1989, 56 children under the age of 5 died
> for every 1,000 live births. From 1994 to 1999, there were 131 deaths
> per 1,000 live births.

Based on this paragraph, it is clear that the number of deaths
increased dramatically during the sanctions.

> Why did more children die? Specifically, mostly malnutrition, the lack
> of clean water, and a shortage of medicine.

The sanctions affected all of that

> More generally, UNICEF says, war, U.N. sanctions, economic collapse,

> and the Iraqi government share blame.

The Iraqi children have not participated in making Saddam's policy.
But they are paying for it. kill one for a sin committed by another.

> Epidemiologists agree that per-capita income is the
> single most important factor affecting child mortality rates. (A World
> Bank study released in the wake of the terrorist attacks estimated
> that the reduction in economic growth--and the concomitant increase in
> poverty, childhood disease, and malnutrition--after Sept. 11 could
> cause 20,000 to 40,000 children to die worldwide next year.) But other
> factors are nearly as important, particularly education, especially
> among women. Poor countries with high education levels often have
> lower child mortality rates because their citizens know, for example,
> when to boil water, or when to go to the hospital, or when to use
> medicine. UNICEF also believes that an Iraqi government-sponsored
> campaign to encourage breastfeeding would save many children's lives.

Assumptions, could be right or wrong.

> More controversial than the increase in the child mortality rate is
> how many children actually died as result of the increase. (That's
> because the child mortality rate is discovered by surveying a random
> sample of households. An actual census of how many Iraqi children
> there are is more difficult to undertake.) UNICEF says the number is
> 500,000. But even using conservative estimates, Iraq has had about
> 350,000 excess deaths among children under the age of five since 1991.

The sanctions started in 1991. So the death is mainly caused by the
sanctions.

> Whose fault is it? Iraq has long blamed the U.N. sanctions regime, and
> the U.S. State Department has long blamed Saddam Hussein. In a 1996
> interview with 60 Minutes, then-Secretary of State Madeleine Albright
> admitted there was a "human tragedy" occurring in Iraq. But Albright
> accused Hussein of building 48 presidential palaces since the Gulf
> War, at a cost of $1.5 billion.

She said 1.5 billion. We will assume that this figure is right. But
how this number can be compared to more than 500 billion Iraq lost
since the sanctions have been implemented in 1991.

> Albright also said that Iraq wanted to
> import goods such as "Italian marble, videos, perfume, leather
> jackets," and not food and medicine.

Albright just said in the previous paragraph that Saddam spent 1.5
billion on building palaces. Does that mean those palaces do not have
"Italian marble, videos, ...". very bad execuse. How come you cause
the death of innocent people to prevent the presendent of that country
from importing videos and perfume.

> "I think this is a very hard choice, but the price--we think the price
> is worth it," Albright said.

She is admiting that the sanctions are causing human tragedy.

> "It is a moral question, but the moral
> question is even a larger one. Don't we owe to the American people and
> to the American military and to the other countries in the region that
> this man not be a threat?" Albright added that her "first
> responsibility is to make sure that United States forces do not have

> to go and refight the Gulf War."

Now they are fighting a war that is worse than the Guld war. So the
sanctions didn't help.

> Specifically, mostly malnutrition, the lack of clean water, and a
> shortage of medicine.

Because of the sanctions.

The following people are not Arabs but holding the US & UK responsible
for the death of innocent people in Iraq.

"There is one crime against humanity in this last decade of the
millennium that exceeds all others in its magnitude, cruelty and
portent. It is the US-forced sanctions against the twenty million
people of Iraq ... If the UN participates in such genocidal sanctions
backed by the threat of military violence ... and if the people of the
world fail to prevent such conduct -- the violence, terror and human
misery of the new millennium will exceed anything we have known."

Ramsey Clark, former US Attorney General

Dennis Halliday, the ex-in charge of the UN OIL FOR FOOD PROGRAM
resigned from his post when he realised that thousands of Iraqi
children were dying every month because of sanctions. His resignation
followed a declaration that 'we are in the process of destroying an
entire society. It is illegal and immoral'.

Dennis Halliday was in charge of the UN OIL FOR FOOD PROGRAM, until he
resigned in September 1998, because he saw what the sanctions were
doing to the Iraqi people. He was asked about using the term
'genocide' to refer to the sanctions. In his reply he stated '&#8230;
It is certainly a valid word in my view where you have a situation
where we see thousands of deaths per month, a possible total of 1
million to 1.5 million over the last nine years. If that is not
genocide, then I don't quite know what it is.'

R.J. Goldman

Nov 26, 2001, 11:54:28 AM11/26/01
see what happens when you fuck up and try to impose yourself on people that
don't want it?
you get your asses kicked.

cmm123

Nov 26, 2001, 3:52:57 AM11/26/01
Daylight. Go to college. You'll learn about everything the U.S. does. Fucked
up or otherwise. You'll also learn all the fucked up things other countries
do. No one in their right mind thinks the U.S. is a saint on Earth. But, if
you understand exactly how and why things happen in the world you'd see that
the U.S stands high above many many other countries and peoples... including
the ones YOU support.

I think you're the one who believes his own lies.

"Daylight" <daylig...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> There is a story of man who always tells lies. Once he has come to a

> group of people and told them that there is a big dinner party in the
> neighboring city and all of you are invited. People believed him. So
> everybody started going to the neighboring city. When he saw everybody
> going there, he said to himself, well, there could be a party! Then he
> followed the rest. In another word, he believed his own lie.
>

> So what is the point after this introduction. Well, it is the question
> that is kept coming up time and time again. Why do Arabs/Moslems hate
> America?
>

> Answer: They hate our civilization, democracy and freedom. Can anybody
> prove it? Of course not, but we think so. This what we have been told
> by our media.
>
> There is no proof, but we think that the above factors can cause hate.
>

> What about the unlimited support to the terrorist state of Israel.

> Killing over a million children in Iraq.

> Occupying Gulf countries and controlling these countries resources.
>

> Very minor factors! Cannot justify hate. The media said so.
>

> If I write a book explaining that these are the reasons and nothing
> else, no one will believe me. Usually people do not accept things from
> their opponents. Instead of writing my own article to explain that
> these are the ONLY reasons that make some Arabs hate America, I
> searched the Web hopping that I find an American politician to say it.
> Luckily I found one. Hopefully he can convince you. The link is below

molady

Nov 26, 2001, 11:14:02 AM11/26/01
Israel is not a terrorist state.
molady

R.J. Goldman

Nov 26, 2001, 12:58:11 PM11/26/01
thank you !
"molady" <mola...@hotmail.coma> wrote in message

mudbug

Nov 26, 2001, 1:11:50 PM11/26/01

"Daylight" <daylig...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Gee Daylight, I looked at the site you posted below and found the below
statement:

"The Auschwitz extermination story originated as wartime propaganda. Now,
more than 40 years after the end of the Second World War, it is time to take
another, more objective look at this highly polemicized chapter of history.
The Auschwitz legend is the core of the Holocaust story. If hundreds of
thousands of Jews were not systematically killed there, as alleged, one of
the great myths of our time collapses."

Are you a nazi?

Daylight

Nov 26, 2001, 3:01:30 PM11/26/01
"TheRock" <Amer...@No1.com> wrote in message news:<JihM7.12693$Ii.3...@nnrp1.ptd.net>...

> Well...
> I searched the Web hopping that I find an Arab politician but they don't
> exsist.
> I could just find Heathen Dictators and child molestors.

> So what is the point after this introduction. Well, it is the question
> that is kept coming up time and time again. Why do American/Catholics hate
> Scumbag Islam Arabs?
>
> Answer: They are savage animals and don't even deserve what they already
> have.
>
> What about the terrorist state of Palestine.

Doesn't exist. There is no state called Palestine.

> That's right Hamas, PLO etc...etc...

They are fighting occupiers. Anything wrong with that.

> Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house bitch !

You missed the point asshole.

> Your just another terrorist that needs a good ass whoopin !

You are just another Jew trying to change the topic.

Daylight

Nov 26, 2001, 4:11:14 PM11/26/01
dani...@hotmail.com (Dani) wrote in message news:<8df87c6a.0111...@posting.google.com>...

> daylig...@yahoo.com (Daylight) wrote in message news:<70ceae71.01112...@posting.google.com>...
> > "Homo Erectus" <bit...@home.com> wrote in message news:<JffM7.20428$py4.12...@news2.nash1.tn.home.com>...
>

> How do know this person you're responding to is Jewish? You think
> everyone is Jewish, don't you?

I know Jews from their writings. For me it is very easy to figure out
who is a Jew and who is not. If you like, I can list to you all Jews
participating in this thread.

> It's the acid that you keep trippin out on; it makes you see imaginary
> snakes, and makes you think everyone is a Jew who is out to get you.

They are behind all the problems happening in the Middle East and
happening to Moslems all over the world. Their Zionist state in the
Middle East is like a cancer in the Arabs body. Something we cannot
live with it. This is a fact and we are not hiding it from anybody.

Got it.

> Hate to break it to you, and ruin your trip, but there's not a single
> thing wrong with being a Jew. Everytime you call someone a Jew, you
> are defeating your original purpose; you're *complimenting* them.

I don't think you would say what you have said above if you find
people coming from no where, occupying your homeland and throwing you
in refugee camps. Since this is not happening to you, you cannot
imagine how hard it is.

All of this is happening because they claim that God promised the Jews
to give them the land of Palestine. If God truly promised them the
land of palestine, then why he changed his mind and gave it to the
Palestinians. And for how long God will keep Palestine for the Jews
before changing his mind again and give it to other people. Because it
looks like God doesn't keep his promise. What a joke.

You are unrealistic in your discussion. You hate the thief if he
steals your money. But you sould love him if he steals your homeland.
This is your openion, right! You will be very lucky if you find a
single person in the whole world to accept it.

Patoo

Nov 26, 2001, 4:16:31 PM11/26/01
Well wrong as ussual, big surprise the fact is every where in the world
there are major problems it is because of muslim morons like you. No one
stole any land from the palis, monkeys dont own property.

varchar(7)

Nov 26, 2001, 4:42:44 PM11/26/01

"Dani" <dani...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> How do know this person you're responding to is Jewish? You think
> everyone is Jewish, don't you?

Apparently. In another thread he was saying that Jews are the master of
lies. Now he's saying "Americans believe their own lies" - so Americans=Jews
? Who knows...logic isn't one of his strong points.

> It's the acid that you keep trippin out on; it makes you see imaginary
> snakes, and makes you think everyone is a Jew who is out to get you.
> Did you ever consider that maybe this person ISN'T a Jew? Even if
> he/she is, you say it like it's a BAD thing to be Jewish!

It's a sickness, an obsession. Acid would probably be an improvement.

TheRock

Nov 26, 2001, 6:23:13 PM11/26/01
ha ha ha JEW ??? You wish...
Your just another terrorist that will get yours.

Unknown

Nov 26, 2001, 7:34:23 PM11/26/01
On Sun, 25 Nov 2001 18:59:47 -0500, "USA" <No...@Nada.com> wrote:

>> > What about the unlimited support to the terrorist state of Israel.
>>

>> the US "occupies" no middle eastern countries, and we *buy* their
>resources

>> at market value.
>
>Actually, at _MORE_ than market value, since OPEC is an odious cartel that
>attempts (largely succesfully) to raise prices over the level they would
>otherwise be in a true Market.

Too true. The price is now about $12 a barrel, the true market
price. Russia told OPEC "nyet!" when they wanted them to cut
production. Russia wants to take some of Saudi Arabia's share of the
market.Sounds good to me.

Unknown

Nov 26, 2001, 7:35:38 PM11/26/01
On 26 Nov 2001 03:41:50 -0800, daylig...@yahoo.com (Daylight)
wrote:

Israel only attacks AFTER they have been attacked.

>Fuckin' Jew shutup your mouth.

Goodbye to rational discussion.

Rob Mitchell

Nov 26, 2001, 7:16:03 PM11/26/01

> There is a story of man who always tells lies. Once he has come to a
> group of people and told them that there is a big dinner party in the
> neighboring city and all of you are invited. People believed him. So
> everybody started going to the neighboring city. When he saw everybody
> going there, he said to himself, well, there could be a party! Then he
> followed the rest. In another word, he believed his own lie.

There once was a man named Ruhollah Khomeini. One day he decided that a
book he had never read was a danger to all Muslims in the world, & so he
told all the Muslims that this book threatened them, & that they should
kill its author, its publishers, its translators, & the people who worked
at shops which were selling this book. Thousands of Muslims believed
him. The author went into hiding for 10 years, so they could never find
him to murder him, but they did call in thousands of bomb threats to every
publisher of the book in every country in which the book was published,
put real bombs on the steps of shops selling the book, murdered one of the
book's translators, tried to murder another, tried also to murder the CEO
of one of the book's publishers, & killed 37 innocent artists, musicians,
dancers, & spectators just because they happened to be in the same
building as yet another translator of the book. Ruhollah Khomeini
believed that he had the right to dictate to everyone in the entire world
what books could & could not be written, published, translated, &
distributed. He believed that he had the right to control the freedom of
expression of every human on earth. He believed his religion was more
important than freedom of expression.

In other words, he believed his own lie.

There once was a man named Osama bin Laden. One day he saw troops from a
superpower arrive in his home country at the request of his country's
government to protect his country from a hostile neighbor. He did not
like this because the troops were not Muslims. So he came up with a lie,
that the presence of the troops presented a danger to all citizens of his
country. He told many Muslims this lie & they believed him. He told his
minions that they should bomb two embassies of the superpower in Africa,
even though he knew many more Africans would be killed in the bombings
than citizens of the superpower country. His minions did as he told them.

Years later, he suddenly came up with the idea that he should tell people
that he cared deeply about the Palestinians, even though he had never paid
any attention to them before. And he told many people that the same
superpower was supporting the oppression of the Palestinians. He then
said unto his minions, "I know of two very tall buildings in the financial
heart of the infidel crusader superpower country. In those buildings work
thousands of people who support the superpower's economy so that it can
then support the outrages against us the Palestinians, & so that it can
then support the infidel troops in our Holy Land. Go ye & learn how to
fly the large passenger airplanes of the superpower, & when the time is
right, in the name of Allah & of The Prophet (peace be upon Him), take
control of several of these airplanes & take all the innocent passengers
as hostages, & fly them into those tall buildings so that you may kill as
many of those infidels as possible, to the glory of Islam." The minions
did as the man bid them, & killed several thousand people in less than 3
hours. The man knew quite well that he was not Palestinian & that his use
of the words "us" & "we" were inaccurate, that most of the people in those
buildings & on those planes did not consciously support the outrages
against Muslims & did not approve of them, that many of them were in fact
Muslims, that more people who were not citizens of the superpower country
would die than citizens of the country, that this mass murder would only
give his ideology a far worse reputation all over the world than had ever
occurred before in all of history, that it would unite the citizens of the
superpower country as they had not been united in decades, that it would
cause the country in which he was hiding to be bombed incessantly until
the regime which protected him was stripped ignominiously from power, that
it would cause many countries in the world to hunt down & eliminate many
who believed as he did, & that it would do the worst possible thing for
his cause imaginable. Yet he did not tell his minions any of this. He
also told all the Muslims in the world that they should kill all citizens
of the superpower country, whether or not those citizens were themselves
appalled at the atrocities committed against Muslims.

In short, he believed his own lies, & convinced many others to believe
them also.

Many of the people who believed him are, sadly, now dead, having
accomplished little that was constructive for their cause.

Rob

Rob Mitchell

Nov 26, 2001, 7:27:28 PM11/26/01

> marc...@yahoo.com (cactus guy) wrote in message

> > Albright also said that Iraq wanted to

> > import goods such as "Italian marble, videos, perfume, leather
> > jackets," and not food and medicine.
>
> Albright just said in the previous paragraph that Saddam spent 1.5
> billion on building palaces. Does that mean those palaces do not have
> "Italian marble, videos, ...". very bad execuse. How come you cause
> the death of innocent people to prevent the presendent of that country
> from importing videos and perfume.

How come you don't criticize Iraq for wanting to import Italian marble,
videos, perfume, & leather jackets, instead of the food & medicine its
citizens so desperately need? Why have you never even once, in any of
your articles, criticized Hussein himself, who has the power & the money
to end the suffering of his people today, yet still refuses to do so? Why
do you never criticize Iraq for being the only country in the past 2
decades to invade, completely take over, & annex as part of its own
territory another sovereign nation, especially when these sanctions would
never have been imposed in the first place had Iraq never done this? Why
do you only criticize the U.S. for the suffering of Iraqis, when Hussein
himself is equally guilty of causing it? Why do you not criticize him
just as often as you criticize the U.S.?

Rob

Rob Mitchell

Nov 26, 2001, 7:28:47 PM11/26/01

> "TheRock" <Amer...@No1.com> wrote in message

> > Your just another terrorist that needs a good ass whoopin !

> You are just another Jew trying to change the topic.

I challenge you to post absolute proof that TheRock is a Jew.

Rob

Woodswun

Nov 26, 2001, 7:49:19 PM11/26/01

*waves hand*

Who/what is "TheRock"?!?

(Sorry if this was previously explained - I haven't been following this thread
all that closely .....)

Woods

Sam

Nov 26, 2001, 8:44:54 PM11/26/01

Homo Erectus wrote, in part:

> > Occupying Gulf countries and controlling these countries resources.
>

> The US "occupies" no middle eastern countries, and we *buy* their resources
> at market value
> .

ROTFLMAO. How much did the Indians get for Manhattan ????

Sam

Patoo

Nov 26, 2001, 8:52:03 PM11/26/01
To damm much, thats like saying its americas fault people are
stupid.When in your case its your parents fault not americas.

Rob Mitchell

Nov 26, 2001, 9:16:00 PM11/26/01

> dani...@hotmail.com (Dani) wrote in message
> > daylig...@yahoo.com (Daylight) wrote in message
> > > "Homo Erectus" <bit...@home.com> wrote in message
> >

> > How do know this person you're responding to is Jewish? You think
> > everyone is Jewish, don't you?
>
> I know Jews from their writings. For me it is very easy to figure out
> who is a Jew and who is not. If you like, I can list to you all Jews
> participating in this thread.

Rofl, this should be fascinating. I'm still waiting for the entity to
tell me whether I'm Jewish or not.

> > It's the acid that you keep trippin out on; it makes you see imaginary
> > snakes, and makes you think everyone is a Jew who is out to get you.
>
> They are behind all the problems happening in the Middle East and
> happening to Moslems all over the world.

Oh really? "All" the problems? Hmmm, you mean, Jews were behind the
Taliban treating all women under their control as slaves? Jews were
behind Muslim clerics placing a death sentence on Taslima Nesrin because
she dared to protest their similar treatment of women in her own country
of Bangladesh? Jews were behind the government of Iran placing a death
sentence on Salman Rushdie (who never was a Jew) because he wrote a book
which hardly anyone in the Iranian government ever read but yet was
claimed by them (falsely) to present a threat to all Muslims in the world,
an incident which blackened the reputation of Islamic fundamentalism
irreparably all over the world for decades to come & turned many people in
the world against Islam who before had been more kindly disposed to it?
Jews are responsible for the sorry state of living conditions for many
Muslims in several countries, because the regimes which govern those
countries don't have any more idea than an aardvark about how to run a
country's infrastructure efficiently? Jews are behind several of these
regimes outlawing any criticism of Islam on pain of death?

> > Hate to break it to you, and ruin your trip, but there's not a single
> > thing wrong with being a Jew. Everytime you call someone a Jew, you
> > are defeating your original purpose; you're *complimenting* them.
>
> I don't think you would say what you have said above if you find
> people coming from no where, occupying your homeland and throwing you
> in refugee camps. Since this is not happening to you, you cannot
> imagine how hard it is.

I don't think you would say what you have said above if you had found one
very powerful regime doing everything within its power to kill all Muslims
in Europe, & well on the way to succeeding before it was defeated, & you
found that there was only one extremely small area in the world in which
Muslims had any hope of governing themselves. But none of this has ever
happened to Muslims; no country in all of history has even made the
slightest attempt to kill all Muslims on a particular continent, & Muslims
have all of northern Africa & a huge portion of Asia in which they can
govern themselves. Thus, since none of this happened to you, you cannot

imagine how hard it is.

It is fascinating that although Muslims control an area of the world that
is larger than all U.S. territory combined, & even larger than the largest
country in the world, they jealously covet an extremely small area of less
than 8000 square miles, the only area of the entire world in which Jews
are allowed to govern themselves:

United States: 3,679,345 square miles
Russia: 6,592,849 s.m.

Partial list of countries in which Muslims are allowed to govern
themselves (all countries in this list are primarily or exclusively
governed by Muslims):

Afghanistan: 245,664 s.m.
Albania: 11,100
Algeria: 919,595
Armenia: 11,506
Azerbaijan: 33,436
Bahrain: 256
Bangladesh: 55,598
Egypt: 386,662
Ethiopia: 472,435
Georgia (the one that used to be part of the Soviet Union): 26,911
Indonesia: 741,101
Iran: 636,296
Iraq: 169,235
Jordan: 35,135
Kirghiz: 76,641
Lebanon: 4015
Libya: 679,362
Morocco: 172,414
Oman: 82,030
Qatar: 4247
Saudi Arabia: 830,000
Somalia: 246,201
Sudan: 967,500
Syria: 71,498
Tajikistan: 55,251
Tunisia: 63,170
Turkey: 300,948
Turkmenistan: 188,456
United Arab Emirates: 32,278
Uzbekistan: 172,742
Yemen: 75,290

Partial total of area controlled by Muslims (several countries which are
primarily or entirely governed by Muslims not included):

7,766,973 square miles

The only country in the entire world in which Jews are allowed to govern
themselves:

Israel: 7484

Complete total of area controlled by Jews (all countries which are
primarily or entirely governed by Jews included):

7484 square miles

Statistics:

The area of the world governed primarily or exclusively by Muslims is more
than twice as large as the United States.

The area of the world governed primarily or exclusively by Muslims is
larger than Russia.

The area of the world governed primarily or exclusively by Muslims is more
than 1000 times larger than the area governed primarily or exclusively by
Jews.

Yet many Muslims apparently begrudge Jews that one-one-thousandth of
"their" land.

> All of this is happening because they claim that God promised the Jews
> to give them the land of Palestine.

The Zionists may claim this; if so, I disagree with them. History gives
Jews a claim to some of the area, not any deity, as they have been there
for more than twice as long as Muslims, & never left entirely. History
also gives Palestinians a claim to some of the area. I strongly believe
the State of Israel should exist. I also strongly believe a State of
Palestine should exist. Apparently, however, the poster to whom I am
responding is far less open-minded than I am, as s/h/it seems to believe
that only one of these states should exist.

Guess which one.

> If God truly promised them the
> land of palestine, then why he changed his mind and gave it to the
> Palestinians.

When did He change his mind? Does the Koran promise Palestine to the
Muslims? If so, please cite the exact passages in the Koran in which this
is said, by chapter & verse, so that we may all see it for ourselves.
Thanks.

> And for how long God will keep Palestine for the Jews
> before changing his mind again and give it to other people.

I'm still trying to discover when He changed his mind the first time.

Btw, you need a question mark at the end of that.

> You are unrealistic in your discussion. You hate the thief if he
> steals your money. But you sould love him if he steals your homeland.
> This is your openion, right! You will be very lucky if you find a
> single person in the whole world to accept it.

I did not notice the poster to whom you were responding expressing such an
opinion.

Rob

Gary G Forbis

Nov 26, 2001, 9:15:47 PM11/26/01
That's the way with mutual hate.

"R.J. Goldman" <rgol...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

USA

Nov 26, 2001, 9:47:22 PM11/26/01
> > I would recommend that either one of the following two things be done.
> >
> > 1. Give all of the nuclear weapons and delivery systems to the UN and
let
> them
> > scrap that they didn't feel they needed to keep.
> >
> > 2. Divide up all the nuclear weapons and delivery systems among all of
the
> > countries. That looks like it would be about 10 ICBMs for each country
> with 2
> > to 3 warheads each. (A room full of people all wearing guns tends to be
> very
> > polite.)
>
> you are a scary man Thad.....

Indeed.

He and his ilk would hand out WMD to terrorist states for the sake of
"egalitarianism".

God help us all if he or his ilk ever come to power in the US...

Dani

Nov 26, 2001, 9:58:06 PM11/26/01
daylig...@yahoo.com (Daylight) wrote in message news:<70ceae71.01112...@posting.google.com>...
> dani...@hotmail.com (Dani) wrote in message news:<8df87c6a.0111...@posting.google.com>...
> > daylig...@yahoo.com (Daylight) wrote in message news:<70ceae71.01112...@posting.google.com>...
> > > "Homo Erectus" <bit...@home.com> wrote in message news:<JffM7.20428$py4.12...@news2.nash1.tn.home.com>...
> >

> > How do know this person you're responding to is Jewish? You think
> > everyone is Jewish, don't you?
>
> I know Jews from their writings. For me it is very easy to figure out
> who is a Jew and who is not. If you like, I can list to you all Jews
> participating in this thread.

Yes, I want you to do that. Please list all of them. I can also tell
from your writing that you are a women. I can totally tell; why don't
you come out and admit it?

> > It's the acid that you keep trippin out on; it makes you see imaginary
> > snakes, and makes you think everyone is a Jew who is out to get you.
>
> They are behind all the problems happening in the Middle East and
> happening to Moslems all over the world. Their Zionist state in the
> Middle East is like a cancer in the Arabs body. Something we cannot
> live with it. This is a fact and we are not hiding it from anybody.

Well then what about all the people that you've killed that are NOT
Jewish? And what about the Jews that you kill that are NOT behind the
problems in the Middle East? What about all of them?

> Got it.

No, ya know what, I really fuckin don't to be completely honest with
you. I don't know why there has to be all this hate and prejudice,
and killing. No, I don't get it. I'd rather be dead than see through
your eyes.

> > Hate to break it to you, and ruin your trip, but there's not a single
> > thing wrong with being a Jew. Everytime you call someone a Jew, you
> > are defeating your original purpose; you're *complimenting* them.
>
> I don't think you would say what you have said above if you find
> people coming from no where, occupying your homeland and throwing you
> in refugee camps. Since this is not happening to you, you cannot
> imagine how hard it is.

That must be SICK, and I wouldn't like it one bit. But I also don't
like the fact that I have absolutely NOTHING to do with that, but yet
I have to live in fear for my life everday at the age of 21. This is
what racism and hate does; it's destroying our world. We might as
well just all blow each other the fuck up and get it over with.

> All of this is happening because they claim that God promised the Jews
> to give them the land of Palestine. If God truly promised them the
> land of palestine, then why he changed his mind and gave it to the
> Palestinians. And for how long God will keep Palestine for the Jews
> before changing his mind again and give it to other people. Because it
> looks like God doesn't keep his promise. What a joke.

See what religion does? Do you see this? This sounds like children
playing games when in reality *innocent* people are being killed.

> You are unrealistic in your discussion. You hate the thief if he
> steals your money. But you sould love him if he steals your homeland.
> This is your openion, right! You will be very lucky if you find a
> single person in the whole world to accept it.

I'm realistic in my discussion because I'm stuck in the middle of this
shithole, and if I want to give my opinion, I have every right to just
that.

I'd hate him if he stole my money, and I'd hate him if he stole my
homeland; who I wouldn't hate would be his children, his mother, his
brother, or his friend. I wouldn't hate or hurt the innocent ones.

Daniella

Thadeus Margrove

Nov 26, 2001, 10:00:00 PM11/26/01

"USA" <No...@Nada.com> wrote in message news:et8Tt1udBHA.636@cpimsnntpa04...

> > > I would recommend that either one of the following two things be done.
> > >
> > > 1. Give all of the nuclear weapons and delivery systems to the UN and
> let
> > them
> > > scrap that they didn't feel they needed to keep.
> > >
> > > 2. Divide up all the nuclear weapons and delivery systems among all of
> the
> > > countries. That looks like it would be about 10 ICBMs for each country
> > with 2
> > > to 3 warheads each. (A room full of people all wearing guns tends to be
> > very
> > > polite.)
> >
> > you are a scary man Thad.....

I didn't catch this response to my post in the NGs I read so the respondent must
have trimed the NGs.

> Indeed.
>
> He and his ilk would hand out WMD to terrorist states for the sake of
> "egalitarianism".

I don't think I have an "ilk" being, as far as I know, the only one with this
"nukes for peace" 'proposal'.

WMDs wouldn't be quite so M either if everybody had a few and nobody had a lot.

Did you find suggestion 1. scary? I think I'd have an 'ilk' on that one since
it was suggested right after nukes started to enter the arsenals.

> God help us all if he or his ilk ever come to power in the US...

An 'ilk' of one? Not likely. And it wouldn't be "come to power" it would be
"come from power" in that I would be focused on reducing the ability of nation
states to interfere with the world's citizens.

("An ilk of one". I like that. :-) )

TDodge

Nov 26, 2001, 10:12:20 PM11/26/01

"Sam" <nos...@Iam.com> wrote in message news:3C02F0A8...@Iam.com...

> > The US "occupies" no middle eastern countries, and we *buy* their
resources
> > at market value
> > .
>
> ROTFLMAO. How much did the Indians get for Manhattan ????
>
> Sam
The Indians that sold it got $24 in trinkets, as the story goes.
The kicker is that they didn't own it to begin with..some other tribe did.
A real New York state of mind. Ya gotta watch yourself in Manhattan.
psst..hey buddy..got a $10 Rolex here!
--
"I fear that we have awakened a sleeping giant and filled him with a
terrible resolve "

"We will not tire, we will not falter, we will not fail"
George W Bush

Scott Marquardt

Nov 26, 2001, 10:32:48 PM11/26/01
Daylight wrote:

>The Iraqi children have not participated in making Saddam's policy.
>But they are paying for it. kill one for a sin committed by another.

Right. We should have taken him out when we had the chance, and then
helped rebuild Iraq as much as we helped Japan after WWII.

No pain, no gain.

>Now they are fighting a war that is worse than the Guld war. So the
>sanctions didn't help.

Worse? How? Are the Taliban lobbing missiles into Israel, threatening
to get them involved? Not at all.

Heck, in retrospect we should have let Israel do their nuclear thing
on Saddam.

>Because of the sanctions.

Which are because of Saddam's recalcitrance.

You know what? If Saddam's Arab brothers wanted to provide him with
foreign aid, there's nothing the West would dare do about it. It seems
to me that Arabs don't care about these dying children as much as they
just want another excuse to blame the West.

- Scott

Patoo

Nov 26, 2001, 10:45:16 PM11/26/01
Beam me up scotty.

cactus guy

Nov 26, 2001, 10:49:50 PM11/26/01
daylig...@yahoo.com (Daylight) wrote in message:

> The sanctions didn't only affect the children, but everything
> including education.

Oh, please. Sanctions? Let me explain something to you.

Iraq has only one thing of value to sell to the world: oil. Even with
sanctions no one wants to buy it from Iraq. Do you know why? Because
they do not want Saddam to use that money to buy weapons that might be
used against them. Factor in recessions worldwide and increasing
competition from petroleum exporters and then Iraq has even fewer
customers.

For so long Arab countries have had oil they're willing to sell and
Western countries have had money to buy that oil. Without the West,
who else would buy that oil? Russia? Its a basketcase. China?
They're poor and they ride bicycles. Well since the advent of Islamic
radicalism other countries have other areas to import from - places
such as the North Sea, the Nigerian coast, the Caspian basin, Mexico,
etc. The impacts of worldwide recessions and competition from
exporters is hitting not just Iraq but the rest of once prosperous
Arab countries. The glory days of Arabia were during a time when it
rested in the middle of a major traderoute between the both sides of
the continent. Spain sought out a different route and the Middle East
was never the same again.

The two things the Arab world relies on for money - petroleum and
tourism are faltering. You cannot expect foreigners to bring their
money if they know they are reviled by you. The average age in most
Arab countries is below 20 years and they were born during an economic
boom. There's no way you guys can support that population if you kick
everyone out. Economic collapse precedes famine, disease, political
instability, or all of the above! The men you so revere must know
that, but they still try bring about these natural consequences.
After all, "holy" men never starve...

Scott Marquardt

Nov 26, 2001, 10:49:37 PM11/26/01
Daylight wrote:

>dani...@hotmail.com (Dani) wrote in message news:<8df87c6a.0111...@posting.google.com>...
>> daylig...@yahoo.com (Daylight) wrote in message news:<70ceae71.01112...@posting.google.com>...
>> > "Homo Erectus" <bit...@home.com> wrote in message news:<JffM7.20428$py4.12...@news2.nash1.tn.home.com>...
>>

>> How do know this person you're responding to is Jewish? You think
>> everyone is Jewish, don't you?
>
>I know Jews from their writings. For me it is very easy to figure out
>who is a Jew and who is not. If you like, I can list to you all Jews
>participating in this thread.

Yeah, I'd like that. Am I a Jew? My name's German. I'm the child of a
Holocaust survivor maybe, right? Or maybe I'm descended from a Nazi.
Or maybe my ancestors left Germany in the 1800s.

Hmmm. Lots of possibilities.

So what is it? Am I a Jew? Or haven't I exhibited enough chutzpah to
prove that, yet?

>> It's the acid that you keep trippin out on; it makes you see imaginary
>> snakes, and makes you think everyone is a Jew who is out to get you.

>They are behind all the problems happening in the Middle East and
>happening to Moslems all over the world. Their Zionist state in the
>Middle East is like a cancer in the Arabs body. Something we cannot
>live with it. This is a fact and we are not hiding it from anybody.

Why don't you take your two holiest places, and let the Jews have
their one holiest place. I swear, some Muslim Arabs are so selfish,
they think they should have their three holiest sites and the Jews
should have *none* of their own.

Where's the fairness in that?

>I don't think you would say what you have said above if you find
>people coming from no where, occupying your homeland and throwing you
>in refugee camps. Since this is not happening to you, you cannot
>imagine how hard it is.

He he. Ever done a Google search to find out how often Muslims made
conquest and destroyed other people's lands?

I'm not saying only Muslims have done so. I'm saying you shouldn't
throw stones when you live in a glass house.

Maybe you can't imagine how hard it is for Jews. In fact, it's obvious
you can't. And that's the problem. A criminal mind is incapable of
empathy.

>All of this is happening because they claim that God promised the Jews
>to give them the land of Palestine. If God truly promised them the
>land of palestine, then why he changed his mind and gave it to the
>Palestinians.

Looks like he's given it back to them now then, so let's stop arguing
and get on with life.

>And for how long God will keep Palestine for the Jews
>before changing his mind again and give it to other people. Because it
>looks like God doesn't keep his promise. What a joke.

To the contrary, it looks like Allah doesn't help the Taliban. And
good Muslims continue to chaffe under corrupt regimes like the house
of Saud.

- Scott

bill

Nov 26, 2001, 10:51:42 PM11/26/01
you have to realize that most Americans are totally brainwashed when
it comes to the middle east and American policy in that region. the
media and the powers to be in this country tow the line of total and
blind support for israel. American jews maintain this israeli support
with their money and power while most Americans dont see whats
happening. Americans dont see that $90,000,000,000.00 of USA money to
israel, used to occupy and kill Palestinians for the past 30 years has
made many people angry at the USA. they just dont get it, and israel
laughs all the way to the bank.

On 26 Nov 2001 13:11:14 -0800, daylig...@yahoo.com (Daylight)

Thadeus Margrove

Nov 26, 2001, 11:09:16 PM11/26/01

"Patoo" <Pa...@Patooonyou.com> wrote in message
> Beam me up scotty.

Yep, you can't win here.

Scott Marquardt

Nov 26, 2001, 11:31:10 PM11/26/01
bill wrote:

>you have to realize that most Americans are totally brainwashed when
>it comes to the middle east and American policy in that region. the
>media and the powers to be in this country tow the line of total and
>blind support for israel. American jews maintain this israeli support
>with their money and power while most Americans dont see whats
>happening. Americans dont see that $90,000,000,000.00 of USA money to
>israel, used to occupy and kill Palestinians for the past 30 years has
>made many people angry at the USA. they just dont get it, and israel
>laughs all the way to the bank.

You idiot. 30 years ago the Palestinians didn't have any autonomy at
all. Today they have a "Palestinian Authority" that has jurisdiction
over the half of the formerly occupied territories that contains 95%
of the Palestinian population.

You might as well say that U.S. aid to Israel has led to the point
where the Palestinians are, for the first time, on the brink of
statehood.

And what happens when Israel makes the most generous offers ever (last
year at Camp David)? Arafat says "no thanks." And Barak, who made too
*many* concessions in the eyes of Israelis, lost his government. In
effect, Arafat voted Sharon into office by his actions.

U.S. aid to Israel led to last year's hopeful developments. Arafat and
Palestinians just thumbed their nose at it all.

And you know what? Sometimes when an opportunity is lost, worse things
come your way before another opportunity comes around.

After last year's debacle, the Palestinians really need to prove they
deserve statehood. When the PA is seen fighting Hamas in the streets,
then we'll know that progress is at hand. Heck, I have little doubt
that if the PA asked for help quelling Hamas, the U.S. would fall all
over itself to provide all kinds of aid.

- Scott

Alex W.

Nov 27, 2001, 4:59:59 AM11/27/01

"Scott Marquardt" <no...@spam.com> wrote in message

> Daylight wrote:
>
> >The Iraqi children have not participated in making Saddam's policy.
> >But they are paying for it. kill one for a sin committed by
another.

> Right. We should have taken him out when we had the chance, and then
> helped rebuild Iraq as much as we helped Japan after WWII.
>
> No pain, no gain.

We couldn't possibly do that. Assassination is deemed a Bad Thing
(TM). Much better to spend billions and kill tens of thousands than
to send one small team to kill one single man. I mean, how else do
you expect generals to get medals, soldiers to get promotions and
Hollywood to get new material for Stallone if we didn't have wars?

Alex W.

Nov 27, 2001, 5:19:28 AM11/27/01

"Rob Mitchell" <black...@cartooney.org> wrote in message

That's one side if the issue, and it is completely justified. Saddam
is a little shit who couldn't care less about the welfare of his
people, and he ought to be removed.

The other side is that we introduced and enforce these sanctions with
two aims in mind: to prevent Saddam Hussein from rebuilding his
chemical and biological weapons capability (and prevent him from going
nuclear), and possibly to facilitate his downfall. Neither of these
two aims has been achieved in over a decade of sanctions. If we
implement a policy, we assume the responsibility for its success or
failure. This policy has failed; we are still left with the problem
of Saddam. Unless and until we re-think our approach and find a
solution, we must share some of the blame for the fallout from our
sanctions, quite simply because we have been content to let the matter
slide.

Alex W.

Nov 27, 2001, 5:24:18 AM11/27/01

> > > The US "occupies" no middle eastern countries, and we *buy*
their
> resources
> > > at market value
> > > .
> >
> > ROTFLMAO. How much did the Indians get for Manhattan ????
> >
> > Sam
> The Indians that sold it got $24 in trinkets, as the story goes.
> The kicker is that they didn't own it to begin with..some other
tribe did.
> A real New York state of mind. Ya gotta watch yourself in
Manhattan.
> psst..hey buddy..got a $10 Rolex here!

Moreover, they sold it to the Dutch, not the English.

Rolex, huh?
Can I pay you with my genu-wine $11-note?

qo|op

Nov 27, 2001, 5:43:25 AM11/27/01

"ForteanC" <fort...@aol.com> wrote in message

> daylig...@yahoo.com (Daylight) wrote in message
> > There is a story of man who always tells lies. Once he has come to a
> > group of people and told them that there is a big dinner party in the
> > neighboring city and all of you are invited. People believed him. So
> > everybody started going to the neighboring city. When he saw everybody
> > going there, he said to himself, well, there could be a party! Then he
> > followed the rest. In another word, he believed his own lie.
> >
> > So what is the point after this introduction. Well, it is the question
> > that is kept coming up time and time again. Why do Arabs/Moslems hate
> > America?
> >
> > Answer: They hate our civilization, democracy and freedom. Can anybody
> > prove it? Of course not, but we think so. This what we have been told
> > by our media.
> >
> > There is no proof, but we think that the above factors can cause hate.
>
> Yep. "They hate out freedoms" is one of those brilliant blanket Bush
> statements floated out there for us. How 'bout this novel idea: they
> hate us for Western domination of banking and corporate interests and
> for U.S. government intervention---supported by CIA circles--and
> fueled by misguided Islamic religious dogma and misplaced martyrdom?
>
> Anyway, this administration has floated more idiotic, one-sided, and
> overly simplistic ideas to the public, it makes me want to vomit that
> so many Americans can swallow it whole ('Course, if you hold your
> breath and get it all down at once, maybe it's easier, eh?). Pap for
> the mind!

How's this for simplicity? You attack the US and the US is going to fuck
you good and hard. You going to know you been fucked and for a long time.
Bush didn't quite put it in those words, but this is what he meant. We did
not start this war, but we are damn sure going to finish it.

> But one of the most damaging administration lies that has been floated
> out there, is an idea that is so stupid to anyone who knows the Bill
> of Rights, it is an insult to Americans' intelligence: That FEAR is
> the opposite of FREEDOM. In other words, strike out at the
> enemy(whether you can really find them or not), you'll feel better and
> more secure for it, and somehow your freedom is restored! Absence of
> fear is freedom--I love that one! Freedom to go back to one's safe and
> secure life, with one's head firmly ensconced in the sand, I guess.
> They're mollifying the masses. "We'll take good care of you, just
> leave it to us." And some want to, despite some terrible new
> legislation jammed through Congress that has negative ramifications
> for every American's freedoms if it's not amended.
>
> Think about this: it is possible to live amidst peace, or the outward
> sense of it, and under tyranny, at the same time.

I hear alot of pissing and moaning. I do not hear any solutions. You got a
better plan? Let's hear it. Otherwise, you are merely another terrorist
and murderer supporter and are part of the problem.

qo|op

Nov 27, 2001, 5:48:24 AM11/27/01
Once again, the sanctions are in place because or one man's pursuit of WMDs.
He knows how to end them.

Rob Mitchell

Nov 27, 2001, 7:16:01 AM11/27/01
In article <jqBM7.28471$8w2.6...@typhoon.nyroc.rr.com>,
wood...@hotmail.com (Woodswun) wrote:

See near the top of my article which you quoted where it says, '"TheRock"
<Amer...@No1.com> wrote in message...' TheRock was the poster to whom
Daylight was responding.

Rob

1MAN4ALL

Nov 27, 2001, 7:40:21 AM11/27/01

Daylight wrote:

> If I write a book explaining that these are the reasons and nothing
> else, no one will believe me. Usually people do not accept things from
> their opponents. Instead of writing my own article to explain that
> these are the ONLY reasons that make some Arabs hate America, I
> searched the Web hopping that I find an American politician to say it.
> Luckily I found one. Hopefully he can convince you. The link is below

You have raised some excellent points. You see, in America, impressions
are reality. Once the media and our politicians have created a negative
impression about a certain group of people, most Americans agree without a
doubt and consider it unpatriotic to believe otherwise. Most Americans
neither have the means, nor the desire, to do any independent research on
their own and to get the facts straight. Only years later, our politicians
come out, confess their wrongs, and people dismiss those acts as something
of the past, to be forgiven and to be forgotten.

Liberal Klown

Nov 27, 2001, 8:40:16 AM11/27/01
On 25 Nov 2001 15:24:36 -0800, daylig...@yahoo.com (Daylight)
wrote:

>There is a story of man who always tells lies. Once he has come to a
>group of people and told them that there is a big dinner party in the
>neighboring city and all of you are invited. People believed him. So
>everybody started going to the neighboring city. When he saw everybody
>going there, he said to himself, well, there could be a party! Then he
>followed the rest. In another word, he believed his own lie.
>
>So what is the point after this introduction. Well, it is the question
>that is kept coming up time and time again. Why do Arabs/Moslems hate
>America?
>
>Answer: They hate our civilization, democracy and freedom. Can anybody
>prove it? Of course not, but we think so. This what we have been told
>by our media.
>
>There is no proof, but we think that the above factors can cause hate.
>

>What about the unlimited support to the terrorist state of Israel..

I guess when Israel suffers a terrorist attack the should look the
other way and say, "Thank you, sir, may I haveanother one,"

>Killing over a million children in Iraq.

Saddam builds weapons, palaces and bunkers for himself while he lets
the children starve.

>Occupying Gulf countries and controlling these countries resources.

We buy their oil, we don't buy their B.S.

Got any more reasons why they hate? Your last three has more holes
than Swiss cheese.

-
"To kill Americans and their allies, civilians, and military is an individual duty for every Muslim who can do it in any country in which it is possible to do it."
Osama bin Laden, Feb. 23, 1998

Liberal Klown

Nov 27, 2001, 8:40:17 AM11/27/01
wrote:

>"Homo Erectus" <bit...@home.com> wrote in message news:<JffM7.20428$py4.12...@news2.nash1.tn.home.com>...

>> > What about the unlimited support to the terrorist state of Israel.
>>

>> First of all, Israel is the ONLY democracy in the middle east, thus they are
>> equally hated by Arab nations. Second, why would the US *not* give
>> unlimited support to a country (democracy) defending itself in such hostile
>> conditions?

Muslims are emulating the NAZI model. The NAZIS hated Jews.

Thadeus Margrove

Nov 27, 2001, 12:50:21 PM11/27/01

"1MAN4ALL" <fora...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Hopefully the Belgians and War Crimes Tribunals will "interfere" with
comfortable retirements in the future.

Andrew R. Gillett

Nov 27, 2001, 1:36:50 PM11/27/01
In alt.prophecies.nostradamus, Rob Mitchell wrote:
> In article <70ceae71.01112...@posting.google.com>,
> daylig...@yahoo.com (Daylight) wrote:
>
> > "Homo Erectus" <bit...@home.com> wrote in message
> > >

> > > First of all, Israel is the ONLY democracy in the middle east, thus they are
> > > equally hated by Arab nations. Second, why would the US *not* give
> > > unlimited support to a country (democracy) defending itself in such hostile
> > > conditions?
> >
> > Are telling me that Arabs hate Israel because Israel has a democracy
> > and NOT because the Jews are killing Palestinians on dialy bases!
>
> Palestinians are also killing Jews on a daily basis. Their hands are just
> as dirty as Israel's.

Palestinians are killing Israelis because Israelis are killing
Palestinians. Israelis are killing Palestinians because Palestinians are
killing Israelis. Palestinians are killing Israelis because Israelis are
killing Palestinians. Etc.

Some people may say, "Well, duh", but it's ridiculous the number of times
I see people say it's ok and fully justified for their people to kill the
people on the other side, since those people are killing their people.
Don't they see that this just makes things worse? (The answer may well be
yes, perhaps key people in power on both sides are perfectly content with
the current situation)

And referring to the original point made by Mr Homo Erectus about the
Arabs supposedly hating Israel because of their democracy - I think it
probably has more to do with the creation of the state of Israel just
over 50 years ago, the eviction of the native Arabs from their
homes, the apartheid and discrimination against the Palestinians, and the
various wars and conflicts that have plagued the region ever since.

One more thing - I anticipate that at least one person will call me a Jew
hater, simply because I disagree with the policies of the Israeli
government. I have no problem with Jews, I just have a problem with
people who wish to propagate hatred and war, and have no respect for the
value of human life, whether those people are Israeli, Palestinian,
American, British, Saudi, Afghani, or any other nationality you care to
mention.

Jean Guernon

Nov 27, 2001, 2:10:44 PM11/27/01
Right, hopefully it will be for real ssassins like Arafat.

Why don't they try him and his fattah group?

That is the real question. This is what I would like to know.

They can't find abnything on Sharon anyway, there is nothing to find.
The real terrorits are in Palestine.

J.

Jamie Gregorian

Nov 27, 2001, 2:12:51 PM11/27/01
"USA" <No...@Nada.com> wrote in message news:<uSumf3gdBHA.1788@cpimsnntpa03>...

> > > What about the unlimited support to the terrorist state of Israel.
> >
> > First of all, Israel is the ONLY democracy in the middle east, thus they
> are
> > equally hated by Arab nations. Second, why would the US *not* give
> > unlimited support to a country (democracy) defending itself in such
> hostile
> > conditions?
>
> <start idiotic Conspiracy-Babble>
>
> Becuz they're JOOOS!!!
>
> <end idiotic Conspiracy-Babble>

As idiotic as you accurately note it is, most people who hate Israel
typically hate it because they hate Jews. Look at this newsgroup
alone: Daylight, WH, Grantland, Razii, etc.

> > > Killing over a million children in Iraq.
> >

> > a muslim is *solely* responsible for this
>
> Saddam is rather secular, but yes, he is a Muslim.

Two points should be made here. One, even though Daylight, later
quoting noted Holocaust denier Mark Weber, foolishly places the blame
for the Iraqi situation on the US, rather than Saddam's shoulders
where it belongs, it would be a mistake to blame Islam along with
Saddam. I'm not accusing you of doing this, but that is the impression
one could get.

Two, I'm curious as to why you think he's any more secular than say,
Nasser or Assad was. If memory serves, it was Saddam who changed the
Iraqi flag to read, "Allahu Akhbar" or "God is great."

qo|op

Nov 27, 2001, 2:28:49 PM11/27/01
LOL, funny stuff. But, that was indeed the market value of Manhattan at
that time.

Jean Guernon

Nov 27, 2001, 2:56:46 PM11/27/01

Jamie Gregorian a écrit :

> > > First of all, Israel is the ONLY democracy in the middle east, thus they
> > are
> > > equally hated by Arab nations. Second, why would the US *not* give
> > > unlimited support to a country (democracy) defending itself in such
> > hostile
> > > conditions?
> >
> > <start idiotic Conspiracy-Babble>
> >
> > Becuz they're JOOOS!!!
> >
> > <end idiotic Conspiracy-Babble>
>
> As idiotic as you accurately note it is, most people who hate Israel
> typically hate it because they hate Jews. Look at this newsgroup
> alone: Daylight, WH, Grantland, Razii, etc.

Typically. He is just another clone of these clowns.

> > > a muslim is *solely* responsible for this
> >
> > Saddam is rather secular, but yes, he is a Muslim.
>
> Two points should be made here. One, even though Daylight, later
> quoting noted Holocaust denier Mark Weber, foolishly places the blame
> for the Iraqi situation on the US, rather than Saddam's shoulders
> where it belongs, it would be a mistake to blame Islam along with
> Saddam. I'm not accusing you of doing this, but that is the impression
> one could get.

It is becasue it the two main lies Bin Laden mentioned for the attacks.
He mixes both things. lies that have eben debunked here but he look only
at propaganda. He kisses Bin Laden ass.

J.

Jean Guernon

Nov 27, 2001, 3:08:59 PM11/27/01

"Andrew R. Gillett" a écrit :

> In alt.prophecies.nostradamus, Rob Mitchell wrote:
> > In article <70ceae71.01112...@posting.google.com>,
> > daylig...@yahoo.com (Daylight) wrote:
> >
> > > "Homo Erectus" <bit...@home.com> wrote in message

> > > Are telling me that Arabs hate Israel because Israel has a democracy
> > > and NOT because the Jews are killing Palestinians on dialy bases!
> >
> > Palestinians are also killing Jews on a daily basis. Their hands are just
> > as dirty as Israel's.
>
> Palestinians are killing Israelis because Israelis are killing
> Palestinians. Israelis are killing Palestinians because Palestinians are
> killing Israelis. Palestinians are killing Israelis because Israelis are
> killing Palestinians. Etc.

NO!

THe thing is that you have Palestinians MURDER INCORPORATED types of
organization. Schools even that are dedicated to murder. This is the
problem. The Islamic Jihad, the Hamas, the Hezbollah, and other
terrorists (even the Fattah, as we see even today) are encouraged and by
Arafat who has been letting them out of prison on purpose; now the
people of the territories have became brainwashed as well because this
has been going on for so long and these people have had the central
place in the media, so they vow revenge for recognized terrorists
murderers that were destroyed before they make more even victims,
assholes terrorists that should have been stopped by the the Arafat
police, instead are praised by them.

There is no peace possible before a good clean up occurs there, and
terrorist organization are eliminated. When will the Americans
understand that? They know one of the HAMAS figure publicly wished that
Anthrax finds its way into the waterworks of American cities. They know
who the real terrorists are. Why are they pretending that Israel has to
allow that? There is but one solution there, and it it the destruction
of these groups like there is only one solution for Alqaeda.

J.

Sean

Nov 27, 2001, 5:39:42 PM11/27/01
If pali's weren't murdering israelis, israel wouldn't be killing palis
in self defense.

Pretty simple, stop the violence.

On 26 Nov 2001 03:41:50 -0800, daylig...@yahoo.com (Daylight)

scratched their head and muttered:

>"Homo Erectus" <bit...@home.com> wrote in message news:<JffM7.20428$py4.12...@news2.nash1.tn.home.com>...
>> > What about the unlimited support to the terrorist state of Israel.
>>

>> First of all, Israel is the ONLY democracy in the middle east, thus they are
>> equally hated by Arab nations. Second, why would the US *not* give
>> unlimited support to a country (democracy) defending itself in such hostile
>> conditions?
>>

>Are telling me that Arabs hate Israel because Israel has a democracy
>and NOT because the Jews are killing Palestinians on dialy bases!
>

>Fuckin' Jew shutup your mouth.

"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it, you'd
have good people doing good things and evil people doing bad things, but
for good people to do bad things, it takes religion."

--Steven Weinberg, Nobel Laureate

Sean

Nov 27, 2001, 5:42:45 PM11/27/01
On 26 Nov 2001 07:35:50 -0800, dani...@hotmail.com (Dani) scratched
their head and muttered:

>daylig...@yahoo.com (Daylight) wrote in message news:<70ceae71.01112...@posting.google.com>...

>> > First of all, Israel is the ONLY democracy in the middle east, thus they are
>> > equally hated by Arab nations. Second, why would the US *not* give
>> > unlimited support to a country (democracy) defending itself in such hostile
>> > conditions?
>> >

>> Are telling me that Arabs hate Israel because Israel has a democracy
>> and NOT because the Jews are killing Palestinians on dialy bases!
>>

>> Fuckin' Jew shutup your mouth.
>

>How do know this person you're responding to is Jewish? You think
>everyone is Jewish, don't you?
>

>It's the acid that you keep trippin out on; it makes you see imaginary
>snakes, and makes you think everyone is a Jew who is out to get you.

>Did you ever consider that maybe this person ISN'T a Jew? Even if
>he/she is, you say it like it's a BAD thing to be Jewish!

>Hate to break it to you, and ruin your trip, but there's not a single
>thing wrong with being a Jew. Everytime you call someone a Jew, you
>are defeating your original purpose; you're *complimenting* them.
>

>Daniella

It's neat how you change your name when you reply to someone you don't
like.

bill

Nov 27, 2001, 6:32:52 PM11/27/01
sounds to me that you need to reconcile with yourself where your
allegiance lies. do you want what is best for the USA or do you care
more for a foreign nation? i'm interested in promoting what is best
for my nation (USA) and supporting israel is not in my country's best
interest. when israel uses USA money and weapons to occupy captured
lands, subjugate and kill innocent Palestinians for the past 30 years,
it only increases the number of people in the world who will hate us.
This relationship is a thorn in our side and should be ended.

On Mon, 26 Nov 2001 22:31:10 -0600, Scott Marquardt <no...@spam.com>

Jean Guernon

Nov 27, 2001, 7:01:40 PM11/27/01

Sean a écrit :

> If pali's weren't murdering israelis, israel wouldn't be killing palis
> in self defense.
>
> Pretty simple, stop the violence.

AND Eliminate the terrorist organizations!!!!

J.

Mark Neglay

Nov 27, 2001, 7:07:59 PM11/27/01
daylig...@yahoo.com (Daylight) wrote in message news:<70ceae71.01112...@posting.google.com>...
> dani...@hotmail.com (Dani) wrote in message news:<8df87c6a.0111...@posting.google.com>...
> > daylig...@yahoo.com (Daylight) wrote in message news:<70ceae71.01112...@posting.google.com>...
> > > "Homo Erectus" <bit...@home.com> wrote in message news:<JffM7.20428$py4.12...@news2.nash1.tn.home.com>...

> I know Jews from their writings.

Oh is that all it takes to stereotype an entire group of people? You
just have to read what a few of them write and you can judge them all?
Well, you said yourself that Salmon Rushdie is a Moslem (your
spelling). I guess that I can base my judgement of all Moslems on his
writings.

Idiot.

> For me it is very easy to figure out
> who is a Jew and who is not. If you like, I can list to you all Jews
> participating in this thread.

I'd like to see that one.

Scott Marquardt

Nov 27, 2001, 8:41:05 PM11/27/01
bill wrote:

>sounds to me that you need to reconcile with yourself where your
>allegiance lies. do you want what is best for the USA or do you care
>more for a foreign nation? i'm interested in promoting what is best
>for my nation (USA) and supporting israel is not in my country's best
>interest. when israel uses USA money and weapons to occupy captured
>lands, subjugate and kill innocent Palestinians for the past 30 years,
>it only increases the number of people in the world who will hate us.
>This relationship is a thorn in our side and should be ended.

LOL! You idiot. Thirty years ago the Palestinians had nothing. Last year
they were on the cusp of *amazing* concessions by Israel. If Arafat had
shown good faith, Sharon would never have been elected, the Palestinians
would be in control of 95% of their land *right now*, and none of the
current violence would be happening.

In other words, 30 years of supporting Israel has brought us from the
Palestinians having nothing, to the prospect of them having an
independent state -- and *they walk away from the negotiating table
even when Israel is willing to make unprecedented concessions*!

The chutzpah of your claim, above, is outrageous. From having nothing to
being on the cusp of statehood, and you say our policy "increases the
number of people in the world who will hate us." Gosh, maybe we should
have adopted a policy that didn't move the situation toward the cusp of
statehood for Palestinians.

It doesn't matter; the Palestinians riot when their own police arrest
terrorists. That's probably why the PA never *do* arrest Hamas leaders;
their position is untenable among so many nut cases.

Explain, if you can, why we should be hated when last year, *our* policy
led to Barak making extraordinary concessions, and Arafat's policy found
them unacceptable, issuing into the election of Sharon and the current
state of affairs.

Good luck.

- Scott

1MAN4ALL

Nov 27, 2001, 9:37:45 PM11/27/01
"Thadeus Margrove" <div...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<eurRNw2dBHA.1388@cpimsnntpa03>...

Actually, the United States does not recognize the jurisdiction of the
International Court of Justice or the World Court, as it is often
called. And no US judge would ever dare interfere in the affairs of
the military or where national security is cited as an excuse for
withholding evidence.

Dani

Nov 27, 2001, 9:50:30 PM11/27/01
daylig...@yahoo.com (Daylight) wrote in message news:<70ceae71.01112...@posting.google.com>...
> dani...@hotmail.com (Dani) wrote in message news:<8df87c6a.0111...@posting.google.com>...
> > daylig...@yahoo.com (Daylight) wrote in message news:<70ceae71.01112...@posting.google.com>...
> > > "Homo Erectus" <bit...@home.com> wrote in message news:<JffM7.20428$py4.12...@news2.nash1.tn.home.com>...
> >

> > How do know this person you're responding to is Jewish? You think
> > everyone is Jewish, don't you?
>
> I know Jews from their writings. For me it is very easy to figure out

> who is a Jew and who is not. If you like, I can list to you all Jews
> participating in this thread.

Where's that list? Do you have the list all prepared? Matter of
fact, I think you should name all the Jews in this whole NG.

Show us.

Daniella

> > It's the acid that you keep trippin out on; it makes you see imaginary
> > snakes, and makes you think everyone is a Jew who is out to get you.
>

> They are behind all the problems happening in the Middle East and
> happening to Moslems all over the world. Their Zionist state in the
> Middle East is like a cancer in the Arabs body. Something we cannot
> live with it. This is a fact and we are not hiding it from anybody.
>
> Got it.

> > Hate to break it to you, and ruin your trip, but there's not a single
> > thing wrong with being a Jew. Everytime you call someone a Jew, you
> > are defeating your original purpose; you're *complimenting* them.
>

> I don't think you would say what you have said above if you find
> people coming from no where, occupying your homeland and throwing you
> in refugee camps. Since this is not happening to you, you cannot
> imagine how hard it is.
>
> All of this is happening because they claim that God promised the Jews
> to give them the land of Palestine. If God truly promised them the
> land of palestine, then why he changed his mind and gave it to the
> Palestinians. And for how long God will keep Palestine for the Jews
> before changing his mind again and give it to other people. Because it
> looks like God doesn't keep his promise. What a joke.
>
> You are unrealistic in your discussion. You hate the thief if he
> steals your money. But you sould love him if he steals your homeland.
> This is your openion, right! You will be very lucky if you find a
> single person in the whole world to accept it.

Thadeus Margrove

Nov 27, 2001, 10:33:27 PM11/27/01

"1MAN4ALL" <fora...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I wasn't talking about the World Court.

Mujahid

Nov 28, 2001, 1:41:17 AM11/28/01
greg...@my-deja.com (Jamie Gregorian) wrote:

Yes it was Saddam who added the takbir but only after the Gulf War
started and he was looking for support (other than Arafat who doesnt
really have a country).

Jean Guernon

Nov 28, 2001, 8:00:50 AM11/28/01

Dani a écrit :

> daylig...@yahoo.com (Daylight) wrote in message news:<70ceae71.01112...@posting.google.com>...
> > dani...@hotmail.com (Dani) wrote in message news:<8df87c6a.0111...@posting.google.com>...
> > >

> > > How do know this person you're responding to is Jewish? You think
> > > everyone is Jewish, don't you?
> >
> > I know Jews from their writings. For me it is very easy to figure out
> > who is a Jew and who is not. If you like, I can list to you all Jews
> > participating in this thread.
>
> Where's that list? Do you have the list all prepared? Matter of
> fact, I think you should name all the Jews in this whole NG.
>
> Show us.

Yep, me too I am curious to see that.

J.

Patoo

Nov 28, 2001, 8:43:06 AM11/28/01
Arabs hate jews because they are morons period.If the palis wern't
blowing up isralis they wouldn't get killed its called self defense
cockroach.

Daylight wrote:

> "Homo Erectus" <bit...@home.com> wrote in message news:<JffM7.20428$py4.12...@news2.nash1.tn.home.com>...

> > > What about the unlimited support to the terrorist state of Israel.
> >

> > First of all, Israel is the ONLY democracy in the middle east, thus they are
> > equally hated by Arab nations. Second, why would the US *not* give
> > unlimited support to a country (democracy) defending itself in such hostile
> > conditions?

Dani

Nov 28, 2001, 10:24:14 AM11/28/01
Sean <te...@XYZhotmail.com> wrote in message news:<2m580uk05q7rhqtfj...@4ax.com>...

> On 26 Nov 2001 07:35:50 -0800, dani...@hotmail.com (Dani) scratched
> their head and muttered:
>
> >daylig...@yahoo.com (Daylight) wrote in message news:<70ceae71.01112...@posting.google.com>...

> >> Are telling me that Arabs hate Israel because Israel has a democracy
> >> and NOT because the Jews are killing Palestinians on dialy bases!
> >>

> >> Fuckin' Jew shutup your mouth.
> >
> >How do know this person you're responding to is Jewish? You think
> >everyone is Jewish, don't you?
> >
> >It's the acid that you keep trippin out on; it makes you see imaginary
> >snakes, and makes you think everyone is a Jew who is out to get you.
> >Did you ever consider that maybe this person ISN'T a Jew? Even if
> >he/she is, you say it like it's a BAD thing to be Jewish!
> >
> >Hate to break it to you, and ruin your trip, but there's not a single
> >thing wrong with being a Jew. Everytime you call someone a Jew, you
> >are defeating your original purpose; you're *complimenting* them.
> >
> >Daniella
>
> It's neat how you change your name when you reply to someone you don't
> like.

Sean, Daylight is the only one who has reached the status of getting
my full name. Only her (lol), and Grantland when he's at his worst.

Dani

Daylight

Nov 28, 2001, 3:22:06 PM11/28/01
Scott Marquardt <no...@spam.com> wrote in message news:<48f80us0qf3k11s0b...@4ax.com>...

> bill wrote:
>
> >sounds to me that you need to reconcile with yourself where your
> >allegiance lies. do you want what is best for the USA or do you care
> >more for a foreign nation? i'm interested in promoting what is best
> >for my nation (USA) and supporting israel is not in my country's best
> >interest. when israel uses USA money and weapons to occupy captured
> >lands, subjugate and kill innocent Palestinians for the past 30 years,
> >it only increases the number of people in the world who will hate us.
> >This relationship is a thorn in our side and should be ended.
>
> LOL! You idiot. Thirty years ago the Palestinians had nothing. Last year
> they were on the cusp of *amazing* concessions by Israel. If Arafat had
> shown good faith, Sharon would never have been elected, the Palestinians
> would be in control of 95% of their land *right now*, and none of the
> current violence would be happening.

Scott, what are you talking about? Bill is telling you that the US
support for Israel has brought hate to America. So bill is suggesting
that the US must stop supporting Israel and leave Israel faces her own
fate.

He is not suggesting to shift the US support from Israel to
Palestinians. He cares more about America and American interests. So
there is no need to tell him about Sharon and Arafat or anything else
in the Middle East conflict.

The US supports Israel in every possible way. That includes financial,
military and political supports. Will that do any good for America? Of
course not, in fact it will do the opposite. Logically speaking,
America should stay away from the Middle East conflict and must not
support any side of the conflict. This is the best for America and her
citizens.

Daylight

Nov 28, 2001, 3:41:00 PM11/28/01
Liberal Klown <ne_sp...@moi.com> wrote in message news:<rfl50u83452ms42tm...@4ax.com>...

> On 25 Nov 2001 15:24:36 -0800, daylig...@yahoo.com (Daylight)
> wrote:
>

> >What about the unlimited support to the terrorist state of Israel..
>
> I guess when Israel suffers a terrorist attack the should look the
> other way and say, "Thank you, sir, may I haveanother one,"

Where Israel has come from? From no where, right!!!

> >Killing over a million children in Iraq.
>
> Saddam builds weapons, palaces and bunkers for himself while he lets
> the children starve.

That what you have been told by your trusted media, right!!!

> >Occupying Gulf countries and controlling these countries resources.
>
> We buy their oil, we don't buy their B.S.

It is strange that you haven't heard from your trusted media, US
officals (including presidents) saying that they are in the Gulf
region to protect the US interests. What interests the US has in the
Gulf? Is there anything other than controlling other people's
resources.

It seems that you know nothing other than what you have been told by
your trusted media. So there is no point to go ahead in further
discussions.

> Got any more reasons why they hate? Your last three has more holes
> than Swiss cheese.

You cannot be more stupid.

Patoo

Nov 28, 2001, 3:45:53 PM11/28/01
What the u.s. needs ta do is wash its hands of the palis and let kindly
mr.sharon handle the terrorists.

Patoo

Nov 28, 2001, 3:55:53 PM11/28/01
If everyone was as stupid as daylight they would join the taliban,woops
i mean the taligone,israel aint the terrorists palis are the terrorists
you will never get any thing right till you get that basic fact.

Jean Guernon

Nov 28, 2001, 4:46:15 PM11/28/01

Daylight a écrit :

> Liberal Klown <ne_sp...@moi.com> wrote in message news:<rfl50u83452ms42tm...@4ax.com>...
> > On 25 Nov 2001 15:24:36 -0800, daylig...@yahoo.com (Daylight)
> > wrote:

> >[bullshit snipped]

> It seems that you know nothing other than what you have been told by
> your trusted media. So there is no point to go ahead in further
> discussions.

You leave him alone! Lucky guy! Wish the NG could say the same.

J.

pen...@earthlink.net

Nov 28, 2001, 4:57:27 PM11/28/01
On 28 Nov 2001 12:22:06 -0800, daylig...@yahoo.com (Daylight)
wrote:

>Scott Marquardt <no...@spam.com> wrote in message news:<48f80us0qf3k11s0b...@4ax.com>...
>> bill wrote:
>>
>> >sounds to me that you need to reconcile with yourself where your
>> >allegiance lies. do you want what is best for the USA or do you care
>> >more for a foreign nation? i'm interested in promoting what is best
>> >for my nation (USA) and supporting israel is not in my country's best
>> >interest. when israel uses USA money and weapons to occupy captured
>> >lands, subjugate and kill innocent Palestinians for the past 30 years,
>> >it only increases the number of people in the world who will hate us.
>> >This relationship is a thorn in our side and should be ended.
>>
>> LOL! You idiot. Thirty years ago the Palestinians had nothing. Last year
>> they were on the cusp of *amazing* concessions by Israel. If Arafat had
>> shown good faith, Sharon would never have been elected, the Palestinians
>> would be in control of 95% of their land *right now*, and none of the
>> current violence would be happening.

>Scott, what are you talking about? Bill is telling you that the US
>support for Israel has brought hate to America. So bill is suggesting
>that the US must stop supporting Israel and leave Israel faces her own
>fate.

Sounds like a good idea to me. Soon thereafter Daylight and the rest
of his ilk would cease to exist. The rest of the world would defintely
then be much better off.

>He is not suggesting to shift the US support from Israel to
>Palestinians. He cares more about America and American interests. So
>there is no need to tell him about Sharon and Arafat or anything else
>in the Middle East conflict.
>
>The US supports Israel in every possible way. That includes financial,
>military and political supports. Will that do any good for America? Of
>course not, in fact it will do the opposite. Logically speaking,
>America should stay away from the Middle East conflict and must not
>support any side of the conflict. This is the best for America and her
>citizens.

to e-mail delete one d ddpe...@earthlink.net
http://www.history-of-rock.com

It is loading more messages.