Cannibal seeking Dolcett Boys, young men who want to be butchered and eaten!

Roy

Feb 6, 2011, 1:53:48 PM2/6/11
Hello,

I'm a cannibal and I want "the real deal" - the meat of young males.

There used to be many cannibals who were seeking girlmeat, but I can
tell you that males are much tastier than women.Females are just fat
and bones while men do have "real meat" on their bones.

Just take a look at their upper arms, chests and legs. Delicious!

I will take male volunteers up to age 25 or I will pay CASH for young
males up to age 25.

I'm very interested in young men from anywhere in the world.I've
already eaten male flesh and it was delicious.

You can sell me your sons, your husbands, your boyfriends or some
other boys.

I will also take small groups of young males, so you can sell me
brothers, friends or similar groups of young males.

Please note that I DO NOT want old male meat. Anybody who is older
than 25 must be REALLY tasty or I won't eat him.

You can send me a picture of your flesh or the meat of the young
males you're going to sell:

boyeat...@yahoo.com
boyeater1979 on Yahoo

Your looks don't matter - for me ass, legs, chest and upper arms are
interesting. Your testicles and dicks are a nice hors d'œuvre.

I also have a group on Google, where you can buy and sell boys or
where you can offer yourself:

http://groups.google.com/group/boymeat?hl=en

I will also take crossdressers and transvestites, as long as they're
young and meaty.

Roy

ivan iversky

Feb 7, 2011, 8:52:56 PM2/7/11
Dear Sir,

I humbly offer myself as your meat. I can send pics. I'm very
healthy and want to be eaten. I've wanted this for many years. I'm
muscled and fit and READY. I'm 5' 4", 130 lb, I'm not in my twenties
but look youthful. If you are interested, contact me at
ivanive...@gmail.com And let me know where to send pics.

Your hopeful meat, Ivan
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Feb 6, 11:53 am, Roy <boyeater1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm a cannibal and I want "the real deal" - the meat of young males.
>
> There used to be many cannibals who were seeking girlmeat, but I can
> tell you that males are much tastier than women.Females are just fat
> and bones while men do have "real meat" on their bones.
>
> Just take a look at their upper arms, chests and legs. Delicious!
>
> I will take male volunteers up to age 25 or I will pay CASH for young
> males up to age 25.
>
> I'm very interested in young men from anywhere in the world.I've
> already eaten male flesh and it was delicious.
>
> You can sell me your sons, your husbands, your boyfriends or some
> other boys.
>
> I will also take small groups of young males, so you can sell me
> brothers, friends or similar groups of young males.
>
> Please note that I DO NOT want old male meat. Anybody who is older
> than 25 must be REALLY tasty or I won't eat him.
>
> You can send me a picture of your flesh or the meat of the young
> males you're going to sell:
>

> boyeater1...@yahoo.com

talwusapa

Jun 11, 2022, 7:50:07 PM6/11/22
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here