The Mossad assassinated JFK

lonegun...@yahoo.com

Apr 4, 2013, 11:02:04 PM4/4/13
The Mossad Assassinated JFK
Smoking Gun Evidence from Mossad Whistleblower Victor Ostrovsky

IF THE LINKS DON’T WORK, COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR EMAIL

There is circumstantial and direct evidence, from two sources.
The circumstantial evidence is to be found in Jim Garrison’s book “On The Trail Of The Assassins”, henceforth OTTOTA
If you only read one book on the JFK assassination, this should be the one:

http://www.amazon.ca/On-Trail-Assassins-Jim-Garrison/dp/0446362778

The Garrison probe was the only real investigation into the JFK slaying. Both official investigations, The Warren Commission, (WC) and the House Select Committee On Assassinations (HSCA) were cover ups, staffed by lawyers who were Mossad “sayanim”:

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sayanim

Click on “translate” on the right side to view it in English.

Mossad “sayanim” must be 100% Jewish (Ostrovsky, BWOD p.86). That means both parents are born of Jewish mothers.

The Mossad has 500,000 to 1,000,000 sayanim worldwide: Gordon Thomas, author of “Gideon’s Spies” at about the 4 minute mark of the video below:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3e9_1267149761

The direct evidence comes from Mossad whistleblowers Victor Ostrovsky and Ephraim Halevy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Ostrovsky

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efraim_Halevy

Ostrovsky wrote two books, “By Way Of Deception”, henceforth BWOD, and “The Other Side Of Deception”, henceforth TOSOD:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/By_Way_of_Deception

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Other_Side_of_Deception

If you read TOSOD you will discover that Ostrovsky was a patsy, a front man and a mouthpiece for the senior Mossad career man Halevy and his clique (TOSOD p 223)
Halevy in fact set up Ostrovsky (TOSOD p 40)

“By Way Of Deception” in pdf is here:

http://www.whale.to/c/OSTROVbywayofdecep.pdf

“The Other Side Of Deception” on line is here:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/27175886/Other-Side-of-Deception-Victor-Ostrovsky

The circumstantial evidence developed by Garrison and his probe is as follows:

David Ferrie to Guy Banister and Clay Shaw

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Ferrie

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Banister

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clay_Shaw

Clay Shaw was the money behind the Banister operation in New Orleans that “sheep dipped” Lee Harvey Oswald:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sheep dipped

Clay Shaw to Louis Bloomfield

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Bloomfield

Shaw and Bloomfield to Permindex-both were board members and Permindex was a Mossad front. Bloomfield was a spook and a Zionist and close to the Bronfman family. Edgar Bronfman has been a past president of the World Jewish Congress.

Permindex to Tibor Rosenbaum, majority shareholder, a Zionist and money launderer for Meyer Lansky and Israel:

http://wikispooks.com/wiki/Tibor_Rosenbaum

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permindex

Garrison, OTTOTA pages 101-103, links between Shaw, Bloomfield and Permindex

Direct evidence from Ostrovsky-Halevy:

By Way Of Deception, or BWOD pdf:

http://www.whale.to/c/OSTROVbywayofdecep.pdf

The Other Side Of Deception, or TOSOD online:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/27175886/Other-Side-of-Deception-Victor-Ostrovsky

BWOD p 141

"One particularly intriguing aspect of the course was movie called, "A President on the Crosshairs", a detailed study of the November 22, 1963, assassination of John F.Kennedy.
The Mossad theory was that the killers-Mafiosa hit men, not Lee Harvey Oswald-actually wanted to murder then Texas governor John Connally, who was in the car with JFK but only wounded. Oswald was seen as a dupe in the whole thing and Connally as the target of mobsters trying to muscle their way into the oil business.
The Mossad believed that the official version of the assassination was pure, unadulterated hokum. To test their theory, they did a simulation exercise of the
presidential cavalcade to see if expert marksmen with far better equipment than Oswald's could hit a moving target from the recorded distance of 88 yards. They
couldn't.

It would have been the perfect cover. If Connally had been killed, everyone would have assumed it was an attempt on JFK. If they'd wanted to get Kennedy, they could have got him anywhere. A single bullet is supposed to have gone through the back of Kennedy's
head, out his chest, and into Connally. If you look at the film, you'll see those points were not aligned. If ever a bullet could do the Waltzing Matilda, that was it.

The Mossad had every film taken of the Dallas assassination, pictures of the area, the topography, aerial photographs, everything. Using mannequins, they duplicated the presidential cavalcade over and over again. Professionals will do a job in the same way. If I'm going to use a high-powered rifle, there are very few places I'd work from, and ideally I'd want a place where I held the target for the longest possible time, where I could get closest to it, but still create the least disturbance. Based on that, we picked a few likely places, and we had more than one person doing the shooting from more than one angle.

Oswald had used a mail order, bolt-action, clip-fed 6.5 mm Mannlicher-Carcano rifle, with a four-power telescopic sight. He'd bought it through a catalogue for $21.45. He also had a .38 Smith & Wesson revolver. It was never determined whether he had fired two rounds or three, but he used regular military full-jacketed cartridges with a muzzle velocity of 2,165 feet per second.

During the simulation exercise, the Mossad, using better, more powerful equipment, would aim their rifles, which were set up on tripods, and when the moment came they'd say "bang" over the loudspeakers and a laser direction-finder would show where the
people in the car would have been hit, and the bullet exits. According to what we found, the rifle was probably aimed at the back of Connally's head, and JFK gestured or moved just at the wrong moment-or possibly the assassin hesitated.

It was just an exercise. But it showed that it was impossible to do what Oswald was supposed to have done. He wasn't even a professional. Look at the distance, from the sixth-floor window of a building, the kind of equipment he had. He didn't even reinforce
the bullets. The guy had just bought the rifle. Anyone knows it takes time and skill to adjust the telescopic sights on a new rifle. The official version just isn't believable."

Ibid, p. 174

"Many of the training courses were taught by those who had carried out various Mossad operations. The trainees studied these operations in minute detail, REENACTING THEM, having every detail explained. In addition, my open access to the Mossad computer allowed me to build up a vast knowledge of the organization and its activities, many of which you are now going to read about, and much of it for the first time."
[Capitals added]

Ibid, p. 53

“During this period, WE DO NOT HAVE TEACHERS. WE HAVE PEOPLE FROM THE FIELD WHO ARE DEVOTING A TERM OF THEIR TIME TO THE ACADEMY TO BE YOUR INSTRUCTORS...” [Capitals added]

Ibid, p. 27

"...They [Israeli air force] had practiced over their own territory however, ON A MODEL OF A PLANT , before heading off to attack the real thing." (Capitals added)
(Israel's bombing of Iraq's nuclear reactor at Osirak.)

Daniel Raviv, Yossi Melman, "Every Spy a Prince"

http://adobebookcafe.com/images/0395581206.JPG
Houghton Mifflin, 1990
p. 396

"...Eight commandos, driven by the Mossad woman in the other Volkswagen minibus, pulled up in front of Wazir's home. In two task forces of four men each, they swiftly assaulted the house. THEY HAD PRACTICED ON A SIMILAR VILLA IN ISRAEL. SUCH REHEARSALS IN MODELS OF THE TARGET, OFTEN SPECIALLY BUILT, ARE
CONSIDERED BY THE ISRAELIS TO BE ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY BEFORE EMBARKING ON COMPLEX MISSIONS BEHIND ENEMY LINES."
[Capitals added]

Ostrovsky mentioned the above book in the postscript to the paperback edition of “By Way Of Deception”. He said that he had been told by one of the authors that the Mossad did have a plan to kidnap him in Canada and bring him to Israel to be tried or worse.

I suspected that Ostrovsky may have have had other motives for naming the book, so I decided to read it. When I came across this bit, I felt the hair on the back stand up. It was, I believed, corroboration that the Mossad constructs exact replicas of their targets, and that the duplicate of the JFK motorcade built by the Mossad was used to practice the assassination, and not to test its ridiculous theory.

What Ostrovsky and Halevy have described above, in some detail, is a Mossad training exercise, based on a past Mossad operation.
The past Mossad operation was the JFK assassination. The Mossad then made a training exercise out of it.
This is smoking gun evidence that the Mossad assassinated JFK

What they are describing is how the Mossad practiced the assassination: “...using mannequins they duplicated the presidential cavalcade over and over again...”.
That is how professionals plan an assassination: they practice it over and over again, until the get the timing down.
The entire shooting sequence in Dallas took six seconds.
No one is more professional at assassinations than the unit Ostrovsky was being trained for: The Kidon unit of the Mossad, which carries out abductions and assassinations.
When I first read this, I took it at face value and I laughed. The Mossad thought that the official theory was farce, but they came up with a theory of their own that was absolutely ridiculous. I said to myself at that time: “What a bunch of morons. No way could the mob pull a hit like this”.
And I kept reading. The more I read, the more I realized that the Mossad were not morons. Especially when I finished reading chapter 13, “Helping Arafat”.
This was a successful Mossad operation. Arafat wanted to buy weapons for his Force 17, and wanted to sell hashish in order to finance the purchase. He also planned to get a short term loan from a Swiss banker to pay for the weapons. Mossad learned of this from their assets and put together a plan to get everything: The guns, the money from the Swiss banker, and the hashish. AND THEY PULLED IT OFF.
At that point, I put the book down and said: “These guys are not morons. In fact, they are anything BUT morons. That thing about the JFK assassination doesn’t add up when taken at face value”.
So I went back and looked at it anew, and quickly realized, that Victor Ostrovsky had blown the whistle on the Mossad’s assassination of JFK

When Ostrovsky was turfed from the Mossad, he realized that the Mossad tried to get him killed. On page 172 of BWOD he says that he was informed that his file carried a request to transfer him to liaison with the Southern Lebanese army. Ostrovsky describes that “as good as a death warrant for an ex-Mossad man”.

After his book was published in the USA and Canada, Ostrovsky received a death threat on a Canadian television program from a Josef Lapid:

http://www.mediamonitors.net/ostrovsky2.html

What Ostrovsky described on pages 141-143 of BWOD cannot be taken at face value. Things just do not add up.
All one needs to do is ask some basic questions and the whole cover story unravels:

-What evidence does the Mossad base its ridiculous theory on-that Mafiosi hitmen carried out the assassination?

-How is the Mossad testing this ridiculous theory by doing this so-called exercise?
If they were testing a theory they would not need to practice it over and over again. You practice something over and over again in order to perfect it, get the timing down.

-How could the mob move into the oil business by assassinating John Connally?

-Could the mob get JFK anywhere? No chance. JFK had the Secret Service to protect him, Connally did not.

-Professionals will do a job in the same way: by practicing it over and over again. And no one is more professional that the unit Ostrovsky was being groomed for: The Kidon unit of the Mossad, its professional assassins.

-”...Based on that, we picked a few places...” Here, the Kidon trainees are reenacting the JFK assassination. Ostrovsky tells his reader in BWOD p 174, that the trainees studied past Mossad operations in minute detail and then re enacted them.

Furthermore, Raviv and Melman tell us in “Every Spy A Prince”, p 396, that the Mossad practices their hits on models of their targets.

See this article on the Mossad’s killing of an Iranian nuclear scientist, and its use of a model of the target’s home under the subheading “planting the bomb”:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-12191203

“The Mossad had every film taken of the assassination, aerial photographs, pictures of the area, everything”. In other words everything an agency would need to practice the assassination.

The conclusion also doesn’t add up: “according to what we found, the rifle was probably aimed at the back of Connally's head, and JFK gestured or moved just at the wrong moment-or possibly the assassin hesitated.

-The Zapruder film makes it obvious that JFK was hit from the right front as well as the rear.
-When the limo emerged from behind the Stemmons freeway sign, JFK had been hit in the neck-from the front-and slumped to his LEFT. By falling to his left, he exposed Connally’s BACK to shots from the rear. Connally was shot in the right rib, and right wrist, and a bullet had lodged into his LEFT thigh. So these bullets were meant for JFK.
-The fatal head shot leaves no doubt that the assassins were after JFK and not Connally.

So Halevy and Ostrovsky are telling their readers: DO NOT TAKE THIS AT FACE VALUE

Furthermore, since Ostrovsky says that the Mossad does not have teachers as such, but members of the Mossad who are acting as teachers to the cadets, and that “many of the training courses were taught by those who carried out various Mossad operations”, it is very likely that some of the personnel that carried out the JFK assassination instructed Ostrovsky and the other Kidon trainees during that training exercise.

Only two pages earlier in BWOD, on page 139, Ostrovsky and the other Kidon trainees participate in a training exercise that teaches them how to assassinate an agent who had gone astray, and to make it look like an accident. Then, two pages later, Ostrovsky tells his readers about the JFK hit, which was, as I have pointed out, a Mossad assassination.

THE COVER UP DEVICE

The Warren Commission was the cover up device, and it was staffed, as I said earlier, by mostly if not entirely Mossad sayanim lawyers:

David Belin, Jewish. Mossad sayanim, once again, must be 100% Jewish:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_W._Belin

Arlen Specter, Jewish, and architect of the Magic Bullet Theory:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arlen_Specter

http://www.jfk-assassination.de/images/bullet2.gif

Other lawyers on the Warren Commission with Jewish names: Goldberg, Eisenberg, Weinreb, Adams, Hubert, Stern, Jenner, Willens, Redlich, Liebeler, Ely, Laulicht, Marmor, Mosk and Pollak. Slawson’s family probably changed their name from Slawski. Mossad sayanim must be 100%, and since the lawyers on the WC have Jewish names, it appears they were 100% Jewish.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Redlich

http://www.ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=marmor

http://archive.jta.org/article/1967/05/19/2749379/american-jewish-committee-opens-fourday-meeting-slawson-fund-announced

http://njjewishnews.com/article/4707/at-risk-youth-get-second-home-in-ofakim#.UD3TMcFlQ1c

JFK was shot from the right front. A number of qualified medical personnel described a massive, gaping wound in the occipitoparietal area, Drs McClelland, Dr Peters, Dr Carrico, Dr Jones, and nurse Boron, to name a few:

http://www.jfklancer.com/Peters.html

http://spot.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.back_issues/16th_issue/mcclelland.html

http://www.artearthmann.com/conspiracyFolder/assetsFolder/jfk_headWitnesses700x400.jpg

The autopsy photographs show the back of the head to be completely intact, so they were obviously faked:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-JP7rDYY2k3k/UDFCQfjzV2I/AAAAAAAAABM/VSzloAkM0_c/s640/JFK+back+of+the+head.jpg

The autopsy photos and X rays were always in the possession of the US Secret Service, so you can rule out Soviets, Cubans, pro or anti Castro, and the mob as possible suspects in the conspiracy to fake this evidence.
The only possible explanation is Mossad sayanim in the Secret Service, which had the photos, and also permitted the assassination to take place in Dallas.
Kellerman is an Ashkenazic name:

http://hipsterjew.com/2012/08/book-review-kellermans-potboiler-in-name-only/

Roy Kellerman was the Secret Service agent who hijacked JFK’s corpse, at gunpoint, from Parkland Hospital, contrary to Texas law, to Bethesda Naval Hospital, for an autopsy that left much to be desired:

http://www.jfkmontreal.com/inside_parkland.htm

THE MEDIA

The role of the media in the cover up: By Hennelly and Policoff

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x5469960

Who own the US media:

Lenni Brenner, “Jews In America Today”, Lyle Stuart, Secaucus 1985, p 324

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/518zongqwYL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

"...The NEW YORK TIMES,easily the most important daily, is owned by
the Sulzbergers.Katherine Graham, of Jewish descent, owns the WASHINGTON
POST and NEWSWEEK.Walter Annenberg owns TV GUIDE...US NEW AND WORLD
REPORT and THE ATLANTIC MONTHLY are owned by Mort Zuckerman.Sam
Newhouse owns VANITY FAIR, VOGUE,...RANDOM HOUSE PUBLISHING..."

"...Jews founded the three TV networks. CBS is still(1985) strongly
Jewish...However ABC has merged with Capital Cities Communications...NBC
was founded by David Sarnoff (look up David Sarnoff’s name in Garrison’s book OTTOTA)..."
"...In November 1976, Israel Bonds put on a fashion show in
Washington. Among the models were Mrs.DAVID BRINKLEY, MRS. MARTIN
AGRONSKY, AND MRS.DAN RATHER.It is also revealing that some of the other
models were Mrs.HENRY JACKSON, wife of the pro-Israeli "Senator from
Boeing", Mrs. JOSEPH SISCO, wife of the ex-Under Secretary of
State.Present were the wives of the Chief Justice of the Supreme
Court,the Secretary of Defense,the Attorney General,and the head of the
Federal Reserve Board.OBVIOUSLY SOME LEADING TV NEWS PEOPLE ARE TOO
CLOSE TO THE ZIONISTS.BUT AREN'T THEY ALSO FAR TOO INTIMATE WITH THE
ENTIRE POWER STRUCTURE IN THIS COUNTRY?"

Oliver Stone wrote this foreword in Fletcher Prouty’s book:

http://www.nerjabookcentre.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/JFK-747x1024.jpg

"...Where, in the last twenty years, have we seen serious research
from Tom Wicker, Dan Rather, Anthony Lewis, George Lardner, Ken
Auchincloss, into Lee Harvey Oswald's movements in the months and years
before 22 November 1963?..."(Needless to say all these fine reporters
are Jews and I would say, Mossad sayanim)

Oliver Stone had this to say on disc two of his motion picture JFK:

“These journalists are trained Doberman Pinschers. They’re protecting something. They’re protecting an old crime”.

Oliver Stone is “Jewish”:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Stone

The national US media attacked Garrison and his probe into the JFK murder:

Garrison, OTTOTA, pp 152, 174, 186-188, 192-199, 295

and defended the Lone Assassin theory:

Garrison, OTTOTA, pp 4-5, 248-250, 294-295

Who owns the US media today?

http://rense.com/general44/sevenjewishamericans.htm

Oswald, the patsy, was silenced by a “Jew” named Jacob Rubenstein, aka Jack Ruby.
If you read his testimony, you will discover that Ruby said that his lawyer told him to say that he shot LHO in order to save Jackie Kennedy the pain of having to testify at LHO’s trial.
Ruby gave a private interview to journalist Dorothy Kilgallen. She later told acquaintances that she was about to break the case. Shortly afterwards, she died:

http://911review.org/Alex/Kilgallen_murdered.html

Israel stole its weapons grade uranium from the US:

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/2011/Dec-05/155997-israel-stole-uranium-from-us-report-will-show.ashx#axzz24uTqOvn8

Five different US administrations covered it up. You can read about it in this book:

http://www.bookfever.com/book_photos/45186.jpg

Why isn’t the IAEA investigating Dimona? Is it an Israeli spy front?

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/11/25/iaea-cries-wolf-over-iran-nukes/

You can also read about the “close relationship” between the US and Israel in this book:

http://www.the-savoisien.com/blog/public/img11/they_dare_to_speak_out_paul_findley.png

If the people running the US government were Italians, or Irish, or British, then the US would have close ties with Italy, or Ireland, or Britain. The US has “close ties” with israel because the politicians are openly Jewish like Lieberman, Levin, Boxer and others, or Kryptos like the Bush family.
Moron Bush has first cousins named Ellis and Harris:both are Ashkenazic names.
In fact, from Roosevelt to this clown who’s in the White House now, every American president has been a “Jew” except for JFK, who was executed in Dallas, and Clinton, who was impeached by the Mossad. Lewinsky, Tripp, Starr, Lucianne Goldberg, Henry Hyde, Tom DeLay, Bob Barr, all Ashkenazim by birth (born of “Jewish” mothers, who are born of “Jewish” mothers, and so on) and Mossad sayanim.

joeturn

Apr 4, 2013, 11:56:03 PM4/4/13
> [...]
>
> http://www.the-savoisien.com/blog/public/img11/they_dare_to_speak_out...
>
> If the people running the US government were Italians, or Irish, or British, then the US would have close ties with Italy, or Ireland, or Britain. The US has “close ties” with israel because the politicians are openly Jewish like Lieberman, Levin, Boxer and others, or Kryptos like the Bush family.
> Moron Bush has first cousins named Ellis and Harris:both are Ashkenazic names.
> In fact, from Roosevelt to this clown who’s in the White House now, every American president has been a “Jew” except for JFK, who was executed in Dallas, and Clinton, who was impeached by the Mossad. Lewinsky, Tripp, Starr, Lucianne Goldberg, Henry Hyde, Tom DeLay, Bob Barr, all Ashkenazim by birth (born of “Jewish” mothers, who are born of “Jewish” mothers, and so on) and Mossad sayanim.

Jimmy Carter is JFK and is still alive.

lonegun...@yahoo.com

Apr 5, 2013, 1:21:37 AM4/5/13
Another idiot troll.