obama wasn't born. He was cloned. So was his family.

Luke Nichols

Jan 10, 2013, 7:38:02 PM1/10/13
http://newworldtalk.freeforums.org/was-obama-cloned-t44.html
--
TSHTF Blog:
http://tshtfspecial.blogspot.com/

Mental Maniacs Forum:
http://newworldtalk.freeforums.org/mental-maniacs-post-here-f8.html

"Undistracted prayer is the highest act of the
intellect." Evagrius Ponticus

Government Shill #2

Jan 10, 2013, 7:52:23 PM1/10/13
On Friday, January 11, 2013 11:38:02 AM UTC+11, Luke Nichols wrote:

> http://newworldtalk.freeforums.org/was-obama-cloned-t44.html

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

You crack me up. :-)

Luke Nichols

Jan 10, 2013, 7:53:24 PM1/10/13
Watch the video.

Government Shill #2

Jan 10, 2013, 7:59:11 PM1/10/13
On Friday, January 11, 2013 11:53:24 AM UTC+11, Luke Nichols wrote:
> On 1/10/2013 7:52 PM, Government Shill #2 wrote:
>
> > On Friday, January 11, 2013 11:38:02 AM UTC+11, Luke Nichols wrote:
>

> >> http://newworldtalk.freeforums.org/was-obama-cloned-t44.html
>

> > Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
>

> > You crack me up. :-)
>

> Watch the video.

I did. It was fabulous!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Some African people look a little bit like other African people. Wow!

Bwahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha.

Luke Nichols

Jan 10, 2013, 8:02:41 PM1/10/13
Not like any african people. Akhanaten and his family.

Government Shill #2

Jan 10, 2013, 8:30:05 PM1/10/13
On Friday, January 11, 2013 12:02:41 PM UTC+11, Luke Nichols wrote:
> On 1/10/2013 7:59 PM, Government Shill #2 wrote:

> >> Watch the video.
>

> > I did. It was fabulous!
>

> > Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
>

> > Some African people look a little bit like other African people. Wow!
>

> > Bwahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha.
>

> Not like any african people. Akhanaten and his family.

Bwahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha!

Stop it please. You're making my sides hurt, dud.

Luke Nichols

Jan 10, 2013, 8:40:34 PM1/10/13
There is an article that says they can clone from mummified bodies.

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v314/n6012/abs/314644a0.html

Luke Nichols

Jan 10, 2013, 8:43:59 PM1/10/13

Government Shill #2

Jan 10, 2013, 8:50:42 PM1/10/13
On Friday, January 11, 2013 12:40:34 PM UTC+11, Luke Nichols wrote:
> On 1/10/2013 8:30 PM, Government Shill #2 wrote:

> >> Not like any african people. Akhanaten and his family.
>

> > Bwahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha!
>

> > Stop it please. You're making my sides hurt, dud.
>

> There is an article that says they can clone from mummified bodies.
>

> http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v314/n6012/abs/314644a0.html

Details, details details...

"These analyses show that substantial pieces of mummy DNA (3.4 kilobases) can be cloned and that the DNA fragments seem to contain little or no modifications introduced postmortem."

Notice please... "substantial pieces", "3.4 kilobases" and "DNA fragments".

from Wikipedia:
The haploid human genome (23 chromosomes) is estimated to be about 3.2 billion base pairs long... A kilobase (kb) is a unit of measurement in molecular biology equal to 1000 base pairs of DNA or RNA.

Luke Nichols

Jan 10, 2013, 9:05:05 PM1/10/13
Now you're just living up to your name. ;)

Government Shill #2

Jan 10, 2013, 9:28:09 PM1/10/13
No. Just trying to teach you a bit of science.

3.4 kilobases of human DNA is 3,400 bases. The human genome is 3.2 billion (3,200,000,000)base pairs long. BIG difference.

So the article you cited does not say "...they can clone from mummified bodies" at all.

Luke Nichols

Jan 10, 2013, 9:55:47 PM1/10/13
http://europepmc.org/abstract/MED/3990798/reload=0;jsessionid=qcJAWTrsh8MXxvbnKqFV.20

"One 2,400-yr-old mummy of a child was found to contain DNA that could
be molecularly cloned in a plasmid vector."

Sounds like it can be done to me.

BTW, something is wrong with your news client. It makes posts way too
long. I had to snip some of it.

Government Shill #2

Jan 10, 2013, 10:01:06 PM1/10/13
On Friday, January 11, 2013 1:55:47 PM UTC+11, Luke Nichols wrote:
> On 1/10/2013 9:28 PM, Government Shill #2 wrote:
>
> > On Friday, January 11, 2013 1:05:05 PM UTC+11, Luke Nichols wrote:
>
> >> On 1/10/2013 8:50 PM, Government Shill #2 wrote:
>

> >> Now you're just living up to your name. ;)
>

> > No. Just trying to teach you a bit of science.
>

> > 3.4 kilobases of human DNA is 3,400 bases. The human genome is 3.2 billion (3,200,000,000)base pairs long. BIG difference.
>

> > So the article you cited does not say "...they can clone from mummified bodies" at all.
>

> http://europepmc.org/abstract/MED/3990798/reload=0;jsessionid=qcJAWTrsh8MXxvbnKqFV.20
>

> "One 2,400-yr-old mummy of a child was found to contain DNA that could
>
> be molecularly cloned in a plasmid vector."
>

> Sounds like it can be done to me.

READ the rest of it!

The bits that say they can only do a *tiny* bit of the genome.

> BTW, something is wrong with your news client. It makes posts way too
> long. I had to snip some of it.

Bloody Google Groups. it inserts lines between every line, making posts twice as long.

Luke Nichols

Jan 10, 2013, 10:12:14 PM1/10/13
Why don't you use Thunderbird or something? It's free.

Government Shill #2

Jan 10, 2013, 10:15:40 PM1/10/13
On Friday, January 11, 2013 2:12:14 PM UTC+11, Luke Nichols wrote:
> On 1/10/2013 10:01 PM, Government Shill #2 wrote:

> >> http://europepmc.org/abstract/MED/3990798/reload=0;jsessionid=qcJAWTrsh8MXxvbnKqFV.20
>

> >> "One 2,400-yr-old mummy of a child was found to contain DNA that could
>

> >> be molecularly cloned in a plasmid vector."
>

> >> Sounds like it can be done to me.
>

> > READ the rest of it!
>

> > The bits that say they can only do a *tiny* bit of the genome.
>

> >> BTW, something is wrong with your news client. It makes posts way too
>
> >> long. I had to snip some of it.
>

> > Bloody Google Groups. it inserts lines between every line, making posts twice as long.
>

> Why don't you use Thunderbird or something? It's free.

I'm at work. At work I use Google Groups. At home I use Agent.

BDK

Jan 10, 2013, 11:22:38 PM1/10/13
In article <x7KHs.13845$1l4...@newsfe29.iad>, lu...@frontiernet.net
says...
Lookey, you do crack me up. The article is talking about cloning bits of
DNA, not a complete person, nobody has even claimed to be able to do
that yet(But it wouldn't shock me since they've cloned a lot of other
animals). You really really really need some edumacation. And meds, of
course.

--
BDK- Head FUD-Master Blaster. Friend to all kOOkbashers.

Luke Nichols

Jan 10, 2013, 11:52:02 PM1/10/13
For every technology we know about, they have even more we don't know about.
Geopolitical Chat Room:
http://luke-alive.bravehost.com/chat.html

Padraigh ProAmerica

Jan 11, 2013, 9:19:58 AM1/11/13

Re: obama wasn't born. He was cloned. So was his family.

Group: alt.conspiracy Date: Thu, Jan 10, 2013, 7:53pm From:
lu...@frontiernet.net (Luke Nichols)
====================

God has assigned us each a finite number of heartbeats. I will not waste
mine watching some spittle-spewing maniac raving about a subject in
which he has zero knowledge.

Here's a clue: cloning was impossible when Obama was born because we had
little understanding of HOW to do it.

--
"A man who can own a gun is a citizen. A man who cannot own a gun is a
subject."--

Unknown

Padraigh ProAmerica

Jan 11, 2013, 9:23:15 AM1/11/13

Re: obama wasn't born. He was cloned. So was his family.

Group: alt.conspiracy Date: Thu, Jan 10, 2013, 8:02pm From:
lu...@frontiernet.net (Luke Nichols)
On 1/10/2013 7:59 PM, Government Shill #2 wrote:
On Friday, January 11, 2013 11:53:24 AM UTC+11, Luke Nichols wrote:
On 1/10/2013 7:52 PM, Government Shill #2 wrote:
On Friday, January 11, 2013 11:38:02 AM UTC+11, Luke Nichols wrote:
http://newworldtalk.freeforums.org/was-obama-cloned-t44.html
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
You crack me up. :-)
Watch the video.
I did. It was fabulous!
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Some African people look a little bit like other African people. Wow!
Bwahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha.
Not like any african people. Akhanaten and his family.

=======================

Akhanaten (Egyptian) was not negroid. The Egyptians were somewhat
seperate- compare photos of Anwar Sadat or Hosni Mubarek with Obama.
Totaly different.
--
TSHTF Blog:
http://tshtfspecial.blogspot.com/
Mental Maniacs Forum:
http://newworldtalk.freeforums.org/mental-maniacs-post-here-f8.html
"Undistracted prayer is the highest act of the intellect." Evagrius
Ponticus

Luke Nichols

Jan 11, 2013, 9:40:50 AM1/11/13

Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E

Jan 11, 2013, 10:07:31 AM1/11/13
Obama wasn't born. He was shit on top of a fencepost by a crow.

Padraigh ProAmerica

Jan 11, 2013, 10:05:46 AM1/11/13

Re: obama wasn't born. He was cloned. So was his family.

Group: alt.conspiracy Date: Thu, Jan 10, 2013, 8:40pm From:
[...]

=======================.

Today, maybe.

BUT NOT 50 YEARS AGO!
----------------------------------

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v314/n6012/abs/314644a0.html
--
TSHTF Blog:
http://tshtfspecial.blogspot.com/
Mental Maniacs Forum:
http://newworldtalk.freeforums.org/mental-maniacs-post-here-f8.html
"Undistracted prayer is the highest act of the intellect." Evagrius
Ponticus

Padraigh ProAmerica

Jan 11, 2013, 10:11:51 AM1/11/13

Re: obama wasn't born. He was cloned. So was his family.

Group: alt.conspiracy Date: Thu, Jan 10, 2013, 11:52pm From:
On 1/10/2013 7:38 PM, Luke Nichols wrote:
http://newworldtalk.freeforums.org/was-obama-cloned-t44.html
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v314/n6012/abs/314644a0.html
Lookey, you do crack me up. The article is talking about cloning bits of
DNA, not a complete person, nobody has even claimed to be able to do
that yet(But it wouldn't shock me since they've cloned a lot of other
animals). You really really really need some edumacation. And meds, of
course.
For every technology we know about, they have even more we don't know
about.

======================

And who might "they" be?

The Freemasons?

The Jesuits?

The Boy Scouts?

The 'visitors' from Epsilon Eradanii?
--------------------------------
--
TSHTF Blog:
http://tshtfspecial.blogspot.com/
Mental Maniacs Forum:
http://newworldtalk.freeforums.org/mental-maniacs-post-here-f8.html
Geopolitical Chat Room:
http://luke-alive.bravehost.com/chat.html
"Undistracted prayer is the highest act of the intellect." Evagrius
Ponticus

BDK

Jan 11, 2013, 10:22:19 AM1/11/13
In article <NvVHs.22030$532....@newsfe03.iad>, lu...@frontiernet.net
says...

> On 1/10/2013 11:22 PM, BDK wrote:
> > In article <x7KHs.13845$1l4...@newsfe29.iad>, lu...@frontiernet.net
> > says...

> >> http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v314/n6012/abs/314644a0.html
> >
> > Lookey, you do crack me up. The article is talking about cloning bits of
> > DNA, not a complete person, nobody has even claimed to be able to do
> > that yet(But it wouldn't shock me since they've cloned a lot of other
> > animals). You really really really need some edumacation. And meds, of
> > course.
> >

> http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/143935-your-complete-dna-genome-can-now-be-sequenced-from-a-single-cell

And what does that have to do with Obama, who was born over 50 years
ago?

At least try to keep from drifting off your own subject!

Luke Nichols

Jan 11, 2013, 12:30:33 PM1/11/13
The point is, if they have released technology and scientific
discoveries to the public, then they've already had them at least by 50
years.

dmaster

Jan 11, 2013, 12:39:40 PM1/11/13
If you worked in any technical or medical area, you would know just how wrong you are.

Dan (Woj...)

Luke Nichols

Jan 11, 2013, 3:20:25 PM1/11/13
Put up or shut up. :)

--
http://www.666themark.com/

Padraigh ProAmerica

Jan 11, 2013, 5:12:46 PM1/11/13

Re: obama wasn't born. He was cloned. So was his family.

Group: alt.conspiracy Date: Fri, Jan 11, 2013, 3:20pm From:
On 1/11/2013 12:39 PM, dmaster wrote:
On Friday, January 11, 2013 11:30:33 AM UTC-6, Luke Nichols wrote:
On 1/11/2013 10:22 AM, BDK wrote:
If you worked in any technical or medical area, you would know just how
wrong you are.
Dan (Woj...)
Put up or shut up. :)

=====================

Your claim. You need to back it up.
------------------------------------

--
http://www.666themark.com/
TSHTF Blog:
http://tshtfspecial.blogspot.com/
Mental Maniacs Forum:
http://newworldtalk.freeforums.org/mental-maniacs-post-here-f8.html
Geopolitical Chat Room:
http://luke-alive.bravehost.com/chat.html
"Undistracted prayer is the highest act of the intellect." Evagrius
Ponticus

Luke Nichols

Jan 11, 2013, 5:49:16 PM1/11/13
On 1/11/2013 5:12 PM, Padraigh ProAmerica wrote:

> Re: obama wasn't born. He was cloned. So was his family.
>
> Group: alt.conspiracy Date: Fri, Jan 11, 2013, 3:20pm From:
> lu...@frontiernet.net (Luke Nichols)
> On 1/11/2013 12:39 PM, dmaster wrote:
> On Friday, January 11, 2013 11:30:33 AM UTC-6, Luke Nichols wrote:
> On 1/11/2013 10:22 AM, BDK wrote:
> If you worked in any technical or medical area, you would know just how
> wrong you are.
> Dan (Woj...)
> Put up or shut up. :)
>
> =====================
>
> Your claim. You need to back it up.
> ------------------------------------

I did. Posted a video and at least 2 links.

BDK

Jan 11, 2013, 8:55:15 PM1/11/13
In article <U_XHs.23691$qb3....@newsfe25.iad>, lu...@frontiernet.net
says...

> On 1/11/2013 10:22 AM, BDK wrote:
> > In article <NvVHs.22030$532....@newsfe03.iad>, lu...@frontiernet.net
> > says...

> >> http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/143935-your-complete-dna-genome-can-now-be-sequenced-from-a-single-cell
> >
> > And what does that have to do with Obama, who was born over 50 years
> > ago?
> >
> > At least try to keep from drifting off your own subject!
> >

> The point is, if they have released technology and scientific
> discoveries to the public, then they've already had them at least by 50
> years.

LOL, you're just a mess Lookey, a total mess. Your thinking ability is
totally gone at this point.

BDK

Jan 11, 2013, 8:56:35 PM1/11/13
In article <EF0Is.24388$6a5....@newsfe14.iad>, lu...@frontiernet.net
says...

> On 1/11/2013 5:12 PM, Padraigh ProAmerica wrote:
> >
> > Re: obama wasn't born. He was cloned. So was his family.
> >
> > Group: alt.conspiracy Date: Fri, Jan 11, 2013, 3:20pm From:
> > lu...@frontiernet.net (Luke Nichols)
> > On 1/11/2013 12:39 PM, dmaster wrote:
> > On Friday, January 11, 2013 11:30:33 AM UTC-6, Luke Nichols wrote:
> > On 1/11/2013 10:22 AM, BDK wrote:
> > If you worked in any technical or medical area, you would know just how
> > wrong you are.
> > Dan (Woj...)
> > Put up or shut up. :)
> >
> > =====================
> >
> > Your claim. You need to back it up.
> > ------------------------------------
> >

> I did. Posted a video and at least 2 links.

You posted nothing about technology existing for 50 years before being
relaeased to the public. Try to pay attention.

Tom Sr.

Jan 11, 2013, 10:22:46 PM1/11/13
On Jan 11, 8:55 pm, BDK <Cont...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote:
> BDK- Head FUD-Master Blaster. Friend to all kOOkbashers.

Have you meet Bob Milby Jr., aka Patriot Games, aka Buster Norris, aka
10,000s of Sockpuppets in alt.politics?

Do drop by sometime.

.sig
-----
-----
Please Note:

In select newsgroups my post will be followed by an out-of-date, cut-
and-paste, SHRIEKING ranting and raving post by Bob Milby Jr., aka
Patriot Games, aka Buster Norris, aka 10,000s of Sockpuppets -- Winner
of The alt.usenet.kooks Awards: Palmjob Paddle (July 2008)*, KO0k of
the Month (Sept. 2012)**, and the Order of the Holey Sockpuppet (Oct.
2012)!***

* This award is given to the person who gets spanked (as in,
thrashed) the most in a given month by other posters or even himself.
** Given to someone whose Kookery is judged to have surpassed all
others.
*** For those most prolific in the art of, abiet thinly,
disguising their net.presence behind whatever nose and glasses they
can concoct.

We hope to return you to more rational posting after this brief,
psychotic interruption.
------
------

BDK

Jan 12, 2013, 10:19:02 AM1/12/13
In article <dd253d82-130d-400f-92bc-
b202a9...@p1g2000vbl.googlegroups.com>, thomas.sw...@gmail.com
says...

> On Jan 11, 8:55 pm, BDK <Cont...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote:
> > BDK- Head FUD-Master Blaster. Friend to all kOOkbashers.
>
> Have you meet Bob Milby Jr., aka Patriot Games, aka Buster Norris, aka
> 10,000s of Sockpuppets in alt.politics?

No. Is he kookier than Lookey?

> Do drop by sometime.

Might have to.

Luke Nichols

Jan 12, 2013, 10:35:44 AM1/12/13
On 1/12/2013 10:19 AM, BDK wrote:
> In article <dd253d82-130d-400f-92bc-
> b202a9...@p1g2000vbl.googlegroups.com>, thomas.sw...@gmail.com
> says...
>>
>> On Jan 11, 8:55 pm, BDK <Cont...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote:
>>> BDK- Head FUD-Master Blaster. Friend to all kOOkbashers.
>>
>> Have you meet Bob Milby Jr., aka Patriot Games, aka Buster Norris, aka
>> 10,000s of Sockpuppets in alt.politics?
>
> No. Is he kookier than Lookey?
>

>> Do drop by sometime.
>
> Might have to.

Oh Lord. Please don't come to alt.politics. :/

--
http://www.666themark.com/

Tom Sr.

Jan 12, 2013, 10:53:54 AM1/12/13
On Jan 12, 10:19 am, BDK <Cont...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote:
> In article <dd253d82-130d-400f-92bc-
> b202a906c...@p1g2000vbl.googlegroups.com>, thomas.swift.sen...@gmail.com
> says...
>

> > On Jan 11, 8:55 pm, BDK <Cont...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote:
> > > BDK- Head FUD-Master Blaster. Friend to all kOOkbashers.
>
> > Have you meet Bob Milby Jr., aka Patriot Games, aka Buster Norris, aka
> > 10,000s of Sockpuppets in alt.politics?
>
> No. Is he kookier than Lookey?

Specifically with far-far-right, fantatical evengenical Christianity,
no. Overall, he makes Lookey look like a nice guy.

> > Do drop by sometime.
>
> Might have to.

Then you might want to read this:

Bob Milby Jr., aka Patriot Games, aka Buster Norris, aka 10,000s
Sockpuppets* has WON the alt.usenet.kook's Award of the "ORDER OF THE
HOLEY SOCKPUPPET" of October 2012 for his *Lifetime Achivement* in
sockpuppery!

(*Recent reseach of Bob Milby Jr.'s sockpuppets have raised the
likelihood Bob has used between approximately 89,000 to 755,000
socks!)

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/browse_thread/thread/232fa1dc46eddd7f?hl=en#

Here is the Official Awards announcement:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/6856228564f4d07f?hl=en&dmode=source

*and*

----------

The results of the voting for the October 2012 kook awards have been
tabulated by the New Cabal Vote Tabulation Department, and the
results
are ready for release...

Patriot Games [13]= Order of the Holey Sockpuppet
(d196e70a-11d0-479a...@n9g2000yqn.googlegroups.com)

How do you fit all those socks up your ass, Buster?
---------

The alt.usenet.kooks Awards of Bob Milby Jr.

* Order of the Holey Sockpuppet *
A special Kookternity comprised of those most prolific in the art of,
abiet thinly, disguising their net.presence behind whatever nose and
glasses they can concoct. A Kook Art that came into its own, and
received its name, from the work of the late purveyor to the cotton-
bound masses, Earl Curley.
The Order of the Hokey Sockpuppet is a Lifetime Achivement Award!

WINNER! Bob Milby Jr., aka Patriot Games, aka Buster Norris, aka
10,000s Sockpuppets:
October 2012

* Kook of the Month *
Every month special recognition is given to someone whose Kookery is
judged to have surpassed all others. This is the Kook of the Month
award (KotM), voted (somewhat informally) by the denizens of AUK.

WINNER! Bob Milby Jr., aka Patriot Games, aka Buster Norris, aka
10,000s Sockpuppets:
September 2012

* Palmjob Paddle *
Named for the most-spanked person in the history of the Internet,
Wilhelm Palmer (Bill Palmer, aka "Palmjob"), the self-styled Flame
Giant who has never won a single flamewar in his existence. This award
is given to the person who gets spanked (as in, thrashed) the most in
a given month, be it by their opponents or even their own hand.

WINNER! Bob Milby Jr., aka Patriot Games, aka Buster Norris, aka
10,000s Sockpuppets:
July 2008

(Note: The above Awards are the Real and True Awards of
alt.usenet.kooks by the New Cabal Tetrarchy.
They should not be confused with the fake kookery awards of KO0k Fred
Hall (of databasix/black-helicopter-news/The Paul Derbyshire
Conspiracy(TM)) which are by KO0ks and for KO0ks, and who have been
deleting Real and True Award posts:
http://groups.uffnet.com/groups?selm=2l1ars....@news.alt.net )

You earned them, Bob Milby Jr.!

-----
-----
Please Note:

In select newsgroups this post will be followed by an out-of-date, cut-
and-paste, SHRIEKING ranting and raving by Bob Milby Jr., aka Patriot
Games, aka Buster Norris, aka 10,000s of Sockpuppets -- and the winner
of alt.usenet.kook's K00K of the Month Award for September 2012.

Tom Sr.

Jan 12, 2013, 10:57:16 AM1/12/13
On Jan 12, 10:35 am, Luke Nichols <lu...@frontiernet.net> wrote:
> On 1/12/2013 10:19 AM, BDK wrote:
> > thomas.swift.sen...@gmail.com says...
> >> Do drop by sometime.
> --
> > Might have to.
> --
> Oh Lord.  Please don't come to alt.politics. :/

Now there is an open invitation for you, BDK!

[...]

BDK

Jan 13, 2013, 10:53:48 AM1/13/13
In article <51e44914-d2cb-4348-97a3-e0d667d14483
@d4g2000vbw.googlegroups.com>, thomas.sw...@gmail.com says...
Lookey is a pissant compared to the tower of kOOktardery of that guy.
King of the puppeteers, indeed.

BDK

Jan 13, 2013, 10:54:18 AM1/13/13
In article <7pfIs.28310$Jq3....@newsfe20.iad>, lu...@frontiernet.net
says...

> On 1/12/2013 10:19 AM, BDK wrote:
> > In article <dd253d82-130d-400f-92bc-
> > b202a9...@p1g2000vbl.googlegroups.com>, thomas.sw...@gmail.com
> > says...

> >> Have you meet Bob Milby Jr., aka Patriot Games, aka Buster Norris, aka
> >> 10,000s of Sockpuppets in alt.politics?
> >
> > No. Is he kookier than Lookey?
> >

> >> Do drop by sometime.
> >
> > Might have to.
> >

> Oh Lord. Please don't come to alt.politics. :/

Someone has to keep a check on you loons.

BDK

Jan 13, 2013, 10:55:58 AM1/13/13
In article <51a1a550-937b-477a-8443-0eb9f70d0620
@gu9g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>, thomas.sw...@gmail.com says...

> On Jan 12, 10:35 am, Luke Nichols <lu...@frontiernet.net> wrote:
> > On 1/12/2013 10:19 AM, BDK wrote:
> > > thomas.swift.sen...@gmail.com says...
> > --
> > > Might have to.
> > --
> > Oh Lord.  Please don't come to alt.politics. :/
>
> Now there is an open invitation for you, BDK!

Yeah, he doesn't even get how that works. Clueless in every way.