A Mossad truck bomb that killed 242 US marines in 1983 Beirut

Warhol

Sep 11, 2009, 11:04:47 AM9/11/09
A Mossad truck bomb that killed 242 marines in 1983 Beirut

The 1983 Bombing Of The Marine Barracks In Beirut.
http://judicial-inc.biz/Beirut_false_flag.htm

Revelations:

"The Jewish people as a whole will be its own Messiah. It will attain
world domination by the dissolution of other races...and by the
establishment of a world republic in which everywhere the Jews will
exercise the privilege of citizenship. In this New World Order the
Children of Israel...will furnish all the leaders without encountering
opposition..." (Karl Marx in a letter to Baruch Levy, quoted in Review
de Paris, June 1, 1928, p. 574)

Pentagon Analyst Dr. Beter's:

November 3, 1982 "...I reported that the Marines had been sent there
to become the focus of a major incident. The Mossad is to arrange for
a number of our Marines to be killed in an incident that will be
blamed on the Arabs! This will be used to inflame American public
opinion to help lead us into war, including ultimately nuclear war."

mirjam

Sep 11, 2009, 11:41:19 AM9/11/09
Suicide bomber killed 241 American troops 25 years ago in barracks
October 23, 2008

In the green expanse of Arlington National Cemetery's Section 59, a
Lebanese cedar tree grows near the final resting place of some of the
first Americans to shed blood in the fight against Middle East
terrorism.

Former Navy journalist Joe Ciokon of Poway was sleeping next door to
the Marine barracks in Beirut, Lebanon, that were hit by a suicide
bomber 25 years ago today. After scrambling to locate survivors, he
was ordered to take up his camera and record the scene.

Twenty-five years ago today, a suicide bomber steered a truck loaded
with the equivalent of six tons of TNT down the airport road in
Beirut, Lebanon. He plowed into the four-story barracks where more
than 300 U.S. troops from a U.N. peacekeeping mission slept and
detonated what the FBI called the largest non-nuclear bomb in
history.

The explosion and fireball pulverized the concrete fortress, killing
241 U.S. service members, most of them Marines. A second blast minutes
later at the compound of the French peacekeeping force killed 58 more
Western troops. Three months later, President Ronald Reagan pulled the
Americans out of Beirut.

A quarter-century and two wars with Iraq have dulled the public's
memory of the Beirut attack. But the United States and its allies
still feel the effects, said retired Marine Col. Tim Geraghty, who
commanded U.S. forces in Lebanon at the time.

A splinter group of the Iranian-and Syrian-supported Hezbollah
organization carried out the attack, which allegedly was planned by a
man who later inspired Osama bin Laden. Then a tiny guerrilla outfit,
Hezbollah has grown into a political and military force in Lebanon.

Most of the 1,500-man Marine expeditionary force was bunked in a four-
story concrete building.

241 died: 220 Marine Corps, 18 Navy, three Army.

It was the largest single-day loss of life for Marines since the World
War II Battle of Iwo Jima.

A nearly simultaneous explosion nearby killed 58 French soldiers.

One of two alleged plotters, Imad Mugniyah, was killed by a car bomb
in Syria on February 12, 2008.

Geraghty sees a line from the Beirut bombing through the al-Qaeda
terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 – and ultimately to the U.S.
war dead from Iraq and Afghanistan, hundreds of whom are buried in
Arlington's Section 60, a few hundred feet from those killed in
Beirut.

“Who would have thought, 25 years later, here we are (fighting)
essentially the same crowd?” said Geraghty, who lives in Phoenix. “The
enemy learned: Terrorism works.”

Joe Ciokon, now 69 and living in Poway, was a Navy Senior Chief at the
time, the highest-ranking of 128 enlisted sailors who worked alongside
the Marines in Beirut. A Navy journalist, he was in charge of the tiny
television and radio detachment.

It still frustrates him that the two-year mission ended in death and
failure.

“We invested all this time and money and sweat and blood, and then we
just leave,” Ciokon said. “Why did we give these lives?”

The Beirut mission started out as an effort to stabilize a fragile
peace in a war-torn country. Lebanon had been in turmoil since the
Palestine Liberation Organization, having been expelled from Jordan,
took refuge there in the 1970s. In 1975, a panoply of Christian and
Muslim militias, some backed by neighboring powers such as Iran, Syria
and Israel, turned what had been a Middle East oasis into a no-man's
land of urban warfare.

Israel invaded in 1982, hoping to crush the PLO. In exchange for an
Israeli withdrawal, the U.N. sent in a peacekeeping force made up of
troops from Great Britain, France, Italy and the United States.

U.S. forces set up camp at Beirut International Airport, a spot
difficult to defend because the airport remained open for business and
because warring factions controlled strategic hillsides nearby.

“It was selected almost entirely for diplomatic and political
reasons,” Geraghty said. “I was uneasy from Day One that we were in
that position.”

He bunked most of his men, who were from the 24th Marine Amphibious
Unit at Camp Lejeune, N.C., in a sturdy, four-story concrete building
that had once been the PLO headquarters.

The situation fell apart quickly. Militia leaders began to view the
United States and its allies as favoring the Christian-led forces of
the Lebanese government. A car-bomb attack at the U.S. Embassy in
April 1983 that killed 63 people emphasized the point.

“We walked into the middle of a family feud,” Ciokon said, “and they
all turned their guns on us.”

Geraghty felt the growing danger in the weeks before the barracks
bombing. Artillery shells fell on his compound. Snipers took potshots
at his men. But Geraghty's Pentagon superiors spiked his requests for
stronger defenses.

On October 22, 1983, Ciokon had moved his broadcast detachment from
tents next to the barracks to a neighboring building, the Marine
Safety Headquarters. That night, about midnight, he climbed to the
roof of the Marine barracks. He watched as the local militias lobbed
shells at one another.

“It was so cool up there, I was kind of relaxing,” Ciokon recalled. “I
was thinking about staying up there to sleep, but I went back to my
room.”

Ciokon slept soundly – until the blast catapulted him out of his cot
at 6:22 a.m. Oct. 23.

“I did a complete cartwheel,” he said. “In midair, I grabbed my helmet
and my flak jacket.”

At first Ciokon thought an artillery shell had struck his building. He
raced outside with his roommate, a newly minted Navy chief. The
barracks next door had collapsed into rubble.

“It looked like a fog, but it was the dust from the building,” Ciokon
said. “I noticed there were a bunch of Marines following me around,
covered in dust, like zombies.”

Everyone in the compound scrambled to pull survivors out of the
building.

Within an hour, though, Ciokon's superiors told him to organize his
broadcast team and get the radio station back on the air. They traded
their shovels for cameras and recorded the carnage.

Twenty-five years haven't erased the memories.

“You learn to live with it,” Ciokon said. “It never gets easier.”

The Marines' departure brought Beirut no peace. The civil war raged
for seven more years until a settlement left Syria firmly in control
of the country.

Experts believe Imad Mugniyah played a key role in the twin bombings
and went on to mastermind the 1985 hijacking of TWA Flight 847 and a
series of kidnappings of Americans in Lebanon. He is believed to have
met with bin Laden in Sudan in 1996 and was assassinated in a car
bombing in Damascus, Syria, in February. No one has claimed
responsibility.

Today Ciokon and Geraghty will join hundreds of other Beirut veterans
for a candlelight vigil at Camp Lejeune, near a monument listing the
names of all who died. A Marine stands perpetually at guard.

“The hurt and the sorrow hasn't lessened one iota over the years,”
Geraghty said. “Every day I pray for them. Every day.”

A student from Mt. Vernon High School's Junior Reserve Officer
Training Corps
in Alexandria, Virginia, salutes a grave where one of the Marines
killed in Beirut,
Lebanon in 1983 was laid to rest. Twenty-one out of 220 Marines killed
were buried in
Arlington National Cemetery. A memorial stone marking the gravesite
sits alongside a Lebanese cedar
symbolizing the nation in which they died.
by Sgt. Melvin Lopez Jr.
Henderson Hall News

A remembrance ceremony was held at the Arlington National Cemetery
Saturday to remember the Marines who were victimized by a gruesome
terrorist attack 21 years ago.

On October 23, 1983 at 6:22 a.m., a large delivery truck drove to the
Beirut International Airport where the Marine Barracks was located.

After turning onto an access road leading to the compound, the driver
rushed through a barbed-wire fence, passed between two sentry posts,
crashed through the gate, and slammed into the lobby of the barracks.

The driver detonated explosives with the power equal to more than
12,000 pounds of TNT. The explosion crumbled the four-story building,
crushing service members to death while they were sleeping.

The terrorist attack killed 220 Marines and 21 other U.S. service
members who were stationed there to help keep the peace in a nation
torn by war.

It was the bloodiest day in the Corps' history since World War II,
when Marines fought to secure Iwo Jima.

On the 21st anniversary of the bombing, the ceremony began with words
from the Master of Ceremonies, retired U.S. Navy captain, Capt.
William Perry. He explained how one comrade expressed what it was like
to lose a friend.

"The whole idea of knowing that this person gave his life for
something he truly believed in," said Perry, reiterating words spoken
by 1st Sgt. James Richard, "how the flood of memories of that person
burned into your mind, is lost in people who have never experienced
it."

Following the captain's opening statements were commentary from
several speakers including the 29th Commandant of the Marine Corps,
retired General A. M. Gray.

During the somber ceremony, they spoke about the Marines who went to
Beirut on a peacekeeping mission, and that their actions should not be
forgotten.

"That is why we're here today," said Carmella LaSpada, director, White
House Commission on Remembrance, "and why we'll be here next year, and
each year after that."

Gray repeats the words spoken to him by former U.S. President Ronald
Reagan at a funeral service at Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune, North
Carolina, following the bombing.

"Our former warriors have now joined a long line of Soldiers of the
Sea who have given their lives in the service of a grateful nation,"
said Reagan.

"They had one simple mission," said Gray. "They came (to Lebanon) in
peace, and they wanted to provide an opportunity for people to live in
peace.

Afterward, students from Mt. Vernon High School's Marine Corps Junior
Reserve Officer Training Corps in Alexandria, Va., marched onto the
gravesite where 21 out of the 220 Marines killed were laid to rest.
They placed a rose on each gravestone and immediately thereafter,
saluted to show respect for those who gave their lives.

A wreath-laying proceeded in which a Marine lance corporal, in his
dress blue uniform, marched slowly to a memorial stone marking the
spot of the site. He placed the wreath alongside the stone and a
Lebanese cedar, symbolizing the nation where the Marines died.

"We pledge that we would never forget their memories, their
sacrifice," said Gray.

Fallen service members remembered on 20th anniversary of Beirut blast
'Their loss is not in vain'
Thursday, October 23, 2003

ARLINGTON, Virginia - Under cloudy and chilly skies, diplomats,
Marines and some family members who lost loved ones to terrorism
gathered at Arlington National Cemetery Thursday to remember service
members killed in the October 23, 1983, blast at the Marine barracks
in Beirut, Lebanon.

The somber ceremony, coming on the 20th anniversary of that horrific
truck bombing, took place in an area of the cemetery where 21 of the
241 U.S. service members killed by the blast are buried. A memorial
stone marks the spot, along with a tree, a Lebanese cedar.

"Their loss is not in vain," said Marine Lieutenant General Jan C.
Huly. "And we will not break faith with them in the tasks we have
ahead."

The bombing of the Marine barracks was, as one speaker describe it, a
"watershed" moment for this country, bringing home the horrors of
terrorism. The blast was preceded six months earlier by a deadly
bombing of the U.S. Embassy in Beirut.

The U.S. military eventually withdrew from Lebanon, where it and
France had gone to help bring peace to a country torn by civil war. A
separate blast on the French compound in Beirut on October 23, 1983,
killed 58 French service members.

Relations between the United States and France have been strained by
differences the two countries had over the war in Iraq. But the
defense attache to the French Embassy in the United States, in his
comments Wednesday, made a point of stressing the two countries'
"enduring relation and common objective."

"In this dangerous world, America and France must stand together,"
said Gen. Pascal Vinchon.

Several speakers drew parallels to the between the 1983 blast and the
September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

"We did not know they would be the first casualties -- among the first
-- in the war on terrorism," Huly said of the service members killed
in 1983.

No one has ever been held accountable for the 1983 blasts.

David Satterfield, the deputy assistant secretary for Near Eastern
affairs at the U.S. State Department, said efforts to find the
culprits "will not cease."

The tribute, an annual event, was organized by the White House
Commission on Remembrance. The tribute was the brainchild of No
Greater Love, an organization dedicated to remembering service members
who have died in war or acts of terrorism.

Alexander

Sep 11, 2009, 1:30:53 PM9/11/09

Why are you reminding us of our terrible losses in you stinking war?
Its a family fight and I think we should stand back and furnish both
sides with the weapons of their own destruction. Not one more American
life for you damned ZionNazi's and not one more American dollar from our
very broke country! A war crimes tribunal is in order for Israel with
lots of hangings. I do so hope Obama has the intestinal fortitude to
shut down those Settlements by peaceful or bloody means. Maybe its time
for you to go back to Russia. Oh, thats right. Russia doesn't like you
people either. They know that you would sell them out in a heartbeat.
Like Jonathon Pollard and others have done to America.

> [...]

> The Marines' departure brought Beirut no peace. The civil war raged
> for seven more years until a settlement left Syria firmly in control
> of the country.
>
> Experts believe Imad Mugniyah played a key role in the twin bombings
> and went on to mastermind the 1985 hijacking of TWA Flight 847 and a
> series of kidnappings of Americans in Lebanon. He is believed to have
> met with bin Laden in Sudan in 1996 and was assassinated in a car
> bombing in Damascus, Syria, in February. No one has claimed
> responsibility.
>
> Today Ciokon and Geraghty will join hundreds of other Beirut veterans
> for a candlelight vigil at Camp Lejeune, near a monument listing the
> names of all who died. A Marine stands perpetually at guard.
>

> �The hurt and the sorrow hasn't lessened one iota over the years,�
> Geraghty said. �Every day I pray for them. Every day.�

Nightcrawler

Sep 11, 2009, 2:04:09 PM9/11/09
Right. I've worked with people that came from Beirut. They
wish the U.S. would have bombed the MSS back into their
holes. Instead the diplomatic approach, such as you suggest,
was tried. Guess who won?

"Alexander" <Alex...@thegreat.org> wrote in message

Bent Attorney Esq.

Sep 11, 2009, 4:40:16 PM9/11/09
On Sep 11, 2:04 pm, "Nightcrawler" <Dirtyde...@dirtcheap.net> wrote:
> Right.  I've worked with people that came from Beirut.  They
> wish the U.S. would have bombed the MSS back into their
> holes.  Instead the diplomatic approach, such as you suggest,
> was tried.  Guess who won?
>
> "Alexander" <Alexan...@thegreat.org> wrote in message

> > Why are you reminding us of our terrible losses in you stinking war?
> > Its a family fight and I think we should stand back and furnish both sides with the
> > weapons of their own destruction. Not one more American life for you damned ZionNazi's
> > and not one more American dollar from our very broke country! A war crimes tribunal is
> > in order for Israel with lots of hangings. I do so hope Obama has the intestinal
> > fortitude to shut down those Settlements by peaceful or bloody means. Maybe its time for
> > you to go back to Russia. Oh, thats right. Russia doesn't like you
> > people either. They know that you would sell them out in a heartbeat. Like Jonathon
> > Pollard and others have done to America.

Today I purchased Paprika grown and processed in Lebanon. I used to
purchase only Hungarian Paprika but was interested in what this stuff
would taste like. btw, anyone have any experience with Lebanese
Paprika?

cornholio

Sep 11, 2009, 5:20:56 PM9/11/09
Muslimes and the truth rarely meet.

Nightcrawler

Sep 11, 2009, 5:36:49 PM9/11/09
That's an understatement.

"cornholio" <andx...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Alex

Sep 11, 2009, 7:39:42 PM9/11/09
> [...]

> > of the country.
>
> > Experts believe Imad Mugniyah played a key role in the twin bombings
> > and went on to mastermind the 1985 hijacking of TWA Flight 847 and a
> > series of kidnappings of Americans in Lebanon. He is believed to have
> > met with bin Laden in Sudan in 1996 and was assassinated in a car
> > bombing in Damascus, Syria, in February. No one has claimed
> > responsibility.
>
> > Today Ciokon and Geraghty will join hundreds of other Beirut veterans
> > for a candlelight vigil at Camp Lejeune, near a monument listing the
> > names of all who died. A Marine stands perpetually at guard.
>
> > "The hurt and the sorrow hasn't lessened one iota over the years,"
> > Geraghty said. "Every day I pray for them. Every day."
>
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> продолжение >>- Скрыть цитируемый текст -

russians got in last century their bloody exercise in rossia (russian
means nationality, rossia means country, there are two distinctive
words and meanings in russian language, unlike in english there is
only one word for both terms and it's wrong and confuse unaware
public). we have their mafia in kremlin since 1917 and do not need
more from your side. "russian" revolution was in fact jewish
revolution in rossia, the first color "red"one in 20th sentury, later
followed by "orange" in Ukraine, "rosy" Georgia etc.

Stewart

Sep 12, 2009, 6:14:28 PM9/12/09

"Alexander" <Alex...@thegreat.org> wrote in message

> Why are you reminding us of our terrible losses in you stinking war?
> Its a family fight and I think we should stand back and furnish both
> sides with the weapons of their own destruction. Not one more
> American life for you damned ZionNazi's and not one more American
> dollar from our very broke country! A war crimes tribunal is in
> order for Israel with lots of hangings. I do so hope Obama has the
> intestinal fortitude to shut down those Settlements by peaceful or
> bloody means. Maybe its time for you to go back to Russia. Oh, thats
> right. Russia doesn't like you
> people either. They know that you would sell them out in a
> heartbeat. Like Jonathon Pollard and others have done to America.

You will furnish what we call for and like it.

> [...]

>> of the country.
>>
>> Experts believe Imad Mugniyah played a key role in the twin
>> bombings
>> and went on to mastermind the 1985 hijacking of TWA Flight 847 and
>> series of kidnappings of Americans in Lebanon. He is believed to
>> have
>> met with bin Laden in Sudan in 1996 and was assassinated in a car
>> bombing in Damascus, Syria, in February. No one has claimed
>> responsibility.
>>
>> Today Ciokon and Geraghty will join hundreds of other Beirut
>> veterans
>> for a candlelight vigil at Camp Lejeune, near a monument listing
>> the
>> names of all who died. A Marine stands perpetually at guard.
>>

>> �The hurt and the sorrow hasn't lessened one iota over the years,�
>> Geraghty said. �Every day I pray for them. Every day.�

Alexander

Sep 12, 2009, 10:11:37 PM9/12/09
Nightcrawler wrote:
> Right. I've worked with people that came from Beirut. They
> wish the U.S. would have bombed the MSS back into their
> holes. Instead the diplomatic approach, such as you suggest,
> was tried. Guess who won?
>
> "Alexander" <Alex...@thegreat.org> wrote in message

When we were in Beirut as US Marines the fucking Jews were snipering us
in yet another false flag operation to entice us to attack their
enemies. We sent our dead home and sent those bastards home in body
bags. We were told to cease and desist because it was damaging politics
for us to shoot back. Soo, Sunschine don't be blowing smoke hare. I
suggest that instead of shooting your shithole off, you spend some time
in country.

Alexander

Sep 12, 2009, 10:17:17 PM9/12/09
Stewart wrote:
> "Alexander" <Alex...@thegreat.org> wrote in message
>>
>> Why are you reminding us of our terrible losses in you stinking war?
>> Its a family fight and I think we should stand back and furnish both
>> sides with the weapons of their own destruction. Not one more
>> American life for you damned ZionNazi's and not one more American
>> dollar from our very broke country! A war crimes tribunal is in
>> order for Israel with lots of hangings. I do so hope Obama has the
>> intestinal fortitude to shut down those Settlements by peaceful or
>> bloody means. Maybe its time for you to go back to Russia. Oh, thats
>> right. Russia doesn't like you
>> people either. They know that you would sell them out in a
>> heartbeat. Like Jonathon Pollard and others have done to America.
>>

> You will furnish what we call for and like it.

We furnished that bed you are hiding under and the phone line that you
threaten others with. Are you still afraid to go out after dark?

> [...]

>>> of the country.
>>>
>>> Experts believe Imad Mugniyah played a key role in the twin
>>> bombings
>>> and went on to mastermind the 1985 hijacking of TWA Flight 847 and
>>> series of kidnappings of Americans in Lebanon. He is believed to
>>> have
>>> met with bin Laden in Sudan in 1996 and was assassinated in a car
>>> bombing in Damascus, Syria, in February. No one has claimed
>>> responsibility.
>>>
>>> Today Ciokon and Geraghty will join hundreds of other Beirut
>>> veterans
>>> for a candlelight vigil at Camp Lejeune, near a monument listing
>>> the
>>> names of all who died. A Marine stands perpetually at guard.
>>>

>>> �The hurt and the sorrow hasn't lessened one iota over the years,�
>>> Geraghty said. �Every day I pray for them. Every day.�

Jewdas

Sep 12, 2009, 10:18:38 PM9/12/09
cornholio wrote:
> Muslimes and the truth rarely meet.

Let me correct that

Jews and Truth *NEVER* meet.

American Eagle

Sep 12, 2009, 10:19:53 PM9/12/09

Your family sounds wonderful. Here is hoping that you half brothers
destroy each other and soon.

Stewart

Sep 13, 2009, 12:09:25 AM9/13/09

> Stewart wrote:
>> "Alexander" <Alex...@thegreat.org> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Why are you reminding us of our terrible losses in you stinking
>>> war?
>>> Its a family fight and I think we should stand back and furnish
>>> both sides with the weapons of their own destruction. Not one more
>>> American life for you damned ZionNazi's and not one more American
>>> dollar from our very broke country! A war crimes tribunal is in
>>> order for Israel with lots of hangings. I do so hope Obama has the
>>> intestinal fortitude to shut down those Settlements by peaceful or
>>> bloody means. Maybe its time for you to go back to Russia. Oh,
>>> thats right. Russia doesn't like you
>>> people either. They know that you would sell them out in a
>>> heartbeat. Like Jonathon Pollard and others have done to America.
>>>

>> You will furnish what we call for and like it.
>
> We furnished that bed you are hiding under and the phone line that
> you
> threaten others with. Are you still afraid to go out after dark?

Hahaha...why would anyone be afraid of a pussy like you? Fucking
dickwad.

Alexander

Sep 13, 2009, 2:33:39 AM9/13/09
Stewart wrote:
> "Alexander" <Alex...@thegreat.org> wrote in message
>> Stewart wrote:
>>> "Alexander" <Alex...@thegreat.org> wrote in message
>>>>
>>> You will furnish what we call for and like it.
>> We furnished that bed you are hiding under and the phone line that
>> you
>> threaten others with. Are you still afraid to go out after dark?
>
> Hahaha...why would anyone be afraid of a pussy like you? Fucking
> dickwad.

Thats cute.. Yelling threats from behind your mommies skirts.

Nightcrawler

Sep 13, 2009, 2:34:46 PM9/13/09
Typical thought process of a Devil Dog. None.

Did you skull fuck the Joos before sending them back?

"Alexander" <Alex...@thegreat.org> wrote in message

Alexander

Sep 14, 2009, 12:24:36 AM9/14/09

No. We left them virgins for your kind.

BradGuth

Sep 14, 2009, 10:20:38 AM9/14/09
On Sep 11, 8:04 am, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> A Mossad truck bomb that killed 242 marines  in 1983 Beirut
>
> The 1983 Bombing Of The Marine Barracks In Beirut.http://judicial-inc.biz/Beirut_false_flag.htm

> Revelations:
>
> "The Jewish people as a whole will be its own Messiah. It will attain
> world domination by the dissolution of other races...and by the
> establishment of a world republic in which everywhere the Jews will
> exercise the privilege of citizenship. In this New World Order the
> Children of Israel...will furnish all the leaders without encountering
> opposition..." (Karl Marx in a letter to Baruch Levy, quoted in Review
> de Paris, June 1, 1928, p. 574)
>
> Pentagon Analyst Dr. Beter's:
>
> November 3, 1982 "...I reported that the Marines had been sent there
> to become the focus of a major incident. The Mossad is to arrange for
> a number of our Marines to be killed in an incident that will be
> blamed on the Arabs! This will be used to inflame American public
> opinion to help lead us into war, including ultimately nuclear war."

It seems that our false flag efforts are better than most. Only hope
is that such disclosures don't get you and the few others like
yourself dead.

~ BG

BradGuth

Sep 14, 2009, 10:53:17 AM9/14/09
On Sep 11, 2:20 pm, cornholio <andxor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Muslimes and the truth rarely meet.

To some extent, most religions forbid the truth, and whatever
revisionism simply isn't allowed.

~ BG

Alex

Sep 14, 2009, 11:31:40 AM9/14/09

you're right because they study talmud
www.talmudunmasked.com

Alex

Sep 14, 2009, 11:37:44 AM9/14/09

Christians are to seek the Truth cause it is God according to the
bible.

BradGuth

Sep 14, 2009, 1:44:40 PM9/14/09

Is Warhol on vacation? (? got nasty flu ?)

~ BG

Alexander

Sep 14, 2009, 7:30:21 PM9/14/09
Alex wrote:

What Christians have thought of the Talmud is amply proved by the many
edicts and decrees issued about it, by which the supreme rulers in
Church and State proscribed it many times and condemned this sacred
Secondary Law Code of the Jews to the flames.

In 553 the Emperor Justinian forbade the spread of the Talmudic books
throughout the Roman Empire.(15) In the 13th century "Popes Gregory IX
and Innocent IV condemned the books of the Talmud as containing every
kind of vileness and blasphemy against Christian truth, and ordered them
to be burned because they spread many horrible heresies."(16)

TOLDOTH IESCHU---the Generations of Jesus. A little pamphlet full of
blasphemies and maledictions. Contains the history of Christ. Full of
false and deceiving manifestations.

Majd al-Din

Sep 14, 2009, 7:32:43 PM9/14/09

The Jews do get to him every once in a while. Many have had their ISP
rights assassinated by them. I just sue the shit of them when they mess
with me.

> ~ BG

American Eagle

Sep 14, 2009, 7:39:39 PM9/14/09

There is no truth in organized religion. As such these organizations are
merely tools of controlling masses of people. Histories blood baths are
products of religious competition to see who can control the most
masses. Look at the Jews. 4000 years of bloody conflict and now they
have trapped the great Western Powers into their ridiculous
conflagrations. I am deeply ashamed of the corrupt SOB's that are the
leaders that have dragged America into this terrible foolishness. There
is only one way out for us. Nuke the entire ME and be done with it. Kick
every zionist out or execute them on the spot.

> ~ BG

BradGuth

Sep 14, 2009, 9:31:44 PM9/14/09

Why not populate Mars with them?

~ BG

Stewart

Sep 15, 2009, 1:50:53 AM9/15/09

"Alexander" <Alex...@thegreat.org> wrote in message

No threat implie, only statement of fact.

> [...]

BradGuth

Sep 15, 2009, 1:00:15 PM9/15/09

Is there any way of our helping Warhol to survive the kosher
gauntlet? (or is it too late?)

Obviously Zionist/Jews don't like being messed with, and they sure as
hell don't want the general public knowing how internally unpoliced
their faith-based cabal has been for all these centuries.

btw; can I borrow some legal expertise/services from those lawyers of
yours?

Any chance you or others you know of can help expedite or otherwise
finance my research?

~ BG

drahcir

Sep 15, 2009, 1:15:28 PM9/15/09

LOL! Brad, if nothing else, you have a vivid imagination.

BradGuth

Sep 15, 2009, 1:23:58 PM9/15/09

Among many considerations, the mutually perpetrated cold-war was not
"vivid imagination".

What else are you in kosher denial about?

Are you also pretending to be an Atheist?

~ BG

BDK

Sep 15, 2009, 2:37:09 PM9/15/09
In article <52ec7b8f-e502-4474-9735-
adb7f8...@r24g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, brad...@gmail.com says...

Whatever he might be "pretending" to be, he's doing a lot better job of
it than you are, pretending to be sane.
--

BDK..
Leader of the nonexistent paid shills.

BradGuth

Sep 15, 2009, 4:49:11 PM9/15/09
On Sep 15, 11:37 am, BDK <TopSh...@sanity.com> wrote:
> In article <52ec7b8f-e502-4474-9735-
> adb7f8962...@r24g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, bradg...@gmail.com says...

If anyone knows about pretending, Big Dumb Kunt knows best.

~ BG

Jewdas

Sep 15, 2009, 7:24:01 PM9/15/09

Ignore Stewie, He is just another Bolshevik commie supporting Joo-land.

Nightcrawler

Sep 15, 2009, 7:36:44 PM9/15/09

"Jewdas" <Jew...@circumcision.com> wrote in message

> [...]

This is one hairy bush. Has anyone ever contemplated trimming the beaver?

Majd al-Din

Sep 15, 2009, 7:40:00 PM9/15/09
BradGuth wrote:
> On Sep 14, 4:32 pm, Majd al-Din <Is...@Sucks.com> wrote:
>> BradGuth wrote:
>>> Is Warhol on vacation? (? got nasty flu ?)
>> The Jews do get to him every once in a while. Many have had their ISP
>> rights assassinated by them. I just sue the shit of them when they mess
>> with me.
>
> Is there any way of our helping Warhol to survive the kosher
> gauntlet? (or is it too late?)

Email his ISP to see if he is still on line. If a reason is given
why not.. Post that reason here and many will or should email a protest
if it is Zionist antifreespeech complaints. Surprisingly enough even
some of the Jews resent free speech being impugned and enjoy his social
malarkey.

> Obviously Zionist/Jews don't like being messed with, and they sure as
> hell don't want the general public knowing how internally unpoliced
> their faith-based cabal has been for all these centuries.

fer a fact. But they should not be posting in nonJewish NG's if they
can't take the heat. I don't see any real Islamics posting here, so they
are either too polite to do that of busy fomenting the law of sharia or
both.

> btw; can I borrow some legal expertise/services from those lawyers of
> yours?

All Lawyers are Coin operational. There are free legal call up centers
in every American city. Villanova and Georegtown Universities have some
excellent upper grads that answer helpline questions on International Law.

> Any chance you or others you know of can help expedite or otherwise
> finance my research?

Try a Jewish research non profit taxfree organization.

> ~ BG

American Eagle

Sep 15, 2009, 7:42:07 PM9/15/09

The cost of the tickets to transport them is astronomical and why infest
a clean planet?

> ~ BG

Nightcrawler

Sep 15, 2009, 8:00:47 PM9/15/09
If the Joos are gone then what are the rest of us normal folk to do
with the anti-Joos?

Jewdas

Sep 15, 2009, 8:02:55 PM9/15/09
Nightcrawler wrote:
> If the Joos are gone then what are the rest of us normal folk to do
> with the anti-Joos?

No matter..No antimatter.. Get the picture? Simple physics.

Nightcrawler

Sep 15, 2009, 9:02:40 PM9/15/09
When the Joos are gone, all is gone?

"Jewdas" <Jew...@circumcision.com> wrote in message

BradGuth

Sep 16, 2009, 1:00:30 AM9/16/09

I was thinking of giving them an option, of being locally tried for
treason and put to death, or they can pay for their own one-way ticket
to Mars.

~ BG

Stewart

Sep 16, 2009, 1:28:20 AM9/16/09

"Jewdas" <Jew...@circumcision.com> wrote in message

ZOG rules.

> [...]

BDK

Sep 16, 2009, 2:11:37 AM9/16/09
In article <e14d990f-ee01-44a6-a0f1-4e1e01fcd120
@e4g2000prn.googlegroups.com>, brad...@gmail.com says...

I'll bite, what am I supposedly pretending?

Don't disappoint me with the usual jew nonsense, or paid shill BS Brad,
I know you can be crazier than that.

BradGuth

Sep 16, 2009, 1:17:19 PM9/16/09
On Sep 15, 11:11 pm, BDK <TopSh...@sanity.com> wrote:

> > If anyone knows about pretending, Big Dumb Kunt knows best.
>
> >  ~ BG
>
> I'll bite, what am I supposedly pretending?
>
> Don't disappoint me with the usual jew nonsense, or paid shill BS Brad,
> I know you can be crazier than that.
> --
>
> BDK..
> Leader of the nonexistent paid shills.
> Non Jew Jew Club founding member.
> Former number one Kook Magnet, title passed to Iarnrod.

You and rabbi Saul speak on behalf of all Zionist/Jews and Nazism,
plus Republicans to boot. What more can anyone possibly have to say
that'll equal or much less surpass whatever you have going?

Your own pretend-unJewish and pretend-Atheism is also noted.

~ BG

partisan

Sep 16, 2009, 1:25:39 PM9/16/09
YES WE DID ALL EXEPT YOUR BRAIN WICH IR DAMAGED FROM YOUR BIRTHDAY!
PISS OFF!

BDK

Sep 17, 2009, 1:46:40 AM9/17/09
In article <1f38fcb7-635e-4323-8894-
1a7f5d...@g1g2000pra.googlegroups.com>, brad...@gmail.com says...

> On Sep 15, 11:11 pm, BDK <TopSh...@sanity.com> wrote:
> >
> > > If anyone knows about pretending, Big Dumb Kunt knows best.
> >
> > >  ~ BG
> >
> > I'll bite, what am I supposedly pretending?
> >
> > Don't disappoint me with the usual jew nonsense, or paid shill BS Brad,
> > I know you can be crazier than that.
> > --
> >
> > BDK..
> > Leader of the nonexistent paid shills.
> > Non Jew Jew Club founding member.
> > Former number one Kook Magnet, title passed to Iarnrod.
>
> You and rabbi Saul speak on behalf of all Zionist/Jews and Nazism,
> plus Republicans to boot.

Why would you think that, Brad? I have no connection with any of those
people, so why would you "think" I'm their spokesman? I'm not even a
conservative.

> What more can anyone possibly have to say
> that'll equal or much less surpass whatever you have going?

What do I have going? I'm curious as to what delusions you've come up
with about me. This could be a classic.

> Your own pretend-unJewish and pretend-Atheism is also noted.
>
> ~ BG

I've been an atheist since I was a small child, and a non-jew since I
was born. No pretense needed..

So what's happening on Venus lately?

BradGuth

Sep 18, 2009, 5:07:23 AM9/18/09

Your devout hatred of all nonjewish humanity has been noted.

Where is Hasan ben Ahmed Rais Uli Von JEDI (Warhol)?

Gone to Mecca?

Gone to visit his “lake of fire”?

Doing his month long Ramadan thing? (fasting from Usenet/newsgroups?)

~ BG

BradGuth

Sep 19, 2009, 10:53:51 AM9/19/09
Where is our most favorite Usenet/newsgroup doom and gloom wizard
“Hasan ben Ahmed Rais Uli Von JEDI” (Warhol)?

Gone off to Mecca?

Gone to visit his “lake of fire”?

Doing his month long Ramadan thing? (fasting from Usenet/newsgroups?)

What have you silly pretend-Atheists (aka Jews and Zionist Nazis) done
with our Warhol?

More than likely Semites had our Warhol killed, and of course nicely
false flagged so that it looks like other Muslims or some other crazy
faith-based group (other than Jewish) did the killing. As otherwise
“Hasan ben Ahmed Rais Uli Von JEDI” (Warhol) would still be posting
his usual investigative reporting, plus sharing those nifty doom and
gloom topics and replies, at least once in a while.

BradGuth

Sep 20, 2009, 5:24:29 PM9/20/09
Where is our most favorite Usenet/newsgroup doom and gloom wizard
“Hasan ben Ahmed Rais Uli Von JEDI” (Warhol)?

BDK

Sep 20, 2009, 8:33:33 PM9/20/09
In article <9e92e18a-fc80-477e-ba9f-
3f73e5...@a39g2000pre.googlegroups.com>, brad...@gmail.com says...

> Where is our most favorite Usenet/newsgroup doom and gloom wizard
> =3FHasan ben Ahmed Rais Uli Von JEDI=3F (Warhol)?

> On Sep 19, 7:53 am, BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Where is our most favorite Usenet/newsgroup doom and gloom wizard
> > =3FHasan ben Ahmed Rais Uli Von JEDI=3F (Warhol)?
> >
> > Gone off to Mecca?
> >
> > Gone to visit his =3Flake of fire=3F?

> > Doing his month long Ramadan thing? (fasting from Usenet/newsgroups?)
> >
> > What have you silly pretend-Atheists (aka Jews and Zionist Nazis) done
> > with our Warhol?
> >
> > More than likely Semites had our Warhol killed, and of course nicely
> > false flagged so that it looks like other Muslims or some other crazy
> > faith-based group (other than Jewish) did the killing.  As otherwise
> > =3FHasan ben Ahmed Rais Uli Von JEDI=3F (Warhol) would still be posting

> > his usual investigative reporting, plus sharing those nifty doom and
> > gloom topics and replies, at least once in a while.
> >
> >  Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / =3FGuth Usenet=3F

> > On Sep 11, 8:04 am, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > A Mossad truck bomb that killed 242 marines  in 1983 Beirut
> >
> > > The 1983 Bombing Of The Marine Barracks In Beirut.http://judicial-inc.biz/Beirut_false_flag.htm
> >
> > > Revelations:
> >
> > > "The Jewish people as a whole will be its own Messiah. It will attain
> > > world domination by the dissolution of other races...and by the
> > > establishment of a world republic in which everywhere the Jews will
> > > exercise the privilege of citizenship. In this New World Order the
> > > Children of Israel...will furnish all the leaders without encountering
> > > opposition..." (Karl Marx in a letter to Baruch Levy, quoted in Review
> > > de Paris, June 1, 1928, p. 574)
> >
> > > Pentagon Analyst Dr. Beter's:
> >
> > > November 3, 1982 "...I reported that the Marines had been sent there
> > > to become the focus of a major incident. The Mossad is to arrange for
> > > a number of our Marines to be killed in an incident that will be
> > > blamed on the Arabs! This will be used to inflame American public
> > > opinion to help lead us into war, including ultimately nuclear war."
>
> Where is our most favorite Usenet/newsgroup doom and gloom wizard
> =3FHasan ben Ahmed Rais Uli Von JEDI=3F (Warhol)?

Maybe squatting in the corner of his padded cell, or maybe squatting in
the gutter, or maybe squatting in the corner of his home, a refrigerator
box, doing what he does so well, while howling like a monkey on
steroids, calling for you?

BradGuth

Sep 21, 2009, 8:20:58 AM9/21/09
On Sep 20, 5:33 pm, BDK <TopSh...@sanity.com> wrote:
> In article <9e92e18a-fc80-477e-ba9f-
> 3f73e5cd0...@a39g2000pre.googlegroups.com>, bradg...@gmail.com says...

?

drahcir

Sep 21, 2009, 8:55:52 AM9/21/09

Um, yes, but it seems you must have forgotten the topic, which was
your (perhaps drug-induced), hilarious Mossad dream.

> What else are you in kosher denial about?

Fairies, genies, leprechauns, and the possibility you are sane.

> Are you also pretending to be an Atheist?

Why do you care?

>  ~ BG

drahcir

Sep 21, 2009, 8:56:48 AM9/21/09
On Sep 15, 2:37 pm, BDK <TopSh...@sanity.com> wrote:
> In article <52ec7b8f-e502-4474-9735-
> adb7f8962...@r24g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, bradg...@gmail.com says...

It's going to be hard for anyone here to believe that I made my post
just before I read yours. Oh well....

BradGuth

Sep 21, 2009, 9:34:41 AM9/21/09

Because unlike yourself, I'm not a Zionist/Jew (aka pretend-Atheist)
that cares not about anyone outside of my faith-based cabal.

What's the matter this time? Don't you want investigative reporting?

~ BG

drahcir

Sep 21, 2009, 10:13:20 AM9/21/09

Ah, so let me get this straight. You care whether I'm an atheist (it's
not a proper noun, you know) because you're not a Zionist Jew. Do I
have that right?

> What's the matter this time?  Don't you want investigative reporting?

Is that, in your stupor, what you think you're doing?

>  ~ BG

BradGuth

Sep 21, 2009, 10:32:39 AM9/21/09

Your faith-based mindset is noted.

~ BG

drahcir

Sep 21, 2009, 11:58:02 AM9/21/09

You obviously note lots of stuff that doesn't exist.

BradGuth

Sep 21, 2009, 12:14:28 PM9/21/09

I note that our fellow contributor Warhol is still MIA, and I also
note that yourself and other kosher types don't seem to care what
happens to one of our favorite investigative as well as doom and gloom
contributors.

Do you really think that OBL is going to pay no attention if something
bad happens to our Warhol?

In other words, do you want to be responsible for another 9/11, or
perhaps something worse?

~ BG

drahcir

Sep 21, 2009, 12:43:36 PM9/21/09

BWAHAHAHA!!! They make drugs for what ails you. Get some.

BDK

Sep 21, 2009, 1:00:20 PM9/21/09
In article <485bded4-eb06-4185-9287-a62a9c945ec2
@v15g2000prn.googlegroups.com>, brad...@gmail.com says...

Why the question mark? It's more likely than your fantasy about him
being murdered!

BDK

Sep 21, 2009, 1:02:21 PM9/21/09
In article <2b839b5e-8519-48fb-a818-
c5f3c5...@p9g2000vbl.googlegroups.com>, justrich...@gmail.com
says...

Brad is obsessed about "pretend atheists", and sees them everywhere.
Kind of like an alcoholic with DTs sees bugs on the wall.

BDK

Sep 21, 2009, 1:04:31 PM9/21/09
In article <f7d2c21e-0e13-47a3-832d-
ee74e2...@u16g2000pru.googlegroups.com>, brad...@gmail.com says...

I would like some reporter to do an expose on you.

Maybe titled:

Brad Guth, uberkook!

Or:

Portrait of a kook's kook: Brad Guth, AKA Guthball.

BDK

Sep 21, 2009, 1:06:43 PM9/21/09
In article <63d2227b-9b2f-4597-a96b-dc44b2eb8bc8
@l35g2000vba.googlegroups.com>, justrich...@gmail.com says...

Brad considers that a gift. The doctors think otherwise.

BDK

Sep 21, 2009, 1:08:23 PM9/21/09
In article <925ef55b-d0e6-4033-b451-07b5b33ffa68
@o9g2000prg.googlegroups.com>, brad...@gmail.com says...

You think OBL is even aware Wormhole exists?

BWHAHAHAHAH!

BDK

Sep 21, 2009, 1:09:45 PM9/21/09
In article <d26e752c-c6e5-43b1-ba34-
078675...@g23g2000vbr.googlegroups.com>, justrich...@gmail.com
says...

I wonder which of us will be accused of being the sockpuppet, and who
will be accused of being the puppetmaster?

BradGuth

Sep 21, 2009, 6:11:57 PM9/21/09

So where's Warhol?

BradGuth

Sep 21, 2009, 6:12:27 PM9/21/09
On Sep 21, 10:08 am, BDK <TopSh...@sanity.com> wrote:
> In article <925ef55b-d0e6-4033-b451-07b5b33ffa68
> @o9g2000prg.googlegroups.com>, bradg...@gmail.com says...

So where's Warhol?

BradGuth

Sep 21, 2009, 6:13:00 PM9/21/09
On Sep 21, 10:06 am, BDK <TopSh...@sanity.com> wrote:
> In article <63d2227b-9b2f-4597-a96b-dc44b2eb8bc8
> @l35g2000vba.googlegroups.com>, justrichardsmu...@gmail.com says...

So, where's Warhol?

Warhol

Sep 21, 2009, 6:14:38 PM9/21/09
On Sep 21, 7:00 pm, BDK <TopSh...@sanity.com> wrote:
> In article <485bded4-eb06-4185-9287-a62a9c945ec2
> @v15g2000prn.googlegroups.com>, bradg...@gmail.com says...

Who would murder me??? three question marks... all these flaming
comments, ppl gets raged so easily these days...

I am simply untouchable... That untouchability is what makes me a
knight of faith...

Evil troll perverts infest the internet like pestilence... they infect
society like a plague... but they will soon come to their end.

It is as I told you... after years of exposing evil satanic
antichrists, I am on well deserved R & R...

Plenty of sunshine in Brussels...

You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.

A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.

You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.

BradGuth

Sep 21, 2009, 6:15:45 PM9/21/09
On Sep 21, 10:04 am, BDK <TopSh...@sanity.com> wrote:
> In article <f7d2c21e-0e13-47a3-832d-
> ee74e281d...@u16g2000pru.googlegroups.com>, bradg...@gmail.com says...

Unlike yourself and all other Zionist Nazis, I exist as a for real
person.

So, where's Warhol?

~ BG

BradGuth

Sep 21, 2009, 6:19:18 PM9/21/09
On Sep 21, 10:02 am, BDK <TopSh...@sanity.com> wrote:
> In article <2b839b5e-8519-48fb-a818-
> c5f3c575d...@p9g2000vbl.googlegroups.com>, justrichardsmu...@gmail.com

You're one of them, but unlike real honest to God people, it seems you
don't exist outside of your spook/mole life as a stealth pretend-
Atheist.

~ BG

Warhol

Sep 21, 2009, 6:42:15 PM9/21/09

I am Home... under protection of this Saints...
http://zombietime.com/mohammed_image_archive/misc_mo/scotusnfrieze.jpeg

as seen at US Supreme Court building...

Charlemagne - Mohammed - Justinian

BDK

Sep 21, 2009, 7:54:42 PM9/21/09
In article <e41a1693-de0c-4b05-b993-18e83b902531
@z4g2000prh.googlegroups.com>, brad...@gmail.com says...

How the fuck would we know, Brad? I don't even know the kook's real
name.

BDK

Sep 21, 2009, 7:56:32 PM9/21/09
In article <d3b39561-e0ec-4f36-92ab-f0eb9d9f6de4
@j9g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>, mol...@hotmail.com says...

> On Sep 21, 7:00 pm, BDK <TopSh...@sanity.com> wrote:
> > In article <485bded4-eb06-4185-9287-a62a9c945ec2
> > @v15g2000prn.googlegroups.com>, bradg...@gmail.com says...

> Who would murder me??? three question marks... all these flaming

> comments, ppl gets raged so easily these days...
>
> I am simply untouchable... That untouchability is what makes me a
> knight of faith...
>
> Evil troll perverts infest the internet like pestilence... they infect
> society like a plague... but they will soon come to their end.
>
> It is as I told you... after years of exposing evil satanic
> antichrists, I am on well deserved R & R...
>
> Plenty of sunshine in Brussels...
>
> You will not fear the terror of night,
> nor the arrow that flies by day,
> nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
> nor the plague that destroys at midday.
>
> A thousand may fall at your side,
> ten thousand at your right hand,
> but it will not come near you.
>
> You will only observe with your eyes
> and see the punishment of the wicked.

Back, and as crazed as ever. I didn't think you would be gone long.

BDK

Sep 21, 2009, 7:57:33 PM9/21/09
In article <de602115-e4dc-4702-9fc3-
137e36...@h14g2000pri.googlegroups.com>, brad...@gmail.com says...

Lollipop Brad, Venusian lollipop....indeed.

BDK

Sep 21, 2009, 7:58:55 PM9/21/09
In article <fb40133e-db79-4d55-8193-
f11771...@d34g2000vbm.googlegroups.com>, mol...@hotmail.com says...
See Brad, your little loon buddy is back. Now you can go back to Venus.

BDK

Sep 21, 2009, 8:00:05 PM9/21/09
In article <48aebd5f-8833-49bc-ae9f-175c3747e900
@a39g2000pre.googlegroups.com>, brad...@gmail.com says...

You should have seen by now he's back, and as batshit crazy as he ever
was..

BDK

Sep 21, 2009, 8:06:36 PM9/21/09
In article <0f317772-1a4f-4861-8131-
2affd3...@a37g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, brad...@gmail.com says...

He's back, minus his mind. I guess he didn't find it yet.

I guess you left yours on Venus, or maybe on Omicron Ceti III, where the
bertol rays shriveled it up like the sun turns a grape into a raisin.

BradGuth

Sep 21, 2009, 8:19:52 PM9/21/09
> I am Home... under protection of this Saints...http://zombietime.com/mohammed_image_archive/misc_mo/scotusnfrieze.jpeg

> as seen at US Supreme Court building...
>
> Charlemagne - Mohammed - Justinian

That's good to hear, as I'd be a very unhappy camper if something
happen to our favorite doom and gloom survivor and best investigative
reporter.

Those saints look a little gay (robes are not very manly). What's the
story behind their stick, knife and sword?

~ BG

BradGuth

Sep 21, 2009, 8:27:56 PM9/21/09
On Sep 21, 4:58 pm, BDK <TopSh...@sanity.com> wrote:
> In article <fb40133e-db79-4d55-8193-
> f11771187...@d34g2000vbm.googlegroups.com>, mol...@hotmail.com says...

This is good news, because if you can't manage to kill Warhol, perhaps
there's a chance that you can't get to others you'd like nothing
better than to terminate, as required for your faith-based global
domination.

~ BG

Warhol

Sep 21, 2009, 9:05:26 PM9/21/09

Gran'Da'Dy's sacred weapons... carried by Saint warriors...

Gran'Da'Dy gave the saints and prophets blood to drink.

Revelation 19

1After this I heard a loud sound in heaven. It sounded like many
people calling. They said, `Praise our God! He saves people. He is
great and power belongs to him.

2The way God punishes is true and right. He has punished the bad
woman who spoiled the earth with her wrong ways. He has made her pay
for the killing of his servants.'

3They said again, `Praise God! The smoke where she burns goes up for
ever and ever!'

4Then the twenty-four leaders and the four living beings kneeled
down. They worshipped God who was sitting on his throne, and they
said, `Amen! Yes, it is so! Praise God!'

5A voice from the throne said, `Praise our God, all his servants, all
who respect and honour him: you who are great and you who are not
great, praise him!'

6Then I heard a sound in heaven. It sounded like many people and much
water flowing and like loud thunder. They said, `Praise God! The Lord
our God, who has all power, rules!

7We will be glad and very happy! We will praise him. The time has
come for the Lamb to marry. The woman who will marry him is ready.

8She was given the right to wear fine linen, shining and clean.' The
fine linen means the good things God's people have done.

9The angel said to me, `Write this: God blesses those who are called
to come to the wedding feast of the Lamb.' And he said to me, `These
are the true words of God.'

10Then I kneeled down in front of him to worship him. But he said to
me, `You must not do that! I am only a servant like you and like your
brothers who tell about Jesus. Worship God! Those who tell about Jesus
have the spirit of a prophet.'

11Then I saw heaven open, and I saw a white horse! The One who rode
him is called `One who can be Trusted' and `The True One'. He punishes
and makes war in the right way.

12His eyes were like a flame of fire. On his head were many crowns.
He had a name written on him, but no man knew what it was but he
himself.

13He wore clothes that had been dipped in blood. His name is `The
Word of God'.

14The armies of heaven followed him on white horses and they were
dressed in fine linen, shining and clean.

15A long knife or sword comes from his mouth. With it he will punish
and control the people of the nations. He will rule them with an iron
stick. He is like the winepress that presses the water out of the
fruit. It is the place where God, who has all power, shows his great
anger.

16A name is written on his clothes and on his leg: it is King of
kings, and Lord of lords.

17I saw an angel standing in the sun. He called in a loud voice to
all the birds that fly across the sky. He said, `Come, gather for
God's big feast.

18Come to eat the bodies of kings, the bodies of captains, the bodies
of strong men, the bodies of horses and those who ride them, the
bodies of all free men and of slaves, those who are great and those
who are not great.'

19I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies. They
were gathered to fight against the One riding the horse and his army.

20Then the beast was caught and the prophet who is not true was
caught. The prophet had done big works for the beast to see. By the
things which he did, he had fooled the people who had the mark of the
beast and who worshipped its idol. The beast and the prophet were
thrown alive into the big fire which burns with dust that chokes
people.

21Their armies were killed by the man riding the horse. He killed
them with the sword that came out of his mouth. All the birds ate all
they wanted of their dead bodies.

Alexander

Sep 21, 2009, 9:59:36 PM9/21/09
BDK wrote:
> In article <d3b39561-e0ec-4f36-92ab-f0eb9d9f6de4
> @j9g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>, mol...@hotmail.com says...
>> On Sep 21, 7:00ᅵ pm, BDK <TopSh...@sanity.com> wrote:
>>> In article <485bded4-eb06-4185-9287-a62a9c945ec2
>>> @v15g2000prn.googlegroups.com>, bradg...@gmail.com says...

So...Apparently you missed him a lot. I was wondering why you were
running in circles and showing massive signs of PMS.

BDK

Sep 21, 2009, 11:34:12 PM9/21/09
In article <7hqpc6F...@mid.individual.net>, Alex...@thegreat.org
says...

> BDK wrote:
> > In article <d3b39561-e0ec-4f36-92ab-f0eb9d9f6de4
> > @j9g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>, mol...@hotmail.com says...

Yawn. Isn't there a joo plot you can howl about today, loser?

BDK

Sep 21, 2009, 11:38:23 PM9/21/09
In article <a700b186-40f8-44e7-81e8-35fb4be0f14f@
2g2000prl.googlegroups.com>, brad...@gmail.com says...

Why would I, or anyone here on usenet want to kill Wormhole, or any of
you other kooks? There are so many reasons not to do it.

1. It might make you a martyr to the other loons, getting them all
agitated, and the world doesn't need another agitated kook.

2. It would be a tragedy to lose the laughs you guys create.

3. And the main reason, it's just not worth the money it would cost to
hire the hitters.

Nightcrawler

Sep 21, 2009, 11:55:39 PM9/21/09

"BDK" <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote in message

> Yawn. Isn't there a joo plot you can howl about today, loser?
> --
>
> BDK..

He popped a Viagra and needed a leg to hump.

Warhol

Sep 22, 2009, 12:32:29 AM9/22/09
On Sep 22, 5:38 am, BDK <TopSh...@sanity.com> wrote:
> In article <a700b186-40f8-44e7-81e8-35fb4be0f14f@
> 2g2000prl.googlegroups.com>, bradg...@gmail.com says...

Who murdered millions and got away with it!
http://newsfromthewest.blogspot.com/2007/11/jewish-murderers-of-russian-revolution.html

Jewish murderers...

Can you disprove it ?

Or are you dismayed that unlike in other fora, this topic won't just
'disappear' because it contains inconvenient truths ?

As a yid, do you ever step back and look at the information ?

Or have you been trained to simply complain about it and to rely on
the old 'anti semitism' card ?

Is being in Usenet helping you to combat the programming and to look
at the information ?

Or do you tell yourself ' it's all lies, it's all lies, my ears and
eyes are closed to this because it's all lies and someone should make
it go away ' ?

Alexander

Sep 22, 2009, 1:40:49 AM9/22/09
BDK wrote:
> In article <7hqpc6F...@mid.individual.net>, Alex...@thegreat.org
> says...
>> BDK wrote:
>>> In article <d3b39561-e0ec-4f36-92ab-f0eb9d9f6de4
>>> @j9g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>, mol...@hotmail.com says...

Actually, I don't have to do that. You supporters and the Jews
themselves write of their own crimes in the press they own.
Obviously the Jews cannot control their baser instincts are are now
trying to destroy themselves through suicide by Arab/Iranian/American.

Majd al-Din

Sep 22, 2009, 1:43:03 AM9/22/09

That won't help BDK. It is doubtful it can hump anything other then
its Teddy bear.

Hermann

Sep 22, 2009, 1:49:27 AM9/22/09

The truth is that without Warhol to lead you around by the nose, you
would have no reason to live.

Alexander

Sep 22, 2009, 1:51:20 AM9/22/09

It is good that you are back. The Joo-herd without their shepherd was
beginning to wander around lost.

Warhol

Sep 22, 2009, 3:17:32 AM9/22/09
> >http://newsfromthewest.blogspot.com/2007/11/jewish-murderers-of-russi...

> > Jewish murderers...
>
> > Can you disprove it ?
>
> > Or are you dismayed that unlike in other fora, this topic won't just
> > 'disappear' because it contains inconvenient truths ?
>
> > As a yid, do you ever step back and look at the information ?
>
> > Or have you been trained to simply complain about it and to rely on
> > the old 'anti semitism' card ?
>
> > Is being in Usenet helping you to combat the programming and to look
> > at the information ?
>
> > Or do you tell yourself ' it's all lies, it's all lies, my ears and
> > eyes are closed to this because it's all lies and someone should make
> > it go away ' ?
>
> It is good that you are back. The Joo-herd without their shepherd was
> beginning to wander around lost.

All we need is to wait for the greedy yids to go too far. They always
do. Always...

drahcir

Sep 22, 2009, 8:47:02 AM9/22/09
On Sep 21, 6:11 pm, BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 21, 9:43 am, drahcir <justrichardsmu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > I note that our fellow contributor Warhol is still MIA, and I also
> > > note that yourself and other kosher types don't seem to care what
> > > happens to one of our favorite investigative as well as doom and gloom
> > > contributors.
>
> > > Do you really think that OBL is going to pay no attention if something
> > > bad happens to our Warhol?
>
> > BWAHAHAHA!!! They make drugs for what ails you. Get some.
>
> > > In other words, do you want to be responsible for another 9/11, or
> > > perhaps something worse?
>
> > >  ~ BG
>
> So where's Warhol?

Use your fucking eyes, moron.

Government Shill #2

Sep 22, 2009, 11:42:22 AM9/22/09
On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 19:56:32 -0400, BDK <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote:

>In article <d3b39561-e0ec-4f36-92ab-f0eb9d9f6de4
>@j9g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>, mol...@hotmail.com says...

>> On Sep 21, 7:00 pm, BDK <TopSh...@sanity.com> wrote:
>> > In article <485bded4-eb06-4185-9287-a62a9c945ec2
>> > @v15g2000prn.googlegroups.com>, bradg...@gmail.com says...

>> Who would murder me??? three question marks... all these flaming

>> comments, ppl gets raged so easily these days...
>>
>> I am simply untouchable... That untouchability is what makes me a
>> knight of faith...
>>
>> Evil troll perverts infest the internet like pestilence... they infect
>> society like a plague... but they will soon come to their end.
>>
>> It is as I told you... after years of exposing evil satanic
>> antichrists, I am on well deserved R & R...
>>
>> Plenty of sunshine in Brussels...
>>
>> You will not fear the terror of night,
>> nor the arrow that flies by day,
>> nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
>> nor the plague that destroys at midday.
>>
>> A thousand may fall at your side,
>> ten thousand at your right hand,
>> but it will not come near you.
>>
>> You will only observe with your eyes
>> and see the punishment of the wicked.
>>

>Back, and as crazed as ever. I didn't think you would be gone long.

Sobered up because the Absinth truck hadn't arrived in Belgium until last
night.

--
Shill #2

Pay Section
Disinformation Directorate
Ministry of Information
European Division

Government Shill #2

Sep 22, 2009, 11:44:22 AM9/22/09
On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 15:13:00 -0700 (PDT), BradGuth <brad...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sep 21, 10:06�am, BDK <TopSh...@sanity.com> wrote:
>> In article <63d2227b-9b2f-4597-a96b-dc44b2eb8bc8
>> @l35g2000vba.googlegroups.com>, justrichardsmu...@gmail.com says...

>> > You obviously note lots of stuff that doesn't exist.
>>

>> Brad considers that a gift. The doctors think otherwise.
>>

>> --
>>
>> BDK..
>> Leader of the nonexistent paid shills.
>> Non Jew Jew Club founding member.
>> Former number one Kook Magnet, title passed to Iarnrod.
>

>So, where's Warhol?

Where he's always been. A mental asylum in Belgium.

He has his posting rights back from the nursing staff today.

--
Shill #2

Ears on the loon go round and round, round and round, round and round...
theobviousgcashman

Government Shill #2

Sep 22, 2009, 11:45:58 AM9/22/09

Or even one .22 round.

Warhol

Sep 22, 2009, 12:24:07 PM9/22/09

Honestly Newb, you are really coming across as just simply stupid now!

Every post I have clicked on from you is just stupid, what gives?

drahcir

Sep 22, 2009, 12:56:15 PM9/22/09

It's always better if you just state what you mean, asshole. You
saying my posts are stupid accomplishes nothing - everyone knows me
here.

BDK

Sep 22, 2009, 1:19:03 PM9/22/09
In article <6f3923c6-bba6-4bc9-ba50-87d51fe6f911
@p9g2000vbl.googlegroups.com>, mol...@hotmail.com says...

You can't prove it, that's for sure. There were lots of non jews killing
people in the Russian revolution. If the jews loved it in the USSR so
much, why did so many of them get out any way they possibly could, and
kept getting out all the way into the 80's? They might still be trying
to get out.

> Or are you dismayed that unlike in other fora, this topic won't just
> 'disappear' because it contains inconvenient truths ?

Why would I want you kooks to stop raving? That would be like getting a
free pass to the local comedy club, and working to close the doors.

> As a yid, do you ever step back and look at the information ?

As a non jew, I do, and I don't swallow any and all anti-jew propaganda,
nor do I swallow all pro-jew propaganda. You swallow ALL anti-jew
propaganda, and totally ignore the other side. As unbalanced as you are
in general, it makes sense.

> Or have you been trained to simply complain about it and to rely on
> the old 'anti semitism' card ?

The truth is the truth, you are anti Semitic, and you prove it in every
post you make.

I haven't been programmed, unlike you.

> Or do you tell yourself ' it's all lies, it's all lies, my ears and
> eyes are closed to this because it's all lies and someone should make
> it go away ' ?

No, not all, but most of your claims are lies, and much of the rest of
it is taken out of context, conveniently ignoring a lot of other facts
that wouldn't be helpful to your jew hating agenda.

BDK

Sep 22, 2009, 1:20:34 PM9/22/09
In article <h99hs8$rjj$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
Dirty...@dirtcheap.net says...

I wonder if his hair has been died pink like my aunt's poodle?

BDK

Sep 22, 2009, 1:21:55 PM9/22/09
In article <7hr6f2F...@mid.individual.net>, Is...@Sucks.com says...

Reading wasn't your best subject in school, was it?

BDK

Sep 22, 2009, 1:26:15 PM9/22/09
In article <7hr6avF...@mid.individual.net>, Alex...@thegreat.org
says...
> BDK wrote:
> > In article <7hqpc6F...@mid.individual.net>, Alex...@thegreat.org
> > says...

LOL, so you did it anyway? I knew you would.

It is loading more messages.