DSC Error in EPS when using export function in Coreldraw 11

Jan

Jun 3, 2003, 6:23:26 AM6/3/03
Hi all,

I've something strange.... I'm using Coreldraw 11 to create EPS files. Till
a few weeks ago I didn't have any problem using the export function in
Coreldraw 11. But when I create a EPS now and open it in GSview I get the
following error:

DSC Error
%%Pages: doesn't match number of %%Page:

'OK' will adjust .... (and the rest of the error message)

When I log in as another user on the same computer and export the same
graphic to the same name I don't get this error with GSView.

Anybody suggestions???

Thanks

Hunter Elliott

Jun 3, 2003, 9:46:13 AM6/3/03

"Jan" <janva...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

sounds like either a corrupt profile in Draw (hold the F8 key down while
launching the app until you get a dialog box that asks if you want to reset
to factory defaults), or it could be a corrupt profile in your OS ... in
which case you'd have to log on with an admin acct, rename the old profile
so when that user logs on again a new OS profile is created, or it could be
that one account has higher OS permissions than the other acct and it needs
the higher level of permissions.