Helen Thomas tells jews to go back home ...

Warhol

Jun 5, 2010, 6:44:45 PM6/5/10
Helen Thomas tells jews to go back home ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQcQdWBqt14

Helen Thomas is a senior White House correspondent for Hearst
Newspapers. And she thinks that jews should get the hell of israhell
and go “home”.

she's right with what she said: "Go back home" .

Alexander

Jun 5, 2010, 11:07:31 PM6/5/10
Warhol wrote:
> Helen Thomas tells jews to go back home ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQcQdWBqt14
>
> Helen Thomas is a senior White House correspondent for Hearst
> Newspapers. And she thinks that jews should get the hell of israhell
> and go �home�.

> she's right with what she said: "Go back home" .

Hell no.. We have spent years getting 3 million of the murderous,
thieving thugs out of America. We still have 5 million to go. We are
trying to make an economic recovery and no country with Jews tinkering
with their Government has ever survived. Germany saved it itself by
using radical methods to remove the Jews from their midst. It seems the
only way that is successful. The Jewish cancer must be isolated in one
airtight container. Let the Turks paper train them.

Honest truth

Jun 6, 2010, 3:25:30 AM6/6/10
http://plancksconstant.org/blog1/2010/06/helen_thomas_is_an_idiot.html

Almost four years ago in one of my top ten articles of all time Why
Israelis will win against Hezbollah - Photos IDF Babes, I included Helen
Thomas' photo among Hezbollah supporters. In fact, I purposely listed her
as a particularly ugly Hezbollah woman.

She never disappoints: when asked to comment on Israel during the White
House Jewish Heritage Celebration on 27 May 2010, she said, "Tell them [the
Jews] to get the hell out of Palestine... Remember these people are
occupied ... and itļæ½s their land....

They [the Jews] should go home - Poland ... Germany.ļæ½

Ms. Thomas probably doesn't know that millions of Jews were killed in
Poland and Germany. It was in all the papers. Here's the video:

--
About us

The Palestinian Zionist Organization is:
Against the lying and deceitfull activities of the terroristic Palestinian
Government led by Hamas and Fatah.
Against the lies that the Palestinians show the world media so the world
ALWAYS blames Israel!
Against the 'Land for Peace' policy forced by the USA and the UN. The only
thing that Israel receives in return for land are rockets send by Hamas and
Fatah. 'Land for Peace' is one big Palestinian lie!
Against a Palestinian State. This Palestinian State will become the most
terroristic state in the world! Official Hamas documents show that they
will only use every 'new inch of land' to destroy the nation of Israel.
Politics does not change the hearts of people!
Against the Palestinian child abuse by Hamas and Fatah who turn children
into suicide bombers.
Against the division of Jerusalem. The Palestinians will only use their
part of Jerusalem to terrorize the Jewish part of Jerusalem.

http://www.palestinianzionistorganization.com/

Stewart

Jun 6, 2010, 10:11:59 AM6/6/10

"Honest truth" <Honest...@Wisdom.net> wrote in message

> http://plancksconstant.org/blog1/2010/06/helen_thomas_is_an_idiot.html
>
> Almost four years ago in one of my top ten articles of all time Why
> Israelis will win against Hezbollah - Photos IDF Babes, I included
> Helen
> Thomas' photo among Hezbollah supporters. In fact, I purposely
> listed her
> as a particularly ugly Hezbollah woman.
>
> She never disappoints: when asked to comment on Israel during the
> White
> House Jewish Heritage Celebration on 27 May 2010, she said, "Tell
> them [the
> Jews] to get the hell out of Palestine... Remember these people are
> occupied ... and it�s their land....
>
> They [the Jews] should go home - Poland ... Germany.�

> Ms. Thomas probably doesn't know that millions of Jews were killed
> in
> Poland and Germany. It was in all the papers. Here's the video:

The woman is an idiot. I wouldn't be surprised if she is really donna
ocean.

>> Helen Thomas tells jews to go back home ...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQcQdWBqt14
>>
>> Helen Thomas is a senior White House correspondent for Hearst
>> Newspapers. And she thinks that jews should get the hell of
>> israhell

>> and go �home�.

last_per...@yahoo.com

Jun 6, 2010, 10:25:57 AM6/6/10
On Jun 6, 3:25 am, Honest truth <Honest_tr...@Wisdom.net> wrote:

Yeah we know turd, she's a nazi and Jew hater. Try again turd.

> http://www.palestinianzionistorganization.com/

ZioNazis propaganda site. Try harder turd.

Honest truth

Jun 6, 2010, 11:50:25 AM6/6/10
On Sun, 6 Jun 2010 07:25:57 -0700 (PDT), last_per...@yahoo.com wrote:

> On Jun 6, 3:25�am, Honest truth <Honest_tr...@Wisdom.net> wrote:
>
> Yeah we know turd, she's a nazi and Jew hater.

Do you have any proof for that claim?

>> Try again turd.
>> http://www.palestinianzionistorganization.com/
>
> ZioNazis propaganda site. Try harder turd.

The voice of reason and honesty

Double-A

Jun 6, 2010, 12:29:14 PM6/6/10

Hasn't Helen Thomas been around longer than God?

Double-A

drahcir

Jun 6, 2010, 1:05:09 PM6/6/10
On Jun 6, 3:25 am, Honest truth <Honest_tr...@Wisdom.net> wrote:
> http://plancksconstant.org/blog1/2010/06/helen_thomas_is_an_idiot.html
>
> Almost four years ago in one of my top ten articles of all time Why
> Israelis will win against Hezbollah - Photos IDF Babes, I included Helen
> Thomas' photo among Hezbollah supporters. In fact, I purposely listed her
> as a particularly ugly Hezbollah woman.
>
> She never disappoints: when asked to comment on Israel during the White
> House Jewish Heritage Celebration on 27 May 2010, she said, "Tell them [the
> Jews] to get the hell out of Palestine... Remember these people are
> occupied ... and itÿs their land....
>
> They [the Jews] should go home - Poland ... Germany.¡

The funniest part about what this hag said is that Israel IS the Jews'
home. Conversely, I wonder where Helen's home is - she doesn't look
Native American.

> Ms. Thomas probably doesn't know that millions of Jews were killed in
> Poland and Germany.

That's not particularly relevant.

It was in all the papers. Here's the video:

> > Helen Thomas tells jews to go back home ...
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQcQdWBqt14
>
> > Helen Thomas is a senior White House correspondent for Hearst
> > Newspapers. And she thinks that jews should get the hell of israhell

> > and go ´home¡.

drahcir

Jun 6, 2010, 1:13:19 PM6/6/10
Two minutes of googling Thomas revealed that she's an arab. Her name
is fake.

Brad Guth

Jun 6, 2010, 1:32:52 PM6/6/10

Perhaps Helen Thomas is another one of those 70 million year old
seans.

~ BG

Brad Guth

Jun 6, 2010, 1:33:49 PM6/6/10
On Jun 6, 10:13 am, drahcir <justrichardsmu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Two minutes of googling Thomas revealed that she's an arab. Her name
> is fake.

What in politics or any faith-based cabal isn't fake?

~ BG

Government Shill #2

Jun 6, 2010, 1:38:59 PM6/6/10
On Sun, 6 Jun 2010 10:33:49 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <brad...@gmail.com>
wrote:

What in politics, or any babble-babble babble isn't fake?

What?

--
Shill #2

Pfft...English! Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Homer J. Simpson

Government Shill #2

Jun 6, 2010, 1:39:35 PM6/6/10
On Sun, 6 Jun 2010 10:32:52 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <brad...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Jun 6, 9:29�am, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:

What?

Double-A

Jun 6, 2010, 2:11:38 PM6/6/10

I wonder if she is related the Danny Thomas, the late Lebanese
comedian? Maybe if her original name was Yakhoob!

Double-A

Brad Guth

Jun 6, 2010, 2:19:43 PM6/6/10
On Jun 6, 10:39 am, Government Shill #2 <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 6 Jun 2010 10:32:52 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com>

You really need to keep up with Usenet/newsgroup gossip. Rothschild
Seans have been around for 70 million some years, and supposedly
they've assimilated a few of us into becoming immortals, because they
can.

~ BG

Brad Guth

Jun 6, 2010, 2:21:04 PM6/6/10
On Jun 6, 10:38 am, Government Shill #2 <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 6 Jun 2010 10:33:49 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com>

> wrote:
>
> >On Jun 6, 10:13 am, drahcir <justrichardsmu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Two minutes of googling Thomas revealed that she's an arab. Her name
> >> is fake.
>
> >What in politics or any faith-based cabal isn't fake?
>
> What in politics, or any babble-babble babble isn't fake?
>
> What?
>
> --
> Shill #2
>
> Pfft...English! Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
>  Homer J. Simpson

There you go again, being fake, as well as pretend dumbfounded.

~ BG

Government Shill #2

Jun 6, 2010, 2:24:03 PM6/6/10
On Sun, 6 Jun 2010 11:19:43 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <brad...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Jun 6, 10:39�am, Government Shill #2 <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> On Sun, 6 Jun 2010 10:32:52 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> >Perhaps Helen Thomas is another one of those 70 million year old
>> >seans.
>>
>> > ~ BG
>>
>> What?
>

>You really need to keep up with Usenet/newsgroup gossip. Rothschild
>Seans have been around for 70 million some years, and supposedly
>they've assimilated a few of us into becoming immortals, because they
>can.

WTF is a Sean?

--
Shill #2

Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)

Government Shill #2

Jun 6, 2010, 2:25:10 PM6/6/10
On Sun, 6 Jun 2010 11:21:04 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <brad...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Jun 6, 10:38 am, Government Shill #2 <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 6 Jun 2010 10:33:49 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> >What in politics or any faith-based cabal isn't fake?
>>
>> What in politics, or any babble-babble babble isn't fake?
>>
>> What?
>>

>There you go again, being fake, as well as pretend dumbfounded.

I'm not pretending to be dumbfounded ~ BG. I really, really can't
understand your attempts at English.

Brad Guth

Jun 6, 2010, 2:26:38 PM6/6/10

Could be, although perhaps she's distant blood related to Osama bin
Laden.

In either case, she's more right about those pesky hard-core Zionist/
Jews than most in politics care to admit.

~ BG

BDK

Jun 6, 2010, 3:10:18 PM6/6/10
In article <atpn061uvgn3d3dqc...@4ax.com>,
gov....@gmail.com says...

His terminology cracks me up.
--
BDK, non-jew leader of the non-existant jew paid shills!

Government Shill #2

Jun 6, 2010, 3:12:20 PM6/6/10

>His terminology cracks me up.

Anything is possible if you make up your own terminology.

--
Shill #2

Ears on the loon go round and round, round and round, round and round...
theobviousgcashman

BDK

Jun 6, 2010, 3:17:39 PM6/6/10
In article <cfd05538-4b4f-4eb8-8d3e-
bd9f69...@d37g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>, justrich...@gmail.com
says...

> Two minutes of googling Thomas revealed that she's an arab. Her name
> is fake.

There are a large number of local arabs with the last name Thomas.
Tanoose is one of their original names, they just angloed it.

Brad Guth

Jun 6, 2010, 3:30:18 PM6/6/10
On Jun 6, 11:24 am, Government Shill #2 <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 6 Jun 2010 11:19:43 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com>

Like I said, try to keep up. Seans are supposedly immortals that have
ET powers and God like authority.

Either take you head out of your ass,
http://edconrad.com/pics/TightFit.jpg
or at least take those pesky context filters out of your search
engine, and you'll be surprised at what's available to the rest of us.

~ BG

Brad Guth

Jun 6, 2010, 3:31:52 PM6/6/10
On Jun 6, 11:25 am, Government Shill #2 <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 6 Jun 2010 11:21:04 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com>

> wrote:
>

> >On Jun 6, 10:38 am, Government Shill #2 <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> What in politics, or any babble-babble babble isn't fake?
>
> >> What?
>
> >There you go again, being fake, as well as pretend dumbfounded.
>
> I'm not pretending to be dumbfounded ~ BG. I really, really can't
> understand your attempts at English.

http://edconrad.com/pics/TightFit.jpg

Now do you understand?

Warhol

Jun 6, 2010, 7:53:58 PM6/6/10
On Jun 6, 7:13 pm, drahcir <justrichardsmu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Two minutes of googling Thomas revealed that she's an arab. Her name
> is fake.

this is why jews give themselves a bad name, they bring their troubles
onto themselves

I wouldn't classify her as a "Jew hater"... Clearly not. She knows
something yids don't know. She clearly wants what is best for her
people, and maybe she bases her opinion on her experience as a jew.

You're so hot over a Jew saying Israel is a bad idea, which is very
very funny. Now you'll all crucify her over it. And good. She's a
stupid old bitty and deserves all kinds of flak. Have at it.

PS remember she is a mongol... just as all those that call them self
jews...

Brad Guth

Jun 6, 2010, 8:07:50 PM6/6/10

Perhaps they can pull off another faith-based PR stunt, by getting
their political puppets to put her on a stick, just like they got
Jesus Christ put on a stick.

~ BG

Alexander

Jun 6, 2010, 8:35:02 PM6/6/10
Stewart wrote:
> "Honest truth" <Honest...@Wisdom.net> wrote in message
>> http://plancksconstant.org/blog1/2010/06/helen_thomas_is_an_idiot.html
>>
>> Almost four years ago in one of my top ten articles of all time Why
>> Israelis will win against Hezbollah - Photos IDF Babes, I included
>> Helen
>> Thomas' photo among Hezbollah supporters. In fact, I purposely
>> listed her
>> as a particularly ugly Hezbollah woman.
>>
>> She never disappoints: when asked to comment on Israel during the
>> White
>> House Jewish Heritage Celebration on 27 May 2010, she said, "Tell
>> them [the
>> Jews] to get the hell out of Palestine... Remember these people are
>> occupied ... and it�s their land....
>>
>> They [the Jews] should go home - Poland ... Germany.�
>>
>> Ms. Thomas probably doesn't know that millions of Jews were killed
>> in
>> Poland and Germany. It was in all the papers. Here's the video:
>>

> The woman is an idiot. I wouldn't be surprised if she is really donna
> ocean.

Actually she is your Mother and deeply regrets not aborting you. I bet
she never even visited you in Federal prison either.

Warhol

Jun 6, 2010, 8:53:44 PM6/6/10

that they are doing now...

But the Zionist ones are truly dark and evil and use falsified Gods
word to further their cause and I don't understand this, because when
I ask Christian Zionists why they place the jew as god's chosen above
the Christian they can only answer that God wants them to do this and
they want to get to heaven. Gimme a break on that one... "if they
don't pay silver, then they go straight to the lake of fire... not one
is gone to heaven."

Hagar

Jun 6, 2010, 11:03:08 PM6/6/10

"Warhol" <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Helen Thomas tells jews to go back home ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQcQdWBqt14

Helen Thomas is a senior White House correspondent for Hearst
Newspapers. And she thinks that jews should get the hell of israhell
and go �home�.

she's right with what she said: "Go back home" .

*************************************
Helen Thomas should have been turned into Soylent Green a long time ago.

Warhol

Jun 6, 2010, 11:26:11 PM6/6/10

Hagar is that what you want do to White House darling Helen Thomas who
told the jews to go back to Germany and Poland????

The yids shit on whoever treats them nice, just look at the
Palestinians. Give them an inch, they take it all. Honestly, I think
she has a point...

However, this makes me wonder....

It SEEMS like Israel is being set up for a fall by the very zionist
control mongers who have elevated them to power.

And you know what?

I don't feel sorry for any of ya.

BDK

Jun 7, 2010, 12:15:21 AM6/7/10
In article <fe6cbd4f-7efe-424b-b7ff-2ccb2b3d5f2e@
31g2000prc.googlegroups.com>, brad...@gmail.com says...

And why would anyone who isn't a loon, or some sort of Highlander fanboi
know that?

> Either take you head out of your ass,
> http://edconrad.com/pics/TightFit.jpg
> or at least take those pesky context filters out of your search
> engine, and you'll be surprised at what's available to the rest of us.
>
> ~ BG

I just did a search and came up with nothing much except Sean Connery
and Highlander type links. Or, if I word it slightly different, it comes
back with some Marvel comic auction.

Not that it matters anyway, it's just Guthballian Babbling.

mirjam

Jun 7, 2010, 12:59:32 AM6/7/10
On Jun 6, 1:44 am, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Helen Thomas tells jews to go back home ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQcQdWBqt14
>
> Helen Thomas is a senior White House correspondent for Hearst
> Newspapers. And she thinks that jews should get the hell of israhell
> and go “home”.
>
> she's right with what she said: "Go back home" .

Interesting remark from a woman whose parents Migrated to America,
from Lebanon

and who cahnged their name from Antonious ....to a more English name
Thomas
mirjam

mirjam

Jun 7, 2010, 1:04:58 AM6/7/10
On Jun 6, 5:25 pm, last_permutat...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Jun 6, 3:25 am, Honest truth <Honest_tr...@Wisdom.net> wrote:
>
> Yeah we know turd, she's a nazi and Jew hater.  Try again turd.
>
> >http://www.palestinianzionistorganization.com/
>
> ZioNazis propaganda site.  Try harder turd.

That is so funny , that You call her a Nazi , while None of us called
her by this name , we only pointed out that she was first genration
American born to Lebanese parents , and that she has for some years
shown where her feelings were . But in this last video she expressed
just pure hatred.
mirjam

george

Jun 7, 2010, 1:06:11 AM6/7/10

One of those 'inconvenient' facts that so often rise up to show where
the bias comes from...

drahcir

Jun 7, 2010, 8:23:47 AM6/7/10
On Sun, 6 Jun 2010 10:33:49 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<brad...@gmail.com> wrote:

You probably think your question makes sense, right?

> ~ BG

drahcir

Jun 7, 2010, 8:25:27 AM6/7/10
On Sun, 6 Jun 2010 16:53:58 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

I suppose the reason you're so obseesed with Jupiter is because that's
where you're from - on earth, arabs aren't generally jews.

Hagar

Jun 7, 2010, 10:04:56 AM6/7/10

"Warhol" <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

And you know what?

No need to repeat your tired old screed, madman ... we know the
truth. There are 100 times more ragheads than Joos in the mid east,
yet they keep kicking your sorry flea infested raghead asses ... and
Allah is HELPLESS. You show them. Loon.
You push them against the wall and you get nuked, numbnutz.

dsharavi

Jun 7, 2010, 12:45:05 PM6/7/10
On Jun 6, 12:25 am, Honest truth <Honest_tr...@Wisdom.net> wrote:
> http://plancksconstant.org/blog1/2010/06/helen_thomas_is_an_idiot.html
> Almost four years ago in one of my top ten articles of all time Why
> Israelis will win against Hezbollah - Photos IDF Babes, I included Helen
> Thomas' photo among Hezbollah supporters. In fact, I purposely listed her
> as a particularly ugly Hezbollah woman.

Ugly? Ye gods and little fishes, that is one VERY oogly painted old
harridan.

> She never disappoints: when asked to comment on Israel during the White
> House Jewish Heritage Celebration on 27 May 2010, she said, "Tell
>them [the Jews] to get the hell out of Palestine... Remember these

> people are occupied ... and itÿs their land....

Haven't we heard that before?

"Don't you see we must keep in our place?
We are occupied
Have you forgotten how put down we are?"

"What more do you need to convince you
That you have made it and you're easily as strong
As the filth from Rome who raped our country
And who've terrorized our people for so long?"

Something like that, anyway.

> They [the Jews] should go home - Poland ... Germany.

Maybe Ms Thomas should go home, too - to Lebanon.

> Ms. Thomas probably doesn't know that millions of Jews were killed in
> Poland and Germany. It was in all the papers. Here's the video:

Not really applicable to the subject. Anyway, it would probably just
make the old bag cream in her jeans.

> > Helen Thomas tells jews to go back home ...
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQcQdWBqt14
>
> > Helen Thomas is a senior White House correspondent for Hearst
> > Newspapers. And she thinks that jews should get the hell of israhell
> > and go ´home¡.
> > she's right with what she said: "Go back home" .

Jews in Israel ARE home.

Deborah

MANFRED the heat seeking OBOE

Jun 7, 2010, 2:31:01 PM6/7/10
dsharavi
> On Jun 6, 12:25�am, Honest truth
>> http://plancksconstant.org/blog1/2010/06/helen_thomas_is_an_idiot.html
>> Almost four years ago in one of my top ten articles of all time Why
>> Israelis will win against Hezbollah - Photos IDF Babes, I included
>> Helen Thomas' photo among Hezbollah supporters. In fact, I purposely
>> listed her as a particularly ugly Hezbollah woman.
>
> Ugly? Ye gods and little fishes, that is one VERY oogly painted old
> harridan.

Helen Thomas is simply vying for the #2 spot of Emminent Monster of our day.
Sorry Helen, you'll always be second fiddle to that-one who
disgraced his office and betrayed us ALL.

"It would be wrong to cut off contact with the terror group just because
they may have killed people "in a way that we hate."
-- Arch-Traitor Bill Clinton'06

LIBs.
Those who see NOTHING WRONG
with erecting a Mosque at 911 Ground Zero
daring others to argue why this is not-just wrong BUT EVIL,
that somehow this SOMEHOW UNLIKE openning a Hitler Youth Center at
Guernica ...

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/001/104ivafk.as
Evil's Advantage Over Conscience

WHEN A TERRORIST such as Arafat or bin Laden uses bombs as well as
language, his goal is to weaken the society he targets by manipulating
not just fear but also conscience. He seeks to create a fifth column
within each individual, sympathetic to his ideals, and a fifth column
within the society, an anti-self-defense movement that will
righteously lobby the government to open the gates, so that the
terrorist can destroy his target with ease.

The terrorist therefore must persuade his victims that they are "doing
the right thing" by submitting to fear. To do so, the terrorist needs
to recruit or take over each victim's conscience and change it. This
happens in stages.

Even as wave after wave of terror appear
over the horizon as so many luftwaffe during the Battle of Britain
LIBs not only Sponsor our Adversaries,
they actively Defend them as well.

LIB Strategic Insanity can and MUST be defeated,
because Evil has NO POWER when the Good remain unafraid.
LIBs what you to live in FEAR for having abandoned your only
means of survival, and GUILT for knowing that you have done so
willingly.

http://www.frootandbee.org/pictures/anime.gif
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/122975.gif

---
LIB's plead for a Morality which holds COMPROMISE as it's standard of
Value, making it possible to judge Virtue on the basis of the number of
Values which one is willing to Betray.

"Iran is the only country in the world that has now had six elections
since the first election of President Khatami (in 1997)......
In every single election, the guys I identify with got two-thirds
to 70 percent of the vote. There is no other country in the world
I can say that about, certainly not my own."
-- Arch-Traitor Bill Clinton'05

LIBs, what price their vision?
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/14028.JPG

NefeshBarYochai

Jun 7, 2010, 3:26:01 PM6/7/10
On Jun 5, 4:44 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Helen Thomas tells jews to go back home ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQcQdWBqt14
>
> Helen Thomas is a senior White House correspondent for Hearst
> Newspapers. And she thinks that jews should get the hell of israhell
> and go “home”.
>
> she's right with what she said: "Go back home" .

Helen Thomas is a dried up old trouble-making bitch that should not be
considered coherant.

Alexander

Jun 7, 2010, 3:38:57 PM6/7/10

So now we know that Hagar likes to eat old ladies. Must be another one
of those Heathen Jewish blood rituals.

Alexander

Jun 7, 2010, 3:40:16 PM6/7/10

You are just pissed that she is much cuter then you are.

Alexander

Jun 7, 2010, 3:41:48 PM6/7/10

Speaking of inconvenient facts, Georgey... Does your Jewish wifey
let you have seconds, when the black neighbor is done with her?

Alexander

Jun 7, 2010, 3:44:04 PM6/7/10
NefeshBarYochai wrote:
> On Jun 5, 4:44 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Helen Thomas tells jews to go back home ...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQcQdWBqt14
>>
>> Helen Thomas is a senior White House correspondent for Hearst
>> Newspapers. And she thinks that jews should get the hell of israhell
>> and go “home”.
>>
>> she's right with what she said: "Go back home" .
>
>Mirjam is a dried up old trouble-making bitch that should not be
> considered coherant.

I corrected this for you Yochai. One should always look after his Marine
buds.
Semper Fi

One day sanity will return and you will stop saying terrible traitorous
things about real Americans.

Brad Guth

Jun 7, 2010, 4:22:51 PM6/7/10

Since Zionist Jews don't believe in hell, perhaps your "lake of fire"
is not a serious threat, especially if they have the whole flaming
place to themselves.

Any faith-based group that fails to police their own kind should join
those bad Jewish Semites in your "lake of fire", as that way they can
be forever at war with one another, always pissing over who God likes
best, and perhaps if they each piss hard enough they'll eventually put
that lake of fire out.

~ BG

Double-A

Jun 7, 2010, 4:24:24 PM6/7/10

Warhol

Jun 7, 2010, 4:47:12 PM6/7/10

Nukes don't exist... it's a giant Hoax, a hoax as the one they told us
that they went to the moon... Fake Miracles.

Pigsrael has turned into a evil False Prophet country... Bible
revelation fulfilled... And The Beast (Turkey) who is rising to power
today...

This Beast is the beast with the ten horns(Europe). And his followers
are all under the Satanic Influence, thinking that they serve GOD.
Fascinated, the whole world followed after the beast.

they also worshiped the beast and said, "Who can compare with the
Beast or who can fight against it?" (Rev 13:3)

Book of the Revelation
Chapter 17

16 -- The ten horns that you saw and the beast will hate the harlot;
they will leave her desolate and naked; they will eat her flesh and
consume her with fire.

The Beast will hate the Harlot.

The Harlot is the False prophet, who represent the fake state of
Pigsrael.

This doesn't Promises not much good for the self declared chosen ones.

Warhol

Jun 7, 2010, 5:00:14 PM6/7/10

they have a big problem with Turkey now... I already told here more
then 5 years ago, that their Master The Beast with the Ten Horns shall
betray them at end... today my words have been fulfilled... and all
yids on this thread remember my words of warnings very well...

Now Time has come for those jews to go back to where they came from...
because soon hell will break out in man made Promised Land. But don't
worry... Such things must happen, but the end is still to come, since
its written in the stars...

Yet no one has seen the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with
power and great glory, nor has he sent his angels to gather the elect
from all parts of the world. Moreover, the sun has not become
darkened; the moon has not failed to reflect light, and the stars have
not "fallen" from heaven. Nearly two thousand years have passed and
this prophecy remains unfulfilled, although Jesus strongly stated it
would be fulfilled in the lifetime of his generation.

Warhol

Jun 7, 2010, 5:01:11 PM6/7/10
On Jun 7, 10:24 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> http://www.oregonlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2010/06/longtime_washing...
>
> Double-A

AA she is 90 years Old...

Painius

Jun 8, 2010, 12:30:30 AM6/8/10
"Double-A" <doub...@hush.com> wrote in message
> http://www.oregonlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2010/06/longtime_washington_journalist.html
>
> Double-A

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Isn't it wonderful how "Freedom of Speech"© works here
in our "free" country? Yessirreee ! It works just fine until
somebody says something we don't like.

I don't agree with those who side with Thomas, it's a
blatantly anti-semite bunch of crap. But all i can say is...

...so much for freedom of speech

happy holidays and...
starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S. "There is a strength in the union even of
very sorry men. > Homer in _The Iliad_

P.P.S.: http://www.painellsworth.net
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Paine_Ellsworth

mirjam

Jun 8, 2010, 12:56:53 AM6/8/10
> You are just pissed that she is much cuter then you are.- Hide quoted text -

mirjam

Jun 8, 2010, 12:59:54 AM6/8/10
> and who cahnged their name from Antonious ....to a more English
name
> > Thomas
> > mirjam
>
> You are just pissed that she is much cuter then you are.-
Since i never saw her , i can`t share your opinion, In fact until
yesterday when i read about her unpolite comment i never heard of
her .
mirjam

Alexander

Jun 8, 2010, 1:13:47 AM6/8/10
mirjam wrote:
> > and who changed their name from Antonious ....to a more English

She is really blessed, She has never heard of you. It is refreshing to
have a Senior news reporter in America that isn't cowed by the Jews that
control American media. When Israel and its inhabitants start comporting
themselves respectably, I am sure the rest of the world will treat
Israel with respect. It will take a few years to let the momories of the
terrible crimes done in Jewish arrogance. America also has a nasty image
problem to overcome also...Thanks to supporting the Jews.

As for Helen Thomas..She looks like an elder Semite..Thus kinsman to you
folks in Israel. I believe her roots were from Lebanon.

Alexander

Jun 8, 2010, 1:23:02 AM6/8/10
Double-A wrote:
> http://www.oregonlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2010/06/longtime_washington_journalist.html
>
> Double-A

She was politically assassinated by the Jewish lobby, AIPAC, and
Abe Cocksuker Foxman. You say something nasty ab out a Jew.. Shit
happens to you in America.. Same as in Germany before the Nazi's brought
that shit to a screeching halt. Jews can smear anyone they want...But oh
boooo! Don't say anything against the genociding Jews.

***************************************

National election and politics news from The Oregonian
Breaking News, Politics, Washington, D.C. »
Longtime Washington journalist Helen Thomas retires in flap over Israel
remarks
By The Associated Press
June 07, 2010, 1:15PM
helen thomas, white house correspondent, journalistVeteran White House
journalist Helen Thomas asks a question of President Barack Obama during
a news conference in the East Room of the White House in Washington, in
this photo taken Thursday, May 27, 2010. Thomas abruptly retired Monday
as a columnist for Hearst News Service following remarks she made about
Israel that were denounced by the White House and her press corps
colleagues. WASHINGTON -- Longtime Washington journalist Helen Thomas
abruptly retired Monday as a columnist for Hearst News Service following
remarks she made about Israel that were denounced by the White House and
her press corps colleagues.

Helen Thomas
Born: Winchester, Kentucky, August 4, 1920.

Education: She was reared in Detroit, Michigan where she attended public
schools, and later graduated from Wayne State University.

Work: The year after college Thomas served as a copy girl on the now
defunct Washington Daily News, and joined United Press International in
1943.

For years she wrote radio news for U.P.I. Later, she had several beats
around the federal government, including the Department of Justice,
F.B.I., Department of Health, Education and Welfare, and Capitol Hill
before she began covering President-elect John F. Kennedy in 1960 as a
member of the U.P.I. White House team and was there until May 2000. In
July 2000 Thomas became a columnist for the Hearst News Service.

Trademark: During the years she covered Kennedy, Thomas was the first
woman to close a presidential news conference with the traditional
"Thank you, Mr. President."

—¤helenthomas.org
The 89-year-old Thomas, dean of the White House press corps, has been a
fixture in Washington and has been lauded as a pioneering female
journalist who has covered presidents since 1960.

Known for her confrontational questioning, Thomas apologized for
comments that were captured on video and have spread widely on the
Internet. On the May 27 video, Thomas says Israelis should "get the hell
out of Palestine" and suggests they go to Germany, Poland or the U.S.

Hearst announced her retirement, effective immediately, shortly after
White House press secretary Robert Gibbs called her remarks "offensive
and reprehensible" during his daily briefing with reporters. Thomas, who
has had a front-row seat in the briefing room for many years, was not
present.

The White House Correspondents Association also issued a rare statement,
calling her comments "indefensible."

"Many in our profession who have known Helen for years were saddened by
the comments, which were especially unfortunate in light of her role as
a trail blazer on the White House beat," said the statement, signed by
journalists who are officers of the association.

Thomas had been scheduled to speak at the June 14 graduation of Walt
Whitman High School in the Washington suburb of Bethesda, Md., but
Principal Alan Goodwin wrote in a Sunday e-mail to students and parents
that she was being replaced.

"Graduation celebrations are not the venue for divisiveness," Goodwin wrote.

Thomas wrote on her website, "I deeply regret my comments I made last
week regarding the Israelis and the Palestinians."

She added: "They do not reflect my heart-felt belief that peace will
come to the Middle East only when all parties recognize the need for
mutual respect and tolerance. May that day come soon."

The national director of the Anti-Defamation League, Abraham H. Foxman,
said Sunday that Thomas' apology didn't go far enough.

"Her suggestion that Israelis should go back to Poland and Germany is
bigoted and shows a profound ignorance of history," Foxman said in a
statement. "We believe Thomas needs to make a more forceful and sincere
apology for the pain her remarks have caused."

Thomas began her career with the wire service United Press International
in 1943 and started covering the White House in 1960, according to a
biography posted on her website. She became a columnist for Hearst in 2000.

Alexander

Jun 8, 2010, 1:25:04 AM6/8/10

It took her that long to understand the Jews are murderous assholes?

American Eagle

Jun 8, 2010, 1:31:28 AM6/8/10
Painius wrote:
> "Double-A" <doub...@hush.com> wrote in message
>> http://www.oregonlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2010/06/longtime_washington_journalist.html
>>
>> Double-A
>
> $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>
> Isn't it wonderful how "Freedom of Speech"� works here
> in our "free" country? Yessirreee ! It works just fine until
> somebody says something we don't like.

If she dissed a black, Irishmen Norwegian any race other then Jew.. It
would be as nothing. Jews cannot allow the truth to be spoken of them.
The Jews owe everyone on the planet as massive apology and most of us
massive reparations.

> I don't agree with those who side with Thomas, it's a
> blatantly anti-semite bunch of crap. But all i can say is...
>
> ...so much for freedom of speech
>
> happy holidays and...
> starry starry nights!

Its her opinion and her inalienable American right to state it..So fuck
you and your weasel words and the same to the crybaby Jews that drove
her into retirement under a dark cloud. That is unforgivable for a
person that has had a sterling career in the nes since 1943. The Obama
AntiAmerican Cabal that set this up will pay at the voting booths. I
personally would punch that press secretary that got her retired in the
mouth.

slika

Jun 8, 2010, 5:57:58 AM6/8/10

"mirjam" <mir...@actcom.co.il> wrote in message

*

Haha, look at that paranoid and hysterical and irrational coming
out of every hasbara here...

Damn, they can't stand being wrong.

(snicker)

Brad Guth

Jun 8, 2010, 7:15:40 AM6/8/10
On Jun 7, 9:30 pm, "Painius" <starswirlern...@maol.com> wrote:
> "Double-A" <double...@hush.com> wrote in message

> >http://www.oregonlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2010/06/longtime_washing...

> > Double-A
>
>        $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>
> Isn't it wonderful how "Freedom of Speech"© works here
> in our "free" country?  Yessirreee !  It works just fine until
> somebody says something we don't like.
>
> I don't agree with those who side with Thomas, it's a
> blatantly anti-semite bunch of crap.  But all i can say is...
>
>                ...so much for freedom of speech

You mean Semite freedom of faith-based hate and unlimited bloodshed as
well as systematic bigotry, lying, obfuscation, denial, never any
remorse and just being pathetically nasty towards anyone a Semite
doesn't happen to like, is always good to go in your freedom to do
whatever they damn well please book.

Are you suggesting that wars have nothing to religious based revenge?

Are all Zionist/Jews to be given unlimited do-overs, and others not?

Are you perhaps suggesting there's no such thing as a bad Jew?

What the hell do you call any special-interest group that fails to
police its own kind?

When these same Jews start WW3, are you still going to cut them slack?

~ BG

slika

Jun 8, 2010, 8:50:04 AM6/8/10

On Jun 6, 5:25 pm, last_permutat...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Jun 6, 3:25 am, Honest truth <Honest_tr...@Wisdom.net> wrote:
>
> Yeah we know turd, she's a nazi and Jew hater. Try again turd.
>
> >http://www.palestinianzionistorganization.com/
>
> ZioNazis propaganda site. Try harder turd.

That is so funny , that You call her a Nazi , while None of us called
her by this name , we only pointed out that she was first genration
American born to Lebanese parents , and that she has for some years
shown where her feelings were . But in this last video she expressed
just pure hatred.
mirjam
*

Hasbara Mirjam in full effect!

Helen has "displayed pure hatred" and IDF soldiers surely
displayed "pure mercy and love and compassion", right?

Funny how these people's minds work...

NefeshBarYochai

Jun 8, 2010, 12:19:06 PM6/8/10

Mirjam is a very kind, generous, modest Jewish Israeli woman. You on
the other hand are a homosexual deviate that needs a bullet in your
head.

Brad Guth

Jun 8, 2010, 12:31:38 PM6/8/10

And that's exactly why Hitler had the likes of yourself on his global
domination team. Only a foolish warlord wouldn't have incorporated a
Semitic and satanic cabal like yours.

~ BG

last_per...@yahoo.com

Jun 8, 2010, 12:35:46 PM6/8/10

They are proven criminally insane, sometimes to a hilarious degree.

slika

Jun 8, 2010, 12:41:02 PM6/8/10

<last_per...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

*

I do not agree.

Douchebaggery is universal.

Brad Guth

Jun 8, 2010, 12:42:37 PM6/8/10

Helen Thomas, Dan Rather and Andy Rooney can't say whatever's honestly
on their mind, because there's not supposed to be one bad Zionist/Jew
on Earth, nor ever any government black ops or conspiracy that needs
to be uncovered, much less any revision of recorded history unless
it's kosher.

~ BG

Al Nakba

Jun 8, 2010, 1:29:45 PM6/8/10
On Jun 5, 3:44 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Helen Thomas tells jews to go back home ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQcQdWBqt14
>
> Helen Thomas is a senior White House correspondent for Hearst
> Newspapers. And she thinks that jews should get the hell of israhell
> and go “home”.
>
> she's right with what she said: "Go back home" .

Helen Thomas: The Face That Sank 1000 Ships!

Government Shill #2

Jun 8, 2010, 1:37:24 PM6/8/10
On Tue, 8 Jun 2010 09:42:37 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <brad...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Helen Thomas, Dan Rather and Andy Rooney can't say whatever's honestly

>on their mind, because there's not supposed to be one bad Babble/Babble
>babble Earth, babble babble babble babble babble babble or babble babble babble
>to be babble, babble babble any babble of babble babble babble it's babble.

Pardon?

--
Shill #2

"Me fail English? That's unpossible!"
Ralph Wiggum

Robert J Harsh

Jun 8, 2010, 1:47:51 PM6/8/10
dsharavi wrote:

> Jews in Israel ARE home.
>
> Deborah

Actually they stole it from the Palestinians and Arabs that were living
there. Using religious texts as a basis for property ownership does not
fly.

Painius

Jun 8, 2010, 2:21:38 PM6/8/10
"Brad Guth" <brad...@gmail.com> wrote in message...

~ BG

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Brad, how would you feel if somebody arrived at your door
and told you that the Federal Internet Agency has been taking
a look at your posting activity on UseNet and has come to the
conclusion that your postings are anti-American. Then you are
hauled off to court to be slapped with federal prison time for
being a misanthrope slug.

Freedom of speech is supposed to keep things like that from
happening -- to you or anybody else in this country in spite of
their backgrounds.

Being an American isn't easy, Brad. It means tolerating it
when someone says something you don't like. Actions are
very different from words, and if Thomas or anybody else
were to take action based upon the kind of thing she talked
about, then yes, something has to be done about it. But
Thomas took no action, here. All she did was spout a few
words that she had apparently spouted before many times.
Only *this* time she said it in a place that left her vulnerable
to similar idiotic words from the White House and the Press
Corps. And it probably pushed her into retirement. At her
age, she most likely did it on purpose to make a point.
She's a wily, savvy girl, that one.

Just don't confuse the issue, here, Brad. It's not about the
allowing people to get away with murder. Murder is an
*ACTION*. This is about allowing people to say whatever it
is they want to say in a nation that allows freedom of speech.
I believe Thomas' point is that...

Freedom of speech is not practiced in this country in the
manner in which it *should* be practiced.

Go ahead, Brad, post words that could be construed as
your intention to hurt or kill the president. It will be very
interesting to see how long it would be before your words
here would disappear forever.

There are truly some things that shouldn't be said, but in a
nation like the United States, there really should be a whole
lot more tolerance for the *saying* of things. In the US, it
sometimes seems that people are better off *doing* bad
things than just *saying* them.

Painius

Jun 8, 2010, 2:24:30 PM6/8/10
"American Eagle" <A...@America.com> wrote...
in message news:8762tg...@mid.individual.net...

> Painius wrote:
>> "Double-A" <doub...@hush.com> wrote in message
>>> http://www.oregonlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2010/06/longtime_washington_journalist.html
>>>
>>> Double-A
>>
>> $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>>
>> Isn't it wonderful how "Freedom of Speech"© works here
>> in our "free" country? Yessirreee ! It works just fine until
>> somebody says something we don't like.
>
> If she dissed a black, Irishmen Norwegian any race other then Jew.. It
> would be as nothing. Jews cannot allow the truth to be spoken of them.
> The Jews owe everyone on the planet as massive apology and most of us
> massive reparations.
>
>> I don't agree with those who side with Thomas, it's a
>> blatantly anti-semite bunch of crap. But all i can say is...
>>
>> ...so much for freedom of speech
>
> Its her opinion and her inalienable American right to state it..So fuck
> you and your weasel words and the same to the crybaby Jews that drove her
> into retirement under a dark cloud. That is unforgivable for a person that
> has had a sterling career in the nes since 1943. The Obama
> AntiAmerican Cabal that set this up will pay at the voting booths. I
> personally would punch that press secretary that got her retired in the
> mouth.

I wonder how much those front-row seats go for these days?

happy holidays and...
starry starry nights!

Topaz

Jun 8, 2010, 3:40:12 PM6/8/10

By LUKE O'FARRELL
http://www.heretical.com/ofarrell/index.html

There are two types of people in the world: people who think there are
two types of people in the world and people who don't. I'm among the
first type and I think the world is divided into people who recognize
the Jewish problem and people who don't.

In other words, the world is divided into smart people and dumb
people. If you've got an IQ of 80, have difficulty operating a
can-opener, and recognize the Jewish problem, you're smart. If you've
got an IQ of 180, have already won a couple of Nobel Prizes, and don't
recognize the Jewish problem, you're dumb.

I've been dumb for most of my life: it took me a long time to
recognize the Jewish problem. I didn't think for myself, I just
accepted the propaganda and conformed to the consensus. Jews are good
people. Only bad people criticize Jews. Jews good. Anti-Semites bad.
But then, very slowly, I started to see the light.

Recognizing Jewish hypocrisy was the first big step. I was reading an
article by someone called Rabbi Julia Neuberger, a prominent British
liberal. I didn't like liberals then, so I didn't like her for that
(and because her voice and manner had always grated on me), but her
Jewishness wasn't something I particularly noticed. But as I read the
article I came across something that didn't strike me as very liberal:
she expressed concern about Jews marrying Gentiles, because this
threatened the survival of the Jewish people.

That made me sit up and think. Hold on, I thought, I know this woman
sits on all sorts of "multi-cultural" committees and is constantly
being invited onto TV and radio to yap about the joys of diversity and
the evils of racism. She's all in favor of mass immigration and
there's no way she's worried about Whites marrying non-Whites, because
"Race is Just a Social Construct" and "We're All the Same Under the
Skin". She's a liberal and she thinks that race-mixing is good and
healthy and Holy. Yet this same woman is worried about Jews marrying
Gentiles. Small contradiction there, n'est ce-pas?

Well, no. Big contradiction. She obviously didn't apply the same rules
to everyone else as she applied to her own people, the Jews. She was,
in short, a hypocrite. But not just that - she was a Jewish hypocrite.
And that's a big step for a brainwashed White to take: not just
thinking in a negative way about a Jew, but thinking in a negative way
about a Jew because of her Jewishness.

After that, I slowly started to see the world in a different way. Or
to be more precise: I started to see the world. I started to see what
had always been there: the massive over-representation of Jews in
politics and the media. And I started to notice that a lot of those
Jews - like Rabbi Julia Neuberger, in fact - gave me the creeps. There
was something slimy and oily and flesh-crawling about them. And it
wasn't just me, either: other Gentiles seemed to feel it too.
Politicians often attract nicknames based on some outstanding aspect
of their character or behavior. Margaret Thatcher was "The Iron Lady".
Ronald Reagan was "Teflon Ron". Bill Clinton was "Slick Willy". But
these are Gentile politicians and their nicknames are at least
half-affectionate. Jewish politicians seem to attract a different kind
of nickname. In Britain, Gerald Kaufman, bald, homosexual Member of
Parliament for Manchester Gorton, is nicknamed "Hannibal Lecter".
Peter Mandelson, now Britain's Euro-Commissioner and Tony Blair's
suspected former lover, is "The Prince of Darkness". Michael Howard
(né Hecht), the leader of the British Conservative Party, is
"Dracula".

When I noticed this kind of thing, I started to ask questions. What
was going on here? Why did Jews attract nicknames like that? And why
had Gentiles reacted to them like that not just now, but a long way
into the past? Shakespeare seems to have felt the same kind of
repulsion when he created the vengeful lawyer Shylock, and Dickens
when he created the parasitic master-thief Fagin. Classic
"anti-Semitic" stereotypes, but I knew that stereotypes aren't always
wrong. If anti-Semitic stereotypes aren't always wrong, then there's
an obvious conclusion: neither is anti-Semitism. Gentiles are
sometimes right to dislike and distrust Jews.

After all, at the same time I was noticing something else: the massive
over-representation of Jews, not just among politicians and
journalists, but among crooked businessmen too. In fact, among very,
very crooked businessmen, the ones responsible for really big frauds
at Gentile expense. Men like Robert Maxwell (né Hoch), Ivan "Greed is
Good" Boesky, and Michael Milken. And, on a slightly lesser scale,
Ernest Saunders, who finagled an early release from prison because he
was coming down with Alzheimer's, that well-known incurable brain
disease from which no-one ever recovers. Only Saunders managed to
confound medical science and recover from it.

Slimy. Hypocritical. Crooked. In a word: Jewish. But I didn't take the
final step, the step to full recognition of the Jewish problem, until
I watched the reaction to Mel Gibson's The Passion of the Christ. I'm
not a Christian and I have little sympathy with modern Christianity,
but I had a lot of sympathy for Mel Gibson as I watched the hysterical
campaign against him. The hysterical, well-organized, international
campaign by the slimy, hypocritical, crooked Jew Abe Foxman, Head of
the Anti-Defamation League, and his fellow slimy, hypocritical,
crooked Jews around the world. They didn't like something and they
were moving heaven and earth to get it stopped.

And what was it they didn't like? A movie about an event at the heart
of European art, literature, and culture: the crucifixion of Christ.
So here was another obvious conclusion: Jews hate European art,
literature, and culture. In other words, Jews hate White civilization
and the White race who created it.

After that, it all fell into place. I finally recognized that Jews
weren't just slimy, hypocritical, and crooked, but actively dangerous
too. If I thought of something harmful to White civilization and the
survival of the White race - mass immigration, feminism,
multi-culturalism, anti-racism, gay rights - I realized that Jews were
behind it, were promoting it through their control of the media, and
had been doing so for decades.

Finally, I had seen the light. Finally, I had gotten smart and
recognized the Jewish problem, the problem that even dumb Gentiles
subconsciously recognize when they give nicknames like "Hannibal
Lecter" and "Prince of Darkness" and "Dracula" to Jewish politicians.
Jews really do want to eat us, and steal our souls, and suck our
blood, and it's about time we started firing a few silver bullets.

http://www.ihr.org/ www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/

http://www.natvan.com http://www.nsm88.org

http://heretical.com/ http://immigration-globalization.blogspot.com/

Brad Guth

Jun 8, 2010, 4:46:04 PM6/8/10
On Jun 8, 10:37 am, Government Shill #2 <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Jun 2010 09:42:37 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com>

> wrote:
>
> >Helen Thomas, Dan Rather and Andy Rooney can't say whatever's honestly
> >on their mind, because there's not supposed to be one bad Babble/Babble
> >babble Earth, babble babble babble babble babble babble or babble babble babble
> >to be babble, babble babble any babble of babble babble babble it's babble.
>
> Pardon?
>
> --
> Shill #2
>
> "Me fail English? That's unpossible!"
> Ralph Wiggum

Double pardon? (right back at you)

Are you and other ZNRs just now waking up?

You think satanic cults are perfectly okay to foster (especially of
those which do not believe in hell, nor capable of policing their own
kind), and for governments to give special privileges and benefits to?

Helen Thomas, Dan Rather and Andy Rooney can't say whatever's honestly

on their mind, because there's not supposed to be one bad Zionist/Jew
on Earth, nor ever any government black ops or conspiracy that needs
to be uncovered, much less any revision of recorded history unless

it's kosher. Give us a break (but of course you will never).

~ BG

Alexander

Jun 9, 2010, 12:31:20 AM6/9/10
Al Nakba wrote:
> On Jun 5, 3:44 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Helen Thomas tells jews to go back home ...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQcQdWBqt14
>>
>> Helen Thomas is a senior White House correspondent for Hearst
>> Newspapers. And she thinks that jews should get the hell of israhell
>> and go �home�.

>> she's right with what she said: "Go back home" .
>
> Helen Thomas: The Face That Sank 1000 Ships!

I do hope those ships were full of murderous ZionNazis.

Government Shill #2

Jun 9, 2010, 1:15:55 AM6/9/10
On Tue, 8 Jun 2010 13:46:04 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <brad...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Jun 8, 10:37 am, Government Shill #2 <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> On Tue, 8 Jun 2010 09:42:37 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >Helen Thomas, Dan Rather and Andy Rooney can't say whatever's honestly
>> >on their mind, because there's not supposed to be one bad Babble/Babble
>> >babble Earth, babble babble babble babble babble babble or babble babble babble
>> >to be babble, babble babble any babble of babble babble babble it's babble.
>>
>> Pardon?
>>
>> --
>> Shill #2
>>
>> "Me fail English? That's unpossible!"
>> Ralph Wiggum
>
>Double pardon? (right back at you)
>
>Are you and other ZNRs just now waking up?
>
>You think satanic cults are perfectly okay to foster (especially of
>those which do not believe in hell, nor capable of policing their own
>kind), and for governments to give special privileges and benefits to?

No Guthie. You're wrong. Again. I think *all* religions (satanic,
christian, muslim, jewish...) are as stupid as one another.

>Helen Thomas, Dan Rather and Andy Rooney can't say whatever's honestly
>on their mind, because there's not supposed to be one bad Zionist/Jew
>on Earth, nor ever any government black ops or conspiracy that needs
>to be uncovered, much less any revision of recorded history unless
>it's kosher. Give us a break (but of course you will never).

I'll give you a break when what you write makes some kind of sense. Do you
read your posts before you hit send? Are they worded in a way that makes
sense to you? Wow!

--
Shill #2

Pfft...English! Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Homer J. Simpson

Brad Guth

Jun 9, 2010, 1:24:57 AM6/9/10
On Jun 8, 9:31 pm, Alexander <Alexan...@thegreat.org> wrote:
> Al Nakba wrote:
> > On Jun 5, 3:44 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >> Helen Thomas tells jews to go back home ...
>
> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQcQdWBqt14
>
> >> Helen Thomas is a senior White House correspondent for Hearst
> >> Newspapers. And she thinks that jews should get the hell of israhell
> >> and go home .

> >> she's right with what she said: "Go back home" .
>
> > Helen Thomas: The Face That Sank 1000 Ships!
>
> I do hope those ships were full of murderous ZionNazis.

Apparently Jews get as many do-overs as it takes. The rest of us get
a one strike and we're forever out.

Their WW3 that the rest of us get to fight and pay for will be faith-
based motivated as well as stealth perpetrated, and likely false
flagged to boot.

Helen Thomas was more right than others might care to believe.

Our news media is Zionist/Jewish controlled, in more ways than mere
editorial authority.

~ BG

BDK

Jun 9, 2010, 3:02:21 AM6/9/10
In article <7m8u06heqgpbik2i6...@4ax.com>,
gov....@gmail.com says...
I wonder if Brad babbles in real life like he does in usenet?

That could be very entertaining.

--
BDK, non-jew leader of the non-existant jew paid shills!

Hagar

Jun 9, 2010, 10:15:01 AM6/9/10

"BDK" <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote in message

I finally had to "plonk" the GuthBall ... he had me laughing so hard
that my sides hurt for weeks. However, he is a marvelous example
of stupidity and ignorance co-existing in the same, albeit limited,
cranial space.

Government Shill #2

Jun 9, 2010, 11:25:47 AM6/9/10

>I wonder if Brad babbles in real life like he does in usenet?
>
>That could be very entertaining.

You'd need to make sure you had your Shill-O-Mat Auto Babbleloonian to
English (US) translator with you.

vtcapo

Jun 9, 2010, 12:31:10 PM6/9/10
On Jun 9, 11:25 am, Government Shill #2 <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Jun 2010 03:02:21 -0400, BDK <TopSh...@sanity.com> wrote:
> >In article <7m8u06heqgpbik2i6d3g0s365et42kf...@4ax.com>,
> >gov.sh...@gmail.com says...
> >> On Tue, 8 Jun 2010 13:46:04 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com>

I think you're full of Babbleloonia........

RT

Government Shill #2

Jun 9, 2010, 12:33:17 PM6/9/10

>I think you're full of Babbleloonia........

How exciting for you!

--
Shill #2

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance
to those of us who do.
Isaac Asimov

Brad Guth

Jun 9, 2010, 12:59:41 PM6/9/10
On Jun 8, 10:15 pm, Government Shill #2 <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Jun 2010 13:46:04 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com>

There are a few good faith-based groups, as easy to spot because they
police their own kind without imposing on others.

~ BG

Brad Guth

Jun 9, 2010, 1:12:02 PM6/9/10

All ZNR approved parrots and brown-nosed clowns think and act alike.
Those pesky Borgs of StarTrek got nothing on our resident ZNRs.

~ BG

Government Shill #2

Jun 9, 2010, 2:15:09 PM6/9/10
On Wed, 9 Jun 2010 09:59:41 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <brad...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>There are a few good faith-based groups, as easy to spot because they
>police their own kind without imposing on others.

Uh? Ok?

--
Shill #2

Ears on the loon go round and round, round and round, round and round...
theobviousgcashman

Government Shill #2

Jun 9, 2010, 2:15:51 PM6/9/10
On Wed, 9 Jun 2010 10:12:02 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <brad...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Jun 9, 9:31 am, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> I think you're full of Babbleloonia........
>>
>> RT
>
>All ZNR approved parrots and brown-nosed clowns think and act alike.
>Those pesky Borgs of StarTrek got nothing on our resident ZNRs.
>
> ~ BG

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

Brad Guth

Jun 9, 2010, 2:28:12 PM6/9/10
On Jun 9, 11:15 am, Government Shill #2 <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Jun 2010 09:59:41 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com>

Exactly which side of the faith-based/Atheist fence are you on?

~ BG

Government Shill #2

Jun 9, 2010, 2:42:55 PM6/9/10
On Wed, 9 Jun 2010 11:28:12 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <brad...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Jun 9, 11:15�am, Government Shill #2 <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:

>"No Guthie. You're wrong. Again. I think *all* religions (satanic,
>christian, muslim, jewish...) are as stupid as one another."
>
>Exactly which side of the faith-based/Atheist fence are you on?

I have no idea what you are trying to say. Write in English!

Brad Guth

Jun 9, 2010, 2:49:35 PM6/9/10
On Jun 9, 11:42 am, Government Shill #2 <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Jun 2010 11:28:12 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com>

~ BG

Government Shill #2

Jun 9, 2010, 3:20:50 PM6/9/10
On Wed, 9 Jun 2010 11:49:35 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <brad...@gmail.com>
wrote:

You can't work it out from what I said?

If I think *all* religions are as stupid as one another, that would make me
an atheist. Quite simple really.

--
Shill #2

The opposite of the religious fanatic is not the fanatical atheist but the
gentle cynic who cares not whether there is a god or not.
Eric Hoffer

Brad Guth

Jun 9, 2010, 6:15:46 PM6/9/10
On Jun 9, 12:20 pm, Government Shill #2 <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Jun 2010 11:49:35 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com>

99.9% of Usenet are nothing but pretend Atheists. So what makes you
special and/or supposedly pro/anti Semite-proof?

~ BG

Stewart

Jun 9, 2010, 7:33:10 PM6/9/10

"Alexander" <Alex...@thegreat.org> wrote in message
> Stewart wrote:
>> "Honest truth" <Honest...@Wisdom.net> wrote in message
>>> http://plancksconstant.org/blog1/2010/06/helen_thomas_is_an_idiot.html
>>>
>>> Almost four years ago in one of my top ten articles of all time
>>> Why
>>> Israelis will win against Hezbollah - Photos IDF Babes, I included
>>> Helen
>>> Thomas' photo among Hezbollah supporters. In fact, I purposely
>>> listed her
>>> as a particularly ugly Hezbollah woman.
>>>
>>> She never disappoints: when asked to comment on Israel during the
>>> White
>>> House Jewish Heritage Celebration on 27 May 2010, she said, "Tell
>>> them [the
>>> Jews] to get the hell out of Palestine... Remember these people
>>> are
>>> occupied ... and itÿs their land....
>>>
>>> They [the Jews] should go home - Poland ... Germany.¡
>>>
>>> Ms. Thomas probably doesn't know that millions of Jews were killed
>>> in
>>> Poland and Germany. It was in all the papers. Here's the video:
>>>

>> The woman is an idiot. I wouldn't be surprised if she is really
>> donna ocean.
>
> Actually she is your Mother and deeply regrets not aborting you. I
> bet she never even visited you in Federal prison either.

Not very original.

>>> --
>>> About us
>>>
>>> The Palestinian Zionist Organization is:
>>> Against the lying and deceitfull activities of the terroristic
>>> Palestinian
>>> Government led by Hamas and Fatah.
>>> Against the lies that the Palestinians show the world media so the
>>> world
>>> ALWAYS blames Israel!
>>> Against the 'Land for Peace' policy forced by the USA and the UN.
>>> The only
>>> thing that Israel receives in return for land are rockets send by
>>> Hamas and
>>> Fatah. 'Land for Peace' is one big Palestinian lie!
>>> Against a Palestinian State. This Palestinian State will become
>>> the most
>>> terroristic state in the world! Official Hamas documents show that
>>> they
>>> will only use every 'new inch of land' to destroy the nation of
>>> Israel.
>>> Politics does not change the hearts of people!
>>> Against the Palestinian child abuse by Hamas and Fatah who turn
>>> children
>>> into suicide bombers.
>>> Against the division of Jerusalem. The Palestinians will only use
>>> their
>>> part of Jerusalem to terrorize the Jewish part of Jerusalem.
>>>
>>> http://www.palestinianzionistorganization.com/

george

Jun 9, 2010, 7:41:13 PM6/9/10

Intelligence for one !

BDK

Jun 9, 2010, 9:18:30 PM6/9/10
In article <qgcv06tbpkeu8qvae...@4ax.com>,
gov....@gmail.com says...

It keeps saying "Less than zero input" on the display!

BDK

Jun 9, 2010, 9:21:11 PM6/9/10
In article <bbbd7229-90fb-4af6-a75d-e396ccc64767
@x27g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, brad...@gmail.com says...

BWHAHAHAHA! How and when did you dream up this whole "Pretend Atheists"
nonsense?

BDK

Jun 9, 2010, 9:24:01 PM6/9/10
In article <CsydnWKWmq16PJLR...@giganews.com>,
ha...@sahm.name says...

How could you bear not seeing most of his babbling tirades?

There are some kooks I would really miss if they disappeared, and
Guthball is one of them.

Government Shill #2

Jun 10, 2010, 11:40:46 AM6/10/10
On Wed, 9 Jun 2010 15:15:46 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <brad...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Jun 9, 12:20 pm, Government Shill #2 <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:

Because *you* say so? What makes you special and/or supposedly an expert on
what people's religious beliefs or lack of beliefs are?

>So what makes you special and/or supposedly pro/anti Semite-proof?

I'm not pro/anti Semite-proof, whatever that might be.

I'm anti-*all*-religious nutbags and pro laughing at crazy Duds like you.

--
Shill #2

"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When
many people suffer from a delusion, it is called Religion."
Robert M. Pirsig

Government Shill #2

Jun 10, 2010, 11:42:45 AM6/10/10

>It keeps saying "Less than zero input" on the display!

Ah! That means it can't translate from the Babbleloonian as your kOOker
Drool Tank (TM) is low. Grab a few CCs from the closest kOOkerzoid and it
should be good to go.

BDK

Jun 10, 2010, 12:18:05 PM6/10/10
In article <us1216h5bg5fkq33h...@4ax.com>,

I think the local godder who screams about sinners is doing a set at the
restaurant near work tonight.

Thanks.

george

Jun 10, 2010, 4:23:52 PM6/10/10
On Jun 10, 1:24 pm, BDK <TopSh...@sanity.com> wrote:
> In article <CsydnWKWmq16PJLRnZ2dnUVZ_qGdn...@giganews.com>,
> ha...@sahm.name says...
>

> > "BDK" <TopSh...@sanity.com> wrote in message
> > In article <7m8u06heqgpbik2i6d3g0s365et42kf...@4ax.com>,
> > gov.sh...@gmail.com says...
> > > On Tue, 8 Jun 2010 13:46:04 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com>

I suggest you get better sights and that way you'll never miss
anything LOL

Hermann

Jun 11, 2010, 12:22:51 AM6/11/10

You kook birds of a feather, flock together.

Brad Guth

Jun 11, 2010, 8:44:06 AM6/11/10

Then perhaps you're the only one having such intelligence. Good for
you.

btw; I too do not believe this Earth and everything else was God
created. It took more like a village of gods, and obviously our Eden/
Earth created some unexpected problems that even the best of gods
hadn't planned on.

~ BG

Brad Guth

Jun 11, 2010, 8:55:41 AM6/11/10
On Jun 10, 8:40 am, Government Shill #2 <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Jun 2010 15:15:46 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com>

Good for you, as having contributed nothing to the global solution
other than continued disregard and loathing.

I too do not believe this Earth and everything else was God created,
much less by any god that favors white Zionist/Jews. It took more
like a village of gods, and obviously our Eden/Earth created some

unexpected problems that even the best of gods hadn't planned on.

btw; Jews would have to consider you as an anti-Semite, and proceed
to treat you like shit or something worse. There now, doesn't that
make you feel all warm and fuzzy?

~ BG

It is loading more messages.