Rockefeller Was Jesse James?

big...@shout.net

Jul 4, 2010, 6:41:40 PM7/4/10

(Melchizedek Communique, MC070410) A series of files released by the
FBI under the Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) has as its cover,
"Subject: Jesse James." The pdf files of same can be found at
http://foia.fbi.gov/foiaindex/jessejames.htm

Contained in the files are matter regarding two letters, from the year
1935. One letter, sent to J. Edgar Hoover, FBI Director, claims to be
from "two boys" who believe they have located Jesse James, then living
under the mask of "a very important person." A postscript adds, "We
are sure we are right. Please keep quiet."

The second letter, sent to John D. Rockefeller, says in part, "We are
sure you are Jesse James, the bandit. Put a message in the Personal
section of the paper... This is our last letter, if we do not receive
a[n] answer in the next ten days. We are going to take it up with the
U.S. Government..."

Could it be that John D. Rockefeller, founder of Standard Oil, was in
fact Jesse James?

J. Edgar Hoover wasted no time. On December 12, 1935 he sent orders to
the SAC (Special Agent in Charge) in Jacksonville, Florida. The name
of Jesse James had appeared in anonymous letters to Rockefeller. It is
believed the identity of the "two boys" had been ascertained. The SAC
is directed to interview the suspects and "secure their admissions
that they are responsible for the writing of these letters..."

A cryptic note headed "Anonymous" and postmarked Jacksonville, Florida
advises: "2 boys convinced Mr. R. is Jesse James. Ask Mr. R. to
contact them through the personal column of the newspaper saying 'Come
home at once Dexter'. If not they will take the matter up with the
government."

As it turned out, a 15-year-old boy did confer with the SAC in
Jacksonville. The lad began, "I know that you are going to laugh, for
everyone to whom I have reported this matter has laughed, but I am
going on just the same... You might have been told that Jesse James is
dead and buried, but another boy and I have been reading considerably
about the life of Jesse James and have come to the conclusion that old
man John D. Rockefeller is none other than Jesse James."

According to the released FBI documents, the young fellow "stated that
his boy friend and he had been reading a great deal about Mr.
Rockefeller; that they had been told that Mr. Rockefeller had only had
his photograph taken once or twice during his life time..."

Hoover ordered the SAC in Jacksonville to "emphatically inform" the
young conspiracy theorists they must "immediately discontinue their
practice of writing letters concerning John D. Rockefeller."

John D. Rockefeller reportedly died on May 23, 1937. But could it be
that old Jesse merely faked his death again, as he is said to have
done in 1882?

-------

via Melchizedek Communique
http://www.shout.net/~bigred/cn.html

481410...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2016, 10:25:20 PM4/25/16
jupp... That info has F.B.I. got from vitness of state of being. a afro-american family was working for Frank and Jesse James.

macf...@gmail.com

May 23, 2016, 5:46:34 PM5/23/16
nope. they do have jesse james skull for there lovely rituals though.

marston shores

May 24, 2016, 6:19:21 PM5/24/16
On 5/24/2016 2:40 AM, K Wills (Shill #3) wrote:
> Replying to a post more than five years old? Why?

Why not?

https://plus.google.com/101980802427884289689

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/ia-supreme-court/1360099.html

Background Facts and Proceedings.

Around 1 a.m., an Ankeny resident called the local police to report that
a car alarm sounded in the resident's neighborhood.   The city
dispatched a police officer to the location.   Observing nothing
unusual, the officer left the area, only to be stopped a couple of
blocks later by a person who informed the officer he had witnessed
someone running from the area of the car alarm.   As the officer started
driving back to the area of the car alarm, he noticed a person walking
on the sidewalk.   The officer asked the person, a minor, if he had
noticed anybody running from the area.   The minor answered that he had
not.   While the officer and another officer were speaking to the minor,
another resident of the neighborhood arrived in her car and informed the
officers that she had observed two people, one of whom was heavy set
with a blinking light on his back pocket, walking in the area of her
neighbor's residence.   She observed the heavier-set individual, later
identified as Wills, enter her neighbor's attached garage through an
unlocked service door.   She further observed a smaller individual
standing by a van parked in the neighbor's driveway.

The officers eventually let the minor leave even though they found a
large amount of coins, a flashlight, and an electronic pocket organizer
in his pockets.   After releasing the minor, the police officers drove
to the residence where the neighbor observed the two suspicious people
and woke the owner.   The owner, his wife, and two daughters were in the
residence sleeping at the time.   After a search of his vehicles, the
owner discovered change and an electronic pocket organizer were missing
from the vehicles.   The owner's daughter reported a diamond ring and
some change were missing from her vehicle.   The officers then contacted
the minor's parents, who informed the officers the minor was with Wills.
  After the officers questioned the minor again, he admitted his
involvement in the theft and implicated Wills in the burglary.
Although Wills denied involvement in the burglary, the officers arrested
him.

The State filed a trial information charging Wills with second-degree
burglary.   The State later amended the information to include two
additional charges of burglary in the third degree and using a juvenile
to commit an indictable offense.

The jury returned a verdict finding Wills guilty of the crimes of
burglary in the second degree, burglary in the third degree, and using a
juvenile to commit an indictable offense.

kbbi...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2018, 1:08:34 AM9/19/18
The link is Joe Hall aka Barney Hall who had 2 families. 1 James and 1 Black.