Masterminds of 9-11 - Explosive New Info - Video.

Sir Gilligan Horry

Oct 7, 2011, 7:58:33 PM10/7/11

Masterminds of 9-11 - Explosive New Info - Video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3jnFtSElH4

Quote: ... One such witness, an Army Ranger involved with special ops
stated to me: "You have no idea how many people ・including prominent
military and political figures ・we have abducted and terrified so
that they will learn to hate the ET presence and support conflict with
them・
- http://www.disclosureproject.org/exopoliticsorxenopolitics.htm

Until recently, mankind lived a satisfying control of its decisions.
But it is losing more and more the control of its own fate because of
the growing use of advanced technologies, which lethal consequences on
the earthly and human ecosystems become irreversible. You are slowly
but surely losing your extraordinary capacity to make life desirable.
Your resilience will artificially decrease, independently of your own
will. Such technologies exist that affect your body as well as your
mind. Such plans are on their way.

___________________

___

___

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

Beautiful Documentary ...

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

Rocky

Oct 7, 2011, 8:46:28 PM10/7/11

"Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message

> Masterminds of 9-11 - Explosive New Info - Video.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3jnFtSElH4

Thanks and COOL video because by looking at the 11 second mark you can see
that it uses Naudet brothers film before an image of a jet was added to it.

But then he goes on to say "the impact zone" right after he had shown there
was no real impact zone just a big explosion. Weird.

Rocky

george152

Oct 7, 2011, 9:21:33 PM10/7/11
On 8/10/2011 12:58 p.m., Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:

> Masterminds of 9-11 - Explosive New Info - Video.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3jnFtSElH4
>

> Quote: ... One such witness, an Army Ranger involved with special ops
> stated to me: "You have no idea how many people ・including prominent
> military and political figures ・we have abducted and terrified so
> that they will learn to hate the ET presence and support conflict with
> them・
Yeah riiiight

Sir Gilligan Horry

Oct 8, 2011, 3:21:13 AM10/8/11
On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 14:21:33 +1300, george152 <gbl...@hnpl.net> wrote:

>On 8/10/2011 12:58 p.m., Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>
>> Masterminds of 9-11 - Explosive New Info - Video.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3jnFtSElH4
>>

>> Quote: ... One such witness, an Army Ranger involved with special ops
>> stated to me: "You have no idea how many people (ncluding prominent
>> military and political figures 『e have abducted and terrified so
>> that they will learn to hate the ET presence and support conflict with
>> them・.

> Yeah riiiight

1.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7ixuf236Dk

2.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKDZtWdHtJ8

Thomas Heger

Oct 8, 2011, 3:39:16 AM10/8/11

Well, no..

The term 'impact zone' describes the location, not the cause.
The film connects the companies at these locations to the outcome of
9-11. The claim of this film is, that these companies put demolition
devices into their offices.

This is a hypothesis, at best. But usually things are weirder than you
think.

TH

harry k

Oct 8, 2011, 9:52:50 AM10/8/11

There is no way I could ever be stupid enough to think _that_
wierdly. You should get your meds checked.

Harry K

Bast

Oct 8, 2011, 10:02:18 AM10/8/11

9/11 was an inside job.
And even the people who PUBLICLY deny it, privately admit they know it's
true.

BDK

Oct 8, 2011, 1:43:00 PM10/8/11
In article <j6pl5a$84u$1...@dont-email.me>, fake...@nomail.invalid says...

No, most people wouldn't admit they are insane. You troofers, well, you
seem to be proud of it.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

HVAC

Oct 8, 2011, 2:26:54 PM10/8/11
On 10/8/2011 10:02 AM, Bast wrote:
> harry k wrote:
>>

> 9/11 was an inside job.
> And even the people who PUBLICLY deny it, privately admit they know it's
> true.

Harry....You should feel pity for Bast. After all, she lost'
her sister in the WTC attacks on 9/11. At least, that's what
she claims.

If you question that claim, she'll killfile you to prove that
she's right.

You believe that... Right?

george152

Oct 8, 2011, 3:06:47 PM10/8/11
On 9/10/2011 3:02 a.m., Bast wrote:

> 9/11 was an inside job.
> And even the people who PUBLICLY deny it, privately admit they know it's
> true.

You've had 10 years to produce evidence to back that claim!
No such evidence has or ever will become available because it never
happened like that.
19 insane islamists hijacked four airliners, flew three into buildings
and the last was flown into the ground when the brave passengers tried
to take it back

HVAC

Oct 8, 2011, 3:21:40 PM10/8/11

Bast says that 9/11 was a Bush-Cheney conspiracy.

You should believe her because she claimed that her
sister died on those attacks.

When I questioned the veracity of her claim, she
promptly killfiled me.

She has since backed off her claim of a sister dying.

That's a 9/11 Truther for ya!

Brad Guth

Oct 8, 2011, 3:13:59 PM10/8/11
On Oct 8, 12:39 am, Thomas Heger <ttt_...@web.de> wrote:

Exactly correct, because usually the public doesn't get to learn the
truth until several generations after the fact, and that sort of
history manipulation has been proven as mainstream status-quo over and
over.

http://translate.google.com/#

Bast

Oct 8, 2011, 6:27:56 PM10/8/11
Annnnd,...this proves my point.

Thou dost protest too much.

Bast

Oct 8, 2011, 6:29:22 PM10/8/11
Prove it.
All I've heard is your "theory".

george152

Oct 8, 2011, 6:34:23 PM10/8/11
Evidently you're not aware of the NIST Reports or any of the many other
official Reports concerned with the events of 911..
Either that or you're insane

Brad Guth

Oct 8, 2011, 6:38:34 PM10/8/11
You also believe Zionist/Jews had nothing to do with putting Jesus
Christ on a stick.

Government Shill #2

Oct 8, 2011, 6:39:49 PM10/8/11
Either? Both, surely.

Shill #2
--
Ears on the loon go round and round, round and round, round and round...
theobviousgcashman

HVAC

Oct 8, 2011, 6:47:19 PM10/8/11
On 10/8/2011 6:27 PM, Bast wrote:

>> No, most people wouldn't admit they are insane. You troofers, well, you
>> seem to be proud of it.
>>
>> BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>

> Annnnd,...this proves my point.
>
> Thou dost protest too much.

B, you should just agree with Bast. After all, she
lost her sister on 9/11 so that makes her right.

Government Shill #2

Oct 8, 2011, 6:49:05 PM10/8/11

Jesus Christ on a stick is a story in a book.

Sane people don't base their beliefs on stories in books. For example, I don't
believe there actually *is* a school for wizards called Hogwarts, or that
Captain Nemo sailed a submarine in 1866.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s6JFoIVnTw

Shill #2
--
Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people. Otherwise, there
wouldn't be religious people. - Doris Egan

Brad Guth

Oct 8, 2011, 7:18:44 PM10/8/11
On Oct 8, 3:49 pm, Government Shill #2 <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:

There were a good dozen that had everything to gain from 9/11.

Apparently motive, means and opportunity represents absolutely nothing
to those ZNR FUD-masters like yourself. No question, I want you in my
jury of peers, because no matters how much dastardly debauchery and
carnage of the innocent, along with motives, means and opportunity
that I'm accused of, because it seems that you and all the other
rednecks wouldn't dare convict me of squat as long as I was one of
your ZNR fellow kind.

Padraigh ProAmerica

Oct 8, 2011, 7:00:36 PM10/8/11
Brad, drinking a mixture of Ripple, Thunderbird and muscatel clearly
dosn't straighten out your thought processes. Please sober up before
posting again.

--
"Anyone who likes sausage and respects the law should not watch either
being made."-- Otto von Bismarck --

Bast

Oct 8, 2011, 8:10:22 PM10/8/11
Building 7 falling is still the smoking gun.

Government Shill #2

Oct 8, 2011, 8:12:28 PM10/8/11
On Sat, 8 Oct 2011 16:18:44 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <brad...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Oct 8, 3:49�pm, Government Shill #2 <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 8 Oct 2011 15:38:34 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >You also believe Zionist/Jews had nothing to do with putting Jesus
>> >Christ on a stick.
>>
>> Jesus Christ on a stick is a story in a book.
>>
>> Sane people don't base their beliefs on stories in books. For example, I don't
>> believe there actually *is* a school for wizards called Hogwarts, or that
>> Captain Nemo sailed a submarine in 1866.
>>

>There were a good dozen that had everything to gain from 9/11.

Uh huh. If you say so Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / �Guth
Usenet�.

What does that have to do with what you said to george, or my reply to you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1WcxRaMmIM

Shill #2
--
My favorite thing about the Internet is that you get to go into the private
world of real creeps without having to smell them.

Padraigh ProAmerica

Oct 8, 2011, 9:55:34 PM10/8/11
The only thing WTC7 is a smoking gun for is that it is proof positive
that structural steel exposed to tremendous heat over a period of hours
loses it's strength and leads to a building collapse.

That is a scientific fact.

BDK

Oct 8, 2011, 10:37:18 PM10/8/11
In article <j6qipd$6fp$1...@dont-email.me>, fake...@nomail.invalid says...

No, it doesn't, but it's funny that you believe it does. You seem to
believe in a lot of truly goofy stuff. That's the nucleus of your
comedy.

> Thou dost protest too much.

Protest? You mean laugh?

BDK

Oct 8, 2011, 10:37:58 PM10/8/11
In article <j6qjt2$bfg$2...@hvac.motzarella.org>, mr....@gmail.com says...

> On 10/8/2011 6:27 PM, Bast wrote:
> >

> >> No, most people wouldn't admit they are insane. You troofers, well, you
> >> seem to be proud of it.
> >>
> >> BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
> >

> > Annnnd,...this proves my point.
> >
> > Thou dost protest too much.
>

> B, you should just agree with Bast. After all, she
> lost her sister on 9/11 so that makes her right.

Oh, I'm so so sorry for her....uh, loss. I wonder if she even has a
sister?

BDK

Oct 8, 2011, 10:39:08 PM10/8/11
In article <ooSdnUYxtOhsUg3T...@giganews.com>,
gbl...@hnpl.net says...

She considers troofer sites to be much more reliable than the vast
majority of engineers and other sane folks.

> Either that or you're insane

There you go!

BDK

Oct 8, 2011, 10:42:29 PM10/8/11
In article <j6qopf$av7$1...@dont-email.me>, fake...@nomail.invalid says...
> > Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / ?Guth Usenet?
>

> Building 7 falling is still the smoking gun.

And what exactly do you think (for lack of a better term to describe
what's going on in what is a brain in most people) is questionable about
the official causes of WTC coming down?

I pretty much know what you'll say, but I like to read the confused
"logic" of the troofer. It makes me laugh just thinking someone could
actually believe such nonsensical bullshit.

george152

Oct 8, 2011, 11:03:37 PM10/8/11

Jewish people put one of their own on a cross?
You'd better tell the Romans

george152

Oct 8, 2011, 11:04:59 PM10/8/11
On 9/10/2011 1:10 p.m., Bast wrote:

> Building 7 falling is still the smoking gun.

Well since it was on fire it was smoking, yes!

Brad Guth

Oct 9, 2011, 12:33:37 AM10/9/11
On Oct 8, 5:12 pm, Government Shill #2 <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Your carefully scripted diversions away from 9/11 are noted.

Brad Guth

Oct 9, 2011, 12:49:19 AM10/9/11

The bigger the lie the easier to get away with it, or something like
that.

Government Shill #2

Oct 9, 2011, 3:05:43 AM10/9/11
On Sat, 8 Oct 2011 21:33:37 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <brad...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Oct 8, 5:12 pm, Government Shill #2 <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >There were a good dozen that had everything to gain from 9/11.
>>
>> Uh huh. If you say so Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / Guth
>> Usenet .
>>
>> What does that have to do with what you said to george, or my reply to you?

>Your carefully scripted diversions away from 9/11 are noted.

Hey dickhead, you are the one who said "You also believe Zionist/Jews had
nothing to do with putting Jesus Christ on a stick."

So that would be *you* conducting "carefully scripted diversions away from
9/11".

Shill #2
--
Roses are red,
violets are blue,

HVAC

Oct 9, 2011, 8:08:43 AM10/9/11
On 10/8/2011 10:37 PM, BDK wrote:

>> B, you should just agree with Bast. After all, she
>> lost her sister on 9/11 so that makes her right.
>
> Oh, I'm so so sorry for her....uh, loss. I wonder if she even has a
> sister?

Not any more, she don't!

Brad Guth

Oct 9, 2011, 8:51:14 AM10/9/11
On Oct 9, 12:05 am, Government Shill #2 <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Nice spin you got on that one. Good thing that objective evidence
means absolutely nothing to those of your kind. (btw; that was meant
to be sarcastic and derogatory)

http://translate.google.com/#

Rocky

Oct 9, 2011, 9:46:56 AM10/9/11

"Bast" <fake...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

> harry k wrote:

>>> Well, no..
>>>
>>> The term 'impact zone' describes the location, not the cause.
>>> The film connects the companies at these locations to the outcome of
>>> 9-11. The claim of this film is, that these companies put demolition
>>> devices into their offices.
>>>
>>> This is a hypothesis, at best. But usually things are weirder than you
>>> think.
>>>
>>> TH
>>
>> There is no way I could ever be stupid enough to think _that_
>> wierdly. You should get your meds checked.
>>
>> Harry K
>
> 9/11 was an inside job.
> And even the people who PUBLICLY deny it, privately admit they know it's
> true.

If someone watched TV on the morning of 9/11/01 looking for clues they would
have seen evidence that proved there was no jet at the Pentagon and Flight
93 landed safely.

Plus when a pilot looks at a runway it is easy for them to tell if they are
aimed directly at it or not but there was no easy way to tell if a pilot was
aimed directly at the Twin Towers. In reality it would have been near
impossible for a trained pilot to ram the Twin Towers as proven by test in a
flight simulator and yet that happened twice?

Then if someone watched TV on 9/12/11 they would see a changing list of
alleged hijackers, stories that did not agree with what was on TV on the
morning of 9/11/01 and a controlled demolition of WTC7.

9/11 was certainly successful in getting us into war but they were not
entirely successful at fooling all the public with their altered videos.
http://septemberclues.info/

Rocky

Brad Guth

Oct 9, 2011, 10:06:35 AM10/9/11
On Oct 9, 6:46 am, "Rocky" <wook...@att.net> wrote:
> "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

Usually our NASA and DARPA doesn't give us access to any of our public-
funded raw data, so that only their published version and
interpretation counts. Religions and government alike keep many
secrets that'll take generations to pass if ever we get to learn the
truth. President BHO may have to be taken out (aka whacked) like JFK,
because too much knowledge of what's really happening could represent
too much risk for those few truly in charge.

William Mook has had a few thousand words to say about such matters.
Only a couple years before, he'd thought our government and mainstream
religion were each 100% trustworthy, but now he knows better. It's at
most that 0.1% upper caste in religion and government that's still
causing most of our grief, and a whole lot fewer yet that have us
twisted into whatever shape and function they want.

In other words, if we rounded up all of the 0.1% upper cast of wealth
and authority, and selectively exterminated the majority of them, we'd
all become a whole lot better off, and there's be hardly any chance of
WW3.

Rocky

Oct 9, 2011, 10:09:01 AM10/9/11

"Bast" <fake...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

Don't you mean Building 7 falling is still A smoking gun because there were
lots of them.

Think of it this way. Your moving at 500 mph. How can you tell if a
building is directly in front of you or just a little to the left or a
little to the right. The length of a runway helps a pilot line up with it
but the Twin Towers did not help a pilot line up with them and if those jets
really existed chances are both jets would have missed their targets a few
times as proven by trained pilots in Flight Simulators.

As for the Pentagon. If you were lucky enough to see it from the very start
there was no evidence that it was hit by a 757 and the reporter on CNN even
stated that.

As for Flight 93. We had heard that it landed safely in Cleveland but then
we would hear it was shot down in Pennsylvania. They didn't say shot down
but that is the only way the alleged debris field could be so long.

There was so much total bullshit about 9/11 and then there was even more
bullshit in the 9/11 commission report that I'm surprised people still fall
for that crap.

http://www.youtube.com/user/inside911films
http://septemberclues.info/

9/11 was an inside job and the new media helped to poison the unsuspecting.

Rocky

Bast

Oct 9, 2011, 10:48:23 AM10/9/11

Well lets look at the official fairytale about what it says brought down WTC
7
.....From the Gosple according to 9/11 commission,......

FEMA's Building Performance Assessment Team (BPAT), which blamed fires for
the collapse but admitted to being clueless about how fires caused the
collapse.

NIST chose to separate their analysis of the Twin Towers and Building 7 into
two separate reports. Although they initially promised to release their
final report on Building 7 in mid-2005, they delayed the publication date
multiple times. As of this writing the report is promised sometime in 2007.
And STILL NEVER RELEASED

More info here
http://wtc7.net/articles/FEMA/WTC_ch5.htm

Rocky

Oct 9, 2011, 11:05:19 AM10/9/11

> BDK wrote:
>> In article <j6qopf$av7$1...@dont-email.me>, fake...@nomail.invalid says...
>>> Building 7 falling is still the smoking gun.
>>
>> And what exactly do you think (for lack of a better term to describe
>> what's going on in what is a brain in most people) is questionable about
>> the official causes of WTC coming down?
>>
>> I pretty much know what you'll say, but I like to read the confused
>> "logic" of the troofer. It makes me laugh just thinking someone could
>> actually believe such nonsensical bullshit.
>
> Well lets look at the official fairytale about what it says brought down
> WTC 7
> .....From the Gosple according to 9/11 commission,......
>
> FEMA's Building Performance Assessment Team (BPAT), which blamed fires for
> the collapse but admitted to being clueless about how fires caused the
> collapse.
>
> NIST chose to separate their analysis of the Twin Towers and Building 7
> into two separate reports. Although they initially promised to release
> their final report on Building 7 in mid-2005, they delayed the publication
> date multiple times. As of this writing the report is promised sometime in
> 2007. And STILL NEVER RELEASED
>
> More info here
> http://wtc7.net/articles/FEMA/WTC_ch5.htm

BKD (BDK), Anal 07, Govshill, Harry k and others will all have you running
around in circles because they will never look into the facts themselves.

I hope you have a way to deal with the hopelessly brainwashed because BKD is
one of them.

It isn't just that 9/11 was an inside job but that people allowed themselves
to be easily poisoned by propaganda of 19 hijackers where a lot of them
lived past 9/11.

Rocky

Bast

Oct 9, 2011, 11:12:04 AM10/9/11

> Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / �Guth Usenet�

The fact that cannot be denied is that WTC 7 imploded, not just collapsed.
And not even the official fairytale could DARE to offer a valid reason.

Even the 9/11 commission only said that the ONLY SCENARIO STUDIED, that fire
caused the collapse, was highly unlikely.

http://wtc7.net/index.html

And I'm sure that same people who still think the official 9/11 fairytale
has ANY credibility.
Also will argue that Nixon was framed, and that Kennedy wasn't shot, and
IRAQ actually did have WMD's

Bast

Oct 9, 2011, 11:16:23 AM10/9/11

BDK wrote:
> In article <ooSdnUYxtOhsUg3T...@giganews.com>,
> gbl...@hnpl.net says...

>>> Prove it.
>>> All I've heard is your "theory".
>>>

>> Evidently you're not aware of the NIST Reports or any of the many other
>> official Reports concerned with the events of 911..
>
> She considers troofer sites to be much more reliable than the vast
> majority of engineers and other sane folks.

Oh. You want ENGINEERS data/opinions/conclusions about 9/11 ?

http://www.ae911truth.org

Glad I can help

Bast

Oct 9, 2011, 11:45:12 AM10/9/11

You mean this ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHWHHid0Pmo

the official fairyrale supporters, claim THAT REPORTER, WHO WAS THERE...was
a "kook"

> Plus when a pilot looks at a runway it is easy for them to tell if they
> are aimed directly at it or not but there was no easy way to tell if a
> pilot was aimed directly at the Twin Towers. In reality it would have
> been near impossible for a trained pilot to ram the Twin Towers as
> proven by test in a flight simulator and yet that happened twice?
>
> Then if someone watched TV on 9/12/11 they would see a changing list of
> alleged hijackers, stories that did not agree with what was on TV on the
> morning of 9/11/01 and a controlled demolition of WTC7.

Ah,...but the paper passport on the sidewalk, that was totally undamaged,
and have had to have jumped out of a hijackers pocket in the middle of a
fireball, that blew it out of the plane that was toally vaporized, and the
building and then it gently wafted to the sidewalk below for the CIA to
find.

Yep, and Spongebob squarepants really does live under the sea too

> 9/11 was certainly successful in getting us into war but they were not
> entirely successful at fooling all the public with their altered videos.
> http://septemberclues.info/
>
> Rocky

The only people who were ever fooled was the BRAIN DEAD American Public.
The rest of the world saw the UN-ALTERED videos,....and knew it was all a
farse that same day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mxFRigYD3s

You really think the BBC aired THIS accidently,...or was it a whistleblower
who wanted to make sure the "script" would be blown away.
So deliberately aired it an hour too early.

Bast

Oct 9, 2011, 12:10:17 PM10/9/11

I'm not worried about changing their minds.
They can now only support their lies online.
As in the real world if they ever dared open their mouths, masses of people
would beat the living daylights out of them.

People have woken up to the lies of 9/11,...AND THEY ARE PISSED OFF AT BEING
LIED TO.

Those are the ones you see on the news at the occupy the federal reserve and
wall street protests

http://www.occupythefed.net/

And it's gone WORLDWIDE. Even if all you see on US TV is dancing with the
stars

And now that they are fired up,....9/11 will be next to go after.

Bush and Chaney are already calling Bin Laden, asking for a place to hide

Rocky

Oct 9, 2011, 12:12:23 PM10/9/11

> Rocky wrote:
>
> You mean this ?
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHWHHid0Pmo
>
> the official fairyrale supporters, claim THAT REPORTER, WHO WAS
> THERE...was a "kook"

Yes and anybody watching the initial story of the Pentagon could also see
that the Plane story was plain wrong.

>> Plus when a pilot looks at a runway it is easy for them to tell if they
>> are aimed directly at it or not but there was no easy way to tell if a
>> pilot was aimed directly at the Twin Towers. In reality it would have
>> been near impossible for a trained pilot to ram the Twin Towers as
>> proven by test in a flight simulator and yet that happened twice?
>>
>> Then if someone watched TV on 9/12/11 they would see a changing list of
>> alleged hijackers, stories that did not agree with what was on TV on the
>> morning of 9/11/01 and a controlled demolition of WTC7.
>
> Ah,...but the paper passport on the sidewalk, that was totally undamaged,
> and have had to have jumped out of a hijackers pocket in the middle of a
> fireball, that blew it out of the plane that was toally vaporized, and the
> building and then it gently wafted to the sidewalk below for the CIA to
> find.
>
> Yep, and Spongebob squarepants really does live under the sea too

:)

>> 9/11 was certainly successful in getting us into war but they were not
>> entirely successful at fooling all the public with their altered videos.
>> http://septemberclues.info/
>>
>> Rocky
>
> The only people who were ever fooled was the BRAIN DEAD American Public.
> The rest of the world saw the UN-ALTERED videos,....and knew it was all a
> farse that same day
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mxFRigYD3s
>

> You really think the BBC aired THIS accidently,...or was it a
> whistleblower who wanted to make sure the "script" would be blown away.
> So deliberately aired it an hour too early.

All any one of the firefighters had to do to see that WTC7 was also going to
fall to straight down to the ground was walk inside of the place. The lobby
of WTC7 had been through the exact same destruction that the lobby of the
Twin Towers went through. But the damage in the lobby of the Twin Towers
was explained away as a fireball going down the elevator shaft when the
reality was it was part of the controlled demolition used to take out the
support columns.

Certainly 9/11 was a farce and I'll keep myself from going into how big a
total farce I think it was. But I will point to a post from me on another
NG:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy/msg/5f2198d896476298

Have a good one.

Rocky

HVAC

Oct 9, 2011, 12:36:01 PM10/9/11
On 10/9/2011 11:05 AM, Rocky wrote:

> BKD (BDK), Anal 07, Govshill, Harry k and others will all have you running
> around in circles because they will never look into the facts themselves.
>
> I hope you have a way to deal with the hopelessly brainwashed because BKD is
> one of them.
>
> It isn't just that 9/11 was an inside job but that people allowed themselves
> to be easily poisoned by propaganda of 19 hijackers where a lot of them
> lived past 9/11.
>
> Rocky

Rocky, did you know that Bast's sister died in the
attacks on 9/11? That fact alone should make everyone
listen to her beliefs that the government caused all
the destruction on 9/11.

Rocky

Oct 9, 2011, 12:37:50 PM10/9/11

> Bush and Cheney are already calling Bin Laden, asking for a place to hide

I like your joke in your last line but the lies about 9/11 go much much
deeper than just no 757 at the Pentagon and a controlled demolition of WTC7.

Rocky - posted from alt.conspiracy

Rocky

Oct 9, 2011, 12:42:17 PM10/9/11

"HVAC" <mr....@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On 10/9/2011 11:05 AM, Rocky wrote:
>>

>> BKD (BDK), Anal 07, Govshill, Harry k and others will all have you
>> running
>> around in circles because they will never look into the facts themselves.
>>
>> I hope you have a way to deal with the hopelessly brainwashed because BKD
>> is
>> one of them.
>>
>> It isn't just that 9/11 was an inside job but that people allowed
>> themselves
>> to be easily poisoned by propaganda of 19 hijackers where a lot of them
>> lived past 9/11.
>>
>> Rocky
>
> Rocky, did you know that Bast's sister died in the
> attacks on 9/11? That fact alone should make everyone
> listen to her beliefs that the government caused all
> the destruction on 9/11.

Do you have a link to that post?

I've seen post get twisted over and over to the point you wouldn't even be
able to recognize the original post plus I've also seen post that were
falsified too.

This was posted via alt. conspiracy where did you post from? I'm sure we
don't have to cross post so much.

Rocky

Padraigh ProAmerica

Oct 9, 2011, 12:55:14 PM10/9/11
No, dumbass, the CNN reporter said the plane didn't hit the GROUND. He
said it hit the BUILDING.

Another perfect 10 on the StupidMeter Mark II.

Bast

Oct 9, 2011, 1:24:30 PM10/9/11

Agreed.
But once the first lie is uncovered, the rest will fall like a house of
cards.

Including the tangents going off in all directions.

e.g. "Fast and Furious" gun shipments to Mexico,...that was started under
Bush

Just remember the Bombing of the Twin Towers in 1993,
http://www.fdnewyork.com/wtc.asp.

or
http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=Ao2uFizLHSaPrINjHhNUtDabvZx4?fp_ip=ca&p=wtc+bombing&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-701

...that was PROVEN, and admitted to be a CIA operation.
Yet almost buried by the media,...and THAT will have to be dragged up again
too.

Especially that major damage of several floors from fire then didn't cause
the towers to crumble

Not even realizing that if anyone here was a terrorist, and wanted to send a
REAL message to the US.
Wouldn't they have sent a plane into Capital Hill. or the White House ?

...Or anywhere in D.C. itself.

BDK

Oct 9, 2011, 1:28:12 PM10/9/11
In article <j6sds7$o5k$1...@dont-email.me>, fake...@nomail.invalid says...
BWHAHAHAHA!

Ignoring the vast majority of sane architects and engineers who think
the troofer ones are insane, of course.

That's how you troofer's work.

BDK

Oct 9, 2011, 1:36:12 PM10/9/11
In article <j6sc7n$d1a$1...@dont-email.me>, fake...@nomail.invalid says...

LOL, keep on swallowing the bullshit. Does it really taste good to you?

> NIST chose to separate their analysis of the Twin Towers and Building 7 into
> two separate reports. Although they initially promised to release their
> final report on Building 7 in mid-2005, they delayed the publication date
> multiple times. As of this writing the report is promised sometime in 2007.
> And STILL NEVER RELEASED
>

> More info here
> http://wtc7.net/articles/FEMA/WTC_ch5.htm

Um, you mean this one?

http://www.nist.gov/manuscript-publication-search.cfm?pub_id=861610

It was released in 2008, but since you get all your 911 info from those
kooky kOOkpaGes, you wouldn't know that, would you?

I have to wonder if you were always so gullible and angry?

BDK

Oct 9, 2011, 1:44:13 PM10/9/11
In article <j6sfi8$39e$1...@dont-email.me>, fake...@nomail.invalid says...

BWHAHAHA! It's amazing how you trofers can't even understad what
MAcIntire means in that video clip. How do people as impaired as you
must be function? Do you really live on your own and have a job, drive,
kids, etc? Holy shit.

Hint: his words don't support your claims at all, in fact they support
the opposite, the real version of what happened at the pentagon.

How dopey can you idiots get? Is there a high lead level in you, or is
it traumatic brain injury? Or maybe you were just born stupid.

Brain dead is what a troofer hopes to be some day.

BDK

Oct 9, 2011, 1:46:44 PM10/9/11
In article <P7Gdnclj7saQNgzT...@giganews.com>,
woo...@att.net says...

LOL, this coming from a trucker, no matter how incompetent of one, is
hilarious. Hitting WTC 1 or 2 with a plane is easy, very easy. Just like
aiming at something in your truck, unless we are talking about you, as
you seem to have serious problems with your driving abilities.

Bast

Oct 9, 2011, 1:47:10 PM10/9/11
The more people that see EVERY post with 9/11 in the title is good to get
out there.
And the longer each thread gets, the more attention it gathers, and people
start asking questions

HBAC is a petty dweeb who thinks the new world order will give him a gold
star if supports them.
And thinks that targeting me will NOT make me stronger.
Or prove to everyone else that all he can do is pick on dead people.

Heck,...the guy probably has the Homeland Security "rat on your neighbor"
number,... on speed-dial.

Read all his responses to me, and everyone else, and you will see why I
kilfiled him and "saul". As I'm sure many others have as well.

Bast

Oct 9, 2011, 2:06:45 PM10/9/11

Resorting to personal insults again,....when you have NO REAL ARGUMENT.

Sad,...just sad.
But keep going,....you're doing great,.....for our side

Bast

Oct 9, 2011, 2:07:41 PM10/9/11
Successfully too.

Bast

Oct 9, 2011, 2:12:48 PM10/9/11

Which part of " NO SIGN OF ANY PLANES HERE AT ALL" seems to be confusing
you ?

> How dopey can you idiots get? Is there a high lead level in you, or is
> it traumatic brain injury? Or maybe you were just born stupid.
>
> Brain dead is what a troofer hopes to be some day.

YOU GOT NUTHIN'.
Other than your blind faith belief, of the fairytales of Hans Christian
Bush.

Rocky

Oct 9, 2011, 3:09:48 PM10/9/11

> Or prove tpo everyone else that all he can do is pick on dead people.

> Heck,...the guy probably has the Homeland Security "rat on your neighbor"
> number,... on speed-dial.

Or he knows their e-mail address. It is just too bad that he doesn't know
it isn't what he does that will keep him out of a FEMA camp but his
bloodline.

> Read all his responses to me, and everyone else, and you will see why I
> kilfiled him and "saul". As I'm sure many others have as well.

It is pretty obvious why saul from alt.astronomy would get the kf and now
that you mention what DVAC has been up to I can see his problem plain as day
too.

george152

Oct 9, 2011, 3:16:02 PM10/9/11
On 10/10/2011 4:12 a.m., Bast wrote:

> The fact that cannot be denied is that WTC 7 imploded, not just collapsed.
> And not even the official fairytale could DARE to offer a valid reason.

Imploded eh?
You really need to get a dictionary and use it

Rocky

Oct 9, 2011, 3:17:06 PM10/9/11

"Bast" <fake...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

Good point and you are right because the shills do not have much choice but
to carry on like kindergartners because their arguments were torn up eons
ago.

Also notice how they can never start a thread. The shills can only try to
destroy threads started by those that know 9/11 was an inside job.

Rocky

george152

Oct 9, 2011, 3:19:50 PM10/9/11
On 10/10/2011 2:46 a.m., Rocky wrote:

> Plus when a pilot looks at a runway it is easy for them to tell if they are
> aimed directly at it or not but there was no easy way to tell if a pilot was
> aimed directly at the Twin Towers. In reality it would have been near
> impossible for a trained pilot to ram the Twin Towers as proven by test in a
> flight simulator and yet that happened twice?

Utter bullshit.
Look out window, steer aeroplane at very tall structure....
Only mad muslims hit buildings, every-one else takes care not to.
That's why gray haired old pilots retire with 20-30,000 hours

george152

Oct 9, 2011, 3:23:33 PM10/9/11
On 10/10/2011 7:06 a.m., Bast wrote:

> Resorting to personal insults again,....when you have NO REAL ARGUMENT.

How do you whackjobs expect to be treated when your treatment should
include a mental health specialist

> Sad,...just sad.
> But keep going,....you're doing great,.....for our side

Riiiight.
And in the 10 years since 911 your 'side' has achieved what ?

george152

Oct 9, 2011, 3:26:27 PM10/9/11
On 10/10/2011 5:36 a.m., HVAC wrote:
> On 10/9/2011 11:05 AM, Rocky wrote:
>>

>> BKD (BDK), Anal 07, Govshill, Harry k and others will all have you
>> running
>> around in circles because they will never look into the facts themselves.
>>
>> I hope you have a way to deal with the hopelessly brainwashed because
>> BKD is
>> one of them.
>>
>> It isn't just that 9/11 was an inside job but that people allowed
>> themselves
>> to be easily poisoned by propaganda of 19 hijackers where a lot of them
>> lived past 9/11.
>>
>> Rocky
>
> Rocky, did you know that Bast's sister died in the
> attacks on 9/11? That fact alone should make everyone
> listen to her beliefs that the government caused all
> the destruction on 9/11.

So far every post she has made in here are based on a lie or promoting a
lie.
Based upon that posting history I'd state that she had no sister die on911

BDK

Oct 9, 2011, 3:47:00 PM10/9/11
In article <j6snrm$s5h$1...@dont-email.me>, fake...@nomail.invalid says...

It's more than Rockhead's, and your claims deserve. They are so stupid,
even the troofiest of troofers should smell the BS.

BDK

Oct 9, 2011, 3:48:10 PM10/9/11
In article <j6sntd$sfb$1...@dont-email.me>, fake...@nomail.invalid says...
If failing miserably is success to you....

BWHAHAHAHAHA!

Rocky

Oct 9, 2011, 3:49:09 PM10/9/11

> BDK wrote:
>>
>> How dopey can you idiots get? Is there a high lead level in you, or is
>> it traumatic brain injury? Or maybe you were just born stupid.
>>
>> Brain dead is what a troofer hopes to be some day.
>
> YOU GOT NUTHIN'.
> Other than your blind faith belief, of the fairytales of Hans Christian
> Bush.

That is pretty funny but BKD's use of the name "dopey" indicates that he
also keeps track of King Bush Smurf.

Rocky

BDK

Oct 9, 2011, 3:50:51 PM10/9/11
In article <j6so70$uob$1...@dont-email.me>, fake...@nomail.invalid says...
BWHAHAHAHAHAA! holy shit, you're seriously so messed up you don't
understand he meant EXCEPT FOR THE HOLE IN THE BUILDING??

That's just amazing stupidity. You're top o' the kook heap now!

> > How dopey can you idiots get? Is there a high lead level in you, or is
> > it traumatic brain injury? Or maybe you were just born stupid.
> >
> > Brain dead is what a troofer hopes to be some day.
>

> YOU GOT NUTHIN'.
> Other than your blind faith belief, of the fairytales of Hans Christian
> Bush.

Bush, the worst POTUS of my lifetime, has nothing to do with my
conclusions about 911. You troofers are driven by politics, not me.

BDK

Oct 9, 2011, 3:51:51 PM10/9/11
In article <2P2dnWNAQcETbAzT...@giganews.com>,
woo...@att.net says...

Yes, you both need to get back on your meds and get some rest.

Ace♠

Oct 9, 2011, 3:57:25 PM10/9/11
On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 08:16:02 +1300, george152 wrote:

> Imploded eh? You really need to get a dictionary and use it then come
> here and suck my glans.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Government Shill #2

Oct 9, 2011, 4:23:55 PM10/9/11
On Sun, 9 Oct 2011 05:51:14 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <brad...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Oct 9, 12:05�am, Government Shill #2 <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Your carefully scripted diversions away from 9/11 are noted.
>>
>> Hey dickhead, you are the one who said "You also believe Zionist/Jews had

>> nothing to do with putting Jesus Christ on a stick."
>>

>> So that would be *you* conducting "carefully scripted diversions away from
>> 9/11".
>>

>Nice spin you got on that one. Good thing that objective evidence
>means absolutely nothing to those of your kind. (btw; that was meant
>to be sarcastic and derogatory)

SPIN?!?!?!?!

Fuck Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / �Guth Usenet�!

You are one weird dud, if you think that pointing out that I am following *your*
conversation is "spin". But then we knew that.

Shill #2
--
Ears on the loon go round and round, round and round, round and round...
theobviousgcashman

Brad Guth

Oct 9, 2011, 3:24:39 PM10/9/11
On Oct 9, 8:12 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> >> Shill #2
> >> --
> >> Roses are red,
> >> violets are blue,
> >> one of us is a moron,
> >> I think that it's you.

> > Nice spin you got on that one.  Good thing that objective evidence
> > means absolutely nothing to those of your kind. (btw;  that was meant
> > to be sarcastic and derogatory)
>
> >  http://translate.google.com/#

> >  Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / Guth Usenet
>
> The fact that cannot be denied is that WTC 7 imploded, not just collapsed.
> And not even the official fairytale could DARE to offer a valid reason.
>
> Even the 9/11 commission only said that the ONLY SCENARIO STUDIED, that fire
> caused the collapse, was highly unlikely.
>
> http://wtc7.net/index.html
>
> And I'm sure that same people who still think the official 9/11 fairytale
> has ANY credibility.
> Also will argue that Nixon was framed, and that Kennedy wasn't shot, and
> IRAQ actually did have WMD's

Exactly, and perhaps then some, such as supposedly those dirty rotten
Russians were actually active at plotting our demise (the only thing
kinda missing in our cold-war era was motive, means and opportunity,
because those USSR guys couldn't hardly do anything without our spooks
and moles knowing about it, and ditto vise versa.

http://translate.google.com/#

Bast

Oct 9, 2011, 4:46:27 PM10/9/11

Well, Bully for you.
I guess that proves that the "truthers" were responsible for 9/11, and we
did it just to make Bush look bad.

Bast

Oct 9, 2011, 4:58:57 PM10/9/11

Have you noticed the 9/11 rally's and protests, still go on.....we have not
let it be buried, and forgotten.

The Repulican party is still licking it's wounds, and won't even talk about
Bush.

And now people are seeing that the "truthers" were right, and ignoring 9/11
only let things get worse, so "Occupy the Fed and Wall street has spread
worldwide.

I think that's a pretty good result.

Now how about you telling us what YOU DID to make the world a better place
today

Bast

Oct 9, 2011, 4:59:38 PM10/9/11

How's that sweater coming along ?

Bast

Oct 9, 2011, 5:06:47 PM10/9/11
Lets see now,...IMPLODE,...an inward collapse/explosion
Yup, that works,......very nicely for controlled demolitions.

Perhaps if I used it in a sentence ?

.....The 9/11 official fairytale is imploding daily.

Bast

Oct 9, 2011, 5:09:44 PM10/9/11

Darn right.
It's jerks like george 152 that so many of us ARE LESBIANS.

Bast

Oct 9, 2011, 5:12:00 PM10/9/11

That reminds me, how's that Iraq war of yours going ?

Did you get Bin Laden out of his cave yet ?

Bast

Oct 9, 2011, 5:33:41 PM10/9/11
Uh, you mean that 16 foot round hole, that completely ATE a supposed plane
that was over 45 feet high and over 100 feet wide. and didn't even break the
glass in the windows around it.

Gee, after 10 years my memory wasn't what it was,...can you post a link to
the video where we were CLEARLY shown the "plane" going in.

That shouldn't be too hard for you to do. with at least 81 cameras/tapes
that were confiscated,...er,...protected by the C.I.A so they wouldn't just
disappear.

>>> How dopey can you idiots get? Is there a high lead level in you, or is
>>> it traumatic brain injury? Or maybe you were just born stupid.
>>>
>>> Brain dead is what a troofer hopes to be some day.
>>

>> YOU GOT NUTHIN'.
>> Other than your blind faith belief, of the fairytales of Hans Christian
>> Bush.
>
> Bush, the worst POTUS of my lifetime, has nothing to do with my
> conclusions about 911. You troofers are driven by politics, not me.

I'll bet if he would have been smart enough to get keep his story straight
about 9/11 you would love him.

Bast

Oct 9, 2011, 5:36:21 PM10/9/11

Aw cmon,...cruise missles hit buildings all the time.

....That's sort of their reason for existing isn't it ?

Rocky

Oct 9, 2011, 5:53:45 PM10/9/11

"Bast" <fake...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
How about this sentence using the word implosion: WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7 were
all spontaneous building implosions where the primary support columns in all
three buildings were damaged seconds before an explosion took place in the
North Tower in offices rented by the Marsh & McLennan Companies that would
later be blamed on a flight that had no record of ever taking off on
September 11, 2001.

Rocky

Padraigh ProAmerica

Oct 9, 2011, 5:52:38 PM10/9/11
The windows didn't break becuase they were new, blastproof windows.
Seems they worked just like they were designed to.

--
"Anyone who likes sausage and respects the law should not watch either
being made."-- Otto von Bismarck --

george152

Oct 9, 2011, 5:59:55 PM10/9/11
On 10/10/2011 9:58 a.m., Bast wrote:
> george152 wrote:
>> On 10/10/2011 7:06 a.m., Bast wrote:
>>

>>> Resorting to personal insults again,....when you have NO REAL ARGUMENT.
>>
>> How do you whackjobs expect to be treated when your treatment should
>> include a mental health specialist
>>

>>> Sad,...just sad.
>>> But keep going,....you're doing great,.....for our side
>>>

>> Riiiight.
>> And in the 10 years since 911 your 'side' has achieved what ?
>

> Have you noticed the 9/11 rally's and protests, still go on.....we have not
> let it be buried, and forgotten.

20 people turned up near Ground Zero (they didn't dare get any closer)
on the anniversary.
Wow...

george152

Oct 9, 2011, 6:01:56 PM10/9/11
On 10/10/2011 10:12 a.m., Bast wrote:

> That reminds me, how's that Iraq war of yours going ?
>
> Did you get Bin Laden out of his cave yet ?

This has to be the best example of batshit crazy...
bin liners fate was SEALed

george152

Oct 9, 2011, 6:03:00 PM10/9/11

Oh? and how are things in Lesbos ?

Brad Guth

Oct 9, 2011, 6:13:50 PM10/9/11
On Oct 9, 2:53 pm, "Rocky" <wook...@att.net> wrote:
> "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
Silly details such as objective evidence apparently do not count.

http://translate.google.com/#

GovShill

Oct 9, 2011, 6:24:26 PM10/9/11
Objective evidence Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG /
“Guth Usenet”?

Do you have some? You'd be the first if you presented it.

Adjective: objective
1. Undistorted by emotion or personal bias; based on observable
phenomena
2. Emphasizing or expressing things as perceived without distortion of
personal feelings, insertion of fictional matter, or interpretation
3. Belonging to immediate experience of actual things or events

Shill #2

Rocky

Oct 9, 2011, 6:46:32 PM10/9/11

"Brad Guth" <brad...@gmail.com> wrote in message
---------- Reply below ----------

Well, I sort of got into the habit of using objective evidence especially
after I won a jury trial 12 to 0 as a pro-se litigant by using objective
evidence.

Rocky

Brad Guth

Oct 9, 2011, 6:18:29 PM10/9/11
And most of those black-op SEALS nicely terminated shortly thereafter
(perhaps more dead than OBL). Is this another one of your GWB
"mission accomplished"?

GovShill

Oct 9, 2011, 7:04:43 PM10/9/11
On Oct 10, 9:46 am, "Rocky" <wook...@att.net> wrote:

> Well, I sort of got into the habit of using objective evidence...

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

You wouldn't know objective evidence if it had big, sharp, pointy
teeth and it was latched on to your arse!

Shill #2

Rocky

Oct 9, 2011, 7:40:38 PM10/9/11

On Oct 9, 3:01 pm, george152 <gbl...@hnpl.net> wrote:
> On 10/10/2011 10:12 a.m., Bast wrote:
>
> > That reminds me, how's that Iraq war of yours going ?
>
> > Did you get Bin Laden out of his cave yet ?
>
> This has to be the best example of batshit crazy...
> bin liners fate was SEALed

And most of those black-op SEALS nicely terminated shortly thereafter
(perhaps more dead than OBL). Is this another one of your GWB
"mission accomplished"?

---------- Reply below ----------

lol. Yes, they had to terminate people that knew too much but I'd also
heard that they were shot down by a country that didn't have very advanced
weapons so maybe Obama supplied them something they needed like a flight
plan.

Rocky

Bast

Oct 9, 2011, 8:28:54 PM10/9/11

Were you IN NYC that day ?

They wouldn't let the protesters closer than 4 block away, with multiple
checkpoints everyone had to go through even to get onto Manhattan
So the streets all around were wall to wall people

They also wouldn't let the first responders attend, or any family members of
those killed if they had even T shirts that said 9/11 was an inside job.

Some got through ANYWAY.
And most just started the Occupy Wall Street Protest

And you think they aren't scared of the 9/11 truth movement.

Bast

Oct 9, 2011, 8:32:12 PM10/9/11

Bast

Oct 9, 2011, 8:49:51 PM10/9/11
Lots of engineering data here

http://www.ae911truth.org

All provable based on known physics and engineering principals with videos
photos and all the graphs you could ever want.
By people who do it for a living.

....Or you can go with the credentials and claims of Georgie Bush.,......who
still hasn't learned how to pronounce "Nuclear"

Bast

Oct 9, 2011, 8:55:11 PM10/9/11

That's not objective evidence,....that's a TSA Grope-down.

And if someone in a bar does it to you, you can have them thrown in jail

Bast

Oct 9, 2011, 8:57:15 PM10/9/11

He must laugh everytime he reads that.

Rocky

Oct 9, 2011, 8:59:43 PM10/9/11

> george152 wrote:
>> 20 people turned up near Ground Zero (they didn't dare get any closer)
>> on the anniversary.
>> Wow...
>
> Were you IN NYC that day ?
>
> They wouldn't let the protesters closer than 4 block away, with multiple
> checkpoints everyone had to go through even to get onto Manhattan
> So the streets all around were wall to wall people
>
> They also wouldn't let the first responders attend, or any family members
> of those killed if they had even T shirts that said 9/11 was an inside
> job.
>
> Some got through ANYWAY.
> And most just started the Occupy Wall Street Protest
>

> And you think they aren't scared of the 9/11 truth movement.

Thank you for posting that information and george would never find that out
because he only reads Bush Fairy Tales or watches the Bush Fairy Tales on
TV.

Plus I think it was neat that the truthers held a hearing in Toronto on the
10th anniversary of 9/11 to discuss facts that NIST or The 9/11 Omission
Report never addressed.

9/11 - The Toronto Hearings Sept. 11th 2011
----- Info for the video -----
Uploaded by MrSteeper33 on Aug 26, 2011
Graeme MacQueen, 9/11 Skeptic, CTV News
http://watch.ctv.ca/news/clip518310#clip518347

Setting the Stage for Historic Hearings in Toronto
http://www.ae911truth.org/en/news-section/41-articles/552-toronto-hearings.html
To capitalize on the strategic importance of the 10th anniversary of 9/11,
the International Center for 9/11 Studies is sponsoring a four-day set of
hearings, September 8-11, at Ryerson University in Toronto, Canada.
Officially called "The International Hearings on the Events of September 11,
2001", this historic gathering of panelists, expert witnesses, and numerous
key figures in the 9/11 truth movement is being more commonly referred to as
the "Toronto Hearings." Focusing primarily on the scientific forensic and
other evidence and eyewitness testimony, with emphasis on the destruction of
the three World Trade Center high-rises, the Hearings will identify some of
the best evidence regarding the events of 9/11, thus encouraging and
enabling national and/or international legal agencies to pursue formal
investigations.

Planning for the Hearings is currently underway and being coordinated by a
Steering Committee, an Advisory Committee and several Working Groups. The
Steering Committee is comprised of James Gourley, Laurie Manwell, Graeme
MacQueen, Kevin Ryan and Adnan Zuberi. The Hearings will be moderated by
Michael Keefer, Professor of English at the University of Guelph, and
Matthew Witt, Associate Professor of Public Administration at the University
of LaVerne.

Dr. Graeme MacQueen,
Graeme MacQueen is a member of the Religious Studies Department at McMaster
University in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, where he is currently Associate
Professor. His academic specialization is Buddhist Studies, in which he
received his doctorate from Harvard University. In 1989 Graeme helped found
McMaster's Centre for Peace Studies, of which he became director from 1989
until 1996. He was also a founder and co-director of the Centre's War and
Health programme committee and was co-director of the three year Health of
Children in War Zones project funded by Health Canada. The project was
active in three war zones.

Graeme has recently been co-director of two projects in Afghanistan.
He is currently co-director of the project Media and Peace Education in
Afghanistan, funded by the Canadian International Development Agency. With
colleagues, he has expressed some of the principles utilized in the war and
health work of the Centre for Peace Studies in Peace and Change (1997), the
British Medical Journal (1998), Medical Crossfire (2000) and The Lancet
(2000).

Graeme has been active in organizations committed to peace and human rights
for many years and has at various times chaired the Hamilton Disarmament
Coalition, the Board of Directors of Peace Magazine, and the National
Coordinating Committee of Peace Brigades --International (Canada). He is
also a committed teacher and has been awarded a teaching award for his
undergraduate course, Theory and Practice of Nonviolence, as well as a
Lifetime Achievement Award by the McMaster Student Union.

AE9/11 Truth
http://www.ae911truth.org/en/home.html
----- End of info for the following video -----

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7hkIA1UdXM

Rocky

Brad Guth

Oct 9, 2011, 9:12:26 PM10/9/11
On Oct 9, 4:40 pm, "Rocky" <wook...@att.net> wrote:

Sure thing, those pesky Muslims wearing rags and sneaking from cave to
cave have such advanced weaponry and stealth moles with their usual
library of spyware and malware, in that anything we plan on doing is
already known them them first.

Rocky

Oct 9, 2011, 9:23:43 PM10/9/11

"Bast" <fake...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
Hmmm, I wonder if Bin Laden died laughing when he saw a helicopter crash in
his yard.

Numerous "Oddities" In Osama Bin Laden Compound Photos and Videos
http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2011/05/03/numerous-oddities-osama-bin-laden-compound-photo-video-22190/

Padraigh ProAmerica

Oct 9, 2011, 11:12:31 PM10/9/11
Seal Team Six is a failrly large spec ops unit. The SEALS who died in
the helicopter crash were not part of the group that iced Bin Asshole.
It is loading more messages.