OT: Clothes for Fatties?

1 view

Gordy

Apr 30, 2005, 11:47:26 AM4/30/05
Since discovering the wondrous world of computers my backside has slowly
widened over the years and i can never find any fatty sizes online. La
Redoute do some bigish stuff sometimes but wont take my Solo :(

Could someone please point me in the direction of some good online clothes
shops and if possible some that do bigger people clothes? Im not American
fat but think i wear like 42-44" waist stuff :/

Many thanks

Gordy

Max Henry

Apr 30, 2005, 12:10:28 PM4/30/05
Try http://www.bigozzy.com/acatalog/index.html their smaller sizes should
cover your requirements

Excellent service too.

"Gordy" <gordon...@Mntlworld.com> wrote in message

Emma

Apr 30, 2005, 12:28:01 PM4/30/05
Max Henry <max....@spamail.com> writes

>Try http://www.bigozzy.com/acatalog/index.html their smaller sizes should
>cover your requirements
>Excellent service too.

They were reviewed in our local newspaper (Northern Echo) the other week
and got a glowing report.

Also worth checking Ebay for bargains.

--
Emma - The Chocolate Monster
http://www.chocmonster.rules.it

Bob

Apr 30, 2005, 2:31:43 PM4/30/05
On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 15:47:26 GMT, "Gordy" <gordon...@Mntlworld.com>
wrote:

www.bigteeshirt.co.uk

www.sizedwell.co.uk

www.fatmanclothing.com or is it www.fatmanclothing.co.uk

all cheap as chips :)

Johannes

Apr 30, 2005, 2:38:30 PM4/30/05

I think they sell this on TV shopping channels; you often see 3XL sizes.

pammyT

Apr 30, 2005, 4:10:51 PM4/30/05

"Gordy" <gordon...@Mntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Since discovering the wondrous world of computers my backside has slowly
> widened over the years
what has the computer got to do with being a lazy glutton?
You think everyone who uses a computer is fat?

Richard Colton

Apr 30, 2005, 4:18:08 PM4/30/05

"pammyT" <fenlandfow...@talktalk.net> wrote in message

Try reading the orginal post before getting all righteous. The OP was
talking about him/herself and nobody else. However, spending prolonged
period in front of the screen will promote weight gain more than spending
time doing something more strenuous.

--
>>> Unlock Your Phone's Potential <<<
>>> www.uselessinfo.org.uk <<<
>>> www.thephonelocker.co.uk <<<
>>> www.gsm-solutions.co.uk <<<

Gordy

Apr 30, 2005, 5:31:00 PM4/30/05

"Gordy" <gordon...@Mntlworld.com> wrote in message

Thanks for all the great replies. Im skinny to these shops as well lol.

Gordy

Charlie Mitchell

Apr 30, 2005, 6:35:46 PM4/30/05
In article <iMNce.11323$WW5....@newsfe2-win.ntli.net>, Gordy
<gordon...@Mntlworld.com> writes

>Could someone please point me in the direction of some good online clothes
>shops and if possible some that do bigger people clothes? Im not American
>fat but think i wear like 42-44" waist stuff :/

www.premierman.co.uk

Up to 66" chest!
--
Charlie Mitchell.
To reply by e mail, change the first charleem to my real first name.

Brian

Apr 30, 2005, 10:53:44 PM4/30/05

"Gordy" <gordon...@Mntlworld.com> wrote in message
Hello,

That is NOT fat, it's becoming more normal for people to be bigger. It's
about time UK clothes shops stopped making people feel ashamed of what is
just a number on a label. They would make far more money out of not
catering for stick insects anyway.
I am a 38inch waist but have a bit of muscle on my legs, so either have to
buy a much bigger waist to ensure the leg size is wider or go to somewhere
like TESCO. TESCO is really good for mens stuff, I am talking about men of
average size, everything fits perfectly. Leave the younger people to go to
the likes of high street clothes shops as they pay far far more for the same
quality!
I can't help with online shops but there are some around and about in the
high street.

David Quinton

May 1, 2005, 2:44:46 AM5/1/05
wrote:

>Could someone please point me in the direction of some good online clothes

>shops and if possible some that do bigger people clothes? Im not American
>fat but think i wear like 42-44" waist stuff :/

<http://www.FBsize.co.uk>
I haven't used them myself, but they have webspace from us!
--
Choose your prize!
<http://www.bizorg.co.uk/shopping/chooseaprize.php?t=unf>

Message has been deleted

Road_HogŽ

May 1, 2005, 5:01:39 AM5/1/05

"pammyT" <fenlandfow...@talktalk.net> wrote in message

That's a bit rich coming from someone who looks like a "bag lady".

Michael Cargill

May 1, 2005, 5:05:29 AM5/1/05
"Brian" <8t...@kcl.com> wrote in message

> That is NOT fat, it's becoming more normal for people to be bigger. It's
> about time UK clothes shops stopped making people feel ashamed of what is
> just a number on a label. They would make far more money out of not
> catering for stick insects anyway.

What a load of bullshit.

Bigbird

May 1, 2005, 5:25:51 AM5/1/05

Brian wrote:
> "Gordy" <gordon...@Mntlworld.com> wrote in message
> > Since discovering the wondrous world of computers my backside has
> > slowly widened over the years and i can never find any fatty sizes
> > online. La Redoute do some bigish stuff sometimes but wont take my
> > Solo :( Could someone please point me in the direction of some good
> > online
> > clothes shops and if possible some that do bigger people clothes?
> > Im not American fat but think i wear like 42-44" waist stuff :/
> >
> > Many thanks
> >
> > Gordy
> >
> Hello,
>
> That is NOT fat, it's becoming more normal for people to be bigger.

By bigger do you mean fatter or do you mean somethinge else?

You seem to be saying that beacause there is a trend toward a larger number
of people having weight problems they should no longer be seen as weight
problems.

pammyT

May 1, 2005, 6:15:24 AM5/1/05

"Road_HogŽ" <NoSpam@Nospam-Thanks> wrote in message
A slim bag lady though.

Johannes

May 1, 2005, 7:56:30 AM5/1/05

Richard Colton wrote:

> "pammyT" <fenlandfow...@talktalk.net> wrote in message
> >
> > "Gordy" <gordon...@Mntlworld.com> wrote in message
> >> Since discovering the wondrous world of computers my backside has slowly
> >> widened over the years
> > what has the computer got to do with being a lazy glutton?
> > You think everyone who uses a computer is fat?
>
> Try reading the orginal post before getting all righteous. The OP was
> talking about him/herself and nobody else. However, spending prolonged
> period in front of the screen will promote weight gain more than spending
> time doing something more strenuous.

That's OK as long as you're not "American fat" :=)

Johannes

May 1, 2005, 8:07:52 AM5/1/05

It's quite true that taller people are bigger in all directions, but not
necessarily fatter.

Gordy

May 1, 2005, 10:43:14 AM5/1/05

"pammyT" <fenlandfow...@talktalk.net> wrote in message

No arse or tits?

Gordy

May 1, 2005, 10:46:07 AM5/1/05

"Johannes" <jo...@spamblock46437sizefitter.com> wrote in message

I know a lot of people who weigh as much as me and there over 6 foot and
dont look fat at all the lucky sods lol. My brothers 16 and not far of me
and i would class him as a little chubby as hes built like a brick shithouse
:/

Gordy

JohnB

May 1, 2005, 11:11:41 AM5/1/05

Cotton Traders now do quite a lot of their range in bigger sizes

http://www.cottontraders.co.uk/

--
JohnB

Richard Colton

May 1, 2005, 11:16:24 AM5/1/05

"Johannes" <jo...@spamblock46437sizefitter.com> wrote in message

I think I'll take the fifth on that one.

Michael Cargill

May 1, 2005, 11:28:57 AM5/1/05
"Johannes" <jo...@spamblock46437sizefitter.com> wrote in message

No it isn't - there are plenty of tall people who are rather skinny.

Johannes

May 1, 2005, 11:42:24 AM5/1/05

Richard Colton wrote:

> "Johannes" <jo...@spamblock46437sizefitter.com> wrote in message
> >

> > Richard Colton wrote:
> >>
> >> "pammyT" <fenlandfow...@talktalk.net> wrote in message

> >> Try reading the orginal post before getting all righteous. The OP was
> >> talking about him/herself and nobody else. However, spending prolonged
> >> period in front of the screen will promote weight gain more than spending
> >> time doing something more strenuous.
> >
> > That's OK as long as you're not "American fat" :=)
>
> I think I'll take the fifth on that one.

When you're in America, your brain gets adjusted after a while when looking
for laydies...

Johannes

May 1, 2005, 11:44:52 AM5/1/05

So tall people are always dipsticks?

JohnB

May 2, 2005, 8:27:05 AM5/2/05

Henry

May 2, 2005, 2:07:27 PM5/2/05
I am not fat - I'm just short for my weight.

--
All the best,

Henry